Ok this was fucking scary

ok this was fucking scary

I forgot how strong he was

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M8nLVXMfNXA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If only Zamasu would have understood what justice means...

You know what, Freeza can nuke planets too.

Shouldn't Freeza be scary too?

he disintegrated by infusing him with his ki

this is first in DB

Yeah but for freeza it takes 50 episodes

Beerus destroyed him by saying a word. Like, he used his innate ability to destroy. It wasn't exactly a ki blast or anything.

it makes sense if you consider the kaioshins have the ability to create life out of nothing their counterparts should be able to end it just like that

Do you think he was still believing in his mentee as he was disintegrating in front of his eyes?

When a caustic motherfucker like Beerus acts professional and just ends a fucker without bullshit, you know it's a serious offence. So no, if it got to that point there was no belief left in him.

>Zamasu dis some nasty ass tea I hate u so much but the ningen plan ridiculous

youtube.com/watch?v=M8nLVXMfNXA

best quality on youtube right now

I don't know why I want a edit of this with the Pen Pineapple Apple Pen song, but I do

With Gowasu saying ZAMASU one last time

The Chorus really sells it

Yeah he's always acting like a bigger idiot then Goku or an lazy asshole, I guess sometimes it is hard to remember that the reason he isn't doing anything is because the fight would be over the minute he decided to.

You say that like Zamasu isn't a wimp. Even Goku could have crushed him like a bug.

That said Beerus' current powerlevel is "stronger than you, because". He retroactively gets stronger whenever goku gets stronger because Toriyama can't into consistency.

Didn't watch the Buu saga did you?

Sure, it's just that now we have to pretend he was holding back the vast majority of his power during BotG, despite it making fuckall sense for the story's premise.

If Beerus can kill people merely by using his authority as God of destruction thyen it makes sense why he is so much stronger than Goku despite the SSB with x10 Kaioken stacked in.

Is Super worth picking up ? I've only read the 42 volumes of dragon ball, but never watched dragon ball/z. Feels like Super is just kinda "meh". Is it really, or is it pretty good ?

Doubt he can use it on anyone close to his powerlevel, and even so, he's still said to be more powerful, not that "he could destroy him".

Honestly, I'm watching it out of pure masochism. It's got it's moments, but by and large it's terrible. Read the manga so you don't waste your time, if you like it maybe you can give Super a shot.

>he's still said to be more powerful, not that "he could destroy him"

Those two aren't mutually exclusive, you know. It's like why Champa knew he could kill all his team members even Botamo who can push physical damage to another dimension.

I see. I guess it's kind of what i was expecting. Thanks, I will probably check out the manga first atleast!

>Those two aren't mutually exclusive, you know
No, but the former is a continuous retcon. The latter is new.

It's not necessarily just authority, I think we're gonna learn more about this as it goes on. And we'll start to understand why Goku and Vegeta, even though they looked okay in the fight were still 6s to Beerus' 10.

The only time this was retconed was after the BoG movie since the 7/10/15 scale for Goku, Beerus and Whis is obviously unapplicable, probably because Toriyama wasn't planning an anime then.

It's unapplicable because they went full retard and gave Goku a power up that rose his power tenfold.

That's it, that's the whole reason. There wasn't really any need to backpedal on that otherwise except
1) they made SSB canonically stronger than SSG, so Whis had to say Beerus was a "huge castle".
2) They only brought up his magic oneshot-destruction now.

There was no need for power creep that fast, and they had it anyway.

> it's just that now we have to pretend he was holding back the vast majority of his power during BotG
not really
Berrus wanted a fight, he never wanted to "kill" Goku. Not only DID he hold back his normal strength, but also his special ability to one-hit-kill a target, because he wanted a good work out.

You assume the scale is linear though. If an 8 is as much bigger tan a 7 as a 7 is from a 1. Then things get a lot harder to say.

>You assume the scale is linear though.
Whis said something about Beerus needing 70% of his full power to defeat Goku. I don't know, was this anime only/movie only, or both?
As far as I remember the 7/10/15 scale was supposed to be logarithmic, but Whis basically retconned it in the anime with his "70%" line?