Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

That's a promise ok user? You can't back out now.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg
youtube.com/watch?v=Kq1LTxBqu3o
youtube.com/watch?v=6ooLxrzJQ7I
otakomu.jp/archives/426286.html
imgur.com/a/3dnPk
g.e-hentai.org/g/975257/e2bb729516/
badend.booth.pm/items/335634
ask.fm/nezumiironyanko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally horny oni sex.

Will Toyota and Rammstein ever be together like they should be?

If Pandora resurrecting herself is manually activated, a sneak attack maybe, or a timestop if Subaru can ever use the Authority of Greed. That's only a sneak attack really though, as presumably Pandora could even counter a timestop if she saw it coming.

But if Pandora can just autorez, I dunno. Draining all the mana in an area is a thing in a Re:Zero, but I don't know that authorities use mana, or are restricted to mana in a local area only.

I don't think Pandora can free Satella directly (assuming she even wants to) because of the witch miasma around her prison. So maybe lots of love nectar could shut her down.

Was expecting for a new thread to ask something that has probably been asked countless times already.

Where can I read the translated WN/LN?

All I've found so far is zeroliveblog, TLchicken and lemonwater123.

>SOON
What events will happen to cause his ascension?

Stuff is scattered, and there really isn't a central source. Plus those translating seem to want to skip around instead of translating straight through. TLChicken is starting straight through Arc 4, but its gonna take a long time.

Arc 4 translation/summary hybrid here: mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg

It's a pretty huge chunk of arc 4.

at zeroliveblog, tlchicken, and lemonwater123

Subaru's love for Emilia seems more like an obsession than actual love.

Cute Oni children that will never be ;~;

Fucker Subaru made little cute Farris cry during episode 23.
I'll never forgive him

Snu snu~

Man, the whole thing with rem brings down the series.

Rika > Subaru, prove me wrong.

TLchicken just got into arc 4, he's pretty fast so I would stick with that.

Wait until you see what cute little Felix does during the arc 3 epilogue.

I love Emilia tho

does this ever get good

Nissan came from our time. Dude should have invented a condom or something before getting it on.

What was Tappei thinking man

Nobody likes Emilia

Inter-species breeding is hard user. 10 years of straight fucking and they are still trying to make a third child.

mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg

That would explain a lot of shit honestly.

Didn't take that long for #1, and they apparently cooled it for awhile so they could have Rigel help take care of Spica. Maybe just switched to anal.

But I like tragedy. It makes the characters so much more savoury.

Its probably something like this, and Al might have a connection to it somewhere.

Really one of the bigger ways I could see shit going down is waking Rem up draws Al aggro when he suddenly remembers that.

True but you also need to consider that it took an entire year. Every night, most likely till morning.

if this is true I wonder if they just got the names switched up since Ram was the one who got all the combat power or if it turns Rem has a hidden superpower we never got to see that would result in some major shit getting fucked up.

It might not even really be a matter of raw power, they just assumed thats what it was.

Depends.

They're both really strong anyways and Rem has the power of LOVE

Pandora

I like this 'cult attacked village because they thought a one-horned oni was going to fuck shit up, but they targeted the wrong one' idea. Maybe Rem fucking shit up comes from her relationship with Subaru, or some fuckup that comes with her being un-comaed going wrong. Maybe things are already going seriously off plan somewhere right now, because she's coma.

Vigorous youngster fucking daily and it still took one year to get Rigel.

>Best girl never wins: The series

I will forever be mad about episode 18.

She'll win in the end.

Usually the MC confessing who they like at the beginning or middle of the series is a red herring.

Well they didn't exactly target the wrong one, the wrong one was wrecking their shit while the 'right' one was taking a nap.

Nigger, he literally killed himself as soon as he saw her in a coma, and outright told Emilia he loves Rem as much as he loves her.

Who knows if Oni even have the same fertility period humans do?

Her nose is like two inches away from something that stinks like dog crap.

How would Rem react to this?

Wait for it

Give or take another 4 years.

She's become addicted to the smell of shit.

Congratulations, Subaru-kun.

Rem wold probably be dead before that ever happens to be honest.

Waiting patiently in line forever.

>Implying there's not a Rigel running around by then.

Inb4 they pull a Harry Potter with a love trumps all evil moment.

Doesn't Subaru smell like black roses and lilacs though?

But all the villains in this series love love.

No, the witch stink is apparently pretty bad. Betty and Rem both described it as sort of rancid.

>Heroes winning
>Villains pull out the power of love to curbstomp
>Subaru calls bullshit

Yes.

Is that why Rem doesn't mind or enjoys when SUbaru doesn't bath on occasions? In hopes his musk overpowers the scent?

Pretty sure Rem is always trying to get Subaru to take baths so she can invite herself along.

That's how the witch's smell is described yes.

Rem calls it awful because it's associated with the witch, which is not a good thing in anyone's eyes from that world.

>Pandora says, "Subaru is now a dark lord and my devoted, willing slave."
>Reality gets rewritten.
>Subaru is now a dark lord and Pandora's devoted, willing slave.
Why would this not happen with such an OP ability, Cred Forums?

We don't know. Her Authority and its limitations haven't been strictly defined yet.

Another reason why she is best girl

>Can smell the witch on you

>Still loves you anyways

I'd like to see Emilia do that.

Pretty sure because she would enjoy bathing with Subaru for the sake of bathing with Subaru.

I wonder if Pandora will fuck Subaru up by warping reality where accidentally kills the person most dear to him and editing his RbD to re-spawn him in that exact moment.

Kinda like what she did with Betelgeuse

There are surely limits to her power, she can't just do everything she pleases, or else she'd just convince Emilia to unseal the door for her with her powers instead of being nice.

There's a good reason for that.

Well yeah, so I don't think there's a time she'd try and convince him to not take a bath.

>One of the archbishops sees Satella during Subaru's RbD proposal
>Gets rejected
>Instead of ending up like Betelgeuse gets a massive power-up
>I will show her I am worthy

I can see it

>WN is already at arc 6
>still no signs of Ley getting BTFO and Rem waking up anytime soon
>even if White Fox wants to continue animating the LNs Rem will be nonexistent in at least 2 whole seasons

How can Remfags even come to terms with this?

