Have you ever wanted to marry a non-human, even though you know it's wrong?

Have you ever wanted to marry a non-human, even though you know it's wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fb11TtPwBxo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZL4yYHdDSWs
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=48936010
youtu.be/8_lX8Bix7hg
youtube.com/watch?v=umRF1D3OsUc
touch.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=48996817
touch.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=35203266
touch.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=39451250
youtu.be/ihskUz0obzY?t=18m59s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_wolf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hokkaido_wolf
youtu.be/UHNJUgat2i8
youtu.be/IEGo41443iI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's not wrong. If the non-human being has enough degree of sentience that it can make rational decisions by themselves then it's not morally wrong.

The real question here is that this marriage wouldn't be legal almost anywhere since the institution of marriage usually require two humans. I think it would be an issue since it's not regulated anywhere such marriage, and so you couldn't marry a non-human in most countries.

Maybe in some third world country perhaps, but not on most civilized countries

they're better than humans in most cases

>even though you know it's wrong?
Now what makes you think that?

It's fine as long as there is no fur.

Don't post my wife.

Do they have 4 ears?

I would make so many babies with a lamia.
Or cute dragon girl.
Or manticore.

>if I pose it as a question that makes it true

If it's wrong then I don't want to be right.

Just do the consent test

I want to marry a demon lord and make her mother.

There is nothing wrong with this.

I mean If I ever met a ghost that was cute and/or attractive enough I might try to dick it.

I want to hug a demi-human!

Yes.

I'm going to have a harem and you can't stop me

If you can breed with non-humans, especially like ones in the OP, and your offspring can also reproduce is it really another species? And if so, wouldn't it just be another hominid like neanderthals?

>He hasnt played NekoPara

Catgirls are love. Catgirls are life.

Won't this cause genetic compatibility issues?
Your wife rides my jambo jet

M-maybe. Tsumugi a qt.

Yes but she'll outlive me.

but I already married a boat

Depends on the fantasy setting, but realistically if another species looks more human than other human species from prehistoric times than it's all but guaranteed they're even closer genetically to modern humans than homo erectus is. So it shouldn't unless gods and magic are involved.

I want to marry this cat and if it's wrong I don't want to be right

Demi-humans are strictly for concubinage. No sense in marrying something you can pick up from a slave market for a pittance.

Catgirls are the greatest

Haruna is a girl not a boat.

I want a wife with a fluffy tail.

Yes, i'll make a whole pack with my wolfu.

If the two species, human and non-human, can fertilize and give birth to a viable offspring that is also capable of reproduction, there is nothing wrong on a biological standpoint, hence on an ethical standpoint as well. In the case of hybrid inviability, that raises many questions and concerns from a societal stance.

Please no one post THAT.

You have to take into account the population of both species. Especially, if it's a space opera setting where the number of humans is often so ludicrously high that one of them not reproducing isn't exactly a loss.

Someone, please post THAT.

What? The Tails comic?

No, THAT
Please no.

THAT will be posted, and you can't do anything about it.

No, no, post these dubs

No one will be posting THAT while I'm here senpai.

Dubs confirm.

I've never wanted to marry anyone

Yes. Though I don't think we can have kids do to specialization/we're aliens to on another.

Fluffy tail is best.

I would marry a Cheshire cat desu

Yes.

/mgg/ PTSD flashbacks.

I want to marry Reisen!

Captcha : NAY SCHOOL

yes, my loli waifu. Oh and maybe auto-correct chan.

I have never found a more unpleasant general on this site than that one.

I only want to marry non-humans.
Humans are boring.

It was pure autism incarnate.

hello gebb

Would make abominations with.

Human + Kitsune-Tsuki = human child
So no abominations for you user.

Just coconut

Anime soon.

Dumb awoo poster

If you take sincere vows in front of witnesses, uphold them, and consider yourself married then that's all that matters. Don't depend on a government to validate it. The lack of a tax break sucks, but that should be trivial in the face of your union.

Yes, and I live by the ocean too.
We could make it work.

Desperately awaiting volume 3. I want to know what cinnamon is going to be like.

Will they ever reveal who the father is?

