Magi thread

The best boy will stop Sinbad?
Sinbad will asspull a power up?
Magi thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=937800
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't die on us again Ugo, he can't die as virgin right?

I think Sinbad will win this one because Alibaba is the one who will eventually defeat him in an ideology battle. Also because Ugo brought up the "simple human" comment even though Sinbad's main reason in doing this is because he already admitted that he's a simple greedy human.

Revealing something your opponent doesn't know which shocks him = good flag
Revealing something that your opponent already knows and fully accepts = loser flag

He wouldn't die virgin
he will fuck Sinbad one last time before dead

Maybe with ugo's death now the real battle against sinbad can start. As powerful as he is, he cant go around making people doing what his vision of "MUH WORLD PEACE", making small scale rebellion hard to stamp out and him turning mental about it.

How they're supposed to win or even fight against Sinbad?
Weren't the metal vessels destroyed the last chapter?

hakuryuu still has his, morgiana is strong af and alibaba has this new power which will make up for it in a way. needless to say aladdin can probably bring them into the sacred palace and is probably the main character to oppose him?

Only ones that in sinbad's possession right? Usually it will end with annihilation but this is a manga, power of friendship and humanity I guess.

>Mor Aladdin and Alibaba in the sacred palace
>Somehow Al summs a lot of djinss and boost Alibaba as the god vessel

>Alibaba becomes god.
>Cuckuryuu x Morg becomes a thing.
>Alibaba is now a godly cuck.

this would be the worst ending.

>Alibaba becomes god
>Fuck Sinbad right in the ass
>He isn't god anymore
>This world doesn't need a god
>Ends with mor

Reminder that Jafar will kill Sinbad.

Can't Aladdin beat him with a flick of his wrist? Since he's going to fuck with the Alma Torran shit again he's fair game.

Mor is strong too now.

>The end is ja'far killing Sinbad
SCREENCAP THIS

Only if he mastered that weird vector power like his father
That shit was overpowered af

Aladdin sacrifices himself to destroy the concepts of rukh and magoi. Nobody can use magic anymore, there's no kings because everyone has the same inherent capabilities as each other, and then there's a timeskip where everything looks modern like in Naruto; the cast's descendants (that look like chibi versions of themselves) will be shown running and playing in the streets together to symbolize racial and cultural equality.

>Mamemix's SinbadxFish djs will never be translated/scanned
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=937800

>We can't use magoi
>But we have a powerful army
win/win Kou masterrace

Why the fuck isn't Aladdin a shota anymore?

The white races will take all their military technology and make it 100 times more effective. They'll be using heavy machine guns when Kou still has a cavalry regiment.

>Puberty is the process of physical changes through which a child's body matures into an adult body capable of sexual reproduction. It is initiated by hormonal signals from the brain to the gonads: the ovaries in a girl, the testes in a boy. In response to the signals, the gonads produce hormones that stimulate libido and the growth, function, and transformation of the brain, bones, muscle, blood, skin, hair, breasts, and sex organs. Physical growth—height and weight—accelerates in the first half of puberty and is completed when an adult body has been developed. Until the maturation of their reproductive capabilities, the pre-pubertal physical differences between boys and girls are the external sex organs.

Make it stop

I can't be stopped user.

>Castration usually means removal of the testicles, which is where the male sex hormone, testosterone, is produced. At various times in history and in various cultures, boys have been castrated to serve as religious figures or servants, or to keep their singing voices in the upper register. These castrated boys are often called eunuchs or castrati. When a boy hasn't gone through puberty yet, castration will result in a less muscular frame, underdeveloped genitalia, lack of body hair, and a voice that doesn't change or deepen.

>Not wanting to see Aladdin to grow as a strong man

I want to kiss Alibaba.

I want Aladdin to have 2+ wives like Masrur. Not enough polygamy for a manga about sand niggers.

DELET THIS.

I want to give Alibaba's sand-encrusted asshole a good long rimjob.

Back off, he's mine!

she deserves better.

But Aladdin will be a respectable and handsome man.

Aladdin will be a cheater. He needs at least one negative character trait. And with dimensional magic he can magically materialize his dick via wormhole into any woman across the world.

He would never. He was a perverted, hormonal child who is now maturing and seeing the light and what love truly is.

Believe in him, user.

Aladdin is for pure love and big boobs! not for cheat!

He was obsessed with tits pre-timeskip and isn't post (during the throws of puberty). All I'm sayin is he musta fucked mad Finalis pussy and is dipping his wick regularly enough to be desensitized.

He would never touch Alibaba's waifu.

He just grew up like a true man does. Aladdin a best.

Morgiana, don't you have better things to do than post on this board?

Like what?

Can't wait for the wedding night.
>of course I'm not a virgin
>you were dead, I'm an adult, and Haku and Aladdin are fucking hot
>I had a reverse harem like a shoujo heroine for fuck's sake
>How could I not?

Morgiana is only a slut for her husbando.

Morgiana gets more secret dick on the dl than the girls from Akatsuki no Yona and Akagami no Shirayukihime.

The only dick she'll be getting is the one that rightfully belongs to her.

Are you sure that isn't corn he's putting in there?

Like the real thing, you lucky dog, you.

I thought your kind has been long blown the fuck out, Hakuryuu. Guess not yet.

I'm sure.

But the wedding hasn't happened yet. Impure intercourse is haram.

No need to pretend, you silly lovebird. Use your youth until Sinbad has rewritten the shit out of your destiny.

>I thought your kind has been long blown the fuck out, Hakuryuu
It'd be even more pitiful if Morg fucked Hakuryuu and still went to Alibaba immediately.

I'm going to ravage Alibaba so hard he won't be able to walk for a week then.

That's the spirit!

The threads die even with shipping now.

We just had a 500 posts thread. Now we wait for spoilers.

I'm just being whiny in a sad attempt to revive the thread.

Literally a shoujo heroine. The other guys get further with her 100s of chapters before the guy she ends up with gets anywhere.

Ohtaka's backstage.

Hakuryuu didn't really get anywhere with her, though. He just forced a kiss on her and then his ass got rejected.

shoujo
sometimes they get almost to penetration, but she'll never see the d.

Yeah, I just mean that shoujo heroines are very fickle when it comes to their feelings. They let themselves get caught up between ten guys at once. Morgiana has always been set on Baba so there's that, at least.

Well Morg was pretty insistent on staying emotionally connected to Haku even if it wasn't "romantic". And at that time she didn't really even realize her feelings for Baba. If Haku didn't go all "muh revenge" after the confession he may have been able to sway her over a bit once Morg became aware of his feelings.

Maybe a jealousy lay or something since at that time Baba was oblivious to her and still paling around with whores.

I'm actually glad that didn't happen, it would have been needless drama if the author already had a set pairing in mind.

I do think her sticking around Haku probably rubbed salt on the wound, though, kek.

Does Ugo have a reincarnation?

Good thing that's just silly headcanon. Hakuryuu will never recover from his cucking by Best Boy Baba.

those Sinbad tiddies

I wanna see Morg take 2 cocks. It seems like it'd be hot. I don't care which two. It'd be like that SnK mmf threesome dj. Polyamory is the ultimate form of femdom.

Her body is for best boy Baba to explore only.

>Two ears being spoken into > One ear being spoken into

But Morgiana is for sweet romance with her beloved.