>implying I'm going to watch this shit if best girl isn't involved

By enjoying the other parts of the story while crying to sleep every night.

They should just wait until she wakes up and then animate that.

DES!

lol

>First episode puts her in a coma
>Second episode is her waking up
>Massive confusion all around because everything has shit the bed while she was asleep

Tappei is already cutting out unnecessary parts of arc 4 in the LN so it's probably a given that he'll do the same for arcs 5 and 6.

If not, White Fox will just butcher it so best girl can make a glorious comeback :^)

How would rem haters come to term with this?

>still no signs of Ley getting BTFO and Rem waking up anytime soon

You know that's absolute bullshit user. He even got BTFO'd when Beatrice and Otto got their hands on him. Now imagine what Subaru would do once he sees Ley shittalking about Rem. Not to mention arc 6 has a real chance of her coming back.

Yeah, but they gotta track the little turd goblin down first, and that's assuming killing his ass is the way to do this and not some more convoluted shit involving the rest of Gluttony.

By enjoying the series and plot while also savoring the little rare moments Subaru has with Rem.

His definition of necessary may not be the same as yours.

They toned down the Subarem love moments when he killed himself in the LN.

Just started this show.
If Emilia doesn't want to draw comparision to this Satella then why did she ask Subaru to call her that? Why not tell him your real name?
It will probably be answered soon, but I just can't see the logic behind her action.

Could just tell arcs 4-6 as a long flashback after Rem wakes up. Same narrative without enraging the fanbase.

And I'll assume that he'll tone down the filler that was Emilia's trials in arc 4.

It's about half Emilia's personal issues, and about half naivety. Even Puck immediately calls her on it, as you saw.

>tfw lone Emiliafag in a sea of Remfags

>Really one of the bigger ways I could see shit going down is waking Rem up draws Al aggro when he suddenly remembers that.
Here's the thing. Aldebaran never had that conversation with Rem in the current timeline, so it's going to be the first time he finds out of he ever finds out again. For all we know that plot thread will come up if he really is a Sage Candidate and he shows up at the tower, using Priscilla's luck and guesses to navigate through all of the traps, to see Ram taking care of Rem's body.
This is the version of the theory I like best. If you heard a prophecy about a single-horned Oni girl there who would play an important role in things to come, which one would naturally draw your attention? It'd be hilarious if Roswaal has actually been grooming the wrong Oni this whole time, because he was blinded by Ram's raw power and assumed it must be her.

Fuck off subaru

Subaru Kuun~ Subaru Kuuun!~

Don't worry user, I love her too
Even her mind-broken version is cute.

>watch show
>drop 1 minute in

Why the horrible moeblob design? MC is ugly as fuck and not even in the unique ugly just straight up moeblob ugly

WHO WORE IT BETTER

Patrasche.

Is nobody else going to address the fact that he's from another world? The only time I saw that brought up significantly was from the manga with Al.

>You will never be Al

Al look pretty chill

She wanted to scare him by calling herself the equivalent of the devil. She didn't want to get him involved in her own problems, so that was the intention.

Since Subaru knows jack shit about the world, of course that didn't work on him. Satella is like the devil in that world, except the devil destroyed half the world.

I guess I should keep watching. Puck is best girl

They don't know that, and neither does Subaru want to bother with it since he probably thinks everyone would find him insane.

he's just from an island in the far east what are you talking about user

How often does the Manga come out?

I think the only characters who even know are Al and Priscilla.

Pandora will job to puck, mark my words

Who the fuck is that?

The image, echidna witch of greed, pandora, witch of vainglory and suposed leader of the cult

Pandora is hyped as fuck, and so is puck, I would like to see a confrontation between pandora and true form puck

Pandora is a reality warper, she doesn't even need to fight puck.

We already know plenty about pandora power, from puck we dont know even his fucking name
Puck is more mysterious than pandora so I would vote for puck, following the typical mysterious aura=powerfull as fuck

True. But then there is also the dragon's blood and Sage.

What a pussy
We dont know the limits of her powers, and she will die, so she should probably has her weakness.
Following narrativewise, I expect she dying by emilia hands, or maybe because tappei dont want to make her waifu kill she dies by puck and we finally get the reveal of puck identity

Rem looks so fucking cute

Pretty sure the only ones that he's ever told are Al, Priscilla and Rem (AU) not sure for non-AU Rem though.

Regulus is a cheeky little cunt isn't he?

FUKIN WEEB SHIT LMAAOOO

Subhumans.

>Rem

Bullshit

Does Subaru ever truly fail at his primary goal in any Arc? Right now I'm also wondering what the odds are that anybody else could reach the tower of Pleiades.
That's because she is so fucking cute.
>not sure for non-AU Rem though.
She seems to know a little about his dank memes in the WN, but I'm not sure he ever really explained it at all.

>Best girl never wins: The medium
It's been a rule of LN/Manga/Anime writing since the dawn of time

>[They were both the name of stars, yes? From the place that Subaru-kun came from, they were how you called them.]
>[Yeah, my dad was basically a nut, the sort of sad human being who could barely read, but I thought that his idea to name me after a star was good. I really like it, my name. “Subaru” is also the name of a star from there.]
>[I’d always use the names of stars. With things like usernames on the Internet, I’d always use stars as nicknames. In a sense, aren’t these names SHINING!?]

I'm sorry?

So is his pet monkey.

>a man can't madly in love with a woman
>a woman can be madly in love with a man

all of the bishops are cheeky cunts except Pete he didnt do anything wrong

There is a fine line between love and obsession user. Plus you know, possible emotional manipulation.

I heard there was a lot more to Betel in the WN. What's that about?

The plot requires that she loses

WHOA

WHAT IF HE'S OBSESSED WITH HER IN THE SAME WAY BEETLEJUICE IS OBSESSED WITH SATELLA

DEEPEST SPECULATIONARY LORE

So Subaru is obsessed but for Rem is pure love?
I don't get it.

he was a father figure to emilia and was a very nice man but Pandora and the shitty witch cult came in and fucked everything up for him making him go insane

Betelgeuse was driven insane when he was forced to kill his lover Fortuna. Most of the lines he says in the anime are towards himself by the way. With "You killed her! With your own hands and fingers you killed her!". He is also one of the people who helped raise Emilia. That's also why he spots about love and diligence.