Rejoice! Scientists have recently discovered dolphins have a protolanguage. You guys can now live out you fantasies in the seas.

I'm not a gay fish.

I want to make the awoo awoo

I love kitsunes

Why would someone say that... I mean, what's the context.

My waifu self-identifies as human.

no, because an alpha non-virgin male who plowed the main girl would ruin the fantasy of all the insecure virgins who immerse themselves in the story. the father was left out intentionally since he is not sexually appealing to the male audience and to give the reader a chance to pretend to be the father figure in the story even if they have to use their imagination.

Honestly, the father is probably just a beta male NEET or something. That would pander perfectly to the insecure virgins who read it.

"Yes"

People considering non-human wives. Acceptable waifu is on the left.

What if I want to marry a human, but one who's 3 years old?

you know what's even better than nonhumans
nonhuman lolis

She'll ask why you want an older lady like her.

this

do tell what's wrong about it ? raciest.

Only if she can give me strong sons

I want to make an angry "evil" non-human a mom.

Lame

I love reading about domestic bliss

Happy mamas and papas fawning over each other and their rambunctious little ones

>The core of a pack is a mated pair of wolves - an adult male and female that have bred and produced young. The other members of the pack are their offspring: young wolves ranging in age from pups to two and three-year-olds. Pack sizes vary, most packs have 6 or 7 members, although some may include as many as 15 wolves.

15 daughters to greet you at the door together.

I want to feed her my milk!

Dog girls > Cat girls

>this with wolf grills

youtube.com/watch?v=Fb11TtPwBxo

I want all the bitches

My wife (Momiji) with our daughter (momiji Jr.).

>You will NEVER have dog-daughters

>Jr

Fun fact: Wolves are into incest.

I'm gonna marry a foxgirl!

Still waiting for the other 3 to be translated.

I'm gonna be a foxgirl!

i prefer her mom

I'm gonna marry her mom.

I wish there was a tag for this age range.

Me too.

I just wanna have a kid so bad.

>betraying your species
My waifu's human, so no.

I'd still a dog loli though.

A cat is fine too

I'm sure there's an orphanage near where you live

>wrong
That's subjective.
But yes I do want to love a cute monstergirl, and it pains me every single day. To the point that I don't see any reason to put effort into life. If sexually compatible non-human humanoid women don't exist there is no reason to be alive.

But user, that's an yamabiko, not a doggy.

We were born too early to find hot alien grills. And even when we do get reliable space travel we'll have to pray we can find bangable aliens in just the Milky Way or Andromeda galaxy because we likely won't be able to escape the local cluster*

*Here's why; prepare for sad youtube.com/watch?v=ZL4yYHdDSWs

Kyouko is a doggly.

I wanna sit her in my laps and rub her head as we watch a child-friendly movie on a rainy day!

I bet she'd scream loudly at the TV the whole time.

Then I punish the Yamabiko.

I want to say very lewd things for Kyouko to repeat.

In a heartbeat.

Patrician taste nigger.

All animals are, including us, the only reason we don't go around fucking our parents, brothers and sisters it's because we have a super ego constantly reminding us that it would be abhorrent to do so.

Wait, you can marry other humans?

How odd.

>You will never brush your wife's fluffy tail
Why even live?

Actually we have instincts preventing us from doing so. We pick up on other breeding ready members of the opposite sex immediately other than close family members because we have a signaler in our olfactories that blocks it. Humans that mate with their family are technically retarded/defective.

>because we have a signaler in our olfactories that blocks it

That's actually really interesting. It sounds like something that could be very faulty. Especially since our noses aren't too impressive and it seems like our reliance on things like pheromones is very minimal as a result.

Father is obviously a dragon/lizard-demon due to the scaled wings/tail on the kid.

>flesh horns
fucking gross they just look like deformities

While inbreeding avoidance is a pretty solid hypothesis, it's mechanisms of operation doesn't seem to be related to instinct (understood as a pulsation, like the pulsation to procreate, to eat, etc), like delayed maturity and dispersal. Funnily enough what you're suggesting (that we can instinctively recognize our closely related conspecifics to avoid mating with them) it has been observed mainly in mammals with complex social structures like chimpanzees, and even then it just showed mating reluctance not outright avoidance.

