Question, Cred Forums:

Question, Cred Forums:

What if YOU had to get into the fucking robot?

Remember, you have to feel the Eva's pain, and in this scenario, there's no plot armor.
Think of this as a real life scenario. You CAN be killed by an angel, and you actually have to do it with no training, at least at first. Just like Shinji.

What do you think would happen?

Come on,Cred Forums I wanna hear your thoughts

I get drunk with Misato and kill myself.

abso-fucking-lutely

It's a giant robot, brah. So what if I could die? I could never get a chance to do something like this again, I'd rather not spend my life thinking about what could've happened if I had the balls to step up.

I dunno, I'd probably kill a couple angels and get killed by the third one.

I would masturbate inside the robot and fill earth with semen

I fuck everything up when under supervision so being inside a giant robot being constantly ultra monitored would not end well.

Yes because I am a fucking man and I'll put myself through shit if it means the world can stay around a little longer. I'll get in the robot everyday of the week

This.

I have an almost pathological drive to self-sacrifice, so I'd most likely do it and be miserable for the greater good.

piloting a giant robot is every man and boy's fantasy even gays would do it. you would have to be human trash not to want to do this.

Sounds like something only a cuck would say.

Cucks do it for their own enjoyment.

Considering the alternative is letting the enemy win on walk-over and the annihilation of the human race?
Yes i would get in the robot.

>human race
I hope you are talking about white people, boy

Yes I would, I'm not a Shinji bitch boy.

The world will probably end anyway.

>get into the robot
>destroy humanity instead
Anime when

I ask for complete welfare and at least one day off out of five.

Put a bomb on the robot and go to an angels meeting pretendong to be one of them.

And then I shout "DEUS VULT"

>get into the robot
>try destroying humanity
>run out of battery juice 5 minutes later
>get ejected remotely
>get shot
It would be pretty short Eva OVA.

>Not shouting ALLAH AKBAR
False flagging to get the sniggers wiped out by angels

Yeah I'd probably do it, especially if it's TO SAVE THE FUCKING EARTH

I'll never miss a chance to get into the fucking robot and stomp buldings

Honestly getting in EVA unit to fight angels is way better choice than getting in F14 to fight beta or Getter to fight dinosaurs.

I'd get in.
I'm not Shinji so chances are some events would go smoother because of lack of whining and daddy issues on my side.

What man doesn't want to get in the fucking robot?

If I were as depressive as I'm right now, basically this.

I would probably have a close to non-existent sync rate.

All of my encounters would end in the EVA going berserk or becoming completely disabled once I fell unconscious.

>get in robot
>don't have roughly three billion mental problems
>realize that I do, in fact, possess a giant rifle for my giant robot capable of vaporizing everything in front of me
>save world
>hailed as a hero
>get home
>Asuka
>drunk Misato

Truly, who wouldn't want such a thing?

>I would probably have a close to non-existent sync rate
Compatibility is given. So is your mother's soul inside your unit.

>get home
>Asuka
>drunk Misato
>pack bags
>move into the apartment block next to Rei

Are you fucking stupid, soldier were send to die in fucking shithole with just a bayonet to save their life. Of course I would do what is my duty, even if It mean suffering and dying. Almost anybody is able to do that as generations of soldier proved it.

ugh, then i wouldn't pilot the eva more than once a week

It'd go fine at first, then the psycho angels and their mindrape would appear and like most people I'm more than dead.
I doubt anyone could survive prolonged exposure to stuff like Arael.

Git gud so I can fuse with Rei leaving Asuka to rot herself.

Well, sure. I guess Reifags could do that too.
Point still stands.

If there's anything that could prevent me to say yes, it's my terrible eyesight.

don't know but im' not an insecure fgt like shinji so i would probably do ok an actually fight

I'd die, you fuck.

I get into the fucking robot, if I die I die, if I win I become a hero and drown in pussy and money, use money for videogames, food and animu.