Did anything happen to Rem when she got rejected? No?

Poor Pete

If only his affinity with witch genes was better.

I can back out whenever the fuck I want, I'm only 6 episodes in.

We need more info for that to be a solid theory user

There isn't enough evidence yet.

Pretty sure the one who did the damage was Pandora.

Yeah it was but if Pete has better affinity he would have probably held them off better. Like Satella's affinity with it giving her 2000 hands.

Didn't Echidna say that not having affinity = double personality? Satella probably had shit affinity too, but she over did it in order to get power for whatever reason.

>Right now I'm also wondering what the odds are that anybody else could reach the tower of Pleiades.

Well its apparently one moth travel plus going through miasma as well as trying to get past the Sage Shaula, Subaru and Fugel are most likely the only ones.

still 1000% MAD

>Does Subaru ever truly fail at his primary goal in any Arc?

Now that I think about it, he hasn't at all hasn't he?

>In reaction to Rem’s light smile, Subaru said a statement full of truth.
>If Subaru were to lose her, he would definitely try and redo everything again.
>Even if the opportunity were to not be given to him, he definitely would still try and take the challenge.
>Rem now had this place in Subaru’s heart that comprised an amount to this degree.

>[Rem: Well, I guess I really shouldn’t go off and die now huh.]
>[Subaru: That’s obvious. Even if you were to die, I wouldn’t let you.]

>Putting their faces together, foreheads pushed onto each other they gazed at each other. Looking at Subaru’s treatments with love, their proximity being so close that their breathing could be felt by each other making Subaru uneasy. Naturally, he became pulled towards her pink colored lips and he felt his heartbeat speeding up.

>[Felis: You two, isn’t that about enyough?]

>From a far distance, Felis who had been watching from afar, interrupted the scene of these two flirting. It truly was such a big intrusion that it had to be a crime.

Time for you to get madder then.

Wait what the flying fuck. Why wasn't this put in the show? Why the fuck was he just some sheepish Saturday morning cartoon villain instead of getting developed like this?

I wonder what would cause her to overdo that.

Because its shown in arc 4. Plus time constraints are a thing.

because lots of backstory and character develpment happens in arc 4

I get the feeling that affinity is partially a matter of how well a Sin blends in with the host personality, rather than disrupting it somehow. An extremely lazy person would probably have an excellent affinity with Sloth, since it wouldn't contradict their preexisting nature.
His backstory is revealed more in Arc 4, though there's still some mystery to it.
Nope. If he fails in Arc 6, that would break his current chain of wins. Things would probably get a lot darker if Subaru started losing at his primary goals too.

>If he fails in Arc 6, that would break his current chain of wins. Things would probably get a lot darker if Subaru started losing at his primary goals too.

P-Please no

The higher the rise, the greater the fall user.

the higher they rise the greater the fall

I JUST WANT DARK LORD SUBARU and Rem

This hivemind I swear

Well that sucks, considering you need to get rid of Rem before Subaru ever gets a change to be dark lord.

Not sure how related this is, but the combination of Arc 6 talks and Betelgeuse's backstory has got me thinking. If Flugel presumably gave Betelgeuse the box which contains Sloth, is it possible he had other Sins locked away somewhere? Perhaps a few in his tower for safe keeping? Not the seven deadly ones, of course, but some other ones.

On a completely unrelated note, has anything ever mentioned how the Sage could possibly cure Gluttony?

Me too, but blatantly writing best girl off just like that for over a year is lame.

>Echidna: “Teleportation... ahh, yin magic. Nope, you'd be mistaken. There's lots of flaws in that magic. I don't really prefer to use it. What this is is just a tiny bit of an extra kind of entertainment. Since here, I've got some workable freedoms. This place is my castle.”

Wait. Can Subaru teleport if he masters Yin magic with Beatrice?

Yeah, there was loose information by Echinda that the Sage has a cure for Rem.

>is it possible he had other Sins locked away somewhere?

If there is a chance of that happening we are going to see alot of Dark Lord fuckery real soon.

>Sins locked away

If he presumable has all the sins and given them away. The only sins left in the box would be Hector's "Authority of Acedia"

Will Subaru receive that authority and sacrifice his name to give it back Rem's name? Because I can honestly see this happening.

WHY DID FAGGOT CAT INTERRUPT THIS?!

Well, unless there are some more unknown minor sins or whatever.
>Yeah, there was loose information by Echinda that the Sage has a cure for Rem.
I know that, but I'm wondering what the specifics are. What did the Sage have that no one else has?

Felix is straight

>I know that, but I'm wondering what the specifics are.

We don't know yet to be honest.

>What did the Sage have that no one else has?

Don't know either, but the sage has enough power to kill the sword saint Reid so.

WHAT'S THE POINT THEN

He dresses like a trap because Crusch says he looked good in them, plus Felix is really fucked in the head for being an abused bastard child who was locked in a basement for 9 years.

>Subaru: “It wasn't good or bad, but what kind of tea was that?”
>Echidna: “It's something produced inside this castle of mine. If forced to say, it's my body fluids.”
>Subaru: “What the hell did you just make me drink!?”
>Subaru kicks down his chair as he stands up and desperately tries to puke up the bodily fluids he just drank. Echidna laughs.
>Echidna: “That does hurt. I didn't think it was so bad, going by how you looked.”
>Subaru: “There's lots of hot girls out there whose bodily fluids I don't have the resolve to drink so no! Or really even if I had the resolve I don't want to drink anything called 'bodily fluids'! My fetishes are vanilla!”
>Subaru is not excited by spit or sweat or whatever excretions. He thinks. If they were Emilia or Rem's, he might just think otherwise. His heart quietly hides the thought.
>Subaru: “Fuck, I can't puke it. —Hey, this isn't going to do something bad to my body or anything, right?”
>Echidna: “You relax now. The body absorbs it unfathomably easily. Well, they're body fluids.”

What the hell did she make him drink? Just what kind of body fluids exactly?