Yeah. that's why you can become attracted to some of your cousins while feel nothing towards others. It's not completely understood, but we've figured out a lot. You have to remember Humans are just a chimp that evolved to run and hunt like wolves. In fact better than wolves considering we're the highest endurance animal there is.

>Have a demon girl fetish

Yes

Do you like your dogs hairy or not?

It's more accurate to say we're hominids that evolved to be smarter than the rest considering we had a lot of similar species, some of them existing at the same time we did. Speaking of that, and it kind of relates to the thread, uncanny valley is speculated to not only be a feeling of something that just looks incorrect but how a human usually reacts to other human species.

dick status: muh

Something like this.

Shave pits.

>Shave pits

negative.

Why?

>That picture

kaminari's doing God's work.
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=48936010

Awooo?
Yes ( )
No ( )

>Single men
>Allowed to adopt

As long as you know its wrong its fine OP.
Its when you try to delude yourself into thinking its normal or better is when people get mad.

There's a finished version of this picture user

Is this non-human a threat to humanity?
Am i in a crusade against non-humans?

Her everyday.

Cat/fox/dog/wolf/whatever -girls will never be real. Humanity has been fascinated with chimeras since the dawn of times, but it'll never exist because genetics just don't work like that. You can't cross over dog and human genes and get something that looks like a kemonomimi, you'd end up with something like this instead We'll have to make do with robo waifus and VR waifus.

It actually sounds theoretically possible to genetically engineer similar traits with just our own genome, but granted not with our current technology. Without bringing in dog Dna or some shit the resulting tails would probably just look like monkey, and maybe horse, tails if we wake up our tailbones and have hair grown there. You know, that kind of cheesing to produce something sort of similar. Plus we've grew human ear formations on a rat. It's definitely doable in some capacity.

Growing human parts on animals is one thing, growing animal parts on others is something else entirely. It would take hundreds, of not thousands of human baby embryos to be genetically modified, through trial and error, just to make a human that suits our whicked fetishes. Are you going to raise a generation of deformed children, many which will suffer and die very early in their lives, just to perhaps make a kemonomimi waifu? Won't happen.

I am willing to be that mad scientist.

Godspeed.

DESSS
youtu.be/8_lX8Bix7hg

source?

I did acknowledge that we can't do it with current tech. I'm thinking this could be done in the days of the space elevator, quantum computing, and designer babies. Things that need just one or two more breakthroughs to get going. And all or a few of which could happen within a century or some time in the 22nd century. Unfortunately we likely won't be alive for it. It seems like one of those near future problems and less like one of those far future ones such as trying to beat lightspeed. Who knows we may actually get so incredibly precise and have mapped out all sorts of genomes someday that we very well could pop out some kemonomimi that should probably never reproduce because the resulting child definitely would be fucked up.

Nonono, you don't understand the size of this undertaking. Try to imagine the backside of your living room's TV. Television cables, DvD, gameconsole, cable, etc etc. It's an entangled mess, and there's a loose cable in there. You want to find out where that cable connects to so you pull it. To nobody's surprise, when you pull on it, the entire bramble comes along with it. Genetics are like that, except you billions of cables.

That shit isn't just connecting dots 1:1 either. You might see a genes that apparently do nothing when you study them, but if you mess them up then it might cause the individual to forego some hormonal release during puberty or have malformation in the womb or something. Or you might find genes that actually really do nothing, or genes that do multiple things that can't be separated.

It'd actually be more realistic to write completely new genes than to ctrl c ctrl v from an existing species. Nature might seem perfect from the outside but it's actually a really shitty programmer that does everything in pyton without comments or formatting.

Only if it's a goddess

Source, please.

That might only work if you are raised together. I have a friend that works in this field and she was telling me that there is actually really hard attraction between related people that are both adults.

Apparently it is so strong that some are recommending that estranged parents and/or siblings should not people if both are adults. There is like a crazy high rate of them just fucking.

After reading this cap I knew nature was a lazy hack.

Do you think we could get to the point of writing new genes once we go full designer baby? That's actually what I was thinking of. You use other knowledge of genomes as a reference point.

