Wuts mid?

Hello friends

(OP)
0/8
>having a blank space in your 3x3
Pretty sure it's K-on

1/4
2/3

why did you leave mid right pitch black?

0/7
5/6

That OP image is unironically not bait

Everyone posting in this thread is unironic

how 3 x 3 has fallen.

OP here.
It was meant to be bait.

What is left middle?

1/7
6/6
9/18
6/8
4/6

Nice boat.

Nice bait.

scotland go home

Anglo go home

>unironically being polish

I don't think you could have a more popular list if you tried. Unless you swapped Naruto with Death Note or something.

4/9
6/9
6/9
what did aria and kino replace

2/2 I haven't seen many animes

>what did aria and kino replace
Lesser taste

lmao you haven't even watched good aria yet dude

b8/10
0/4
2/2
2/3
4.5/5
3/4
b8/10
4.5/7
2/2

9/9

-1 Juirui
-1 Redline
6/8

9/9

-1 SnK
-1 S;G
5/7
Never watched Erased and I need to finish Re Zero

8/8

-1 Outlaw Star
-1 Kaiba
6/8

2/2
0/2
2/3
1/3
0/0
5/6
0/0
1/1
1/1
0/2

3/6
3/3
5/7
This one is a joke like OP's, right?
1/6

why would you crop out sunshine's head?

That's how the wall paper I used is. Kinda showing her midrif in a heroic way.

just looks like you cropped out her head

bottom left looks like some shin megami tensei artwork. what is that shit i'm interested

center left is patlabor, right?

2/2
6.5/7
4/4
6/6
3/3
5/5

Be invoked bottom left

you're taste isn't bad, but I think you could make this look better

b8/b8
5/5.
3/7.
5/5. Ideon: Be Invoked is an underappreciated masterpiece. I haven't watched Urusei Yatsura yet, but I'll probably do so within the next few months.
4/4.
4/4. Who is that attractive-looking glasses-wearing girl? She looks like she could be best girl in her anime.

Have you at least read Higurashi?

>Who is that attractive-looking glasses-wearing girl? She looks like she could be best girl in her anime.
Senshougahara.

I haven't been able to get past Onikakushi-hen. Hopefully I'll keep on reading some day.

You should read it. The SoL fun times, while goofy, are actually all relevant and theme related.
The anime missed out on a lot, so when you eventually do read the VN, it'll still feel like a fresh experience.

what mid right?

Kino no Tabi, I think

I'm in the midsts of re-arranging my list so no 3x3.

8/8 what's mid right?

1/3

1/2 Jintai Light Novels when?

3/7 nice meme

haven't finished any of you're anime but 2/2 from the episodes I've seen, also is Higanbana any good?

1.5/3 I'm not sure what to think of Madoka but the characters are all very bland

3.5/5 Completely indifferent towards Black Lagoon

Do you like suicide, elementary school children getting their shit fucked, bullying, sadness, child abuse, blackmail and depression?

It's pretty good. It's a collection of shot stories in an large elementary school where youkai go around and fuck around children for food and fun. It's worth reading for the Actress story and the Running girl story. They're great. The rest is a mix of good to decent to just meh.

So the most painful bits of When They Cry all in one story.

I can't say I'm looking forward to reading this, although I'd still give it a go.

It's great if you love seeing people suffer.

bump

0/5
4/4
2/3
2/4
M E M E F A C E S / 9
MAL/9
8/8
1/1
2/3
2/2
nice b8/m8
Learn to format
3/3
2/5

I don't include movies on this list, just series. For FMA, both. For me personally, I watched the first series before the new one came out, and I feel that I can't have one without the other, as the pacing from the first series (before the batshit craziness) was much smoother in the beginning. Yes I know these aren't legendary tier anime and possibly might be even generic, but I loved them all at one point in my life and they're all anime I can keep coming back to. These were some tough cuts though, I have a LOT of favorites (nijuu-mensou no musume barely got cut for me).

quality meme

2/4

4/4

4/5

3/4

Killyourself-tier:

I don't like feeling left out. Can I be on the list too?

10/14
4/7
2/4