Digimon Thread

Best Chosen edition.

tri. part 3, Confession, is now out. Get it from your usual sources.

tri. part 4, Loss, is to be released 25 February.

Digimon Universe (Appmon) starts this Saturday at 7:00am Japan time.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11313189
strawpoll.me/11313690
strawpoll.me/11313699
youtube.com/watch?v=j4R8B1uyXPk
strawpoll.me/11317272
strawpoll.me/11317524
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Previous thread:

Is it time to put these threads to rest until the next teaser is out?

Jou finally got back in the best Chosen club with the new movie

Probably. Though there is also Appmon to look forward too on Saturday

You make it sound like we've already discussed everything there's to discuss. Keep in mind that the movie only got released less that three days ago and not everyone might have seen it yet.

strawpoll.me/11313189

>Though there is also Appmon to look forward too on Saturday
It looks like it will be shit. It looks similar to digimon xros wars, which was garbage.
This.
>teaser
That is probably in three-four months.

>I'm writing off the show before it's even started

Seriously, why the fuck did they take forever to evolve into Ultimate and Mega? They should of been fighting Meicoomon Ultimate and Mega at the start. Then we had Greymon take stupidly long to evolve into MetalGreymon. At least Meicoomon was smart enough to evolve him when he got infected. This shits dumb.

Come to the general, its around again

I said that in the other thread and autists were telling me that you need emotion or something. That is bullshit considering in the first movie before omnimon was made, metalgreymon was casuall made without even showing the evolution.

The movies are just an inconsisent mess. Base meicoomon was taking on two digimon champions. Utter horseshit.

Also nobody gives a shit about Joe, stop talking about that sad fag.

>It looks like it will be shit.
It doesn't though

>Also nobody gives a shit about Joe
Things that are wrong

>Base meicoomon was taking on two digimon champions
Meicoomon is at the Champion level

>inconsisent
They didn't want to go past adult level because it would cause a shit ton of collateral damage. And Taichi is an incompetent fuck isn't an inconsistency.
Based Yamato was to busy saving blushsneezefag

Except most of the time they were fighting inside the distortion.

>Taichi incompetent fuck

Greymon was the last one to get infected and took on all the other champions and Meicoomon by himself. He bought enough time for Tentomon to mega evolve.

They broke out though. Like it would have been a bad idea to have a bunch of Perfect level mons flying around when they all got infected

Also, this "why don't they just immediately go to the most recent form they got" is something that you could apply to the whole franchise really

Taichi is the incompetent fuck, not Agumon. Agumon did his best, but Taichi was too retarded to evolve him.

Not much the humans can do, the show is called Digimon.

Besides scream their name, what else are they supposed to do?

PUNCH

>147794533
>nobody gives a shit about Joe, stop talking about that sad fag.
0/10

>scream Agumon's name
>he evolves into Wargreymon
It's not that hard, but the fag doesn't even want to use Omegamon. Taichi is really holding them back this time around.

Punching digimon is so damn cringe worthy.

Thank god I stopped watching Digimon after Frontier.

So the guy who is mopey, boring fuck who parrots "muh studying" all the time is interesting?

It isn't that simple. You need emotion and something else. I gotta pull up the quote of that fag in the general who went into great detail about digievolving.

>Thank god I stopped watching Digimon after Frontier.
Fuck you. Savers is great

>So the guy who is mopey, boring fuck who parrots "muh studying" all the time is interesting?
But he stopped being like that in this movie. That's why we started liking him again

>You need emotion
>Taichi is an emotional mess

>Grey
>Green
>Yellow
>Red
What will the next colors be? Pink, Purple, Orange or Blue?

And the next ultimate to appear should be Holydramon, right? Since I'm sure Seraphimon will be the last one because tradition.

Never in a movie has a character made me so disgusted when they come on screen. Her annoying stutter, blushing, tears and always apolozing. Ffs. Stop giving this useless annoying bitch so much screen time.

Also her digimon is the main threat instead of alphamon? Are you fucking kidding me? Jesus christ fuck this shit.

>hates Savers despite not even watching
>hates Jou
How do you even live with that shit taste?

>annoying personality
>bellow average looks+glasses
>deviantart tier digimon that evolves into furrybaitmon
>wins the costume contest because why not
It's like they really want people to hate her.

Don't bully Meimei

All I know about Savers is the main character punches digimon and that is just fucking stupid.

I seen the gif and won't be checking it out.

Don't forget retarded. Remember that time when Meicoomon was getting his ass kicked by Ogremon and she had the idea to get near the fight? It took getting sent flying back and Yamato to snap her back to reality? Dumb bitch.

What possible reasons could you have for defending her? She is not even cute.

What? I don't remember that. Yamato has saved her 3 times now? They don't even talk to each other.
Why not have Takeru savong her for once?

Tekeru has a girlfriend, Hikari and now you want him to have her?

Fuck that. He isn't even that good looking.

Xros Wars is GREAT are you kidding me???

Post your waifumon

Husbandomons also allowed

Yamato has Taichi and Sora. Plus, he is too good looking for Meiko.
Takeru needs to stop seeing Jyou's gf, or it will end up breaking the group apart. MeikoxTakeru OTP.

> Digimon started out as creatures
> Evolve into a creature
> Can now evolve tall human woman with big tits

This was the major mistake and will always be my problem with the evolutions. They look too human and are pandering to the otaku fags.

> Yamato has Taichi and Sora.

Sora is just a friend and has no feelings for him. So just Taichi I guess.

>Also her digimon is the main threat instead of alphamon
Why would Alphamon be the main threat?

When will Toei stop pretending really? I mean clearly Sora was just put in to throw people off of Taichi and Yamato's homolust...

>They look too human
Fuck out of here with this shit.

They've been doing this since the angel species and don't pretend there aren't way more male human-looking type Perfect and Ultimate evolutions than female

BEST:

strawpoll.me/11313690

WORST:

strawpoll.me/11313699

>Sora is just a friend and has no feelings for him.
user, please. Why do you do this to yourself? It's time to let go.
Hope only brings despair.

Sora is definitely cute and I feel her Taichi would be a good pair but they just jammed her with Yamato which is dumb. That always pissed me off.

Make an actual love story going somewhere with her and not her juggling two guys.

Name all the male human looking digievolutions.

Because it tried to murder a fellow human? Not eve meicoomon is that ruthless.

You can not watch it if you want, but don't call it shit if you haven't seen it.

I bet you're the kind of person who thinks 02 is anywhere decent

>ant vs dragons
>Y-you can't call it shit
Pretty sure he can.

Alphamon is Chaotic Good. He is always on the right side even if it doesn't immediately appear that way. And he was trying to take out Meicoomon really.

Also how many Digimon do you know with any real love for humans

>wipes out a city
>it was trying to get rid of meicoomon :^)
Nah, fuck it. He is more ruthless than the digimon he is trying to stop and has to be put down.

Kyoukomon makes no distinction between Humans and Digimon and even her fellow Royal Knights or Boss.