You probably don't.

It didn't bother me in the rest of the manga, but that cover...

This is the real solution; start from scratch instead of copying genes. Although there's likely some genes that you could pluck (since we know you can add "simpler" shit to make fur glow and what not), changing ear genes + "unlocking" tail genes then modifying it could be some guidelines for it.

No, disgusting. Why would you ever marry any of these grotesque monsters? My waifu is a pure and loving human being.

>nonhuman genes are so strong that mating always makes another nonhuman

because your parents will greatly disapprove of you breeding humans out of existence.

I lived long enough to popularize wolfu. So good.

I like girls that don't shave, and I like monster girls, but that is way hotter then it has any right to be.

Yes (x)

>You will never be a monster's dad

Designer baby isn't about adding completely new body parts or functions, it's bout changing 1s into 0s and vice-versa. Eye color, skin color, hair type, and predisposition towards certain diseases. That's what designer babies are about. Giving them traits humans don't have is whole other can of worms.

That was a nice screencap, thank you.

jesus reading this shit makes me nauseous

sauce?

I'm talking about it more in terms of being the gateway to finally turning genetically engineering humans into a much larger business. It's the can opener so to speak.

If we lose all sense of morals and ethics on the way there, then perhaps it's possible.

Also, any new kemonomimi doujins translated recently?

I am only sexually and romantically interested in robots, aliens, eldrich beings, succubi, monsters, oni, elves, ghosts, lamia, goddesses, or catgirls

And none of them are real

Like you're one to talk Yuuya. You're a mechasexual.

>>nonhuman genes are so strong that mating always makes another nonhuman

I don't think it works that way. But are you saying I can basically give humanity the finger by cucking it? Is that what you're saying?

elves are pretty cute.

Robots are pretty real.
Won't be long for waifubots.

All this reproduction and genetic engineering shit is fucking horrifying. You guys can do that all you want, I'll be waiting on the other end of the spectrum for my robo-waifu and robot body. How great would it be to be free of gross disgusting biological meat bodies and have sleek engineered robo bodies of steel.

>you will never live long enough to see GitS bodies

feels bad

until theyre sentient and cute they aren't real

What about bunnies? bunnies are cute.

Yes

Pray to Sayori that she bless us with neko style action and/or reverse cowgirl.

>I don't think it works that way.

almost every story with monster girls have them breeding nothing but more monster girls.

>But are you saying I can basically give humanity the finger by cucking it? Is that what you're saying?

we need to stand together user.

I just wanna fuk a snek.

youtube.com/watch?v=umRF1D3OsUc

High quality snek there.

What's wrong about marrying this?

yes quite often

Is it true that the cuter the rabbit the better it tastes?

If true, I wanna taste a certain bunny.

Name a more patrician sexual position. That's right, you can't.

Bunnies are a miracle of nature

that's a shit tier snake sex position, it's no good unless she's coiled around the male in the snek version of leglock

I want a Hibiki bunny~

Why stop there?

>your mind will never be uploaded to a handcrafted simulated world by your yandere software waifu who will love and molest you for all eternity

Every single day of existence

She has a drinking problem.

Why is the thought of thoroughly domesticating a mean monster-girl by marrying and then popping some babies in them so enticing?

Muh heart.

Who doesn't?

>Forming an intergalactic civilization through lewd racemixing with aliens

So wrong it's right.

No because I am not a filthy heretic.

if you ever want to know how terrifying the concept of eternity is, watch the white christmas episode of black mirror

A major defining point of a species is the ability to reproduce with each other, which legal marriage would naturally follow. I imagine most anons vision of non humans fall in this category.

Would you hire a tiger as your maid?

Every girl post in thos thread aren't non human
They are animal cosplay girl
Nobody would have the guts to marry a true non-human woman
Cred Forums is weak today

That's real great buddy. Why don't you go back to /mlp/ and tell all your friends about it.

Because taming something dangerous with your dick is a power fantasy.

Yes

GRUBBED

>He wouldn't a fluffy Persia chan

You know the first genetically engineered baby was born yesterday in Mexico?

We're only 5% there. You better pray negligible senescence hits a break through, and you can afford it to live long enough to get a kemonomimi waifu.

