because they belong on they're own containment board

my b

God hates fags.

Cred Forums only likes boys if they're dressed as girls

Because i'm not a fag

because it's gay as fuck

I'am man, I hate yaoi

Because is disgusting

Because they have objectively bad taste. Shitters on Cred Forums still haven't learned that real love only exists between two boys.

its gay

It's the purest form of love

thank you

Because yaoi is an extremely trope infested genre with very little variance. Also, nobody actually enjoys watching two guys get together anymore than they do two girls, or a normal heterosexual couple. Romance anime in general are horrible.

This.

Romance anime are pretty shitty, but romance in otherwise ordinary anime is top tier.

any yet everyone love harem... is that not shitty trope filled romance

This is repulsive

It has just as much variance as the normal romance genre in general. Actually, maybe a little more since the past few years.
The rest of your post makes no sense though. It's precisely because people prefer it that they created a market around it.

Cred Forums is full of people that don't misinterpret loyalty and friendship as love, because they're not girls.

Shit's gay yo

Looks pretty cute to me

I think you might have a terminal case of shit taste, user.

I only like yaoi smut desu
The romance is always hamfisted and unrealistic unlike the smut which is closer to reality

>yet everyone love harem
Maybe from wherever you come they do.Not here. Harem is trash.

Yaoi enthusiasts get proven right while hetshitters get BTFO literally every time though. Straights are officially the most delusional group on Cred Forums by an order of magnitude.

Let's not turn this into a cm board user.

Check the archive someone(most likely OP also) started a thread about yuri hate here as well.

What are you talking about?
We're all little girls here user.

Yaoi = cancer

What does Cred Forums think of Doukyuusei?

doukyuusei best yaoi to date imo

In what universe? None of the series faggots have pushed for the in last couple years have had any sort of confirmation what so ever.

Every now and then you'll come across some pretty good romance. It's rare, but it exists.

It's too short, where's my sequel?

I hate fujoshi and yaoi

Because it panders to a demographic that's only a relatively small minority here.

the downfall of all yaoi is mainstream yaoi.... they're all awful the only good animated yaoi is daukyuusei... maybe no. 6 but only if u count it as yaoi (which i don't its more shonen ai / lgbt)

No no it doesn't and that does not look like good romancd

It's not rare at all. There's shittons of works with nice romance.
Maybe not on Asumiko level, but still.

Pretty much all of them have been confirmed, followed by untold amounts of delusional hetero tears. From No.6 to Samflam to Zestiria.

They haven't announced any movie sequels have they? Because I could really use more.

>that does not look like good romancd
Doukyuusei is excellent, fuck off.

Faggot

Maybe I'll understand your post if you form coherent sentences and stop typing like a retard.

You picked a bad season to say this.

there's a lot of really good yaoi... the problem is that none of it is mainstream... only shitty ones get attention bc they end up pandering to the most amounts of people

take takarai rihito's ten count that's getting popular recently, it's a lot shittier then her ealier works but those aren't as popular b/c they don't pander as much as ten count does

Well, yeah. Most people who like BL don't actually expect or want their ship to happen in canon because they don't trust the creators to not fuck things up somehow. Het shippers haven't learned that imagination is the way to go since series will rarely go exactly the way you want.

I read the manga. It was boring and stupid. The designs were terrible.
Is the movie at least a little bit better or a loyal adaptation?

What's so great about it?
Glasses and Blondie get together? Wow that's revolutionary
Please call me when Blondie destroys glasses heart and glasses transfers out of his school to another prefecture and completely changed who he is.

One of the first BL I've read and thought it was legit good. Sotsugyousei when.

Because gay men is a vomit

Because it's gay

No.6 aside, I'm not even going to get into this argument with you because you, your mother, and every single other person knows that there has not been any official confirmation for them. The only one who doesn't believe it is you.

One show doesn't equal "pretty much all of them".

>criticizing something you haven't seen
Until you've watched the movie don't bother replying to me.

doukyuusei is really good becasue is shows a lot of realism in the relationship. most yaoi are like meet and then fuck but doukyuusei actually takes time to explain there relationship. also it shows actual character growth. it be concidered a good artsy anime if it was het but it's not b/c everyones a homophobe

You didn't say "pretty much all of them", you said "none".