Evil must be purged.

He didn't wipe out a city

Actually, I think Omegamon did more damage than him

Ahh no. Rewatch the first movie, Omegamon at best does a blast that has a small radius compared to the numerous Alphamon finger blasts that destroys a shit ton of the city.

>shooting blasts left and right
>attempting to murder weak little girl
>meicoomon could evolve and things would only escalate from there
Incompetent.

Kari > Sora > Mimi

The captcha is preventing me from picking Meiko as the worst.

Mimi>Hikari=Sora

Mimi is rich so she is better than the rest objectively. If I am going to marry a japanese chick, I want her to be stacked.

Fuck you man xros wars was fun.

Have you given thanks and praise to our Lord and Saviour Jesmon today?

Sora > Mimi > Hikari
Sora: great toned figure, caring
Mimi: above average figure, fun to hangout with, cute outfits
Hikari: average figure, mary sue, inferior to her 02 version

>Takeru has a girlfriend

Are you talking about those girls he takes to Yamato's concerts? I don't seem to recall him ever making them out to be anything other than casual acquaintances.

>cute outfits
yup

Xros Wars ranged from good to mediocre. While I liked the second arc the anime still had a lot of problems.

Mainly trying to be like Pokemon with gathering too many Digimon and never using them again.

My greatest worry for Universe is that since it also has Fusion, it'll repeat the same mistakes from Xros Wars which is gathering a load of characters you don't care about and rarely using them. How many times was Wisemon used? Once? Or that Cat voiced by the AKB48? Never? Why were they even in the 'army' if they just sat inside a the equivalent of a Digimon Pokeball.

The other problem is that they could like Xros Wars turn Fusion into a Deus Ex Machina depending on the episodes. The worst example of this was the episode where 1000 something GranKuwagamon were bearing down on Mikey and friends and he managed to Xros Beelzebumon with Revolvermon just in time which gave him a giant freaking gun (just in time) to wipe out an entire army.

Was this ever seen or used again? Nope.

I don't hate the idea of Fusion per se but Xros Wars showed how poorly it could be done.

Yeah he's a manslut not committed to anyone

>inferior to her 02 version
Fuck no

>Mainly trying to be like Pokemon with gathering too many Digimon and never using them again
I think that was Young Hunters' issue then the previous seasons though i get where you are coming from

>My greatest worry for Universe is that since it also has Fusion, it'll repeat the same mistakes from Xros Wars
This was actually my worry too before they revealed other humans.

I'm going to have to assume it will be more like Mega Man Battle Network. That's how the game looked like at least

They're all crap now so why bother. What we should be doing is ranking Digi-moms instead.

Who hopes the Demon Lords appear so we can have Crests Vs. Sins?

>inferior haircut
>school uniform doesn't compare to her 02 outfit

Who is the guy disguised as Ken?

Is alphamon infected? His eyes went red during his battle against Omegamon.

from the first season:
Angemon, Andromon, Devimon, Myotismon, Piedmon.

I just felt it was too campy for me.

i like this bastard

Reminder.

No way to be canon now.

>Who is the guy disguised as Ken?
Dennis

>Is alphamon infected? His eyes went red during his battle against Omegamon.
Because he was in Alphamon: Ouryuuken mode

meant to quote >Name all the male human looking digievolutions.

look at those stereotypical gender jobs, can't believe sexism is still alive in this time.

It's already confirmed as canon.
>KoF disbands
>Yamato says fuck this boy band shit and becomes an astronaut

>Dennis
who?

What makes you think that it can't? These movies are supposed to tie in any plot holes that surfaced and also guide you to the road that ultimately lead them to their designated path.

Series ends saying "And nothing ever happened again" Series ends saying Digimon became a big part of human lives and everyone got their own digimon after 02. By Tri, Digimon aren't a thing and the chosens partners all live in the digital world.

Oh, yes and they just rebooted the entire digital world including the memories of all the digimon that lived there.

A little hard, from our current position, to get to the Epilogue without undoing ALL of Tri.

Devimon has really weird proportions, so not particuarly human-y. Andromon is in a similar spot of strange proportions and mostly machinery. Angemon, Vamdemon, and Piemon definitely are close enough.

It's not sexism if they choose to pursue things that interest them. Besides, what you call "stereotypical" actually makes sense given the context of those character. Wish I could say the same thing for some of the guys though.

Again, it was already confirmed as canon.
Maybe Hime and/or Gennai are working towards that goal.

Hey remember when the 02 kids were in that dimension where all their dreams came true?

Sorry, that was supposed to be Gennai

Am I missing something over here? How did this bitch manage to get a hold of Ken's D-3 and D-Terminal? I thought they were both in the Digital World somewhere.

Was she horny?

She has connections.

>Mimi is in the kitchen
>Sora is a kimono designer
>Inoue is a full time housewife

Meanwhile the male characters are:
>Astronaut
>Investigator
>Doctor
>Researcher
>Lawyer

Will you please tell me how this is not sexism?

>Mimi ass
>ass
Where?

Takeru is an author and Daisuke is a noodle cart pusher.

Mimi has her own cooking show, that's pretty cool. Probably even invited this universe's Gordon Ramsay on there.

Sora's arc was iffy. What I wish could have been done is that she's still a ref-abusing soccer mom who kicks the ball into that faggot ref's face in between designing Kimono.

Yolei has it the worse.

Mimi's actually a celebrity chief with a television show, right? I can totally see her career taken that turn because it's no secret she has an insatiable craving for attention and has an infectious bubbly personality that would help resonate with her audience. What would you propose her do instead? She's good looking chick with a good fashion sense and an average intelligence.It was either that or marrying some rich guy. And as for Sora she comes from a traditional family where her mother works as a florist. Even though she was still sporty in 02 you could tell her tomboyish phase was almost over. She probably took after her mother more than she realised when it comes to arranging stuff. Hikari being a teachers a no-brainer in my opinion since she was always empathetic and was good at getting along well with Digimon. Miyako's just Miyako. No explanation really needed other than her gold digging paid off.

I wonder if Gordon Ramsay has his own digimon

There is about 22 years between Tri (set in 2005) and the distant epilogue in 2027. A lot could change. The only way they could retcon this is if the gate to the Digital World is permanently closed.

How exactly are Digimon organized in terms of eras?
Like how Digimon World came out after the Pendulum started and V-Tamer ran for a long time.
Like lump everything from 1997-March 2000 together, then start each new section based on the most recent anime?

You know what? That's exactly what frustrates me about Tri that they didn't actually explore the world where Digimon and Humans live together. Sure, it'd be cool but there's so much that could happen with everyone given their own fire breathing, air cannon firing, bubble breathing monster.

It's said in Mimi's drama CD that 9/11 did happen. Now imagine what would happen if a Al Qaeda or ISIS terrorist were partnered to a mega-level Digimon.

>EXTREME JIHAD

Posting best goggles.

>OSAMAMON DIGIVOLVE TO ALLAHMON

Picklemon's App counterpart.

