Goblin Slayer

What did he mean with this? No, seriously, someone explain.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rvJsG4F2Img
goblinscomic.wikia.com/wiki/Goblin_Slayer
exhentai.org/g/915530/e8c4b2a573/
youtube.com/watch?v=b2mUPDTurxY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wait for the decent translation.

Why people say the GS is a manlet.

He is taller than priestness

GS just needs to be gently loved.

He's dead inside. Lizardman even says that he has dead eyes. He doesn't see anything else than his resentment for goblins.

I.e. he's insane.

>Sister raped to dead
Tender love will only trigger PTSD

GS is being autistic about it. The man is a functional insane person.

I tried googling Shirou dead eyes and dead inside but I got no good hits. Anyone care to make an image of it?

Actual autism? No Cred Forums's buzzword?

>No Cred Forums's buzzword?
burger? assburger? retard? autismo?
High functional autism. A dear child has many names.

The fan translation isn't any better.

He's saying no, I haven't decided yet, I'm talking to you about it now

GS is batshit insane and one-track minded.

He did not get Priestess' meaning, that she wanted him to hear her opinion on the matter before he just deciding she should stay.

In GS ' fucked mind he just took her meaning him not talking with her, in the literal sense, something that didn't make sense to him considering they were talking right there.

Not hard get really.

He had already decided, literally saying in the previous page.

That enchange in OP's pic shows Goblin Slayer's odd train of thought in anything beyond slaying goblins.

He wears elevator shoes, like rorscahsch

While being shorter than most other characters.

Being taller than someone doesn't exempt you from being a manlet.

Can trauma fuck someone so hard?

Resentment can fuck up people real bad.

Resentment is like taking poison to kill another person.

Bump

He's average japanese height.
Thats manlet.

There was no need to.

Probably closer to the social isolation that comes from ptsd caused delayed interpersonal development.
It's the same reason coddled kids whos parents shift them from school to school develop asbergers light, the environment stunted their growth.
GS will no doubt be about him slowly learning how to communicate his feelings.

Why Elf girl is so perfect?

Vets often have their entire personality changed from war, and it takes a decade or more to behave normal again.
Gs basically was Holocaust victim level war trauma.
So its ptsd mixed with survivors guilt and a big heap of racial animus.

I'm hoping she will increase my reaction image folder. I always need cute elf faces.

I love elf/dwarf parties just because of the bants.

It's noticeably better.

And killing gobs is the only thing that keeps him funtional, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=rvJsG4F2Img

It really isn't.

Very lewd elf

I WANNA HAMMER THAT ANVIL WITH MY DICK

>putting big tits on an elf
This is wrong and has always been wrong.

Why does she talk like this.

All Jedi talk like that.

She's smoking.

Wizards speak ib mysterious ways.

All pretentious wise characters talk like that.

That or she is really feeling the vibes with that pipe.

Don't you mean
Tits speak in mysterious ways?

Her speech pauses many times before she even smokes the pipe.

Unless you mean it because she is high.

She's so fucking high.

And I want to bully her with my dick.

Cow-girl doesn't speak in mysterious ways, so it ain't the tits.

It's just the hat, gives that impression of tallness.

I picked up this manga and was quite amazed at the action, plot, also how it realistically handles a lot of the plot elements, definitely following it

Meanwhile, I do have a thought wondering if the party we see now is going to get into some big goblin trouble themselves that GS and the others cant solve like its a routine and whether the super dark plot elements going to mainly happen to the other people only

I wonder who will in an fight the witch or witch hunter?

That's not what I meant by saying "high"

Because she is flat.

The way Tits talk... It's kinda annoying but arousing at the same time.

It has been said and shown in previous threads a lot now, so I don't think it's a spoiler anymore.

Yes, the party will fight a extremely strong goblin later, it happens in the LNs second volume.

You meant socially?
I don't know dude...
Adventurers aren't that respectable, plus she's a witch so, even if she is fancily dressed it's not so sure.

The way Tits talk... It's kinda... annoying... but... arousing at the same time...

So the witch was just a rookie who got stronger by working together with GB?

>tfw no titty mage will ever blow smoke into your face

Why are all the sound effects written like that?

>only goblins will ever enjoy those perfect legs

No, he just asked for some assistance with a scroll before, they were never team mates.

GS never had a party till now, no one else wants to just kill goblins.

Why isn't Lancer giving her the Gae Bulg? Is he gay?

Because the translator is being too literal.

TRANSLATOR'S NOTE: WAPU MEANS PUFF
TRANSLATOR'S NOTE: DON MEANS THUMP
TRANSLATOR'S NOTE: BISHA MEANS SPLAT

Not his type, he wants Guild Girl but she is already wet for GS.

Algo his name is Spearman, can't risk facing a lawsuit, his design is already bluntly similar to a certain irishman.

Being Lancer is suffering.

How desperate his he?

I like that doujin but how relevant here?

Goblins must be the only race who seeks female humans to rape, because there's no way other races wouldn't be fighting to violate that if also targeted humans.

>Momiji = Lancer

What about elven women?

Wait until we reach the elven forest.

But that particular shota momiji got what he wanted, lancer is a failure.

Lancer should do what shota momiji did. And get GG Drunk

I want an entire volume of flashbacks illustrating adventurers' life story of hard work and determination leading into goblin rape.

Did this dwarf just diss anvils? What is this heresy?

So why DOES priestess follow him around, anyway?

You only need one Anvil, there's no point in having a bunch of them

>wanting an elven anvil
Who's being heretical here?

