youtube.com/watch?v=rGDJql9593I
youtube.com/watch?v=75gUJ_4SyY0
youtube.com/watch?v=fmfyp_4JpUE
youtube.com/watch?v=5Y_6GGI-6c4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pWw-v9d2ppU
youtube.com/watch?v=h48Ru0-RJII
youtube.com/watch?v=NJRXc3xNGws
youtube.com/watch?v=rdNOr__vMIs
web.archive.org/web/20111104071121/http://kanzentai.com/trans-daiz04.php?m=02&id=race#link
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Leave Black to me, dad

youtube.com/watch?v=HNN5T-O4qB4

He got it from 17's corpse and dyed it red.

Its Bulma's.

even gine feels dissapointed with raditz.
she has that we gotta make another baby look.

>Beginning the thread by instigating Gohanfags
user you're going to make them angry stop!

youtube.com/watch?v=s-Yg6GglCO4

this one is better

I want to douse Zamasu

>Shitposting already
wew DB threads sucks

I don't know how to feel about him/her.

>implying Gine didn't love Raditz to death and that Raditz loved her naming one of his move after their favorite treat together, Double Sundae on a Sunday, Double Sunday
>implying Raditz with cut hair wouldn't look like Gine much like Teen Goten does
>implying she doesn't get on Bardock's case about how he didn't show much love to Raditz
>implying there isn't a video game where Raditz admits he's weak only for Bardock to hug him and say he still is proud and loves him, let alone what Gine would have done

i love his jobs in the buu arc

missed the earring, then gets absorbed after witnessing it beforehand

Toriyama must've been having a giggle throughout the day

So who is Black if it's not a Goku clone? Goku's reanimated corpse from Future Trunks' timeline? He knows instant transmission so it can't be anyone else but Goku.

She mentioned that she'd tell Raditz about Goku. And she told Bardock where Raditz was when he asked!

Can gohan get a break pls.
Enough bullying.

Its just Goku, not a clone, not anything special. Just Goku, or should we say, Kakarot.

So nep well see black vs veggie round 2, Without the surpise factor of black ki sword, i think this will be an interesting fight.

I shouldn't be laughing I really shouldn't

Doubt it. Vegeta wasn't harming Black at all.

Why not? We all like to shit on Gohanfags.

Beerus hakai'd the potential out of gohan.

Meh the animation looked crap

"You can do it Gohan! I believe in you!"

i will protect you guys.

He may need to experience loss in order to understand

Vegeta didn't want F trunks to follow gohan's fate

Do you blame him? Gohan is....not even a shell of his former self. Happy, but pathetic.

I will destroy math like I destroyed cell.

Except "Kakarot" is a nicer guy than Goku

He needed extra help, he was taught by gohan afterall

Videl doesn't really need to rely on Gohan. All she needs is her own daughter, and then she is even stronger than Gohan himself.

Doesnt matter which timeline. He'll find a way to bottle it.
Must been his raditz genetic.

Yeah. at least F Trunks has help with that

I left it on his GILF's dresser

Gohan was GOAT in the last good DBZ arc, that's good enough for me.
Buu was shit and anything after is a shit particle in Toriyama career, even his random Dragon Quest designs are worth a thousands GT and Super.

why does Raditz have angry jobber eyes?

he was goku's slave in cell
>gohan only you can win
>>but why father!
>just listen to me faggot, here come with me to prison in another dimension
>ok here is cell gohan, just get angry or something
>>oh no that robot dude I just met!

>Gohan was GOAT in the last good DBZ arc, that's good enough for me.

but all he did in the Frieza arc was job

Everyone needed to slap some sense on him.

>Gohan "fans" continue to be outraged at how he lives happily with his beautiful wife and child, in a big house, pursuing his dream job.

He got them from Bardock.

post yfw HAKAI

Why doesn't vegeta wear this anymore?

He does, he just wears Saiyan armor over it. Remember user, no protective gear allowed in the tournament.

He isn't a real person, not fighting in a fighting manga is the same as being dead with shame.

mfw I realize Vegeta is one of the first tsunderes

He needs to take it off when fighting black
didn't really do anything agaist the Ki sword,he also looks better with no armour.

>also looks better with no armour.
I agreed, i think it is the best design of Vegeta so far

and shallow too

no fuck you guys

saiyan armor looks the coolest

the only shitty looking part are the shoes

db heroes goku currrent outfit > yardart armor > saiyan armor > every other outfit

Ftfy

>no protective gear allowed in the tournament.
funny how the U6 tourney was based on Tenkaichi rules and yet he still wore armor.

saiyan armour does look cool
but vegeta looks better without it

Reminder not to follow to anime DBZ characterization

> There’s how, basically, Son Goku from Dragon Ball doesn’t fight for the sake of others, but because he wants to fight against strong guys. So once Dragon Ball got animated, at any rate, I’ve always been dissatisfied with the “righteous hero”-type portrayal they gave him. I guess I couldn’t quite get them to grasp the elements of “poison” that slip in and out of sight among the shadows.

kanzenshuu.com/translations/wired-japan-1997-akira-toriyama-interview/

You didn't say please.
You can destroy planets but you can never destroy what I am, friend.
I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace.
I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness.
I am truth.

ALLY

TO

GOOD

NIGHTMARE

TO

YOU

>I’ve always been dissatisfied with the “righteous hero”-type portrayal they gave him

My favorite Goku quote is

If I don't do it, who will?

I actually really like that one as well on it's own. Even if it, sadly, describes how the series is.

It's kind of inspirational if you say it to yourself.

Goku sounds so disappointed in gohan

Nice projection

He died so Gohan could take his place while he could live his dream training in the otherworld. Gohan fucked up though

How can dubfags tolerate all that cringe?

