Danganronpa 3

Who knew taking the mystery game out of the "murder mystery game" would result in misery?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11309418
twitter.com/takao0205/status/780413073718771712
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/150956620473/dangan-radio-zetsubou-hen-3-write-up
a.pomf.cat/obsugq.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=vpCoS4w1TaU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Howdy, waifufag servants! Check it out, I'm made of gold!
t. The False Flag King

Was the Helicopter an AI?

aaaaaa where is [hope]

>tfw you would've been better off giving into despair a long time ago

I always thought it was Kanon seeking her vengeance against FF, but now idunno

Where did it all go wrong?

I TOLD YOU OUR BOY RYOUTA HAS THE BEST TALENT EVER

>his talent easily brainwashed the whole 77th
>his talent easily made plebs nuked "muh school full of talent"
>his talent told the plebs to kill themselves and they actually did
>his talent easily destroyed the whole world
>the whole Future Foundation was founded as a result of his talent
>his talent told them to kill themselves and they actually did
>the Ultimate Programmer, the Ultimate Neurologist, and the Ultimate Therapist, among other talented people created the New World Program just to fight against his talent
>they failed anyway and got 10 people killed in the process
>his talent made Munakata AHHHHHHHH
>his talent brainwashed Chisa and started the FF killing game hence resulted two main waifu's death
>his talent easily brainwashed SHSL Hope even Junko couldn't analyze nor defeat
>his talent so good he outlived the mastermind herself
>his talent easily reverse mindhaccs the whole world unlike the trash NWP
>his talent so convenient it progressed the entire plot of the franchise

KODAKA SELF INSERT
O
D
A
K
A

S
E
L
F

I
N
S
E
R
T

Here's your cure, ma'am. That'll be $7.77 plus tip.

Will he be right? Or wrong? Personally, I won't like Hagakure at all if he turns out to be wrong.

strawpoll.me/11309418

!

Don't bother, even despair won't help you with this disappointment.
As soon as the idea of anime appeared.

THERE WAS NO ONE WHO COULD EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR HERO JUZO

>Punched Naegi in order to defend his bro
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag because he knew that he was the traitor all along
>Had a misunderstanding with the Gozuboys
>Saved Hinata from getting killed by HPA
>The master of chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was because he was a merciful hero, and not just to flex his muscles and check dat ass (because he only want's Munakata's ass)
>Went full ham on the evil old man mastermind and crew to save the FF
>Roundhouse kicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet in order to stop the second coming of Junko Enoshima
>Unable to stop some mentally deranged kid from blowing up half the school because he was too busy being a hero
>Had a misunderstanding with the donut but spared her
>Survived 2 missile barrages by an evil robot bent on destroying all hope
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, becoming the undisputed best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his love no matter what
>Only took a 2 episode rest before kicking the shin of everyone again
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Was not seduced by Ruruka's sweets because he was so loyal to Munakata
>Has enough consideration to the normies to at least use them as a coatrack
>Even at the world's end, he was still gunning for a piece
>such a straight forwarded bro, he bends his own sexuality
>saves the manlet when he's in need, cutting of his hand to be the savior he truely is! Saving everyone with the power of determination
>Single handedly stopped the killing game, physically and literally

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S
Ironic/Genuinely, my friend?

They said they would be late

Have you let it go and moved on yet?

Next episode, someone is going to kill Mitarai and abort his Hope Video upload and change it to the Despair one.

This here is the problem.

Writers generally only kill off their characters in order to get cheap thrills and an emotional reaction. What people would call EDGY

Killing a character only to bring them back leaves people feeling manipulated. A HACK

Doing neither leaves the series predictable and stale. PLOT ARMOR

Hence why the whole anime series was made, so he doesn't have to deal with this cast any more but still continue the franchise. This franchise can't have a static cast.

Why would Tengan need to make a killing game to push Ryota to make the correct thing? Wasn´t enough the dr1 killing game? or the fact that his Imposter bro is in coma because Mitarai for some reasons didn´t want to help them to recover?

>oh look subs are out
>chinese
[Despair]

What do you call a guy who kills off a character, only to bring them back so they can die again?

Mitarai is a coward, he had to be pushed in order to do what's obvious a terrible thing.

Reporting in, brother!

Here's hoping we will have an actual conclusion with side:Hope! And remember: if anything, these threads have been extremely enjoyable, so don't be dragged down, brothers!!

A despair genius

An edgy hack.

It's genuine cause his talent was legit too good.

It's genuinely bad for this franchise too.

Why did he even need Mitarai? Couldn't he somehow reverse engineer the tech from the mind control videos he had?

Brainwash was always part off DR, friend

If that so why wanted to leave Mitarai outside at first? still so lame and boring

That's cute as fuck, thanks for sharing

Tengan wanted to weed out the corrupt FF as well

Also why don´t just use Hajime? he must have that talent too. Lol too complicated

This is your final boss tonight.

Translation, please?

He's not the final boss.

Who is this fashion victim?

np, hopefully they'll put it on pixiv in a stack eventually.

>a weeb is the final boss of the series

After watching this episode I really felt like I wasted my time with this anime. Everything felt very stupid and pointless, how can they fuck up one of the most popular series in japan is beyond me.

He is. Sorry.

Is it TOO much to ask to see Hajime interact with someone from his original game's fucking cast?

Mitarai wasn't supposed to be part of the killing game

The killing game was a death trap to put an end to the war between Hope and despair once and for all

Tengan planned to have everyone there killed, which would eliminate the corrupt FF and force Mitarai to use his video

Post memes

Revised talent tier list:

Animator >>>>> Luck (Naegi) > Analyst > Luck (Komaeda) >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Everything else

We saw him interacting with AI Chiaki.

I already told you what's going to happen here: I can't divulge any more information than this if I want to keep my job, sorry.

I'd still fuck him to be honest

Or just kick him in the balls and steal the phone.

Japanese poll for the episode/Mirai-hen:
twitter.com/takao0205/status/780413073718771712

>素晴らしかった!(性別:男) It was good! (Male)
>微妙だった(性別:男) It was mediocre/not so good (Male)
>素晴らしかった!(性別:女) It was good! (Female)
>微妙だった(性別:女) It was mediocre/not so good (Female)

Complayning about Mitarai when he was protecting your waifu all this time

How the fuck was the 14th Branch corrupt in any way?

So who the Delta of Dangan Ronpa 3?

Is anyone else ready to just write this off as noncanon?

Dunno why Kodaka put these hacks in charge of finishing the story.

They hid the remnants didn't they?

From an adapted fucking scene

I want an original!

Okay. I'm sure Kirijunko or Chiakizuru or Demon Queen Junko herself will show up to make the plot interesting and give it some stakes any moment now.

Tengan.

Something about... 'don't eat the ice [the snow, I guess?], alright?' and then there's some bantz about that

I don't have twitter account. What's the results?

>defending a male
what the h*ck are you doing mugino

Is Japan as dissapointed as we are?

