Akame Ga Kill

So is anyone else hoping everything keeps getting worse and everything ends in a Teigu induced apocalypse?

Also new chapter shitposting thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5o-GCFPj9Bk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wave and Kurome are heading back to the Capital.

Not looking good...

Utter dogshit can't get any worse than what it already is.
>>>/facebook/
>>>/MAL/
>>>/anywherebuthere/

what the fuck happened here??

I just hope everyone fucking dies.

Fuck this piece of shit series.

What is even happening
Why won't this fucking end already
There's nothing left to be excited for, except Esdeath getting BTFO

He's wearing a suit made from the corpse of a giant lizard monster that evolved after taking damage. Then he got the shit kicked out of him by a giant mecha.

So of course he turns into a dragon

Yeah i know about incursio powers and that shit i watched the anime and read some mangas but i never reached this far or its when he fights againts that ultra powerful teigu

That's probably going to be the case majority of likeable characters are dead so the only thing we can hope for is the dragon to burn the kingdom to the ground and fatty to get his throat cut.

Manga is slightly different, armor was basically eating Tatsumi alive and this is the result.

i hope esdeath wins

I don't know how the fuck she even just did that.

Why does her teigu have so many powers?

The bigger question is why the hell the Teigu exists

According to the setting they were made to save the kingdom from falling to external enemies and all that jazz. So why does one of them drive the wielder permanently insane and give them enough power to end the world.

She is just the fucking strong, user.

I haven't seen an AgK thread in ages.

Same.

> one of them drive the wielder permanently insane
they probably didn't think it'd have that side effect when they were developing it
> give them enough power to end the world
that's just esdese being esdese, also she drank the whole thing which you aren't really supposed to do

It's called being a Villain Sue and Chechov's Gun combo.

Asspulls out of asspuls
>Oh hey I was storing my power in my hurdurr army and now I got it all back
next chapter i expect Esdese either cast KAMEHAMEHA or remove the mask to reveal Aisen underneath it. Nothing less would be interesting for me anymore.

I thought they were heading further away.

Just read the chapter

that's so retarded

why is the writer pushing her power even further literally how broken can you get

They were made to make the nation powerful, not all of them were necessarily well made though. They only managed to make 48 of the things, and the reason they stopped may be that they weren't able to make more. They also had no idea her Teigu was this strong, because no one has been able to use it before her. It may also be a case that no one else would be able to become that powerful with the teigu even if it didn't drive them insane.

At least they're not throwing galaxies at each other. Yet.

yeah wasn't she supposed to be as strong as that other general dude with that died when they were crucifying tatsumi? man he was such a fucking jobber.

What the fuck.
Esdeath's as strong as a fucking god.
Next what? Ice Age on Earth?

>The mad about based as fuck ice lowers
Let it go.

She will stop the time

>they weren't able to make more
Teigu were made from Super-Class Danger Beasts and rare materials, which are extinct at that point. Another emperor tried to create new weapons but they ended up inferior (shingu from AgK Zero).

*two. Both Esdeath and Tatsumi can probably do that. Though Esdeath was completely mad from the very beginning of her existence. Both teigu seem too perfect (an overpowered by will adaptable armor and a -look I do the hell I want on ice- devil blood) even against a OHK sword. It's like they were made to counter themselves or something

>were made to counter themselves or something
The plot thickens!

What is Akame even doing now?

they are

Becoming an addict like her little sister.

I can't be the only one hyped that Esdeath is actually going to be a legit final encounter.

Still there is no fucking way anyone can beat her.

Hiding to try to kill Esdeath by surprise.

Kurome also had a danger beast of that level stored up in her teigu at one point they even comment on it being the material for a Teigu. Beasts of that level might not all be extinct, but there may not have been any left at that level when the empire was finished making 48. Though that isn't to say the empire only hunted down 48 danger beasts of that level, they may have hunted more that they couldn't use, and it seems that some beasts may have been made into multiple teigu, as Grand Chariot and Incursio may have both been made from Tyrant.

Pretty much loosing to Esdese. Even with super-drug she couldn't kill her, even more, didn't make her break a sweat.

Coughing after having some weird drug to tie Esdeath in strenght. She was halfway done when the army came to take Esdeath

Build up for a dramatic turn of events.

So Russia is a part of the AGK universe? Are they on our earth?

The author obviously couldn't think of something

They are everywhere, BЯOTHEЯ.

That was probably niggastream being niggastream, I don't remember that part in the chinese translation that an user did.

Soviet Union is everywhere comrade, everywhere is Russia!

There are some teigu that weren't created from danger beasts as well, like Pumpkin. I assume they used all rare metals available to them at the time, but it's not like there couldn't be any more elsewhere. It's weird that more wasn't found in many centuries though.

Considering how all other characters died I don't see any point in building up drama. It was already obvious that everyone will die.

Probably, the technology was lost or something like that. It's not like we can make pyramids like in Egypt or Peru, even though they were made from rocks.

It would be fun if Esdeath vs Incursio is the final battle, and the only good end is if they both lose.

> nobody can stop Esdese
> Tatsumi already gone full incursio madman
It will happen, they will have a deathmatch with Esdeath getting increasingly aroused until she gets penetrated, then they both die.

>It's not like we can make pyramids like in Egypt or Peru
I'm pretty sure we could, but for what purpose?

> I'm pretty sure we could
Not really. Watch some documental films about Machu picchu and its polygonal wall construction. Even modern builders and geologists can't say for sure how the fuck did someone make it. And there is even weirder shit like megaliths in places where they shouldn't be, where even modern machines can't get them.

Documentaries like to dramatize stuff to avoid being too boring. It's not that it can't be re-created using modern tech, just that it's hard to think how a bunch of dudes with no machines did it.

>Wave and Kurome both got off scott-free
I'll give you Wave as he had not done any significant damage but Kurome beheaded Chelsea and should've gotten her comeuppance.
At least JUSTICE got what she deserved for killing that scissor girl.

And I don't see how anyone can even like Esdeath at this point.
Sure Tatsumi got by with some asspulls of his own but at least he's now an insane dragon because of it.
Esdeath received no repercussions for her asspulls, as if timestop wasn't OP enough.
Even Wave managed to use 2 teigus without any drawbacks.

Infinite times

Sneak attack to kill esdeath like in the anime. Esdeath isn't stupid like in the anime this time

>I'll give you Wave as he had not done any significant damage but Kurome beheaded Chelsea and should've gotten her comeuppance.
At least JUSTICE got what she deserved for killing that scissor girl.

So Kurome should get comeuppance...for doing her fucking job and avenging a fallen comrade?

Esdeath make a winter stage so Mine can save Tatsumi remember him their first kiss???

Don't you know? Being the final boss means you get free power ups.

It's like how being an MC lets you channel the power of friendship and all

>without any drawbacks.
Technically Wave spent days being weak, it's an ability that forces downtime. Tactically it would amount to forcing him to use it, then retreat and go after him after he is weak.

Besides Esdeath is the final boss, she has to be op, and she has to be a real challenge, or else it would be a let down. Particularly with everything hyping and building up this fight. Also I like her because she's entertaining, I don't have a hard time liking a character who I find morally reprehensible.

Akame is honest and pure. She will not take that pill!!! I believe in her

Pretty sure she already took the pill, the question is, will she crave another?

It was always going to be a pyrrhic victory end

>>And I don't see how anyone can even like Esdeath at this poi

Easily the best character in this horrible manga

She has been OP since day 1. Nothing has changed only now she FEELS like an actual threat. I expect her to fuck up everyone. The manga really should end with her killing everyone and then some how dying herself too.

Night Raid isn't ""good"" they don't deserve to live anymore than she does.

>Budo
Not a threat
>Shura + his band
Not a threat
>Emperor in the "strongest' teigu
Not a threat
>Prime Minister
Fuck knows he used his Teigu counter already

She is the ONLY one whose ever managed to make use of her Teigu. She drank all of the blood down too.

Wave doing what he did is the biggest asspull in the manga. All Esdeath did was make a bunch of batteries every day and then collected them all.

She already did.

>Even modern builders and geologists can't say for sure how the fuck did someone make it.

