Imagine being Tenchi in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Ayeka, you fuckin' fine...

Imagine being Tenchi in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Ayeka, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your meatless body and horrific androgynous grandmom face. I would totally have sex with you, both my god form and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 1,000 year old loli in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Tenchi and not only sit in that shed while Ayeka flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, AYEKA LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of goddesses and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Tokyo. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Tenchi. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Other urls found in this thread:

g.e-hentai.org/g/665298/af712e4867/
youtube.com/watch?v=6BzfEj-x6zU
youtu.be/qWiMYtNWsu4
exhentai.org/g/778620/9521d2ff4b/
exhentai.org/g/64495/9c24632a36/
exhentai.org/uploader/S0B
exhentai.org/g/330623/ee48cd1d44/
fanfiction.net/s/3066489/1/Translation-of-Shin-Novel-Washu
youtube.com/watch?v=kyv28GkAD7A&list=PLwazKLaN7rLgpIty22u3vJLGThWUnFAwa
fanfiction.net/s/3083995/1/Translation-of-Shin-Novel-Jurai
fanfiction.net/s/3084035/1/Translation-of-Shin-Novel-Yosho
g.e-hentai.org/g/677737/05ee85e390/
g.e-hentai.org/g/676809/88c2342ac8/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So OVA 4 thread?

Little less than a months wait now.

imagine being able to use actual paragraphs and formatting

You can take your shitty copypasta back to Cred Forums you fucking shit.

>mfw in every universe of the Tenchi Multiverse he always ends up with Ryoko except Pretty Sammy land and Mihoshi's fantasy reality
Its not fucking fair. Every girl should have a chance at getting him in every reality. Fucking author's boner for Ryoko. Give Ayeka some love you piece of fucking shit. Or draw up Tenchi fucking both and having kids with both instead of just fucking Ryoko. Fuck this shit. Fuck all of it.

Fuck that shit. The original 90s OVAs was all that we needed. The Z shit was awfully done.

>Every girl should have a chance at getting him in every reality.

He gets with all of them in OVA-verse dude.

I agree.

>manga
Is this legit? You'd better not be screwing with me. Last time I was on the shitty tenchi wiki (yes wikias/wikipedias are a pile of crap and I deserve to be hanged for even using that shit) all it said was he only fucked Ryoko. So you better not be shitting with me.

>manga

Naw, man. These are the doujins made by the actually creator of the show. He's been doing these for the longest fucking time. They all detail aspects of Tenchi's life after that OVA3 shit and pretty much say overtime he marries all the girls one-by-one starting with Ryoko. All culminating up until now, it's pretty much what the outline plot of OVA4 is going to be at least, starting his crazy ass harem.

My dreams and my prayers had been answered all this time... and it took one little image to prove it... Please don't be shitting me user. I want to keep this warm feeling.

There's shit on exhentai that's by the author himself. Go check them out.

>I want to keep this warm feeling.

Here you go

g.e-hentai.org/g/665298/af712e4867/

who the FUCK would read all this shit?

He's got something like 7 kids with various members of his harem, hell even his kids and Seina's kids get canon pairings.

One of them even shacks up with one of the oldest Masaki ancestor who is a ghost but gets better

Who was the original version of this pasta talking about, I can't remember.

Also suck my dick Ayeka is hot.

It's some shit from Cred Forums if it helps narrow it down.

Thank you... Thank you all. I can go out happy now.

>Also suck my dick Ayeka is hot.

Purple hair is my shit.

My fucking niggas man.

Since the censored episodes on toonami back in the day Ayeka was my favorite, almost my waifu.

Just starting watching the ovas thanks to a harem thread from last weekend and goddamnit I'm already in love.

Also, how many episodes does the original OVA have? because wiki said 20-or so but I could only find 14 and a special episode.

It was the Alien talking about Sigourney Weaver's no-ass

>because wiki said 20-or so but I could only find 14 and a special episode.

The last few belong to OVA 3 I think, which is a different beast altogether. Because right now you're just plowing through OVA 1-2, so just keep at it.

The Jaime Lee Curtis dance for Arnold Schwarzenegger in the 1994 hit True Lies.

I'm having a hard time understanding these multiverse stuff.
I just want to enjoy the original-original Tenchi series and then jump to the delijuicy brown elf spin-off.

I got your back my nigga.

Everything else that's not part of the OVA continuity is simply luxury. The current path you're taking is fine.

Isn't she jurai though not masaki. She's meant to be the sister to the first king of jurai.

Holy hell! Those are a friggin lot of releases!

I'm guessing the 14-ep pack I'm watching (downloaded with label "Tenchi Muyo Ryo-Ohki") encompasses the first and second ova and the night before carnival special as well. But I wonder why is Ryo-Ohki 14 episodes long while the first 2 OVA's and the special make up only 13 episodes.

But anyway thank's a lot Cred Forumsnon, I'll save the picture for future references

Also Ryoko is a wonder of the Universe.

Washu a best, pity she only gave him one child

No problem dude.

>Also Ryoko is a wonder of the Universe.
Her and her mother gave me adolescent boners.

Obligatory Kiyone post.

She's the best one.

I feel dumb but what series was the original run on toonami from?

RIP Kiyone.

She's the reason the color purple makes me weak in the knees.

>wiki

I thought is was TDK, it makes sense since Maggie Gyllenhaal aged like milk.

They showed all three series

>Also Lady Washu (one of the most beautiful and smartest, milfs, goddesses, roommates, sexual harassers and gmilfs) is a wonder of the Multiverse.
FTFY

One is better than nothing.

OVA 1 and 2 and Universe. According to Wikipedia they also ran Tenchi In Tokyo but I don't remember it at all.

Fuck, I meant this image.

>If
This is only a what-if scenario isn't it? fuckmalife

They did. I remember distinctly when I saw that shit on Toonami. I even have a vid of a toonami commercial promoting it but I can't freaking post it. It had that annoying chick with black hair and Tenchi's fat friend from the first OVA.

youtube.com/watch?v=6BzfEj-x6zU

>Isn't she jurai though not masaki. She's meant to be the sister to the first king of jurai.
She is THE Masaki. As in, the Masaki clan is named after her. You know, like Thor Odinson.

Sure, if the IF is "What if I was allowed to continue publishing my series without worrying about the age rating"

Who's the mother of Tenchi's lookalike son?

This isn't strictly Tenchi related, but I recently watched the opening to El-Hazard: The Magnificent World.
youtu.be/qWiMYtNWsu4

Somehow I never got around to watching it and now it feels like a mistake to still have it in my backlog. Is it as good as it looks?

I know I shouldn't laugh at this because it's a Cred Forums copypasta, but I can't stop myself.

To think, there are people that died not knowing this

>he fucks the spaceship
i cant stop kekking

Fuck you I want to live in a world with more Mihoshi

>not wanting to fuck the cabbit/crystal/spaceship

Who doesn't? But the later ovas are shit though along with the abomination known as pic-related.

Ryoko's voice actress is so fucking perfect, she deserves a prize.
Her whispers give me boners every three minutes.

WHAT THE FUUUCK AYEKA'S SO PERFECT TOO!!

I am not ashamed to say it anymore... They were my first waifus. I couldn't eat for 2 days after seeing Ayeka for the first time and because of her I was able to lose weight, I was just that captivated by her beauty and charm. My love for them made me take up star gazing for whatever reason... Fuck I'm pathetic.

exhentai.org/g/778620/9521d2ff4b/
So who is this guy?

Man you're not pathetic, or maybe we're both pathetic.

My first waifu was Rei back when I was in junior high. After first watching Evangelion and falling in love with her I couldn't sleep well for some time and had depression for like 3 months due to the fact that she'd never be real.

My love for her made me want to improve myself too.

On a side note I didn't know Photon and Tenchi Muyo were set in the same Universe.
Now I'm liking Tenchi Muyo even more

that spoiler

>Tenchi Forever

That movie pissed me off to no end

They did. It's the only reason I watched Tokyo.

But where does Aggaruter fit in the continuity?

Didn't watch it. What's so bad about it?

>Its not fucking fair. Every girl should have a chance at getting him in every reality.