There is still alot of people to help after all, and her best chances are with GS anyway

someone better translate the LN or else

she actually develops a new fetish of killing gobs

Anvils are supposed to be flat.

I want her to bully me!

>Gobbos active in Elven Lands
>We'll see Gobbos rape elves next chapter

Can't wait.

Officially licensed day zero, no one is going to bother working on a fan effort.

Yen Press is going to release the first volume in november or december I think.

She knows that he has a good heart and is misunderstood.
She wants to cure his damaged soul.

Meanwhile I wonder why the heck there arent any general idea by now that tells newbies to not take Goblin quests

Surely there are some survivors who lived to tell the tale

There isn't much logic in this manga, pretty much everyone and everything is stupid except Goblin Slayer.

So there are thousands of decent unknown light novels that I will never know about because they're translating fujoshit?

>Surely there are some survivors who lived to tell the tale

Well they're at the temple where Gobbo rape anonymous helps them cure their addiction for gobbo rape.

Because most people think that goblins a weak as shit monster. They generally think like this so they didn't do much of an effort to tell all the bad shit that they actually caused.

Just like how real society works.

It'll trigger his PTSD but then he'll be healed.

Like Guts.

Learn to moon speak then, ultra faggot.

Inb4 goblin slayer was a goblin the whole time

but then i would have to drink moon juice.

>there arent any general idea by now that tells newbies to not take Goblin quests

Sauron is secretly funding #GoblinLivesMatter.

Silly elf, you can't ohohohoho. You are not an ojou-sama with big boobs and drills.

There are no raws.

You lie helios

Getting gobbed is a rite of passage.

Elf has a +8 racial bonus on haughtiness checks.

>tfw gobs raped that 200yo elven pussy.

the type of harem I can get behind with.

Probably not, she was burned.

Elf with Boobs!

There are raws, and incredibly high quality ones at that.

No one is doing it because the series was licensed in english, ln and manga, on day one.

I disagree.

She was pretending to be drunk though.

Priestess a cute.

delicious thicc Aya legs.

She was burned at the stake.

I'm sure the gobs have used her before.

It's told they didn't because they were already celebrating their next raid before hand so why not play some games?

>Edgelord secondaries think there will be more rape

go read the LNs

There will always be more rape user. always

>why did they put her boots back on

You mean there isnt?

This is from the LN? Cute!

Even if its not from the LN

>GS wary of platinum equivalent gobs

Strong goblins kill anyone they face and don't get detected so the only knowledge people have is of low tier goblins.
The gobs are preparing for an all out war.

Goblins raping Tengu. Is it possible?

>So its ptsd mixed with survivors guilt and a big heap of racial animus.

That actually sounds pretty damn serious

Sigh.

>It's Goblins

Love this guy. Wonder why he isn't speaking Goblish yet.

Guy in the previous thread asked about a normal campaign so I thought I'd share my level 1 goblin story. I swear the author played this same module from the first chapter.

>DM is forever DM cool guy
>want to play regular campaign
>the other three people we get are first timers and a girl who wants to play a goddamn kinder
>No fighters or tanks from them, level one, goblin run
>I'm used to wizards but roll a half orc barbarian for the smiting because I'm literally the only one who can take a serious hit
>My guy is the only one who can do tracking even though he's illiterate with an Int of 2
>Find slaughtered caravan, track the gobs
>Find several paths where they've been hunting, but looks like they've all been occupied grabbing their latest haul and trucked it back to their nest
>Place turns out to be an old dwarven outpost
>Try to sneak as best I can into the main entrance to scout, kinder rogue too busy stealing our own party shit to do her real job
>Sentry gobs with slings and arrows find us out in a second
>Already taking damage, have no healing potions because we started broke as hell, basically have to blitz the little bastards
>Wizard and priest not even lending ranged support because they were worried of getting hit even once
>That means no hope of split targets for me, thank god my guy rolled stupid good Con
>Murder three of the sentries, and one escapes back off down the hall to sound the alarm
>Priest won't even use a healing spell on me, miserable bastard
>Salvage only two old torches
>Party decides to charge in before the gobs can get their defenses together, that is send me screaming in with my axe while they stand there like a bunch of slack-jawed faggots
>I decide fuck it, half orcs aren't that smart anyway

1/4

Of course it is.

>Turns out most of the defensive structures were wrecked from when the original dwarf fortress was sacked
>Wandering around just find collapsed tunnels and a whole lotta empty nothing
>Down to our last torch by the time we find a rawhide fireproof curtain blocking our way
>Use a broken spear to nudge it aside
>Come upon the kitchens where all sorts of nasty shit is going down, some real Tony Soprano gobbagruel
>Pair of hobs who decided they wanted a late snack are smacking the gobcook around
>We get the jump on them
>Smashed the bottle of oil I had been saving to make more torches like a grenade over the first hob and pushed him into the BBQ pit
>Drop the fully-loaded rotisserie mechanism on top of him so he can't get out
>Rest of the party actually steps in and helps me
>They get the cook before he can flee while I face down hob number two
>I get him down to one hp before an unlucky hit and my previous fight knock me into bleedout
>Sling shot to the face puts him down and the priest finally decides to heal me up
>All the while, we're wondering why the alarm hasn't been raised and why there aren't a bunch of goblin traps
>This place is supposed to be a new nest but can't be that new
>Spells down, characters exhausted, lightsources almost gone, we had to find a place to camp overnight
>Decided the kitchen was defensible as it seemed like a pretty small place only meant to feed this group of guards and only had two narrow entrances
>By this point, we were way way away from the main entrance so were reasonably sure this would be lightly trafficked
>After some deliberation on how to make more torches, we decided boil down goblin fat for fuel. Kept the rendering fire going all through the watches
>In the morning we worked our way further down
>Silent and empty