I want a mothfu, and there is nothing any one of you can do about it.

Because I learned the truth from this. That the real monster was man.

That's a cute beginning to snek fugging.

>tfw no big titty kitty to pet

Already happened.

You don't think all the humans in the holy Imperium of Man were always human, do you? 38k years is a long time.

On the plus side, our weaponized genes may make some hackware solution and make us able to, and be impregnated by, other high species, due to some crazy and stupid comparability device.

Goddammit, my heart. Dying a sweet, sugary induced death.

I will, just you wait.

Either one is fine with me. Sao Sotaru knows how to make muh dick tingle.

Ya'll niggas are low key as fuck. I'd put a Xenomorph in a horizontal mating press in a heartbeat, make her confident enough to become a Queen, and pop out a hundred kids with her.

Fuck you too mate

it hurts

Do alien girls count?

>You'll never have endless libido and rape/seduce men for personal pleasure and gain.

Nigga, it's too early for this kind of hurt.

They better. I don't want to live in a world where we can goto the stars, but there is no one to share the journey with.

Yes, tigers are cute.
Post more tigers.

Jesus fucking christ
I thought I wanted to die before but now the urge to off myself is extremely strong

Are you a grill?

No, just disgusted.

Yuck, who could find disgusting non-humans attractive? Just look at this one, utterly revolting.

>tfw I know that feel
>you will never scratch Persia chan's ears
>Or have her head and body affectionately rub you

touch.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=48996817

touch.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=35203266
>Final product of pic related
touch.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=39451250

Would you marry a hostile, non-english speaking snake from the jungle?

i want to marry a gun

That's a Finn, which is even less human than either an elf or a gun.

Don't make me waterboard you with some ES you cheeky cunt.

My wife's a a space devil who's species compatible with humans also if you go by galactic law inter-species relations are okay even polygamy is okay

Yes

>polygamy is okay

reminder that the vaginal muscles of a lamia are intensely powerful and that they're thoroughly capable of degloving or even removing a penis entirely.

Fox girls are the best. Wolves are okay too.

fox and wolves best can confirm

yes, canids are the best. Snakes, birds, cats, it doesn't matter; nothing compares to an AWOO.

There is just one thing that's worse than fox girls and it's tsundere fox girls.

I'm about to.

I just wanna bully a tsundere fox.

What about a fox controlled by an invisible entity.

>Marrying a non-human

Absolutely disgusting.

I'm going to marry catboi!

He's going to marry you.

Then I'm going to have to marry you and - wait, no, I mean fuck.

>he believes in romantic love

>Wanting mentally disarrayed abused goods

This.

Japan needs to stop marketing to the people with money and start marketing to the people that don't buy their products.

I wonder how many people will take this post seriously.

Sako is just really competitive

Imagine his rugged tongue working up and down your shaft and teasing your glans.

I don't know. The sarcasm was laid on REALLY thick. Good retard detector.

>marrying a non-human jew

No.

Yes
>You will never scratch her ears, rub her chin and cuddle with her fluffy tails

>Implying all Israelites are jews
>One of the biggest kebab removers alongnside slavs and Armenians
>subhuman
commie Achmed detected

requesting source please

It's not wrong, it's very very right.

>2016
>Not being an intergalactic space mormon
Step it up

I'd marry a snek grill

Galil was a jew.

>raciest.

Cheeen

She's Israeli. The mangaka never implied her as jew

Why is she so perfect?

>tfw no chen to give headpats

I wanna woo an awoo

make way for superior awoo

Wouldn't have been a wreck if it were just the two of them.

Momiji is for child-bearing!

Momiji is not even a real wolfu, she's a wolf tengu (Tiangou in China)

>he's a degenerate
The God Emperor will smite all of you filthy degenerates soon enough.

>That doujin where Momiji's kids send her off on a vacation with her husband to make them some more sisters

>I should never have gone to that thread

Still counts as a form of awoo
How about no

Checked.
>you will never make mini awoos with momiji
So.. Have they discovered a way to successfully resuscitate someone from cyrosleep?