>fair

listen user, what's fair is that the best girl wins. that would be fair.

and the best girl DOES win.

I'd fuck Ayeka in a heartbeat

I would too but I still prefer Ryoko.

Is it just me or did the girls get less intelligent and less interesting over time in the stuff he printed after OVA 3?

ryoko

so he's marrying his actual sister and his half sister in that last panel

this shit gets even more retarded if you read more of them. Kajishima is pretty fucked up in that he seems to embrace every single fetish simultaneously.

wait wut, he ends up with ryoko? I seriously haven't watched tenchi in 15 years.

I thought he ended up with sasami/tsunami

You're out of the loop, enjoy having your minds blown.

God his art is fugly. The anime's art was so much better.

wtf is going on in this pic

did he fuck ryo oki, is that their kid?

and is tenchi jr. fucking his sisters?

I'm so confused. this series is so autistic I can't even comprehend

Seina was the worst thing that happened to the Tenchi franchise.

A little before OVA 3, there was a spinoff, Tenchi Muyo GXP.
A classmate of Tenchi's gets shanghaied into joining the GP and gets a harem of his own, one girl of which is Tenchi's cousin Kiriko.
In the end of the series, Seina has 9 wives including his own Cabbit, Fuku.

He did fuck Ryo-Ohki, she grew up nicely.
The only one without a kid so far is Sasami.

Nothing closer than third or fourth cousins in that pic.

tenchi thread with a shit OP?

I'm game, OP is and always will be a faggot, this one probably a leader of fags

More Ryoko, less memes please

still too autistic for me

I mean, I know the genre itself is autism, but at least in the beginning there was a slight veil of innocence/fun behind the wish fulfillment

/tsunami is the best, but this shit is too fucking far gone for me

also, is mihoshi a nigger? I thought she was just ganguro, but their kid is also niggerish

Mihoshi gave me my brown fetish and I think Tenchi Muyo always for it.

I want the hasegawa novels to be animated

not just manatsu no eve

fuck someone just translate them already

>so he's marrying his actual sister and his half sister in that last panel
What the actual fuck? and why do Aeka and Ryoko look so angry in the second to last page?

No, it's just her family.

Explain what is autistic about it.
And have some lustful jailbait Sasami.

>also, is mihoshi a nigger? I thought she was just ganguro, but their kid is also niggerish
She isn't human. She is from a ra\ce with blond hair and dark skin. And also rectangular ears. Why do you even think skin colour matters when we are talking about aliens species?

And don't forget that Mihoshi's grand aunt is the indirect ruler of half the universe not under the control of Jurai, through her control of GXP. Show some respect.

Mihoshi's family, and maybe her entire race, is filled with delicious brown blondes.
This is her Great-Aunt. She lusts after Seina and is going to be in the new OVAs.

>ryoko
>so he's marrying his actual sister and his half sister in that last pane
No, that boy is (one of) Seina Yamada's son, the hint is the plaster on his forehead.

Tenchi wouldn't get a son of his own for quite some time yet, for now he had all daughters.

is that official?

that's hot

anyway it's autistic because it piles up 17 waifus instead of just having 5 and developing more relatable scenarios of doing char. dev.

like every other harem series it kind of just dangles the reward out of your reach and just adds more hooks ad infinitum

He's not Tenchi's son, he's Seina's oldest.
Tenchi's only son so far looks like Ryoko.

He may or may not have scored.
Their mothers don't want them to get pregnant outside of marriage.

Fuck, that was meant for
WOuld you care to explain why many people think GXP was shit?

I just began watching the original OVA's. So far I'm loving the series and plan on watching either GXP or Delicious Brown Elf spin-off after.
I don't want to sit through 26 episodes of something shitty and I'd rather jump straight into my delijuicy brown elf spin-off.

source

Tenchi has 7 wives with enough development.
Especially if more gets adapted from Kajishima's doujins.

Seina has about 17 girlfirends, but that's in the light novel series where there's plenty of room to develop.

exhentai.org/g/64495/9c24632a36/
Enjoy either your panda or canonical bean flicking,
If you get the panda, find the earliest Kajishima Onsen book on e-hentai.

He looks so manly now.

yeah the fact that it's canon is pretty cool

So who's gonna translate the novels? I kinda lost the thread in OVA3.

He does two things with his time.
He plows his carrot fields, and he plows his wives.

>Seina has about 17 girlfirends

More than 5-7 harem members seems retarded in my opinion. less than 7 heroines would give the harem a more intimate feeling.

17 girlfriends sounds like a guy managing a fucking classroom instead of actually developing the romance and appeal of each girl.

>who's gonna translate the novels?
No one, save for divine intervention.
GXP is 17 volumes in, and the old Tenchi novels probably aren't scanned.

He fucked a tree

What the fuck, not even hentai harem have that many members.

>why many people think GXP was shit?
It was directed by Nabeshin, who did Excel Saga, and a lot of people don't like his style.
His obligatory self insert was annoying.

I thought it was alright despite that. Definitely better paced than OVA 3, but not as good as Isekai.

Try it at least. Amane is endless fun.

I ant more.

They kinda come in sets of four, though two of them still have spaces to fill.
My favorite consists of Mihoshi's Great-Aunt; the split personality of Seto, Tenchi's Great Great Grand Aunt; and the mother of Kiriko, a girl already in his harem. There's still space for one more older woman.

everybody does

>On a side note I didn't know Photon and Tenchi Muyo were set in the same Universe.

Same. I hated that shit and GXP. Forever was just pretentious garbage though and the only reason it was made was so they could animated Tenchi having sex with his would-be grandma. What a terrible way to end Tenchi Universe.

Fuck off good sir with your limited plebian taste.

>tfw I will never be pure enough for such a beautiful royal

>The only one without a kid so far is Sasami.
>best girl doesn't get a baby

I can't seem to remember if she had any personality at all other than "bitch and cry constantly and be a giant bitch to Mihoshi". What else did she have going for her?

So, a space nigger then.

I googled this because I forgot what the original copypasta was about and got this.
A-Am I going to jail?

I think it was about Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jamie Lee Curtis from True Lies

no you dont. FBI has you in the database now and if you dont post tenchi threads daily you gonna to jail. No hard task my friend

>to watch or not to watch

are there other series like tenchi? A strongwilled mc and not so much cliche girls? harem is not important as all other shows dont have the best harem end ever.
Something easygoing and not to tragic.
Isekai was great, watched konosuba today and its nice. There are other series but that shit fake drama and worst girl wins ruin the whole anime.

Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

>Ayeka
>fuckin' fine

GO HOME MOM!

Petrea is great tier, Orikasa is goddess tier.

Also IIRC, dub Washuu VA even looks a bit like Washuu.

Best girl in all continuities.

best girl is the only one that isn't used goods

>tfw when you live across from a big fat jewish woman with 1000 moles who has the same voice as washu and it ruins her for you forever

Try Dual! Parallel Crisis Adventure, another Kajishima series. It's like Evangelion filtered through Tenchi.
And if you can handle a truck-load of plot being thrown at your head, Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon is really fun, and the MC gets a small harem a few books in, which are thankfully being translated.

>What else did she have going for her?
nothing

New character. The other If doujins were made as storyboards for a new ova. I assume this is just storyboards for a new spin-off.

I'm pretty sure Agga Ruter takes place 700 years before ova 1.

She had the benefit of sanity and being mostly uninterested in Tenchi.
Plus, her design is 10/10.

Who joined his harem?
Hotizon anime-onlyfag here.
Last thing I remember, his only romantic interest was Horizon.

> OVA4
> He really fucked all of them, the mad man!
please let this be true.

occasionally he talks to Seina about managing his harem. He's also training his little brother on how to manage a harem he doesn't have yet.

Wolf-girl and the shrine maiden.
Horizon invited them in, to support Toori.
Book 4, not sure which part.

Last night I marathoned the first OVA. I overslept anf missed my 8am Mechanics lecture and I'm about to miss my 10am Calculus lecture because I woke up just 15 minutes ago.

It was fucking worth it.