Naegi said in the EP that he did it for Mitarai. Tengan really likes him and wanted to bring hope to his shitty life.

>that male/female ratio
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Juzo confirmed yet again to screw everyone over.

He allowed Mr. Anime to use his Talent again.

>Big bad with complex motives for doing bad things that in the end want a good ending and are so poorly written that people can't help but enjoy him
Gotta be Mi(ta)rai

Sacrifices for the greater good, Tengan used what Naegi did (hiding the remnants) to kickstart his plan

A sad monk that was 100% right.

More dislikes than likes, something like 39% like, 61% dislike.

I forgot how many Fujoshi are into danganronpa.

>素晴らしかった!(性別:男) It was good! (Male)
16%
>微妙だった(性別:男) It was mediocre/not so good (Male)
20%
>素晴らしかった!(性別:女) It was good! (Female)
23%
>微妙だった(性別:女) It was mediocre/not so good (Female)
41%
3574 votes

This. Junko is still alive.

¿?

if only genocider could pay him a visit

Where the fuck is the 16th person?

It hurts.

I like the idea of evil Kyoko but I don't want Enoshima in there. I'm sick of that bitch.

Yeah, the one with NWP or in Zero I could accept. As those did require some effort and time to break down a person's mentality.

Not some code geass shit we got with Mitarai though. It's too convenient it made the brainwashing process in previous works look like a joke.

If Mitarai knows how to manipulate people's brain with a few seconds of moving pictures there was no way Matsuda didn't know about that shit and can't make effective tool against that, as he was supposed to be peak in that area. It's strange an ultimate animator knows more about human brain than someone who only studies it.

in our hearts

Look, you're right, but...what makes me mad is not her being dead(even if i believe and hope she's not), she can die, anyone can.
What im mostly mad at is how and why she died.
For the entire franchise, not only in the games but also in every novel she appeared, either as side character or protagonist, she's portrayed as one who doesnt give up, who won't go down easily, and who is capable of finding even the smalles loophole to twist a rule or an event to her advantage, yet...she died cuz of a fucking time limit? To further develop Naegi's hope? WHAT?
Juzo cut off his hand, and SHSL Detective didnt think about doing the same?
She says multiple times that she won't die easily, and now she just sits and waits for death to get her? No, i refuse to accept this.
You want to kill her? She really has to die? Fine, do it, but do it properly, respecting the character you built for 6 fucking years, give her a death which fits her characterization, and if she really has to give up dying for some reason, make it so there is really no other option left.

>name can be read as "thirteen"
E RANK LUCK

R
A
N
K

L
U
C
K

Genocider only kills attractive boys.

I'm sick of (You) but you keep popping up again and again..

>More female votes than male ones in a series filled with waifus
What the fuck?
I know all the games have fujobait but the waifubait is in superior quantity

Thanks guys.

It's hard to believe the script for this episode went to someone's desk and was approved. It's scary to think some people genuinely thought this was a good idea.

But why though? What's even remotely likable about that sniveling waste of a human? You can't just go and say anyone liked him when there have been no positive traits about him shown in the show.

The 16th person is YOU!

Nips dont like it either.

Why didn't Naegi just stay together with Aoi.

Does Cred Forums like boats?

culprit-kun got away with it again

He CANT keep getting away with it!

In the Closet.

So the next episode is on thursday?

Plus, she died because one old man wanted that some shitty kid use his hope anime.

Go away Uchikoshi.

You know who I am bruh? It's true though, this series is oversaturated with this one villain. Aren't you Junkofags tired of seeing her lose yet?

>red tint like a victim
The donut is done for.

Nips wanted Junko to return that's why.

It makes sense, Mitarai's ability is OP but destructive

On the other hand Matsuda, Miaya and Chihirp were able to make a therapy/brainwashing that works really well like the NWP

Just finished watching the episode. I can deal with Ryota and his anime bullshit. Don't really care anymore because we've seen it coming for some time. I'm more bothered with Hina/Munakata possibly not surviving because of it though.

>Tengan didn't even want Mitarai to be in the Killings

It's still confusing as fuck. Why go that far to get him to use the video anyway?

Danganronpa fandom has more females than males,,That's nothing new.
Did you miss how Komahina and Ishimondo are the most popular ships or how the most populars characters in DR1 are Togami,Naegg and Ishimaru?

IT HURTS

But Juzo is dead

So that's where Hijirihara was hiding this time.

So the final episode and the conclusion of one of the most popular franchise in the world is fighting some faggot trying to brainwash the world.
Am I watching American cartoon here?
Just give us Junko for the third time if you are going to fuck up this much holy shit

They are not alone. Junko being asspulled back to life is better than anime mindhacks.

Girls have waifus, too, while guys rarely have husbandos.

The amount of KomaHina and Juzo fanart should have been a big clue.

I doubt Kirigiri is dead but I think you are overstimating what she could do in that situation

>Danganronpa
>One of the most popular franchises in the world

Only after DR3 that's the closure of Hope's Peak. Would I be tired of her if she appeared again.

Those are the emergency lights, literally all the episode is like this

btw radio got translated boys

>Apparently the anime staff are as big of fans of Sakakura as Wilder and I are, because apparently when everyone was badmouthing him at the outset of the anime, they were all going “No! That’s not him!”

>They’re both happy that the opinion on Sakakura has turned around.

>Ogata also notes how the fandom went from going “Kodaka! Kodaka!” to “Kodaka, thank you!”

jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/150956620473/dangan-radio-zetsubou-hen-3-write-up

Who's saying he won't
First he saves the day with Hajimeme, then he goes with Byakuya and Weedman and make tons of babies with Aoi.
Those two fags were getting angsty about not getting their babies, that's why they rushed in.

Yes

Because he cares about Mitarai but not about the others shitters in FF.
His plan was probably get the cunts killed while the nice ones will survive.

Why does AI Chiaki have a bigger rack

3 days remain, my friend! Let's make sure it ends as it started! Fantastic!

That filename, I should quit smoking one of these days, my friend!

Ah! That explains it all, so it's a best of both worlds kind of thing? I get it, that's not bad my friend. I like it and it's always good to see some OC!

Where were you when Hajizuru uses AI Chiaki to stop Mitarai's plan?

>Most votes are for "didn't like"
I'm actually surprised. I now all the shit we talk, but I didn't think the Japs watching would agree with us this much.

The whole plot of the series is thanks to juzu getting his ass controlled by tiny highschool girl.

Im not saying he isnt a good character, but this is legit wrong.

I'M SORRY BRO

JUST THINK OF THEM REUNITING IN HEAVEN OR SOMETHING where there's no chisa, and thus no more roadblocks

No, that isn't an emergency light. That's a red tint specifically. I was watching the episode, I know the difference.

Old news, pal.

When the concept of Sonia was conceived.

Even worse when they decided that she should survive

Who wouldn't? I wouldn't mind if she designed that game before dying for some follower to implement and left some video of her laughing to show in the end.