My asshole is so puckered after reading that i may not shit for 3 days.

>He died so Gohan could take his place
Nope

He was humoring him

Nice headcanon bruh

Goku ignores Gohan now though. Come on you know if Goku had an excuse he'd never come back to Earth. Why else would he learn instant transmission if not to run away from his dear companions

Holy shit you made me remember when he told Future Trunks that he was going to wait until the last minute before teleporting to Freiza

my man look at the chapter title

His fight with Cell was pretty even. It was a battle of attrition which he probably could have won if he used senzu beans on himself rather than Cell.

Goku hates Gohan for wanting to be a "scientist". I don't blame what's the point of becoming a scientist if the Briefs exist. Gohan's only talent is fighting so he might as well become a martial artist

>Goodbye, my son. Our hopes and dreams travel with you

goku passing on the torch

From the look on his face it seems like he barely tried

He will become just like Gohan as soon as the pussy gets hold of him

So he's only honest when he's out of their reach huh.

Will Future Trunks get SSjB?

>Goku ignores Gohan now though.
No, not really. He was upset that Gohan didn't come to the U6 vs U7 tournament.

>Come on you know if Goku had an excuse he'd never come back to Earth. Why else would he learn instant transmission if not to run away from his dear companions
Damn, you have lots of headcanons don't you?

And? That just means for the Cell Games, besides it's probably a bad translation like Goku saying Scientist instead of Scholar.

>I'm free at last
Knowing this fucker he would probably ask to wish him back after Chi Chi died if Majin Buu didn't fuck up his plans

He can't do that since he's the only strong person in his timeline. He knows that if he slacks off, everyone is fucked. That's why he never stopped training.

>I hate Gohan for wanting to be a "scientist"
ftfy
Stop projecting on to Goku.

It's not my man, since you will find out in the end as well

He stayed on Yardrat way longer than he needed too. If it wasn't for Frieza heading for Earth he'd probably act as if his ship was still broken

>being this delusional

does this have to happen every thread

Other fags reasoning is flawed but he is right about goku wanting his son to take up the mantle so to speak.

>You guys better not bring me back to life
How did he manage to get away with it?

Yes.
>Ep. 62 "Trunks' Super power"

Vegeta trained Trunks like a saiyan. They spent no time together, they focused on themselves and not each other.

Goku trained Gohan like a son. He taught him how to care and how to live. He trained him.

Trunks died.

Gohan killed Cell.

The entire point of this arc is to show what makes Gohan so strong is his Human side. Not his Saiyan side.

Could Goku beat Saitama?

No since Saitama is a gag character who always wins, which is why he is usually bored

Now THIS is shitposting

>He stayed on Yardrat way longer than he needed too.
You don't even know what he was doing user. Quit reaching. Also Future Goku kills both Freeza and King Cold, the only reason he didn't in the main timeline is for Toriyama to show off Future Trunks.

>If it wasn't for Frieza heading for Earth he'd probably act as if his ship was still broken
So he does care then? Besides you're wrong again he left before he even knew Freeza was coming to Earth.

Then he got absorbed by Majin Buu and had to be saved by the union of two saiyans

yes because U N I V E R S A L P U N C H E S whereas the best Saitama has is some shitty planetbusting serious punch

>SSJ2
>Human
What the fuck

Yep, Saitama isn't even a planet buster. Goku rekts him easy.

This was true for the Cell arc.

That doesn't mean Toriyama can have a change of heart and toss out his ideas later.

You have to remember, he literally came up with SSj3 on the spot. It wasn't planned.

He just decided to do it.

Saitama would be too distracted and jelly of the magical color changing hair.

Wouldnt stand a chance.

>but he is right about goku wanting his son to take up the mantle so to speak.
No, not really.

SSj2 was intended to be the potential that was always hidden in Gohan. If Z had ended right there, it would have stayed that way.

We would have always assumed it was Gohans potential as the powerful saiyan/human hybrid that led to that form.

Even more so, it has been said even in Super that a human saiyan crossbreed makes an offspring that has more potential than a regular saiyan.

that looks like a screenshot from digimon 01, with that awful digimon art.

Toriyama winged the entire manga. Nothing was planed. The entire cell saga was the way it was because the editor didn't like the villains so Toriyama had to keep changing them

Yes really.

Can you not read all the pages posted ITT?

>Even more so, it has been said even in Super that a human saiyan crossbreed makes an offspring that has more potential than a regular saiyan.
that was said as early as the saiyan arc

>potential
There's that word again. Gohan got his full potential unlocked three times in the series so yeah that's bullshit

Why do these threads always devolve into autists discussing inconsequential shit rather than whats happening in the show

Yes, I am saying that it's still being said, now about Future Trunks

I wish someone would kill Gohan so the Gohanfags would leave.

Because gohanfags are the worst

He got part of his potential released by Elder Namek.

And then again by Old Kai.

What the fuck is wrong with his arms, they looks so disproportionnal

No, that was Videl. She's clearly a succubus.

REMOVE GOHAN remove gohan. You are the worst saiyan. you are the saiyan idiot you are the saiyan smell. Return to namek. To our namekian counsins you may come our contry. you may live in a zoo...ahaha gohan we will never fogive you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole half-saiyan stink gohn sqhipere shqipare..half monkey genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead gohan..ahahahahah GOHAN WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget the cell saga.cell we kill the gohan , gohan return to your precious ultimate potential….hahahahaha idiot monkey smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE HALF MONKEY FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. goku+vegeta+beerus+whis=kill gohan…

leave goku black to me

His whole reason for staying dead apart from the Dragon Ball not being able to wish someone back twice, was to stop bringing threats to the Earth and Toriyama says Goku isn't a righteous hero type so what the fuck is he passing on?