>when all he really wants to do is fuck another 1,000 year old loli
>fuck another 1,000 year old loli
>1,000 year old loli
>loli

On another note, how old is this copypasta

Watch OVA 2 when you get back, and pour yourself a drink for OVA 3.

Don't do that. As a recent college grad I can tell you the easiest way to fuck up a semester is staying up all night watching anime.
Also morning classes suck don't do that either..

SO DOES EVERYONE ELSE
WOW

sasami is over 700 years old and is fused with the life force of a trillion year old tree goddess

And Washu can switch between MILF and preteen at the drop of a hat, though she always looked more like a petite adult to me.

This is how you know an anime is good when Anons are happy to give and receive it.

well the fandom is pretty much dead and only the most loyal remain.

I've seen loyal fans to a series be total shit as well. Tenchi always brings out the best in Anons from what Iv'e seen.

tenchi is old and so is most of the fanbase.
Also the shit that would be shitpost material was already shitposted like a decade ago. Only the good remains

Tenchi has some shitty fans, but they tend to congregate elsewhere.

Petrea was to great as Ryoko, when other people voice her it doesn't have the same impact for me.

As for Dub Washu, she was great but i will never forget the ..horror of hearing her attempt to rap, in the Psycho Diver dub. Gives me chills just thinking about it.

You guys think Tokimi, Wasshu, or Tsunami ever bother to check on Kenshi in Geminar. I mean I wouldn't be surprised at Wasshu watching him through a view screen laughing.

they do. all of them. I dont have the pic but all of them watch while he's repairing walls and fightin with robots.

Its a test after all.

Not his fault she's so best

>Its a test after all.
what are they testing?

someone actually gets raped while sleeping in one of these stories.

something like his manliness or something. also its was part of his destiny to destroy gaia because his mother couldn't do so.

if he died on that world he would respawn in tenchis world again.

well why not?
makes for an interesting relationship

and it ends with pregnancy.

And here I always thought he was just Z reincarnated.

just watched first 5 ep of horizon, the story is bullshit, the characters are dumb as fuck and the whole series is just retarded. How did this trainwreck get a second season? seriously? Nobody is likeable, not the mc, his robo ex dead gf, any of the school kids, just nobody. Also that politics crap is so hard of an asspull as it can get.
Holy jesus it made me angry watching that shit.

any other ideas? yours was not bad in terms of ,,i dont remember that show'' but that show was just shit.

So wait

Tenchi's only son is from Ryoko?

Based waifu

I know I'm doing wrong but I'm one step away from either changing majors or attempting suicide. Watching series like Tenchi make me feel warm and cozy and put me at ease even if for a brief period of time.

Sorry about this comment, I know Cred Forums is not my blog

he is the son of tenchis father and his new wife. his wife is from geminar. she is one of the 3 dolls created to destroy the bad mech. She later was send to earth/was taken from geminar.

Tenchis father is an ex-GXP detective so he knows about that stuff and maybe that why he married her in the first place. He also has some parts of the jurai bloodline in him so kenchi is juraian/geminar halfbreed.

He has tons of them. Tenchi taught me that harems should have a harem end.

he also has the one that isn't canon.

Wait

Noboyuki is ex GXP?

When did this happen

He has a ton of daughters

Only one son

So far.

>best girl

You're damn right.

fuck off buttangry redditor

i feel with you. That feel did save me as well sometimes.

But hey that escapism for you. it exsists for a reason

We would need 10x26 seasons of pure tenchi to cover all that shit. Pre-Now-Future.

im glad that cunt died. Nobody is gonna pay to bring you back, haha

about 200 years before the show.

I know his genetics. for some reason I was thinking of crap the wikia was passing.

Its just mind boggling how much isnt shown in the original shows and how much background story each character has.

hate to burst your bubble but

W A S H U
A
S
H
U

Her son also waifus the first emperor of Jurai's sister.

Ryoko and Washu get the sons?

Favored Wives indeed

No, just Washu so far.

i want to massage the carrots

>never watched tenchi past toonami/that time travel in tokyo movie
>all this child bearing and harem hijinks
oh my

Tenchi is at heart the granddaddy of all harem anime. We're just extremely lucky that it's never been abandoned by its creator, and that he's been expanding the universe for roughly a quarter century now.

well tenchi to kajishima is like one piece to oda-cancer-chan.

you dont throw away the idea you had since your highschool days.

>it's never been abandoned by its creator
One of them at least, the other two left around OVA 2 and just wanted a Ryoko end.

Thats because they had a say in its creation but werent the creators. They wanted to make it love hina s2, bland boring single romance.

How does one acquire so many wives?

big dick

In fact, they send the videos out to all the family.

I'm pleased by amount of Ayekafags in the thread

She's real nice when she's not being a total bitch.

Her mother's better.
And Washu is best girl.

Well that is something, but regardless of how interested she is she's still part of the harem, and that makes her susceptible. And even if Mihoshi was an inadvertent source of distress for her I feel she still could've been a better friend to her. I don't know if they ever had any really heartfelt moments between them but I feel like if there there were there weren't enough. I mean they're supposed to be best friends, aren't they? Ir is it just Mihoshi being delusional?

rewatching from ova 1 after 4 years

this nostalgia brings me to tears

It's still pure wish fulfillment. MC is stupid powerful, MCs harem are infatuated with him because 'he talked to me when I was sealed that one time', 'he looks like my betrothed, oh wait he's my nephew' and the others just seem to latch on because (one was even arranged marriage?).

Like this kid is given women lapping at his feet who are on their own stupid strong or politically important as well. Like the entire cast ain't just some kids who met and decided to have an orgy house. There's space politics are WMD everywhere. It in part paved the way for all harem series after it to use the same formula.

It's not like it's new either, many ancient legends are basically the same shit, demigods etc. But this is presented as 'average guy gets super powered harem and is actually a I WIN button himself'. That's just where my view of wish fulfillment comes from. Only bonus the franchise has is that he actually fucks everyone.

>one was even arranged marriage?
Noike, the last wife.
To be fair, that's sort of Seto's shtick. She's out to unite the galaxy by arranging perfect marriages and making alliances.

And Tenchi tried to set the formula, but everything uses the Love Hina Formula of "gather a handful of archetypes and first girl wins, everyone else is wasting time".

Good. The unworthy don't deserve the best anime.

The son is from his cousin you turd.

>He has tons of them. Tenchi taught me that harems should have a harem end.
As it should be. But never will... Fuck this new age harem anime bullshit.

I agree Tenchi Arnie. Ryoko for life.

dont judge without knowing the background. At the beginning the girls know more about tenchi than tenchi himself.
Im watching it right now and ayeka is asking ryoko who that earthling boy is and she asks her if shes stupid and doesnt feel his blood.
They know from the beginning that he is from ,,that'' bloodline and special. He is average at the beginning but they all are.
Ive read somewhere that all juraians that decide to live on earth life a normal life until they're old enough and then they get to know the secrets of the galaxy.

Its much deeper than your love hina slapstik shit without any background. There are reasons for reasons for reasons.

The personalities in tenchi might be varied, but I just don't feel the development of relationships. Everyone does mellow out and come to terms with 'lets all just stay nice and calm at this house'. It's stable but there's no romancing. The girls just are already quite willing to jump on his dick.

Given this thread I assume the LNs/manga flesh out the politics and backstories of the cast who are all many hundreds of years old, others are many millennia.

Nah. More Ryoko and more memes

Well fuck them in the ass. Fucking non-polygamists.

If only she showed off her true colors more regularly. Even her hair is more enchanting in that style.

the ovas are only 20 ep's. Other series cant make worldbuilding and story in 26 eps and need a second season.
There is only so much room for worldbuilding, relationship establition and action. Ova 4 is gonna add to that but its still not enough.

>Its much deeper than your love hina slapstik shit without any background. There are reasons for reasons for reasons.
Fuckin' this.

>Washu for life
FTFY homo

So what you want is episodes where he takes them out on single dates?
That would be nice.

I've been wanting them to visit Jurai. Sasami can see her mom, Tenchi can talk to Airi and Funaho, they can all try to keep word low about a newfound missing prince, and the citizens can balk at Princess Ayeka walking around casually with the Space Pirate Ryoko, who crippled the Jurian navy.