Do wolfgirls try to lick the ever loving fuck out of your face and mouth as a greeting like dogs and wolves tend to?

It's wrong?

gonna need a link

Momiji clones to populate the world with wolf-girls?

Of course they do. They're pack members!

Tewi wants them all knocked up to liven up her boring life.

This comic is pretty stupid. Why would it matter if the monster isn't an adult since the monsters race might be completely able to consent at an early stage in life.
Their mental physiology is different from ours so why assign our own standards on it?

>So.. Have they discovered a way to successfully resuscitate someone from cyrosleep?
Sadly no, the water in your cells will freeze into ice crystals and expand, thus crushing all your cells and you would die.

Can't they do the glucose trick that some frogs use?

One idea was to use some kind of coating that would keep the water from forming into crystals, but I can't remember if it was too toxic or if it didn't work properly enough.

Also you don't have to be legally adult to be allowed to have sex at least in most nations.

Based Cunny Bunny.

Maybe she's very bored of her life.

Please come inside..

>TFW you will never dramatically confess to your lamia in front of everyone, completely embarassing her, like an anime

>"Yeah! I love it when your claws dig into me! I love it when you bite my shoulder! I love it when you coil around me on cold days! I love it when you sound kinda lispy because of your weird tongue! I love how smooth and pretty your scales are! I love your toned abs! I love your beautiful eyes even though you have weird slit-pupils! I love how you slither alongside me at head-height, even when you could tower above me! I love the way your tail twitches when your happy! I love the way you get way more excited and energetic when it's warm! I love it! I love it all! I love you!"

yes... :(

>yfw a lamia will never blush because she's cold blooded and her circulatory system won't allow for such inefficient uses of blood.

i like this picture is there more?

Is a fallen horse allowed in on the fun?

No, I'm not mentally ill.

Young me had a fixation on Krystal of Star Fox.
I cringe heavily to think about that.

pictures of monster-girls overloaded with kids are my favorite.

Everyone is furry for Krystal.

>Spider
>Just 6 offsprings

She ate the rest.

Anyone that played Rune Factory 4 would understand.

Why do monster girls doujins have the highest percentage of patrician "married with children" endings?

There is literally nothing better than vanilla monster girl.

>Caterpillar children

Not sure how I'd deal with this.

Just don't hug them too hard. They're squishy and fuzzy so you may be tempted to.

I need sauce on this immediately.

Monstergirls want, above all else, to breed. It's the perfect setting for vanilla and kozukuri. Truly the superior patrician taste.

This one too. Actually, what sort of monstergirl is this?

Took me literally 2 seconds to find source for both of them. At least fucking try.

>Actually, what sort of monstergirl is this?
Reverse image search that one and her race is in the title.

>This one too. Actually, what sort of monstergirl is this?
goldfish mermaid

Sana a cute, CUTE

>This will never be possible
>Even if it were, it's so ethically wrong that it wouldn't be allowed

Fuck this Earth.

Besides Monster Musume, are there any other shows that feature monster girls yet? I'm talking in a major way, not a single enemy being a snake lady or something.

I can't think of any.

The cutest little queen spider.

What about Kashas?

Purge it with fire

>humangirlfags

Are there any stories where a monster girl makes a human girl jealous and takes the boy she likes? Basically like true tears. I just want to see an MG NTR a humie.

Don't be silly, she's completely harmless. Now as I was saying I have no idea about all the missing girls in town lately.

Read this just before fitness class. Fuck you.

google and tineye is being useless again.
what's the sauce for this, please

Where are the mantisgirls?

Ningyo no Kaikata / How to Take Care of Your Mermaid by Mizone

thanks friend

This is the patrician way

What good monster girl mangos are their?
I'm already reading Monster Musume, Murenase!, gokicha!!, Bird Cafe, Maid Dragon, Demi-chan, T-Rex na kanojo, Musuko ga Kawaikute, Jitsu wa, Nurse Hitomi, and Ogeha.

Actually - they don't even need to be good. I just want to read them all.

The girls from "Gate" are about as far as I would go.

I know that feel user... i know that feel

this is true

can i get the source on this not getting any hits.

youtu.be/ihskUz0obzY?t=18m59s
WOLF WOLF WOLF WOLF WOLF WOLF

I want to take a battle-scarred veteran and show her the warmth of love!