What they can't figure out is how it was made with the technology of the time, not that it would be impossible to recreate with modern technology.

As long as Wave and Kurome live and have many cute children I don't give the slightest fuck what happens to anyone else.

Mine and Tatsumi will have dragon children too

>Shura + his band
They were a threat to balls everywhere.

I hope a meteor inexplicably lands on the kingdom causing an extinction level event, wiping out everybody.

Seriously this series has become such bullshit why won't it end already?

>He actually thinks it won't end with Esdese and Tatsumi in an Ice Crystal again

I've always liked esdese desu, I'm just curious to see how night raid will overcome her.

And I wonder if Tatsumi will overcome the tyrant and somehow win against her (will he evolve to counter time?)

Also another thing I noticed, everytime a chapter name is 'kill xyz' that person actually dies, so I went into the chapter thinking 'oh fug shes gonna die' but she didn't end up dying, infact she turned into an ice goddess. Maybe a 'Kill the esdeath pt 2'? What if we get a 'Kill the Tyrant'?

What the hell is going on?

It will very lame if they give us again that ending.

>I can stop time but my trump card is actually causing a nuclear winter
WHY

Night Raid SHOULD NOT overcome her.

We are going to see the biggest asspull of all time when they beat her.

It's her trump card because it forces them to fight her if they want to survive

You mean the two guys that has a literal asspull weapon that are also in love with each other?

The moment he chose worse girl, was the moment he died.

Can't survive if they're already dead in frozen time

Esdeath is greedy. She wants to have fun winning, not just win.

Either she believes she'll still win, or she doesn't care about the chance of losing.

>Two chapters later
>Akame finally cuts Esdese
>Ha ha, I'll just freeze my blood so it doesn't affect me!

Watch it. It'll happen. I guaran-damn-tee it.

I doubt they will kill Esdeath.

this is night raids battle.

>will he evolve to counter time?
Tatsumi has already beaten the timestop.

Akame shouldn't be able to cut Esdeath

Its bullshit if she does.

I wonder what would happen if she actually took the fight seriously and stopped dicking around with her powers

That is her other trump card.

Remember Esdeath could only stop time ONCE a day.

Maybe this nuclear winter will allow her to use it multiple times since it boost her abilities.

>Budo
>Not a threat
This was so stupid. They hype him as one of the stronger characters that maybe even rivals Esdeath and have him die like a dog.
He should have killed some NR member or at least injury o cripple someone.

That'd be boring for her though, she wants a fun fight

Exactly. The mangaka is a fucking bad writer.

Villains mari sues.

Pumpkin was superior

WE NEED HER TO SURVIVE FOR HER OWN SPIN OFF MANGA

Pumpkin was the beginning of the end of this shit manga

I just want the Cursed Akame vs Tyrantsumi. I don't care about anything else 2bh.

She will while Esdeath is distracted with Tatsumi. Then Mine will appear, pick Extase from the corpse of it's current nameless user, and cut Incursio until Tatsumi can get out.

Epilogue is her, Akame, Kurome, Wave and crippled/disfigured Tatsumi taking care of a small food store.

Pumpkin was there since chapter 1.

Isn't he the one to kill Lubbock in the manga?

Mine will heal Tatsumi with her body

No that was the shitty samurai, Budo was just there at the time.

Tyrant's gonna eat Esdeath. Calling it now. To make it even more of an asspull, she'll have the upper hand at first, but hesitate at a crucial moment when she realizes it's Tatsumi.

Why? Nagenda requirements are already met.

No, the samurai did.
Also fuking Raba, he was the last NR guy i liked and he gets killed.
I mis Tatsumi the man.

>this projection
Honestly we all know this will be a tragic ending. Nobody will survive this shirty manga. Not even your precious Mine.

Is it me or Esdese has gone from charming and entertaining to just annoying in these past chapters?

Mine and Tatsumi will live !!!!!!

Her requirements are garbage

Mine will survive since she isn't fighting.

No they aren't, she instantly lost a Teigu user

The mad woman delivered.

She's caught the Sosuke Aizen syndrome. She even did the "Since when were you under the impression..." thing.

Do you seriously think she's going to get away scot free? I don't even hate her but still if she gets away without a scratch then I will be annoyed since the manga has been killing off people left and right since the beginning.

Nope. She's amazing still and even better now.

Its BULLSHIT that Night Raid/The revolution got such an easy win at the capital.

She's the autor favorite.
That's why she survived the fight against JUSTICE (who was the artist favourite).

She die in the anime so she deserve to live in the manga

Her death would be meaningless since she is a non combatant and there are 2 or 3 chapters left.

Nope she should have died

Made Budo look even worse.

Hack writer

Her dead would make Tastumi not want to live/be human anymore.

>Her death would be meaningless
Doesn't stop other people in this manga from being killed left and right.

Tashiro also likes her.

But she knows its tatsumi already tho

Mario, Peach, Luigi and Daisy will live

There's no way in hell tatsumi will survive.

He will if the writer is bad

OH WAIT

Tatsumi will get to be the recurring doom monster of the sequel that follows Wave's son in Esdeaths Nuclear Winter

Like Acnologia in Fairy Tail

Or Wave and Kurome will have to go full Reigen mode on Esdease in order to beat her.

He might still return only to kill Onest(Who has been MIA since defeating Leone).

The rise of Tatsumi the Tyrant and Mine his beautiful wife

Leone will kill Onest

Why would they fucking fight their leader?

Are you dumb?

>look Cred Forums, do I fit in now?

>quints
Tyrant and Mine wedding confirmed.

Hope this time we get a better design than this one

Nothing can be worse.

WITNESSED.

>Akame want to dual wield
>Najenda trow her Kurome's sword
>akame asspull summon all night raid to calm Tatsumi
>Tatsumi die anyway
>epilogue is Mine in front Tatsumi's grave saying good bye to go join Wave's harem
Calling it now.

But JUSTICE was sent to hell.

Can PINCHI handle the dragon dick?

Kurome's sword is already broken.

or Tatsumi gets into coma, Mine wakes up.
Tatsumi wakes up after 10 years, with Mine beside him holding Wave's baby

Why is Mine holding Kurome's baby?

Well Kurome is dying, the kid needs a mom.

DELETE THIS

Wave needs a women with a healthy baby to bear his child

More powerful his dragon dick, more powerful her pinchi pussy will become

Pinchi can handle everything

>everything
anything

Are you stupid? She'd have to freeze the curse too.

Why is Esdeath so bullshit?

Calling it now

Esdeath gets cut then to survive she encases herself in a block of ice and because she's not technically dead the ice age never ends

>Ice Age

Is this how this how Fire Punch starts? From one edgelord manga to another?

You are a special kind of retard aren't you?

Thats why people love her

I am so glad only 3 chapters left. I can't really bear to watch that piece of shit which is esdeath.

Kill yourself

Fire Punch actually got way better when it toned down the edge

Can't wait to see Esdeath die like a bitch in a way that she deserves.

In December, user. The bitch will die when the first month of winter is coming.

Yes

>Night Raid SHOULD NOT overcome her.

Why not? Esdeath should have died long ago, the author asspulled the time stop ice bullshit that makes no goddamn sense in any way and ruined her character forever, he hyped her as this ultra snowflake warrior but she could not deliver in the end, had to be saved by asspulling bullshit out of her vagina.

Every other tengu has a limit, how much you can use or side effetcs, only Esdeath escapes free of that since she is the author mary sue waifu.

If Esdeath wins it won't improve the quality of the writing by much; but it will be a very satisfying ending if she dies and the winter continues, at least for me personally. Also can anyone tell me where to check the raws for chapter 75, I really need to see if she said Russian Winter in the JP version. Fucking hack writers with no worldbuilding sense, it would piss me off if this shit wasn't targeted for teens and children.

Akame?

Gookfag here, no russian winter in our translation. This is purely MS-tier.

Some of the documentaries of that nature I've seen talk about the fact that some of the blocks at 500T each or so. Solid fucking rock, I don't think generic city crane can do 500T, I'd say it's possible today if you built a purpose built crane/system for the job, but the stock stuff we have probably wouldn't cut it. Hell some of these places up way up in the mountains on plateaus, how the fuck did ya'll drag this shit that far, then up right it 90 degrees. The spooky shit is also the astronomy associated with many of them. Why did half the planet all know the /same/ constellation schemes.