>FTFY homo
No, fuck you.While I agree Washu is excellent, Ryoko is pure perfection

Ryoko is nothing but a walking lump of literal tiny brown turds that eat everything that has a little bit of Washu's perfection sprinkled into it and was nuzzled in her sweet and perfect womb. Try again Ryokofags. Washu OTW.

Did Tenchi have a kid with Tokimi? I'd kill to have her torture my junk.

You just cant stop Tenchi

>she will never come to you while you're at school to try and murder you
>you will never feel like it's all a dream only to wake up with her hiding under your covers

Just like ... fuck man.

There's currently nothing to suggest that Tokimi is part of the harem. Part of the family and household, sure, but I don't think she's in love with him like the rest.

If this should change, I won't be surprised.

But let's be fair, just look a this spaceship.
Better looking than Ryoko if you ask me, and I like Ryoko.

Now look at this spaceship.
I just want to pat her head and give her carrots.

wait where is the info coming from that tenchi has a kid with everyone?

kajishima releases it himself.
exhentai.org/uploader/S0B

its everything that got scanlated so far

Masaki Kajishima, one of the three creators and the only one that gives a damn anymore, has been making doujins for the last 20 years.
About two, three years ago, he started a small series of books titles ~IF~.
It's series of drawings about Tenchi's daughters and Seina's sons.

>mfw Mona Marshall's dub of Ryoko in OVA 3 sounded exactly like Kyle's Mom from South Park

is this canon or just a bunch of what if scenarios?

its everything not shown yet. So its canon.
One day we get our 26 ep long tenchi hentai from kajishima, one day.

We have no reason to believe it isn't canon, though as with plenty of stuff set in the future of a developing universe, I'd expect some details to change, like how many wives Seina has.

>is this canon or just a bunch of what if scenarios?
It's such a Western question. He is the creator and current IP holder. Japanese people never cared about what is or isn't canon, the author decides what he wants to do. What he says, goes. And when or if he changes his mind and retcons things, he can do that too. Because in Japan the creator owns the IP, not the publisher. It's not like Western comics where the publisher maintains the IP and decides canon between multiple writers.

Kajishima does what he likes.

good on him, realy.
The only bad thing about him are the release cycles. Non existent. Other than that i fully respect this creators creation.
I still sometimes ask myself why only he does the harem right. Anime is wish fulfillment-so do the right thing and go all out. The modern harem sucks donkey dick

>Because in Japan the creator owns the IP, not the publisher
Except in this case, where he is not the owner, the studio is.
Which is why we have things like Tenchi in Tokyo and Ai! Tenchi Muyo, which have nothing to do with Kajishima.

Every so often they go back to him to make another sure fire sell with an OVA season.

He's not the owner which is why he releases books at Comiket.

>Snap! Crackle! Pop!
Gets me every time.

>Except in this case, where he is not the owner, the studio is.
Nope, he IS the owner. He just couldn't get the funding for an anime, he still owns the exclusive IP.

NO

I DID NOT WANT THESE FEELS

YOU BASTARD

WASHU IS FOR FUNNIES

NOT FOR THESE

>I still sometimes ask myself why only he does the harem right. Anime is wish fulfillment-so do the right thing and go all out. The modern harem sucks donkey dick
It is undeniable that Love Hina was a megahit. It sold far more than Tenchi Muyo ever could.

The Love Hina formula is simply what normalfags like. Lots of people are not comfortable with true harems and insist that there can only be one girl. And the idea is that having a fake harem allows everyone to pretend they have their personal "best girl" while never having to deal with the difficulties of an open relationship. There are just too many people who only accepts monogamy and nothing else, so true harems would always be a fringe taste.

>Tokimi is one of his wives
Fuck yeah.

Hence why western media sucks and Cred Forums can suck it.

>It is undeniable that Love Hina was a megahit. It sold far more than Tenchi Muyo ever could.

I love her so much it hurts... This is why Tenchi Muyo is so special. No other harem anime makes me feel this way.

>tfw no bimbo Washu

No, because that would be shit.
One of Washu's selling points is her brains.

Mihoshi is enough Bimbo. And if you need more, get her mother.

>Tenchi's god-tier children are falling one after another, for Seina's beta-mutants.

Ugh. All his powers come from his damn robot suit!

I liked the curly hair

Fuck off. Washu is too pure for the likes of you.

>Ugh. All his powers come from his damn robot suit!
Nah. His true power is a misfortune debuff aura that apply to his enemies more than it applies to himself. And the ability to manipulate luck is god-tier because not even gods can grant this power.

Everyone who fights Seina Yamada is automatically cursed for the duration of the battle.

>is it just Mihoshi being delusional?
Being partnered with Mihoshi is what caused Kiyone's career to crash and burn.

Post the "Myama" page. DO IT.

CAN'T ESCAPE IT

Nevermind, found it myself.

Wow. Thank you.

I remember years ago I bought the first 4 DVDs of Tenchi (Which now I know is the Ryo-Oki OVA)and Tenchi Muyo In Love movie. Only years later did I realize there was some multi-universe bullshit. I've been wanting to ride the whole thing, though.

AIN'T NO USE IN TRYIN'

NO EXCEPTIONS

LOVE WILL LEAVE YOU CRYING TO.

To be completely true, alone he has bad luck, but when he has the right four women with him, it inverts to give his enemies bad luck, which is good luck for him, more or less.

Mihoshi just has straight up godly luck.

Prototype, doesn't happen in the real thing.
Pretty sure she just lives on their property now.

I just want Sasami to grow up and become Tsunami full time and have a happy family with Tenchi.
For 24 years I have waited for this.

TILL YOU'RE A BROKEN MAN

POOR YOU!

We're most of the way there, at least.
>Now it's MY turn to serve the Red Beans & Rice!

POST THE OTHER MAMA PAGE

YOU KNOW THE ONE

>Is it as good as it looks?

It's a pretty fun watch imho. Feels really in tune with Tenchi's OVA 1 much more than anything. I think some of the people involved ended up doing this. Watch the stuff after this on your own discretion however.

Thread's still up? Goddamn good job.

The OVA holds up to the test of time pretty well. Watch the english dub. It's superb.

Addendum: Just watch the dub for the first two OVAs, and Universe if you like.
Watch OVA 3, GXP, and Isekai subbed.

Don't know about Dual's dub, it could go either way.

need more isekai. S2 should be better quality but keep the same easy going story. No fake drama and tragedy. bad guy-kill him.
And harem

>This doujin reveals the twin girls Washu had crafted akin to the way Ryoko was made but all was done prior
>Doesn't reveal that she ends up killing them through an accident

I love how all the characters had this expansive history before the events of the show, and he details the fuck out of it through doujins/novels. It definitely separates things from your run-of-the-mill show of the same genre.

Maybe with isekai becoming popular recently they'll finally make a season 2.

>Dat body

God fucking damn.

Picked up!

>this is unpopular
>garbage like SAO and ReZero get popular
i fucking hate anime fans

There are more betzer reasons to pick it up m8

Sao and revomit are for faggots that love girls drama

I'm with you on that one, fuck this shit.

That's fucking hot. Was this when they were getting massaged?

Tenchi thread with 270+ replies started with a shitty copypasta?
You guys sure are dedicated to this show. Respect.

>Tenchi thread with 270+ replies started with a shitty copypasta?
>You guys sure are dedicated to this show. Respect.
As you might have noted, we don't get Tenchi threads very often. So we post in one when ever possible.

Yes.
I need -if- releases with kenchis kids :(((((

Best girl

These kind of threads get pruned out with zero replies rather quickly. In this instance we just salvaged the fuck out of it.

Its depressing living in a world knowing that the most supernatural thing that can happen is a metal spoon making noises in the microwave. Our world is so goddamn boring. I dont watch tenchi for self insert, i watch it and cheer for the characters living a interesting life. That shit would never happen in our universe.

I sometimes check the archives for old tenchi threads i missed so i can salvage every bit of information. Its fun

>i watch it and cheer for the characters living a interesting life.