Now imagine that Extreme Jihad in the middle of Paris. Thankfully our main man will stop it.

Don't you worry. She's got Michael on speed dial if the situation ever arose.

Thanks docmon

What would his plan be? Extreme Jihad first so they can't blow it up?

none of that invalidates my point

Stereotypical female jobs.

Girls who watch digimon are so oppressed they don't even notice it.

Rosemon has existed for 15 years already

Get the Muslim mon far out of the city as possible. Find the Durrka get de-racalise him with Takeru's help and by de-radicalise I mean beat the shit out of him until he has a revelation like Ken.

>Girls who watch digimon are so oppressed
Oh my god

>people will fall for this

Nobody should be watching Digimon to fight the patriarchy anyway. I already gave you why I think all of their careers made sense. If you were the head writer would you you propose they aspire to?

>Find the Durrka get de-racalise him with Takeru's help and by de-radicalise I mean beat the shit out of him until he has a revelation like Ken.
>Team Digimon: World Police

Where the fuck is Matt's dad, I want to see that based motherfucker again

They would become nationless soldiers fighting endless wars with their Digimon partners of mass destruction and set up global martial law.

Was the name of that ice cream place DaiKen Robin's or am I mis-remembering?

This. I miss him already.
I want to see his mom too, she was damn fine to look at.

I thought they just swapped the B and R around

Generally it's by anime season, but Digimon does not really have "gens" due to its erratic schedule

>that they didn't actually explore the world where Digimon and Humans live together.
That's not what Digimon is about

Not shown
-Meiko watching from the other side of the screen pregnant with Kari's second child.

>Nobody should be watching Digimon to fight the patriarchy anyway
There are patriarchy everywhere and should be fought.

Sexist people like Donald Trump would probably love digimon.

>Mother is a mary sue daughter of human science and government conspiracy
>Father is a mary sue daughter of destiny that is the chosen one among chosen ones and has strong religious symbolism

That offspring is broken as fuck.

And Digimon isn't suppose to be about humans becoming Digimon either or a Digimon run 3rd dimension slowly swallowing up both worlds.

Point is, Digimon is no stranger to new concepts so I thought that would have been a universe worth exploring.

One of the earlier interviews with the producer actually had him play with the idea how they would go about handling situations so that such a union is possible.

Their offspring would be the offspring of an angel and a demon presuming Meicoomon really does follow the Cat to Demon assigned line. Imagine a good Lilithmon.

>sends Koshiro a cute pic of Mimi
Why do people think she is evil?

Now I see how they managed to clone themselves to a fault.

Because men are more fitting to those jobs. Genders aren't equal, deal with it faggot.

So Mastemon Dragon Mode?

How is that not evil? Koushiro has zero chance of dating Mimi.

Why is Toei suck a shitty company?

leomon get gutted and she smile...das weird

Mark my words. These two are end-game.

>not Kari

All of what you're seeing on display is just hormonal. He'll be relegated back to the friend zone soon enough.

Basically the same reason characters in Pokemon don't just send half their team out against the bad guys.

I wish the humans did play a more active role. Tamers did it perfectly, Savers went a little too far with the teenager punching giant, city busting monsters in the face. What's more, Patamon went Angemon seemingly on his own in this movie, so it's not like they even need them for that anymore.

It's a thirst trap, that's why.

Alphamon is Himekawa's Digimon, it'll be the bad guy in the end.

This is literally a human

Wait, if it went into Ouryuuken form, does the X Antibody exist in the Adventure verse?

Not to be surprinings since based on a human character in Journey to the West theme set.
If any are strange, is Cho-hakkaimon's appearance as a puppet pig instead of a big pig demon.

>hormonal
>stuck in the dw
Hikari is going to end up pregnant.

She's either been a bad guy all along, or she was swapped out with someone else (like Gennai taking on the Kaiser identity).

Considering how she suddenly moves from two completely different locations in what appears to be a few seconds, something may have happened. Oh, and she's notably colder after what may have been a switch.

Fat chance of something like that happening on her Onii-chan's watch.

>daskin robbins
oh japan

But the 02 kids are also dead.

When was the switch made then?

>Hey remember when the 02 kids were in that dimension where all their dreams came true?

Nope

During the School Festival. She went to Koushiro's office to deliver food for the Digimon since she felt bad for them, then notices they aren't there. Next time she shows up, she's talking to Meicoomon.

> Okay I will you guys can go out in public but you have to act like stuffed animals
> Is publicly letting her digimon lick ice cream in a crowded mall

This meme needs to end.

It's funny because the world doesn't even seem all that effected by the events of 02.

People already knows about digimon, but they probably only care about the giant ones that can easily kill them and just ignore the small ones that look like pets

>act like stuffed animals
why tho?

Reminder Alphamon did literally nothing wrong.

If people don't care, then why in movie 2 did they make it a big deal about them not moving. Remember the spa seen when people were looking at the digimon? People were confused and the digimon stayed still.

To not raise suspicion

I can agree with that.

Sora and Hikari are nice girls, but they're not in Mimi's league.

Neither did Vamdemon, else he would've went there immediately and dreamed of killing everyone.

If he knocks her up in the digital world, will the baby carry over to the real one?

The only thing she has going for her is she is rich. Thats it. Looks department she isn't on Sora and Hikari's level and she has a terrible personality.

who of the digidestined are still virgins?
By default we can remove Mimi, Sora, Hikari, Takeru and Joe.

>To not raise suspicion
people will stab gatomon/tailmon if she walk?

This is Japan so all of them save for Yamato and maybe Taichi. Jyou too unless he made the whole girlfriend thing up. For some reason, I imagine Mimi to be the type to not put out until you put a ring on it.

She lived in the States for a while, she got BLACKED and you know it

Why digimons need boobs again?

>I'm sorry
Jesus fuck, half of this movie was this shit. These fuckers are sorry for being sorry.

Totally forgot about that. Yeah, the chances of her remaining pure now are minuscule.

She's a weird looking cat but I don't think Tailmon would raise any suspension as everyone would think she's adorable.

this cat look Suspicious to u?

>Mimi to be the type to not put out until you put a ring on it.
wow this delusion.
Mimi is the type of girl that gets gangraped at parties when she passes out drunk.

Nope. Mei-chan a cute.

b-but she is evil as fuck

The internet is made for porn

She's not evil just infected and was unknowingly spreading the virus and accelerating it. She's a victum of the big bad!

Worst possible outcome would be some creep preying on them until the timing is right and snatching her and making a run for it. Imagine how much he'd get on the black market for a talking cat.

Porn.

A talking cat that can occasionally turn into a sexy woman.

i still don't get why she was escaping from meimei and why she is wearing that cape like hackmon

Appmon doesn't really feel similar to Xros Wars to me. It's more like a mix of early Tamers and early Time Hunters going by the first manga chapter. It's about Appmon going berserk and creating havoc in the real world in a DigiQuartz-like digital space that exists between the real world and the digital world and it also has a shady government organization involved in the whole Appmon thing.