Already explained it in the thread

>one of the most popular franchise in the world

What a fucking mess this trainwreck of an anime has turned out to be. I can't believe how retarded the circumstances behind this mutual killing game are.

Yeah, pretty much any sort of headcanon ideas you can come up with are better than what was done here. It was a total waste of time.

She has big tits too.

I just want to see Hajime bend Sonia over and fuck her. Is that too much to ask?

Two obvious ways for her to avoid death:
Investigating the suspicious as fuck hidden room.
Cutting her hand as a last resort before running out of time.

She clearly had options, she just skipped both of them.

Because Izuru has the right taste, he took a waifubait and a disgusting female, and turned her into an AI capable of saving the world, not saying stupid things, and being a good waifu.

Nips were legitimately confused last episode.

About as confused or amazed at how stupid shit turned out to be as we were

they should have had her die and then make pepsi go crazy and try to kill gundam.

Too /fa/ to live.

At this point we'll need a graph of Kodaka appreciation over time.

Already did that weeks ago. I'm glad NDRV3 is starting a new continuity so I don't have to worry about it.

>arms out of sleeves

*tips*

This anime depends on characters choosing roundabout ways to deal with situations instead of choosing the logical route.

I think my problem with this outcome is that it's a "THE WHOLE WORLD IS IN DANNNNNGER" plotline when I felt this should have been a concentrated effort by despair against Naegi. A more personal affair to be simple. The way Monokuma said that this would be an ending to both their stories was really chilling and felt like a "I'm going all in one last time to take you down with me" from despair itself.

Instead we're getting a Hope vs Obviously Corrupted Hope finale, with a weak-kneed antagonist no less.

I never really liked her but I do feel that if Kohacka was going for fanservice he should have made the mastermind Junko. Have the twist stay exactly the same (People are killing themselves) and have it be Junko trying to turn them all on Naegi to finish him once and for all while proving a point.

Once Naegi HOPED himself and his friends out of the last killing game he'd get one final Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid-like interaction with Junko where she finally admitted defeat before fucking off forever.

Always wondered. Does that picture imp!y toko dies in the bad end?

Bandai had to be the biggest asshole in the world

Replace Mitarai with one dead dangan before the killing game starts. What changes?

Amazing.

Dude, whilsts that I agree that Junko coming back would have been better like these anons but DR is far far far from being one of the most popular franchises in the world.

WHERE IS FUTURE EPISODE 12!?
IN ENGLISH SUBS

Hope side is just one 24 minutes long episode, right?

You can tell the entire first half of both animes is dedicated to building up Juzo's gay heroic moment
They even mentioned on the radio that he was the favorite character of all the peopel working in the anime

SHOULD I WAIT FOR HOPE OR WATCH HYSUB WHATEVER THE FUCK THAT IS

What a bunch of faggots.

We need SHSL Translator on this board.

Mitarai is the absolute madman

The 16th person is the friends we made along the way, were you even paying attention user?

He's racist.

Yes, that's a funeral portrait.

Yes.

Imagine if Chiaki came back, but she had some very slight brain damage from the blunt trauma and blood loss she had to endure during her execution. Nothing too major, just little things. Like, she loses her ability to play video games very well. Forget Gala Omega, she struggles to so much as overcome casual mobile games. She's dimly aware of the talent she once possessed which makes it all the more frustrating for her, but she still has fun playing games. Also, her speech pattern is slightly stunted and she whines for Hinata-kun to play with her. Whenever he does, she giggles softly and nuzzles against him, and basically she cuddles more than actually playing the game. Like she's just a doll for him to do whatever he pleases with.

So Hajime is probably half him and half Izuru now. And probably is heterochromia. That's fucking cool actually.

>really well like the NWP

We don't know actually know about that. As it failed and got 10 people killed because of Junko.

Problem is destructive or not, there was no foreshadowing in the previous works about how powerful Mitarai's tech was. The whole world was only destroyed so quickly because of it. If it's so effective it could take over the world in a matter of days, there was no way Matsuda didn't know about it and didn't prepare for it beforehand. He was supposed to be the best at it.

>Investigate a room that says secret exit

Reminder that Kyoko also didn't want to open a letter that said "open me" in DR1

She reasonably chose to flee and go find her friends

> Cutting her hand

No proper tool, cut would need to be clean and fast for the Poison to not activate. The Monokuma knife she found is too frail

Correct.
Hysub is Chinese.

[HYSUBS] is the Chinese subs, my friend. You can watch it, but it's not worth it to watch it unless you know Chinese.

I've tried it before, my friend. But with certain accents it's hard to fully grasp some sentences in the correct translation. I don't want to make a bad sub and [HOPE]'s quality has been miles better than what I could produce so I don't think I could live up to the results.

>AOI DIES
>BYAKUYA GETS TO FUCKING LIVE

FUUUUCK YOU KODAKA

HOLY SHIT MADMAN HAS DONE ITTTTTTTT!!!!

Those bastards really fucking made it Hagakure.

HE'S DONE IT LADS!

Hope almost

WHAT THE FUCKING SHIT?!

Finally.

FINALLY

And he's going to barely do anything other than serve as Naegi's muscle. Just fuck my finale up KODAKA!

What a HOPEful post

The best thing to come out of DR3.
Prove me wrong.

>Aoi dies
Based on what, exactly? You really think she'd bleed out from a leg wound when fucking Juzo survived longer in much worse condition?

YO HOL'UP

She's dead jim. Her being alive would have made things more interesting so they killed her.

Real Chiaki should have never existed in the first place.

>tonight
Would tenderly make love to him.

Watch raw. Nothing happens and nothing is really explained anyway.

Not to mention there were two people who just tried to kill her on the same room where the secret exit was located.

Its here HOPE is fucking here ladies & gentleman!!!!!!!

Not every character needs to be a robot and always make the correct choice

samefagging but I'M STILL FUCKING MAD TWO CHARACTERS I ACTUALLY LIKED SURVIVED A KILLING GAME ONLY TO (MAYBE) DIE TO A MANLET'S HOPE ANIME ONE EPISODE LATER

He's coming.
Will he finally do something?
Is there anything he can do at all that could give a meaningful emotional impact?

Or is he just going to fight off waves of FF goons Ryouta sends at them?

Well done, user.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAJKLSDKLADNMKASDASD

>attractive boys
>pic related shows ugly men
She has weird tastes.

>6k away from the 7 digit get

>Hope episode
>Hajime and Naegi+Munakata and the rest of the crew are taking on Animeme
>All of them are beaten down due to mindhaxx technique and they are forced down to the ground
>16th participant is still unknown
>R(ated)KK out of nowhere
>Comes in and slices up the animeme
>His last line before going back into the underground base's closet "You thought I wouldn't be relevant?"

Sure took you long enough. Good job though.
I'm sure you would do a great job too, don't downplay yourself so much.

YOU DID IT

I can't.

YOU DID IT FINALLY!

W-what

L U C K
U
C
K

The canonically smarter characters should notice the better decisions.

Can we now agree that's Despair side is much better than Future side?