Damn, dude.

I do that sometimes too, most of the fun is talking about it with like-minded anons.

>TFW the little boy you've been lusting after was secretly prime breeding stock

There's one or two a month.

Does anyone else find a certain hilarity about the fact that none of the legal successors want to be become emperor of Jurai?

Hey man they've got hundreds of years to make up their minds.

>Does anyone else find a certain hilarity about the fact that none of the legal successors want to be become emperor of Jurai?
The political role of ruling the empire is now Seto's job. So the only thing you get as Emperor is symbolic. What makes it worse is that you need a certain amount of power to even be considered for the throne, so anyone who is qualified is also not desperate for the throne. The throne offers very little precisely because the selection process is so strict and demanded powerful candidates. Everyone who is qualified, basically had better things to do than being a symbolic ruler.

And really, it is Seto's fault. She was offered the throne but she refused it. She thinks it is easier for her to rule Jurai if she never become Empress.

CUTE
U
T
E

Isn't that the point of anime? Even slice of life depicts something that doesn't exist irl

>And really, it is Seto's fault. She was offered the throne but she refused it. She thinks it is easier for her to rule Jurai if she never become Empress.

This makes sense I guess. Not being Empress allows her to do the Illuminati shtick much easier than it would be, being stuck as a public figure. Plus she can concentrate on the things that actually matter while leaving state ordeals to someone else who can juggle them.

>A Cabbit is fine too
This was the line that was not meant to be crossed

>And really, it is Seto's fault. She was offered the throne but she refused it. She thinks it is easier for her to rule Jurai if she never become Empress.
To be fair Seto is right.

Ryoko is still my waifu after like 20 years or whatever it is now. Funny enough I hate the art style of the creator, I only love OVA 1 and the 3rd movie. Everything else has treated the show pretty badly, maybe some of the better animated eps from Universe.

There's a severe lack of high quality fanart, especially in OVA style from the internet, which is weird considering how massive this show was. I'm an artfag and I swear the moment I can do her justice I'll start pumping drawings of her. It's really hard to get her just right.

Her Jap VA did an incredible job. I honestly hope the new OVA lives up to the hype, I need more Ryoko in my life. I also really wanna see Ryoko at her maximum power with all 3 gems and full combat capabilites. I always imagined her being incredibly fast and agile with her swordplay, literally utilizing all her teleportation/sheer power/energy shots/energy blades/TWIN SPLITTING POWER/material melding to the max in an all out fight. Wouldn't that be awesome?

I'm pretty sure she's grooming Seina for this, though I'm not sure that he knows yet.

Tenchi becomes the emperor though.

She's a keeper, definitely.

>I also really wanna see Ryoko at her maximum power with all 3 gems and full combat capabilites.

If I remember the lore correctly, having all three of those gems is essentially gaining the power of a Chousin, but at the same time only Ryoko can wield her cosmic powers appropriately due to being bred exactly for that reason. And the only reason Ryoko hasn't blanked out the universe with said power is because she's yet to fully realize the potential of the gems or upper limit of her powers.

Best momma.

Why must you shatter my waifu-based dreams?

Universe isn't even a real harem. Two of the girls don't even live with him and Washu and Sasami aren't even interested in him.

>while Ayeka flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin

lol at this being completely and utterly wrong.

>having all three of those gems is essentially gaining the power of a Chousin

Honestly though, I think that's actually overkill in a lame anime type way... like 'IM A FUCKING GOD NOW RAAAAAA'. Washu being a semi-goddess or whatever is ok and kind of makes sense considering her age and her brain-power but I always thought Ryoko should just be ultra-powerfull (maybe being able to blow away planets @ 3 gems) vs this God/Lighthawk wings BS. Leave that shit to your boy.

Either way she's cool AF, I still consider her one of the realest and most well rounded characters out there. Most anime personality types are real shitty tropes, but hers came off so genuine, like a laid back cool chick you just wanna hang out and have drunk sex with. Making snobbish Ayeka her rival was fantastic.

>Honestly though, I think that's actually overkill in a lame anime type way... like 'IM A FUCKING GOD NOW RAAAAAA'.

Didn't mean to phrase it like that, it's not like some crazy deus ex machina type bull-shit. It wasn't something that would just happen suddenly, but more rather she'd have to work at achieving levels of power akin to what you just mentioned. With how laid back everything is becoming now, I doubt it would even matter anymore.

>Either way she's cool AF, I still consider her one of the realest and most well rounded characters out there. Most anime personality types are real shitty tropes, but hers came off so genuine, like a laid back cool chick you just wanna hang out and have drunk sex with. Making snobbish Ayeka her rival was fantastic.

And this pretty much, yup.

Where else do you find a character, who was once the most feared pirate in space, singlehandedly brought the ruling planet of the galaxy to it's knees, and now just wants to settle down and have kids.

Watching is again Nabeshin is painfully out of place. Kajishima put a lot of thought into world building for all his series, even the shitty hentais but Nabeshin dumbs everything down to generic ecchi series. Other directors pull it off better, look at Photon & Agga Ruter.
>exhentai.org/g/330623/ee48cd1d44/

Fuck, I didn't look at all of these yet.

Whenever people list the Kajishimaverse they always forget to mention Photon.

Photon is fucking hysterical.

That last episode comes out of nowhere though.

It really does. It's a huge tonal whiplash, but only for the first half - then it goes back, even during the finale, to goofy off-the-wall bullshit.

But that first half of the last episode really does throw you for a loop.

Does Photon somehow connect with War on Geminar? I haven't yet, but I already hear how it's pretty much parallel with each other.

There are some character name reuses (Lashara), but for the most part their tones are rather different, and to the best of my knowledge Photon takes place in its own universe - if it doesn't, no mentions of Jurai or other important character names, so it's functionally completely separate. Isekai is more parallel tonally, in my mind, to Tenchi Universe - the first half is comedy and slice of life, the midseason episode is a big plot drop that changes the status quo, and the second half is more plot-driven and drama-heavy, but mostly just used as an excuse to put the characters in new situations.

Photon is only six episodes, and is almost exclusively a comedy focus until, as was saying, the last episode, which gets super, SUPER drama-heavy for the first half and then jumps back to comedy for the second half.

No no no, Photon takes place in the distant past of War on Geminar. Notice the Koro and the talk of Aho and the Sea of Ena.

Shit, I completely forgot Photon had Aho and the Koros. Thanks for keeping me honest, user. Time for a rewatch!

Earth is way too stacked in terms of powerhouses, this shit is ridiculous.

That's because they are Washu's power as a Choushin. Remember when she awakens in OVA 3 she takes the gems back from Ryoko and the Tenchi-ken.

The household is stacked with WMD's in the form of women. All which Jurai has control of now thanks to Noike.

Control is a strong word.
Seto can easily call in favors, is more like.

Looking through the GXP doujins again, I'm noticing that the idiot trio aren't in any of Kajishima's concept art even though random single scene characters are. Fuck, you can blame Nabeshin for everything annoying in GXP.

>idiot trio
Having trouble remembering GXP, it's been a while since I forced my way through it. Remind me?

Three guys, Seina kept running into them, they were there when he met Ryoko Balta, they ended up getting a role on some TV drama, then worked for Seiryo and Daruma at the end.

I watched Photon not even knowing about the existence of Tenchi Muyo and I enjoyed it a lot.
I think that heavy drama load during last episode's first half was necessary to give the series a well-rounded development. It worked well in my opinion, ending smooth and happily after those few scenes of apparent grief and despair.

>Her Jap VA did an incredible job. I honestly hope the new OVA lives up to the hype

I share your opinion Cred Forumsnon, I'm currently watching the series for the first time and goddamnit her voice acting is fucking flawless, not only is her voice so sweet and beautiful but it also fits her character and personality like no other.

Watching GXP for the first time so long ago, it was a true endurance test. Every episode was a guaranteed headache rest assured.

One last bump before bed.

Night, night.

that was one of the better episode of the entire thing. that or the ones before and afterwards "GIVE ME A BREAK WILL-YA!" should have been a meme by now. i guess its just me.