Humans are not to be understimated, not even ancient ones.

Thanks man appreciate the info, the line felt jarring as fuck so I suspected as much.

>Why did half the planet all know the /same/ constellation schemes.
Because they saw the same set of stars, it's only weird when you find out about people in south america using northern constellations. Those however can be explained by the fact that the most developed part of the americas were in central america with trade happening between the two continents.

Though I just did a google search and found a Megalithic ruin in Russia that is supposed to contain stones that are 1,000T and up. Which is just weird. Like even if you can do it, fucking why?

literally only 3 chapters left

>Easily the best character in this horrible manga
More like the worst one.

>why?
For the glory of humanity. That's why.

>Those however can be explained by the fact that the most developed part of the americas were in central america with trade happening between the two continents.

Which often bucks the trend of 'no one fucking went that far west until 1500's' or so. What I meant by that was also that they identified and used the same stars, imagery etc Trade can explain why they all knew the collective constellations, rather than picking a different set of stars (in the right direction at that time of year) and giving it a different descriptor/name.

For me it's also that if you can build stuff on that scale, why did anyone stop? Some of these structures shrug off earthquakes can clearly last a few thousand years. Sure you'd never build a 10 story building out of it, but this construction method clearly lasts well. Guess people got fed up moving large things and just want nice rectangular blocks instead.

At this point literally all the living characters have death flags so it's pretty hard to tell who is gonna survive this shambles.

Akame had got many this chapter, Esdeath will surely die, Leone is already dead(?), Najenda is a goner, Wave has teigu-AIDS, Kurome has drug issues, Tatsumi is a dragon and Mine is a veg.

Akame, Wave, Kurome and Mine will live.

50/50 for Najenda.

The rest will die.

Man, after all this time, it's hard to overstate how boring and one-note Esdeath is.

I mean, fucking really.

I love how the plan comes down to "Okay, let's get all our guys and bum-rush her."

She's always been a shit-tier character, but the last 15-20 chapters made her even more ludicrous. She is a parody of herself at this point.

I had my hopes up reading the title of the chapter, turns out nothing happens, which is quite incredible considering this shitfest ends in 3 chapters. Oh yeah, I guess Esdeath gets even more OP. How surprising and exciting. It sure was a great idea to make this boring-ass, as depth as a puddle character the main antagonist. You'd really have to be nothing more than a BDMS-fag with an unbelievable amount of shit-taste to think she's even a decent character at this point.

Esdeath is too op

She is an ideal favorite character for simple-minded and underaged faggots.

>antagonist feared by everyone throughout the whole series
>every time they fight her they have to run away
>somehow you expect this character to be full of flaws on the last chapters just because it don't fits your criteria of what is funny or interesting
You make no sense famaland, you lack substance and consistency.

You've just described that bland Mary Sue perfectly with this post.

To be a mary sue she needs to be jobber first, which oh surprise surprise it never happened.

Where did you get this bullshit?

the same place where you get your opinions.

That explains a lot.

Akame will live, become old woman, blind, want more pills and become retarded or die by the after effects of the drug

I didn't say anything about wanting her to be suddenly flawed, but there's a thing such as subtlety and balance, and Esdeath and AgK as a whole lack all of that. She gets even more OP just because the story needs her to be. You're also basically saying that because she was such a shallow character from the start, it somehow becomes ok in the long run. Her being so fucking stronger than any other character was never fully justified other than by "she's strong because she is lol. Also harsh childhood I guess." How astute of you to point out that she doesn't fit my definition of interesting. It's like saying a bad show is not bad because it doesn't fit into what I consider a good show ; how fucking wise of you to figure that out. Yes Esdeath doesn't fit into what I consider a good, well-written character, and it's a wonder why anyone would think otherwise.

>it's a wonder why anyone would think otherwise.
No one really thinks that here (thank goodness) outside of like one guy maybe? Not that AgK has well-written characters in the first place, but half of the more important characters have better traits and more layers than Esdeath that's for sure. She is just a cartoon villain now.

>She gets even more OP just because the story needs her to be.

To begin with it was never shown how really strong she was but it was implied countless times.

> You're also basically saying that because she was such a shallow character from the start, it somehow becomes ok in the long run.

You're pretty much whining because a strong character can't be strong without a reason or background to it that fits your criteria, despite the fact that such character persona loves fighting strong people and war; if your complaint was let use a example; "a country teenager boy without training at all and not will to fight being super strong out of nowhere", then, you complains would carry weight but they don't as Esdeath is know to train and be very strict about it.

>Her being so fucking stronger than any other character was never fully justified other than by "she's strong because she is lol. Also harsh childhood I guess."

Why would it be needed to justify how strong she is? Do the US need to justify to the rest of the world how and why they put a man on the moon? once again, Esdeath is know to train and be very strict about it.

>How astute of you to point out that she doesn't fit my definition of interesting. It's like saying a bad show is not bad because it doesn't fit into what I consider a good show ; how fucking wise of you to figure that out.

Character don't fits your criteria; therefore such character shouldn't exist/be possible/notinteresting/notrealistic/etcetera

Your complains carry not substance and you have no consistency.

Esdeath has always been a cartoon villain. She has always been stupid fucking strong, more powerful than everyone else by a large margin, and devoid of morals and character. Her justification has always been "muh childhood, daddy was a pussy, survival of the fittest and I am the fittest bitch around". Esdeath is the same from the start and she is right now. Demon's Extract and Incursio have always been bullshit teigu of the highest order. No one knew what Demon's Extract could do since everyone who used it went insane and died quick, you knew from the beginning that Esdeath was the shit when she drunk the whole vase down. Why is anyone upset she can pull a winter out of her ass, it fits, timestop doesn't.

Do you honestly think Esdeath is a good character or are you just fucking with me? I want to know before considering answering you.

She's not a good character but she's one of a very few enjoyable aspects of this series, OP as shit characters is something Takahiro makes in spades

It's just a matter of perspective at this point then. I can understand enjoying AgK to see how more real shit can get and whatnot, but for me the whole thing took itself way too seriously to just be able to sit back and enjoy the ride.

Good thing you can stop reading at any point, no one is forcing your to read/discuss this manga let alone browse AgK threads.

Takahiro's simply isn't good at writing serious stories.

I personally stopped reading a long time ago. I just love seeing the discussions and any possible salt I can find.

Well, she is a better character than the PM and the kid, Wild Hunt, Stylish, Justice and most of the members of night raid, I can give her that.

Now try saying it without crying.

Crying about what?

This series induced the audience into such apathy months ago that each "twist" does not really feel like anything.

Imagine if the mangaka just let Esdeath win. I mean like next chapter she wins, and after the epilogue. Yeah, not going to happen. So there will be something that resolves this, the audience knows the author does not actually have balls to do anything else.

That's not saying much considering these characters have one layer to them and that's it. I'll say she's a decent character by AgK's standards but fuck me, that's hardly a compliment.

This is bullshit, why is edeath so powerfull

Because she drank the entire chalice + her own training.

>dramatic turn of events
>Esdeath can literally freeze time
Esdeath could wipe the floor with them in the blink of an eye

logia type

But so far haven't. Wouldn't be the first time a villain forget about its powers for the sake of plot and is totally expected from a piss poor quality manga like this.

Author made her so OP that her getting killed is nothing short of some bullshit "because reason X this was possible".

Oh no, Tatsumi will do an asspull and defeat Esdeath anyways, no one expected that.

100k soldiers, 10 teigu users, or you can just get Tatsumi alone.

Nope, Tatsumi is the only pull that wouldn't make everyone shout murder. He is just as strong as Esdeath and just as bullshit with his powers. He counters timestop, poison, death, and cold, his teigu reacts to shit for him, his strength is that of a fucking adaptive dragon, he can fly, and his sperm probably has 100% impregnate enchantments.

Tatsumi counters the time stop, but he never was her match, especially now since Akame on drugs can't beat her. Why would Tats be capable, when he's way less experienced?

