Well thank FUCK that happened already, jesus christ

Well thank FUCK that happened already, jesus christ.

I remember this series. Grandpa a shit

Man I really wanted her to win, she's so much better than Cowtits McGee

You should've known from the page they started to fuck each other that it was never going to work out.

I knew, but I wanted to believe. I really like Shimazu's character development, unlike how Cowtits is a shit all throughout if not shittier than Grandpa

Yeah. This manga started out great but now it's just depressing as fuck. I'm 45 in and I feel like it'll never be repaired and they'll never go back to how they were.

You're almost done. It's still a good series, just that too much forced garbage drama was created when the author introduced the traveling dude and everything went batshit retarded all of the sudden

what series is this?

Hetakoi

Is this worth reading
The art appeals to my taste but the responses ITT make me wary
I'm not overly fond of romance triangle drama

You can always drop a manga, user-kun.

Read it user. I think it's a good series, mostly lighthearted barring a dozen chapters in the middle, and pretty funny too.

It's a very adorable love story when blonde shit is not involved.

The moment traveler senpai was introduced, I knew that this would develop into either full-blown NTR or Ichigo 100% level of "almost losing the girl to the asshole". Good thing it ended with the latter, but the whole journey towards the end was laden with depression and semi-cuckolding. It got to a point where I preferred to read Koibana Onsen (which had similar onsen/inn themes) instead.

real shame the mangaka died of heart disease, enjoyed her art style

Wat?

Does she have tiny thalidomide hands or does the guy have massive yaoi hands?

So he didn't pick this girl? Seems like a huge mistake judging by her cute personality from one page

Well I finished. I wish it stayed as it was for the first 20 or so chapters instead of what it did, but I'm glad it ended how it did.

It's good for the first half and then it becomes a borderline Seo-tier rage-inducing melodrama.

You sure it's not an assassination by her butthurt fans?