2/4

>There's bones everywhere, dwarf bones and goblin bones
>Happen upon a secret passage to an unspoiled dwarf sanctuary, with some kind of holy armor and axe
>Only good loot we've found so far. The goblins don't have much and the human corpses in the kitchen has some utilities that were great like a couple healing potions, an antidote and a five use healing spell wand but this was an honest gear upgrade
>The axe was anyway, you can't stuff a seven foot half orc in dwarf armor and nobody else had the class for it
>Go deeper
>Hear a scream, a goblin scream
>Creep closer
>Spiderwebs on the wall
>Everyone knows where this is going, but the only path is forward at this point
>My barbarian takes point as always
>Get far enough that we think maybe the thing was happy with the gob it got and we might get through unmolested
>That's when four hundred pounds of venomous spider land on my back
>Poisons me, have about three rounds until I pass out
>We are so fucked, no way I can lay down enough damage reliably to put it down in that time
>Have to try anyway, and first swing, crit that eight-legged freak in the face and DM rolls for massive damage
>Actually kill it
>Use the one antidote we have to save my sorry ass again
>Realize that something like this probably got the sentry and that we have been stupid lucky since we fumbled in here
>Smart thing would be to leave at this point but might run into goblins behind us. And this was an adventure, you have to see how far you can get!

3/4

How much has the manga adapted so far? are we still in vol 1 of the LN?

4/4

>Fight a couple more goblin stragglers as they all seem to flee in one general direction
>Keep expecting traps, but nothing else drops on us as we push into more populated goblin territory
>Finally reach the end and stumble upon a huge atrium
>And there's a fucking goblin shaman raising a baby black dragon
>The mook gobs all scatter down a couple other tunnel exits
>Barely survive the fight, kill the hatchling, and the gobshaman escapes through a secret tunnel behind his throne
>We took the same tunnel out and hightail it back to civilization
>Technically, the quest was a failure
>The quest paid like shit anyway but at least we could hock the armor and some dragon bits that were worth ten times that reward

Fuck goblins

Wait, what's wrong with GS there? I know he's weird sometimes, but back there it was totally the priestess's fault. I think he wanted to keep her away because it's going to be way more dangerous than usual, while she was just bitching because she's a brat. And also a woman.

13 main chapters in the LN. Manga just finished the 6th chapter.

Priestess is a mary sue.

I want her to go a terrible but righteous path of goblin killing.

It's goblins, like a kid who telling his big sister what the nice people gave him.

GS takes conversations very literally. Priestess wanted to talk before deciding, and GS already decided ahead of time and is wondering what she meant by talking if they're literally talking right now.

She's a priestess. He's her mission.

>400 pounds
Do you even know how much that is? Spiders and other insects/arachnids in general are really, really light. For a spider to weight that much, it means it was at least G size, if not even more. Did you really fought and won against such a strong enemy at only level 1?

Pretty sure it was a module specific enemy like the hatchling black dragon which is even weaker than a wyrmling, as even a deathjump spider has 55hp.

I love that goblins form naturally occuring adventurer parties while humans are terrible at that.

Or could have been a medium or large monstrous spider I suppose. DM just described it as a big heavy spider.

Best girl. I want to work my smith on her anvil if you know what I mean. And I'll be sure to show her respect deserving of an elder.

The last time she partied up with a bunch of peeps, she died. Horribly. I can imagine she doesn't really want to go off with a bunch of strangers because the idea that it might happen again is still floating around at the back of her mind.

Goblin Slayer is safe. To autistic levels of preperation. Her staying with him makes sense.

it's not tobacco in that pipe

She wants to heal him. It's working.

If anything, he's a good mentor and quests tend to go smoothly when he's around because he's smart, does his research, and knows his prey extremely well.

Ahahahaha

>Implying dfc ohoho isn't the best kind.

Considering how many times he'd have died without her around, it's a good thing.

>being this edgy.

Also doesn't care much for the reward and seems willing to split the reward 50/50.

Get power leveled from moderate safety and you get paid as much as he does. Why wouldn't you stick with him?

In the LN or the manga? So far the only thing she's been good for was being a flashbang and a makeshift wall. He had specifically told her that the quick heal was going to be useless.

Because the eye of the storm is the safest place to be.

This.
If I am a adventuring noob, I will stick with this guy like a goblin to an adventuress.

There's a dude working on it but he's slow. It's the same guy that translates My daily life with my wife, medusa.

So you basically want to rape GS?

All fair points but it's not why she actually follows him.

My party member high elf can't be this cute.

The former.

>My daily life with my wife, medusa.
The fuck is wrong with Japan

That's Chink. And for once it does isekaishit right. Guy gets transported, doesn't know the language and doesn't get any special skills, has to use hand signs to communicate with his woman while he slowly learns shit.

Is a time when there is isekai everywhere, GS is the hero we need.

>isekai
>done right

Prequel novels: Goblin Slayer Year 0, what would be covered?

You summed up perfectly what I've been feeling.

Hold up a second, I'm not a native English speaker, but is "Aren't I?" correct? Shouldn't it be "Am I not?"

Both are fine.

I want to slay goblins with the Goblin Slayer! I want him to brush me off after I kill a goblin that is about to back attack him!

