New Prisma Ilya chapter

New Prisma Ilya chapter

Everyone is revealed to basically be dolls

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/IGb1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is Sakura's defect supposed to be "Deteriorated language capability"?

Shinji is amorality from memory disorder

Saber was rampaging while ignoring injury

Sakura's defect is being Sakura. Any more would just be rubbing salt in the wound.

I feel bad for Angelica. And she was also Julian's sister? STILL, she still has 10% of emotions remaining, I'm sure that can be nurtured.

That stupid fucking costume. Why is Prisma so shit at being serious?

No matter how I phrased it, I knew that's where you people would instantly go with it. Even if Prisma Sakura isn't a bad character at all, still gotta hate.

She a doll, mate. Doesn't even sleep. Probably doesn't have a lot of other functions either.

Wonder how she died

or if Ainsworths just have a weird complex about making people into dolls for the heck of it

She has a soul! As long as that fact remains I would treat her like a person.

Next you'll probably try to tell me that this is a person as well.

They are all people. Often times they are best girls.

Who the fuck is Tanaka?

Probably a poorly summoned counterguardian.

I'd a Tanaka.

It wouldn't be that strange, considering Touko did it.

>Father's name was Zachery.
>Jullian called himself Darius.
HOW DID I OVER LOOK THIS REREADING IT 5 TIMES!?

Is Shirou turning into Archer in this? Never read Prisma Ilya.

I don't get it. What does that have to do with anything?

I noticed this discrepancy as soon as Kotomine said his name, but I thought it was just a name discrepancy since Zachary looks so much like Darius to begin with.

Didn't think they'd actually be two completely different people.

No

He's more like Heaven's Feel Shirou with Archer's arm, except he gained his future self's powers and skills through the Emiya Archer card.

Fuck. This page got to me a little bit.

Can't argue with that.

How lewd.

Yes i want to cry too because i will never suck Angelica Tits

So the Ainsworth are like if the Tohsaka, Matou, and Einzberns got together and had a baby?

They've got everything, even a Zouken at this point.

user, please. She's doomed to a life without free will and can only helplessly watch her younger brother get wiped.

>yfw the real reason Angelica was mad as fuck with Shirou wasn't because of his magecraft or Gilgamesh but because he was trying to do what she could not.

>emotionless husk can resist Gilgamesh's ego
What bullshit is this?

No emotion does not mean a weak willpower. Besides how can you say no to this?

t. gay

I want to cuddle Tanaka.

She must be really warm and soft.

Illya really needs to notice the pair of bountiful tits right in front of her face.

They're pajamas for a little girl. The fuck do you expect?

Are you gonna dump the full chapter?

Kuro would appreciate them more.

Called it. Now if only someone would post a link to whatever host this chapter is still hiding on.

Wait so Darius is merged with Julian?

It'll be that she is the closest doll to keeping her original self, so restraining her warps her even further, which is why Julian has to use Shirou to control her.

Hiroyama is basically gonna reverse the roles for HF and make Sakura the doll. I still remember assistant kun's picture of Sakura and Shirou with one if Sakura's quotes from FSN, he and Hiroyama ship it hard.

Pushing all the burden onto illya. Not sure how she is going to save all of them.

Technically it makes sense in a certain aspect. There isn't anything there for the ego to actually take over.

She's a grail. She can do anything.

Links?

What's he gonna take control of?

So are Miyu and Illya sisters? Does this mean Miyu is an incestuous lesbian?

m.imgur.com/a/IGb1A

I've thought this for a while now and I'll say it again, but I think they're trying to create 6th magic.

>That tear at the end
;_;

> emotional scene
> all i can think of is how i want to motorboat those torpedo tits

Is it wrong that i want shirou and angelica to fuck?

It's perfectly understandable. Fixing broken people via the dick.

Yes.

Shirou is for his three imoutos.

Only incest if they're blood related.

Miyuverse Shirou and Angelica went through a lot so it kind of feels natural that two broken people would fuck.

>fucking your best friend's older sister

Fucking your best friend's imouto is better.

>blonde
>huge tits
>twintails
>sad backstory
>friend's sister
She makes almost every other girl obsolete.

DON'T
STOP
DON'T MAKE ME START SHIPPING THESE TWO
please

too late, enjoy your new never ever ship

you know you want it

will she ever be important?

I have the feeling that when they go back their Shirou will also be on the path of justice

when they go back darius is inside fluffy shirou

Better question, will Japan ever draw more lewds of Luvia?

>turns out Julian was the HF Sakura in 3rei all along
WHAT A TWEEEST

Fapping to this. Be right back.

Does that make Julian the love interest in this route?

>Darius reincarnates into the bodies of the head of the Ainsworths
Where have I heard this before.

Roa is too cool to appear in Type Moon again!

Can't find the download, anyone care to provide?

> violence against little magical girls
not even Bazett is safe

>jackhammer Angelica
>she just lay there no moans or reactions
>she goes is this the part I should fake my moans or looking in pain?
Boner killed

Can't say no to those tits.

Emotions=\=physical perception or reactions.

The D cures all

Angelica spent the whole conflict up until now acting. Just give her orders until she perfectly matches her reactions to your fetish.

So tender vanilla sex with lots of hand holding and kissing.

You monster.

Why did SIlver Link botch the failed UBW attempt by Shirou in the adaption?

He does not use that aria.

To set up for this.

I'd assume she died in the Grail War before Shirou's, like the rest of the Ainsworth family.

>huge tits
>twintails
Disgusting.