Is Crush and Ferris' relationship improved upon and given more information? Because frankly their shipping bothers me a lot, and I guess I just have this misguided notion that Ferris is a loyal vassal not a guy trying to dick her.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kq1LTxBqu3o

Nah, Ferris isn't trying to dick her. Because Fourier is still a thing.

They are close friends, their relationship hasn't changed much since arc 3. Except for the fact that Ferris is as stressed as Subaru right now.

Who?

Witch Genes

Childhood friend of Crusch and Ferris. One of the people in the royal family who died.

>Felix is really fucked in the head for being an abused bastard child who was locked in a basement for 9 years
Seems like I missed something. What part of the novel is this mentioned?

Love Nectar

Why is Subaru drinking love nectar user?

>Otto: “Nononononono, wait a moment here.”
>Subaru raises his head like 'what' and Otto's like 'nononono' again.
>Otto: “I just nodded as you casually passed by something that should truly be delved into deeper, but... what? Natsuki-san, you took the TRIAL as well?”
>Subaru: “Uh, yeah, yes, I have taken it. A friend signed me up for it so had no choice.”
>Otto: “It's clearly impossible that you would have friends, please be more serious, Natsuki-san.”
>Subaru: “You know, there's things that're okay and not okay to say to people!”

Why is everything these two say so great?

Fourier would have wanted them to get together.

Felix's backstory.

The weakest pair of people makes the strongest of bonds.

>It wasn't that he was being bullied. It wasn't that he was being ignored. It was simply that Subaru had built up a wall from his side. The thought of touching someone's kindness, and winding up embracing hope terrified him. Whenever he thought of possibly seeing the starlight again, unease took him.

Hold on a minute. Embracing hope? Touching someone's kindness? Who does that remind you of?

I love 2003 things about Emilia!

Oh gee, it's really a huge fucking mystery. It's not like there's a specific person he gives the credit to for helping him get over his past. Also, isn't 「Touching You」 the name of the background music in episode 11?
youtube.com/watch?v=6ooLxrzJQ7I

>if Roswaal has actually been grooming the wrong Oni this whole time, because he was blinded by Ram's raw power and assumed it must be her.
Well Roswaal wants sweet magic Oni eugenics babies, so I think he more or less picked the right one regardless of other cosmic importance surrounding them.

I love her the best. Broken doll Emilia is mai waifu.

Because Betelgeuse is a sin. Whether you figure out what he's saying or what he represents is surely not our problem to explain everything to you.
> “Every human is a creature of sin, for which living cannot proceed devoid of victims. Thus, we may have become criminals upon the very instant of our conception in this world. But even so, people live. They are aware that although it produces victims, they cannot acquire things of worth without creating those victims...”

I want to pet Rem's head.

Its shit like this why I don't care if faggot cat cries. Not cool Felix.

If Rem's around you ain't gettng anything other than Hero Subaru.

>Well Roswaal wants sweet magic Oni eugenics babies
I'm not sure it's clear what Roswaal wants with Ram. That's just a particularly reasonable explanation. We just know that Roswaal thinks Ram is necessary to his plans.

You could get a Dark Knight Subaru with a tagging along Rem.

I think Rem would be able to tolerate it if Subaru merely got a bit darker and edgier, though she'd probably try stopping him if he seemed like he was going too far, but I don't think she'd stay by his side if he outright stopped being recognizably Subaru. If he became some awful fusion of the Bishops, the Sins, and Satella's lover, Rem would probably try to oppose him to try and save the Subaru she knew.

In other news, I added more to the list.

>There is no new chapter released in the WN yet

God dammit Tappei I need to know.

How many of those have been scanned?

I want an edgy future where Rem is forced to kill Ram and Subaru has to kill Emilia.

Its gonna be awhile.

I'd be more tragic if Subaru was forced to kill Rem with Emilia and Ram cheering him on though.

Rem bullying needs to stop
Rejected, Coma'd, almost no way more bad shit isn't coming down on her after she wakes up.

That's bad

That's even worse

I've been keeping track, though some of the current scans are missing pages, have shit quality, or possess similar issues. So, let me go check and see.
>27/60
There are still more in the works that I'm aware of, and I could add more to this list if I included the non-H ones too.

When will we start seeing more permanent character death?

If it actually happens I'm going to your house and murdering you in your sleep.

You can't just go off and constantly give Rem and Subaru the shortest straws possible.

But Tappei constantly has so, you're pretty much fucked there.

When more archbishops decide to be cheeky fuckers off-screen.

I can agree to that but just think of how beautiful the reunion will be.

Don't make Rem angry.

How much of a mess is she making on the floor there?

>A year
Oh you poor soul.

ANNOUNCE ANNOUNCE ANNOUNCE ANNOUNCE ANNOUNCE ANNOUNCE ANNOUNCE ANNOUNCE ANNOUNCE

Anime/Manga/Translation PLEASE

Depends on the meaning permanent. This series makes it ambiguous.

Nah man. Wilhelm is better.

That's what happens when those two try to defy fate.

I don't think she counts as rejected anymore if she's so important to Subaru that he confessed to Emilia he loves Rem as much as he loves her.

No, fuck you. I want my Crusch/Ferris/Fourier sol.

Are those two the ones with the highest death count?

>Emilia's visions

I fucking wish user. There is only more suffering to come our way.

I don't think I'm ready for more dis pear.

Toyota certainly does. Rem is probably behind others now that she's been relatively safe for 2 arcs, but as far as the anime goes she's died onscreen 4 times, with Emilia also having died 4 times I think.

The only way to be safe is to turn into a vegetable.

But that's hot.

Well, not being around helps a lot. Not sure if Al or Priscilla have ever died. Actually I take that back, I guess Al has probably died a ton, we just don't see it.

I wish we got a bit more of this. Horny Rem is great.

Just imagine Subaru alone with this.

Didn't he die around 50 times while fighting lust or something?

I think Rem's still died plenty of times, despite being a vegetable.

There have been some major fuck-up resets that probably killed her as well yeah.

Something like that. Because of his own time-looping ability he's probably died more than Honda and is about the only character that could..

Why aren't there more doujins with this? We know he can out-stamina her normally, but what if she cranks snu-snu to 11?