He has been her match for awhile now, especially when he was man handling her and Budo at the same time. She had to use time stop to beat him once, Tatsumi is more than a match for her and everyone else.

Tatsumi probably became stronger than Akame since Colosseum fight power up when he got an almost hit in Esdeath, and he got a few power ups since.

Esdeath never took the fights seriously

>Why would Tats be capable, when he's way less experienced?
Have we been reading the same manga? Plot armor, Tatsumi has the strongest one.

At worse he will get frozen with her like the anime.

The chapters are so slow i fucking forgot half the plot. Last i remember was when pinchi won the tatsumibowl and there was a 2k+ replies thread about it,along with the coma

Most people just don't care anymore.
The author thought it was a good idea to kill everyone relevant 30 chapters in to add shock value, and now we have only the same people against the same enemies for over 40 chapters.

Killing Aniki was a mistake

It only has two, ice generation and ice control. Everything she does is based off of those.

And bullshit time stop.

the nips like it anyways. And is a normal manga for them so is ok.

Not to mention create autonomous ice creatures, with ice brains and ice perception organs, that double as ice batteries with enough ice to freeze the country.

Killing Lubbock was a mistake. Killing Shura before final battle was a mistake. Lubbock was the only character people still cared about at the point and the way he went out was entirely shitty. He got no respect at all, while Tatsumi was getting his dick sucked by whores.

>Najenda forgets about Lubbo aprox ~0.5 chapter later
It was fucking bullshit

In other words kill every character you like was a mistake???.

If this a Fairy tail Thread???

>???.
Kill yourself.

But she already has The World as her stand.

So you want esdeath to fuck the Dragon tatsumi.

>while Tatsumi was getting his dick sucked by whores.

I hope you dont mean mein.

But user, Mine is still around, I would rather her be dead instead of Lubbock. Aniki's death served a purpose,Schere's death served a purpose, Suu and Chelsea(who was my favorite) served a purpose. Lubbock's death had no meaning, no dignity to it at all. It was just killing him to kill him for no reason. He was the most creative character and the most likeable.He was tortured like a bitch and escaped only to be killed and forgotten by a samurai piece of shit. Lubbock was the last character anyone had any remote interest in, once he died, no one gave a fuck because every other character left would die without dignity.

No I mean Esdeath, Dorothy, and the other one.

It only has one power: freezing. It's just that her teigu works on conceptual level and she can freeze anything she wants, be it time or the world.

>No I mean Esdeath
Meinfags pls leave with your plantfu

Mine already die in the anime at least be happy on that. In the manga she deserve to live

He said he wanted Mine to die (my nigga) instead of Lubbock. Can you understand what you read, faggot?

I like Lubbock but the author said that he hate him and want to torture him before he die. Being lubbok is suffering

Dying by withdrawal.

Refering to Esdeath as a whore means he's a pinchifag

Not really. I also think Esdeath is a whore and I couldn't care less about Mine.

Source? Sounds like your fanfiction.

WHERE THE FUCK IS LEONE

>I also think Esdeath is a whore
Say that to my face not online and see what happens

He said that like 2 years ago. Maybe he knew someone with Lubbock personality and want to make him suffer because f that

I have no fu, chelsea died awhile ago and I was in this ride for Lubbock and to see Wave do something.

I dropped the anime at the halfway point. It is just I rather her be dead instead of Lubbock. Should have been either her or Leonne who doesn't really serve much of a purpose.

I could actually believe that.

Ok, I'd beat the living crap out of you.

>Kurome beheaded Chelsea and should've gotten her comeuppance.
>At least JUSTICE got what she deserved for killing that scissor girl.

Nah, autistic user, did you fail to understand that Kurome is a police officer and Chelsea is a terrorist?

here

In a better place

Again: source?

It's time to go Trump card

I'm sure you'd beat me off real good cakeboy

What's stopping Esdeath from lobbing a fuckhuge ice boulder right after stopping time and watching everyone die right then and there?

People also ask the same question about Gilgamesh.

>Tyrant's gonna eat Esdeath
If so, there will be none can beat it anymore, and a rule of monsters will be establish on the empire.

Yeah, I would really like that. Tatsumi is now one of the beasts that rival gods. A mighty, wise, and powerful dragon.

The is last boss from the beginning of the manga, obviously she should be OP, retard.

Pretty much this, asspull or not she saved the last part of the manga.

That "trump card" now looks insignificant compared to Esdeath's.

Nobody that post like that is from Cred Forums.

Well, that's the point, it's the last boss, defeating her will be a group effort, with Akame's trump card still having a major role, I guess.

>And I don't see how anyone can even like Esdeath at this point.

Because she is in fact the most interesting and complex character at this point.

She is given the role of the antagonist, the final boss with the overwhelming OP power. Villains in other series who are in the same position usually are drunk with power thus become heartless, mindless monsters. But Esdeath isn't. She is still a very passionate person who genuinely care about her people. She even makes sure her soldiers and even their family are safe from her attack, while other final bosses just won't care and will kill their men only to prove how evil and shallow they are.

Beside, this winter is also a way she expresses her love for Tatsumi. His words actually affect her and make her want to help him achieve his goal of changing the country. To her, weakness is the cause of suffering, thus to remove all suffering from the world, one must remove all the weak. In her winter, all the weak will die and only the strong will survive, then they can rebuild the country into a better place like Tatsumi's dream.

Budou was a mistake.

>Because she is in fact the most interesting and complex character at this point.
Stopped reading here.

Hope that he will show up to kill the fatass.

>Akame's trump card still having a major role, I guess.
No, it wont. The manga is a different route to the anime. In the anime, Akame is the MC, thus she dealt the last attack to the villain, but the MC in the manga is Tatsumi, only he has the right to have a major role in the battle with Esdese.

>She is still a very passionate person who genuinely care about her people.
So? Everyone (save the faggot Doctor) do this in the jaegers.

>Villains in other series who are in the same position usually are drunk with power thus become heartless, mindless monsters. But Esdeath isn't. She is still a very passionate person who genuinely care about her people. She even makes sure her soldiers and even their family are safe from her attack, while other final bosses just won't care and will kill their men only to prove how evil and shallow they are.

If you only watch bottom-tier shonen shit, sure.

Sayo the fire queen route when??

Probably the biggest bullshit I've read in this thread.

He's right about that. Doesn't matter what you or me think about the manga, she's obviously the best character of the series.

>she's obviously the best character of the series.
If you are a shitty plebian or an underaged fag, sure.

Only if Takahiro ever makes this a VN.

>shitty plebian or an underaged fag
>reads AgK
the ironing

Not my post, but I saved this pic because I can wholeheartedly agree with this.

No idea why you are projecting so hard, no need to be so upset. The ironic thing is that basically everything else in this manga is much more meant for " shitty plebians or an underaged fags" than Esdeath. You are so mad that you can't even understand how stupid what you posted is.

My sides. MY SIDES.

Are we talking about the impact the character leaves in-universe or on the reader? Cause if it's the latter, Esdeath sure as fuck didn't leave any strong impression on me considering how boringly predictable she is. That said, judging by the series' standards I guess she's still one of the most impactful characters, as sad as this is to say. But even then, Flamethrower Dude is more memorable than Esdeath and I can't even remember his fucking name.

And how exactly is personality less important that design?

Kinda accurate but where are the guys?

>I'm so mad that, after projecting, I started to laugh hysterical to restrain my autism.

Ok, it's not very interesting, but thanks for informing us. No idea how you can prefer the rest of this terribe manga so much, though, that's the second post in which you just displayed pure hysteria.

Careful with your meme-trip and try to sweap your fanboyness under a rug.

>meme-trip

user, the more you post, the more I'm worried about your mental health. But you are probably just a 15 years old with too much energy, or at least I hope so.

>fanboyness

Says the guy who keeps embarrassing himself only to defend the rest of this terrible manga.
In case that sentence is too complicated for your weak mind: your as strong as obnoxious reactions reek of mindless fanboyism. You shouldn't project so hard, I'm saying it for your sake.

