Are all those "dates" just for the sake of catching espers or does she at some point actually enjoy hanging out with...

are all those "dates" just for the sake of catching espers or does she at some point actually enjoy hanging out with mob?

Other urls found in this thread:

eyedelater.tumblr.com/post/150827675622/mob-psycho-100-chapter-971
zeitara.tumblr.com/post/150883130605/mob-psycho-100-psychic-puzzle-game-guide
youtu.be/Ar1_62Usybs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Catching espers, but she still enjoys hanging out with him and the members of her club.

best girl

wasnt there a line in the second episode where she says something like "we dont actually like each other at all, we just want to keep using this room to goof around" ? maybe the subs werent very good

Is it better to watch the anime or read the manga?

Do both

Both, the anime is a great adaptation.

watch the manga then read the anime

they're friends and enjoy each others company, but it is mostly for esper hunting.

what would her powers be if she unlocked esper powers, and how strong would they be?

Okay, what chapter did the anime leave off on so I can stop there then go for the anime for equal comparative thinking?

Watch the anime and then read the mango from chapter 1.

The anime adapts up to chapter 50

I bet the epilogue was done in ONE's style with his keyframes so that all the people switching over to the manga wouldn't be so jarred by the difference.

1000% Reigen was cool and all, but how badass would it have been if Mob got to explode?

Those guys were lucky Reigen was around to save their asses.

ONE animated and directed the epilogue.

Not cool at all and completely out of tone with the message and themes.

You see mob fight later against equal opponents but its not with murderous intent, the entire point of that was Reigen pulling him back from the brink of actually becoming a murderer.

Wonderful. Thanks user.

>how badass would it have been if Mob got to explode?
Not badass at all. It would be too grimdark and edgy unless he's still using his powers in a non-lethal way.

i'd teach her telepathy with my dick

it wouldn't be badass at all.
it would be more like watching an abused dog lash out while in a corner then a hero running in all brave-like to save someone. It wouldn't be cool, it would be sad and even a little pathetic to see.

>tfw no reigen to hold you back from murdering someone
>now you can never go back

fuck man this anime hits too close to home

You murdered someone?

The fuck man.

>Implying Reigen 1000% wasn't more hype than Mob murdering some dudes would have ever been

what in god's name did you do

I think she enjoys hanging out to a degree, based on the fact that after a while when Mob pointed someone out she didn't even question if it was an esper and just wanted to see someone with a weird hairstyle

user you can't say something like that and not give details

What did you do?

I get that it doesn't really fit the theme of the show, but an alternate "what if" scenario with Mob going full grimdark mindbroken and becoming the villain of his story would be pretty interesting.

Ability to force suggestions onto other people, on a subconcious level

Invasive thoughts, basically?

Sounds like a pretty weak skill, so she'd be pre-training Awakening Lab kids tier

user, how are you posting on Cred Forums from prison?

so are you going to tell us the story or what

That's terrible. Mob would be completely fucked up after doing that. He'd probably kill himself.

>someone on Cred Forums implies he murdered someone
>everyone automatically assumes it's legit and not just a silly joke
Says something about this place.
That said I'm not that poster and if it turns out he was being serious, I wouldn't be super surprised.

Wat im scared

So, season 2 after OPM season 2?

I can only hope

No. After OPM 2 it's Old Man of the Underworld, which is a series of shorts. Probably 24 at 8 minutes each, but that's not confirmed. Then MOB 2. Then OPM 3. And then by that point probably there will be a new comic to replace MOB so that one can get its adaptation.

Tome and the Telepathy Club's only purpose in the story is so that Mob has friends. So yes and yes.

>Mob going full grimdark.

Pretty sure he'll commit sudoku before that if he realized he has killed someone. We see the aftermath when Mob going ???% against Teru and that will be worse.

I'd rather we get Mob season 2 first because of Mogami and Urban Legends, but if Makai no Ossan got an adaptation, that would make ONE the most successful family failure in nip history.

Everything ONE has written has been very successful when adapted. I don't see why the next step wouldn't be to adapt his only other long-running series.

>Your fave twitter artist deleted all their tweets
>Never got to save all their art
Okay...