Pretty sure when she meant "with all her strength and passion" she probably had to use the horn and still lost.

Sasuga Honda

It probably helps that he can grab her horn and turn her into jello.

cantbeatthecock.jpg

Scans apparently take quite awhile. Good ones probably take even longer.
Or suck it.

True

She looks really horny

I shouldn't have sent you that pic

Yep, and we might get a decent scan in a month or two if we're lucky.

What's he saying?

At least we still Beatrice I suppose

Stop memespaming my wife

the title of episode 25

Mayonegg

Someone needs to ask for a translation of those scenes.

Is it wrong to have an intimate relationship with your oni maid?

Well she's not his Oni Maid, so its just the help fucking the help. Roswaal probably needs a good cover story if he knocks Ram up though, that seems more scandalous.

Don't be ridiculous. Of course not.

After absorbing the Authority of Lust, Subaru goes to sleep
In the midst of his awake he finds himself genderbent and can't properly control the authority

What happens next

>Massive Age Gap
>Raised by him
>Stockholm Syndrome
>Uses her nothing more than a tool

The more you think about those two. The more unsettling it gets.

Reinhardt suddenly appears.

Just rich people things.

With his Rein hard

Otto and Julius constantly trying to avoid eye contact

Just use the authority to genderbend the Rem, and it'll all work out fine.

Too late to complain now

Why does this remind me of Slaine?

Not to mention that the size difference makes her look like a child.

Reinhardt due to the influence of Lust and Blessing of "its not gay if its cute" starts to flirt around with him meanwhile Julius tries to understand the situation with a flustured expression and Otto is confused like usual

Next

Maybe I should continue editing Felix out of illustrations again

Rude

People who wear tiny ass crowns, especially off to the side, deserve to be dead.

Mega rude

Hate me, not Ferri.

>Tiny crown too jaunty an angle for this world

So I just read arc 3's interlude.

Jesus christ.

I don't have much time to do these but i'm doing this for my hate of subhuman faggots

Which one? I, II or III?

Well if you enjoy it then do what you want.

Emilia is the kind of girl who'd probably just step away and let Subaru and Rem be happy together... right?

Nope, Emilia is actually pretty jealous. Although its hard to tell exactly how much since Subaru and Rem can't exactly be mutually affectionate at the moment, but Emilia was apparently somewhat bothered by the attention Subaru gives Rem.

I assume the bit that would make someone say "Jesus Christ"

Its like you're trying to say that Felix is the only thing Re:Zero is good for and that you don't care when people diss off Felix when you in fact do
Don't think I don't know you, i've been in Re:Zero threads from the start and have seen you pop up somewhere during ep 12
I've had good discussions and bad discussions with you that always start with arguments and all but in the end will always have a bad impression of you because of how you actually act after said discussion
>"FERRI-CHAN IS THE BEST"
>"CRUSCH-SAMA IS THE BEST"
>"THEY ARE OTP"
>"I DON'T CARE FOR SUBARU OR ANYONE ELSE"
Seriously stop acting like the Re:Zero centers around these 2 characters and solely on them when thats far from the truth
You may as well be a faggot if you like Felix so much since I see no real reason why you would love him so much unless its because of how 'cute' he is and that he's a trap

Looks like there's definitely no financial issues at least.

Nope. Anime sold pretty good, LNs selling good, dunno about the manga, but merch is also going pretty fast.

I'd buy her a bag of beans, if you know what I'm saying.

I somewhat respect you but you also annoy me

I tend not to watch shows while they're still airing because I like to binge. How was this compared to Log Horizon, Konosuba, and DanMachi?

How come Ferris doesn't have an erection?

Even Oni pussy can't beat the cock.
It was different.

You just can't see it in that position.

Wouldn't having a preconceived expectation about the show ruin it? That's why I almost never ask how good a series is.

>No S2 annoucement

I'm only annoying to you because of my arguments with you and my bit of hate towards Felix, you do realize that constant felixposting is what annoys me the most right
I'm gonna stop now since you'll probably go back to what you normally do afterwards anyway which is felixposting
I can't really argue with someone who doesn't stop despite explaining major points to bias

Different from all three, I'd say certainly better than DanMachi, but the other two are really a matter of taste and genre.

Did this one ever get scanned? I don't think I've seen it.

>I'd say certainly better than DanMachi
Even a shit better than DanMachi.

Not a high bar, I know.

When is Season 2?

Why do people even like Rem, Sure she's cute but she gives high praise to Subaru for being a weak piece of shit and that is what she likes about him.

If that isn't pathetic then I don't know what is.

Has a S2 been fully confirmed? Because I saw a lot of people complaining about a negligence of Rem at the end, and I feel that if there isn't going to be a S2 the conclusion was as good as it gets.
>leave the dismissal of Rem after they left for the manor with Julius' group as crumbs of story for people to toy with
>don't pull any "WHO'S REM" shit to leave a cliff-hanger you won't follow
>give an actual deserving and tortured character his happy ending

That said, if there is gonna be one, they should have pulled a "Who's Rem" scene seen after some special credits to double-fuck people.

>high praise to Subaru
Wha—?
>Lelouch !!vKeby4ZIHSI
Nevermind.

Fuck off Lelouch

Don't answer to him lel ouch is a literal (you)whore not to be taken seriously

>no girl will ever love you as much as Rem loves Subaru

They definitely left some parts that should be resolved by S2.

Subaru not being able to tell his feelings to Rem was such a fucking tragedy that I was waiting for them to bust out the epilogue.

I really don't know how they will handle S2 if ever. So much cut out stuff.

They really couldn't confirm it even if they wanted to at this point, the anime caught up to the LNs. They need at least a year's worth of LNs to even try it, so its better to not hold your breath for any kind of continuation anytime soon.

They dropped a few plot points, but I'm not sure most of them matter that much, and they'd have one hell of an opener for S2, although Rem not getting fixed or even anywhere close to revived might piss people off.

I don't know how they will do that personal Subaru's tragedy with Rem in coma in S2. Because in Novels we can see their development between each other. But anime completely skipped it, except MUH HERO, IM YOUR HERO.
They're completely skiped polygamy talk, they're twisted scene after White Whale. For what purpose? I don't have any answer. In novels they're lovers, in anime they're close friends and you know, Subaru didn't give a single fuck when Petra(his friend) was killed. He just buried her along with Frederica and moved on.

