imgur.com/a/FseWz
youtube.com/watch?v=0Bty9EvhutY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How did this get past my filter

tumblr.com/tagged/ichiruki
twitter.com/hashtag/ichiruki?f=tweets&vertical=default&src=hash

yep

That's better.

When making Bleach threads, please put "bleach" in the OP so I can filter you guys.

Cute cat

do you even need to ask?

Has there ever been a better best girl?

Btw what happend to Yoruichi and co, in the end?

Wait for the hell arc in 2020

#Imwithhime

Actually, I was all for IchiRuki but it seemed obvious that Renji was going to get that sweet adopted kuchiki punani

Grimmjow and Ulquiorra fighting against each other in order to finally finding out just who that was the greatest hollow.
>I need this to be a thing now

>Askin dead
>barrier opened with Kisuke's bankai
>Nel inbound to rescue them as per Kisuke's planning with no enemies left to stop her

Gee I wonder.

You know that Ulquiorra died, right?

If they are in Hell then Ulquiorra is in it

>Bleach
Who literally gives a single fuck about this steaming pile of shit and failiure?

Only if you consider the Hell movie canon

He were removed from the cycle. He will not return

Sucks because he were oozing power and would have been great against the volifaggots

Bro come on. Like Ulquiorra had a great sent off to his character, and to this day is one of the best characters of Bleach. However he did some things that he could not be forgiven for. Like his soul must have went somewhere and Hell seems very fitting if that were the case

imgur.com/a/FseWz

It's a work in-progress. Will possibly add more in the not-so-near future.

Do you think he would have been more useful against Askin then Grimmjob?

We already have part 2, but thanks for sharing the DB autism. Good work.

Yes

He lasted a bit against ichigos crutch. He were shitting on grimmjows speed and spit out those arrows in seconds. He could have dismantled a lot of the shitty quincy. unfortunately he had to be out hollowed for the sake of the plot

Grimmshit couldnt even handle the mask while fully released.

Jewbetcha would have killed him once he got too ahead anyway.

>Kisuke dead
>Yoruichi takes over the shop, as well as his role in the story as that one former-Captain who knows way more about everything than the main character and his friends

>Kisuke dead

Fight me faggot

I think that was the point, Grimmjow was designed to be the long-term rival, Ulquiorra was an actual threat and therefore had to go out with a bang so he can't fuck up the powerlevels later on.

If it were anyone but Kubo, I'd say that the whole "we're not going to die peaceful deaths" thing was heavy foreshadowing that he was going to trade his life for someone else's at some point.

Sure, at some point. Probably in the movie.

>movie
>implying

The Live-action you dunce, technically it hasn't been confirmed as a adaptation or a sequel.

>implying it'll be anything but a disappointment

How do you even justify filtering Bleach when Cred Forums is basically 95% dogshit nowadays?

Yea like all shonen someone has to job at some point. Comparing power levels in old arcs is the funnest part about all of this.

Though when kubo let ichigo have it 3 consecutive times I nearly came.

Who abuses their MC that badly? Its like he were making fun of all MC's everywhere and their plotkai by not even letting ichigo use his final form

I don't filter Bleach threads, I filter Ichiruki/Ichihime/anything vaguely shipping related threads.

Oh. What about waifuthreads and shit like that, then? Or do you mean you like Bleach and don't want to be victim of the shipping/waifuism surrounding it?

>by not even letting ichigo use his final form
Since when?

Why does it even matter at this point? Any additional material would be helpful at this point.

He might have been reincarnated elsewhere if he was mostly normal before becoming a Hollow.

Just in Bleach threads, the latter basically. It's actually a lot better now that it's over, but apparently that doesn't stop people from shitposting about it.

Nothing will ever stop shitposting. We're long since past the point of no return.

>>Kisuke dead

Which is why I filter it if I can, same goes for most tripfags.

What if it's just an ichiruki wankfest?

Then we hope they don't fuck up Soul Society, its the only arc that still holds up.