Anyone have a webm with of the narration leading to GRATITUDE and Reigen knocking away the black holes? Soundtrack in that part was great.
The anime adapts to chapter 50, but it's best to start the manga from chapter 1.

Why doesn't Mob just fuck Tome

because he's got build up a strong, loving relationship first.
Mob doesn't fuck, he Makes Love.

Nigga just go watch Akira if you want some crazy, murderous psychic dude.

Mob doesn't even know what sex is, user.

I haven't read through the whole manga yet but saw glimpses of the latest raws, so is Dimple the final boss or what? I'd rather see that than some random overpowered non-character broccoli

Fuck, meant to say webm with sound.

Everyone here has already seen Akira, it's 20+ years old.

Yeah most likely. Although, last time we saw him he looked a little weird, so he could be possessed by a sentient giant broccoli for all we know.

>Implying that Lord Psycho Helmet is the final boss.

i want dimple to still be mob's friend so bad but i cant deny it would be pottery

>parallels the first battle with the LOL cult
>dimple hasnt changed
>he is the same as before
>but mob isnt

I stayed completely out of these threads out of fear of spoilers, because I enjoyed the animu too much to get jokes and great moments taken away from me.

Naturally, I missed the fun of the threads during that time. Can you guys post Reigen please? just a fuckton of Reigen fun.
O-Or not, it's okay.

ask and you shall recieve

>Dimple hasn't changed
Don't you mean this bitch
Dimple has gone through a lot of change. The only thing that stuck was his goal of becoming the highest god.

He just doesn't want empty sex; he wants full romance as well.
He knows what sex is; it's more like

>final
He's more like a denounement than a climax though.

at the last episode i was expecting some foreshadowing of mezato becoming a fanatical cult member but it looks like she still is in intrepid reporter mode

I wouldn't call them parallels, but this arc has had some things that remind me of the teru arc too, i wonder if we will also get a reminder that people don't change that easily

forgot to spoiler the picture

I think I am doing something wrong

Aren't they at _mob100_ now?

Which one deserves to win the Mobowl more?

Did you link to the wrong post user, that picture shows Teru and Ritsu, both are boys and one of them is his brother.

>both are boys and one of them is his brother.
Yes, and?

If you skip to the point the anime adapts you'll be missing out on a lot of omake chapters and some dialogue changes.

what happened to mob clothes after scar? did he return them to teru? did teru keep mob's uniform?
what would his mom say about his new clothes/destroyed uniform?

What chapter did the anime end on?

It doesn't matter pleb, read the manga from the start.

the shadows on her chin make her look like she has a beard

A-user...?

You can see pretty much every villain in the series as a 'what if' future Mob who lost his morals. Mogami is basically what you're describing.

The Body Improvement Club members are the biggest bros in existence.
Also it really hurt to watch Reigen struggling on the tv show.

I know this feeling.
That "C" anime made me fucking depressed as hell and I curled up and cried after watching the first two episodes.

POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

>waifufags have so little to choose from they have to settle for Tome

Don't you shit on Tome

Post #RedrawReigen

>7th division leader wasn't a cute grill

Never in my life was I so disappointed by anime.

>No OST until November 23
why live

I'm not, I just think it's funny that best girl is still not as good as worst boy.

To wait for the OST to come out on November 23rd.

Who's worst boy, user ? dont you dare say Shou...

Nah, Ritsu is worse. But he's still more fuckable than Tome.

Oh shit.
The only difference is that Mob's meter did increase from 60% to 73%
With Dimple it stayed in 50%

Why is she 100% cuter than Tsubomi?

kek

you don't think that would've been boring/expected?

We got to see that like twice already

And yet many secondaryfags wanted to see it again and now call it a bad ending because muh shounen battle finale.

That's for filling space between manga pages

what chapter is that? I don't remember the panels on the right. last chapter I got was 96.6

Shut your mouth. Ritsu is the best otouto you could ever have.