What the fuck is the "canon" Tenchi Muyo storyline? Why does it seem like every single story is an alternate universe version of itself? Why does the author keep reusing all his own character designs? Is he just a hack?

It's too Japanese to become a meme here in the west

hmm, Nabeshin has one of my favorite style than

until next thread, nite

>What the fuck is the "canon" Tenchi Muyo storyline?
OVA 1, OVA 2, Dual! Parallel Crisis Adventure, GXP, OVA 3, Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari, and soon OVA 4.

Photon, Agga Ruter, and I think El-Hazard are tangently related.

Also the myriad doujins Kajishima has released over the years, and the GXP light novels that replace the anime in terms of canon.

Universe, the Movies, Tokyo, Ai!, and Pretty Sammy are all separate continuities.

When you've been following this sort of thing since it came on Toonami, it's not that hard to follow.

>Is Washu's background explained later on the series?
It got touched on in the GXP novels recently.
Prepare yourself when you read this tree.

You're not ready to handle the feels of her past.

Wait, Noboyuki married his own sister?

Distant cousin.
Kiyone is Yosho's daughter, Nobuyuki is a few generations removed.

We're getting more of Yosho's progeny in OVA 4.

And there's more that I didn't save.

Man, I wish I found about this series sooner.
For a comedy-intended harem series, it's Universe and characters are pretty well developed.

Could you tell me more about Washu's story please?
The episode I just watched was pretty intense.

She grew up in an orphanage with lots of brothers & sisters with no memories except she was found with her 3 gems. Naja Akara was one of them. They would go on to be the smartest people in the GP Academy and make Grey look like a dumb ass. Washu had a hopeless love and ended up losing her friend. Everything she's done since then was trying to make up for those losses and trying to learn about the 3 gems which culminated in being imprisoned by Kagato. That's as much as I gathered without being able to read novels.

>Grey
I meant Clay, it's late.

Aren't Kiyone and Tennyo sisters?

He's a God, he can fuck anything he wants.

Did they ever explain what happened to Mihoshi to make her retarded?

isnt washu a god and deleted her memories because there are things that are not found by science but by pure luck and galactic allignment?

Didn't Mihoshi take Tenchi's virginity when she raped him while she was sleepwalking?

It's three in the morning and I'm crying like a little girl.

I'm fucking loving this series

ooooh....my bad.

Yep but aside from the gems and meeting, Tenchi it doesn't really add anything to her backstory I imagine.

Pregnant Ryoko a cute
Pregnant Ayeka a cute!
PREGNANT EVERYONE A CUTE!

Damn Sasami is one fine lady.
She's godly gorgeous (litteraly) and has the same yamato nadeshiko personality as her sister, but without the uptight attitude.

>Did they ever explain what happened to Mihoshi to make her retarded?
Brain damage. But enough of her mind is still ticking such that somehow, she still does her job as a police officer just as well as before, as long as she kept her medical headband on. But at some point in the future she would be healed. Probably about the time Washu figured out what to do about it.

didnt he try suicide after a failed romance?
thats a undercover yandere right there

>tenchi thread
>it didn't fucking die after 5 posts
nice.
OVA 4 will be shit and turn things retarded, Washu is best girl by far, everyones opinions is shit, Tenchi is in fact what happens when the MC simply stops giving a shit and just rolls with it.
whelp got everything i felt needed to be said for this thread to answer everything in the thread, good thread, lets do this again next month.

Motherfucker, still has designs and ideas from over a decade ago to pull out his ass.

oh i forgot, GXP is shit, Seina is shit, and that whole abortion needs to seriously fuck off, even if its canon, especially because it is canon.

The fuck? So her being retarded isn't just joke but actually has a medical condition?

yeah thats actually brought up in the cancerous abortion that is GXP, i know, i know i tried to block it out too, but it did have lore specific shit going on in there.

>hey look at him and his opinions

yes GXP would be infinite better if they took a different seiju for seina and kicked nabeshin out of the studio.
Eng dub seina is even more painfull to listen to.
Other than that i liked ova 3 so 4 is gonna be a welcomed addition.

user seina is just overall such complete shit compared to everyone.
hes literally the basic harem protag going full retard at all times winning out because of bullshit luck shenanigans, and most of his harem is absolutely forgettable and terrible. if it wasn't required because lollore, it would probably get ignored by everyone here and you know it.

well yeah i didnt like seina either. But isekai did it right so i have trust in kajishima. Paradise wars will have an older seina so im praying for that and more mature content.

eh fair, i'll give it a try.
i'm still convinced GXP itself was shit, isekai wasn't bad but GXP was a weird remnant of generic harems at the time forcefully tied into tenchi stuff.

director is nabeshin so no wonder.
GXP had to happen because it has a story even before tenchi. his dad was in the GXP and other stuff that is important to understand the whole story.

Nigga that is NOT the entire harem of Haremtime and you know it.

Tosh (Blessed be his name) adds like 3 other girls at minimal to that group.

who cares

>She sees your carrot

I watched Tenchi in sub and i liked it. Is there something wrong with me?

>she will never see your carrot
>you will never snuggle with her

sub is better.
Most of us watched dub because fast reading and distraction by spoken moonrunes was to hard.

I watch dub because Petrea Burchard.

Tennyo is Kiyone's daughter/Tenchi's sister. who posed as Kiyone in her absense.

Kiyone is best girl and FUCK you for thinking otherwise

> Tertiary girl
> Best anything

Wow, I'm surprised this thread is still around.

megumeme thread from monday is still alive. Maybe 1 post every hour is enough to keep it so?

I never got how people could like the dub. Dude, that Petrea woman sounded exactly her age when she did that dub. Some 40+yo woman. Ryoko is supposed to have the body of an 18yo.

Jap VA actress killed it.
Dub VA actress literally killed it.

Jap dub is nice. Dont listen to eng dub bc dont watch them in general

Differences in interpretation, I guess. I don't think I'd say Ryoko had the body of an 18 year old. Not a 10,000 year old mummy woman body, no, but at least a little older than 18. Given Ryoko's personality and tendencies, I just expected her to speak with a more mature voice, which Burchard did well (because, like you said, she sounded her age).

Why does TOAA look so ugly?

It took me many years to realize how crappy Tenchi was as a character and how much better this would be without him.

Great setting and girls, but Tenchi really ruined it.

The story build itself around tenchi, not the girls.

Back to love hina m8

It builds itself to always get resolved by Tenchi going SSJ and wrecking the bad guy. It was incredibly mediocre.

Well thats what it is.
Or do you want retarded drama and cuckold like in sao?

Since I first watched Tenchi recently I've only listened to original japanese and her voice actress absolutely killed it.
Her voice is capavbe of giving me a raging boner and making me laugh at the same time.
One of the best VA performances ever if you ask me I know you didn't.

>how much better this would be without him
We had that once, it was called Tenchi in Tokyo.

fanfiction.net/s/3066489/1/Translation-of-Shin-Novel-Washu

The other two are translated as well.

And it was shit

i need a torrent link for ova 3 real fucking fast.
The collection i downloaded has corrupted mkv files. Cant find a working rorrent for the life of me. not even streams.

>not liking one of the few excellent dubs
>surrendering to moonspeak for no reason other than being a puritan

Try with XDCC.
I was also looking for a torrent for Tenchi Muyo Ryo Ohki but 3 seeders for a 32GB download is fucking hell.

I couldn't find anything for OVA 3 but it you come across something decent please share it here.

all of ova 3 is on youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=kyv28GkAD7A&list=PLwazKLaN7rLgpIty22u3vJLGThWUnFAwa

I am a puritan but try watching a single episode with the original voices.
Ryoko's seiyuu is a goddess.

tthank you that will do.

im gonna search for an good torrent later so i can archive it. Streaming sites die so fast

Seina Yamada really needs fleshing out. Especially in that mecha of his.

Hey, you know what I noticed? In the first three OVA series, Mihoshi never bonded with Tenchi like the others. Sure he went shopping with her, but that was about it.

Every other girl had more time with Tenchi, even bottom tier Noike, except her. I hope OVA 4 has some form of bonding.

