ITT Post Sluts

ITT Post Sluts

Other urls found in this thread:

dic.nicovideo.jp/a/ちょろイン
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

change filename for better effective

Stella a shit.

>asterisktard

I didn't like Asterisk and I didn't like Rakudai.

FAT slut is fat.

>Implying I like Asterisk
Stella a shit.

but she was a good slut

Yukina and Ranka Lee

>Stellashitter mad at people for stating the truth
Clockwork.

>>>/gaia/

Made to take big dick.

>wanting to take your husbando's cock makes you a slut
I mean, would you call you waifu a slut if she wanted your D?

Haven't bothered with this show, is she a slut?
I know she's in a relationship with some dude but other than that, what qualifies her to be a slut?
Stella's extreme cocklust =! to wanting be with your husbando
Plus she basically dropped her panties for some guy she met in like 30 minutes after the fight.

this

Pretty much every anime girl.
They all wear modified school uniforms with short slutty dresses. Obviously they are all into enjo kousai. Fucking old men for money.
The sluts.

You're waifu.

She's a retard though and was willing to put out pretty fast

I'm not sure we were watching the same show. They didn't even start dating until the third episode.
And she never even looked at another man.
>Haven't bothered with this show, is she a slut?
She's not either. She just tries to get her man to give her the dick.

>that asterisktard samefag again

>everyone who hates mai shitty waifu is same person that likes Asterisk
Why are Stellafags so bad?

No.
I'm pretty sure I was watching the same show. She had some form of feeling for minutes after the fight mate.
Stop being delusional.

>triggered as fuck
>dat tinfoil hat
Good job, Stellashitter.

What makes her a slut?

Rei Rei is a lucky girl

You delete this right now. Hoina is PURE. PURE!

Okay, so i rewatched it jsut now, and she did mount him in his bed. I'll give you that.
But how is that any different than when harem MCs squeeze a girl's tits? At least she only wants one guy, when most of those dude have felt up the equivalent of a small town by series end.

How is Kumiko a slut?

>ITT Post Sluts
this bitch

Dozens of south americans have cummed inside her.

NO YOU DIDN'T!

>You delete this right now. Hoina is PURE. PURE!
NO, old man fuck her

Well when a harem guy usually gropes a femc's tits it's usually some cliche(accident).
Stella mounted a man who she just met (not by accident or anything)

Wasn't that when she had already resigned to being his bitch since she lost to him and had to keep her promise. She was even prepared for him to fuck her or something.

Literally all the exact same person. It's Asterisktard. And he is replying to himself to make it look like he has an "excuse" to shitpost. Never in the history of forever has there been a person who's more pathetic than you, Asterisktard. Never. Everyone can see through you because you're just so stupid and you do the same things over and over again.

It was kind of an accident. She put her arm beside him and he turned, which pinned her arm under his and forced her on top of him. She didn't get off him, but then, the harem MCs we're referring to usually notice the situation, take a few squeezes, and then get hit off.

I hope Hayate finds you and kills you.

>being this retarded
Stellafags are the worst.

My head hurts from laughing this hard.

Flay Allster - Mobile Suit Gundam Seed

>Asteristard is so buthurt and upset that he literally refuses to stop shitposting because he thinks it gets people mad and he craves any "power" he can get because his real life is pathetic and meaningless
Funny.

>p- plz i am begging u, believe i am more than 1 person
Posting screenshot doesn't prove anything.

See a clinic, Stellafag. You need mental mental for that boogeyman issue you're carrying. Anger issue management wouldn't hurt either.

Look at the post times, you fucking retard.

t.Stellashitter embarrassing himself.

Anime girls are sluts.

She met a jap, "fell in love" with him, washed him in the bathroom and wanted to be fucked by him all in the span of a few days.

Is that thing still running?

>lol xdd boogiman
Hey, remember how one of the symptoms of autism is echoing words and phrases? You get told "stellafag" is a boogieman all the time, and now you turn around and try to say the same thing back at other people.
Again, no one else in the world acts like you.