Faggot

Seeing retards who think Asumiko's style is bad never gets old.

i agree yaoi is rarelt confirmed but so is every other couple in anime...

Mikleo x sorey is canon

>he took the Kurata meme seriously
Everyone knows he's full of shit, user. A marriage proposal is a marriage proposal. You're not going to convince anyone you aren't delusional with the way you're posting.

Mugino is here

Please stop typing like a twelve year old.

Because is grotesque

>Calling me a retard because I don't like what you like.
That never gets old either.

Hint most gay relationships are meet and fuck
That's why yaoi smut is realistic

That's great it's a dramatic romance filled with character growth wow how new

I'm not gonna watch something that has literally zero appeal to me
Youre like the faggots who try to get me to watch all the artsy gay romance films
The only difference between them and non smut yaoi is that non smut yaoi is generally of lower quality

>Please call me when there's predictable forced drama
Wow, you sure know a lot about good romance.

I meant the fujo-popular shows where idiots love to pretend the homo is canon, like Zesty or Seraph.
I didn't watch Danganropa but I don't think it got pushed as much as the others.

Nobody in their right mind would disagree.

Nah I just gave an example of an average smut plot
If you're fucking best yaoi can't even go above forced drama mixed with smut then it's just a joke

sorry man i'm too tumblr

user BL isn't supposed to be realistic. It's the opposite.
You're reading it while expecting it to be something it isn't.

>what are the daily trap threads if not a yaoi 5th column infiltrating Cred Forums

user
He's the one who brought up realism in BL in the first place
You silly :3

Homophobia and yaoi is garbage

>If you're fucking best yaoi doesn't have the same shitty predictable tropes as my hetero garbage then it's just a joke
Try to think about what you're saying before you type.

Well those characters didn't exist until this season so naturally it wouldn't have been pushed as much as stuff with preexisting fanbases like ToZ, but there were definitely people shipping it before there was confirmed (one-sided, anyway) homo.

That said, I don't disagree with you in general, almost none of this shit ever gets confirmed. At best you get ambiguous "well if you wanna look at it that way..." type answers that just tiptoe around the issue. I just thought it was kinda funny to be saying that in a season with actual homo.

My eyes!! Stupid faggot

Het anime
>one of the characters in the relationship is a dense retard with the critical thinking power of a 3 year old
>spend the entire story dancing around the idea of the boy and girl getting together
>forced drama where one of them start misinterpreting the other person's interactions as them having a crush on someone else
>never kiss
>never fuck
>get together at the end of the story at some cliche fireworks festival

Yaoi
>both characters are level headed and don't act like retards
>can pick up on social cues
>get together quickly instead of teasing the audience every episode
>actually show them showing affection
>explores the complexity of a relationship through the characters' interactions

I know which one I'm going to pick every time.

>Juzo betrays Kyosuke's trust
>Kyosuke intentionally tries to kill him
>never openly affectionate with each other
nah. DR already had a far better m/m couple.

>most yaoi are like meet and then fuck but doukyuusei actually takes time to explain there relationship
I want this meme to die already. Tons of series do this, Doukyusei isn't nice just because it did that.

This post doesn't make sense

amen

>comparing harem/romance anime to gay manga
Even so, I think I have seen all the tropes you listed as 'het' in yaoi, aside from the 'never fuck' because that would make it shounen-ai.

Because we're not faggots and those who are act like complete dickwads so that not even the most liberal pansy is willing to put up with their shit.

oh no i didn't mean that. there are many yaois that r good, they just don't have animes. name on anime yaoi that isn't meet and fuck... like... there isn't one

that's the problem, if there where yaois that were mainstream and more like doukyuusei more people would like it imo

Will we get at least one yaoi relationship?

If you stop talking like an idiot I'll bother reading the rest of your post. Try again.

Because is wrong

>posting on Cred Forums
>not a fag

>shounen ai
Don't use this, the west finally caught up with the nips and realized this word makes no sense.

>being this much of an MAL pleb

I didn't mean they were a good couple (or even a couple at all), just that there was confirmed homo this season.

That said, I don't think what you posted is any good either. They interact for one chapter and then Mondo dies. I can't give a fuck about a pairing with so little canon content.