God, what i wouldnt give to be with Mihoshi, ditzyness and all.

That's because Mihoshi is for butt stuff.

Problem with mihoshi is that the character she has right now is only sort of a mask. She doesnt realize it herself. Example is when she first lands on earth. After tenchi killed kagato she had to make a report and youd expect mihoshis report to be something stupid but the report was so big and detailed that it took jurai many days to go through it . Every fine detail about yosho and stuff was in it. She did this so good because of her sealed persona that is an first class detective.
Its hard to say what bonding for her is or what is going on in her head.

That was when they tried to turn it into a serious drama.

Didn't they have to classify the entire report because it basically revealed everything that Jurai had been doing by putting their immensely powerful royal family on Earth for several generations?

Yeah, something like 90% of it was REDACTED.

Don't crush my headcanon! I like to think that Mihoshi's report is just a single rambling sentence. It took top linguists days to translate the nearly incoherent mess, in which they found EVERYONE'S miserable secrets thrown into a gigantic pile because Mihoshi doesn't know when to shut up.

Geminar was good

Misaki should've just stopped Tenchi after OVA2/TV and just kept with other series.

Mihoshi has S tier luck, correct?

Since this seems to be the Tenchi thread, something that bugs me about Tenchi's father. Does he have a tree ship, and where does he sit in the Jurai succession line? I assume Tenchi is at the head of it, or Sasami because of Tsunami, because Yosho fucked off to Earth and quit? Hell, what did Noboyuki actually do for most of his life, since he's presumably Jurai royal blood with everything that entails.

>To be fair, that's sort of Seto's shtick. She's out to unite the galaxy by arranging perfect marriages and making alliances.

>she got Azusa to come to Jurai by making him see her as a second mother
>she tested Azusa by staging pirate attacks on his ship with crews made up of stunningly beautiful women just to see if he'd cheat on the fiancee for the arranged marriage she was setting up
>said fiancee was her underage daughter

Best Devil Princess?

He doesn't have a tree. Once you get one Jurai is added to your name.

Tenchi is something like 3rd in line

While Noboyuki is so far from the line taht I doubt he is in any way in a reasonable area for successuion

Did he ever get the chance to go through the selection process to try and get a tree of his own?

I'm assuming that Son is a Masculine Son?

(Or failing that, every bit as "Bitches Love Genji" pretty/beguiling as Dad?)

I thought Tenchi was first in line because he can produce light hawk wings. Yosho is second because he is bonded with a first generation royal tree. Seina is third because the mech he bonded with was a first gen.

Sasami would outrank Yosho if she cared to claim it, she has Tsunami-fume.

>I thought Tenchi was first in line because he can produce light hawk wings. Yosho is second because he is bonded with a first generation royal tree. Seina is third because the mech he bonded with was a first gen.
Yosho is both the greatest swordsman of Jurai and the oldest male descendant of the Emperor. He is still technically first in line just because Tenchi is a bit far removed.

Interesting that Ayaka has been bumped off from contention because she is so underpowered. There are too many godly candidates and as such her status as princess became meaningless. This despite the fact that she is probably the most suitable person for the role, consider the mere symbolic status of the throne. Being too powerful meant that all those above her have better things to do than play public relations as a ruler in name only.

Someone mentioned previously in the thread that her retarded personality isn't her real self but a condition she developed after something she experienced.

Could someone please elaborate on these to enligthen a Tenchi franchise newcomer?

I'm interested in her background but the OVAs dont seem to deepen the girls background beyond light flashbacks or brief conversations.

I think you misunderstood something. The report was an inane and excrutiatingly detailed string of diary entries with pages of off topic but technically classified material compromised. This is not conduct befitting a first class detective.

>The report was an inane and excrutiatingly detailed string of diary entries with pages of off topic but technically classified material compromised.
You missed the fact that her report is SO classified, that her own superior officer had to destroy it and write a FAKE report to replace it, because he is an agent of Jurai.

It is not "technically" classified. It is 100 full blown classified and not in Jurai's best interest that GXP know about it. However, it IS Mihoshi's job to tell GXP everything she knows. The fact that a Jurai Plant had to intercept and prevent her reports from being delivered is enough sign that she is doing her jobs fine.

Noboyuki is from the branch family of the Masakis who are already hated among the noble houses as being backwoods hicks. Aside from being sponsored by someone like Seto, I don't see branch family members getting Royal Trees. Any chance of succession for him personally disappeared when Kiyone died.

Papa is going to need more film. A LOT more film.

yosho is 2nd or 3rd, Tenchi is after him, and oddly enough, seina from GxP is behind tenchi even though he is full blood human

I don't see how that makes it a good report or a sign of her competency. If I had to report on carbon emissions generated by airport traffic but ended up revealing the pay to play practices of the Clinton Foundation that doesn't mean I've done my job correctly.

If you pay someone to get carbon emissions and she instead gives you dirt on every senator in a 20 block radius,

A) She fucked up BIG TIME
B) She's amazing. KEEP HER

Standard Japanese Adolescent Response. So Funneh.

While really "I am O.K. with this. This is fine." I mean, if you were worried about explaining it you could act surprised and freaked out like you woke up at the same time someone walked in on you, but otherwise?

Come on.

But looking back on it? This guy drew/draws some hot Harem Bait/Bitches. Goddamn.

Not everything about the 90's was good. A lot of it was shit, but some of the stand out designs from back then? Refined to a great degree and fucking sexy.

There's no denying that Mihoshi is miracle of the universe comparable to Seina, but I don't that means the gears are turning in her head.

tastes like raita

This show is like Evangelion when it's being "Funny Evangelion" except all the time, and more. A lot more. I think on average I would generally prefer watching this because serious Evangelion is pretentious and depressing. Whereas this is funny, and has delicious Android girl/bitchy classmate love interest, AND giant robots. I actually like the giant robots a lot, honestly. They kind of did the whole Beast Mode Eva YEARS before Rebuild was even conceived because their standard mode of operation is being all bestial and cracked out fast. (And having tails that wave around. Plug like tails. It's cool.)

Did I mention the Robot Girl? She's pretty great.

She's somewhere between Dorothy and Rei.

Just wanted to let you all know that kajisjimas designs never fail to make me diamond.
There's maybe 1 or 2 more character designers out there that do that.

>Standard Japanese Adolescent Response. So Funneh.
Only because it's played out nowadays. It wasn't the peak of originality back then, but it certainly wasn't as annoying.

shit in ova 3 you slowsy can see the trademark from kajishima. his harater design and body design are getting more idential with the designs in his drawn works.

She was never a robot. This is a flesh and blood body that was cloned, and her consciousness was connected to it from her original body.

You're gay son. Petrea's voice carried an alluring authority and aggressiveness of an experienced space pirate. While also coming off as a sensual, and seductive semen demon. She was able to carry both roles for Ryoko.

Oh? She seemed kinda robotic to me. I guess I was deceived by her glowy eye of glowyness. Which doesn't mean she was a robot, clearly.

I just thought robot.

The fact that she's a clone makes her more Rei, clearly. I saw this before Evangelion, mind. And it was a while ago.

(Ok, actually more than 15 years ago.)

Is this real life? Is there more?

Why would a robot eat curry?

Watch it two or three times and you can see her emotions.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

t. NB

She's an alien. What, are we going to argue about Son Goku's race now?

Seina is a few years younger than Tenchi.

I'm a new fan actually, probably the youngest person in the thread (19). I got into the series after looking up shows that used to air on Toonami back when it ended for the first time, and I only watched the first 6 episodes of the OVA. It took until I found out that the first episode of the 3rd OVA series aired on TV in 2012 that I sparked up interest again.

I caught up on the original series, watched GXP on Netflix, and finished off with Isekai/Geminar. Good stuff, but the first 6 episodes will always be special to me.

Watch Photon and Agga Ruter, read the Muyo! mangas. All the hentais are crap aside from Agga Ruter which is fucking hilarious. Never watch Tokyo and if you really need more watch the first half of Universe and the first two Tenchi movies. Tenchi Ai didn't happen.

I can't.