You forgot Super Saiyan 2 which was supposed be the end of the line of the rage boosts

>this is what gotenks actually believes

gotenks is on suicide watch every since he got shitstomped by base form (purple) vegeta

Saitama wins because it's funny. It's the same reason why he tanks earth shattering punches but gets hurt by cat scratches and can't kill bugs.

Current goku couldn't beat Saitama but kid Goku totally could.

Because of the retarded Gohan "fans"/shitposters at the start of the thread.

And again when he fought cell

They should give him some hulk transformation and have him go full bruce banner

>you wouldnt like me when im angry...

To be fair, he mentioned that Bulma once said he attracted trouble. And lo and behold.

Nah, Goku likes ChiChi

he was just spouting bullshit. No one ever listens to Bulma. I could have sworn that during the android saga he promised Chi Chi that after Gohan and him wouldn't fight anymore but we know Goku he can't live without fighting so he died

You faggots ready for Super Saiyan God Vegito?

He's gonna be the highlight of this arc, fighting off a Zamasu and Black fusion.

righteous hero != protecting people

non canon toei filler tbqh

>that namek saga filler where Bulma is alone and she wishes Goku would show up and save everyone and then questions why he married Chi Chi and not her and that she was clearly the better choice

Goku only got married because he didn't know what marriage was.

They're back in their regular outfits anons, but yes I am ready.

>he was just spouting bullshit
No, you are stop with your shitty headcanon faggot.

that's a baller Gi

But they got lucky when the fusion cancelled last time so why would they merge this time?

That doesn't mean he doesn't like her though.

do you have a life or do you bait in every thread?

Because now they know you can use Dragon Balls to defuse (like how Kaioshin did)

it'll be gogeta you retards, why would they portara fuse again?

>reminder that gogeta isn't actually canon yet

We're talking about DBZ not super you faggot

can we all agree gt goku outfit was good

It's not fair...

Whis outfit is best

>righteous hero != protecting people

Well Vegeta's pride was shattered so I could see a fusion happening

Okay friends

>post yfw we will never ever see a canon female ssj

Unless Goku taught Vegeta the fusion dance during those three years in the new time chamber, it'll be Vegito.

>Dodoria tasted that
Lucky guy

Just realized he is the only strong good person in that entire universe with the Kais/god of destruction dead

Trunks should be made a Kaioshin after this saga

>DBZ
Fuck off animefag

youtube.com/watch?v=rGDJql9593I

>Trunks should be made a Kaioshin after this saga
Do your research faggot.

I say DBZ because how different the kid Goku part was compared to the adult Goku part

You just got caught flirting with Videl, how do you plea your case to them, Cred Forums?

Vegito is literally Goku with a huge power boost. There's no Vegeta there other than the name

If there was more Vegeta in there Vegito would have actually jobbed to Buuhan instead of faking it

Goku rarely mocks his opponents unlike Vegeta.

Vegeta knows how to dance

>retard doesn't know what fusion means.

Why doesn't Goku want to kill anyone anymore? I really miss Kid Goku

If there was more Goku in there, Vegito would've got surprised by laser

Well, looks like it's Gogeta

He does mock his oppenents. Well he did when he was a kid and he mocked Frieza

Pay attention dumbass he killed Freeza.

>Vegeta

Don't be salty Vegetafag. We all know that Vegeta is a cocky faggot who finds a way to lose even if he's more powerful than his opponent

He killed Buu, but he hasn't faced anyone he could beat or that was irredeemably evil as him since.

>Goku rarely mocks his opponents

You just described Goku

Sorry but Vegeta was the one who lost to Cell due to being cocky

That's goku's signature actually, he could've stopped the androids for good for example

>fusion
>the process or result of joining two or more things together to form a single entity.
>two
Meaning Goku AND Vegeta, you dumb fucks.

I have an important question. Was Vegito shorter than Goku?

Leave Black to me...

Goku got Krillin a wife thanks to that choice!

He has none of Vegeta's personality traits
He did it for Krillin

>That's goku's signature actually
>posts a image with Tien and Kuririn doing the same
Top kek

He has Vegeta's genius my man

Where's that one from?

Whis says that he felt the deathly intent as did Beerus almost implying hes connected to the god of destruction in some way. What way?

Is this a parody or American did actually watchDBZ this way?

Why would anyone want Vegito to scream IM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS? It's good that he takes after Goku

Wow what the fuck. I only ever watched the dub, and in that Vegito is totally surprised by the technique.

Fucking idiots better have fixed that in Kai.

Oh shit I can see Vegeta's hairline

No, Chi-chi just said she'd put him to work. She never said he'd never fight again.

You know she meant filename. She needs to let it at him. All of her frustration.

On that note what would Vegito's status be since he's the fusion of the prince and a low class warrior

I have Kai, they did fix it.

>He has none of Vegeta's personality traits
Are you retarded? Literally the first thing he did was turn SSJ and call himself "Super Vegito" ring any bells dumbass?

bottom right looks like SSJ3 Goku to me

it pisses me off to see the filler trash saiyans prominently sitting at the front

Saiyans are Saiyans, user.

You realize blue color is useless now don't you?

yeah Goku called himself Super Goku many times

Given how strong Goku and Vegeta are now, how strong would Vegito be now compared to say Beerus and Black?

That rival boost was bullshit.

