Brown thread

Gentlemen I present to you a philosophical question.

A cup was meant to be full. It was designed to be full yet this cup is empty. So to not ensure that this cup is full would be a crime in it's self, yet it is a crime currently to fill this cup.

So if a cup was meant to be full why is it wrong to fill it up?

Posting more cups.

A cup is meant to hold as much as you need in a practical way you twit. So even in a philosophical way it has it's own purpose, you don't need to fill it you horny twat.
Brown loli is pure! PURE!

Anyone have the webm of her drinking water? It makes me rock hard.

And yet we are looking at a half cup, trying to fill the void between itself and it's other half.

Does a half cup have a meaning or function anyway?

Can half a cup hold anything at all?

Not quite

still soon

your philosophical query would only make sense if it were actually a crime to be down with the brown

That is evidence that wrong.

The cup wants to be filled, it's trying to get filled, it was designed to get filled but yet again it's illegal to fill.

like this sempai

Soon.

Fact:
Nemesis > Kuro

want to cuddle kuro

Fact: only shitposters and insecure people would bring this up.

I want that to be my dick.

I love them both and want them to sit on my lap as I pat their heads

So...you could fill that cup?

What episode/season is this from? I don't remember this scene and I'm pretty sure Ive watched every episode.

The OVA. It's one of the best episodes.

specials

because the cup is not finished. Would you drink from a mug of wet clay, or a champaign flute of red-hot glass. No! You allow it to be finished!

That said, lolis are cute

Posting cute brown.

what a shitty loop

Thanks guys. Seems I did miss the ova and specials. I watched the first season ones.

Who got the webms from the last episode?

These specials are going to be great fap material.

>A cup was meant to be full. It was designed to be full yet this cup is empty. So to not ensure that this cup is full would be a crime in it's self, yet it is a crime currently to fill this cup.
>
>So if a cup was meant to be full why is it wrong to fill it up?
I don't understand what this has to do with delicious brown.

wish they showed nipples. fucking fags.