Fuckin hot.

Figures of Rem when?
Other than a Nendo, that is.

Sasuga Ledouche.

I've seen like 5 scales on the way

They aren't lovers in the novels, outside of the AU. But yes, the anime skipped over a lot of Subaru's commitments to Rem.

How are all of the other archbishops individually? I bet none are as cool as Pete

drills.

Insane, though in different ways. Pete is notably cool.

>They aren't lovers in the novels
I thought lovers is a people who loves each other.

Are there any niggers in this show?

No, lovers in english generally refers to people who are fucking. 'He/She is my lover' is a way to say you are boning.

Rom

or just a relationship.

the alley thug

...Which is exactly the same thing.

They aren't really in one of those either. They were getting close after the whale thing to having some kind of commitment, but then itadakimasu.

My wife Ako is really funny

Nope. This is just a sample page. As I said, decent scans will probably take months, since it seems like only one guy has uploaded actual good scans. Unfortunately, they do it at the rate of one per day, including translations, and aren't focused on Re:Zero.

Where can I see each LN and manga volume's total sales at this moment?

Can you edit him out of this lovely piece of official art?

So it's confirmed. Crusch is bottom.

If that's what you want to take from that.

You just can't see her giant 10 inch strap-on from that angle.

CRUSCH X FERRIS DOUJINS WHEN!??!!

WHEEEEN!?!??!?!?!

>My fetishes are vanilla!”
So THAT'S why Rem got knocked up almost immediately.
I bet there were some serious missionary leglocks going on.

Where are these from?

That's what all those 60+ doujins are saying.
otakomu.jp/archives/426286.html

Now have some translated sample pages from a non-H doujin.

Nigga, it took a year of constant fucking to get Rigel. A YEAR.

These are by our old friend Trupin, if you're curious. Seems like he's been translating comics for fun.
imgur.com/a/3dnPk

What is the magazine called?

Missionary superior in this case, because he was able to suck her horn and fuck her at the same time.

It was mentioned she was pregnant within the year, not how far into the year. It was supposedly around the time Subaru's employment was officialized, so it sounds like it only took the same amount of time as it did for Subaru to get a real job.
>[Even though Subarukun should have been exhausted after coming home from work, you always got really lively right before bed.]
>[Hey but, you know, we were young so we had too much stamina and]
>[When the employment was officialized, Rem became pregnant around the same time. At the time, Rem’s face practically turned blue.]

What did she mean by this?

Dramatic irony.

Rem is just far too good for Subaru. She's the heroine we need, just in the wrong series.

>too good
>the heroine we need
tends to happen to blue haired qts.

Then in what series would you have her?

Also, how many Rem-clones do you think she might inspire?

Normal non-car person would fell in love with her instantly and marry her after a confession and speech like the one she gave .

Fucking cars.

Why blue hair qt grills are the best?

I want to see long hair Rem too. ;_;

For variety, sure. but they're at their best with short hair.

But Mazda did fall in love with her. He just didn't immediately realize it, yet he admitted as much to Emilia.

Instantly? I'm not so sure about that, but it'd definitely leave a mark.

Ferrari is a dumb motherfucker.
Blue-haired demon pussy > Silver-haired hafu elfu pussy

Rem got pregnant right after they left the capital, which fucked up her happy family plan a little, but they pulled through.

What has science done?

>implying Subaru is not the best character in the series

How traumatized would Nissan-san get if he was shown a glimpse of his AU Kararagi life, of Rigel and Spica?

She saw his potential. He can be better.

She's a Lannister

Please post more Subaru pics. I need to masturbate furiously to him. I'm suffering from Subaru withdrawal.

We all need more Subaru user

He'd feel bad that he could have had a shot at happiness instead of being stuck with that sinkhole of suffering Emilia.

Best cover.
Period.

Thanks guys. That is one sexy Subaru, I want to sniff him all over and fuck him hard.

We've always got your back user

God he looks so ravishing. It must feel heavenly pushing him down and having your way with him.

Don't you have chores to be doing Rem?

Calm your horn down, Rem.

When did you wake up?

When you've got someone as perfect as Subaru I wouldn't really blame you

The perfect husbando. He'll literally die for you.

I mistranslated that part. It's not that Crusch said they suited him specifically, it's more like 'every creature best suits an appearance that for them makes their soul shine brighter' like a political slogan rather than being aimed at Felis. I'll fix it, but chicken will be approaching this part soon too and will probably have a more accurate reading.

don't be so lewd

There needs to be a doujin of Rem being a lewd sadist minx dominating a submissive Accura-kun.

Why is Reinhard so damn?

What were you saying? Also, I'm still waiting on better scans for the Ekakibit one.

I-is it scanned?!

OR NEVERMIND ACTUALLY SHE DID. Fuck me. Still messed that second line up though.

「だってぇ、フェリちゃんにはこういう格好が似合うってクルシュ様が仰ったんだもーん。そのものにはそのものの、もっとも魂を輝かせる姿が似合う。――クルシュ様のお言葉に、フェリちゃんは全身全霊で応えるだぁけ」

Sure. Shame he manages to get untied.
g.e-hentai.org/g/975257/e2bb729516/

I'm tempted to buy this keychain
>badend.booth.pm/items/335634

Whoops. Meant to reply to you.

Based user.

I heard there's a drama CD going around, can anyone confirm?

Never has a death looked so cute

I've been doing my best to keep up with every single Re:Zero doujin out there, no matter how obscure. Even the ones which haven't even had their covers finished yet.

Where the hell do you read the ln?

He's vulnerable! Get him!

Lesbian sex with Rem

I figured out how to kill Reinhardt. You go back in time before he was born, and kill Heinkel.

He has a blessing for when he's unaware.

Not if his kid steals his shit, distracting him with loli pussy and babies is the only way!

>24. In the AU If world, Subaru got Rem pregnant within 1 year.

ask.fm/nezumiironyanko

I'm glad Turpin is still enjoying doing TLs here and there. Considering all the shit he went through.

"Within a year" is a range of time.