Back to boring mondays, at least I still have the manga updates...
Anyway rewatching the episode, since that's all that's left to do for now, it's just so good in so may ways I won't bother to write down, I love how the insert a little humor in serious situations

What will Mob look like when he's grown up?

just google it

I have done that already but google won't find anything so specific, I have read all chapters released until now too.

what number comes after 96.6?

I started reading the manga as soon as the anime was done, and I haven't cringed this hard in a while.

The whole Reigen arc was suffering. Thank goodness it ended on a good note.

He should just fuck Tome already

Reigen arc was a lot more painful to read for me than Mogami. Seeing someone like Reigen, who can usually bullshit his way through anything and is fairly composed most of the time, struggle like that was really hard to read. That and his reaction to Mob not caring about him ;_;

So when are they going to get it on?

Mogami's arc had the best resolution though.

Because Tsubomi is just an avarage shallow STD ridden slut who'd bang the entire baseball team without a second thought if she hasn't already, whereas Tome is fun and quirky and pure

Because Tsubomi is basically a non-character while Tome is at least has an endearingly quirky personality despite not being conventionally cute.

Mesato best girl
Someone post the pic

Did it though? I mean, it ended on a good note, but the conclusion itself never struck me as particularly memorable (at least not compared with Claw Boss's Broccoli or Reigen's "You're a good person").

That one you mean?

I remember putting the manga on hold for a while because I was no longer physically able to read through the chapters.

Even when I re-read the manga it's the one arc I look forward to the least because of the sheer amount of emotional pain and embarrassment it's packing.

No, that other one
the lewd one

Would you date Tome, Mezato, Emi or Rei?

The part where he's trying to get out of the hole but keeps digging deeper instead is the worst for me, it makes me want to shake him and tell him to stop it. or hug him

What do you anons think ever happened to Minegishi? It would seem weird to focus back on a character that looked to be a one and done only for the broccoli to fucking destroy him.

How will Mob rescue her and every one else from the broccoli?

Setsuo Itou a cute!

It wasnt her and they said they didn't care that much about telepathy, only she does

She appears on the screen in only like 2 episodes for a cumulative of what 1 minute 40 seconds or something?
Literally doesn't matter

Just continue watching, the show's more abour Reigen and Mob, everyone else is pretty irrelevant in this season/

She's the only thing waifufags have going for them.

Now see this right here is a best girl.

Mob needs to give up on Tsubomi and go for this cutie here

fucking yaoi fags ruining everything

But Ritsu is canonically a brocon, user.

Homo jokes aside. I'm glad Ritsu's got a friend/whatever in Shou. He didn't seem to have many close friends despite being popular and he was always a bit too obsessed with Mob.

What does this face convey?

눈 ͜ಎ눈

Confusion/Broccoli foreshadowing

He was clearly blindsided by a difficult question.

What did they mean by this?

>2 mushrooms (yeah, split mushroom but there are TWO pieces)
>2 lemons

Someone said the text on the bag says "seasoning", but I'm not sure.

Forget, just clicked on the image and I see it says "Hakata Salt"

Mogami vs the s5 dude was cool

Yeah, the fact that he's a loner probably didn't help his complex at all. Shou might just have been the right person to help him snap out of it.
(I wish I'd saved that montage of all their interactions: twas pretty cool)

Remember when mob cried because he realized he couldn't change after fighting Teru?, this why the end of mogami arc is pure pottery

>people responding to this bait

Are you fags just bored or are you all this gullible?

That was really nice, I'll give you that.

What motive? What method did you use? Did you fucked the body at least?

Because Tsubomi is a useless slut only good for gangbangs while Mob watches.

someone got the rest?

Chapter 97.1
It's on tumblr [spoilereyedelater.tumblr.com/post/150827675622/mob-psycho-100-chapter-971

nevermind found it

I need Mogami arch to be animated.

Haremshit arc of mob, tsubomi, emi, mezato and tome fuckin when? I lap it up like a dog tbqh.

HNGGGGGGHGGHHH

>arch

holy fuck, go back to school.

Post Mogami arc art

I wouldn't be surprised if in the end she wins the Mob bowl

my heart

Tome grows an erect penis whenever she reads articles about aliens.

she gets her moment in pretty much all the non battle episodes actually

I really like that one did a sort of callback to that story in an omake

I can't wait for his answer.

