Hey Cred Forums, I'm looking for an anime I used to watch a long time ago. around 2011/2012...

Hey Cred Forums, I'm looking for an anime I used to watch a long time ago. around 2011/2012, there was an anime I watched on netflix. I don't remember too much, but I remember a scene where the main character wakes up unconscious, naked, and in Washington DC. he had a cellphone and a bunch of power to do a bunch of things and pull a bunch of strings without prior knowledge of doing so. If I remember it was all apart of some highlander-esque game where a bunch of people were given the same power, and I believe they had to kill each other and be the last standing to "win".

anyone know what i'm talking about or am I insane?

Eden of the East?

North by Northwest

Higashi no Eden.
And "a long time ago" is something completely different...

>Eden of the East was 5 year ago

shit... sorry.

how new

*7 years

danke shoen anun-coon

We NEET need to help each other, or do you want to wake up naked in an old cinema theater?

>he had a cellphone and a bunch of power
>cellphone

An user falls in love with an anime.
Unable to find, he is gifted with by faggot ex Cred Forums with the anime's name.

>Cred Forums

all you had to do was google naked washing d.c anime

Other than muh cinematic timing, the only thing that show had going for it was the OP (which was by a western band, if I might add).

I think you should kill yourself. I'm sure you'll find the answer in the next life.

>it's the "bitter oldfag doesn't realize that Cred Forums has an ever-changing userbase as people inevitably grow out of their edgy antisocial phase and are replaced by 14 year olds" episode

muh board culture, am I right?

And you wonder why Cred Forums is slow these days

Please don't misuse the quoting feature, newfag.

yeah, whatever. faggot.

i've contemplated it but I think i'll try to squeeze out as much happiness and joy from this current life before I do so. only if constant suffering happens would I probably actually do it. though even then i'd think. if i'm alive I still have the chance to be happy. maybe if im stuck in a bad place i'd have to try my hardest to get out, even if it faces me with a bunch of hardship, It might be worth it if I'll eventually find happiness

>Cred Forums

>this fucking new

Probably Boku no pico

Awesome start, bullshit ending, great cinematics

>Cred Forums
>I'm looking for this anime
First few posts fall for this blatant bait

>doesn't sage
Consider hooking up with OP and suiciding yourselves.