Sore wa chiagau zo. Negotiate that FF should not BTFO of Jabberwock.

For one thing, she could have done what Juzo did, cutting your hand off.
Another thing(that i was genuinely surprised about) is she didn't want nor cared to at least see what was behind the monokuma door.
She was right at it being a fake exit, but guess what? behind that door which was easily open by Juzo there was a not locked power switch room, which was used, again by Juzo, to shut off the entire building, including the monitors and the bracelets.
ONE fucking decision that in all of her other appereances she would have investigated in depth, she ignored it here, and if she didn't, she and everyone else who died after that point would be alive, and out of the building.
And the rules of the game regarding trying to hack in or break the bracelets are easily exploitable by simply avoiding its action to have any effect.
You have SHSL Pharmacist there who can literally prepare any drug, antitode and what not,(and she probably did), and no one thought about asking her to do it? i refuse to believe SHSL Pharmacist wouldnt be able to analyze the poison from a dead corpse to prepare an antitode/cure for it.
Or, and this was mentioned by many theories around, they're all in a building full of raw material, put a fucking piece of concrete or metal between your wrist and where the needle is and you solved the issue, no way the needle will go through concrete or metal.
And these are only 3-4 easy solutions, which SHSL Detective couldnt think of? No, this is breaking her character entirely.

>should never have existed
No. She was a cutie.

>Reminder that Kyoko also didn't want to open a letter that said "open me" in DR1
So fucking what? I merely listed things she could have done to survive, and Kirigiri did skip one for no reason. Also kind of a big difference between not reading a letter and not investigating an entire room.
>No proper tool, cut would need to be clean and fast for the Poison to not activate. The Monokuma knife she found is too frail
Bull fucking shit. This episode proved all you memers wrong that Juzo used Munakata's katana to cut his hand. She could have used any of Izayoi's blade to cut her hand.

HE DID IT

Tengan's plan is so stupid. I didn't expect it in the slightest, so good job Kodaka, I guess, for coming up with something so retarded that it is impossible to predict.

>all those stepping stone posts leading to this moment
Sasuga HOPEman.

Is what true hope feels like? I can die happy now

Yes. This episode destroyed Future side.

Congrats user

MIRAI
I
R
A
I

wait wat

No, both were terrible. Future was marginally better though.

Miracle of the universe

H O P E

So close to getting 7 of those 7s

He'll reset the universe, user.

>Protecting a girl taller and stronger than him.
Mitarai is cute.

season 4 confirmed

Matsuda most likely didn't know about Mitarai, who was a reclusive personagens

And the NWP would work well without AI Junko

>No proper tool, cut would need to be clean and fast for the Poison to not activate.
Still better that fucking doing nothing and die for sure. I want to believe in the Cure-W because if not, she's gonna look like an idiot.

This.
For example, many nip fujos consider Chiaki as their favorite female character, even if they don't ship her with Hajime.

I mean, they still thought there was an attacker/traitor among them. It's unlikely they would be able to cooperate that much.

>people were saying this last week about despair

They're both shit.

noice

Wait, if real Chiaki and AI Chiaki are Diana and Luna. Does that mean Hinata/Izuru is Sigma?

Well done bro.

I can't wait.

It's fucking absurd too. If Kirigiri couldn't possibly have a "proper" tool then Juzo couldn't have one either.

I am really excited, brother, the ride is finally coming to an end and virtually anything can happen!

Don't get me wrong as I don't want to poke too much into your life, but I strongly recommend that you do, brother!
Starting tomorrow!

Juzo's overall design and fan arts never fail to impress me, I a real fan of his style!

I wish where I lived wasn't so hot so I could wear more similar clothes, oh well.

Overal Future > Despair.

Individual episodes may vary though. This one was pretty lackluster and the Hope arc can't really be considered part of either so the conclusion isn't really something we can attach to either.

Personally I think Despair was worse than Future as Future gave me hype and the mystery aspect of Danganronpa, which I enjoy. The twists dragged it a bit down, but the cliffhangers were amazing.

Despair had real ups and downs. Despair was really terrible in a way that the previous knowledge was either retconned or kind of shattered into plot devices and shit. But it also had good points like Komaeda coming out of nowhere, the first few episodes, seeing how the world came crashing down.

>This deathflag is going to kill donuts
Oh please, bulkier deathflags have tried and failed miserably.
She could have literally confessed her love and kissed him right there promissing more once it was all over and she'd still be fine

Suddenly this thread looks much more hopeful.

Smart people can make mistakes too, they don't need to be right 100% of the time

like how Kyoko fell in Junko's trap during 1-5

Despair side was better, but it was also a bigger let down due to higher potential thanks to better pre-established characters, and pre-despair Chisa was a fun addition.

>This entire anime will go by with Hajime not interacting with anyone from class 77 except the fake Chiaki.
Really? fuck fuck fuck

Yes.

After many stepping stones finally

WHERE IS HOPE?

HOPEMAAAAAAAAN

I am counting with you to get the 7 7's, brother!

Read

But again, seeing her imminent death she still barely put up any sort of struggle. She didn't think, she just let herself die. That goes against her character.

DR3 was a mistake. The only thing good to come from DR3 is pic related.

DRv3 will be an even bigger mistake

I'm so disappointed. Literally any other theory about who the ultimate mastermind was random faggots came up with would have been better. Even if they pulled a Junko 2.0 twist with Chisa and she was alive all along -- I would have preferred that.

if 0, hope is a lie

DR3 did nothing wrong.

I can't even start to describe how much bullshit there is into this, how much "reasoning after the facts", which is absolutely retarded, there is neither, and, worst of all, how stupid you are when it comes to Seiko. If you want to play theorist, at least do it correctly because the Seiko part is downright painful to read.

I agree! I'm already looking forwards to Thursday, yet I feel sad that it's nearing its end. But as usual, we got to stay strong and carry through and so I will!

Don't worry about it, my friend! I've been considering it for a while now and I might just start in the near future!

H O P E M A N H A S D O N E I T A G A I N
O P E M A N H A S D O N E I T A G A I N
P E M A N H A S D O N E I T A G A I N
E M A N H A S D O N E I T A G A I N
M A N H A S D O N E I T A G A I N
A N H A S D O N E I T A G A I N
N H A S D O N E I T A G A I N
H A S D O N E I T A G A I N
A S D O N E I T A G A I N
S D O N E I T A G A I N
D O N E I T A G A I N
O N E I T A G A I N
N E I T A G A I N
E I T A G A I N
I T A G A I N
T A G A I N
A G A I N
G A I N
A I N
I N
N

What have you done

You dick!

OH SHIT

Why do you think Kyoko knew it was a room? Most likely she thought it was a trap or a very big ruse, she never got to see it

Btw there is no indication Juzo didn't use the sword, he could have used and then put it back in Chisa's body

wew lads

Guys, I have a theory about Juzo, I think he has two talents.

His first talent is Boxer, yes, but I also think he has SHSL Luck. Everything he's done so far has ended up being really bad luck for him, and also everyone else, he's obviously made to evoke Komaeda, and his name is also literally thirteen (who names their kid that?!).