When do e get the updates again? Was it on Thursday?

I don't understand how people were actually disappointed in the finale at all. I was honestly dreading that Mob would end up having to kill with his powers and was hoping it wouldn't go there.

I almost got a vague spoiler to ep 11's events, but the attitude of the poster made it still be a surprise when I watched the ep: they said something like, "Holy shit Reigen gave terrible advice!" but the truth was the exact opposite. Mob is not being coddled in this situation - he is beginning to understand that he has more options than he realises, and he is not alone. That there are people who care about him and would gladly listen and help Mob. He doesn't have to internalize everything for fear of being a burden. That was the point of Gratitude, and I think it was wonderful and satisfying.

Also this. Fucking hell, that entire scene was glorious. I've had that faster version of the Reigen theme stuck in my head since fuck my life just take me Reigen

I would be surprised if Mob ends up with anyone at all.
I need the OST so bad. I've watched Gratitude like a dozen times already and the music that plays during it is amazing.

Same on both of those things. I don't really ship characters much these days. I just want Mob to improve himself the way he wants while being happy and healthy. Good kid.

Also I think that bgm would make a great ringtone. The OST can't come sooner.

>I just want Mob to improve himself the way he wants while being happy and healthy. Good kid.

I love how instead of joining the group of misfits like any other series he just joins the /fit/ club and chases after Zyzz.

I wonder if any other show also has the special protagonist tells the special club to fuck off and joins an actually productive one.

I can't think of any others that do. It was funny little joke when it happened but it's also a great message in hindsight since they made it clear that the Telepathy Club doesn't really do anything aside from goof off, eat snacks, and play videogames. Not that there's anything wrong with those things, but you can already do them wherever by yourself. Mob sees an opportunity to better himself at something he's not great at, and while his intentions behind them aren't healthy its otherwise a great idea.

It made me think of all the moe anime that seemingly have a gimmick but are actually just the same four archetypes hanging out. We don't see them practicing/screwing up/learnihg the details and they just get better offscreen. It's hardly relateable and I wonder why they have these motifs in the first place.

>but are actually just the same four archetypes hanging out. We don't see them practicing/screwing up/learnihg the details
Mob sure practices/screws up a lot, at least

It helps that they're all bros and generally nice guys too.

He looks fucking pissed

Reigen lived a hard life user. You just don't understand.

At first i thought he was poor or something. I was wrong. Seems like Reigen had a pretty normal life. Why isn't he a normal salary man?

>tfw no one thinks repressed emotionless boys are cute irl

This very question comes up in the Reigen arc when people are digging around in his past. He had average parents, went to a regular school, got fairly good grades, and even had a decent thesis paper.

If I remember right after graduation he was basically bored and didn't want to settle into a typical salaryman lifestyle, so he floated from temporary job to temporary job with the spiritualist business being the most recent. He was actually about to close it down when he met Mob.

I think Reigen just doesn't like the idea of working under other people and dislikes monotony.

oh well that make sense

I'm more surprised people like it at all.

Reigen ruined the ep for me to be honest. I didn't even finish the episode because it was just so out of place/annoying from the previous episode.

I'm hoping for a season 2 as it looks like it gets better, and if that ever happens i'll actually finish the episode but reigen is by far the worst character in this show

I'm an Animefag only i even i noticed that Mob isn't a Shounen kind of show. Sure the little fight scenes it had were good but i wasn't expecting more. I liked how it ended

If you like finales full of action then better get prepared for tomorrow

>family failure
what are you talking about?

Tha face of a troublesome childhood

It's not action though that I like, it's the sudden switch from "oh shit we're all going to die unless he does something" to "haha look how random i am *holds up spork*"

I really like the series, but i just hope the author doesn't keep making these mistakes

Tomorrow user

>Haha look how random I am
I personally liked it but, desu that's Bones' fault it wasn't like that in the manga.

So in the game, what do the support characters actually do? I have a level 12 support Ritsu, and as far as I can tell, he's just as useless as the real one.