Aika may be best girl in Twintails but Twirl in the Blue outfit is too good.

Are there actually any images of Twirl with twintails and in the Tail Blue suit?

Very few to say the least.

What's good about Tanaka as a character? Not seeing it(besides tits)

>Aika with tits

Where are the twintails?

Sure why not let's just make it Carnival Phantasm Magical girl version.

I think it was that since Twilr gave up her twintails, all images of her were magically retroactively changed to the nontwintail version.

To be fair most dolls break when they lose. Angelic isn't a doll, she's been mentally warped to believe she's one. She's gonna get a redemption arc sooner or later.

Erased from existence. Twirl is permanently stuck as a twintail-less, lolicon whore.

FUCK

This is the best one.

Prediction: Angelica gains control of the Saber card. Becomes this arc's saberface;

Except Angelica doesn't even have saberface.

Boner intensified.

>I told him every single thing I remembered
Did she told Shirou how Kuro basically raped Miyu?

>so then I held her down and molested her
I'm a little disappointed we didn't get to see Shirou questioning whether sending his imouto to their world was the right decision.

Girls can't rape girls. Any more then they can love girls.

Did Miyu ever get that talking to about lewd outfits?

So this world ending problem they seem to have on their hands....

This wouldn't happen to be the result of the Aylesbury Valesti Ritual gone awry would it?

Like in the world of Fate/Extra?
So does that mean we might see Arcueid in this?

>saving a men
That's not how it works.

You're right, it's "saving a man"

I love how Shirou's team won't kill anyone but would let everyone die.

Maybe she killed herself to not turn into that creepy old fuck Darius.

>adopted sister of her adopted brother
>incest

>To be fair most dolls break when they lose. Angelic isn't a doll, she's been mentally warped to believe she's one.

She is a doll, she doesn't need to sleep, doesn't need to eat. She is literally a doll, she mentions how dolls lose ego pieces when they're brought back to life, and mentions how it happened to her. I don't know how you can read the chapter and come to your conclusion

She's a doll but she's tough, she didn't break. Because she was too reoccuring of a character to die at this point. An entire point in this chapter is that Julian only has his little sister left alive, Angelica isn't still alive.

I miss these two.

Will she ever marry Shero?

How happy would she be with him?

Why would it be? Even in EXTRA world it's not a terribly important incident. Besides, we're getting Arc in a GO collab soon-ish.

It's actually the magically blood related sister of an alternate universe version of her adopted brother.

I bet Darius is trying to perform some ritual and is responsible for mana drying up from the world.

That actually makes sense and is way more feasible than replacing Gaia.

>you thought Sakura was the HF Sakura of Miyuverse?
>NO, IT WAS MIYU
>Just kidding, it was Julian all along

She already adopted Miyu.
She should just marry Miyu's Shero to complete her collection.

She'll marry Rin.

So Angelica is Saber, Rin, and Sakura. And Miyu, Sakura, and Julian are also Sakura.

Oh, and Darius is Roa-Zouken.

So Darius is ruining the world, Julian is saving it, and they're the same person. Having it both ways like that, he's magical girl tier.

>Darius is Roa-Zouken-Darnic
FTFY.

I'm just waiting for it to be revealed that Julian got his ideals of Justice from watching the same magical girl show that Illya is a fan of only he's too embarrassed to admit it.

Nothing.

That would be poetry.

>Talking all that shit when they were fighting.
>Crying and begging the enemies after losing.
Pathetic cunt only good for big tits.

Okita really should have had darker hair even if they had to use the saberface meme

>big tits
>good

MiyuShirou will die so Miyu can stay in Illya's world with no regrets.

IllyaShirou ends up with IllyaSakura as a homage 'to what could have been'.

This results in IllyaxMiyu and RinxLuvia. Kuro either dies as well or ends up as a single succubus for the rest of her life. It all checks out.

Does Kotomine die or does he end up with Mapo

Yamato Nadeshiko type Saberface would've been top tier, I agree.

Then again her light hair contrasts nicely with Nobu's.

MiyuShirou could jut follow the group back to Illya's world. Unless PrismaShirou has been developing his magecraft, a couple illusion spells (and a hair re-coloring) and such and MiyuShirou could pass off as a guy that looks somewhat similar to him by pure coincidence.

Yeah, I can't help but shed tears at the waste of good character design. Shit.

I hope this means Darius is going to come back. He's way more fun than Julian.

>Implying endgame wouldn't be MiyuIllyaKuro threesome end

Everybody already bought Kuro being Illya's foreign cousin and the mages who do realize wouldn't give a fuck. I could see the Emiya household growing a bit bigger.

Big happy family end when?

MiyuShirou should just go full brown if he's gonna go over to Illya's world.

You know, I kind of wish this is how it would all turn out, but Japan just doesn't have that level of taste.

What show is this?

twin tails

Don't forget Shirou is an eroge protag. If he could make Rin orgasm from practically raping her, and even Leysritt wants his D, then Angelica's 10% emotions are more than enough.

I want to hug Kuro.

So I'm guessing that one of the two's goals (Darius or Julian) is to make it that everybody in the world becomes a doll or gets copied into dolls that are able to survive the new world and the originals just die out

I want Kuro to hug my face with her legs.

Other people could easily buy MiyuShirou being PrismaShirou's twin that was kept secret while recovering from an accident with fire or something, but they'd need to tell PrismaShirou about magecraft if he doesn't know it already. He could buy a long-distance relative from the Einzbern side, but not someone who looks exactly like him if only with skin/hair changes.