Yamato is asexual.

Maybe she got lost when exploring Tokyo.

she is 2suspishus2me

Taichisexual*

The Appmon manga is probably different from the anime since the villain in the manga chapter 1 is Tsubumon and in the anime it seems to be Cameramon.

She's an infected Digimon though. You can see that here.

yeah i know...but here?

What's the deal with Cameramon? He seems to be pretty pushed for not being a buddy Appmon.

OTP

>meicoomon evolved into a furry instead of this
I blame Meiko.

Is Meicoomon's evolution line the biggest offender of "it just gets bigger"?

I could honestly not tell it was an evolution at first, just some sort of different artstyle or some battle mode that it activated when it went batshit crazy

Good things in 02: the evolution OST, seeing adventures kids all grow up.
Bad things of it: the 'digimon from everyone ending', focusing in an edgy manchild that was edgy because he wanted a digimon, Yamato x Sora, not Mimi x Koushiro, Daisuke.

Sora and Mimi are great as a duo. Hikari is a brocon, even when anti-shipperfags hate it, Hikari and Takeru are only interesting together.

i'm sad digimon evo lines are getting more and more streamlined, they do less sudden changes and are more of "digimon with added bits each stage"

Mimi wants Meiko

maybe is the virus fault

I hope Toei doesn't pair Meiko and Taichi, she is fucking annoying. I prefer unknown wife for Taichi.

oops wrong pic

>Sora and Mimi are great as a duo
This.

It's been sorely overlooked in tri,

>Mimi wants a pushover who'll let her do whatever she wants to do
Fixed.

Meiko is irritating as hell for having no backbone.

Man, not gonna lie, when I saw Wargreymon corrupted I thought shit was hitting the fan

But if it had been skullgreymon, it would have been another level entirely.

I'm just sad that HeracklesKabuterimon didn't actuallly get a lot of time to shine. Even Vikemon and Rosemon had a longer, more kickass introduction sequence.

I like that it's just so fuck off huge though, then it kinda makes sense for it to be able to tank all the others for a moment.

Speaking of that, did they really just sorta shrug away the virus for those five seconds before the reboot? Not gonna complain about a classic friendship power thing, just making sure.

Kill yourself or fuck off to >>>/tumblr/

Meiko and Yamato would make more sense than that. Taichi is marrying manager-san.

>blushsneezefag is weak to the heat
>mom sets the thermostat on 40+ C
No one wants Meiko.

No.

you mean the ''open your ayes'' part? its look like the virus go away isn't?

>people thought Meiko was introduced to be Taichi's waifu since Taiora didn't happen
>her purpose was actually to give Takeru a waifu after Takari sunk
Bravo Toei

>Takeru is already dating 2 girls
Bravo Toei.

Mimi is the devil

Is the appmon manga gonna be getting translated at all?

Anyone know?

an ugly one.

>Despair bullshit didn't even last 5 minutes
>If we wait for someday....we'll end up becoming adults!
>Butterfly kicks in

B A S E D

I like how you purposely forget that Daisuke exists.

Loli Meiko was adorable.

Like the show does?

Daisuke never stood a chance.

Bullshit

Well, he could've had a fling with Miyako, but Ken had to show up and ruin everything.
Being ugly must be though.

>IT'S FUCKING GENNAI

WHAT THE FUCK

TRAITOR FUCKER

REMOVE

REMOVE

REMOVE DARKNESS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Takeru is such a fucking cuck, no wonder he uses fedoras now.

If they had to kill Meicrackmon so badly, why didn't Metal Greymon evolve before he turned infected?

They created Omnimon at the drop of a hat when Alphamon appeared, but nobody else could be assed to even evolve to Perfect when the fate of every single Digimon was on the line?

Listen to me. Takeru didn't betray the Takari fans. No...far from it. He was a hero who gave up everything for the fans. He carried out his mission knowing full well what was going to happen.

Self-sacrifice... because that was his duty.

Takeru's defection was a ruse set up by the writing staff. It was all a big drama staged by Toei so they could tease the viewers.

And Takeru was the star of the show. They planned it so that Takari would remain unresolved for as long as possible to tease fans...and generate some genuine drama at the same time. Only a legendary hero like Takeru could have earned the viewer's interest. Teasing the shippers was to be his greatest mission. Everything was going according to plan.

Quite right.

She's a nasty piece of work who manipulates people to do what she wants.

Taichi is being a massive fag as of lately.

But then something happened that no one could have predicted. Daikari gained legitimate fans. The Daikari fans demanded that the writers provide proof for Daikari. The writers couldn't just abort the operation of teasing the fans. So the operation itself was greatly expanded and revised. The authorities at Toei knew that in order to please the Daikari fans, they'd have to get rid of Takeru... and that the Takari ship would have to sink. The public couldn't be allowed to find out about it... not ever. This, they concluded, would be the best way to keep the whole thing under wraps.

Takeru wouldn't be allowed to end up with Hikari. And their relationship wouldn't be allowed to have a proper resolution. His pairing would be ended without resolution in a final epilogue and merely hand-waved away... That was the way the writers wanted it. That was the mission he was given. And he had no choice but to carry it out. Takari's sinking was a duty he had to fulfill. Out of duty, he turned his back on his own comrades and on his love. A lesser man would have been crushed by such a burden.

Just because they needed to kill her doesn't mean they wanted to.

Sometimes personal feelings get in the way of certain actions. Hard to believe, I know.

The taint of disgrace will follow him forever. Future generations will revile him. To Takari fans, as a despicable traitor with no sense of honor or love. To Daikari fans, as a monster who unleashed a shipping war catastrophe. He will go down in official history as a failure. And no one will ever understand him. That... was his final mission. And like a true man, he saw it through to the end.

But I think he wanted you of all people to know the truth. He wanted to live on in your memory. Not as a fighter, but as a lover. But he was forbidden to tell you himself. And that's why he told me.

History will never know what he did. No one will ever learn the truth. His story... his love... will endure only in your heart. Everything he did, he did for the Digimon fans. He sacrificed his love and his honor for the fans. He was a real hero.

He was a true bro.

Wouldn't Hikari get diseases from licking the same ice cream as a cat? A monster cat, no less.

Wouldn't Meicoomon have just turned back into an egg anyways? Wouldn't one Digimon being reset be better than EVERY single Digimon to ever exist being reset?

Hell, I can't even remember but did Patamon/Wormmon/Leomon/Whamon even lose their memories when they respawned?

Autism

And now their digimon can't remember shit.
Bravo chosen children. You killed your own digimon.

immune due to digijesus status

>The Digimon actually get some personality this episode
>Izzy and Tentomon have the best scenes
>Bittersweet ending even though they'll obviously get some of their memories back

I love this. I can't wait for episode 4 now.

I don't think people can get computer viruses, user.