Straight men hate gay men

Posts like this remind me how autistic and out of touch with society Cred Forums really is.

What is other yaoi manga aside from doukyuusei and its sequel that is worth reading?

will you calm the fuck down, i'm typing no better then you.

I'm saying that mainstream yaoi tends to highlight the meet and fuck aspect of yaoi becuase that simple type of story pleases the most amount of fujoshi. Thus is it the most common. However there is a lot of yaoi that is written well and has good characters (for example doukyuusei). If more well written yaoi was mainstream more people would enjoy it becuase it wouldn't be full of predictable and awful tropes.

calm down my friend. it's not that hard to understand

So it's just yaoi/BL now? nice.

Not him, but it also bugs me how you type. Can you at least try?

Stop user, they are pure!

The way you type is awful and people have told you to stop like 4 times already. Get a hint.

Faggot shit

Mangaka:

Kii Kana, Ichikiwaw kei, Takaria Rihito, Scarlet Beriko

Manga:

Rutta to Kodama

Hana wa Saku Ka is pretty good if you don't mind age gap

You are not on tumblr. If you type like a retarded child then nobody is going to take you seriously.

If you're talking about manga, it's BL. For everything else it would be more ideal to use "homo" like the nips do, but most use yaoi anyway.

We don't hate Yaoi
We hate Retards like me

>Can't even read properly
Really, I didn't even bother to see what you two were arguing about because they way you write annoys me.

oh no the people who are spamming the thread with homophobic slurs aren't going to take them seriously what will they do

In all my time of being on this board. I have NEVER seen a thread as awful as this.

>Rutta to Kudama
That shit is awful.

Gay guys are disgusting

There's shittons m8, try being more specific as to what you're looking for.

I have. I remember seeing one where they sexualized the hidamaris.

If you aren't interested in the opinion's of Cred Forums's userbase then why did you come here and make this terrible thread?

Cause it's gay

There's the promotional posters from the anime and other merch always pair them together, a side story manga and a 4koma comic chapter where it explores their relationship, and Kodaka likes to ship tease them any time he can like the stage play or the in-character tweets he likes to occasionally do, not to mention the ramifications about how it affected Ishimaru's character after Mondo died. I wouldn't say they only had one chapter of content together.

And based on pixiv results, they are the second most popular ship in the series. Even with how little content they had, fans obviously took a very strong liking to it.

i didn't make this thread dumbass

I liked BL when I was 14.
Now I just occasionaly ship sports series characters.

i was bored

Unnatural

Just name me 3 manga.

can someone please tell the person whose typing they hate why it's bad

Haikyuu or KnB?

My mistake, I thought there was only one person in here typing like a fucking idiot.

These people are sick

You do realise that you're the only one who hasn't started his sentences with a capital letter right?
Write properly and try again, maybe someone will bother reading your opinion and answer your question.

Spoilers up to episode 3 push Victor/Yuuri and lots of fanservice apparently. But confirmed canon pairing? Never. Just enjoy the pandering and the doujins.

Proof fujoshits are delusional as always.

Fuck off back to your containment board along with your yaoi rape shit filled manga.

Because they type like you, no capital letters or correct punctuation. Add to that shit like "b/c", "r", and unnecessary ellipses.

Look at the people around you. Nobody else is typing like that.

Haikyuu and Dia no Ace recently. Can't stand Kuroko. Looking forward to ice skating and rugby next seson.

Hey it's not like it's my sole reason to watch these shows, it's bonus.

Thank you friends for the constructive criticism.

Most of that just seems like shit bait to me.

>how it affected Ishimaru's character after Mondo died.
What, you mean how he did absolutely nothing except act more hotblooded and then die with zero fanfare?

I know people like it but I just don't get it at all. I guess that's my problem though. More power to you if you enjoy it.

Hetshitters have always been and will always be the delusional ones. People who like Yuri and Yaoi are geniuses in comparison to straightfags.

Yaoi is wrong

they can't because they have no arguments so they have to resort to childish insults like criticizing spelling and capitalization

Most yaoi these days is just fandom shipping.

You're better off just reading the rest of Asumiko's BL works. If you're looking something similar to hers, you're not going to find it.
I can't narrow it down to 3 without knowing exactly what you want.