He still has a cheat skill right? Right?

No.

Is possible to master so many weapons without some drawback?

He gets owned by a thief bro. He's not that good.

Oh boy, another lie

Not happening sadly

Well yeah. I'm from texas, huge military population, and their mental health is a giant issue. Racism becomes a way for some people to relieve them of guilt. Not everyone is mentally ideal to be a soldier. Some of the best soldiers basically can't survive in the real world.
It's kind of the whole premise of the mgs series.

GOBLINS?

Between this and her being warned against travelling with him, on a scale from 1 to Rape, how gobbed is the Priestess?

forgot my pic

Already confirmed by tripfag brah.

She has the thickest plot armor in the entire story.

Tripfags said he was attacked by literal hobos that wanted to hurt GG, but hebdefated them at the end.

Fuck she's adorable.

This.

You won't meme'd anyone today, fagguette.

I am still mad...
Those lies sounded so cool...

Just one hobo thief. GS got taken down but survived because chain mail.

Do you have the panel where gob tells fat gob that he won't get any rape fun because he didn't help to capture the girls?

This really needs to be on the wall of every protag

LOL

>Fireden search is down again
anyone got a link for the thread with the latest volume spoilers/summaries?

>manga changed it to make everyone else look more retarded

fuck it all

Can this Lancer caoe the curse of being lancer?

Why is he the only one wearning a helment?
Hements save lives since ever.

Priest is probably a 5'2" womanlet wearing flats or boots.

He's wearing boots, padding, and a helmet.

ecape, i mean escape

>Dates
>Faggot tries to attack town with gobs
>Faggot gets owned
>Haruhi explosions
>Cow girl winning
>The end

>That anti-crits helmet
Truly the best depiction of how crucial head protection is in fantasy world.
One of the things that Grimgar need to take note of.

Because you can't showed off your face with helmet.

Huh, so Lancer actually starts buddying up with the party eh

Farm battle really warmed him up.

>Like Lizard Priest said, the enemies the five of them fought this time, were demons disguised as humans.
>The request itself was extremely ordinary, it was basically investigating the new religion that'd been spreading through the town.
>Although a small town, there was a shrine of the Supreme God, and they'd lost some sacred treasures.
>The recovery and the request that included it - if someone asked "Are there any goblins?", the answer would be no.
>In other words, it wasn't goblin hunting.
>"Then I'm going to kill goblins" said Goblin Slayer, as Priestess apologized and bowed her head.
>Despite High Elf Archer stubbornly saying "We will do it with the three of us then!", it was undeniable that they didn't have enough fighting power.
>Just as they were worrying about what to do, Lancer called out to them.

>Because you can't showed off your face with helmet.
Yes you can, you can have a helment that only covers the head but not the face.

Every thread.

That will look ugly. Being adventurer is about showing off your looks.

the fuck is helment?

I wonder if anyone would ever take your bait.

Overalls, dress or adventurer gear?

Naked.

Helment means Helmet in retard language.

They will have to since it's not.

>translated from the scans with original texts
>bait

???

>Goblins
SLAY THEM ALL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Keep doing it japanon.

As much as it is hilarious to see Goblin Slayer always wearing his armor, its kind of sad when its pretty likely that its because he's so broken over goblin attacks that its probably one of his only comforts

It's grammatically incorrect, but socially acceptable. It serves the purpose of making "am I not" less formal.

He's got the Guts syndrome.

Other then throwing spears and shooting arrows you don't really need to take time to "learn" them all

No need to be so upset someone exposed your lies with actual proofs, Japanon.

I am Japanon, stop pretending to be me.

>Witch's eyes
My god why is Witch just the best?

I keep hearing her as Yoda.

Guild bicycle

How can you be Japanon if i'm Japanon?

Because I did not lie.

Ignore these fakes, i'm the real deal.

Why can't lancer start taking some goblin quest if he wants Guild girl to notice him?

I just realized, she's probably a half-elf.

Why can't lancer start taking some goblin quest if he wants Guild girl to notice him?

Probably because Goblin Slayer is a Sith Lord

I hope to see more panels in the future with him eating through his helmet

He believes that because he can take on 20 men or the othr amazing feats he does he will impress her but doesn't get what she likes of GS.
Also the money and reputation.
Most adventurers can't see the big picture.

This would be so much better if there were actually gobs dying on the same page.

For some reason Priestess looks a whole lot hotter with the black clothes on than when she's just in her underwear to me. Is that like her casual wear when not adventuring or something?

Please tell me there's some LN pictures of her wearing it at least

He's 5'7". In the west that would make him a manlet, since we pump our women full of hormone laden beef which increases female height. In the east that just makes him average.

Nope, she wears even more lewd stuff instead.

So, does secretary-kun give GS special treatment because she wants the dick, or because he's the local autist?

das it mane

I think that black shirt is actually a chainmail.

She knows Goblins are a real and underrated problem.
So yes.

>choosing the weird older woman over the cute christmas cake

I think you might be the gay one here.

What is she doing?
Dancing?

She wants the D real bad.

Doing the bait dance for attracting goblins.

This pretty much completely convinces me that the rape scenes were unnecessary. Was the author just using it to bait readers? It would have gotten to the main story faster if he just got the fodder parties killed instead of adding rape scenes. Also having the flashbacks of priestess's 1st party before getting wiped was not handled well.

>chainmail
So hot and practical? Truly Priestess is best girl after-all.