>what is a dark spore

>digijesus

Speaking of that, I wonder how Kari feels about apparently being THE keystone to super-digital fuckery

That light shit in the mugendramon labyrinth, the entire dark ocean, now homeostasis using her as a mouthpiece

Like, geesh. How did it even get to this point? I'd be paranoid as fuck.

I can't either.

>he's never seen pop-up pox
I hope you never do, user

Don't tell that to Yoshino.

>they do less sudden changes and are more of "digimon with added bits each stage"
How is that different from normal?

dog>cat>angel>dragon
Not him. I'm just being cheeky.

Prediction: Leviathan will create a human avatar in the shape of a little girl in order to understand humans. It will be called Levia-chan.

>Koushiro actually putting in work while everyone else was just kind of fucking around and eating ice cream
>Tentomon being the only Digimon who didn't get turned, able to turn back his friends just by shouting
>That H-Kabuterimon Ultimate evolution for the express purpose of a group hug

Best chosen child.

>He asks, in a series where cats become dogs who become cats that become angels in a regular basis

>"Please play the harmonica"

I can't remember the last time I cried to any kind of fiction but that whole part with the Digimon trying to have one last time out with their partners fucked me up.

Gabumon is the broest of bros. I love his relationship with Yamato.

>That H-Kabuterimon Ultimate evolution for the express purpose of a group hug
I got spoiled by seeing someone said HKabuterimon didn't actually use any attacks so I was going in expecting to be disappointed by his fight but that was still amazing

I knew in retrospect those first two episodes would be seen more as set up and framing for the rest of the story but goddamn this is the first time since tri started that I've felt like I'm actually watching Digimon again. As sad as it ended I'm so excited for more

I think it helps that in Adventure Gabumon was one of the few that got his own personality and development

For fear that WarGreymon would turn on them immediately. The Chosen didn't know how much of a ticking timebomb their Digimon were and wanted to play it safe with Champions, because even one turned Ultimate would ruin their shit.

The closest to "it just gets bigger" of the original chosen Digimon is probably the Kabuterimon line, but each stage is still pretty different.

Why didn't everyone just evolve to their highest level right away?

Because they wanted to show all the other designs for brand recognition and nostalgia.

Wargreymon grab Angemon and get into the plotcube!
What's that? The plotcube can cure the virus? I guess that means Wargreymon can't get infected as long as he runs into the cube every 5 minutes.
Feels good not being clinically retarded.

Some evo lines change completely from one stage to another, maybe turn into humanoids or more into beasts, go from organic to cyborg, etc.

My annoyance with Hackmon's line is that the base digimon is exactly the same, it looks like a transformer slowly turning from car to robot instead of this big sudden change

Yeah but those aren't common

But the cube didn't cure the virus, it just created a backup of the Digimon's data that Izzy could extract, minus the virus.

Also I think it may have been implied that you couldn't leave after going in since Tentomon refused to enter.

>we STILL haven't seen Garudamon yet

Definitely next movie

That came at a cost of when Yamato went EDGE though. Also I'd say Gomamon and Tentomon had definitive personalities

>Also I'd say Gomamon and Tentomon had definitive personalities
Their scenes in Ketsui were brilliant.

Now we need more Koushiro & Jou moments, and not ones that solely focus on girlfriends.

I wish I knew what HeraclesKabuterimon's power level was. He was intentionally trying not to hurt his friends, right?

So if all their memories were wiped, is Gatomon gonna stay as a Salmon?

He was geting his ass kicked pretty hard

Whatever happened to this guy and the Parrotmon?

iirc, Heracles/Hercules is pretty strong. At least he was in the original English TCG (which is basically where all my exposure to it came from.

I've always imagined it to be more of a defensive Mon with TyrantKabuterimon being the more aggressive of the two.

And yeah, he was definitely holding back and even then, he basically held everybody off.

Probably ended up in another part of the Digital World we never saw.

Presumably Nyaromon/Salamon would be her default form now, since Tailmon evolved naturally as a result of her harsh life in the Digital World, and not because of the Chosen Children.

At least I assume that's what separates the 'wild' Digimons who are perma-Adult/Perfect/Ultimate from the way partner Digimons function.

Chilling with Wizarmon, Pumpmon and Gottsumon.

No, Plotmon doesn't evoke the same nostalgia as Tailmon..

Do unpartnered Digimon even get reborn?

Would you count Leomon as one?

Leomon and Whamon

Also it never died, it and Parrotmon just went back to the Digital World.

The 02 Whamon said nothing, and no one treated it as the same one.

>Also it never died
They both obliterated themselves with their attacks.

Whamon in 02 isn't the same Whamon as Adventure (only in the dub is this the case).

Leomon I have no fucking clue though. Where did he come from? Did he retain his memories from Adventure?

If it works like that, wouldn't that mean they'd have to keep killing the Vamdemon and the Dark Masters on a weekly basis?

Didn't Whamon mention that he would be reborn eventually when he died?

No, Leomon did.

What if reborn Leomon just got told about all the shit that happened and he ran with it

A similar thing can be said for the Sukamon & Chuumon that get punched across a lake.

They're clearly not the same ones from Adventure.

Unless there's evidence to the contrary that I'm forgetting, Digimon return to Digitama when they die (since they don't reproduce, they'd go extinct otherwise?), but they don't retain any memories, so they're essentially a new Digimon.

>Digimon return to Digitama when they die but they don't retain any memories
The entire scene of Ken getting Wormmon back contradicts it. It even includes a baby Digimon who knows Ken is the Kaiser on sight without him being in disguise.

Where did that notion come from? Only Savers shows the "dead Digimon have no memories, sometimes" mechanic.

Where do Digimon come from in the Tamers verse again? They don't reincarnate there.

That theory is completely invalidated via Angemon's demise in episode 13.

Maybe you need to die with a grudge or unfinished work to remain.

I've been thinking of rewatching the show, I was wondering weather or not watch the subs or the dubs.

the only thing thats attracting me to the subs is hear those nostalgic voices again particularly with agumon and guilemon

Worked for Vamdemon, kinda. But not for any other villain.

Poor Etemon will never put on a concert for his now out of work minions ever again.

Watch the Sub. That way you don't lose bits of the story. I did that with 02 and enjoyed it a lot. Never saw any plot holes

Sub for the first two seasons. I love the cast but man, the dub's aged poorly.

I didn't mind Season 3 to 5 with the dub because there wasn't that many major screw ups, although they were still present, like the first two seasons. Plus Season 4 had that kickass theme, that while not as great as FIRE, is still really good.

Digimon is only good dubbed. Jap Adventure is horrible but in the dub is great. The jokes they added are what makes it, the original is boring and the music in the dub is good too (Not muh jpop). Also names are easier to say and more realistic and they made it more like what it is, a kids show. Jap version is boring as fuck but dub is high energy and full of fun and goodness, way better. Anyone who watches the Jap version is just a retard and everyone who watches the dub agrees with this.

Dub if you're overly nostalgic.

I always love this copypasta for how stupid it is.