>Hating Rape

Your existence is the wrong thing here.

>straightfags
This is such an ironic word. Never change Cred Forums.

Babe, I understand you type like me. But unlike you I actually feel bad that I sound so stupid.

Not the user you replied to but I rarely find DnAfags here. Did you like the anime? I miss it and I hope we get one more season in the future.

>went from reading romance to being a delusional shipper
You people are cancer.

What do you expect from a fujoshit leaking out from her containment board?

Anyone here like oofuri, that was pretty gay and pure.

Ignore him, it's just one retarded genuine faggot that goes crying about "hetshit" whenever he gets the chance. Nobody likes him.

Among the yaoi i like are Saezuru, most of Ogeretsu Tanaka works and Ameiro Paradox.

Keep telling yourself that.

Even your own kind finds you delusional.

I bet they ridicule you everytime you start spamming paragraphs about your delusional yaoi ship.

I honestly find gay men is gross, one man touching another is absolutely repulsive

The proper insulting moniker is 'hetfag'.

Even 2D gay men?

You're breaking the etiquette.

There are soft cultural norms to follow in any place, physical or virtual, if you don't want to stand out like a sore thumb and draw negative attention to yourself.
Even more so in an imageboard where almost absolute anonymity is the norm, the only bit of your identity there's left is the way you write and the images you post, so these things are even more important here than in pretty much any other environment I can think of.

That's okay friend you are just a homophobe.

>You're breaking the etiquette.

Yaoi is wrong, you are faggot

This.
This thread proves beyond all doubt that hetfags have a screw loose. Heterosexuality is without doubt a mental illness.

Our tastes are completely opposite it seems, I can't recommend anything that you'll like.
Well maybe Canis Hatter, but that's about it.

Furfag

It makes money. Making money is never wrong.

There is both a board and a containment thread on Cred Forums for it.

Thanks!!

Yaoi sucks

ALL of u are fags

I fucking loved it. Mostly because it was really sports focused, no bullshit, no drama, only sports, teammates bounding and arguing. I want more as well, don't know if there's enough source material.

I read a lot romance. But not BL anymore, I drown in yuri manga instead.

>every single gay character dies or gets a bad end and their feelings are never reciprocated
>zero happy gay couples in anime
It's almost like Japan is trying to tell you that being gay is wrong.

Yes, truly vile. Practically the Holocaust.

>Being actually nice and answering him.
A-user is too kind.

>> 147773729

(note from the op) yuri >>>>>> yaoi

Don't reply to me i'm not like you. I love Yaoi.

It works out sometimes.

Because is bad

Homo romance is boring.
Hetero romance has ego tension. That's interesting to watch.

>zero happy gay couples in anime
Didn't you watch Samumenco?

Gay threads are the ABSOLUTE WORST.

Confirmed not homo, fujo. Try again.

Every once in a while we manage to have a halfway decent one. This is not one of those times.

Let's report this thread.

Samumenco pulled that shit out of nowhere, really. If you didn't have the delusional glasses on and thinked of the fanservice as just that, fanservice, you couldn't have expected them to actually 'fall in love' with each other.

It's always a stark reminder that hetfags unironically need to be gassed.

Because is an overrated piece of shit

Same reason I also like it. It focuses a lot on the games instead of melodrama and that was a nice change.

We can have one if they want to next year, fall season or start of 2018. Act 2 is already in chapter 50, so 30 more chapters should be alright for a 2cour anime.

Fujoshit

Not really. It was pretty blatant that they were a thing. Of course nobody expected a marriage proposal since that rarely ever happens in anime, but it wasn't that surprising either.

They didn't, Kurata confirms.

Have to agree here, it's not something I ever saw as romantic until that scene. Well, honestly I didn't even see it as romantic after that. It was absolutely a gay as fuck thing to have happen but the basis for the relationship still just wasn't there.

Source?

As I said, it was easy to take it as just fanservice. Is not rare in this type of anime.

Kurata's word doesn't mean much when everyone else working on it and the anime itself confirms that they do get together.

lmao u guys r gay

>when everyone else working on it and the anime itself confirms that they do get together.
Source?

Kurata wouldn't have had the opportunity to say it if the others didn't agree.
The anime doesn't confirm shit. By the end Goutou still has his mobile girlfriend. There's no actual part that shows they decided to get together.