>Look at the post times, you fucking retard.
>going through so much effort you post from a proxy/phone just to samefag and not fool anyone anyway

It's your own effort, I guess.

>Stella
Worst girl. Worst fanbase.

This really is embarrassing to watch.

>post sluts
>they all have big breasts

further confirmation that cowtits are disgusting

Literally retarded.
Just stop, you're only embarrassing yourself further.

Look at this faggot posting on the Stella thread. Remember how one of the symptoms of autism is repetitive behavior?

got exactly what she deserved

>uses her body to ensnare and manipulate
Definition of a slut.

>he's still trying this hard to samefag
Pathetic.
>hurr durrr if I call someone autistic and retarded I proved them wrong
What makes you think this is okay? What is wrong with you?
You literally never even come close to address the actual things people say, yet you still act like you're in the right.

Would penetrate with my Sword.

Triggered as fuck Stellashitter is making my day. Just clockwork.

I hope we get a new Gyaru show soon.

Chaika. Go commando?

Garters on inside-out.

>sluts
>none of these girls legitimately use sex for enjoyment and personal benefit

Fuck you, she's the purest.

Enough. Chiyo is PURE. She just wants to be impaled by Nozaki's monster meat.

That shitposting does not "trigger" anyone, Asterisktard.
It's just wrong. Saying something is wrong does not mean you are "triggered" by it. The reason you get called out for it is not because anyone is "mad" but because you posting it makes it clear who you are.

What in the hell are you even talking about?
>hurr durr someone called my waifu a slut
>he must be the asteriskfag hurr durrr
Faggot, I'm the OP of this thread and I don't give 2 shits about Asterisk. You keep assuming everyone is a samefag yet you have no proof to show how anyone is. You say my screenshots mean nothing and then claim your "proof" which is nonexistent is 100% solid. If you have any proof to show how I'm the asteriskfag, which I'm not, go ahead and show me.
You can stop and leave this thread at anytime.
>Also using an VPN
VPNs are bannable

I seriously can't believe someone could get this autistic and mad for a generic and shit tier girl like Stella.

Get this out of here. Rin's pure.

She is from eroge, how come she's pure

Rin is not pure.

>all that conspiracy theories, mad, autism, and self-embarrassment he has shown itt
Capping the whole thread for future use. Thanks for making my day less boring at work, Stellashitter.

Ah I see, but in Japan anime girls like her are called chorooin.
dic.nicovideo.jp/a/ちょろイン

>Faggot, I'm the OP of this thread and I don't give 2 shits about Asterisk. You keep assuming everyone is a samefag yet you have no proof to show how anyone is. You say my screenshots mean nothing and then claim your "proof" which is nonexistent is 100% solid. If you have any proof to show how I'm the asteriskfag, which I'm not, go ahead and show me.

What actually is important to point out, is that you, Asterisktard, lack any an all ability to think rational and process what people are saying to you.
Hey, want me to fill you in a little secret? It's actually just common sense, but either way. You know what makes you stand out so much?
When you get called out on samefagging, the answer is not to post meaningless screen shots or just deny it. Because neither of these things makes a difference. What you are suppose to do is make a valid argument as to why it would be irrelevant if you are samefagging or otherwise because what you are saying is correct.

The fact you're so fucking stupid you have failed to understand this basic and simple concept for over a whole year shows you are literally retarded.

Oh, and of course.
>Stellafag
Not real. Not that you will ever accept being wrong and that you belive in a person who has no proof of existing.

Cred Forums is still around as well.

She's the sluttiest human girl and has no contrived excuses for it.

It later got retconned into

No one is "butthurt" other than you, because you can't stand the fact that people hate you for being the cancer that you are. You are being called out for being the disgusting person that you are. People do not have to be "butthurt" to say that. It's literally just stating facts, because you are a problem and people want you to fuck off.