What the fuck is this? It looks Witsuarunemitea from Utawarerumono. That's supposed to be Estrash isn't it after some bullshit power up.

someone post that page where Leone grabs sweet Akame butt

you know the one

Nah, thats Tatsumi after some bullshit power up.
Estrash remains the same, only with a prolapsed anus from all the asspulls she's been doing.

Estrash frost the whole land now. Sounds dumb? It really is.

Why are they still figthing then?
The empire is no more and the land is usseless if what you said is correct, why not move?

>It really is.

Is it? It's not like she did that by herself, the point is that she did it thanks to her stored powed, which was right under our noses. It's actually a good idea, and it's much better than semi-sentient ice soldiers and The World for sure.

>The empire is no more and the land is usseless if what you said is correct,

Esdeath never cared about the empire or resources, she has always been a sort of goddes of war.

Oh god, that should be put in a doujin.

>It's not like she did that by herself
But that's exactly what she did.

Just how much MP she has ?

Adn why can she use a rapier like a longsowrd or a katana ?

>Esdeath freeze the world to kill everything
>Incursio had immunity to ice
Happy end?

I seriously hope you don't have such a bad reading comprehension.

But the hypest moment was after Lubbock died.

I don't know. Being faster than time seems to still be pretty useful if you ask me.

Tatsumi was so obsessed with Mine that probably the dragon is also obsessed with her.
Change the girls hair to pink.

Because Esdeath is trying to create a world befitting her image, one where the strong prevail and the weak perish. She actually shares the same goal with the rebels, which is changing the empire, just using a different method.

>faster than time
>time stop
Which is better, you tell me. Beside Akame isn't really that fast.

Well, both protecting the population from abuse and killing most of the population are certainly ways of "changing the empire", but they are not exactly the same goal.

I though the rebels wanted to destroy rhe empire so they could remake it.
And Ran wanted to save the empire and reform it.

It kinda implies she did, although indirectly. Her Ice-Soldiers are entirely made up by herself. And quite frankly, it's quite bullshit she can recharge her powers when it's still technically in use, we've seen in the past that Teigu have their limits like Pumpkin and Adramelech. Why isn't Kurome able to raise more than 8 corpses just by waiting for her powers to recharge? Because she can't. Not to mention, Kurome becomes weaker and weaker the more corpses she use, which isn't the case at all with Esdeath and her ice-soldiers. Her tengu breaks so many rules it's no fucking wonder its possessed by the most broken character of the series.

Well, what matters is changing the empire for the better, if Esdeath successes, it will become a country full of strong people, with a literal force of nature as the supreme leader, which means future generations will be prosperous and happy.
My bad, when I said "changing the empire", I meant "making the country a better place", like the rebels' ideal, not just reforming it.

>it will become a country full of strong people
Maybe in terms of surviving ice ages. The country could lose most of their military scientists, engineers, tacticians, children with high potential and even those who are physically strong would weaken due to malnutrition and diseases.

It's not like people who can survive in remote places in Siberia end up as super soldiers.

The author could've made the her power more believable by making the winter a naturally occuring weather which gives her a sudden advantage.
But no, she just had to summon the winter herself, using power stored in her already bullshit army of sentient ice golems which doubles as batteries apparently.

Uhm, the winter IS a naturally occurring phenomenon. She just made it come sooner.

A phenomenon caused by the tilt of a planet's rotational axis relative to it's sun, which was not affected in this case.

She just created enough ice to freeze everything.

>although indirectly.

It's not a matter of being indirect, it's a matter that she can't use it without the support a huge amount of pre-made ice batteries. She needs an external source of ice energy.

>we've seen in the past that Teigu have their limits like Pumpkin and Adramelech.

Esdeath is meant to be above them by an incredibly wide margin, and such flexibility fits her ice power very well.
The real problems were fucking SENTIENT ice-soldiers and Za Warudo, which have nothing to do with ice.

Esdeath create a winter stage for Tatsumi and Mine?

>Her power is freezing, not ice

>Esdeath is meant to be above them by an incredibly wide margin,

No she's not. Although he jobbed like no other jobbers jobbed before, Budo was sold numerous times before his appearance to be on par with Esdeath. And Mine was able to fuck him in the ass.

Of course, Esdeath is still above them because she's meant to be the most broken character of all and the author painfully obviously didn't know how the fuck he was supposed to handle Budo. Terrible writing Indeed.

>No she's not.

user please, that's simply being a fucking irrational dumbass.

>Budo was sold numerous times before his appearance to be on par with Esdeath.

Which means that Budo was too weak, like even the most irrational haters admitted.

This.
Also Wave, two teigu and no draw back.
Fucking bullshit.

Budou was hyped but it was more about family name and powerful teigu than accomplishments against in fights against other teigu users. And he still held himself well against multiple night raid members when most characters so far had been killed in 1x1 fights against those.

>No she's not. Although he jobbed like no other jobbers jobbed before, Budo was sold numerous times before his appearance to be on par with Esdeath. And Mine was able to fuck him in the ass.
Don't you understand? The fuckers in the empire are so weak and incompetent that they fails to measure Esdeath's actual strength and think some jobber is one pair with her.

Esdeath will tame the dragon and leave with it to go on epic adventures with her husbando.

Wrong it will be Mine with her husbando

I don't get how people wants to pair Esdeath with Tatsumi when looks so great with Mine.

Kurome was drugged while she did that. Chelsea was stupid for thinking she could take her down. Besides the way she killed Chelsea created an amazing Christmas.

>Which means that Budo was too weak, like even the most irrational haters admitted.

>Budou was hyped but it was more about family name and powerful teigu than accomplishments against in fights against other teigu users. And he still held himself well against multiple night raid members when most characters so far had been killed in 1x1 fights against those.

>Don't you understand? The fuckers in the empire are so weak and incompetent that they fails to measure Esdeath's actual strength and think some jobber is one pair with her.

All of these are just excuses used for conveniency's sake after Budo's spectacularly dumb and underwhelming death. If he came to be actually on par with Esdeath no one would have batted an eye. But because the author loves Esdeath so much and realized how shit of a character Budo was, his only option was to kill him off during his first battle. If his raison d'être was to job to show much of a difference there is between him and Esdeath after they've talked about and hyped him so much, this is yet another showcase of the author's incompetence to deal with characters, their death and power scales in general.

>I don't know why people want to pair the heroine with the MC

>slightly different
More than slightly.

>All of these are just excuses used for conveniency's sake after Budo's spectacularly dumb and underwhelming death

How is "Budo was too weak "a convenient execuse? There is an inconsistency, and it's Budo being weak as fuck, like every single reader complained about. Stop trying so hard.

Probably because the author leads them by making those pairings canon.

Tatsumi is practically dead. I suppose only Wave, Kurome, Mine and Akame will be alive by the end. Hopefully Najenda will die.

It ceases to be canon, user. With pinchi's inevitable death.

But it was never the author's intention to make Budo look like he's weak, truth being he was doing fairly well before he ran out of juice and waw wiped out by the asspull generator that is pumpkin.

Nah, Akame already has her time in the anime, Esdese will get her for good this time.

>Esdeath
>heroine
user I

Weak as fuck would be if he got beaten by Mine alone, but he fought multiple chapters against the same group that was holding Esdeath down (Akame, Leone, bunny Incursio and Mine) and would be in the same position as Esdeath in the end (allowing everyone to escape but no serious injury) if he didn't went into a laser clash battle with a general class dedicated laser weapon.

>Esdeath knows Russia

I just want everyone to die.

It was nothing compared to Esdeath, who has always handled situations worse than that.
The author should have written "he's the number 2 of the empire" or made display at least as much competence as pre Za Warudo Esdeath.

The way Pumpkin worked was explained early in the manga and Mine winning is a non issue, the problem is Budo was an idiot.

If Akame Ga Kill ended along the lines of the pic attached, what would you think of it?

>The way Pumpkin worked was explained early in the manga and Mine winning is a non issue

The way it switched to being powered up by emotions then switched back to being powered up by pinches when faced with Budo you mean?

She would like Tsar Putin.

So you're complaining that in that fight it worked as advertised in the start? Pumpkin is powered up by her feeling of danger, and it's fueled by her emotions (which it consumed putting her in coma).

>her passions were enough to beat someone allegedly as strong as Esdeath wth a single shot.

