You'll never gamble against Yumeko and make her soaking wet just with your gambling skills and then to proceed her to...

>You'll never gamble against Yumeko and make her soaking wet just with your gambling skills and then to proceed her to fuck on the table.
Just end the suffering.

>proceed her to fuck on the table

>If I win you will let me fuck you on the table
>If you win you can fuck me on the table

She's an underrated semen demon.

>proceed her to fuck on the table

Is it a doujin?

No, it happens.

Do not underestimate her lewdness.

>Rock, paper, scissors.
>2 out of 3.
>With eyes closed.

What happens to her?

So what's with the useless, bland male mc? Is his ugly ass only there for manchildren to self insert into?

Why does Watson exist in Sherlock Holmes?

Mari is Watson. MC is like if they pulled a random girl off the streets.

Its because he is going to be the final boss for the series.

Just think about it. She's always pulling him along, seeing what he's doing. He knows how she thinks when it comes to the games she plays.

But he isn't a crazy fuck (maybe?). A gambling maniac who loves to go further in-debt against a self controlled gambler who can cut his losses.

A potential self-insert target, a bad idea forced by either the author or the editor. I can't imagine they all just agreed that this guy is good for the manga.

Oh god I hope not. He isn't nearly likeable nor impactful enough to make a good final boss.

Something is awakening.

I'm going with self insert because they also make Yumeko like him for no real reason so that readers will feel like beautiful girls will approach them just for being their usual faggoty selves.

This page made me laugh it was so dumb.

Was it meant to be impactful?

Yes. The impact being "It took you this goddamned long, motherfucker?".

I mean, Midari is already having to take "bathroom" breaks just from talking about Yumeko by this point.

I'm kind of hoping they do some kind of Dead Tube-esque twist with the MC that would justify why Yumeno likes him enough to hang around

It looks like he'll get some development in future chapters though

I think he might try to intervene in the Tower of Doors gamble. He was talking about how Prez is a cheater and that Yumeko might lose again.

She's so sexual.

> she wins
> she whips out a mt long spiked strap on
> no lube, only tears

But she presses her huge yumekos against my back, right?