Can we all agree that bitch moe is the best moe?

Can we all agree that bitch moe is the best moe?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/13356066
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You can't just attach moe to everything and call it a day.

Gloomy moe best moe.

No? Okay

She's cute. Gibme? Gibmevant? Gibitummyornut!

mazafaka

>used goods.

have your daily dose

The over the top rifling of that gun is triggering me.

That was just in the OVA

and I'm pretty sure they just threw in the rape for the sake of being edgy

>people actually believe Ravy is a pure virgin
Next you're gonna tell me Balalaika have never been kissed aswell.

Balalaika is a pure grade a virgin. She's saving herself for a man she loves very much. Pic related.

He's also a virgin, btw. Mr Chang and Balalaika made a Love Hina promise to each other when they were little kids on the playground making a sand castle or some shit.

Literally it isn't canon. Revy is as pure as the moonlit snow.

Question: Is Black Lagoon good? I know only the characters through osmosis and Revy seems like a character I will either hate or love immensely, is she a GOOD bitch character or badly written one?

Who's gonna be the bottom when they bump uglies?

Does he scream "Fry Face" when he finishes?

>tfw they still haven't fucked

>tfw she would probably look smug up at you while blowing you

you forgot sleeve moe

They have but they don't say it. In the Robert OVA it was heavily implied they did.

>They have but they don't say it
No they haven't

>In the Robert OVA it was heavily implied they did.
it never was implied at all.

It's a damn good show. How seriously it takes itself and whether that's effective is debatable but it's undeniably entertaining. As for Revy, I personally think she's a good bitch character but I can understand if people find her insufferable. She's edge personified but it works within the context of the narrative so I didn't find her personality as oppressive as it could be.

vimeo.com/13356066

Yes they did.

>How seriously it takes itself and whether that's effective is debatable but it's undeniably entertaining.

I kinda liked that it doesn't take itself to seriously and is a bit over the top. A real show would've been kinda depressing.
Mitchiko to Hatckin (I don't know how to write this and I don't bother googling it) was also pretty good, and in the same genre. It was a bit more depressing though.

>tfw torpedo boats are actually pretty expensive

Alright, when?

if she ever finds out what Moe means she probably emasculate you with a rusty knife and a mirror (not even talking about the bitch part)

>Does he scream "Fry Face" when he finishes?
Okay that got a laugh out of me.