Ah, my bad then.

>Subaru's darkest secret during high school - crossdressing. It was rather perfect.

N-NANI?!

Aside from Aldebaran being a nobody what was missed in the anime from the web novel? I want to start reading.

>It was rather perfect

Naturally some stuff was cut down, so you'll get a better grasp on the characters if you read through a less abridged version of the story.

Even with the delinquent eyes? Interesting...
Rem dressing Subaru as a maid for her viewing pleasure WHEN?

I'm not sure on the examples. The most infamous cut is the epilogues and the preceding Rem scenes where Subaru confesses to her. Other Rem scenes were also lost.

Also, I wouldn't call Al a nobody. He's connected to Satella in some way, and seems to be aware of some things regarding the Oni twins.

He means nobody in the anime, due to having all him and Priscilla's shit cut.

He never mentioned any of the in the anime if I recall. That was manga only.

>Arms crossed, Subaru inevitably had to have some doubts about all that uncompensated love proffered to him. Did he really have enough merit to him for a girl as well-done as Rem to love him so much? Even now he had to wonder it. That said, he was simultaneously thinking that he'd have to become a man who matched up to that merit.

Don'e worry user. He's working hard to be come a better man as to deserve someone like her.

Is the confession to her comatose body?

Nah, under the fugel tree and after the white whale.

He confessed twice.

Well, he kind of does that too, but after the whale fight she pretends to be dying to get a confession out of him. He mentions that he would reset immediately if she was lost because he couldn't go on without her and some other stuff. Then they were gonna kiss, but Felix cockblocked them.

Sorry, I misread that.
No. They turned it into that "I'm your hero" scene. It's a shame, because the way Rem got that confession showed a rather different side of her character.
>Rem dressing Subaru as a maid for her viewing pleasure WHEN?
It's called canon.

Technically three times because he did confess to her comatose body as well user. That isn't including arc 4.

So he confessed to both Rem and then Emilia? I need to read the novel.

or pussyblocked them

He realized that he has as strong of feelings for Rem as he does for Emilia. This is actually what sort of brings up the 'Who's Rem?' as he sort of awkwardly starts skirting around the idea of a threesome.

>Pussyblocked
But he's a gu-oh, I see what you did there.

Although I've heard the LN slightly slowed Rem's roll as well.

The cut out the scene with puck, which is kinda sad. Because it has alot of meaning plot-wise and leaves massive foreshadowing.

Yep. In the WN translation for Arc 4 he says he loves them about the same and calls them both his number one stars, and defends his choice to have two number ones. While his love for both of them is obviously different, it's still of the nature that he thinks he'd willingly drink both of their bodily fluids. He doesn't let that thought last long.

It'll probably be put somewhere else, or something similar, because he probably needs that info somehow.

Does arc 6 SUbaru have enough merit to deserve his blue haired waifu now Cred Forums? Or does he need to gather more?

I guess a few scenes and infodumps are going to get reshuffled or given to different characters.

W-what happened to Toyota's right eye?
Is he really becoming Punished Subaru?

He probably needs to fix his Dragon STD first. Not that Rem would mind, but its good to be clean.

Depends on what Subaru will do once Rem wakes up for me. If she does end up corrupted it all depends to what extent will Subaru go for her and take care of her.

>Subaru: "Senpai, you're really giving me this? You don't mind?"
>Regulus: "Sure, it's fine. I think you understand by now, but your black hair is too obvious, and draws too much attention. Good grief, I'm again reminded that I'm stuck with a troublesome rookie. I don't want you to misunderstand; this doesn't mean that I'm going to abandon you, so don't worry about that. Now that I've been assigned as your tutor, I intend to carry out that responsibility. Abandoning you would be unforgivably selfish of me, and I don't think much of people who do things like that. So, I want you to understand that I'm thinking every day about not becoming like that, and I want you to also..."
>Subaru: "Thank you, senpai!"
>Regulus: "I was in the middle of talking, but I suppose that's alright. It's good that you can give thanks properly. I like that you can handle the sort of think that any human ought to be able to, more or less. You're more tolerable than Capella and Sirius. It would be good for you to learn from my example. That way, you might amount to something."

Regulus and Sirius. Though his eye should be back to normal.

Fucking hell. Someone get this fag a dick to choke on so he shuts the hell up.

Kinda makes me wonder what conversation would Subaru and Regulus have if Regulus is able to start talking.

Felix can probably fix it.

I want arc 5 so bad

I really don't want to spoil myself but I'm going to read the tranlastion because I have no will power. ;_;

Subaru would probably be driven insane. Not to mention Betelgeuse is also absorbed by SUbaru as well. So it would be one guy complaining about him having his rights violated and the other talking about love and diligence. Who are also most likely going to argue against each other.

Do it user. Its good.

"Should" be

Well, that would be both Betelgeuse and Regulus, and I think Subaru would have to die quite a few more times or overuse his Authorities before it got to that point.

Still, they'd make a lovely pair of shoulder angels.

>“Saying it’s because I’m a good kid, it feels like my rating went down.. No, I’m not being manly. Ahh, I’ll say it cleanly. Um, so… actually Rem also said that she loved me, so since Emilia-tan also likes me… uh, you’ll both be mine, uh how should I put it..?”

is subaru retarded?

Yes.

Soon we are going to have Ley and Sirius into that mix.

>Q: Subaru has Rem, but why doesn’t he make a move when she’s that cute? Is he perhaps….

>A: Is he perhaps→incompetent.

Hopefully they can fit both Arc 4 and 5 in Season 2.

I wanna see that battle royale between candidate factions vs all of witch cult

Ferris was the real best boy. I would heal his gate if you know what I mean.

It's actually impossible. Even if you trimmed arc 4 down arc 5 is still long enough to be at least an entire cour.

it hav pp

It's possible to fit both in 2 cours

The only way to kill Reinhardt is to get some Warhammer shit going on. Get the Emperor to blast him out of existence like he did to Horus. However given that this is Reinhardt I doubt that even the Emperor could keep him died. Especially since Reinhardt is just another fragment of the Emperor made manifest in the material world.

Absolutely not.