Stronger than Beerus

Kaioken is the best training technique for Saiyans so why didn't anyone else learn it? You could get as many zenkai boosts as you wanted. If Goku spammed it when he was dead he'd have easily beaten buu

Because Goku didn't teach any of the half Saiyans it, or Instant Transmission

All night. It's the uptight girls you gotta watch out for.

>Kaioken is the best training technique for Saiyans so why didn't anyone else learn it?
Fuck off, stop whoring out Goku's moveset.

zenkai along with power levels got scrapped after freeza saga

He decided to waste his time with SSJ3 instead

>everything goku did was copied, he never made his own moves
funny if you think about it

Flirting isn't a crime.

>what is the Cell saga and Future Trunks arc?
Dumbass

Cell used it

Solar Flare is one of the best techniques in Dragonball but it's been a long time since we've seen it

I need to start drawing lewds of these two.

>Buu Saga

Base Goku: 80,000,000
SSJ Goku: 4,000,000,000
SSJ2 Goku: 8,000,000,000
SSJ3 Goku: 24,000,000,000

Base Vegeta: 80,000,000
SSJ Vegeta: 4,000,000,000
SSJ2 Vegeta: 8,000,000,000

>Super (Post-3 Year RoSaT)

Base Goku: 200,000,000
SSJ Goku: 10,000,000,000
SSJ2 Goku: 20,000,000,000
SSJ3 Goku: 60,000,000,000
SSJB Goku: 1,200,000,000,000

Base Vegeta: 200,000,000
SSJ Vegeta: 10,000,000,000
SSJ2 Vegeta: 20,000,000,000
SSJB Vegeta: 1,200,000,000,000

SSJB Vegito: 24,000,000,000,000

SSJ = x50
SSJ2 = x100
SSJ3 = x300
SSJB = x6000

Potara Fusion: A+Bx10

>Solar Flare is one of the best techniques in Dragonball
Not really.

>Solar Flare is one of the best techniques in Dragonball but it's been a long time since we've seen it
>Solar Flare
>long time since we've seen it

Truly a deadly technique, works in the real world too

You might as well ask they didn't use the Kienzan on Goku Black

Mai is addicted to saiyan cock.

Their kids will have plenty of milk

Name one time it didn't work.

>Potential
Yeah, Gohan has "potential" but potential doesn't mean shit if you don't actually do anything with it. You're not the strongest just because of your potential, it's what you doHalf-Saiyans may be generally more powerful than full-blooded Saiyans, but Gohan doesn't train anymore so he's already lost whatever "potential" he had. You don't get to be strong just because your genes give you the potential to be strong.

Against Goku but barely anyone wears sunglasses so it's still really good. It's also the only reason why Cell survived. Tien is a great martial artist with his moveset

>His fight with Cell was pretty even

Cell was holding back against Goku, he doesn't go full power until Gohan goes SSJ2

Since we're talking about the past I'm still surprised that Goku let Kami remove his tail for good

I guess Mai using flash grenades is the closest thing to that from recent episodes

can you retards fuck off

She ended up with the hottest saiyan, it's no wonder she's addicted to it.

>A living, breathing human being created this

Wasn't he basically doing the same thing Trunks was doing when they fought?

user!

probably a reddit autist

It's versatile, effective, and simple. Only downsides are

>You need a sun
>It does no damage
>Only works on those with eyes
>Only works if opponent is unaware of it

The lack of damage is justified in making your opponent incapable of defending themselves to your further attacks, other than that it's a pretty solid technique.

Goku vs Tien, besides pic related.

So is every Earth girl

Kienzan + Solar flare would be baller as fuck, why has Krillin never done it?

see

Humans!

>base goku 80,000,000
Kill yourself right now

Hey user-chan, come here!

I kinda wish I lived in the DB universe, its full of cute girls. Every few years the Earth being on the brink of being destroyed wouldn't be very fun though.

He did and cut of Freeza's tail.

I liked Roshi's lightning techinique. Man I wish we got more than punches and ki blasts

Just learn how to control ki and you'll be relatively fine

That is not Solar Flare.

That isn't the solar flare.

Why? He should be at least that strong by the end of Buu arc, you big bitch.

Fucking Krillin out of all people created a better technique than Piccolo. Is Goku the only one who never made his own technique even Yamcha did it

>punches and ki blasts
Then don't read/watch a series about Martial arts.

We do

hakai

Spirit ball>Spirit Bomb

My bad, it's been a while since i've read past the Red Ribbon saga.

Sorry.

No shit, but it's the same principle removing someone's sense of vision which is unless in Dragon Ball when most characters can sense Ki/Chi

Trunksfags and Gohanfags are cancer that are killing these threads

Not Solar Flare.

Hottest, smartest, and richest saiyan. Also Trunks should be known as the "non defective" saiyan that actually knows how to DO things.

Goku
>has literal autism, NEET, suffers from full blooded saiyan behavior

Vegeta
>has some form of autism and a glaring ego complexity, NEET, jobs, and suffers from full blooded saiyan behavior

Gohan
>Jobber, cuck, weak as shit, married to a succubus, cannot train to save his life, no will to fight, and whenever he fights he has even more of an ego complexity than Vegeta that usually results in him jobbing (See point 1)

Goten
>Irrelevant, deserves more though

You're forgetting that hiding chi is pretty common.

Except everyone hides their ki

Unf.This is why Trunks was my first husbando.

That technique doesn't cause any pain user. Solar flare apparently hurts quite a lot.

Cell
>Perfect

>sexualizing the 2 most purest characters in the series

Do you think Videl got a fetish for getting beat up during sex after the Buu arc?

>Goku married a wealthy princess
>Vegeta married a rich genius
>Gohan married a girl with a rich dad

Remember that time Vegeta use the Kamehameha

kill yourself

Zamas...

