Witch Hunter

I recently picked up Witch Hunter and caught up to the new chapter. What does Cred Forums think of this wild and fun ride?

Will, Halloween and Tashe eventually fuck?

Call me when it ends because the Chinese brother war took far too long for me to remember anything else.

That probably won't happen for another 100-200 chapters. Since they still got a few more characters back stories to clear up, then few other stuff.

You might have to come back in 3-4 years.

To be honest, Xing's past was really long, but it was interesting.

>the crazy pumpkin puppet thing turned out to be a Mordred from Fate ripoff
>and the love interest
Was pretty fucking weird when I got to that part. The series is just a weird mess of mashed up shit.

user you had to see the pumpkin turning into a person coming.

Not really, no. Maybe someday I'll go back and reread it and I'll notice how obvious it was in hindsight, but it was really very bizarre to me that it became a thing. I suppose I was somewhat naive back then, not recognizing how common that's done.

You're going to be waiting awhile.

I hope we return back to Aria's craziness/North's plans and Merlin's plan in the series though. Because that's all I want to read about.

Dead thread.

Some how the series makes the mashed up shit work though.

The women in this make my dick diamonds

Breedable women.

So who get to dick the East?
East is the best!

Surti most likely. He's been with her for over 1500 years.

Just as dead as the translations for the series.

A chapter came out last week.

I want to fuck every woman in this series

Dropped at chinese arc, like most of us, it seems.

Really?

The art is incredibly good but the plot is everywhere.

A huge war is coming. Nope, can't have that, we need a flashback arc first!

I'm just waiting for the WH lead faggot to come back from Waifu heaven and BTFO some witches.

This hit me like a ton of bricks.

Might as well make a spinoff for the guy, he obviously can work as a protagonist.

I dropped when the updates started coming in and skipping chapters, that shit caused me to lose my place, I'll probably go back and reread it.

Strange as it is I actually liked that arc.

Aria is adorable and is the kind of imouto I want to protect and save.

But true best girl is East.

It's not a bad arc, it's that the translation took ages.

He's been gone for so Long I totally forgot about him and his ghost harem. Don't even know who he is in the flashback