>a board full of socially stunted virgins uses a word as loosely as a slut's pussy
You don't say.

It's time to take your medicine

Well you just know.....

Already said I don't give a shit about Asterisk and literally four different people have been replying to you. But I do enjoy shitting on Stella and her fans like yourself. Your autism makes it worth the time spent.

Be careful user he might call you me.
Just like I said he did.
>Someone is shitting in your thread and you're tired of him calling you samefag
>Respond with a screenshot showing that you're not samefagging
>Ignore it all and continue your shitposting
What do I have to do to convince your pathetic dumbass that I'm not samefagging?
>Multiple people can't share the same opinion ever

The other user is probably baiting or really the Asteriskfag but I'm not, fuck off already.
Mate. NO ONE else is shitting up the thread more than you.
Your autistic rants have ruined this thread.

You seem experienced so tell me; does a slut's pussy really get irreversibly and noticably loose?

Enough talking. Post sluts.

>Give one example where she acts like a slut.
In the eroge she stars in.

>browsing Cred Forums at work

You deserve a promotion.

Not one scene that's not pure and innocent love. Try again.

>demands sluts
>posts pure girls

She lesbos out with women on the regular though

>girl moves on from MC to another guy, an adult male at that

>implying I'd have sex with anyone but user
How could you?

A true slut is that girl from Gangsta. She literary pleases men for money

>Give one example where she acts like a slut.
The scene with Saber. She's bi and bi is codeword for slut.

She is only slut for MC

That's a whore. Sluts please for pleasure, whores please for benefits.

Sure thing bud.

>you
There you go referring to yourself in the third person again.
All of these posts are the same person.
And I'm not even kidding. The "Be careful user he might call you me." reply is Asterisktard trying to make it look like "other people" don't recognize that he is samefagging as a shitposter, so he replies to himself with normal things.

>What do I have to do to convince your pathetic dumbass that I'm not samefagging?
I want you to stop ruining the threads

>Mate. NO ONE else is shitting up the thread more than you.
No, you dumb fuck. Because the only time people tell off asterisktard(you) is when "stella a shit" has been posted, which means the thread is not fine he was ruined the moment he was made. . Even if you say "i'm not shitposting" you still are.

Not seeing any dicks, pal

Damn, Flay was hot.

Some prostitutes are not sluts.
They do it out of material need.
Sluts on the other hand just love to fuck.

You can be a lesbian slut.

But you've only posted pure.

That's just innocent curiosity.

All girls go through that phase.

>lesbian
The purest form of love, remember?

TOHSAKAS ANUS

I-I'm sorry. I just thought-

Never mind. I could never doubt your loyalty my love.

Back to /u/ degenerate.

That was a necessity. Saber needed mana. Rin had no choice.

>>>What do I have to do to convince your pathetic dumbass that I'm not samefagging?
>I want you to stop ruining the threads
If I made this thread, have not gone into any Rakudai threads and shitposted like how you're doing right now in my thread, how am I ruining threads?
What would I gain from samefagging in my own thread?
Fuck off already.
If everyone is samefagging in this thread, I guess all of the 50+ IPs ITT are just me replying to myself.
Like I've said before you can stop replying and shitting in this thread and leave at anytime. Preferably drink a large glass of bleach and rid your pathetic ass out of the gene pool.
But she does it on the regular.
That's not pure!

FAKE. That's Rider pretending to be Tohsaka to gobble on Shirou's dick.

Putting aside your autism and samefag paranoia, Stella being a shit is popular opinion. The crusade you're putting up alone ITT is evident enough.

She was totally into it. Rin likes girls. She's a total slut.

Are you implied that Yukinon is a cock hungry slut?

>no Nagi

Are you implying the other two are?

Tsundere fans hate Stella because she doesn't put up the 'pure' and 'mean girl' acts to their liking?

Ok fine maybe she is a little bi-curious. How does that make her a slut? If anything she should be commended for staying away from men!