>how he did absolutely nothing except act more hotblooded
Are you forgetting how he literally fused with his spirit after he got to talk to the very person who he missed and had to see get killed, not unlike Hajime with Chiaki, complete with the white hair and slight personality change?

>I just don't get it at all
You need to see it from the character's perspective. Ishimaru for example lost the only person who he was close to; like Mondo was legitimately the only person who he could call his friend because nobody liked him because of his personality. He had to see the only person who cared about him get executed right in front of him with all his effort to try and stop it were in vain; remeber that he is also canonically the only character that has voted wrong during a trial, meaning he would rather kill himself that admit that Mondo was a murderer because he legitimately trusted him. That is a lot of dedication that most people aren't willing to commit.

I think it speaks a lot for his character how their relationship affected him, and he wouldn't of tried to sacrifice his life for Mondo or turned into Ishida if he didn't at least admire him.

this post turned out longer than i wanted.

I don't hate yaoi. I hate fujos. Fudan are somehow less annoying.

All fujos on this site are just gay men pretending to be women.

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B5H2AUH9NOZhc0hWRzhKanZHUVU

Faggot

If that were true then the homo threads would actually be tolerable. Those shitty hags have absolutely ruined those threads so thoroughly that actual homos wouldn't go within 100 yard of them.

People vomit when they see yaoi = cancer

The actual homoguys tend to blog about their life and their coming out and how they wish everything was bara.
They're just as shit as fujos.

You clearly have not been in the threads lately. There's a couple of unbearable real faggots who constantly spew shit like "hetshit" and have caused derails about not having real gay characters, plus the blogging.

Just like in real life, gays are cancer.

That isn't even remotely true. Most gay guys don't even like bara.

Because gay men are disgusting

>most gay guys don't like a genre created by and for them

I didn't forget, that's what I meant by acting more hotblooded. Ishida kind of felt like a joke to me anyway.

When you put it like that I can see where you're coming from. Especially in regards to the bit with Ishimaru refusing to vote against him (which I did actually forget about). I guess I was probably being unfair before. Still, the whole thing is just too quick to have much appeal to me personally. I like my homo to be long and drawn out and with miles of canon content.

Sounds like they're actually doing something to improve those threads, then. The fujos are the obnoxious ones there, they get triggered any time somebody implies a character is gayer than they want them to be and they're the ones who end up derailing things with their screeching.

Cancer yaoi

Except what you're describing has never happened.
But I get it, you're just one of those annoying faggots who're desperate to make every bit of pandering into something cannon that you can identify with.

I forgot there's also Harrison, the biggest shitposter in every thread.

>forgetting faggots
>forgetting /u/shitters
>forgetting ichirukifags

Have you been paying attention to this site at all?

Bara is a niche genre. The only reason it's associated with gay guys more than yaoi is because gay men in Japan are much more repressed, so the only ones out of the closet over there are the ones that are into bara. You're getting Japanese culture mixed up with western culture.

Putting women and gay men in the same place always leads to bitching and catfights.

>Because superior bara is an unknown niche yet.
>Because if I want to see effeminate faggots doing lewd thing I prefer traps or yuri.

Not that user, but what they're talking about does happen frequently. People joke back and forth about characters being gay, but then one post will cross some imaginary invisible line and they'll all start screeching at each other about what's canon and what isn't. Only women are that insufferable. It would be better if those threads were just gay men talking about gay characters.

I'm not mixing shit, bara was genuinely created by homos in japan and is pretty much only made up by gay authors.
BL is also a niche genre, besides being made for and by women. Between the two, you'll find more gay guys into bara than BL.

Faggot

>like my homo to be long and drawn out and with miles of canon content
The sad thing about it is that there is a possibility that would of happened, pre mind wipe.
That's why I want to see class 78 SoL so bad, well for other reasons as well like giving more screen time for the other dead class 78 characters.

I' het, I hate yaoi

>Between the two, you'll find more gay guys into bara than BL.
This is what you're getting mixed up. That's only true in Japan, and only because any Japanese guy into BL is going to try to call 'no homo' on the grounds that it's not bara. In the west most homos prefer BL.

