Do you think real girls watch SoL?

Do you think real girls watch SoL?

My imouto does

Only ugly ones

Of course not. Girls hate other girls, especially ones cuter than themselves.

my little sister does

Do you really think they are autistic enough to compare themselves with superior 2D characters?

Of Course!

I'm a real cute little girl~

They do. Why wouldn't they?

Everyone on Cred Forums is a cute little girl so yeah, we do.

I do. I grew up with magical girl anime and started liking cute anime girls from an early age though. I especially like Non Non Biyori because it reminds me of my life growing up on a farm. I have seen a few others though.

I remember watching SoL anime like keion or genshiken with my sister but I don't know if she actually liked them because as long as I'm watching anime with her she could watch anything.
But yeah, girls watch sol anime.

but are you cute

Some SoL are made by real girls.

itt: we talk about what 3dpd do

3D = PD

I am too modest to admit something like that. I would say I am not ugly though.

I do its the closest thing I will have to friends.

As cute as a tranny can be

It's okay, I'd still watch Hidamari with you.

No idea, though I hear that wide SoL requires a nutbladder for maximum enjoyment.

Why wouldn't they?

WIDE
I
D
E

My younger sister and I watched through K-on and Non Non Biyori and we enjoyed them both. So yes.

Did you fuck afterwards

No, girls are physically incapable of watching anime, especially SOL. I learned about it in my ninth grade health class.

I do it with anime guys, don't see why an equally pathetic grill would be any different.

this is important

Should I care?

No, sorry.

Fucking liar.

Disappointing

Yes I do

What are you implying?

I don't know because I've never met a real girl

;_;

Most of the girls I know are shonenfags overall

I should know since I introduced them both to Jojo. And I ended up losing my chance with both of them.

americans everyone

My sister does watch them. She loves K-on as far as I'm concerned.

K-On! viewership figures were almost 40% female.

3D women would be offended by the lack of diversity, lack of sexual promiscuity, lack of teen motherhood, etc

I doubt they'd comprehend the humor present either

le

What's wrong betacuck? Can't handle someone having the HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME that you'll never have because you're a genetic failure?

They're more into it than you could ever hope to be, casuals.

i miss female interaction of any kind...its been a while

Wide thread?

it probably won't last until morning.

Let's change that by posting best girls.

London

mesntruate... shit... nothing unmanageable, I guess

I'm pretty sure my sister would like them. She's very open minded. I've considered recommending a show to her before but then again i can't really bring myself to doing it because i think deep down i'd only be doing it for my own enjoyment.

WIDE

I hope so.
I'm positive about my neighborhoid that as much as guys like shows about bros being bros, girls like shows about cute girls being cute.
Not all of them have to be creepy fujos. Then again the only girl who I know watches anime likes Free, but she has a boyfriend. I hope she's not as bad as I fear it might be.