I wish she were real so she cold coke me out

I don't think Yoruichi does drugs. Urahara might be able to hook you up, though.

Yoruichi snorts that shit off my dick

Pretty much.

I meant choke

I know. I was making a joke. Personally, I would rather be suffocated in Isane's generous bosom.

I want to be nuzzled by Kiyone's petite chest!

Last Burichi volume with new content when?

November

>new content
when was it confirmed? Wasn't that Yonkou fag fooling around?

Volumes always release with new content, I doubt there will be an extra chapter but it's feasible with the amount of time they gave Kubo on this one. At the very least there will be a volume poem, sketches, probably new info on the movie, ect.

But Askin isn't dead. Nel said there were four Reiatsu and the trap brother was far away. Well, he might have been killed by the Auswahlen though.

If he didn't get killed by his heart being removed from his body, he was certainly killed by the Auchwalen. There's no reason to believe he'd live.

According to Nel, he's still alive and saving Askin might be the smart choice because that decreases the lethality of the Giftball. Auswahlen are survivable.

It's not like he'd be coming back even if he did live, but feel free to substitute headcanon for reality like some sort of faggot shipper if you must.

The end?

He basically said "Hey buddy! You're pretty strong and all but muh almighty"

Does Karin hang around her aunt?

they would get along very well.

Is Kubo gonna stay in the manga business?
He wouldn't be able to go back to jump, right?

I want him to do more supernatural

Most others are low tier shit

At that point it didn't matter if he still had his Hollow powers or not, he could one-shot Yhwach with his Bankai and his Shikai, to Ichigo they might as well be one in the same now.

You want another YYH ripoff?

Preferably a HxH ripoff.

I dont care. Everything is a ripoff these days I just want more Spirit + Weapons and I want it to reach grand scales of power

More like a cousin once removed, but I'd imagine they'd get along well.

Literally bitter girls jelly a fictional character stole their trophy husbando from the ooc self insert they turned rukia into

> Rukia gets one of the best endings in the history of female characters in a shonen
> That means nothing because she didnt fuck Ichigo

Stonking great tits aside, I really like what they did with Karin's hair.

Pineapple head

I get like a disheveled post-workout kinda vibe from it.

Still don't get why IR fans were expecting Orihime to fall out of love with Ichigo, this isn't some shoujo or josei-this is a fighting shounen and the female that is genuinely in love with the MC is going to get him in the end.

-happened with kenshin
-happened with naruto
-happened with db
-happened with bleach
-going to happen with boku no hero

If Yhwach is God, does that make this kid the Antichrist?

he already stated that i/r was nothing more than platonic a few years ago in an interview and they know this. as for the ~honeymoon spread~ of course it was for the fucking money, i/r fans made up majority of the fanbase back then and he catered to them to bring in $$$. i cant believe how long it took them to realize this. that spread was such blatant fanservice.

Never forget.

How did you feel the first time you saw this?

She's cute.

>Grimmjow was designed to be the long-term rival
Right, but Ichigo beat him straight up, so their business was pretty much done. Ulquiorra beat the shit out of Ichigo until he went berserk mode, so they still had unfinished business.

Then you also have the fact that he is the only one to kill him, Twice. And were the first to actually connect with his wife, even if it was very short

They'll let anyone become a captain these days huh.

Rude.

She would probably still lose to Espada tier enemies

It would depend on how good her bankai is after she gets a little practice with it.

Here's Rukia laughing at filthy Saiyans.

Definitely butthurt for life.

Do we get bonuses for the final volume?

Renji agrees.

Omakes, nothing else announced.

>Yamada was 3rd Seat of his Squad.
>He knew his Zanpakuto's release and could master Bankai in 10 years.
>He doesn't become Lieutenant because nepotism..
Forever I am butthurt. Remove, Soul Society.

I hope they announce a databook along with the volume release.

did she die?

Thank you kind user. I love the taste of ir tears in the morning. So refreshing.

NO of course not.

>ran for 15 years
>absolutely full of top tier chicks
And it has no fucking doujins.