This looks like something straight out of Fire Emblem. Not sure if that is a good or bad thing without context.

Yep.

The rape is to show that the goblins are actually a threat otherwise even the reader wouldn't take Goblin Slayer seriously.

She appreciates him a lot because he's the only one willing to deal with a very real problem, and because of that she really wants the D.

>Was the author just using it to bait readers?
From what I hear it isn't. But apparently the author got a really negative fan response from the nips (of course) because they self-inserted into that initial adventuring crew. So he was forced to tone it down or something along those lines.

>Was the author just using it to bait readers?

Yes. That's how these kinds of things work user. It's why Berserk started out filled with rape, nudity, and NTR and became way more mellow over time.

Still I wish the author had not sacrificed the monk. She would have been a great party member for GS. Also she was best girl.

Goblins? Goblins goblins goblin goblin.
Goblin goblins. Goblin goblin goblin goblin
GOBLIN GOB LIN

Festival attire to do a ceremonial dance.

>onahole
>best girl

Honestly I'm glad he did because the rape would take up time and panels for the adventure and fights.

I was told that she wears mail under her priest robes but man it sure doesnt look like it

>self-inserted into that initial adventuring crew
But they were anoyingly stupid even for starters.
How stupid do you have to be to enter a cave without proper preparation to prevent their poor performance.
Only healer girl noticed shit like the face of the Guild girl or the sounds behind them.
Also the reasons they had in those flashbacks were stupidly idealistic.

Why the fuck didn't they give her any of those outfits instead of that retarded frilly dress for the volume 3 date?

Self-inserting as newbies? What are they thinking about?

And, is the amount of grimdark actually toned down compared to the LN as a result

Ok user, what is wrong with you? That dress is cute, CUTE!

I just want to genocide all goblins.

Village attacks and brutal murder would do the same thing though. Plus it would go faster than make us care about throw away characters. Whatever, I accept that's what the author wanted.

What the fuck was wrong with this entire chapter? I couldn't understand a thing anyone was saying. Especially the first part with the priestess and mage.

>Village attacks and brutal murder would do the same thing though
Yeah but it has been done to death that most readers are probably used to it by now.

Nah, rape is worse than simple murder

She's a yokel tomboy who doesn't know how to dress properly. It's cute.

Feminist please go.

Well rape is still a recurring element, I just don't believe it gets anymore screen-time. Which is a pretty decent middleground. The threat is still there, but it isn't being hammered home and reminding us of it constantly; so then we have time to focus on other things.

The only thing I can think of is pure newbie overconfidence when dealing with what they think is an easy threat.

In an RPG like say Dragon Age you go into it knowing those rats you fight aren't a problem, and you can handle it easy. But then you play a game like Dragon's Dogma, or Divinity Original Sin, and there are things in the starting areas that will completely wreck anyone who thinks they can just waltz in worry free.

I like to think Goblin Slayer is an example of the latter.

It's necessary to show that rape is part of goblins lives, where ever they are they must also rape because there's no female gobs for them to reproduce.

Just because you don't agree doesn't mean it isn't. Even the author agrees with it.

>Especially the first part with the priestess and mage.
Basically the mage is giving advice to the priestess that she may be better off with an adventuring party of her own experience level, and eventually fighting the "real" threats to the world. Rather than stick with the super experienced in one area Goblin Slayer, and only be dealing with gobos the entire time. Though she ends the talk by saying she should do what she likes.

This likely is the reason why she refused to stay behind like Goblin Slayer told her to, and chose to go with him despite him wanting to go alone.

>pure newbie overconfidence
This is what made me dislike them.
Even if they are basically kids a lot of savage kids with weapons are a problem you can't understimate if you want to live.
Even if you get out with only scratches what if the weapons were poisoned or you get an infection because of their poor envoirement.

Why would someone self-insert into a party that in both versions of the story is marked for failure before they even appear? It's not like they were stars of a long prequel; all they really get is a brisk flashback that provides context to the intro and a couple panels after that.

Because they have the new party in a video game feel to them. So people self insert in what they used to play.

Does she ever appear again in the LN?

It's kind of a nip thing, it is (one) of the reasons why Isekai is really popular over there. They really enjoy the idea of the "parties first quest" sort of thing, and having new people experience what a fantasy world is like.

I guess they weren't prepared for the whole party wipe thing. Which is pretty damn common from a normal roleplaying perspective, but I guess the nips only experience is with JRPGs rather than tabletop.

So how high is the Priestess luck anyway?

She was raped to death in LN.

Why? I thoug they needed women to reproduce.
High enough

>777
Apparently pretty fucking lucky going off that alone.

Trips aside, she's pretty okay luck wise I guess? Almost full-party wipe is pretty bad, but it also led to her meeting Goblin Slayer and she somehow gave him a good impression of her. Which is a big thing for a newbie like her, especially after her experience. Though some may say that her getting tangled with him is going to just lead her to misfortune.

Then again, luck isn't about good things happening to you, it's more about having the highly improbable become probable. So I suppose she is pretty lucky in that regard.

>777
Very.

You are saying every rape victim wishes they were dead, and that if you went out to kill them you would be doing them a favor

You are wrong

Not it a medieval fantasy setting I'm not.

What's the fan translation for this scene?

She keeps pausing to think about dicks.

Still, you'd think "The End of a Party of Adventurers" would be a pretty big warning sign.

Some woman could handle the rape to be breeding stock and some others just outright die due to the stress

Does the original make it sound like she's insinuating that the priestess has been fucking him? Because that's what I'm getting from the quotation marks on the "with".