Don't remind me of the Big Green dub

>yfw Saiyans are just gold-diggers

Please sexualize ZAMASU instead

Gohan was stronger then all of the Z fighters who fought Friezas minions and he was a lazy asshole who even misplaced his gi.

He personally curbstomped a guy who was beyond perfect cell in power while wearing a gay track suit and in ssj1.

He is more powerful then everyone else because of his genes. If he trained even semi seriously he'd have been more then powerful enough to hold his own against pre-bling frieza.

L-looks like Trunks spilled some ice cream on Mai and he's trying to help her clean if off....maybe they're at a pool party and that's why they're barefoot

Soon.

Same, user.

>tea

>hiding chi
So you're saying it's only usefull for running away?

It doesn't do any damage.

xeno is going to finish zamasu and black off are they?

>Someone who doesn't exist anymore

>Enough bullying.

test

All of that just so that he wouldn't show off the masenko.

I'm still kind of pissed that Toriyama bitched on making trunks into gohan from the future who's the only one left and stopping an army of ki absorbing tireless androids lead by 16 and cyber gero.

But, that cyberpunk coolness is something to write fanfics over.

>a guy who's slacking on his job

No idea if you're the same user that posts this pic every time but thank you. It makes me chuckle.

>Mai
>pure

More

i never kek so hard in my life

so that is the true power of the God of Destruction? With just a word all things die before him? No wonder Toriyama said Beerus was still leagues ahead of Goku and Vegeta.

Why the fuck is Bulma talking about being to young?

What's the context?

youtube.com/watch?v=75gUJ_4SyY0

You're welcome user. Yeah I cropped that pic and I post it a lot.

Trunks was gonna fight two bad guys by himself.

>use solar flare
>hide chi
>attack

It's not rocket surgery.

damn, i got the wrong one. thats from kai.

heres the original dub version.

youtube.com/watch?v=fmfyp_4JpUE

>zamasu was so pure he corrupted easily
do you think goku will be able to turn him back with some pep talk about how ningens aren't so bad?

In Herms' translation, she said that Mai was talking like an old lady like in the anime.

I hope so. Zamachan deserves happiness.

Sorry Mai, but you're too late. Trunks loves someone else now.

No he's in the irredeemable tier with Cell and Frieza.

Impossible!

Yeah attack equals raising your Ki user.

Watch Dragon Ball Z - OVA 2008 -Yo! Son Goku and His Friends Return!!
It's canon btw

But your opponent is blinded and won't have time to react to the sudden increase, that's the whole point of using solar flare in the first place.

I'm sorry but it looks like you're stuck with Future Trunks, the now established cuck Trunks.

>mai and trunsk going on double dates with each other

Why does Mai's eye shape change?

It's okay, you still have this.

>But your opponent is blinded
Which is unless in Dragon Ball when most characters can sense Ki/Chi.

>won't have time to react to the sudden increase,
Yes they will if they can sense Ki and their opponent isn't trying to run away.

Time travel double dates with yourself?

That would make a good slice of life episode.

That wasn't just "kill" that was "destruction".
Beerus basically eradicated Zamasu from existence, soul and all because he was arrogant enough to continue attacking after his plan was up.

Thats also why Beerus assumes his future self is dead despite multiverse theory, as his power is far greater than just killing someone. So Zamasu's unlikely to be alive even as a spirit or in otherworld either.

>most characters can sense Ki/Chi

That's why you hide your chi, stupid.

>they will if they can sense Ki

Dragon Ball characters get hid by head-on attacks all the time, what makes you think they'll be able to dodge a suprise attack from an opponent they can neither see nor sense?

the who the fuck killed Beerus then? The guy can erase people from existence and somebody killed him? No fucking way!

Oh and somebody hook me up with the DBS manga please. i really want to read the chapters with Gine and Bardock.

most likely all the Supreme Kais of that timeline were dead so Beerus being paired with them died alongside Supreme Kai after the Babidi encounter.

kissmanga, and Beerus is linked to the supreme kai. If he dies, Beerus dies, so during his death in future trunks buu saga, Beerus ended up dying in his sleep as a result.

Its also why he's permanently glued to him in the main timeline, as he's the only conceivable way he can die at the moment.

thanks. Now that i remember it. Wasn't the Supreme Kai inside some kinda sword that Dauruba broke or something?

>That's why you hide your chi, stupid.
Which you can't do if you're attacking retard.

>Dragon Ball characters get hid by head-on attacks all the time
You mean when they're distracted fighting someone else or it's someone who can't sense Ki like Freeza?

>dodge a suprise attack from an opponent they can neither see nor sense?
How is it a suprise attack when the opponent is right infront of them dumbass? And again they can sense Ki.

That's the Old Kai that got presumably incinerated by Dabura after the sword was petrified.

Nah supreme kai is the guy who turned up to world tournament and fused with his bodyguard then defused in the main universe.

Old kai used to be supreme kai but Beerus sealed him in the sword to make sure he never got killed. Buuut since the universe doesn't like cheaters they just made another supreme kai whilst he was asleep.

>i really want to read the chapters with Gine and Bardock
Read chapter 12 of Jaco the Galactic Patrolman

We never did get to see Universe 10's God of Destruction, did we? Will they show up to finish off Zamasu and Black, or will we get a worse asspull like Monaka crashes on Zamasu and kills him by accident?

>Trunks having the best theme
No surprise there.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Y_6GGI-6c4

>Kid years
>Downloading music from Kazaa
>Suddenly get this in a very low quality .wav format
>Crank that shit when friends and I played multiplayer games like Goldeneye and Pokemon Stadium on N64

The good, cringey memories this brings, god damn. I miss those innocent and ignorant days when I could just enjoy stuff for being enjoyable.