>muh doujins
How about you stop being a degenerate for a minute

Karin is so hot now

I miss Bleach.

???

No but the male cat (female) dies.

dead thread

dead board

MILFihime doujins never ever ;_;

She is so beautiful.

Reminder that Ichigo sleeps next to this body every. single. night.

Reminder that Ichigo probably drowns himself on the couch on the couch with alcohol, crying about his loser life, and remembering he made the wrong choice

Dont project, user.
Things will get better, I promise.

Could you drink them under the table?

But, but.. A-user
I have followed that parring since the start of this shitty manga. At first it seemed so good, and I genuinely enjoyed it until Grimmjow lost his cool, and Ulquiorra's death. The only thing that kept be reading was IchiRuki
And for what? To get my hopes to see the ending most bleachfags visioned get fucked up.
Kubo if there is even one chance for you to read this. I wish you eternal suffering

Question: do you like Ichigo?

At the start I did, however as he became more and more the generic shounen character that could never lose, then I pretty much lost all respect for him as a character

Why do you like ichiruki if you don't like Ichigo?

>ichiruki stands for strength not fantasy #ichiruki

Because their relationship was priceless, and was honestly the only worth that this manga had left

Why didnt he just change the poison in the air? He could literally modify/change anything.

Now that the dust has settled, is Toshiro Hitsugaya still the most bulliable character in Bleach?

>ichiruki
>still a thing

I want tumblr gone.

It was really shitty how rushed that ending was, but I'm more than happy with how it concluded with a happy end. It wasn't satisfying, but it was at least closer. I am also glad Kubo stayed the course without pandering to the cancerous and delusional shippers. Also best girl got to be captain.

Can someone explain the black sun white moon stuff. I don't remember seeing that imagery much when re reading to catch up to the Quincy arc

>Reading a shounen manga for a pairing that was never intended to be canon.

He may also be his reincarnation at the same time.

There was no poison in the air. The air itself was poisonous because Askin increase its lethality. All Urahara could do is to change himself so that he becomes more resistant, which was what he did. But once the Giftball started intensifying, his resistance became too weak.

>To get my hopes to see the ending most ichirukifags visioned get fucked up.

fixed

>God is the Antichrist

rlly makes u think

There has to be a picture of Ichigo in bed with one of the more aggressive girls, crying about being unable to get married.

I don't know how Hitsugaya lived through the time when Gin and Rangiku were able to bully him in tandem.

>You will never see Grimmkitty's Segunda Etapa

You literally had one job Kubo.

Actually... probably yes.

Misunderstood poems

Pretty astounding that Ulquiorra was literally the only Arrancar with a special second phase to his Resurrección. You'd figure one of the higher-ranking Espada would have one, but nope.

I want to be Toshiro.

Even the best AMVs are Ichiruki

youtube.com/watch?v=0Bty9EvhutY

Face it Cred Forums. Ichiruki was and is too good for BLEACH. It operates outside the whole of BLEACH because it's so perfect.

This is what delusional Ichiruki-ists believe.

But it's true. Ichiruki could never happen in something as shitty as Bleach. Automatically we should assume the worst pairing will be picked just for the sake that Bleach is absolutely awful and never would be good.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Ichika makes it all worth it.

Her and Kazui are both adorable.

they were more powerful than him even with it. only fanwanking kids believe he was stronger.

There's no better bonding activity than making fun of a little kid who takes himself really seriously.

I feel like Kubo really phoned in that resurreccion and then immediately regretted his first design. If you look back at some of the clunky pacing around the start of the HM arc, you can see where he clearly fumbled trying to introduce Grimmjow's earlier. In particular the repeat of him having his sword held back, first by Tousen then by Ulquiorra. The first time I'm sure was to build tension, the second time was a fuck up on some account: either he thought it'd build more tension and it just fell flat, or he meant to show the release and then decided against it. Given how he handled Grimmjow's eventual release form, I get the impression he kept waffling on its final design right up until the last minute, and I'm sure he did the same for Ulquiorra.