Their whole dynamics were Daisuke being her fanboy while Hikari rubbed in his face how little she cared about him.

So are the 02 guys going to come back next movie or still be scrapped entirely?

Also I love how Meiko didnt get to go to the Digital World.

Good thing my dub wasn't this bad.

>So are the 02 guys going to come back
Probably
>Also I love how Meiko didnt get to go to the Digital World.
Thank god for that. She feels like a fanfic character

>Also I love how Meiko didnt get to go to the Digital World.
This was a glorious moment.

I truly feared they were going to send her anyway... and then she turned up too late to do so.

02 kids are going to return in the last seconds of the last movie or Toei is going to leave it to the imagination, so those who didn't like the epilogue can fight with those who like it.

Put Zassoumon in -next 0rder-

The bad bitch manage to go someway so she may still appear in the digital world

you think the RK drawfag will come back? I got a request

Its not quite lewd but its also...risque?

Sora falls in love with Yamato.

Unable to confess, she is gifted by a deus ex machina (Takeru) with the chosen's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on her as well.

But, the next day, when Sora recounts the previous day's confessions to Yamato, he only looks at her with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, she finds out that the digidestined she called is not the same digidestined she fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is Yamato's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with her own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

this is more logical than what actually happened in 02

I watched the first episode dubbed, some of the acting is a bit rocky and the dialouge can be cringry how much different is the sub, do they still all act like retards throughout the episode thinking they are at the campsite?

Post your request

Hikari's not quite the bitch you're making her out to be, but I do agree at the start of the series she used his crush on her as a form of manipulation to get her way with things when he was being stubborn.

Probably Tailmon due to tail ring magic

Faded into bolivian

The dub gets a little better as time goes, but I prefer the sub.

What the fuck did you just say about my Onii-chan, you piece of shit? I'll have you know that I graduated at the top of my class in the Imouto Corps, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the Dark Masters, and I have over 300 confirmed deletions. I am trained in digital warfare and I'm the top deus ex machina among the the entire Chosen Children. You are nothing to me but another virus. I will wipe you the fuck out with divine light the likes of which has never been seen before on this Digital World, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about my Onii-chan over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak, I am contacting my secret network of Chosen Children across the world and your Digisoul is being traced right now so you better prepare to walk towards the light, maggot. The light that wipes out the pathetic little thing call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can delete you in over seven undred ways, and that's just with my pet cat's Child level. Not only am I extensively trained in random context-sensitive light powers, but I have access to the entire evolutionary line of the Angewomon species and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the net, you little shit. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're gonna pay the Digiprice, you goddamn idiot. I will shine fury all over you and you will burn in it. You're fucking deleted, kiddo.

Jippy, stop typing you're drunk. You're confusing this site with Fanficiton.net

Taichi in Tri is awful
By far the very worst thing to come from Tri

It's not even close

I'd have to agree. Look at the brief fight with Wargreymon, Metalgarurumon and Diablomon in OWG. Tai is giving orders and directing the battle. Fastforward to Metalgreymon's fight in Tri and he's just standing there with his dick in his hands.

So, do we know anyone who's going to be subbing Appmon?

Considering Crunchyroll are simulcasting Tri, I'm guessing they will.

>and now you're gonna pay the Digiprice, you goddamn idiot.

Not in the sub no

i hate her

In terms of bitchiness:

Miyako > Mimi > Hikari > Sora

All of them have had bad moments.

>Miyako: her entire existence
>Mimi: throwing your friends into a dungeon
>Hikari: manipulating a stubborn idiot so he stops obsessing over you
>Sora: whining about a hairclip to the point you won't help save the world

>Mimi wants a pushover who'll let her do whatever she wants to do

So basically a carbon copy of her dad then.

Well I saw her drawings of her OCs for that game in another thread, I was kinda curious as to what kind of panties the girl characters wears >__

I regret asking. Someone reboot me, please.

>I was kinda curious as to what kind of panties the girl characters wears

>unknown wife
his husband is yamato

Even then, manipulating is a harsh way of describing it. She's not as mean to him in the sub as she is in the dub, at least not intentionally anyway. Her reactions are warranted when he's making himself out to be the comic relief character.

>she steal it

True. It's not inherently bitchy when he's going that cuckoo over her and she just wants him to stop.

>blushing/stammering maximum uke
TOEI PLS

She bought a D-Terminal 3 years prior and stole some poor kid's V-Pet.

To be fair on Sora it's not like she knew the world was is in danger since she was refusing to answer Taichi's phone calls at the time. But there's no doubt in my mind that Miyako and Mimi were the biggest bitches when they were younger. Jun too because she always used to speak poorly about her little brother.

Im more than comfortable with what Im into, judge me not

Wow, I thought I was the only one who thought that.

He really is a wimp. Managed to scare Daisuke in the World Tour arc so he gets points for that I guess.

However, you can't fault him for trying to attack DarkTyrannomon at Big Sight in a trolley cart to protect his wife and daughter.

Meiko's done nothing like that.

How many people do you think died during Myotismon/Vamdemon's rampage through Tokyo?

Still doesn't explain how she acquired his D-3 though.

None. Everyone was at the Big Sight.

>implying
He's worrying that Taichi can physically and emotionally take it. Stretching out a butthole takes time, user. You can't just jam it in.

Only 2.

youtube.com/watch?v=j4R8B1uyXPk

I want to fug him.

>since she was refusing to answer Taichi's phone calls at the time
That's what I meant.

>Jun
Yuck.

In other words, we need a season where the human children with digimon partners are the villains and the real world and the digital world have to unite to defeat them.

Am I the only one who can't still stand the sight of this guy? Every time I look at him it rubs me the wrong way.

That is fucking weird, m8

He is my favorite now(used to be Jyou).
Taichi is the one I can't stand.

Yes its just you.

Oh, they finally fixed this. And it only took how long?

OH MY LOVE!

strawpoll.me/11317272

Fucking hacks.

why do takeru and taichi have the same taste in women?

Koushiro seems like the sort of person that would piss inside bottles without a second thought if he had to take a leak.

Was this wrong in Ketsui too?

If so then about a year.

>CR

Yes, he's either:

a. Playing the villain in order to make the DigiDestined to do world saving actions that they won't do if he's not.
b. The Dark Spore that Piedmon planted had finally take root and he's corrupted, possibly under the control of its progenitor, Milleniummon.

Taichi was his surrogate brother back in Adventure. By the time that Yamato and Takeru are in better terms, the damage was already done.

>implying Taichi has the hots for Meiko

Where do people even come up with this stuff? So she saw him shirtless (or was that Sora) inside the sauna and before that was staring at him when she moved into the apartment block in the first movie. Still doesn't mean anything.

>Where do people even come up with this stuff?
Don't try and figure out shipper logic.

>Milleniummon

So Ryo's gonna show up or what?

Guess I'll have to wait until the eventual shitstorm when the Sorato pairing is established again even though my reasons for disliking him aren't related to shipping whatsoever.

Of course. I heard Sephiroth is going to show up in Final Fantasy XV, too.

