Is time travel the ultimate wish-fulfillment fantasy?

Is time travel the ultimate wish-fulfillment fantasy?

No more so than Mecha, Harem, or Isekai.

I'm admittedly a sucker for time travel shit though.

Yeah but the wish fulfillment varies. There's

>I'm going to travel back in time and invent something first, get rich, fuck bitches, etc.

and then there's

>holy fuck I wish I could correct all those cringey moments

Can some one explain what exactly happened here? It gets posted 5 times a day. Never actually watched this show

Ultimate cuck.

guy wakes up from coma after 10 (15?) years and the girl he saved from a serial killer had a kid with his friend. been memed to hell

the rest of the manga is shit but all you need to know is that there is no truer love than a serial killer waiting 15 years for a rematch against the one that got away

"Nice guys" thinks girls owe them pussy if they do them a favor.

Guy is in coma.
Girl he saved from dying, who really liked him, ends up with with one of his friends.

It just seemed as if he was left behind, but that's what happens when you end up in a 15 year coma.

Which one's more of a wish-fulfillment?

For me, it's the latter.

I don't think about how I could've invented this or could've invested in that, but I constantly find myself wishing I could go back in time and correct a bunch of dumb social mistakes. Like how I shouldn't have said some hurtful thing to my parents, or how I wish I could've just told some girl I liked her.

A guy travels back in time to save children from a serial killer, he does so and he ends up with his true love. That picture is just one of the girls he saved when he went back in time.

>just one of the girls he saved

No, looking at time travelling MC they usually realise they can't have everything and become more realistic about their goals.
It's does force an idealistic character to become a pragmatist which can be seen a wish fulfillment in itself for characters who have trouble moving forward.

Nah, harem's more guilty.

Time travel varies based on how shitty the future/past changes are. Like Psyren, where the future is post-apocalypse.

Well, it is subjective. For me time travel > harem because I'm more regretful than sexual but both of those are dwarfed by pure power fantasy of challenging the gods like gurren lagann etc.

But yeah, I did really get a wish-boner when I finished the first ep of erased.

guy goes back in time to save a girl's life, gets into a 10 year coma, wakes up and finds out the girl he saved fucked his best friend

She fucked the kid with the bowl-cut, not Kenya

He's the shining symbol of cuckoldery.

the epic cuckyroo meme of course
boi do I sure love memes

Dunno, but I sure love it.

Steins;Gate just asspulled their way to save everyone.

it would have been ok if she had fucked Kenya, but why the faggot bowl cut kid?

that wasn't really wish-fulfillment in the self-gratification sense, more like magic schoolbus with time machine instead.

Then again I don't really know since I dropped that after a couple episode because of how mediocre it was despite the time travel aspect.

Kenya was gay for Satoru anyway

No. Being meguka is suffering.

>Homu has both Za Warudo and Killer Queen
>Guarenteed to get Madoka's pussy in yuri Valhalla
>BTFOs Kyubey
>All the girls try to get a long with her
>Decides to recreate the entire movie so they can pal around again
>Becomes devil and is hated by everyone, forgotten by the girl she loves.
Moral of Rebellion: you should stop while you're ahead.

As a child she was a loner that got murdered and he went back in time and became her only friend and introduced her to his friends and everything while saving her, yada yada the kind of progression you'd see in a love story.

>she doesnt owe him her pussy
No, she owes him her entire life.

author is a faggot loser and nice 7s

I hate how this sort of situation can never again be "tragically beautiful" or "bittersweet."

Nope, just people screaming KEK at their computer screens like a bunch of farm animals.

>tragically beautiful
what a fucking cuck

cuckledeedoodeldoo.

It's really funny. Like, little kids funny. No wonder cuck is such a popular word among underage anons pretending to be adults.