Let's not even joke about it, nobody would have imagined that weapon could have been remotly as strong as that, strong passions or not. How it worked wasn't the problem, but the absurd absence of a reasonabe limit.
I'm not trying to defend Budo's lack of competence, though.

>allegedly
Also
Addramelech = general class teigu
Pumpkin = general class teigu
What's unreasonable about a beam focused top tier weapon hyped multiple times through the series beating a not beam focused top tier weapon in terms of beams?

Why not? Mine paid the price.

It literally says right here the intensity of her passions makes her stronger. Feeling of danger isn't a passion is it? It's basically saying she was able to overcome her because she was angry, nothing to do with pinches. And as the other user has pointed out, there's no fucking limit to something like this. Be as angry or passionate as you can, which is virtually limitless, and even faced with the strongest entity in the universe, she'd theorically be able to beat it because she'd be in the greatest danger imaginable.

>What's unreasonable about a beam focused top tier weapon hyped multiple times through the series beating a not beam focused top tier weapon in terms of beams?

Adramelech's trump card is just that, shooting a huge ass beam of doom.

>Why not? Mine paid the price.

NOT dying, you mean?

long story short teigu are bullshit and characters have literal plot weapons/powers until it's time for them to leave the stage
it's probably one of the worst attempts i've seen at trying to be 'tactical' for shonen, when in the end their abilities can seemingly do anything the plot requires

>>allegedly

I hope you aren't implying that he was remotly as strong as Esdeath.

>hyped multiple times

Don't lie user, you wouldn't have imagined that as well.

>Adramelech's trump card is just that, shooting a huge ass beam of doom.

This. What makes it worse is that Addramelech was also a sort of armor, being totally owned by that shot made it look like a useless piece of crap more than the teigu of the top fighter of the empire.

I honestly think that it isn't enough to justify such beyond-the-limit events.

Esdeath and Tyrant! Tatsumi should kill each other and have fun adventures in hell.

Yes, a larger amount of better fuel allows for a better use of the higher throughput achieved through PINCHI. Without that she'd probably get in coma much faster or Pumpkin would fail to reach it's maximum power rate.

>Adramelech's trump card is just that, shooting a huge ass beam of doom.
And as shown in the start of the fight, that beam of doom is inferior to pumpkin beam of emotion.

>NOT dying, you mean?
So dying would make it reasonable? Why though, it's not like Budou had any cost for that shot besides what he had still stored.

I meant he was just posed to be as strong as equal, but not even Najenda could accurately evaluate Esdeath power even being her companion and fighting her.

Najenda said she was the best Pumpkin user ever (and she was one of the most powerful generals of the empire and Pumpkin user), Ran and Wave said independently that the weapon was too dangerous, and even Esdeath during the fight was praising her skills.

Well I've checked the wiki and it's saying emotions are seldom used when using the trump card, the blade-beam thingy. This is making less and less sense.

>And as shown in the start of the fight, that beam of doom is inferior to pumpkin beam of emotion.

Nope. Solid Shooter is different from those unnamed orb attacks.

>So dying would make it reasonable? Why though, it's not like Budou had any cost for that shot besides what he had still stored.

The author has only himself to blame really, after spending 60 chapters killing off countless characters even from the main group often just for the sake of killing them, it just comes out as something slightly suspicious, to say the least, that he would spare his, coincidentally, favorite character. And as testament to how bullshit and convenient this whole ordeal is, Mine did, in fact, die in the anime, and he had to approve that, as well. And don't tell me he reserved his worst ideas for the anime when he actually went through with the fucking Mecha Teigu of all thing, robot-sounding name and all.

She still alive and waiting for her husbando return. He promise to her

So how will Tatsumi asspull his way out of becoming a dragon?

Pumkin was said in the manga as a teigu with no trump card when they discussed trump cards. She basically only said she had to trick Budou at some point.

The long barrel is just another mode, which has a higher consumption so most Pumpkin users besides Mine probably avoid using it making it a sort of trump card.

And Pumpkin was said to use emotion energy, not life energy so it was open if it killed the character or not (even in the anime it didn't). Her dying or not isn't really relevant here, it's just that if you expect the all powerful villain to win against the underdog genius hero, you're setting yourself for a new disappointment in a few months.

>The author has only himself to blame really, after spending 60 chapters killing off countless characters even from the main group often just for the sake of killing them, it just comes out as something slightly suspicious, to say the least, that he would spare his, coincidentally, favorite character. And as testament to how bullshit and convenient this whole ordeal is, Mine did, in fact, die in the anime, and he had to approve that, as well. And don't tell me he reserved his worst ideas for the anime when he actually went through with the fucking Mecha Teigu of all thing, robot-sounding name and all.

Actually that was his original scripts 4 ago. But in his twitter nips get mad later because of that he stop killing some characters. Nips you know they like Esdeath but thats include Mine (tsundere). Even if the rankings are different most of them want Mine to live.

>The author has only himself to blame really, after spending 60 chapters killing off countless characters even from the main group often just for the sake of killing them, it just comes out as something slightly suspicious, to say the least, that he would spare his, coincidentally, favorite character. And as testament to how bullshit and convenient this whole ordeal is, Mine did, in fact, die in the anime, and he had to approve that, as well. And don't tell me he reserved his worst ideas for the anime when he actually went through with the fucking Mecha Teigu of all thing, robot-sounding name and all.

user this isn't Fairy tail. I really don't care how many characters die. The only complain and hate most of the time is the same: My favorite character is dead now the series is crap. My favorite girl don't won the tatsumibowl I hpe the tsundere bitch die already. This is a normal series no great but also not bad.

Is the masochist girl from shura corps still alive?

Is she actually going to survive all this?

>My favorite character is dead now the series is crap
Not him, but my main complaint isn't this one (my favorite character, Akame, is still alive), but that it just dulls the group interaction since most of the cast died way early. I mean, besides Aniki, most of them just died for no reason at all (they were all forgotten after 2 chapters).

And the story became better with Kurome alive. And somewhat with Mine, since it gave Tatsumi a reasonable motivation to become stronger to end the battle and stay alive.

If anime was earlier, maybe it could have saved Lubbock as well, Najenda without Suu and Lubbock is a sort of pointless character.

I want to marry Sheele~

Yes, and she might get a couple panels at the epilogue if they don't bother with her even fighting. Her only chance of relevance is if Leone is still alive.

Tatsumi really fell for her.

she's literally dogshit

Not cool.

My favorite was Chelsea and she died early. Christmas was ruined but I move on. This isn't about her though, the manga was still good until Lubbock kicked the bucket. There was no meaning, no dignity, nor respect in his death and it felt like from that point, onward, it was a race to the end. Lubbock didn't need to die, kill Leonne or Mine, there is no reason to need that many waifus left. Do something interesting with Wave, but no it has just been shitty since Lubbock died for no good reason.

>And Pumpkin was said to use emotion energy, not life energy so it was open if it killed the character or not (even in the anime it didn't). Her dying or not isn't really relevant here, it's just that if you expect the all powerful villain to win against the underdog genius hero, you're setting yourself for a new disappointment in a few months.

Trust me when I say this is what ticks me off the most about this series, the author tries way too hard to make it seem grim and edgy by killing and adding gorefest, torture, rape and whatnot when at its core it uses fundamental shonen rules.

>user this isn't Fairy tail. I really don't care how many characters die. The only complain and hate most of the time is the same: My favorite character is dead now the series is crap. My favorite girl don't won the tatsumibowl I hpe the tsundere bitch die already. This is a normal series no great but also not bad.

I don't dislike Mine, I just think it would have made more sense judging by the overall tone of the series to kill her, and it would have been more fun to see Tatsumi become a desperate vengeful bastard, it would have added a little more to his bland ass personality.

and then Leonne got cut in half
and yet no death confirmation

The only bland is Wave. Tatsumi is fine as a waifufag.

user, her guts were spilling out. I don't think she's going to make it.

still better than her death in the anime

i'm not saying I want her to, but I half-expect her to do a last-ditch thing

>The only bland is coolest husbando. Tatsumi is fine as a waifufag.

user.