Ryo's involvement in Tamers was his retirement party, I don't think he'll be involved anymore. But since 02 affirmed the existence of Milleniummon in the series, you can never be too sure with these things.

Sorry user, if you want gays, lesbos and traps watch murikan cartoons.

>finally watched Confession
>almost cried like a bitch at some parts
Have I missed much in discussion?

You know it would be hilarious (but very very VERY unlikely) if the Tamers kids got a cameo in Tri before the 02 kids (minus Ken) were even brought up by name.

I wouldn't be mad even if he ended up with Mimi.
Ishida genes are too good.

She'd break his mind.

I just know that if Ryo will be involved it will be deus ex machina as fuck.

Reminder why Koshiro didn't get to sleep.

Can't argue with that. Yamato would rather commit sudoku than marry Mimi.
Their babies would be glorious tho.
Taker is the second best option

There's always "Digivolution ex machina".
>Yamato would rather commit sudoku than marry Mimi.

Hey she's not that bad.

No surprises there,

>Mimi hates grumpy/rude people
>Yamato hates noisy/selfish people
It's not meant to be.

It's crack shipping at its finest.

It would literally never ever happen.

Do you have the other stitches?

No, I don't. Sorry.

It ain't easy being Izzy

strawpoll.me/11317524

Annoying character who acts like a traumatized sex abuse victim.

Again the shitposters determine the narrative.

Why is Himekawa angry all the time?

Gomenasai
Gomenasai
Gomenasai!

Not getting her dose of Vitamin D

It's already been proven Adventurefags are hostile to change by the reception 02 got. But then you add nostalgia to the mix and all you end up with are a bunch disenfranchised individuals.

These are the only two I checked. I feel this is pretty fair.

Which Digimon is canonically the strongest on its own, without being the result of multiple Digimon fusing?

Don't say Mugendramon

That's the best thing about her though

I want to sexually comfort her

I don't even hate her and I think the second one is understandable. I mean the flashbacks with Mei's Digimon don't elicit that much emotion as the Digimon trying to spend their last few days with their children.

Omegamon... Wait, no! Chaosmon!
Susano'Omon!

When they were fighting Meicoomon, the only thing I could think about was "Well, I guess they're not gonna have Summer Comiket this year".

Wargreymon of course. He's just been holding back the entire time.

Wargeymon lost to a clown

Machinedramon.

Like I said, holding back.

That's not Chaosdramon

lewd

Nothing lewd about innocent pig and cat Digimon friends protecting eachother

Heh. Why don't you ask Yamato and Cherrymon? I forget. Was Joe there for that fight?

I want to say the Sovereigns, but then again they lost to the Dark Masters. Even Fanglongmon was imprisoned at the center of the Digital World by Lucemon.

I need that Niyari template.

Got reborn, partnered with Taichi.
Excess data extracted to create other partners, hence the size change
Probably not the spoilered text, but who knows?

Why does Angewomon look so ugly in Tri?

They gave her bigger tits but that lipstick is awful and alot of Digimon just look gross and shriveled in this artstyle.

What do you need it for?

To bully people, in general.

>a final form of the Gomamon line
>name has Angemon in it
What did they mean by this?
How come this little shit did basically nothing in Tamers? It was a fucking Ultimate

Thank you, based user.

Are you me?
Godspeed, m8
I already posted it but you might need this where you're going

Izzy is Cred Forums?

His love bubbles were a great barrier vs the d-reaper. His strength was relatively consistent to what the other Ultimates could do, except towards defense.

O.O

I'm just a random mean spirited asshole, nothing fancy.
Thanks for this orher smirk, as well.

>tsuimasen

Milleniummon was reborn as Monodramon, wasn't it?

Place some cropped Mimi porn on the rightmost screens.

>tfw unironically checked all of them aside from "I don't hate Meiko" without realizing

>"Although it possesses the name of "Angemon", as far as the ecosystem is concerned, the Angemon-species is actually a different family."

As for why it didn't do anything, it's an Ultimate Digimon but oriented towards support skills. Whenever it appears in the video games it has the most powerful healing skill in the game.

Don't be ridiculous.
Mimi is pure.

Yeah but that's in the future, and also another dimension.

delete this

This. In retrospect everything is clearer. The kids were fucking up the entire time.

NotKen was trying to take Meicoomon for his own goals.

Alphamon was trying to stop Meicoomon because it was a threat.

Ryo is in 02 though.

There's an entire episode dedicated to Ken, Ryo, and Ken's brother.

So I mean it's not really out of the question.

Mememon like Pipimon and the Xros Wars recolors getting divergent characterization and abilities from the baseline when? Like Hustle Nanimon being noted as Oyajitchi that adapted to running away from monsters instead of fighting to the point it learned Air-attribute techniques instead of punching and has even worse offense and defense in place of having better speed and brains?

I honestly never understood why he drifted so far into the background later into 02.

The weirdest part is the way the show sets things up. Ken and Iori would have made better partners from a writing stand point. The back half of 02 is just such a fucking mess.

Well the creators said that Tamers will be his final appearance. And we're never sure if it's the same Ryo from Adventure, the Wonderswan games aren't very specific on his fate.

Things can change. It's not entirely likely but Ryo was incredibly popular (It's why he was in Tamers), and there is precedent for his existing in the anime. I'm not expecting it, yet at the same time it really could go either way.

>There's an entire episode dedicated to Ken, Ryo, and Ken's brother.
You mean the episode dedicated to Ken and Osamu, briefly guest starring nameless character?

>Ryo will show up in Tri before the 02 kids do

>literally daddy: the digimon
>zero porn
Why is this allowed?

>implying he hasn't already

Someone get Koushiro a burger.

What do you think Mimi was trying to do?

molest him?

holy shit how is he so skinny

With burgers. AKA, the American dream

I want Mimi to molest me

I want Mimi to molest this user

Ulforce V-Dramon is so cool, but goddamn Cyber Sleuth PvP makes me instantly cringe every time I see him now.

Boy I sure love losing 3 Digimons before I even get a single turn.

>Cyber Sleuth PvP makes me instantly cringe every time I see him now.

I know this feel. I still love the guy, though. He's easily dispatchable provided you can tank the initial onslaught.

Honestly, I get more pissed off when I see ShineGreymon BM. Had a battle against someone with 6 of those motherfuckers.

so were Daisuke, Miyako, Iori and Ken defeated by Alphamon or Jesmon?

Bruh, someone please explain why the fuck the 02 kids haven't appeared yet? Are they actually saving it for the last two movies or is it going to be some shitty reason like them wanting to not acknowledge the ending for 02?

Lychee pls

I'll fuck you up m8

Dunno. Either or neither.

But they have appeared.

Being shown flailing around as silhouettes doesn't count. I'm talking about actually showing up and talking to the gang as to why they haven't helped out with any of this bullshit so far.

A Bancho fears no knight, faggotron

Bruh they have shown twice a monitor in the last chapter and in the first where their names show as "MISSING", also appeared as silhouettes in the 1st chapter.