But then we all know when really bad luck happens really good luck comes to follow. So what could happen?

What do you think? Do you think this sounds reasonable?

I haven't even hit the limits of my HOPE! 7777777 will be mine!

Our boy Mitarai saving the thread.

Mitarai fucks up everything again, more obvious news at 9.

Post the gif with the multiple arms of hope

I can see them just being bros about it and share tales of Sonia being a great individual. Unless Gundam caused death somehow, then revenge killing would ensue.

She had 8 hours to find a tool. Which should have been priority fucking number one.

I would have at least liked somebody who could be a threat to Izuru. Instead I'm supposed to believe that a bunch of goons can pose a threat to him, or something.

OH SHIT
>still no sub
OH NO

In the end, this whole anime was MY stepping stone

Did we see Juzo's severed hand in the room?

16th participant is weedman..

How could you do this Mitarai
You are the worst

Yeah, and like i said those were just 3-4 easy solutions, and not all of them required cooperation anyway, at least not to save her own life.
I highly doubt there is really no loophole that allowed her to live, or a practical solution to avoic the bracelect actions or to end the game earlier.

>No proper tool, cut would need to be clean and fast for the Poison to not activate. The Monokuma knife she found is too frail.
Oh, look over there, the corpse of SHSL Blacksmith who had a literal arsenal of cold weapons in his coat.

I think it was foreshadowing and definitely a hint towards what he'd do and what'd happen to him, my friend.

It definitely sounds reasonable and I also thought that he was somewhat like Komaeda, except in a lesser extend as he doesn't go completely insane.

Juzo had the advantage of noticing that Munakata had a new sword

Junko is not dead.

She is coming back.

He finally gets to hook up with Munakata in heaven?

Your single means nothing in the face of triple hope.

I know. I was just joking.

Accurate meme

>Hopefag didn't deliver
WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME!?

Despaired Juzo is hot

>Most likely she thought it was a trap or a very big ruse, she never got to see it
So she skipped it then. Glad we agree.

>Btw there is no indication Juzo didn't use the sword, he could have used and then put it back in Chisa's body
lol yeah, Juzo was barely alive in borrowed time and bleeding out and could die at any moment but he took his time to carefully put the katana back in the body in the exact same position.

I'm going to stop arguing with you, it's obvious you simply can't accept your waifu was killed just for cheap drama. You are arguing from emotions and not facts.

Is what we hope user but just confirmed that hope is a lie.

She didn't do nothing, she did her work as detective as best as she was able to and accepted her "death" (if she truly is dead, that is) and left the rest of the game to Naegi

Mitarai you little shit, Komaeda is the real Hopeman.

Your are nothing compared to my HOPE

Hope wins again!

Wait 16 hours and try again.

Silly user. Gays don't go to heaven.

Someone needs to create "My Hope is greater than yours" meme.

The guy said yesterday that he'd be busy with work and thus be late with the episode.

He is just late.

If she is dead, I don't think it goes against Post DR1 Kyoko Who deeply cares and trusts Naegi

Half dead Juzo was surprisingly cute as well.

Congrats user, have some boat hope

Also Juzo even cleaned the blade before putting it back and got rid of his hand so Munakata would not be grossed out later when he came back to retrieve it. What a guy!

he's alive and ends up getting the only canon kiss (or at least a hug) while the rest of the world falls to shit around them

>the NWP would work well

We don't really know about that as the only example shown were dr2.

And it's not about Matsuda knowing Mitarai or not. It's the knowledge about human brain he should've known. His SHSL talent was solely about human brain. So he should've known at least the same if not more than the animator. Or else he wouldn't be holding that title. What the animator could analyze about a human brain. There's no way Matsuda couldn't. So there definitely should've been foreshadowing in Zero or DR2. Especially when the conclusion was so powerful that could take over the world easily. There's no way Matsuda didn't aware of that and just let the world to be destroyed.

His hair looked amazing in that episode

No you.

She did nothing about preventing her death, which was fucking retarded seeing how there are various extremely well-made cutting tools strewn around the building from the SHSL cuck's battles with Seiko.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH FUNIMATION? AREN'T THEY LIKE AN OFFICIAL SUB SITE? AREN'T THEY MADE BY "PROFESIONALS"?

Her priority number 1 was to investihate shit for her friends and save them

It's sort of disheartening that there is no solid culprit that you can pin repsonsibility on to.

Even Murder on the Orient Express had more payoff

The truest gap moe!

The gap between life and death.

>persona dying because of this fucking weeb
I hate this world.

Juzo is always hot, user

fuck off Seikofag

Did we need to see it?

Not one of them with the edge necessary to cut through bone since he mostly had kunais

Kizakura and Juzo didn't die for this shit.

Little difficult to "investihate" things when you're dead. It's just plain plot-induced stupidity, I don't understand why you're trying to defend it..

>yfw Funimation is holding off on releasing the last episode til thursday so they can double feature

FINALLY

Their excuse is that they have to use official Rae's given to them.

They should have made Monoca the mastermind and Junko real successor to avoid all this bullshit

Okay, that's true.

I love when artists draw the height difference

Will anyone else join Chisa and Junko's tea party?

I'm sorry If I recognize that characters aren't robots and can't behave logically 100% of the time

Btw I believe Kyoko is alive, just saying that If she is truly dead, I think she died for a good cause

>he mostly had kunais

Anyone have a delete DR3 version?

>Kyo...suke...
My heart.

What an impressive hivemind.
Get ready to wait until Friday.

I like repeating digits.

Blade had blood in it tho

YOU MADMAN!

>Munakata and Naegi are goign to join to rid the world of Despair in the epilogue
>Tengan's plan worked in the end

COMPLEX

This

>Danganronpa
>One of the most popular

T W O
W
O

But then, I love Munakata, too.

It depends. Is that place hell like some anons said or just the DR afterlife?
I really wanted to see the DR1 kids looking over the classmates.

>No evidence of the NWP working well

Island mode

>Mitarai situation

huh...are you forgetting he was a literal recluse who didn't know anyone besides the animator and Mikan?

777 for [Hope] subs.

ALL IS LOST

Fucking google "hindsight bias" before trying to argue, idiot.The kinnd of things you've been saying is ridiculous and full of bias or fallacies, so it's not that others "cannot accept X", it's just that your "arguments" are for a good number of them ridiculous. You're the one not knowing how to use logic/fact and relying on your own viewpoint/feelings as if it was absolutely right.
Learn to logic before trying to sound smart.

She had 8 hours and her whole shtick is that she's supposed to be the cold, rational smart one.

Agreed.

For the record, there are lewds of them in the /y/ thread now.

IT'S ALL OVER

>Chisa and Junko as the Tea Party
>Not Junko and Chiaki
For fuck's sake they even have Monomi and Monobear

Good going fucking it up again

Hope is dead

Where were you when hope died?

