Objectively speaking, who was the best character?

Objectively speaking, who was the best character?

Rem, the rest of the characters portrayed in the anime were fairly weak aside from beetle juice.

Emilia.

Pic is an accurate representation of Subaru carrying the series on his back

Emilia obviously.

Subaru is unironically the best character in the show, and it shouldn't even really be a debate. His personality and design basically propels every aspect of what makes Re:Zero worth watching.

Rem.

Joke posts.

Emilia.

Rem.

Subaru. It might be a bit closer if they hadn't cut so many of Rem's scenes, but it'd probably still be Subaru.

This one.

Easily Subaru, then 2nd place is easily Rem

I think the real tough question is who is objectively the 3rd best character?

Fuck you all. This was best character.

Beatrice, I suppose

>she will never step on your penis
Why even live lads?

Ferris

Betty.
Isn't that obvious just from that image?

I agree, Subaru was rather enjoyable to watch.

With what we got so far, I'd say Rem is easily the 2nd best character, but I do believe Emilia was done very well, ranking her 3rd on my list.

To be fair, these are about the only characters you can actually rank, seeing as they were probably the ones with most screen time. The rest is subjective.

Fuck Emilia and everyone that looks like Emilia, that half-devil bitch.

>small hat, crown
REEEEEEEEEE

Betty.

i can't believe no one posted him

Because mr. hands was a cuck

Thirded, Subaru is the best character, which doesn't mean "I wanna be like Subaru" but "Subaru was an interesting protagonist".

We truly are slothful.

Bubby

The hafu erufu.

Subaru > Rem > Emilia > Betty > Ram > others

The 2nd Arc was the single most effective arc in terms of introducing characters and developing them properly.

Obvious

Lol'd fucking hard

I loved Suburu... Rem is best girl... but so.e things said to Suburu apply to me as well, and cut me fucking deep.
'The greed of a pig' speech was painful as fuck.

I'm rooting for her.

Petra Leyte

I know her leggings act like pants but I can't help but feel like it's lewd whenever we get a shot of Beatrice's crotch.

BEETLEJUICE

>liking a shotacon

Did her slave get animated?

This one, surprising amount of range despite her archetype and amount of screentime.

Elsa, obviously.

Pretty much this.

This. She actually got me to watch at least 15 episodes of this shit, in hopes that she would return. It's like every character other than the MC, Rem, and Emilia were at least somewhat interesting. Not good enough for me to keep watching though.

Natsuki Subaru of course