ITT: Underrated Niggas

Daidara looks so kawaii there, wtf

There were a lot of cool side-characters in Naruto that were completely forgotten.

KATS

Never understood the hype. He's just another side character. I'm genuinely curious as to why people find him appealing.

The side characters are a billion times more appealing than the main characters in Naruto.

And Bleach. And a lot of other anime really.

Cutest in the series

He was awful. MUH ART. Fuck off.

Pic related. Best nigga.

Agreed but even so, this guy? All he did was ramble about art. He was really one dimensional. Maybe he's popular with fujo's or something.

I'll always remember him as the character I picked on the naruto ps3 fighting game just to spam the fuck out of his long range attacks to piss off my friend when I played it with him. Good times.

I like both, I think they're both pretty fun in their own ways. Kishimoto shouldn't have killed them off.

I like this guy.

Kisame was the best character. He had a good death, too.

>this animation

Deidara X Megumi my OTP

Him and the puppet guy were the best for spamming

He gives the best "handjobs"

Didn't almost all of them come back as zombies though?

Did he just discovered the technique for cumming without hands?

Nah, they weren't forgotten at all. They all pretty much appeared in the final war because Edo Tensei.

>it's a naruto thread

Kisame's death was great.

I don't know why, but this faggot's smile was heartwarming in the end.

He reminds me of Guy. Kishi hyped them as very strong characters and delivered accordingly. They also had very good fights.

>Giving bumps to thread you don't like

By far my favourite character, and protagonist of the last good fight on Naruto.

I'd take a Naruto thread over the constant Cred Forums-esque greentext trope thread or the 30 "rules and regulations" meta trash that we had going all week. This thread doesn't even have anything related to the reason Narutard threads were banned years ago. Your post belongs in the trash.

>underrated

He called the Uchiha out on their shit.

When he was fighting Sasuke he only lost because of the haxor eye powers.

My man Deidara basically said "you red eyed fucks just skate through life with your OP eye bullshit", and then his death proved him right.

>no donovan

disappointed in you Cred Forums

I was really a fan of his verbal tic to end sentences with うん. It was so good in the anime, but other than that I agree with you for the most part. He wasn't a great character, but he was fun.

>implying he wasn't the biggest sharinganfag of them all