>wants to just fuck everything no matter the gender
You tell me.

Jesus Christ, fuck off and kill yourself, Asterisktard. You have been going at this for fucking months now.

>still trying THIS HARD to pretend to be multiple people
You can't honestly think you're fooling anyone, you're just so fucking dumb.
You are fooling NO ONE. Not a SINGLE person.
Stop begging, it's just pathetic. Even more pathetic than you usually are.
It's obviously you because you are the only person who thinks "stellafag" is real. And you are also the only one who refuses to give proof for anything you say.
>Stella being a shit is popular opinion
>durrr it's so funny to shit on the characters and ruin the fandom so funny xddd

>the crusades never end
On top of how obvious it is who you are, Asterisktard.
Tell me, why is your "stella a shit" spamming to attack and bait people not a "crusade"?

She doesn't want to fuck everything. She is just so pure that gender is no obstacle to her love.

You should take the other user's advice and seek mental help.

>Give multiple legit arguments
>Ignore it all
user, seek help.
Constantly resorting to
>UR THE ATERISKTARD HURR DURRD
as your only argument is pathetic.
Are you a hypocrite or something?
>It's obviously you because you are the only person who thinks "stellafag" is real
This can be applied to the Asteriskfag argument retard.
>And you are also the only one who refuses to give proof for anything you say.
I have given multiple forms of proof throughout this thread.
Stop being this asspained and leave this thread.

>Stellashitter is digging himself into a grave
My sides.

I'm not using the company's computer, so it's okay.

Yeah but m00tkins Chinese forum is a special case.
I wonder how popular is gaia compared to before

Rin is not pure.

>other
>still pretending to be different people

>mental help
Actually no, the autist would be you.
Autism is a mental disorder where you are unable to communicate with other people.
You are literally unable to use your words to express and convey information. e.g Unable to communicate.
The only thing you can do is literally cry, bitch and moan when you do not get your way of everyone accepting you being an awful person. So you just spam "stella a shit" to try and attack and hurt people.
>Are you a hypocrite or something?
It's funny that you bitch about your "arguments" being "ignored", but that's what you have been being for over a year now. You're such a hypocrite as well. You don't have a single redeeming trait as a person.
>I have given multiple forms of proof throughout this thread.
Edited screenshot is not a proof you retard.
>Stop being this asspained and leave this thread.
And why would I leave the the the thread when I'm not wrong?

I have no more (You)s for you. Seriously, seek help. You're delusional and have a real persecution complex over some boogeyman you need to work out.

And OF COURSE you still refuse to actually validate or support and your statements about "Stellafag", the boogiman you are mindlessly obsessed with.

The

She is too! She has to be pure. She's mah waifu.

Nobody's going to post my waifu?

She's so pretty, she can't be a slut.

Pretty much. These are also the same people who spam the board with Kirino threads and cry about the THK bogeyman whenever people don't like a generic violent tsunderie.

No it doesn't. You'd need to shove a bowling pin in there and damage the fuck out of a pussy to actually make it bigger.

The only exception is when a girl loses her virginity, which does involve lots of tearing and pain

Why would they she is probably top tier

You're proving everyone who called you out ever since you started shitposting and spamming last Fall right, Stellashitter. I love it.

I should have known posting Stella was a bad idea, the autism one man can have is amazing.
Ok I guess the 60 IPs in this is just some guy all replying to himself since your arguments make no sense.
I have a secure tripcode on, I have posted unedited screenshots, and debunked your argument multiple times about how everyone is the same person
Mate please stop replying in this thread. I can assure you I'm not the asteriskfag.
I have literally no idea what in the hell you are even talking about anymore.
Go ahead and show me some form of proof relating that user to me.
You can't?
Wow, it's almost as if we're not the same person and you're too stupid and paranoid to prove it.
Thanks for constantly bumping my thread though.
No.

Should've stayed a woman instead of forcing herself to be a man noone loved.