> says leave it to adult
> he did took care of it
> random

kek

That was kind of the point of the whole thing. You're like Mob, you were getting completely wrapped up in Scar's flow and getting tunnel vision. You thought the only way out was for Mob to lose his shit and actually hurt people in order for them to get out of this.

And then Reigen comes in and dispels that train of thought and opens other possibilities. Its all about grounding everyone back in reality, and after he does it the show is suddenly back to its usual pace and humor.

Just caught up with the manga. This page killed me.

It was justifiable self defense user.

>tfw you see the joke coming from a mile away yet still laugh your ass off anyway
ONE is too good for this world.

>catch up on the manga after being animeonly
>Shou just fucking disappears right after Claw Boss arc

fug

But he showed up in the school festival

I mean it was pretty obvious, he was yelling it

ONE has a perfect opportunity to reintroduce that little shit into the story and develop him, and if he doesn't take it I'll be pissed.

Isn't he part of the cult now? It's implied literally everyone except mob and teru are at this point

>showed

You had one job, user

>he's just as useless as the real one
Pls no bully. Ricchan is doing his best.

God damn I really want some nice fluffy omelette rice right now

Well, it's the whole city that's been brainwashed, but we don't even know if Shou lives there.

Serizawa isn't, and I don't think people outside of Spice City are affected.

Wait what game?

Now I really want Shou and Serizawa to team up somehow.

Psychic Puzzle. It's pretty fun.

Thanks user

How do you even have internet acces at prison, Touchirou?

They must have known each other back in Claw, so it would be pretty interesting to see how different it would be for them to both be good guys now, out of Touichirou's shadow.

Then make some, faggot. I might make some now too, actually.

Looks like a PaD clone

Damn, the reformed 7th Division guys are qt as fuck

I hope we get a few SoL chapters after the arc ends, just shouing us what everyone's up to.

Did he die?

Probably. Teru does not fuck around.

Serizawa seems to be doing fine though, and I think he's way too strong to just let some exterior force mess with his brain.

Actually, we're not even sure how espers are affected : Teru fought off the brainwashing right away and Minegishi was okay before Brocco effed him up. Ritsu isn't a reference since he's still a baby when it comes to psychic powers, and of course Mob wasn't affected at all (though leaving him alone vs. Spice city could've been a part of Dimple/Brocco's plan all along)

If Shou is still around I seriously doubt he'd be brainwashed. I want him back too ONE please dont let me down ;_;

A Serizawa+Shou team up would be pretty great, but this is shaping up to be something Mob is going to have to face on his own.

Since Shou is a little stronger than Teru, he should be okay, assuming the difficulty of brainwashing depends on the strength of the victim's powers.

That's a good point. Also, Mob was able to resist Dimple's hypnosis once already (even though that one was only to make him laugh). Since hypnosis is technically a psychic power, it makes sense that stronger espes would be more resistent to it.

Probably, but I don't think it's going to be that easy. Mob is already there, but as some people have mentioned already, it seems to soon. I'm sure there's a twist.

I'm thinking this is a fakeout final confrontation and the real one is still many chapters away.

>Mob gets swole on the Saitama fitness regimen

I'd buy that for a dollar.

Depends on how much ONE wants to drag the fight, I guess. If he does about 7 parts per chapter and he does want to end it on chapter 100 after all, then he has about 28 more parts to finish it, which does seem like a ton for just the Dimple fight + wrapup. But this is all pointless speculation anyway since he can divide each chapter in as many parts as he wants.
This might be the case.

Yeah, Mob might end up getting BTFO'd in some kind of way and may have to come up with another plan to take Brocco down. That would be the perfect time for a team up with Seri and Shou.

>Mob, NEET-kun and Shou

That would be something

Those levels of autism seem dangerous.

>playing the puzzle game with Mob in his gym clothes as my main character and Musashi as my support character
Feels pretty good desu

*pazzle game

They fixed that long ago, user. Except on the twitter account header.

Nice, I have that Mob too but I've got Reigen as a support.

Seeing the stereotypical menacing, muscle-bound gorillas turn out to be legitimate bros is one of my favorite parts of this whole comic. It's so easy to write characters like them as boring antagonists, and to see that completely flipped around is so refreshing.

