Can we all agree this is the worst Trigger anime of all time...

Can we all agree this is the worst Trigger anime of all time? I can't be the only person who found this really weak compared to what they normally do.

Objectively yes

You might as well just title the thread "hello i am a newfag"

it would have been great if they didn't force okada to change it from typical trigger shounen to a boring melodrama

Honestly, I'd say it was Inou Battle. It's the second worst though. It wasn't necessarily bad just not as good as the other shows they've made.

Inou Battle exists, so no.

It's the best the studio did.

It was pretty terrible, but okada was the reason why.

It was great until the melodrama kicked in.

no, it's better than ninja slayer

Thinking about this makes me sad. The show was so beautiful, but just so awful. All the characters other than autism couple were likable.

At least Ninja Slayer doesn't give a fuck of the form

Trigger didn't do anything wrong. The writing was just horriable

Naraku within was an amazing part of that show, even more when Dark Ninja showed up.

The visuals were nice.
Everything else was garbage.

I think the saddest thing about this show is that Boom Boom Satellite's final song was wasted on them even the opening animation was wasted on them. God dammit, I wanted to like the group so badly but only the Okada self insert and her boy toy managed not to piss me off by the end. Tenga and Chidori are realistic to the extreme, Nico is definitely going to end up some dude's practice girl before he goes to collage and Autismo and Austisma were so generic cookie cutters I felt like they were persona MCs who got dumped into the wrong show. They told their story within the first 5 minutes of episode 1 right down to how people correctly guessed they'd end up falling in love.

I can only hope the thing Trigger learned from this is don't hire writers who don't mesh with their crazy wacky style and ham. I guess they just wanted to see if they could do something different, like when Michael Jordan tried to play professional baseball or when Steven Colbert tried to not constantly play an extreme example of a stereotypical conservative.

>Honestly, I'd say it was Inou Battle
>Inou Battle exists

Fuck you. Inou Battle was fun.

I liked it
Inferno cop is the worst

This. I was loving it up until they were all curled up in the rain. Everything went to shit after that. It was a neat premise completely ruined by shoddy execution. Which is a shame, because Trigger has a great sense of style and animation. They just need some good writers.

Amongst the trigger shows I've seen, this was defentily the worst

Kiznaiver in general had a few good moments. But overall was like 6/10 or something

Had potential but was shit

When does Little Witch Academia The Animation air? You know they're gonna make Akko suffer, I mean look at the shit Ryuuko and Luluco went through before they could end the show with a big happy smile. Shiny Chariot returning only to job to the big villain who hates that magic is used for Tanoshii and Eago?

>he doesn't like inferno cop
But inferno cop saved anime

The animation was pretty, but the reason it was so lacking is because it had way too much drama, not enough trigger action, and the plot was meh.
If 2 of the 3 were fixed it would have been great

I doubt Okada could write even typical shonen.

It also had no character the auidence could give a fuck about, Autismo was bland and boring, Chidori was annoying and naggy, Masochrist was pointless, Nico was a retard on purpose with no real dive into her character other than fake ass Nui, Tenga was a generic thug, then it turned out he's a generic white knight, Glass boobs wasn't really a lesbian, Skinny was there to hopeless by swayed to glass boobs's whims, as Okada has noted in the past that she likes to mess with people,finally, Blue Satasuki, her whole character is basically a waifu who wants her husbando because she can't live any other way, a doll for a doll. I remember people saying this show needed to be 2 cour and now I agree, these fuckers needed some development badly.

Okada was a mistake.

You were.told but didn't hear.

It was shit dude, best girl lost in the second episode