>Brown
>Fishnets
>1911
>PLOT

How the fuck did I miss this? Fuck.

Stella and every neo tsundere ever are basically easy sluts.

She is a slut only for me! She wouldn't cheat on me!

Seriously Zenkichi would've done the world a favour by just ending with Shiranui.

Shit gun
And the anime is shit mate.
They don't get the tsundere "formula" down right.
Fair enough.

Isn't every single woman in anime a slut in the first place considering people at Cred Forums say "your waifu's a slut while my waifu's pure" and so on and so forth?

You fucking cheat!

Most animu girls are easy. It's the MCs who are hard.

>Hime eyebrows
I would have picked this up just for her had I known she doesn't die
Well, canon things are different.
The banter between autists on Cred Forums are just things you can't avoid.
What matters most is what your waifu did in her show more than what some user said on Cred Forums.

>She wouldn't cheat on me!

My waifu isn't "pure", but she's not a slut either. She only wants one man.

Bald faceless men really like putting their sluts on the phone to talk with someone while they fuck.

What?

She must have been ill or something.

Or maybe she was just masturbating and got embarrassed.

Rin isn't like that right?

Wasn't it Africa?

The end of HF mentions her going out with various guys in London, so...

WHAT THE FUCK

Shirou was dead then. Or maybe it's because he ended up with Sakura.

Rin isn't just some cheap whore. Right?

The only canon prostitute in this thread.

Can somebody remind me why exactly?

OHOOHOHOOHOHOHOHOH

Why what?

I'm pure though.

>Rin isn't just some cheap whore. Right?

don't you put garter-belt on first and panties afterwards?

You drawing/viewing a lot of lewd fanart/doujins about the character doesn't make them a slut.
Or does it?
Discuss.

Don't just post random girls you don't like.

Why Nanjo always plays the slut?

>ITT Post Sluts
And I cannot remember even one piece of evidence.
Medaka is exhibitionist with single-target sexuality.
Homura - lesbo with single-target sexuality.
Everybody else looks kind of normal to me.

>garter-belt on first and panties afterwards

This photo is a prime example of what that one fella was talking about when he said artists nowaday shave no grasp of the real female body, or mannerisms.

But then again most women don't have a sense of goddamn class either.

Yeah. Panties AFTER you put your belt & stockings on. Makes using the restroom easier. And getting undressed for pound town sexier.

Grade A Slut

(You)

Are you posting two sluts in the same picture or one slut?

Apparently my low-carb diet is killing my ability to spell properly.

who?

this

She is a pure slut

Damn it I'm running out of excuses.

I-It's not like I care if she sleeps around a little. It's just girls being girls. I can forgive it. It's what a gentleman would do.

You need to eat a slice of bread.
Stop resisting.

How many loads have drowned her poon?

Naw nigga. I'm trying to switch to Ketogenic.

I'll eat some carbs around dinner in a couple hours.

Buttery steamed broccoli and garlic.

Fuck you.

Sheryl is slut

*sob* Rin why would you do this to me? *sob*

she was a swallow

Why do people get so upset they feel the need to type multiple paragraphs arguing which shitty generic battle harem is less shitty?

Stella is pure! PURE!

Confirmed Sayaka fag.

For monetary gain.

IDFC, all I want is for Ikki to actually tap those thighs.

FOR MONEY. OHOHOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH

this

Is it weird that I don't do this? I just search porn or go fap to hentai.

Airi

Why no one postes this double callingslut? She can't think nothing but big fat black cocks

Jokes on you, it's her that gets NTRd. MC literally forgot about her, you think he hasn't tapped anyone when going around the world as the One Eyed Reaper?

H-How did you know?

Ehehehe. Were you...watching?

Don't bully me Luvia.

hi... u.u

Salty Miragefag pls

It's called trolling, you fucking imbecile. Slut threads are automatically bait threads. Stop participating in them.

It was really cute.