Renewing my question: what do the support characters actually do?

They give you bonus points. It's best if you can match the colors, like say you're using the gym clothes Mob, get a support that's the same color as him.

There was a really good guide explaining the game, I'll go find it for you.

Thanks

Here you go.
zeitara.tumblr.com/post/150883130605/mob-psycho-100-psychic-puzzle-game-guide

Why is Saitama wearing a wig XD

Thanks. You're the best.

I'm maxing Reigen right now, but I've got that Mob as well. I don't know what his power is supposed to do. Are the pieces with stars worth double or something?

I'm gonna guess they do give more points, but I never have time to check if that's the case since the game is so fast paced.

Got the salt shaker today. Apparently it's 30ml. Also, I didn't realise the business sign would be on it too, so that's extra cute.

I just started watching this show today. It's great.

I love the /fit/ guys. They're loyal, principled, and focused. They don't make fun of Mob for being weak, but welcome him as someone who wants to get stronger! When he's kidnapped, they come for him immediately! I just love these glorious bros.

Still waiting for mine. Fuck.

Hope you enjoy the rest of the show. BIC guys are indeed the best after Reigen

Reigen is the fucking ideal man

Its the first time a fictional character has ever inspired me about how I want to act and live my life

I think it's also in the name itself. It's not about getting fit or about being able to fight others. It's for body improvement.

I want Tome to be my lazy gamer gf

Confusion and Disappointment

A boy

falls in love with a boy. Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the boy's home address.

Lemon party

Either season two or penises.

Did you order it from Crunchyroll?

Is Mezato worst girl? Why or why not?

>self-defense
>murder

She's not. True, she is an active supporter of Psycho Helmet and she cares about Mob more as a scoop than a person, but at least she isn't a slut like Rei.

As of now, yes.
Considering her part in the current arc, that might change.

'Killer' would probably have been a better word, but the point is that someone would die by his hand, and it would fuck him up completely.

Yeah. She's manipulative, selfish, and closed minded. She tries to put Mob into situations he doesn't want to be in, and I hate people who do that to others.

>we will never get doujins of Rei trying to seduce Ritsu and failing miserably

She wants to be Haruhi.

I cant wait to see this part animated, it will be as glorious as Mumen Rider moment vs the Sea King.

>We will never get a TeruRitsuRei esper threesome doujin

Setsuo Itou is so cute. I hope he gets lots of roles in the future.

Anyone got that theme that was playing during the count to 1000% it had such a stereotipical shounen sound to it, which was quite ironic conisdering what happened during that scene.

I want to commit a crime.

Did you kill you mom in one of your tard crises?

She is waiting for him too turn /fit/

Cute

Yeah.

She's uncaring and dickish, and all.around unpleasant to be with.

I would pay good money for him to speak like Mob while I molested the shit out of him.

He's 25, user.

>those super tight jeans

i'm glad that she treats mob like a normal dude, unlike the other female characters.

No, worst girl is in a very secure position at the top of the shit list.

Rape is a crime no matter the victim's age, user.

>mob joins the body improvement club over the useless telepathy club with some girl that would be a low qualtiy love interest
>the members are actually really cool and care about him like a true friend
>they come to rescue him and aren't terrified even after they get tossed in the air like a jobber
>they dont look down upon him or treat him as some god hes just another friend to them
>they convince the delinquent to join as well
wtf i love fitness now

So pic unrelated, because you just posted best girl

PPFFFFTTTT
goddamn

Murata Tome best Tome

Worst Tome, you mean. She looks like a slut there.

context?

I got it off amiami actually. 1244 yen including shipping to Canada, which was still cheaper than CR's $15+shipping for US buyers only.

Besides the part where Mob Psycho doesn't have enough girls to make the worst girl bar set high, even with bully-chan, yeah. She's worst girl. I don't hate her though, rather I'm kind of mild on her and waiting to see if any more development comes of her in the current arc.