They can't be teasing them like that just to not show up.

they were defeated by Alphamon or Jesmon in the Digital World prior to Kuwagamon appearing in the real world.

They're "missing" according to the agency Nishijima and Himekawa work for, but it could also be a front from the same agency and/or Himekawa holding them hostage, given that she had Ken's D3.

So why the fuck does no one ask "Hey, we haven't seen our friends for a few weeks now. Does anyone know where they're at? Do you think something bad happened to them? Maybe we should tell their parents."

The government is taking care of them. At least that is what they were told.

They didn't really like the 02 kids anyway.

Because, no matter how terribly written, Tri is an Adventure series and focuses on Adventure characters.

02 takes a backseat this time.

Except the other banchos are nonexistent because they never appear in anything. Even Alphamon has more screentime and he doesn't exist.

They were worried about them after seeing "Ken" at the end of the second movie, Yamato even asked the government lady, but then she said they were daijoubu and the other kids stopped caring.

Well at least they did start looking for Ken once they realized the Kaiser showed up.

No idea why they haven't looked for the others.

Where did they show that, I feel like a retard for missing that conversation.

Nigga.

And apparently so does common sense.

There's gotta be a government conspiracy or some kind of alternate universe crossing over involved with this then. No way they let that poorly written of a plot point through. They're trying to fix what 02 broke, not propagate it.

>he

The only way to fix 02 is going to be a proper Dark Ocean arc.

I hope they go there, they have already shown everyone going through "dark" moments, and also teased the existence of the other worlds beyond reality and Digiworld.

Maybe thats why Alphamon/Jesmon and Kaiser???? and Meiccomon weren't resetted, they just jumped to a world where the Digiworld being resetted wouldn't do shit.

At some point they will go to the Dark Ocean and that may be TK/Hikari movie.

why are you asking us in such a pissy fashion, we're not the writers. Daisuke and Miyako attend the same school as Takeru and Hikari, but that's according to 02; we don't know if that still holds true during tri. or if they live in the same area anymore. The fact that they went off on their own to the Digital World without Takeru and Hikari could mean they don't keep in touch with the original 8 or, there was a rift between the groups

also, one of Himekawa or Nishijima mentioned that their agency monitors thwe well-being of the DigiDestined; could be that they told them they were fine.

I'm mad that all my fapping to her resulted being fapping to a car and then a damn gundam.

>mfw these guys appeared while banchos stay in obscurity

Feels good man

>why are you asking us in such a pissy fashion, we're not the writers
I'm bored mostly. And theorycrafting is the only things keeping these threads from becoming waifu wars.

It'd be an interesting plot hole filler for the angel kids' arc. Might actually solve some of the problems with Gennai and Alphamon's involvement in all this.

Bringing 02's catch-all garbage dimension into Tri will fix 02?

>Shinegreymon BM
Holy shit, they released burst modes?
I haven't heard a thing until now.
I'm going to go get all of the new digimon RIGHT NOW.

that wouldn't resolve shit, you just want Hikari to be raped

>that QUALITY
Why do they pair these two up so much?

Hey Patamon is not a pig, he's a hamster.

>Angemon
>Angewomon
>Why do they pair these two up so much?
Might need to put on your thinking cap for this one, user

I take it your from /t/umblr. Kindly fuck the shit off.

That's Angewomon's hand.

i know but what i try to say is ''what is she doing down there?''

Yeah I get it but just because they are both holy types it's like toei and bamco are trying to ship them together every chance they are on screen together.

Feeding the pony

>person says they like angewomon having bigger tits in Tri
>but also complains about them making her look like a slut with that ugly lipstick, and about Tri's overall artstyle being bad
>this is somehow tumblr behavior
How does that even make sense?

Yes, it appears to have basically wrapped itself up, beyond the chosen having a message board to let one another know shits going on.

You think any of the Digidestined shitpost on their sekrit club?

Would you leave Mimi wanting?

Mimi.

Anyway I think the dumbest thing people complaining about Tri was going "Wah! The chosen aren't all super friends and seem to have gone their separate ways!"

Yeah, buddy, that's how 02 started, that's how Children's War Game started, because as it turns out, they aren't super best friends who are all wrapped up with each other.They have lives.

Mimi's short shorts sure were something. It's hard to get over how attractive she is in everything except the pink leather cowgirl getup.

I've seen the same shit posted there.

I want them to not show anything else in terms of Izzy/Mimi shipping but then have the rest walk in on the two of them making out at some random point.

It's almost like completely different people from completely different places can have similar opinions about something as trivial as the color of a lipstick.

And it's your own fault for going to that shithole in the first place, retard.

If you can

Alphamon himself would technically be a he, even if he decided to take the guise of a woman.

Broest Digimon

'Technically' Digimon are unsexed so they're just whatever they want, I guess.

And yet they chose to give Hikari an ugly dragon instead of Ophanimon for the ultimate angel shipping.

Because Ophanimon didn't exist until like 2 years later while Holydramon was introduced in the same game as Tailmon and Angewomon.

I'll never not be angry about that scene.

>Two main characters evolve into their never-before-seen Ultimate forms (with little fanfare) for exactly 5 animation frames just to make some one-off Child Digimon evolve

Also didn't the PSP Adventure game pretty much confirm Ophanimon is Tailmon's canon Ultimate? Out of the Ultimate evolutions they added (Vikemon, Rosemon, Hououmon, H-Kabuterimon, Seraphimon, Ophanimon) three of them have already appeared in Tri.

The 15th Anniversary Device uses Holydramon in a new recording.

Were the rest of the 02 group ever given canon ultimates outside of Imperialdramon?

Kek. Never fails to make me grin.

Renamon a cute

I like Holydramon more so I'm cool with this if it turns out to be the case.

Unless I'm mistaken, I think Holydramon was the first Ultimate Digimon ever released, alongside Saber Leomon.

But what if they are female looking,

Yes, but they were Perfects then.

Remember Digimon are our friends not pets.

This is Japan kid.

As a girl, I can tell you I honestly don't care. I just watch Digimon for the fighting and the angst.

You do know the fashion industry is run by men right? And Miyako could be working from home to spend more time with the kids.

I'm female and I can give two shits about the kids career paths. I only care about the story and the monster battles. Plus the many waifus.

Even the ones with digi boobs?

>hating the cowgirl outfit
Disgusting.

It's more of a sex and gender are different things kind of issue. If they use differing pronouns, they have some concept of gender at least.

The end of the 3rd movie is pretty much all I want from Tri. Going into the digiworld and doing shit. Not this "hey look guis! they're grown up, Adult problems!".

I'm not sure why people always bring this up when things work differently in each respective universe. In this one it just so happened Digimon die and don't come back when they are killed.

Most Digimon fans are autists who can't accept multiple universes each with their own rules.

New thread?

That gender thing was Tamers only. Just like how Digimon in Tamers were power mad and killed each other for data.