Inhale this bitch, I wanna see her get broken down by the cock

Muh.

What? Is that all you have to say?

It's big and manly, not cute you slut!

I'm sure you'll be a big boy one day.

I thought you were pure and innocent Tohsaka.

Why are you doing this to me?

Moms can be sluts, right?

Did someone say pure and innocent?

Um forgive me if I'm too forward but um didn't you get violated by giant worms since you were like 10?

Uh after that didn't you get raped by your step-brother for years?

Don't the worms nesting in your body make you hot and horny all the time?

Sorry I don't mean to offend.

That all got retconned in the

She'd actually be interesting and fappable if she was a slut.

Really? That's pretty nice. I thought they went overboard with the Sakura story.

Mmmn now that I got rejected by Rin. Sakura doesn't look half-bad.

>ITT Post Sluts
Mikono

Before and after becoming a slut.

Does making silly clown faces make you a slut?

My sides

We need a sequel showing how she went cock crazy after being rejected like Marika.

>Anaru = Anal
keks.

Your boobs or your cat?

Is this Cruella DeVille?

Your penis and a cat have something in common.

It was so cute, I had to shave it

>ITT Post Sluts
who better than seiba for that?

What's 3 down?

Oh come on. It doesn't get anymore pure than Saber.

It's WHORE user.

can't you see her enjoying that semen's taste?

Must be photoshopped or something

sluttiest

I feel dumb now. Sena is pure though desu.

I hope you die in a car crash

this girl

MODS

Sex symbol

neck yourself

Overrated SHIT
I prefer Julis and I have not seen asterisk

More girls should do that.

Overrated rotten peach bathed in cum of momo
I Hate her so much

Some amazing sluts in here.

Which one should I fap to tonight, anons?

Unbearable slut loli shitty
all shinmao girls are the WORST GIRL includes the overrated slut of chisato

>he doesn't like slutty lolis

Made to be a whore for a weeaboo main character.

Would someone tell me the name of that anime please?

Lolis are love Lolis are life
but that shit white is a disgrace like kokonoe rin

Overrated yangire marie sue shitty

wtf, i don't remember this.

Google it faghammer, it's recent.

Image search doesn't help and it doesn't seem to be from this year.

not loli

Kirino turns me on so much.

You fucking take that back!

who is she?

Or being MC

At least in his case, he got the "GREAT-O" ending but still ended up second-fiddle to God-sue the whore.

Martha Vist Carbine from Gundam Unicorn

Schwarzesmarken

fuck yeah

It's a H scene in RN user, I know since i have fapped to it on many occassion.
inb4 ban

>t. your waifu

Stella is not a tsundere dumb fuck.

please sauce? image search returns nothing

how do I marry a slut?

oh dear

Nice forced meme

Try SauceNao.

>t. butthurt NaruSakufag

Kirino a bitch!

Posting slut

Another view

I'm not against it. But I dislike this kind of zero effort trolling.
Put some insane, preferably hilarious explanation.
It's just plain boring otherwise.

Here you go fellow slutfag.

Its a hentai, Romance Mental.

I don't remember this happening. Probably shooped

best boy

Queen of the sloots, right here with her latest victim

>A lot of people around here used to love her
>After the BBC meme started, people dropped her like a hot spoon

And people say the Otaku are bad.

MOODS

DELETE THIS!

Enjoy the ban.

I WILL SUCK YOUR COCK

>people
>1 guy
I recommend you to lurk more.

>It was one guy posting Galko around Cred Forums

Yeah, sure.

I miss this show so much

>Sawako
>slut
You fucking take that back!

Too many baits

The purity fag logic has gotten out of hand and its now affecting Cred Forums. So, any female character that excibits a shred of tought for sexuality is a slut.
Every thread is a troll thread, so don't worry about it and enjoy yourself.

BIG
ANIME
TIDDIES

Where do you guys even come from?

s\
>Everyone is just trolling lol xD
Fuck off