Gohan is not a good fighter

>Which you can't do if you're attacking retard

That's why you hide your chi right up until the moment you attack.

>You mean when they're distracted fighting someone else or it's someone who can't sense Ki like Freeza?

No, pic related and the countless moments like this.

>How is it a suprise attack when the opponent is right infront of them dumbass?

They're blinded by the solar flare and the opponent is hiding their chi.

>borrow earrings
>fuse
>wish to infuse after

I blame Videl

Eh, Videl was originally interested in Gohan for martial arts reasons. He even put on a Gi so he could teach her how to fly.

The blame goes to the "studying is more important than the survival of the Earth" logic of ChiChi.

Because at the level they were fighting, the armor was basically as sturdy as regular clothes.

>That's why you hide your chi right up until the moment you attack.
Meaning the person will sense the attack.

>No, pic related and the countless moments like this.
Stop being stupid, Goku was faster than Vegeta there so of course he couldn't dodge that, but if you're using Solar Flare on someone chances are you're not faster than them.

>They're blinded by the solar flare
And? Solar Flare doesn't erase the memory of the person infront of them.
>the opponent is hiding their chi.
Not when they're attacking.

what makes you think this is happening.

>i will never do that preposterous dance
>and yet he was dancing an uglier dance in front of Beerus

>According to Whis, the other gods of destruction are considerably more violent than Beerus and Champa.
When was this stated?

So in Super, instead of being the megane-kun handsome Dr fit as fuck lady killer, he grew up to be like Yamcha?

Since he looks like a full on lazy dad are there at least doting moments to explain why he let himself go so hard?

>Meaning the person will sense the attack

And not have enough time to react, otherwise characters would just dodge literally every attack.

>Goku was faster than Vegeta there so of course he couldn't dodge that

B-but he sensed the attack!

>if you're using Solar Flare on someone chances are you're not faster than them

Says who?

>And? Solar Flare doesn't erase the memory of the person infront of them.

What, are you dense? Are you retarded or something? You can move without using chi.

Holy shit I may pick it up again just to see Vegeta be best dad moments, I'd rather skip the episodes he'll eventually job to make Goku look better though, pretty shit in light of all things.

>Bardock
>jobber

>no results from google, yandex, saucenao, idqb, or tineye despite trying both the thumbnail and full image
>not posted on danbooru, gelbooru, or r34.
mind giving a source for that? my googlefu is no match for its obscurity.

>So in Super, instead of being the megane-kun handsome Dr fit as fuck lady killer, he grew up to be like Yamcha?
his hair is slick again more like his Mystic variant, and the Toyotaro/Toriyama interview revealed that they would love to match up to the events of the Epliogue of Z so I expect them to redeem Gohan eventually to be ripped and smart.

whip out my dick, last the distance, can't beat the dick.

The younger versions are further in their relationship would be gold.

>And not have enough time to react
Says who?

>otherwise characters would just dodge literally every attack.
>B-but he sensed the attack!
Are you retarded? Bottom right panel.

>Says who?
Why would you waste Ki blinding someone, when you're faster than them?

>You can move without using chi.
That doesn't make it a suprise attack retard, the enemy still knows about their presence.

He's been in mystic form this entire time.
He uses twice as much energy just walking around doing dick all while everyone else can drop their shit into the single digits.

If they all had scouters going they'd be able to see gohan walking around with an unchecked natural powerlevel of well over a million.
When he trains his powerlevel grows exponentially due to his mystic form.
His SSJ1 form was basically ssj2 and his ssj2 was an exponential increase that nearly killed him because it was way too much for his untrained bitch nigga body.

A few months of hard training and he'd be able to tank ssj3 goku's best hits easily without going ssj.

Why are you using Naruto shit to argue dbz shit? What the fuck?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pWw-v9d2ppU

Well it's beyond retarded how flimsy he's become when they contribute more to society by being a global deterrent against ayylmaos.

It's fine to maintain the life he wanted to live but he should be shot by a laser for becoming a shitty protector for his daughter.

Use your head, the same principle applies here.

Can someone redpill me as to why this show is so popular on Cred Forums? There's been a DB:S general thread that's constantly up every hour of every day for the past ever

I thought Cred Forums hated Dragon Ball Super? What changed?

>i can't back up my arguments using relevant examples

Thank you for admitting defeat.

>being this retarded
Whatever.

le super is bad meme

The movie rehashes sucked, that's why a lot of people didn't like Super. Those ended though and the new arc is much much better (animation especially).

The only people who should be shot by a laser is edgy retards like you.

mixture of the newest arc actually being good and the one before it to a lesser extent and people simply on the ride because it's dragon ball

Trunks and Black have saved the series so far.

videl did nothing wrong
she is completely supportive and would let gohan do just about anything he wants, he just doesn't want to train anymore
she even said she wants her daughter to be a martial artist too

The difference in overall quality with the current arc compared to the older rehash arcs is so apparent that you would think the production studio hired a whole new team.

Where should I start watching? I heard some good things about the tournament episodes but I watched some of them and they were shit. That bear thing had shitty animation and shitty choreography, does it get better from there?

I dunno, some of the BoG episodes were actually decent

>spoonfeed me pls!!!
Fuck off

1-2, BoG movie, 15-18, RoF movie, 28+

I agree, the tournament arc is pretty poor save for a few key moments. I would honestly suggest reading the manga up until Future Trunks appears, then switch to the anime. Start at ep 46 and skip all the way to the credits to get the post-credits buildup for the future arc (since that episode was dogshit anyway), and then just start watching the anime like normal. DragonTeam is the best subgroup, but once they run out switch to Batman subs and you'll be good.

