Question to girls, when you see a sexy Jojo fanart, how do you get erect? You don't have a penis...

Question to girls, when you see a sexy Jojo fanart, how do you get erect? You don't have a penis, so what happens to your body when you read Yaoi Jojo hentai doujins?

Does something grow?

Erect nipples

You have never touched a girl it seems. Girls dont have a penis but the area can get still aroused, wet and their nipples can get hard too. Also heavy breathing, laughing, she is all touchy and feely,

Clits get erect too.

I seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Pretty much this. It starts off as lightheadedness, weakness and irregular breathing, and gradually evolves into a kind of pleasant butterfly itch inside of you. You can't *quite* scratch it unless you have something inside, and, worse, it's difficult to be fully satisfied, so, most of the time you're just left hanging no matter what you do. It's honestly pretty hard to get there, but it's even harder to stop it.

isn't is over when you orgasm?

lmfao

Still waiting for more anons to pretend to be grills

> isn't is over when you orgasm?

Not in the slightest. Half of it might be the fact that your muscles and mind are totally shot after that sort of thing if it's really really good, and you typically just wind up falling asleep. It's not like the arousal itself fades though, just the energy to do anything about it.

Probably the best description I've ever read

>nobody posting dolphins yet

But really woman are not as visually excited like men are. Simple biology woman are more attracted Alpha traits like being confident and strong. It just so happens that those traits tend to come with better looking men alot of the time. Sure looks plays a part but not like men when we men see something like tits we get a immediately aroused because when we were living in caves only around 20% of males bred so we needed to be able to fuck whatever we could. As apposed to woman who had about 80% breeding rate the woman wanted those alpha traits so their kids would survive and spread their genes. The alphas also were most likely the tribe leader and could do as they pleased which gave them power which in turn made them more attractive. Its quite simple when you look into this stuff because its all biological that is all what pick up culture and pick up artists are using is these simple biological attributes and tricks.

Also make s me feel really bad for any woman i didn't satisfy. Which is nearly all of them

> Reading yaoi.

I don't get it. I love yuri, but detest yaoi. I don't even consciously know why, it's just unappealing to me. I swear I'm straight.

That's why if you manage to fully satisfy a woman sexually, especially in your first experience with her, she'll typically be extremely deredere for you, especially since, unlike men, it's pretty much impossible for a girl to be sexually satisfied from sex toys alone because of it's more psychological nature.

Good luck with that, though.

NIIIIIICCCCEEEE!!!

I-is all this true? How sad.

>lightheadedness, weakness and irregular breathing
>pleasant butterfly itch
>You can't *quite* scratch it
>it's difficult to be fully satisfied

Is this what clueless male virgins and frigid underage b& who don't know how to schlick actually believe?

Aoi of r9k?

Damn, 3D sure is fucking disgusting pig.

>Damn, 3D sure is fucking hot
FTFY

>Question to girls
>girls

Stomach butterflies, increased heart rate, hard nipples, pulsating/wet vagina, just the usual stuff that comes with being aroused. If it's something really good you get a kinda sudden and pleasurable punch to the lower gut. Nothing too exciting.