Why fujoshits are on Cred Forums anyway?
tumblr is a big place. They will find like-mind there far easier than here.

I came here thinking I'd be able to talk about homo but it turns out the whole thread has been shitposted into oblivion.

Fuck you guys.

Kill this thread.

See you in the next one that is hopefully less cancerous.

No, what happens is some delusional fujoshit comes in claiming her pandering ala Zesty or Seraph is canon, everybody laughs at their stupidity and tells them to fuck off, then they get upset and make a scene.

These arguments have never been about whenever the characters were canon, it's always been about idiots being delusional, getting sensitive when others call them retarded, and cause derails because they get upset.

Threads with nothing but faggots would be blogging central and "muh fetish" since there aren't even any real gay characters in anime, and they don't read BL.

Repulsive thing>>>>> yaoi

The fujos that come to Cred Forums are actually pretty homophobic, while the ones on tumblr are way more politically correct. They wouldn't get along.

There is an absolute minimal number of women on Cred Forums. You have a much better chance of finding faggots than fujos.

Because every other place is awful and isn't anonymous. They also like 3DPD.

If fujos come here it's probably because they're not the type of people who thrive on tumblr. Liking homoshit doesn't mean they're willing to put up with all the bullshit that comes along with that site.

It doesn't matter why it happens or what the arguments are about, it takes more than one person to derail a thread. Shitty fujos who can't self moderate are to blame. Plenty of homos read BL, they just don't come to those horrible threads to talk about it because it's full of nothing but disgusting harpies.

90% of it is garbage

A lot of it is trope filled shit but it's getting better recently if you get the right authors.
Doukyuusei's animation is amazing.

Nakamura Asumiko
Kumota Haruko (also did Shouwa Genroku)
ZAKK

Putting women together in the same place always leads to bitching and catfights*

Gay guys just want to talk about anime with cute guys, but apparently they aren't even allowed to have that.

I love yaoi.

Like pic related.

This scene remembered when I started to experiment with one my friends.

Good times.

It actually does matter, since it isn't what you claimed and the arguments happen precisely because they're trying to moderate the delusional idiots out. The shitposters are just too intense, you have no idea.

All I've ever seen in those threads is faggots supporting bara while disregarding BL, I can't agree with you.

Fuck off faggot, tumblr awaits.

To be fair that's not significantly different from what goes on in any thread on Cred Forums. It's a board full of people shitting on each other.

If you read that one western book where they interview Tagame and a load of other bara authors they actually say the lines have blurred in the last decade, with some girls drawing bara and more gay guys drawing BL style manga.

>they're trying to moderate the delusional idiots out
That isn't their job. Self moderation means ignoring shitposters and reminding others to do the same. It doesn't mean shitposting at the shitposters in an attempt to get them to go away, because not only does that cause them to stay and post more, but it also adds up to double the amount of useless metaposting. Anybody who's been on Cred Forums longer than a few years knows that the only way to get something to go away is to ignore it, but fujos are too stupid and hysterical to ever learn something that simple.

>Dat pic
I don't get it.

But that's wrong, we've done ignoring a bunch of times and it doesn't work with the ones we have now.
I know that's what you're usually meant to do, but this time it's different. How do you think we got that one retard banned? By ignoring what they said, letting them fill the thread with shitposting, and making threads every day?
Telling idiots to fuck off is in fact self moderating. All of Cred Forums does it.

I love shounen ai more.

You ignore and you report that ass.

Now stop acting your real age, and try to pretend that you're an adult.

>and reminding others to do the same
That sort of annoying metaposting isn't any better than feeding shitty trolls. It won't convince anybody to ignore them who isn't already doing that.

>purest
>fags are known to be grossly promiscuous
>more than 50 sex partners is normal
>anal is literally fucking shit

You can't get more fucking retarded

What are you even talking about now?
Like I said, we did that. It didn't work.

Why are you posting 3DPD examples? this is Cred Forums not /lgbt/

Like you straight dudes don't think about sex 110% of time.

You are not having sex as much as you can because women hold their vaginas like they are made of gold and demand equal payment for it.

The amount of deleted posts in mugen-it's-time-homo.gif threads shows that it works.

Those posts got deleted because we complained, not because we ignored them. We even had to ask for help in /feedback/.