If you haven't watched either movie yet, watch them. BoG is really good, RoF is okay.

Fuck off

Eh, I'd blame the fact that he was constantly drug in to fights as basically a child soldier. Saiyans showing up? Big Green kidnaps him and dumps him in a valley for a few months, and then regularly beats him. Saiyans show up, kill his Stockholme'd kidnapped, and he is then drug off to an alien planeg where he has to fight a super powered intergalactic space tyrant. He finally gets home, and the only person who actually cares about who he is beyond how much ass he can kick pushes school on to him. Then a bunch of androids show up and he is basically forced in to child soldiership again and made to fight a genetic horror from the black lagoon. He then gets to finish growing up relatively normally until space wizards show up, drain his energy, and it's back to fighting against his will because that's what his dad and friends push him to do.

So yeah, of course Gohan wants nothing to do with this shit. It's just an endless cycle of powering up only for some more powerful asshole to show up, and the only one handling shit is Goku. He's probably happy he choked because now everyone will get off his back while Dad and Vegita handle shit like they always do.

>D-do i fit in Cred Forums senpai??

Holy shit I prefer sub to dub overall, but this Goku is so much better.
youtube.com/watch?v=h48Ru0-RJII

Mexican dub is waaaaaay better, no offense this dub is good too but that GOOD

Fuck off

No subs
sorry
youtube.com/watch?v=NJRXc3xNGws

God I hope they make movies covering the Champa and Future Trunks arcs.

>the way they constantly use "blast"
Why do they keep saying that? They never used it in the dub before, it was usually just "attack" or something.

Whatever translation you grew up with will be your favorite. You can't really fight over who's better or worse, because you'll always be biased.

For example, I think your Goku kind of sucks. I think he's half-assing all his screams, but I don't speak Spanish so maybe all his dialogue is really solid and full of colloquialisms that don't translate into other cultures. I wouldn't know. Now maybe there's a few things with the English cast you could point out that I wouldn't notice or care about, but it doesn't matter since our favorites are our favorites. There's no changing that.

yeah, herms' translation was a lot more natural as well

Its just nostalgia man.
youtube.com/watch?v=rdNOr__vMIs
This guy barely tries now

>For example, I think your Goku kind of sucks.
this
though I think the jap version is far best except the granny

Spaniard here and your dubs are good very good.
Our dubs at the other hand...

>tfw vegeta is going to take another L
can't wait for more of the rape train

It doesn't suck, but the American one is so much better.
Trust me, I'm mexican.

Trust me, I'm mexican.

Trust me, I'm mexican.

What the fuck.
I didn't do that.

Seems like you have Mexican internet as well.

at least he'll keep it going till episode 63

No it isn't

>DBS ep.62:"Trunks' Super Power" October 16th
can't come soon enough

don't get your hopes up

Considering vegeta has the episode after that.
He is still going to lose. "super Power" or not

its canon to the BoG movie at the very least where they mention Vegeta's brother. I'm not sure if they mention it anywhere else but they do mention it at the 25 yr Shonen Jump DB official timeline if that makes a difference.
Personally I thought it was a mistake and should not exist... Vegeta should be the sole prince and luckily I dont think they ever mention his brother in the manga.

I know it's mentioned in the movie, but it isn't mentioned in the manga or anime of Super

I love Vados-chan!

>you will never make love to Mai while she's wearing that nightgown
why live

I LOVE BEERUSSAMA!!!!!

kek

this fucking scene, holy shit

post more leave black to me memes

Still waiting for the return of the Champ.

It"s okay guys i got this!

>pic related
That was before vegeta figured out how to sense ki you know. That's why when he got to namek, friezas forces couldnt figure out how vegeta was finding people without a scouter.
It was a new skill.

Yo ho ho he took a bite of gum gum.

Hey guys do you remember Goten? I miss that kid. He wasn't in GT or Super for some reason.

He was barely in Z.

Huh?

Who?

>Implying Goten has ever been anything other than a second fiddle for Trunks

Time in the time chamber didn't help him at all. Clearly the lack of external stimuli - aside from fighting - had deteriorated his already burdened mind, and he snapped. Now he is a drooling retard.

What does hakai mean in English?

Destroy Or Erase

when?

"Die"

It's destroy, delete is pretty close but that's "sakujyo"

Does goku remind that he used to fight Pilaf,Mai and the dog when he was a kid?Or he simply sees them as children who has never met before?

DELETE THIS in hakai

He has autism user, what do you think?

i highly doubt he remembers them in kid form, he probably wouldnt even remember them normally unless pilaf went off on goku and explained it for him

That shit was awesome

pancake ass

basically noone liked DBS at first because of the animation. Cred Forums literally expected the drawing team to use hand drawn techniques like they did in the 80's and 90's.

Next reason not to like DBS: characters were no longer cool or as people remember them being.

Other reasons: well whatever Cred Forums decided to come up with. Now the show is good again because of Mai X Trunks.

>reread the Manga
>Yamcha was always shown to be two things: A smart guy who was knowledgable on martial arts, and the guy the stronger opponent would take down to prove that they're powerful, mainly because of Yamcha's cockiness
>Even since Piccolo showed up he couldn't do the former, only leaving him to be the latter

Now I really feel bad for him. Once aliens started getting involved he could only be Worf among his friends, until he retired (though he still wears his gi under his clothing).

Now that Gohan and Vegeta have taken his place, it appears he's just a legacy character, along with Bulma, Oolong, and Puar.

gohan is not relevant at all

It's only Goku and Vegeta

I still don't feel like he stopped being 12 when the series started. For all we know, Goku was born in the same year but was sent to Earth at 3, leaving the others the same age.