OVA 3 was a fucking mess, and it looked like shit. And I don't want to have to surf the internet for translations of light novels or specific extra material that will help the episodes make sense.

Oh and can't forget Dual! Parallel Troubles

That's a must see. It's Evangelion by someone who has a sense of humor and doesn't hate himself.

It looked fine aside from the CG. It looked closer to Kajishima's original artwork than any of the previous series. It's such a shame War on Geminar got fucked by a terrible distribution method because Kajishima's artstyle really shined there.

this.

There are two others, Yosho and Jurai (Azusa):

fanfiction.net/s/3083995/1/Translation-of-Shin-Novel-Jurai
fanfiction.net/s/3084035/1/Translation-of-Shin-Novel-Yosho

El Hazard is pretty much just fantasy Tenchi Muyo, I'd recommend it too if you're still hungry for more.

what anime is this

read the thread

i cant read

What's the anime's name OP posted?

harem-muyo!

Corey in the House

Man, I must be fucking tired, her left nipple there looked like Cred Forums to me at first.

Boku no haremdemia

El Hazard was some great fantasy shit. Don't really know how the manga ended up though, Viz stopped publishing at some point.

Thanks you guys.

it was boring and there was slayers and other fantasy shit that had more eps and was more interesting

And where's the Ayeka, Washu, Mihoshi, etc ones damn you?

You're right. It does... The other one looks like a W.

just finished ova 3. shit this is seriously confusing, not bad but confusing. So what is tenchi now? he was almost born in the dimension or some shit and after the mess they turned back time?
and what do they mean by wasted possibility?
someone explain pls from the point on where tenchi talks with z and has the red ring around him.

MAI D~

I forgot how fucking stupid Tenchi's face looked.

Tenchi is the avatar of the entity that created the Goddesses (Choushin, depending on whether or not your subtitles translated it).

Keep watching, the show stops to explain just about everything right afterwards.

What exactly was that anyway? it seems like another random spinoff that tried to be cannon somehow.

The fuck is that thing and why is it in a tenchi thread?

It's Zinv from Dual.

Zinv from Dual and GXP.

Wait, her hair is actually blue? I thought Sasami's blue hair was just because of how much she took after/Literally took in Tsunami. Does Ayeka just dye it for some reason?

She had it genetically changed

because Yosho is a mamma's boy

They both got their blue hair from Miskaki. She dyed it her fathers hair color.

Sasami's hair is blue because her mother's hair is blue.
Ayeka had it altered on the genetic level to look more like Funaho in an attempt to appeal to Yosho's oedipus complex.

Funaho has black hair not purple. She changed it to her fathers hair color.

Little sister princess chick best girl.

Her father's color was the closest she could get.

I hope she joins the harem in ova 4.

Is Mihoshi a part of both harems, or does she just go for Seina? I thought she married tenchi.

I think she's going after Seina after a marriage pact fell through.
No, Mihoshi is only for Tenchi.
In the novels, Seina and his girls spent the night at Tenchi's, and Tenchi lent Seina his bed. Mihoshi has a habit of sleepwalking into his room, and didn't get the memo.

Seina's got an older Kuramitsu.

>Ayeka had it altered on the genetic level to look more like Funaho in an attempt to appeal to Yosho's oedipus complex.
You mean she had it changed to her father's hair to improve her odds of taking the throne. Which, as you might have noted, is out of question now.

>to improve her odds of taking the throne
What "odds"? At the time, it was a sure thing that she was going to inherit the throne when she married her big brother. She just wanted Onii-chan to notice her.

>What "odds"? At the time, it was a sure thing that she was going to inherit the throne when she married her big brother. She just wanted Onii-chan to notice her.
She was weaker than him in combat and that was going to disqualify her. Her only reason she had any claim was because the racist faction in government didn't want a half-Earthing on the throne. The racist faction and the Seto faction basically was about to start a civil war over this when it all got resolved by getting them married to each other.

This pissed off Yosho because no one asked HIM, and because he was forced to dump his (unknowingly pregnant) girlfriend to go and marry Ayaka.

And that is why he never wanted to deal with the throne ever again, ran off to Earth chasing after Ryoko as an excuse, and then refuse to phone his mother for several hundreds of years.

>She was weaker than him in combat and that was going to disqualify her
>This pissed off Yosho because no one asked HIM
The rest I know, but where are you getting this from?
It doesn't seem like he wasn't aware that, as the crown prince, he was headed for the throne. Or do you mean the marriage to Ayeka?

He was pissed about being told to marry Ayeka, yes.

>Seina and his girls spent the night at Tenchi's, and Tenchi lent Seina his bed. Mihoshi has a habit of sleepwalking into his room, and didn't get the memo.
Why do I kind of get the feeling this was somewhat intentional. Mihoshi seems like she can be the most of a handful out of all of the girls. It seems like it'd be quite comical if nothing else.
Nothing actually happened right?

I'm sure it wasn't intentional on her part. Her entire family has a habit of wandering into places.

And the only thing that probably happened was she got told off by Noike about wandering around and sleeping nude.

What was the story with that anyway? I get that Kenshi was Jurian and all that but I don't recall much of his back story being explained. It feels like there was a lot left they could have adapted. Would a s2 even be possible? I'd love to know what happens after the end of the ovas. Especially considering the goddess' seem to use him as a pay per view.

>on her part.
Maybe not , but tenchi seems like the type to do something like that intentionally as a prank.
>wandering into places

Read these to learn more about Kenshi.

g.e-hentai.org/g/677737/05ee85e390/
g.e-hentai.org/g/676809/88c2342ac8/

Could someone go into detail about this? I had always thought Mihoshi was just a blonde bimbo not an actual brain damaged person. What happened, and how is it so bad that someone like Washu herself can't fix it? Is she actually a normal person if it's fixed?
Why is Sasami censored?

We don't know much about Mihoshi's accident. She used to be a competent detective, but she suffered some sort of brain damage. Her headband is currently the only thing keeping her mind together. That's why she is always wearing it.

Because she's like 12, and Kajishima only deals with older women.

Noike's on her way to Earth, and being prepared for Tenchi by Tennyo and Airi, and she's flashing back to when she was offered to be adopted by Seto.

This is from 101 Secrets

72. Why does Mihoshi never undo her pony-tail?
Answer:
Because if she does, she will lose her memory.
More details ...
She ties her hair in pony-tail even in the bath. This is because she will
not
remember anything while she is without it. Why? It cannot be revealed now.

>The rest I know, but where are you getting this from?
The onee about being weaker in combat? The 101 secrets book made it clear that combat prowess is an extremely important element of being a candidate. The issue is that over time powercreep means the top three candidates are now so powerful, they have nothing to gain by taking the throne. The throne is useless to all the people who were offered the position.

>I don't think I'd say Ryoko had the body of an 18 year old.

Pretty sure it's canon that Washu designed her to 'be' 18. Her personality and tendencies are anything BUT mature really. She's just a playful, teasing girl. I've known highschool girls that act just like her.

>el hazard

Do you come from BandKIDS too, user?

Has Noike been engaged to Tenchi since he was a kid?

Sasami's eyes being covered is hilarious.

We sure this isn't prototype-style information? If it hasn't been confirmed in one of the doujins I'm not sure I'd trust it, or at least wouldn't treat it as hard fact.

No, I've no clue what that is. I'm just someone who did a lot of research on Kajishima's stuff because he hungered for more Tenchi Muyo. There was actually an user a few years back who claimed to work with some of the AIC guys, or something like that, who said apparently Kajishima, while not listed on the credits, was pretty much paid under-the-table to do a lot of the scenario and plot, which explains the heavy similarities.

No, that's just the most recent picture she has of him, I'm pretty sure.
Seto's surely been looking for a candidate that long, though.

So before the thread actually dies, does this have any actual tie in to the main series? it seems like it both does and doesn't. kind of like after the main story maybe?

Ai Tenchi Muyo is a spinoff and can be safely and completely ignored.

Trust me, I tried to watch it. For your own good, don't.

They had to have been engaged a while though because her hair here really long.

her hair grew really long

>made in 1992
>looked like it was made in the late 2010s
ayy