Already argued about this. Her priority was to meeting her friends and pass her information to them, If she is really dead, she accepted it and you should too as her fan

Chiaki's a good girl, even if she's dead she wouldn't be in Hell.

>how much "reasoning after the facts"
Of those I said, only the cutting hand off is something that people said recently.
The raw materials to plock the needles one is something people have been saying since ep 2, Kirigiri not being interested in what's behind the Monokuma door since...well, since she didnt investigated further showing no interest for it, and the Seiko one is out pretty much since she tried to save Bandai.

I was sitting at home despairing

Only I can be Hope

And Kirigiri would know that he left these weapons in that room because?

>776

Just afterlife, considering it has both a demon and an innocent angel.

But more accurately, it's neither. Just Junko and her maid breaking the 4th wall.

TWO WHAT NIGGER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

gg

It'll be fucking nothing. I'll be disappointed if Hajime doesnt take Sonia and fuck her over the table.

You fucking faggots, stop teasing me with cute shit, godammit

It's a really bad argument. She had ample opportunity to find a way to cut off her hand as a last resort and it's the sort of idea a child can come up with.

>you should too as her fan

Not "her fan". I'm just also not a fan of shitty writing.

Do you live in a box or something? Two days until Hope Side happens.

Because she investigated the room? The guy had spears hung up in walls in the form of traps along with a floor rigged with explosives. Oh he also had 25 blades underneath his jacket.

I'm refusing to believe that amongst all of the traps he made there wasn't a single one that had a blade sharp enough to cut through her hand, considering he's the SHSL Blacksmith and all.

SHSL Detective?

>I have checked every room for clues
>I ignored the giant arsenal left lying around

This is my absolute favorite fanart of them for that reason.

Character development happened, she chose to work for her friends and trust them rather than desperately try to save her own life

Evento If she is alive because of Cure W or something, it was a gamble at best

>Missing by 1.

So this is the despair that we must overcome. Worry not user, you'll become a stepping stone for hope.

I like this ship.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE RAW

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

T-thank you for bringing this to my attention, kind user

[Hope] a shit
[Mirai] subs incoming

Two days until the 'Danganronpa 3.1 The Movie' announcement

I downloaded 5 hours ago.

She accepted that she would potentially die and acted accordingly, that's not shitty writing

No problem, just helping a fellow fan out.

cute

>まてまてまてまて

>Not one of them with the edge necessary to cut through bone since he mostly had kunais
What part of "arsenal of cold weapons" didn't you understand?
He didnt only had kunais

Who said she'd have to use any of the weapons he left there?
You really believe shsl blacksmith who goes around with wepons in his coat was going around completely unarmed only because he used some of his weapons against seiko?

So close.
But your HOPE wasn't enough, talentless trash.

>I refuse

The room in the gif was the room the fough with Seiko

Kizakura got all the traps in that room and besides the spear all of them were small, the spear isn't meant to cut but to pierce

FICTION COMES ALIVE, WE START TO PLAY IT

> acted accordingly,

Then she would have cut off her hand.

who is the murder? I can't wacth the chapter in my cellphone due issues. I don't give a shit anymore,, spoil me

She didn't check every room though, just the murder scenes

There were a lot of rooms there

Unreal. That guy is so fucking invested in Kirigiri's death being "meaningful" somehow he's willing to paint her as a totally incompetent retard.

>Island mode

Parallel universe. Killing game didn't start in island mode too. Doesn't mean it didn't happen in the actual story.

>huh...are you forgetting he was a literal recluse who didn't know anyone besides the animator and Mikan?

Did you not read my post? My entire post was explaining that it's not about knowing Mitarai the person. It's that what Mitarai understands about brain, Matsuda should've already known. Regardless of him knowing Mitarai or not, Matsuda's talent was solely about human brains he shouldn't have known less than an animator.
If there's a trick that can brainwash people so conveniently there's no way Matsuda didn't aware of it in the first place. He has SHSL talent for that.

HOPE IS NO MORE,
BEHIND A CLOSED DOOR.

It was literally the biggest central room.

>Kizakura got all the traps in that room and besides the spear all of them were small, the spear isn't meant to cut but to pierce

Yet she didn't see any of it? Yet he didn't carry a single weapon? He had a gun with two blades on it that was sharp enough to cut off her hand yet we never saw that gun again. Had she been a top tier investigator she would've found it and used it to save her life.

I don't get it. There was an entire room filled with Izayoi's weapons and not only that, his entire coat was full of it as well. Not to mention the damn gun with the edges all over the place.

33%
3 "series" in a season.
Despair and Future ended in despair.
Hope will end in hope.

Can you show me him having any weapons in his body after his death?

No one died on this episode.
Tengan was the mastermind and now Mitarai is planning to brainwash the entire world into becoming non-sentient walking hope.

Aside from the giant pile of them they pulled off his body/from around the room?

Uh... you realise that Matsuda is on Junko's side right

Why would she? She accepted to die for Makoto's sake

More like

Plot Armor > Analyst > Animator > Detective > Luck > Everything Else >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Doujin Writer

Just watched the episode. I don't think it was that bad desu.

>hope is the true evil

And why not live for his sake? I can accept it if she bet all in the Cure-W, even if it didn't work, but not cutting her hand for that is stupid. But I don't blame her, I blame DR3 for making everyone a stupid fuck because if not, this would have ended really quick.

> why would she?

Are you....seriously asking this?

t-thicc?

It's out!
>[HorribleSubs] Danganronpa 3 - Future Arc - 12 [720p].mkv

Why would he take part in NWP if he just wanted to destroy the world like Junko did?

>The power room shut off the bracelets

What? No it didn't, the bracelets werent connected to the buildings power, they were their own thing.

They shut off because nobody died during one of the killing times.

Even if Kirigiri turned off the power she still would have died once that round ended.

I didn't want to do this.
but I guess I have no choice.
[Despair] subs incoming

Sonia ikimasu~
Where you at Sonia-bros?

it really makes you think

Hey, if the animeman could MINDHACC who says doujinman couldn't MINDHACC too

SUBS WHERE

They were already awake for several minutes. They deactivated when Juzo shut it down. Not even kidding, once he pulled the last lever the bracelets fell off.

>Horriblesubs
You're trying to bait me.

Why would he take part in NWP if he died before the TRUE tragedy?
It's very likely that just his research was used when developing the NWP

right here
Sonia best girl

>tfw Sonia will never sit on your face

All Talents>>Analyst>>Luck>Animator>>Detective>>Scion>>Everything Else >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Photographer.

Worthless garbage

I always knew you would you would get it. I'm so proud of you, my brother.

>no crc
nice try

You tried.

The spanish subs are already out.
As expected from [Hope] Spic Academy.

So is this on the ship? is he just here to broker a peace agreement?

Hey, if the animeman could MINDHACC who says photogirl couldn't MINDHACC too

seven sevens is coming

>no one in entire series seems to understand hope and despair must exist together

SUBS WHEN [HOPE ARE YOU THERE]

Reminder that we need >147777777 for hope

Here, nuking the 3rd world

Because doujinman a shit.

maybe I'm just being an autist, but why exactly is it a bad thing to brainwash hope into everyone?