I'm not even sure how I want the manga to end. It feels like no matter how it ends, with the exception of total and utter destruction, it's not going to be what I had hoped.

I dunno. At this point it feels like total destruction out of everyone and everything is the only thing that would make me feel good. Not even saying it out of edginess. Just like it'd somehow reset everything. Kinda?

You know how new life starts growing in forests after huge fires? Kinda like that.

Wace never did anything, he just saved Kurome and got power ups free, Tatsumi has trained, has clear goals is paying the price for his power ups and I like that he hasn't stopped thinking or talking about his waifu the whole arc.

> he just saved Kurome

And he did that in an awesome way, which is why he's so popular. Quality > quantity.

>a shitty power up
>jobbing to Tatsumi
Fucking awesome.

I like how you totally ignored the subject of my post. That says everything, I guess.

>Taking this manga seriously
Wave is one if the few genuinely enjoyable characters left. Tatsumi has devolved into an walking edgy shonen cliche. I yawn with each "le consuming dark power up" scene and "muh comatose waifu".

Funny, every time I see Tyrantsumi I've thought of that one.

And thats why Tatsumi is Mario and Wave Luigi

If Mine doesn't wake up in the epilogue, I riot.

That works strangely well.

Shhh she's sleeping right. She will wake up soon

I want her to wake up before as well, and then conquer her happy epilogue.

Wedding epilogue soon

mine wakes up, shoots honest and then tames tyrant tatsumi

Sorry but this just becomes increasingly funnier everytime i read it because of Mine's blank expression. Someone should edit this page and replace Mine with some kind of plant.

Mine is pure user she wouldn't do that

>Implying Akame won't just kill Tyrant immediately after

Fuck off.

s-sauce?

Gothic lolita with dragon.

Next chapter Esdeath will freeze her own mortality, thus EScaping the concept of DEATH.

Please no.

I want to tell you to fuck off, but simultaneously it wouldn't surprise me.

I wonder what fags like you consider a well-writte character. Specially since all your arguments boil down to "x character is poorly writte"

Kinda of happened already on YuYuYu, so it's not much of a stretch.

Deepest lore.

Anime only fag here. From what chapter should I start reading the manga?

Wanna be caught up and ready for the shitstorm the ending is gonna cause

Akame beats Esdeath and is a moment away from delivering a sure-kill attack, but Esdeath pulls out a hidden trump card and blows Akame away. Weakened and on a suicidal destructive impulse, Esdeath decides to blow the whole city away along with everyone including herself. Just as all hope looks lost, Esdeath is enveloped in a gigantic charged particle beam sniped from afar that levels the entire area she's in. As the dust settles, Esdeath is nowhere to be seen, having been obliterated completely.

Honestly, I could see an ending like this. She puts herself in cryo-stasis along with Incursio and maybe Akame. Then everyone has to leave the country because it's stuck in winter.

They've killed off so many characters, why not make the ending a lose-lose scenario too?

Just read the last 3 or 5 chapters and you're good to go.

Chapter 39 (after Seryu and Mine fight) is when the anime started to deviate from the manga.

Ice Momoyo.

>Comparing Nee-san with Icebitch

Fuck off.

Sorry pal, if you were looking for a 3k post thread this won't give you that. They're pretty quiet and settled these days.

Kuzan would destroy her.

Who jobber here?

Oh man and he was morally correct, he knew something was wrong with the Empire too, I was so hyped at that time, then fucking Mine.

He signed his death sentence the moment he said he would improve the Empire once the rebellion was over.

It would go nowhere anyway, just like Wave and Ran "fixing the empire from the inside".

It might have worked, I expected them to ally with Budo and turn NR into the bad guys. The Kurome x Wave ship was also already happening, a pure couple here and a couple over there, everything looked so good.

youtube.com/watch?v=5o-GCFPj9Bk

OHHHH GOD FUCK THIS NIGGAAAAAAAAA WHO WRITES THE STORY, so many good moments to fuck everything up with the tsundere bitch.

You have to be exceptionally delusional to believe that one guy or small group on the villains side would simply kill all the good guys and then proceed to save the day by killing the evil people on the villains side as well (which include Esdeath and the ultimate teigu, both out of his league)

And also expect that the readers actually want all the main characters dead like that for a nobody.

>tyrant eats her
>akame tries to kill tyrant
>fails
>last conscious bit of tatsumi holds back tyrant
>akame kills tyrant and tatsumi
The end

I wet myself there back then.

He could have been so much more, he could have saved the empire.

He took Mine with him.

He was going to make the Empire great again.

Budo was never a nobody, it wasn't just simply, at the time of Wave fight vs Shura Budo showed just to be like that homo from NR side, adding the ship of Wave and Kurome, then there would have been a lot of stuff behind them. Anyway, they fucked up.

Not to mention that because his fuck up the hentai doujinshi galleries are fucking empty, I've been waiting two years for something good yet nothing comes up.

>all that build up for nothing
I will never forgive Takahiro, this could have been something great.

Pinchi was strong than him

I miss her.

She will return soon

Esdeath deserves to win but everyone knows she's going to get BTFO

Her Teigu essentially only has the power to freeze shit

Well the manga is literally named either "Akame is kill" or "Akame is killer" so one of the two.

Stonehenge took thousands of years to build.

Esdeath has literally never "tried" against anyone. Like this is the one case where "okay I'm going to start trying now" actually works, because she's literally never done it before at most she recognized that if she did nothing she'd get wrecked.

Tatsumi is Player 1, Wave is Player 2. Mine is Peach and Kurome is Daisy

>Budo was sold numerous times before his appearance to be on par with Esdeath
That's because to us if we're standing on it there's no functional difference between a moon-sized rock and a Jupiter-sized one, that doesn't mean Jupiter is comparable in size to the Moon.

Christmas soon

Well Esdese just turned it into the dead of winter so yeah

Man is it bad I can't even remember who brown hair is

Esdeath is Koopa wizard, Akame is Toad, PM is Bowser, Najenda is Goomba, Leone is Koopa

Esdese doesn't sound like the type to get caught off guard by a fucking particle beam but then again Budo didn't seem like the type to get beaten by fucking pinchi either.

Chelsea

Budo die because he forgot pinchi power and use a beam against pumkin and second because he forgot to recharge batteries. His teigu has a limit a he forgot that because !HE WAS ANGRY!!!!!!!!!

The one who got mounted on a pike?
Man I really hope Tatsumi gets his ass whooped but no real hope. Maybe we'll go back to the relative grimderp of the first chapter with Sayo and Ieyesu or whatever their names were and leave everyone dead, freezing, starving or both.
And while I like Esdese she is literally the flattest villain I've seen this side of disney shit, her answer of 'lmao survival of the fittest' is just barely above 'lmao evil'

Pinchi power, like Incursio's evolution power, is literally the power to have justified asspulls, which of course is broken in a genre dictated by them. Even Esdese's EXTEND MAGIC: TIME STOP doesn't hit this realm of bullshit since ice powers and stopping time have had a connection since forever.

Pinchi is love, pinchi is live.
Well that happens in almost every shounen manga so I'm ok with that

>Man I really hope Tatsumi gets his ass whooped
Mine and Tatsumi deserve be happy

I'm not a Meinfag, unfortunately, and she's vegetable'd anyway. While it's supremely obvious that being a vegetable implies waking up in a false grimdark manga like this, just MAYBE we can make her wake up to an empty front porch.
I REALLY just want Esdese to win, I have a soft spot for unabashedly OP villains so OP they probably belong in another series

I hope Esdeath wins and rides away on top of Tatsumi.

>since ice powers and stopping time have had a connection since forever.

Wut, I have read plenty of fantasy books, some are shounen tier garbage even if they were made in the west, and I have read plenty of mangas too, I am a specialist in harem shounen shit, and yet Esdeath time stop bullshit is nothing like I have seen before, and its such a stupid power since freezing every single particle in the air would mean Esdeath herself would be unable to move a single inch while her power is active.

That actually would be really cool.

Because it's really not hard to see why freezing, which stops motion. life, decomposition and often aging dead in its tracks, could be extended to stop all processes period dead in their tracks. Does it actually make sense, probably not, but it's better than literally "because I require more shit pulled fresh from the ass" Incursio.