>tfw only one doujin of this series
>it's the knive ears and the gobs
doujin of magetits femdoming gobs when?

Go back to planting turnips, cowgirl dad. You filthy non-goblin hunting peasant.

Hm, I sure saw that coming

>Dad
Is her uncle.

I think she is referring to just being partnered with him in general; judging by how Priestess wasn't flustered in response or anything, and spoke about his rank afterwards.

However I did also get the same sort of feeling, like she was implying that the Priestess sticking with him for romantic reasons will only turn out badly or something.

>the entire room is filled with smoke because the mage keeps smoking her pipe throughout the fucking

>judging by how Priestess wasn't flustered in response or anything
I figured she just didn't realize the insinuation.

Even a goblin doesn't have taste that shitty.

Was definitely getting a feeling of its an elf party rape chapter before gob slayer goes in and cleans up

She seems to notice things easily.
I think she was talking from experience, not exactly in a sexual way but in that t's hard to really talk, bond of understand GS.

that explain the elves thirst for the D when nobody is giving them action.

He did save her life, you know.

Well Priestess is usually pretty smart and good at understanding subtext, so I think this might be a case where the emphasis used is being read into too much.

>no Priestess doujin
I thought doujin artists were all about corrupting that purity and shit? Why the hell hasn't this happened yet.

Some silver rank appears and saves your ass.
Not only is he strong, he knows his shit.
You are a newbie and the last party you were in was killed.
Are you gonna risk it and take another new party or are you gonna go with the veteran that teaches you and is less anoying than the general adventurer.

Her high luck prevents people from making doujins of her.

Eh, it just needs time, this is relatively new after all

Well at least she has some pretty decent quality fanart at the moment. Not bad for a series that hasn't been around long.

Wish there was more, but it seems like the grandma elf is getting most of the attention.

Flat Elfs are rare.

I suspect she's his sister or something, no friggin' way a dude that desperate wouldn't be rock hard 24/7 for a bitch that sexy unless she was related to him.
Jack of all trades, good with everything but master of nothing (except goblin killing in and of itself) The perfect skillset for someone who hunts goblins exclusively, as it is extremely practical and versatile but rarely is a high level of weapon mastery required to effectively fight such creatures.

Yes. It's not using a video game system so there's no real reason to specialize. In real life, skill with one weapon mostly carries over to skill with another, it's just the details that you need to learn. Look at someone like Matt Easton, sure he has a specific kind of saber that's his main weapon, but he places in tournaments for just about everything.

I would honestly be more surprised if she dies than if Goblin Slayer does.

I think at most she's commenting on priestess's tendency to follow him around like a little lost puppy dog.

Given that only she so far is willing to accompany him in his Goblin Slaying mission, if she meets a bad end, we'd have to find a new viewpoint character

I hope there's more rape and retardation in this manga, it's really good because of it

Holy hot fucking damn that little minx is so pure, yet so sex. Those subtle yet lewd little breasts, that perfectly round little bubblebutt, her flawless skin, her petite stature, it's all so perfect. I bet she has those tiny little itsy-bitsy bright pink nipples that poke out hard enough to cut glass when she gets cold or aroused, and those lips look so soft and warm.
Those goblins missed out big time.

Maybe he just like the counter girl that much.

What does he see in her anyway?

>She seems to notice things easily.
There's a difference between recognizing people's feelings and recognizing lewdness.

He's an idolfag who likes Chihiro

Then why the quotation marks?

Probably just got a thing for her since he likely interacts with her everyday. One of those attractions born out of consistent contact sort of thing most likely.

Not sure what else she could be doing to attract him other than being good eyecandy.

So will the guy fight anything else other than goblins? It's going to get old sooner or later so he better start joining the demon slaying crusase instead.

But i mean in general, just in the first chapter she noticed things the others did not.
She also noticed mage boobs so don't tell she does not notice lewd things.

>Matt Easton
>Apparently some YouTube nerd

Isn't this just the sorceress from Dragon's Crown?

Considering how fucking hot that witch is, I gotta say I admire his dedication in a way. This whole manga is just crawling with seriously cute girls though and a silver ranker like him could so easily smash on boatloads of young and horny porcelain pussy whenever he wanted, he wouldn't even have to try. I bet naive teenage adventurer babes would line up to polish that spear of his if he'd just stop pining after the receptionist so hard.

Or maybe he just hates that GS gets all of her attention.

Noticing boobs isn't the same as noticing insinuations. How could you not notice those boobs?

>So will the guy fight anything else other than goblins?
This sounds suspiciously like a goblin begging for mercy.

He will join but not directly, he got caught in a fight with an oni that was secretly cmading a mod of gobs, for example.

so go and let a black dude fuck your ass. lets see how you can live on with that you faggot

And the elf is Elf, Spearman is Lancer, Dwarf is Netero, ect. As attractive as the art is it isn't particularly creative.

I just really like the helmet design for GS - makes me think back to dancer boss is DS3

me on the right. and why isn't this a banner yet

Nipples.

>rape
>let a black dude fuck your ass
>let

what nipples

Also a historian, an educator, an all around attractive man and, most relevant here, an expert in European martial arts.

Oh, you mean Lloyd.

Oh yeah, sexy giantess with no visible face, two fetishes in one for the knockout.
Looks a lot more like Alva's helm to me though.

He's definitively not the first two, and only fools call him the second two.

How can you say you love someone if you don't let them rape you?

Slander.