What is he even there for?

How high are the chances for an anime about the second game?

I do

So, if Tengan wanted Mitarai to use his HOPE video, why the fuck did he gave him that NG code?

NO.

thanks izuru you showed up just in time for last episode

Literally 0

something having to do with despair side, I'm sure.

>weapons in his body
lewd
Can you show me him not having any weapons in his coat before he pulled out a fuckton of them?
No, yet he did, so there is no way to prove he didnt have any after his death.
And, again, being SHSL Blacksmith makes it logical to at least assume he did.
He might have not, i'll give you that, but it's highly improbable.

Someone better damn well get this.

Your subs are mine!

The sdr2 crew sorta did.

>Izuru
That's Hajime, my man.

Ha, jokes on you, I only got tricked once.

Kinda sad that, that it will never get an anime.

I thought we could be friends user...why?

That was Despair Chisa being a cunt. Mitarai was never supposed to be in the killing game.

Wasn't that the entire point of SDR2?

It's both of them.
After the mess the DR1 adaptation was, it's better this way.

We never saw her investigating there

See that tiny slut to the far left, glad she's dead

That's true. It was probably just his research or other SHSL Neurologists.

Still doesn't explain why there's no foreshadowing of any Mitarai's tech in Zero or DR2 though given how powerful and convenient it was for the plot.

Nope. A lot more of it.
And it you apparently don't get it since you are talking about "people are saying [x]", we're talking about the data available to the character at the moment of the choice; that's what matters when you are judging this and whether a choice was stupid or not.

The power room, to begin with, which depends on knowing about the suicide video;; something incredibly unlikely for anyone except Mitarai at this point in the show. Otherwise even going there knowing what it inside would be pointless. Even the bracelets being removed by this is stupid because even right now, people are still arguig about it being due to Naegi surviving (which is unlikely, but still, going out of your way to ge to the power room if you don't already know that you CAN remove the bracelets from there is stupid).
What you want isn't "investigation", it's "right now we know this so she should have done that even if in her current context there was no reason for her to do it. One people knew about it, they did what they had to do, or rather Juzo did before everyone else since Naegi lost time explaining it to the others. That's hindsight bias. Don't take the data you know RIGHT NOW as a factor explaining that "they SHOULD have done that since [x]. Context matters. While Kirigiri has been disappointing as a detective a lot of time during DR3, this thing about the monokuma door is just bullshit that is easy to say after the facts and once you know the MO. Otherwise it wouldn't have changed anything and there was no point for it.

People aren't people without any negative emotions. According to Munakata.

MITARAI YOU FUCKING DOUBLE NIGGER WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?

No they didn't, watch the episode again.

As Persona started to run to him they fell off

He was still pulling levers when they fell off, and only pulled the final one right before persona made it to him

dude, you can't just cut your hand with any edgy thing

A bone is freaking hard and painful to cut through

FUCK HOPE

To be fair, Makoto's a retard. I wouldn't trade Kyoko for him.

H-hope!

WHAT'S THE FUCKING POINT OF THIS SHIT ANYMORE??
>Mitarai upload the video
>NO!
>Fuck you Mitarai you know what? I'm going to make everyone kill each other and YOU will upload that shit!
>Hi Tengan
>WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE?
>Well of cour-
FUCK I CAN'T EVEN PARODY THIS CRAP! WHO WROTE THIS SHIT??! WHY IS IZURU EVEN GOING THERE?WHAT.IS.HAPPENING

I'VE NEVER BEEN THIS MAD WITH A FUCKING SEQUEL IN MY LIFE.
I HATE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU.

Seiko is the worst part, you're assuming that ALL POISONS HAVE ANTIDOTES, which is stupid to begin with and wrong, and that she can create any drug at any place perfectly; SHSL pharmacist or not biology is a thing, and you cannot create something out of thin air; therefore it depends heavily on what Seiko had with her at this very moment. Even if she WAS eventually able to create an antidote, and it's a pretty big IF, you still need the products to create it and while it seems that she does have drugs on her at all time, she certainly doesn't have her WHOLE lab on her constantly. what you want to believe or not is irrelevant; even if she was the most skilled in the world, it still depends of the chemicals at her disposal.

Kirigiri "not caring about the door" is perfectly rational and not a problem (not to mention that there was, indeed, the possibility of it being a trap, which was very likely too), and Seiko's part is self-explanatory.
Not to mention that the block the needle one
depends of many things, like the possibility for the needle to be already inserted constantly, among other things. Or just fucking magic, since it looks like it's how the bracelets work in the first place. Context matters.

>I dont like the Kamukura project.
>Hope comes from people acting like people.
>Mitarai, my boy, please brainwash the world into hope for me.

Did someone say Despair?

Those were from random traps in the room and were all small

Mitarai's brainwashing doesn't quite work like he wants it to.

It wouldn't just make you a more hopeful person it would completely overwrite your subconscious, while technically what he's doing is a net positive Makoto sees it as an immoral way of convincing people to believe in hope.

What good is it if people believe in hope if it's against their will?

"Accepting to die for someone" usually means making a necessary sacrifice, not giving up on saving yourself even though you have options because....you've chosen to sacrifice yourself?

What kind of circular reasoning is this? You're literally arguing that the reason Kirigiri sacrificed herself is because she chose to sacrifice herself, not because it was actually necessary.

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE HOPE SUBS

Leave the 7777777 to me, stepping stones. I will not fail you.

a.pomf.cat/obsugq.webm

user, go watch the episode again. I got the webm open right here and it all ends when he pulls the last lever.

You think the SHSL Blacksmith doesn't craft stuff with edges? Look at the guy saying he makes his weapons out of alloy that cuts and fucks up everything that touches it.

>Junko: Naegi-kun, as long as you exist as Hope, I as Despair will continue to exist and return for our fated reunion. Please take care of me for the rest of your live alright my other half.

I would imagine Naegi becoming an hero in this situation

ABANDON ALL HOPE

MY TIME HAS COME

Tengen is an asshole and a hypocrite, more news at 11.

Better luck next time, Hinata-kun. I'm sure even a worthless reserve student like you can do it one day.

Then why didn't he just use what Mitarai was capable of to brainwash people in Zero? Mitarai was just an animator. His understanding of human brain shouldn't surpass Matsuda in his SHSL area.

aren't you a little bit early?

Still 4k off from that, user.

Doesn't this mean Chiakizuru is officially not a thing anymore? There's no way the thing he was alluding to could be anything but getting Mitarai to brainwash the whole world.

It's not even bloody interesting.

Because she accepted it?

Not only did she had to investigate but she also had to meet him again under time constraint, if Makoto saw her worried or trying to cut her own hand, he would ask her what her NG code was

Apparently, it totally does.

C O M P L E X
O
M
P
L
E
X

Pitiful

Another missed opportunity.