Recent studies have actually shown that homo love is the purest and least delinquent. Biscum and lesbians are the least pure and most violent.

Mods don't sit there reading the thread. They go by the number of reports. Your complaining only adds to the amount of clutter that plagues those shitty threads. Ignore and report is the only way, just as it's always been.

>tfw fujoshit
>tfw yaoi has the most fucking garbage shit put out
>tfw whenever yaoi is brought up it turns into a shitposting fest
life is suffering

I don't know how you want me to explain this to you, we've ignored and reported them tons of times. It. Doesn't. Work.
How do you think this started? You think we went on complaining since the begging? No, we tried to ignore but they kept coming. We had to turn the threads into shit so mods could actually see how much they fucked everything up, and they finally got banned.
It's a recent occurrence and since that ban they've mostly stopped, which never happened when all we did was report and ignore.

both are good
best is borderline yaoi
dry humping gets my dick diamonds

I don't know what's going on here, but it seems to be the designated shitposting thread.

YOu fags have no problem posting yuri shit

with that victim mentality, mugen-threads deserve to be constantly shit upon by shitposters who never even cared about gay shit in the first place.

All the likes of you do is actually show trolls what works and triggers your lot, and then they only have to post one or two such posts to let all the other participants who were genuinely normally interested in that topic ruin the thread for themselves.

So you're just upset because nobody there likes real gay shit? Okay, cry me a river because I seriously don't give a fuck.

>fujos ruin my gay discussion!
>all those bara vs shota threads on Cred Forums

Even if they all disappeared tomorrow you faggots would still find something to fight over.

Don't bother responding, they're probably one of the fags that got banned.

Cred Forums homo threads are awful, full of people wanting to fuck Browser and whatnot.

because at least 20% of anime every season is yuri

Tumblr gets triggered by shota or age gap pairings for instance. Shipping and adult and a minor is pedophilia according to them.

You mean you wouldn't Microsoft Edge?

And repulsive yaoi

this pretty much
i fucking hate that place sometimes
and now they found their way onto /y/ jfc

Because yaoi is just wrong

>Cred Forums
off yourself

More like

Yaoi
>one of the characters in the relationship is a dense retard with the critical thinking power of a 3 year old
>the other literally rapes the dense out of him until he likes it
The end

Because it's a fuck ton times better than yurishit.

I agree. BL is pure.

Cutest masterpiece.

Because fujoshit ruin good series like Mob Psycho with shitty fujo art.

nope.

Bcoz we're not leftard.

so does /u/

>Biscum
>Bisexuals are violent

Fuck off back to transtrender. And take yoir garbage opinions with you.

*your

>bumping your shitty thread.

user, I think you're in the wrong thread:

>porn
>ruining anything ever

this
apparently lot of western fujos have shit taste and read nothing but yaoi purely made for sake of porn. Myreadingmanga is the one of the main source for this and all yaoi scan need to be purged from normal fags cancer.

yes the movie was so much better,
i was actually kinda pissed such good animation music direction was used on such a generic story.

It's gay and homosexuality is bad
faggot

Yaoi is the only thing worth reading.

it's directed at straight women, not gay men

No

Because we are wprking members of society
>thinking of sex 110% of the time

Thanks for proving my poiny

Hence the surrealism and omitting all the disgusting aspect of homosexual men

>tfw read every translated, completed BL manga I'm interested

time to learn moonrune I guess

I'm all for faggotry but that was a manga I didn't enjoy. And I wanted to.

I'll watch the movie eventually.

But yeah, fuck those designs.

>normal homo threads a few years ago
>now it's all furryshit cancer
Pretty much mirrors the decline of Cred Forums in general.

I'm not big on the manga but the designs are beautiful in the movie.

I like it when it involves a dominant older male and a effete young boy.

Cuz that shits gay senpai

It's great

>hate yaoi
>fap to trap doujins
yall faggots desu

I really have to wonder why this is the case though.

I read BL and self-insert as the seme.

Only porn tho, romance is shit regardless of pairing.

There is a ton of shitty fanart for every series in existence. It's called ignore it and stop letting fandom dictate your feelings about a series.

>Because we are wprking members of society
>Cred Forums

As long as you self-insert as the straight one and not the gay one you're fine.