Thank you based anons

It's okay it's feminine. Plus you won't be looking at it if you're railing him doggystyle. It's fine, see?

pp

Do you think they'll do Arc 4 in 2 cours?

Its possible

4 of the episodes just have to be double episodes is all.

Even with 4 double episodes it's not possible.
Seriously don't underestimate the length of arc 4. The thing is a fucking behemoth.

Its only 142 chapters, including the extra day, user. Most of them being infodumps.

142 LONG chapters!! They are long!

>Has Sanctuary
>Gathering a war party of specialized individuals
>Some people call him boss or something akin to that
>"Lost" one of his arms
>"Lost" one of his eyes

Here already is.

Five! Five double episodes!

Yeah, but there are also the literal chapter long speeches Echidna makes as well to consider, which can be condensed.

No! No, you aren't listening! The only way to adapt arc four is to arrange for 142 episodes!

>Rem, I'm already fanatical like a demon.

>30 minutes of Echidna just talking

I don't know weather to love it or hate it

Do you think they'll do arc 4 for 2 whole cours?

Probably.

Danmachi felt all over the place.

You could turn ReZero into Orange I think.

Subaru - Naho
Emilia - Kakeru
Rem - Suwa (this one is so fitting it's painful)
Ram - Azu
Reinhard- Hagita
Cursch - tall bitch

They better put good fillers then

>“They really are… completely normal beans.”
>“Yeah, that they are. What, did you think when I said “beans,“ I was somehow hinting something more naughty and erotic? Man, my dear wife might seem calm and level-headed, but she’s actually pretty active and aggressive afterall.”
>“Rem simply doesn’t hesitate with giving and receiving love. Furthermore, when it comes to embarrassing displays of affection, Rem thinks Subaru-kun is just as guilty.”

Rem for lewdest ReZero.

Well there are the AU chapters and Subaru's near suicidal training sessions in arc 4 so.

I can see it

What would Subaru do if she wakes up? Hell, what would Ram do once she wakes up?

>What would Subaru do if she wakes up?
Threesome.

If only Felix was there to cockblock Emilia

Serious talk? Hug the shit out of her, and cry in relief and joy.
Probably renew his confession to her and make Emilia jealous as fuck.

Subaru would probably go to her room sword in hand and defend her bedside until morning.

Ram would probably not be so attached to Roswaal possibly gaining independence.

What if Sirius is Emilia aunt?

>Sirius is Fortuna the entire time

Ho shit

I bet you my two cents that the first thing he asks from Rem is to cut and treat his hair.

ridiculous

Something to note which apparently got noticed in tappei's ask.fm somewhere (at least that's what 2ch says) is that Sirius, Betelgeuse, and Regulus were the only archbishops that've been around for a while. The rest are more recent.
Further, the implication is that just having a witch factor doesn't make you immortal. Regulus lived so long because of his authority, Betelgeuse because he was a spirit, Sirius (according to ask.fm) due to her race. If we accept that third point, Sirius being an elf is possible.

I wonder if Subaru ever found someone to hairdress him or is it just Rem? Did he start hairdressing by himself?

but then we know why She love Pete

Hold on a minute.

That would explain why she would propose as being Betelgeuse's wife, she was probably also driven insane by Pandora.

That would also explain why Betelgeuse is so loyal to and hard working the Witch Cult despite hating them

Or having a reason to hate them, not hating them.

Isn't one of gluttony fairly old too? They said something like it would take 400 years to make another white whale.

>Having tea
With a side dish of CLOWN DICK

If that's true then its just one tragic love story after another isn't it?

is best girl actually alive?

That's true, and I'm also wondering how Lust's authority plays into this because her authority should make her immortal as well. If we're going with the idea that authorities manifest differently for different people, maybe there was a previous lust before Capella who died, whose version of the authority didn't make them immortal like Capella.

user this whole story is about DESPAIR

Junko Enoshima has nothing on this despair hellhole.

She was user. She was. Poor Wilhelm.

Was alive twice and ended twice

Not according to Reinhard, no.

The only person that has treated his hair so far is Rem. But with her gone Subaru probably treats his own hair like how he was treating it back at the beginning of arc 2, which was his own handmade haircut.

>tfw barely know moon
>want to buy LNs and try and read them anyway
FUCK I CAN'T LEARN JAPANESE

Maybe his love for Satella is a love to where if he does well enough that the Witch of Envy might be able to bring his Fortuna back or something?

You'll get there someday user.

Why is Rem so perfect

She left the story

Because she is imperfect

betty

>Sirius is Fortuna

Shit, that'd actually be a fairly neat twist.

It would also explain her love for Betelgeuse, and her entire body being wrapped in bandages.

>Emilia decides to confess

>Walks in on Subaru confessing to a newly awoken Rem

>The amount of salt and envy turns Emilia into Satella on the spot.

>Bad end
>Subaru realizes that loving Rem will turn into another death scenario so he will not confess to Rem

Kanji aside Japanese isn't that hard as far as languages go.

But he already did it.

we need her more

Like this?

CUTE

MANY betty

who win the bolw?

Ferisu

Emilia and Rem already won the ToyotaBowl

>tfw ferris is straight

>WHY EVEN MAKE HIM A CATBOY THEN

>tfw Subaru is human

>WHY EVEN MAKE HIM A CAR THEN

I want to comfort Ferri as he cries himself to sleep because of Crusch.

Is calling him Lada an insult? I think Ram would call him that if she knew about the hole car business.

Is there any purpose for this other than saving Rem?

Yeah.

>Stop the Witch Cult attack on watergate city Pristella
>Trials by Echidna
>Hunt down Ley (I guess this is about saving Rem but its more of a personal vendetta Subaru has)
>Roswaal fuckery
>Gathering more supporters for Emilia?

>Comfort Ferri as he cries himself to sleep

You suck at the comforting part. Fense

You also forgot the White Rabbit attack and finding a way to get Crusch memories and Julius' name as well as Julis' little brother back.

Oh fuck you're right

I also forgot to add
As this is also one of the reasons.

New thread

>He feels like he doesn't deserve Rem
>Is actively trying to find ways to better himself so he does

I want to hate you Subaru but you make it really hard to.

I guess we're moving

Anastasia is a thing as well