>debbie chan's posts
jesus, can a girl be that up on her own ass?

>jesus, can a girl be that up on her own ass?
in the case of debbie then yes definitely. she's batshit.

>only female characters that hate/use to hate orihime were loly, her bff, and riruka
>hated her because she was beautiful and close to the men they had their eyes on. aizen in lolys case, ichigo in rirukas case
>that was kubo inserting the i/r fanbase into the manga

>denial about askin's death
i know its hard user, i still miss him, but askin is kill, 666 is a sad chapter in retrospective

Sometimes, I feel like Orihime is a shoujo heroine who wandered into the wrong manga by accident.

Stark had a loli for zp, your argument is invalid

>the expression on Loli's face
The Aizen dick must be really good. it makes people deranged, jealous and batshit crazy. I mean look at Momo.

>kyoka suigetsu
>controls the 5 senses
>even touch
aizen is magic

I don't think Aizen uses hypnosis when he wants to sleep with someone.

Let's be fair: Arrancars have a tendency to be deranged and batshit crazy. Having to rely on souls as your main form of sustenance is not a recipe for mental stability.

As I was typing that, I realized that I don't appreciate Nel enough for being so cool despite formerly being a literal soul-sucking monster. Maybe she got her mask broken early and worked her way up.

Is that why he didn't use KS on Ichigo?

Maybe she changed her worldview after eating thousands of sentient beings?

That's a possibility too.

Nel being a big titty'd noble warrior and not just a c comic relief masochist baby thing was always the shittiest part of that whole arc. Also her character design in both forms was fucking hideous. I never understood what the hell Kubo was thinking.

Shut up fag, Nel best girl

100% trash

Yoruichi a besto.

Yoruichi really is a delight.

Post your husbando.

Do you think there is a chance last arc will be animated by Pierrot after the end of naruto anime?

Who's the best big sister in Bleach?

Or she really wanted to rape Orihime. Quite a few Arrancar were interest in her.

He outfit is pure sex

No way.
No one gives a fuck about Bleach anymore, especially in Japan.

>ywn see Zanka no Tachi North animated
>Yamma-G's voice actor is dead

;_;

Nnoitra wanted that. Loli was jealous.

Loly is basically female Nnoitra. And she said things like this to her Orihime-chan "I can do whatever I want to you and he won't get at me", while whispering in her ear, stroking her hair, caressing her face or tearing of her clothes.

But they are making a fucking movie.

>tearing of her clothes
She also said she will take everything away from her. Her beauty-that's why they beat her up so badly before Grimmjow came. Her status-the clothes tearing. It was because of Aizen's attention. They wanted to humiliate her.

So what?

>unironically using filters
Disgusting.

>triggered by words

speaking of ZnT...

>Yamamoto's bankai
You could make whole other series out of Kubo's dangling plot threads.

People really don't pay attention to what they read, huh? Nothing could counter Yamamoto's Bankai. Not Rukia's nor Hitsugaya's (the strongest ice zanpakutou ever).

What we should be asking ourselves is: Why the fuck Yhwach didn't use it after stealing it.

Ichibei blacked the medallion.

I didn't remember that. Shit, I guess I need to reread that part.

Why is that an image instead of a text reply?

We'll never know how strong Ulquiorra really was, since his fight with Ichigo essentially took place in a vacuum and Ichigo's power level fluctuates from literally nothing to godlike on a whim of the author. I like to believe that in that short space of time he was the most powerful Bleach character. Hueco Mundo probably wouldn't have fallen so easily to the Quincy Nazis had he survived.

It's more expensive than anime series. If they are ready to spend money on it there are definitely people still interested in Bleach.

Snapshot of a deluded rukiatard who believed Rukia can beat Yhwach.

>implying that Rukia is stronger than Hitsugaya
Yeah people like to rag on Hitsu for jobbing but come on.

>

More people are interested in anime.

Slow thread.

You mean dead. Like the manga.

Final bump