Big dumb Maine Coon girls are the greatest

She's beyond saving

that pic just looked like a bunch of fucking tentacles to me?

>you will never breed this pussycat

FUCK

>marrying property
Demi-humans are not for marriage and should only ever be TJ'd as a side thing.

Literally heresy tier.
Literally.

He was also against organized religion as well, but you'll see many bible thumpers use his rhetoric with out knowing the full context.

>miji clones to populate the world with wolf-girls?
Yes
>tfw You will never remove Charlie in Nam wih your own squad of Momijis
Man, gramps sure kicked ass in Khe Sanh

Wow, a founding father quote on the internet that is actually real. Almost unbelievable.

sauce please, reverse image search refuses to cooperate with cropped images

Totes. Sao Sotaru knows well.

Fox/Wolves = Best fur
Dragon/Sneks = Best Scales
Shark/Scylla = best fish

>still can't marry the dragon
shit game

Is it wrong to love a Tengu?

She's technically old enough to be my great grandmother many times over.

There's nothing like taking the edge out of your love by filling her up with loads of kids. She's too busy to hiss in anger now.

user. Tengus are super sluts.

you need this

>he's superhuman, everywhere
>his dick doesn't work

But only one target, that's all that matters to me.

It would be a punishing, hard life. But I think I can keep happy a naughty Tengu princess.

I like the Washington fakes the best
>is the quote succinct
>then he didn't say it

Ultra sluts, user, ultra sluts.

I want to breed with her and make cute little rapist babies

What are you talking about, it clearly says
>Is it of sexual maturity for its species

>I want to breed with her.
pretty sure she is breeding with you. Since as a human male you wouldn't have a choice if she came across you.

Only a slut for me! Nyotengu isn't a giant whore, she just acts really dirty.

I kill elves when I get the chance, but I'd marry one in a heartbeat.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Now out with that Bible-humping bullcrap. Go out and marry your waifu.

I need to learn how to draw like this

Holy shit we humans really are like black people in the monster world.

the question is pregnancy or not

What about onis?

NOT A QUEEN, YES.
DO NOT LISTEN TO MOTH LIES.

There's a distinct lack of birb in this thread.

Is this an awoo?

There are many reasons that is wrong.

I feel like I would try to resist her but she would know that's it's a facade and I really just want her to fuck my brains out.
That really turns me on.

>Some of the worst monstergirls in the game

Those are all the vore-types, aren't they?

No anons, blacks =/= niggers. There's a difference. But yes, most of the time we're scum to other sentient species. See Imperium

good for breeding

akairiot doing monster girls nowadays?

No, I've never wanted to marry a non-white or non-japanese

I feel like I read the first few doujins of this

The bug raped her and inseminated her but then she grew to enjoy it

She lost her virginity to an oversized mantis because her dad was a weirdo who liked collecting bugs

but user, that's a Japanese werewolf. And she's the youkai version of the now extincted Japanese Wolf.

>poor little moon bunny

Some guy in Japan married a video game character.

Ringo seems to have fun.

Which japanese wolf?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_wolf

No. Humans all the way.

There are two kinds of extinct Japanese wolf, the Honshu and Hokkaido

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hokkaido_wolf

She's a were-honshu.

She fucks dogs too

>be Bass
>be pursued by Nyotengu
>give in eventually, because lonely as fuck
>brave for impact, introduce to Tina
>Tina flips out, asking how you could marry this young woman
>Nyo keeps trying to get Tina to call her Mama

Why will this never be? My heart would go doki doki.

yes

No. Monster girls, demon girls, alien girls, etc...are disgusting aberrations and go against the purity of the true and tried human ideal. They should all be wiped out.

>Not wanting your progeny to have the superior hearing and smelling senses of demi-humans

Plus cat or dog ears are cuter too.

>wanting your children to be mutant freaks.

>Not using knowledge to breed superior bodies into the human race

Look at this Luddite. People like you hold back advancement of our species.

>wanting to despoil human purity and perfection for any reason
Look at this degenerate. They don't fit the human ideal, you'd have our kind devolve into becoming the kin of foul aliens and other xenos? I say thee nay.