Medieval knights would have to master a lot of weapons (except bows and crossbows)--they'd be expected to know how to use spears and lances, obviously, but also swords for unmounted combat, maces for use against armored opponents, etc. It's not that surprising.

Women all over the world are raped every day. Most will go on to lead full lives. It's just another form of assault.

link?

The difference in GS world is that they are getting raped until their death and not just goes on with their lives after just one night stand

Except for martial arts girl

I'm pretty sure they are supposed to be kept alive so that they can become goblin mothers.

Like I said before, it was based on a web novel where all the character are a placeholder of an already existing character.

Every character in that are purposedly based on another character.

He is adorable.

Well in her case, it really wasnt that long. But still damage's been done

It's goblins.

So, when is this bitch going to get gob'd?

Hard to argue with that, I suppose.

Where?!

When GS finally promised to marry her and being faraway from her to beat some gobbos nest

Right here.

What will GS do once he exterminates every last gob?

fuck bitches probably

>implying he wouldn't start breeding them like a cattle just to keep the gobs population up

>Exterminate every last goblin
Yeah right. He'd keep searching. He knows there's gotta be one of those dirty fuckers hiding in its dirty hole waiting for the day it can revive its race.

Shoot down the moon.

Find and burn down every hint they ever existed

Depends, does he know it's the last goblin?
If he doesn't, he'll just keep looking forever.
If he does, it's actually a toss up. Maybe he'll find some other monster that's just as bad as them.

After sleeping soundly for the first night in ages, it all settles in and his meaning for existence is lost, either killing himself or settling with a quiet farming lifestyle
If he doesnt change from the people he meets along the way

I'm not sure how the story will play out at this point. He still fights goblins but in vol.1 the final boss was a goblin lord and vol.2 it was a goblin champion, but in vol.3 it's a dark elf.

dude, you never put off the boots when you rape someone

I have a feeling that there would time where he would be fighting high demons and monsters and inside his mind he will complaining why he isn't killing goblins and want to remove gobs.

He'll get run over by a truck and reincarnate in another world with goblins in it.

If high demons are leading gobs theres no choice in the matter right

oh shit, it's Chihiro

She speaks like my Ocs back in the day. I'm having flashbacks of my minecraft fanfiction.

No that would be Goblin Lords and or Goblin Champion

Her feet were probably all dirty and gross. They probably don't even have toenail clippers.

Gobs got standards.

GS's autism was pretty damn adorable this chapter.

Truck-san is such a kind person

Shall we destroy all the goburins? Including ones like these my brothers?

You're not a real goblin exterminator if you can't differentiate between a goblin and a demon. Goblin Slayer will be disappointed.

And rape hasn't?

No one ever said GS was original.

How does he get panties so damn wet?

Imagine it as art.
A painter and sculptor are very different methods, but people like Michelangelo mastered both.
Some people have a natural affinity, gs just has high weapon affinity.
He's not a master, hes just proficient, too. That helps.

ALL the goblins, user.

Scans for chapter 5?

Thats a demon user ... GS is not pleased with you.

Next month on the 25th

Race mixing is a good thing.

Because, user. Last thread we made a BETTER ONE.

But Grimgar acknowledges the importance of a helmet.

But Guild Girl did tell the porcelains clearing out some rat cellars was more appropriate to their newness. But they wanted to shortcut their rank(like 2 gob quests would be enough to rank up).

I'm not sure if I'd want to risk the possibility of tangling with a Rat Ogre. Or a Rat Lord. Let alone a Rat Ogrelord.

So is she some reincarnated chick or some shit?

>Goblin Slayer
>Isekai

Fuck off faggot.

Either that or he starts working his way up the food chain until he eventually evolves into Doom Slayer.

The disadvantages of clearing out cellars. The requester doesn't want their goods burnt to a crisp.

Is this what our hero looks like under the helmet?

goblinscomic.wikia.com/wiki/Goblin_Slayer

This is Goblin Slayer I'm talking about. That chick is apparently the hero / chosen one platinum rank character

Sauce?

Farming arc or Boats.

Once all the goblins are exterminated, he will commit sudoku because he's the goblin in the goblin's perspective.

You're absolutely right. Better leave this to Rat Slayer.

L-Lewd

I'm feeling generous
exhentai.org/g/915530/e8c4b2a573/

I kinda get a Havels helm feel from it myself

She wants to bear his children duh.

I just really really really really really really really didnt expect her to get brutally raped on the next page, I laughed so hard and really shouldn't have

Impregnate loli priestess and have a family but by the time all goblins will be dead priestess will grow up to be a loyal blond bombshell. She's gonna be an amzaing mother who will love her husband. They'll live on a farm with 2 kids will lead a happy life.

>Goblin Slayer shall keep his murderer’s heart. Many deaths shall he cause in the dark corners of the world – always hunting, always finding prey. He shall grow more insane and unstable in a world where there are few Goblins, and it will eventually consume him… but I shall say no more.
>Kumo Kagyu

>Cred Forums back

It's time

Da fuck is that?

It's a Goblin from Total War: Warhammer.

Vanilla art and doujin of priestess getting loved by goblin slayer when?

Never

After the anime

>anime

You bite your tongue

Is that any good?

I haven't touched a total war game after the abomination that was Rome 2

>Rome 2

WE DO NOT SPEAK THAT EVIL NAME HERE BOY

I'm having a lot of fun with it. I'm more of a 40k guy than a fantasy guy, but from what little I know of WH fantasy they really nailed the setting.