I just wish we got to see what year it was.

Easy. By watching Dragon Ball Z Kai.

"I AM THE SUPER SAIYAN, SON GOKU!"

In a better world he would have been the main character and his escalating rivalry with Tien would have led to some amazing creative fights instead on lazy "my number is bigger than yours" bullshit.

Gohan wishes Yamcha was his dad anyway.

>even Yamcha did

He created several, what do you mean "even Yamcha"?

>blacks identity will be revealed in 4 days

I can't deal with this feel

>not just coloring his hair blue

It's already spiky.

In a better world, Bulma would be so abusive towards him. But he's Yamcha after all...

That being said, even with all his failures he's still my favorite character. Maybe it's his theme song that helps.

>Trunks playing the Wii.gif

Goku black to Zamasu is like Piccolo to Kami. He created Black by himself, that's why they got similiar ki.

Present Zamasu already made his wish using the Super DBs to be granted a body exactly like Goku's the moment he gets killed. After Goku and co. return to the future, Zamasu (now in Goku's body) opportunistically appears and kills Gowasu, steals the time ring and the potara earring, goes to Trunks' timeline and teams up with future Zamasu.

Screencap this post.

>Present Zamasu already made his wish using the Super DBs to be granted a body exactly like Goku's the moment he gets killed
>After Goku and co. return to the future, Zamasu (now in Goku's body) opportunistically appears and kills Gowasu, steals the time ring and the potara earring,

Did you even read your post? The reason he tried to kill Gowasu is to steal his earrings and use the time ring to travel to the future and use the Super DBs.

He can't use the current DBs since they are frozen.

Only retard here is you senpai

The twist is that Zamasu somehow already traveled a year into the future and made his wish before encountering Beerus.

Yes it is

You'll never fit in with that attitude

Not him, but I first heard it in Tenkaichi 3 during Goku's Super Dragon FIst ss3

Go home Cell

someone drew it in the last thread i think

cute

is that the canon explanation? If so that's badass.

>smelly farts
what did Whis MEAN by this?

>"it's just a joke, bro!"

he rarely knows them and plus going ape really doesn't help either

>getting rid of the tail on adult goku

why did Toriyama do this?

two reasons akira doesn't like to draw tails and the second tailless saiyans are stronger

He didn't want to draw it anymore

>tailless saiyans are stronger
PROVE IT

>tailless saiyans are stronger

>GT

he had already forgotten them by the second time they met 3 years later

At least not all Gohans are pussies

dragonball gt was pure kino

bigbangkamehameha.gif

i remember cabba saying the saiyans grew out of the need for tails which is why cabba was so strong

What a shit excuse.

how does Super retcons GT again?

was there an official say by Toriyama about it or are we just hanging on to fan implications like the "movies aren't canon".

>Broly takes 2 weeks before the Cell Games
>Android 13 was many weeks more before that
>Bojack was a year after Cell Games
>Janemba was during after Vegeta got killed yet again

Baby was the only good villain in GT

Super 17 was fuck retarded and so was the Posi-Nega Energy shit in the Shadow Dragons plot

Toriyama has always referred to it as a "grand side story" so it has never been connected to his manga directly.

the version of hell in super, the de aging of the pilaf gang and the new forms and characters in super/ the new movies contribute to making it difficult to impossible to line up Gt with the current story.

Toei will never out and out say what is canon because they still want you to buy GT/broly merch.

web.archive.org/web/20111104071121/http://kanzentai.com/trans-daiz04.php?m=02&id=race#link
>Particularly, those Halflings born without tails hide an exceptional battle power.

How is Xenoverse? I heard there is a part 2 coming out as well.

I haven't played a DBZ game in a while and now I have the urge.

Super 17 could have been done well if they hadn't fucked up the story so bad.

I didn't hate the shadow dragons in terms of concept, I liked how there was a repercussions to abusing the Dragon ball's power.

GT was a lot of good concepts with cool designs, that didn't even live up to an eighth of its possible potential.

Why are you assuming that the time ring is the only way to time-travel when we know that's not the case?

>GT was a lot of good concepts with cool designs

Baby's design and the entire arc reeked of fanfiction, Super 17 was fucking stupid and Super Saiyan 4 looked like ass.

Go back to fucking Cred Forums GTfags, you're not fooling anyone.

I didn't extensively play Xenoverse but I figure'd I'd get the new one since it's just the same thing but more content.
Not like how people say a sequel is the same thing but more I mean this is the exact same everything that XV1 was just with more content

Kaioshin are born not made.

>tfw no qt supreme kai

Oh, I guess I'll just pickup 2 then.

I don't know how canon she is.

That's why I say Yamcha was the original Jobber. He literally was the guy who showed how strong the next guy is by losing to them. But he did it so often that the started to look weak.

I just drew that cuz someone was talking about how the DB girls prefer their sex. I like imagining Chi-chi knows what she's doing.

>That's why I say Yamcha was the original Jobber
Then you're retarded.

>goku and friends
>goku and earth defenders
>goku and the saiyans
>goku and vegeta
where did it all go so wrong

With you being stupid.

Is Zamasu in afterlife now?

Why? Why does that make me retarded?

I remember when i was 6 years old and my uncle (16 at the time) was watching saiyan saga. I can't forget the feeling when after his hype entrance (remember i didn't see any dragon ball before at that time) he jobbed to a fucking saibamen. It was brutal, all i had in mind was "but this guy supposed to be a badass!" I'd don't ever want to dissapoint anybody as bad as Yamcha dissappointed me that day.

i remember as a kid when i thought of 16 year olds as mature adults

kek