I concur

f r o p p y

Enjoy extinction when the superior genetically engineered races wage war against you.

Oh wait you'll be too dead to enjoy your "purity".

We're holding the line just fine, if I do say so myself

Are you stupid? At that point we as a race will genetically modify ourselves for retaining stronger memories, faster reaction time, increased brain activity, more powerful muscles, and stronger skeletons while chemically being more resistant if not immune to more hostile environments.

Hell that's what I've been doing with my Empire in Stellaris.

>At that point we as a race will genetically modify ourselves

Kill this heretic! He advocates the fouling of our genes with science! Our flesh and blood is a gift from God and all who befoul it must die for their sins or we shall receive wrath from above!

"But sir, the Astartes..."

We all agree snakes and awoos are the best, right?

Dragons > Lizards > Snakes

kys roleplayer

If you think its wrong to believe in post-humanity you have serious problem.

This.

deities are not human

Leman Russ approves wolves.
youtu.be/UHNJUgat2i8

What is this humanity you speak of and why is it so precious and holy to preserve the species of the white race and to uphold it against all others? Explain this.

I love that channel.

>white race
Everyone knows race mixing is the way to go, you inbred faggot.

this newt is a cute newt

>draw a human
>call it an animal

Because it,s damn funny.
youtu.be/IEGo41443iI

>Condescendentnecronlaughter.jpg

You know you love it.

would you date a non-human who could beat you up?

Only if she accept the dick's command.

I hope people into sneks don't say no because their tail would be all muscle. Hell, it's generally the rule that they can beat up most untrained or unarmed humans unless your waifu's race lives equally alongside people mundanely as that setting's standard fantasy race(s) like most playable races in MMORPGs and shit.

This is false.

and it hurts more and more

hey user let's have a threesome with Isla

isla is a pure android too perfect for mortal men

ok you can have the front

>You will never take your snake/dog/robot/alien/demon/ghost/elf/orc/ship/bird/horse/lizard/nature spirit/goddess to dinner

Does that mean I can take my kobold to dinner?

yeah, but she'll make you work it off.

>even if the technology was real, women would go fucking nuclear at the thought of monster girls

Are you dense?

How long have we have looked up at the stars in the night sky, yearned to reach them, find proof that we are not alone, and fuck them passionately?

It's totally ok to marry Celestials, youkai might eat you.

Cred Forums likes their maids with muscles and lots of pubes, right?

I wouldn't stop at marriage.
Non-stop Breeding.

Lesser beings should know their place in human society

>no tusks
5/10 might zug zug

A MAID
A NICE HUMAN MAID

What does Cred Forums like about dog, cat, wolf, etc. girls? They're just humans with cute ears, nothing exotic at all. At least lamias or slime girls have something interesting going for them.
Kitsune girls are so boring

Can a man marry a heavy cruiser?

They're in the middle of the spectrum, out there enough to be interesting but still vanilla enough to have widespread appeal.

I'd lick that heavy cruiser's armpit

Yes, and there's nothing wrong with it.

Thanks to crisper it doesn't have to be done at conception, instead you can just use otherwise worthless poors and niggers, experiment till they die and move on. Everybody wins.

GTFO

Synth-flesh, the antisenescence folks will inevitably develop it.

Here's the real question, given your ideal catgirl body, is her brain human, a cat's brain, or go through the effort of attempting uplift of a cat's brain. In which case a partial uplift or a full uplift? A partially uplifted catgirl with imprinting that's dependent but capable of simple chores would be an ideal pet.

Hypocrite. And what of other famous dalliances, like Gabriel's adventures with Macha?

K-selection bro, unless you like inbred clannish low-trust societies.

No. Where's spooder? Or doomen?

Stop it

;_;

That's why alien girls will save us. They'll probably also laugh at human women and tell them they're a sad, hilarious, whiny, needy bunch of entitled princesses who don't deserve anyone.

I'd take either.

What if it's a boy?

>penis makes it only better

Yes please.

Send it off to war.

>not a single plant-girl ITT
What a shame.

All monster types should be destroyed.

Yo.