Like she's been pushing Mob into situations he's clearly uncomfortable with, but I don't see it as intentionally malicious. With the student council, despite her ulterior psycho helmet cult motives, that experience was also Mob testing his boundaries with things like public speaking. Trying and failing is part of growing up. The way I read it, Mob actually wanted to be president at some point and probably started to believe the work/practice he was putting in was going to pay off in popularity.

The post-Claw Boss chapter where Mezato and Mob talk to each other on the roof about her motivations, shows she's trying to project on him. She sees him as a very interesting person that doesn't purposefully places himself in interesting situations. Mob points out that her aspiration to be a journalist is going to put her in interesting situations anyway, though Mezato herself probably doesn't even see herself as an interesting person enough to be the subject of her own story. It probably frustrates her a bit to see Mob more willing to put himself out for something as simple as a girl's affection.

Read the manga. The context is pretty laid out right there.

Can you guys please recommend me another anime with a character similar to Reigen?

Gravity Mask should've been Tome under the latex

Tome is too lazy to try to take over the world.

Mezato is the only girl that seems to have a character arc and something resembling a non-joke personality. Tsubomi is a plot device and Tome is a funny gag.

Asagiri? Emi?

I think Mezato is the most interesting girl, but I also think she's a piece of shit.

Mezato feels like more of a plot device too t b h

I agree. As important as she is, especially in this arc, she's just as much of a plot device as Tsubomi. The only thing she's done aside from make Mob do shit is update the reader on the cult's progress. Aside from that, she has also notably had zero character development.

>this kid has porn

>You will never have a group of cool bros dedicated to helping you get fit

Dude what if before the big fight with Dimple Mogami shows up.

The finest of lads.

kek

ok so assuming season 2 is going to be a thing, how would they do it?

option A - 6-7 episodes for reigen mogami emi urban legends, 5-6 for claw (with -boss or +boss if it's rushed. if without, then claw boss movie?)

option B - they take their time with reigen, mogami etc, fill it up with loads of psycho helmet stuff, end on mob finding the fire (i'm not sure since while season 2 is looking good, season 3 is pretty unlikely)

option C - similar to option one, but they split up claw boss into 2 parts, second part with boss is paired with broccoli, so pacing isn't rushed (really unlikely, since season 3 is probably not going to happen, and splitting up claw boss would be messy)

option D - they add more episodes, enough to finish up to claw boss

i'd personally like a combination of C and D because claw boss's end and broccoli go together, but that's not going to happen because broccoli still has an unknown amount of chapters left, and they're not going to animate any of it if it doesn't finish before the production starts, right?

NICE.

Its why I lift, so that someday I can be a true bro to someone who is struggling.

youtu.be/Ar1_62Usybs

Nice

Gratitude cemented itself as the best 100% explosion in the anime series anyone thinking otherwise or even prefering the tired ol' mc gone berserk cliche shouldn't been taken seriously at all.

It's the first positive 100%. Of course it's the best.

This is Cred Forums not reddit. Everyone here prefers the latter.

While it's kinda cheesy, my favorite 100% was courage. I usually hate when a shounen(or anime) MC wins just by pulling some courage or whatever out of their ass. It feels like a cop-out most of the time. But in Mob's case, his courage was earned. After spending half a year on Mogami's wild ride, he finally gains a pair and decides he's not gonna be a submissive, scared faggot. It felt like an epic moment and a great pay-off to all that suffering.

Courage was fucking amazing I love this page, the middle panel is one of my all time favorites

>the middle panel is one of my all time favorites
God ONE's paneling and composition are so good.

>Mogami's wild ride
haven't laughed like this in a while, thanks user

My niggas

Dead general for a dead fujoshit series.

You're trying too hard. You'll want to go the it's at most a 6/10 anime like the last user if you want more (you)

Why does ShouMob exist? They interacted like twice.

I think it's around an 8/10. Would be a 9 or 9.5 if it wasn't for the fujobaiting.

to cuck ricchan into suicide, obviously

If there are enough fujos who like the show, there will be fanart of every pairing conceivable. For example, I've seen much more Dimple x Teru than I am comfortable with.

do the colors of the auras mean anything?

Speaking of Shou, I thought he didn't have a canon Halloween costume. So why do people keep drawing him as a half-assed werewolf, and Ritsu as a cat maid? It would be out of character for Ritsu to voluntarily wear a maid outfit.