What I never understood about Esdese is how she can simultaneously want love and 'I'll never leave you' while espousing survival of the fittest. If those two are the fittest people in the world wouldn't they just kill each other to find out who's #1?

I live in Nipland and they only care about Esdeath, Mine, Akame (whatever reason they have here) and outside of them only Chelsea, Kurome and Lubbock stand strong.

Esdese is good in the same way Madara and Aizen were good.

I dont mind the time stop that much, Its just that using Ice as a base for a time stop power would add too much problems, instead of going full retard the author should have just given Esdeath a second Tengu, wave used two, someone like Esdeath could use two without being hurt too much.

A second Tengu would work much better, the author could just explain Esdeath being careful and needing a trump card, and a actual time stopping tengu would be much more believable than the "muh ice can freeze air and there is never massive loss of life once the hot outside air rushes in and kill everyone after the power is over".

>Shooting strong beams is an asspull comparable to "adapt to anything" Incursio and Esdeath trump card of the week.

Esdese's cards have never changed except for time stop, we've just literally never seen her try against anyone and now she's trying. We're consistently told that she is worth more or less the rest of the army and that she is THE invincible one, she's the Uchiha Madara of AgK.
Pinchi's problem is that it literally does not have a limit, it can and will get as strong as you need it to.

That's the thing, you misunderstand. She's not literally freezing anything, she's freezing time in place. She's literally just casting Time Stop.

>She's literally just casting Time Stop.
Which is complete and utter bullshit no matter how I see it.

Pumpkin power: shoot stronger beams proportional to certain conditions -> final battle it shoots very strong beam due to said condition being strongly fulfilled

Demon's extract: create ice -> create giant meteors of ice and freeze entire lakes from start -> learns to freeze time -> learns to create intelligent ice golems that are as strong as teigu users -> learns to recycle the power already used to create a new ice age for the continent

Just think of it as 'freezing' on a conceptual level. I'm pretty sure hers is supposed to control ice, not freezing, but whatever - probably close enough
Look who cares, just be glad she doesn't have some way to put on all 48 Teigu at once I was sure that was what was going to happen as they were slowly revealed and a bunch of them were ornaments like rings and shit.

All of them but the time freeze have to do with Ice. The last one is just a matter of scale.

>Pinchi's problem is that it literally does not have a limit
>The last one is just a matter of scale
I sense some different biased standards here

Because the problem is that Mein isn't actually consistently strong. Pinchi power is originally to get stronger the more in danger you are (makes you wonder how you're still in danger then) then it turned to passion or something, it's literally fueled by willpower. Esdese has been a plot device tier character since the beginning, it's like complaining about Aizen.

It does feel like the arguing abilities of the ones loving the constant bullshits of Estrash is far lower than that of those who have standards. Not that it's a surprise, but still.

One of them is 'I'm stronger than everyone' while the other is 'I'm as strong as I need to be'. I dunno, did you complain about Aizen too?

Shoop the hat on him.

It's the same shit to be honest.

>he doesn't love bullshit
why are you still here then
the manga is trash

Yeah but like, as I said
It's much less of a cop-out on Esdese' part because she's always been 'NO U I STRONGER' with very little else to her powers.

Then why are you still here too?

I'm here because of Kurome and Wave.

>makes you wonder how you're still in danger then
Because pumpkin provides no defense at all. If you have a gun in the middle of a fire fight you aren't that much safer than without it, at least until you take some people down.

>then it turned to passion
see
Pinch defines the power of the beam, emotions are the fuel. If Mine was a kuudere instead of a tsundere, Pumpkin would simply exhaust her energy immediately.

Because I've gotten to the point where I'm basically reading the manga for the bullshit. I'm just waiting for Esdese to go LMAO NOW I ACTUALLY TRY GG NO RE EVERYONE IS DEAD I FROZE THE CONCEPT OF LIFE

Would a yandere be able to fire off country-leveling beams?

>If Mine was a kuudere instead of a tsundere, Pumpkin would simply exhaust her energy immediately.
Then she should have been a yandere to have a limitless supply of energy. Though considering Pumpkin did break, a yandere might have broken it earlier.

>Would a yandere be able to fire off country-leveling beams?
If she is in enough danger (like of losing her husband to some whore)

Sounds like the perfect counter to Esdese.

>She has been OP since day 1

This. People forget how strong she has ALWAYS been. In the church fight she literally took out 3/4ths of the entire night raid lineup in five seconds.

Honestly it feels like that Ubiquitous girl would've been really good with Pumpkin.
>JUSTICE BEEEEEEEAAAAAAAM

She was actually fooling around too.
And it's not so much people forget so much as she seems to literally NEVER use her full power. I wouldn't be surprised if she can somehow absorb the snow or some shit and cause bigger and bigger ice ages each time.

She would have gotten like two shots off before it exploded. Well maybe Stylish could have reinforced Pumpkin to handle it.

Well if she found NR's hideout it wouldn't even have been a fight.
>Stylish
Man what a fucking waste

>Man what a fucking waste
No. He was more like a member of Wild Cunt than a Jaeger.

she's a christmas tree someone else post it, I lost the edit

Yeah but like, since he was a >mad scientist, they could've easily gone and done something with him. Was he even a mad scientist at introduction, wasn't he just a gay scientist who was trying to 'enhance' maimed soldiers?

Not really, Kurome an Seryuu were also assholes.
Kurome became a moeblob when Chelsea crippled her.

Kurome was always fucking insane, she just acted like an actual psycho meaning she looked normal except in certain circumstances.
Seryuu wasn't so much an asshole as the knight templar archetype which is arguably way worse but she was cute so whatever
Wave and Flamethrower were the only decent ones AND FUCKING WILD CUNTS KILLED HIS WAIFU AND DAUGHTERU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

wow I completely forgot of this manga
is leone kill?

"probably".

She is still half alive.

Maybe if he hadn't killed those revolutionary soldiers they would have protected them.

>he
Who's he? Flamethrower?

Yes.

Which revolutionary soldiers did he kill?

The minister ate her.

>Kurome was always fucking insane, she just acted like an actual psycho meaning she looked normal except in certain circumstances.
I hope you know the drugs literally fucked up her brain.

Well her brain was fucked up from her introduction
I guess it's a poor choice of words since Esdese is an actual example of someone pretty fucked right from the start

He was a soldier of the empire and he burned people who were suspect of helping the RA.

Oh those. Were you making a joke?

>Budou jobs
>Minefags try to argue pinching bullshit
>It literally killed the manga

Remember how fast threads would reach cap before that arc?

It was basically the Azami arc of AgK. Almost the same time too iirc.

It's right. She is certainly the most focused character of the manga and also the readers' favorite.

Mine's coma is what killed the manga
Also the anime spoiling the end.

It would be a realistic ending, consider how the rebels and Najenda act.

Epic bullshit. The anime and MS killed it.

If Esdeath loves you, she'll want to own you. She sees even matters like that in turns of domination, whether harsh or gentle.

*terms

Multiple 500+ threads from just spoilers.

Mine asspull ruined the manga.

> I FROZE THE CONCEPT OF LIFE

If Akame and Tatsumi can push back Esdeath, then Budo is a threat. Despite the bullshit loss he is still the closes person to her powerlevel and lost because he ran out of energy. He fought the entire nightraid at once while Esdeath took a nap after one hit.

>It was basically the Azami arc of AgK.

You mean Azami arc of Tsugumomo?

I'm still reading it, esencially because of Wave x Kurome.

But you know where it all started? When Lubbock killed Shura the way he did, yeah. Holy crap, at some point I wanted these niggas to duo like Goku and Vegeta.

> esencially because of Wave x Kurome.

But in this arc their parts have been as dumb as the others.

Oh, how much I loved the sis arc. It was full of hype.

Yeah but it's because the way the manga took.

Personally I'd have loved if Tatsumi and Wave fought sides like Reinhard and Yang, yeah it would have been good.

Outside of the obvious lame fanservice attempt to see Tatsumi and Wave fighting together I wouldn't say so. Though, Kurome has been completely redeemed by the way she encouraged Wave to save those people which was also lampshaded by Wave himself.