>Hope-Kun won't be translating this episode early
>I have to wait til tomorrow now to see how it ends

point taken

Kids that are fresh off the Cred Forumsoat don't seem to grasp exactly how fast the posts move on Cred Forums.

Yep it's dead. Chiakizuru would have been 1000 times more interesting and better. But this is what they stuck with.

Real Chiaki was a waste of space only meant to pander to shipperfags.

So either Matsuda was just a hack

Or Kodaka was just a hack

When the time comes I will take it. For HOPE

Hope is stupid

so the anime is over?

As of the anime, it sadly does. Couldn't let the SHSL Anime Director Self-Insert be outdone by anyone else, could we?

You're fucking gay

Yes

I mean, the actual conclusion will be released on Thursday.

New

>One digit off
Confirmed not true hope, fuck off Lelouch with your stupid mindhack shit

If dubs we all get together and post "SAVE US HOPE-KUN. GIVE US THE SUBS"

>it's always darkest
>deathreel
We're getting a bullshit reset ending, right?
Right?

> if Makoto saw her worried or trying to cut her own hand, he would ask her what her NG code was

This extremely specific, easily avoidable scenario is not really worth dying for.

My biggest gripe with DR3 finale is that they keep going with the most boring choices of where to take the story, it almost looks like they choose them on purpose to make this shit harder to watch.

1 episode left.
Hope was a mistake.
That could be fun to watch.

If its a 7 then Hopeman returns next episode.
If its a 4 then Junko is revived.
If its a 0 then Neagi dies.

You're the one who has to prove something here, buddy

Daily reminder Hope Side will be a reset end.

Why do these inferior Spic and Wang languages get faster translations?

>Hajimeme just keeps getting BTFO
Jesus christ Hopeman, it's illegal to own niggas like this

If 2 hopesubs don't come out today.

And If Kyoko is alive it's because of cure W, not because she got some random edgy weapon and mauled herself

That the Ultimate blacksmith carries bladed weapons with him? He already did that.

Hinanami happy ending!

He said that about one of his creations only

Twitter
The DR Japfan gender in events ratio is around 52:48

If 4, subs won't be released until tomorrow's night.

Rub a dub dub.
Check out these repeating digits

It was sad yet adorable until you mentioned the doll part, then it just got kinda creepy.

youtube.com/watch?v=vpCoS4w1TaU

You'd be right if what i said was "since there is the power room behind that door, she should have checked", but that's now that i said.
I said that, being SHSL Detective, she ignored something that it would have been at least a decent idea to investigate further.
Even with what they knew at the time(aka, nothing, no one knew what was behind the door), it's utterly dumb to just ignore it just because you deducted that it's probably a fake exit.
It could have been a trap, so caution was necessary, but not investigating it at all is a dumb decision, especially from SHSL Detective.
I don't get where you're reading me saying things only because we know now, since all i've said are things that were known back then the events happened too.
Bandai died, and Pharmacist tried to save him, saying "its too late", so it's logical, only by that with no further knowledge, to assume she could at least try to produce an antitode.
The raw material one is just a mechanically logic solution that comes from a simple question, "If i can't hack into the bracelet and i cant remove it, can i physicaly prevent its injections?", and again no further knowledge was required.

Jap here
Ask me anything about our taste

If you want to make the Cure W argument that's fine -- if it ends up being a real thing that is. Just don't give me these retarded arguments why it actually makes total sense for Kirigiri to not even try to save herself.

It's not avoidable for her because her priorities were

1) Investigate
2) Meet with Makoto

Why does Nip hate Sonia and Nidai?

you mean these?

At best, he mostly had kunais amd that spear in him which he used to set traps in the room

Replace Mikan with the better (AI) Chiaki, user.

2 killer

Killer killer confirmed for hope

She can meet with Makoto before the 3rd timelimit, or in the middle of the 4th, and then think of some excuse to separate from him 5 minutes before the 4th time limit ends. The latter option is especially easy for her because Makoto always listens to what she says.

God, these arguments are all so dumb. This must be how Kohacka justifies crap like Asahina's fake-out death to himself.

He carries swords too, as his unlimited blade works showed us.

Old
Hygiene things
Nothing special
Western design

If 0, Chiaki lives and marries Hajizuru

Hopefully you know that the unlimited thing was a meme

He left those swords in the room of his fight vs Seiko

She had to investigate and meeting isn't as simple as you're making it out to be, Kyoko doesn't have a Makoto radar to indentify when he is near

Also, the more time she spent near him, the more likely it is the fact that he would ask what her NG code was

7 more stakes it is then.

Who is the best girl?

My favorite video.

All hope isn't lost

Yet

It wasn't given the difference between cost and effect. At this very moment, going the most far away from Juzo was the best thing to do. Not to mention, once again, that it could be a trap and a dangerous choice by itself. A detective isn't supposed to llook blindly everywhere, he's supposed to look for what is useful and find data. If she had to look at this place then you can say that she should look at every single door/object everywhere just as we, which doesn't work. They have a time limit. And she also had one, even closer than all the others. Going into it and taking the risk of being killed by Juzo wasn't worth the risk, EVEN if she saw that it was the power room afterward, since it wasn't useful in any way the her current data she had at her disposal.

Don't forget the time limit;; the building they are in is absolutely HUGE and they don't have the time to check absolutely everything, even moreso when it's risky. Again otherwise you could sa the same about every dingle door she sees.

No, it wwasn't dumb, BECAUSE she is the SHSL detective, again a detective isn't supposed to go at places randomly,even moreso when you have a time limit.
There was a time management problem, and she did the best thing possible with this in mind. A detective isn't supposed to check every single door he encounters until everyone is dead because it's too late. Meeting someone with knowledge of the building is way more efficient for this, and although Munakkata wasn't.... "available" at this moment and Gekkou wasn't either, it was smarter and also allows her to put her datas and the other survivor' ones in common earlier.

It's still an hindsight problem: you know that there will be something interesting here. The character doesn't. So for it to do it here "logically" it means that it must either do it every single time; an option they didn't have because of time constrains. The character have to have a REASON to go there comared to everywhere else, and not knowing anythinng, not having the time and it being dangerous, if only because of Juzo, all go against this.

Seiko didn't say "it's too late". She said "He's dead" and that's it. Even saying that "it's too late could have been a common way of saying that he's dead anyway, but it's not a problem anyway since she never specifically says that in ep2. No "too late" at all, she just says that what she's doing is useless. That's it.

The bracelet part is stupid because the bracelets go against logic to begin with because of how they detect FA. The reasoning about this isn't stupid per se, but the anime didn't apply any logic on this and it ws pretty much "it works and that's it because technology". So any argument regarding this or what was the "logical" way to do it for the characters is kind of useless.

HOPEMAN FINALLY DID IT
GRATS

And this is the unlucky that went with the last GET

>tengan started the killing game to give Ryota a push to show his shitty "hope" anime to the world

give me a fucking break, I'm so disappointed. I waited 11 episodes and all I get is fucking disappointment.