She is cute

Well shit, if he's 25 then so am I.

Pretty sure that's a different artist. I'm taking about mohi_100; a shame really.

Just go to a gym regularly and one or more will befriend you.

Why are they beating Teru? He's done nothing wrong.

I'll post the whole set.

Whoops

>disliking something because of its fans
Do people really do this

I've seen Ritsu's aura described as a Chinese knockoff of Mob's and I think that's hilarious.

Whoever did this should also do the Scars' aura as well. In general I love what they did for the esper auras, made them very distinct. Hope we see more designs in the future.

I meant the fujobaiting in the show itself, though of course all the fujoshits in these threads are very infuriating as well.

Disliking that something panders to a specific group of fans isn't the same as disliking it because it has that group of fans.

I don't think it actually fujobaits though.

>I don't think it actually fujobaits though

Bottom right is definitely for men.

That's not fujobaiting though.

Fanservice for gay men still falls under the umbrella of fujobaiting.

Superior bunny

Someone add Shou's abs to this.

But why? I mean, why do you hate it?

I do not hate it, I just consider it very annoying. I already said I rate the show 8/10, which is better than most things I've watched.

I'm 20+ years old and I've never seen the whole thing

But my faggot friend who made fun of me for watching anime had the whole thing on dvd when we were kids

You should watch it imo.

This looks almost as wrong as brown-haired Teru.

Best 100% for best arc. Great taste, user.

Shou looks like that faggot from AssClass. Actually, weren't there two almost identical ones? Nagisa's edgy buttbuddy and the evil principal's son?

Do you think ONE knew how much bondage fan art the new chapter would cause?

no at least i didn't

I am disappointed about short hair Teru in the anime, something about it seems off.

My literal dick

Just finished mogami's arc
That was one of the roughfest and scariest tortures an anime character has been put through cuz essentially mogami plucked mob out of his world and forced to him to live the daily life of /rk9/ always putting up with the cruelty of your peers and keeping your composure while doing it but god forbid you actually lash out and put your foot in the ground because then everybody would lose their fucking minds and scream what the fuck is wrong with you that was the scariest part of the whole thing just how spot on it hit and that kind of torture would destroy a paerson and turn him into a monster
[Spoiler]its also upsetting how it hit home cuz if your alone with no one to support you, you would just drow and sink into an abyss because you just dont fit in and people would just rip you apart piece by piece [/spoiler]

it's not really like mob storywise except for the mind powers thing, but the animation is like it a lot. the first episode of mob reminded me of scenes from it (it was probably on purpose, like ep 5 had a bunch of nge refs/homages)

>You've grown up.

Why is she so ugly?

What are you, gay?

I'I'm not, actually. And fanart isn't proof of attractiveness.

That's going to hurt like fucking hell when it's animated.

Tome is beautiful, I'm sorry you can't fully grasp it user.

i could barely stand reading that arc, it's going to be so painful if it gets animated

>we might see Reigen getting drunk and throwing up on the street in our lifetime

Can someone cut out everything but the bottom right panel? Looks it could be a good reaction image

Out of all the things to dislike about Ritsu, the fact that he refused to sleep at Reigen's place is the worst by far. bastard doesn't know his luck

That's just his brocon speaking, user. I'm sure he'll realize the error of his ways as he grows up.

>not wanting to sleep with his nii-san on Reigen's bed
shit taste desu

Why si this twitter private?

People like this are why shounen is usually so shit, that is, underage b&

I'm sorry user, now can you guys please stop replying to that post I made days ago.

If you can go be 12 somewhere else yes

He's just being tsundere. He clings to Reigen for safety when BIC kidnaps/adopts him.

Is the first roll in the game always a rare or should I keep rerolling?

Yeah first roll is always going to be a bronze.

I agree. Although it wouldn't fit the theme of the story at all, it would be pretty interesting nontheless.

That would still mean sleeping on Reigen's bed and possibly catching Reigen-cooties.

I'm amazed at how BandAid-kun keeps popping up in pictures even though he had like a minute of screentime.