It's inevitable.

but what if there are good goblins

Only good gob is a dead gob.

What's wrong with that?

This could make a good anime easy

They commit seppuku for their employer so their ruse doesn't get found out.

Isn't she 15? Or is that legal age

Where can i read this it looks good. Besides the rape i think

Gobs don't give a damn about your human laws

Not goblins but Goblin Slayer might, if he cared at all about females right now

>Cred Forums loves rape until GS
I guess it was actually true.

Yes yes but where can i read this? I havent found anywhere thus far, pardon my incompetence

Dude it's on Batoto

>legal age in mideval fantasy
No FBI there so who gives a shit

I just realised Goblin Slayer is tagged Harem on Batoto. Fucking really?

Link for the translation pls?

Idiots think if more than one character is a female its a harem

Thread will get even worse than they allready are.

>than they allready are.

What's so bad about these threads?

They seem fine to me

He didn't like MC with helmets. Probably prefer pic related.

This thread is fine, but any thread with rape in were awfull.

>telling his big sister what the nice people gave him.

Wouldn't goblins be a pretty terrible thing to give someone?

>Cred Forums loves rape until GS

Are there any females that go and have consensual sex with goblins?

GOB? HOB? SOB? SOB HOBGOB

I love how this is LITERALLY what happened this chapter, I bet he was singing the song in his head.

youtube.com/watch?v=b2mUPDTurxY

Trigger warning, Goblin Slayer should not open this video.

Wat is the job of a cowgirl ?

Okay I kind of get Elf calling GS 'Orcbolg' because of the whole greenskin thing, but why the heck would Dwarf know him as 'Beard-Splitter'?

How the hell did he even get known, anyway?

He once accidentally killed a dwarf in a mine. It was very dark.

Because bards.

Helping her father at the farm?

>father
For the last time, IS HER UNCLE.

Who cares he's obvious monster food anyway

>but in vol.3 it's a dark elf.
But that dark elf had goblins on his side.

Whatever swing your way man.

>Goblin Slayer: That was a very tough goblin.

>I can have cheesy armies like all doom divers.
As and Orc and Goblins player I now have to get this.

Wasn't it the lying user that told us about the dark elf? He might be some sort of advanced goblin.

Have fun.

Amagifag clarified spoilers.

I guess the artist that does the manga and the LN's illustrations are different?

How is that relevant here?

LN illustrations are by Noboru Kannatuki
Manga adaptation is by Kosuke Kurose

So much detail in the lower half but not on the face.

I guess that explains it, LN's has better faces, manga is better in generally everything but faces.

Goblin Slayer is story of play of gods (TRPG)

Wait, is that his hair sticking out of the armor or is it just a feather

>tfw shitty isekais have been adapted yet the best one still haven't been adapted

feathers

does it have a dick?

That hat needs eyes.

>Goblins?

Erase every trace of them ever existing

He is too insane to accept that is over, it just sound too good, he will search everywhere without stopping.

>He does not let anyone roll the dice
What does that mean?

I will give you a hint: in this story, the whole world is just a D&D game being played by two gods.

What is GS thinking there?

Certainly not about that elf ass.

He is thinking about goblins

>GS sleeps one wall away from this and hasn't fucked it

GS=wandering armor
priestness=DQ3 priestness
play of gods (TRPG)

>I hope that I can kill many goblins tomorrow so that local villagers can continue to have fun like these people.

Maybe it's some fabled prowess with a blade? I mean they were running on rumor and folk tales.

Can't blame him. He's busy slaying goblins.

He doesn't want to have a kid then leave his family behind while on goblin slaying quests.

He's still bitter about that fight from their childhood. She never even apologized.
Plus her Uncle doesn't seem to like him much. If he found out they were fucking, because all anime girls can't keep their voice down when they're having sex, he would probably kick GS out.

>still forcing this meme
it's bad; we get it.

user, she's not a gobbo, why would he fuck her over?

What is happening here? is priestess lecturing GS? she is doing the "now listen here, you little shit" pose.

>Priestess: You can't call that discussion
>GS : Is that so
>P: Yes it is!

This man...is truly a logical, one track mind, insane autism...
How someone like that would be treated in real life?

a workaholic autist?

Even a workaholic can still function in the normal world, someone like GS can't, if there were more gobs to keep his PTSD in check, he may become dangerous to society.

Just fuck an adault priestess untill loli one will turn 18.

He would always be closing
Always

*if there WEREN'T

>GS : Is that so

not

>GS: That a fact?

It's like you never translated Grisaia

>wasting time on this piece of human instead of godly combination of milf and loli pussy

I think "is that so?" is more funny.

Who are you talking about? "milf and loli"? you mean madoka?

I bet it's in 2018 by madhouse.
Kadokawa went all in with this series, they know a hit when they see it.

In the LN GS loses his virginity to little priestess and the old priestess becasue they have to save his life. It's also little priestess 1st time.

I wonder if someone still got the "That's fact?" collage from the VN.

He's talking about flat elf.

Now stop right here, that is misleading meme number 1. what we know for sure is just this
>ritual involved being naked
>it needed a virgin maiden
Then the narrative changes to a dream GS is having, we never learn how the fucking ritual works, maybe was sex, maybe was just cuddling, we don't know.

Thread about to die, migrate here

Greenburners?

>Taking SJW tier mods seriously.

>harem is bad

You need to be over 18 to post here.

Harem is bad only when the MC acts stupid or dense about it.
In this case, the MC is just too insane to care about the harem.

The only good goblin is a stillborn one.