Remind me again why incest is bad

Remind me again why incest is bad

It isn't!

As long as you do not have a child with your sister it's perfectly fine.

/thread

It results in mentally retarded offspring.

Like you.

S2 Never ever

My family comes from an Island where it clearly has been a lot of inbreeding. All of us are kinda retarded.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with incest, just ask the Habsburgs.

Ever been to a trailer park or ghetto?

I may have made a mistake in OP. I merely wanted a Ferris thread

Because that's gay

Deformed, retarded babies. Which is probably what you are.

New season never

My eyes are a bit closer to each other than normal. It's kinda hard to use a microscope.

but it isn't

The look of complete suffering and discomfort on the guys face makes me laugh more then it should.

What was pre marriage family relation of your parents? Where they cousins or something?

I seriously can't. If the only reason marriage existed was too birth kiddos, gays wouldn't be able to marry nowadays.

My family comes from an inbred island. We're all kinda autistic. I'm pretty smart though, and Ikinda function socially and I've got an education.

Buy I'm obsessed with Japanese cartoons and comics and have been on Cred Forums for ten years. I also don't get relationships to work out.

Family love is special, sex just cheapens it.

Sometimes I'm kind of worried by japan depiction of family relations.

I mean, I understand that if the plot is about incest like Oreimo or YnS is kind of reactions, but seeing inuendos in every fucking anime even when the theme does nothing to do with incest its kind of unsettling. Can the chacaters act like credible silbings? It would improve lot of works.

Blame otakus.

Accidentally saw my mother's boobs the other day and felt nothing.

It is?

>tfw

Incest only works with 2D.

I'm not sure I want more Ryner/Sion homo.

What if they both didn't know they were related?