そして調理開始

葉山は熊のロース肉を使ったフライドチキンをつくると宣言
それに対し創真もまた揚げ物で勝負するつもりらしい

場面変わって田所&タクミの試験現場
創真の心配をする田所の前に竜胆がやって来る
創真の心配をしている場合ではない事、二人の対戦相手が自分であることを告げる

Should be legit.

Royal-dono, if you may?

the newspaper extra wasn't regular jump right? so i'm assuming no official colour version

There isn't.

Can't understand shit but seems there's Alice, Rindou and Umis so this is fine by me.

>15 years old twins Belta(?) and Sheila(?) are two of the judges
>they are the daughters of an associate of Alice dad (Nakiri Soe)

Finally some female judges.

where the fuck is Erina

Thicc.

This is a Shokugeki so 5 judges total, right?

Gin's one, the Twins make 2/3, Jun's gonna be 4?

Oh, the cunt.

Bing translate
Color page is Alice, Hayama and Kurokiba during Moon Banquet

Soma tell Alice on the phone that Hayama joined central
Alice is mad and asks Soma why he changed
Alice suggests that if they all pass, they're going to chew out Hayama

Kuga overheard and says that he doesn't even know if Soma will pass, so the idea of everyone else passing seems impossible
Soma is only thinking about the match

Doujima introduces judges
One is Alice's father, Nakiri international founder, Nakiri Soue
The remaining two are Soue's subordinates, twins Bertha & Sheila (15 years old)
Alice's dad looks strict, but a family photo shows him being a loving parent
But he declares that he would judge fairly even if Alice were to lose for example

Cooking starts

Hayama declares that he will make fried chicken with roast bear.
On the other hand, Souma also using fried food

Scene change to Takumi and Megumi's exam
Megumi worries about Soma as Rindou comes to her
Rindou tells them she is their opponent

Not necessarily, with three is ok. It just needs an odd number.

Bing can TL that well?

>Rindou tells them she is their opponent

HOLY SHIT. Actually I can see her letting them win because Rindou is unpredictable as hell.

Nothing surprising. Tsukuda already said Rindou will be a prominent character in this arc.

I did some parts like the names but most of was bing.

>fried chicken with roast bear.

>subordinates
>15 year old twins

The doujins write themselves

Hayama must have stumbled across Popeyes while researching cajun spices

UMIS ARE KILL

no but seriously either they are about to cast off their jobbing mantles or they're gonna fucking die

Power of love

It was Jump giga, where the last two betsubaras and the game parody image came from.

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSHHHHHHHHH

>Souma making twins foodgasm
Y-yes please.

>Megumi screentime

finally the best girl is ready to kick some ass

Finally it looks like we're gonna see some tits again this chapter

Probably a bit too early for Rindou to have a foodgasm, or at least one showing a lot of skin.

>tfw twins are DFC.

one flat, one with fat tats

anyone have a clean version of this?

Here

Fuck you user

I used to hate Sexy Curry.

Now I don't.

What is this sorcery. Is it about Erina?

I don't think the umis will have a shokugeki against rindou. It might be they're just have to complete a challenge from her.

It's about Sacchan

I've been waiting for his face to be revealed

Only have this.

That's pretty lewd.

If that's true, the Umis have about as much a chance against Rindou as Souma did against Tsukasa.

You thought it was Souma, but it was me, Mimasaka Subaru!

Fucking destroyed.

heh

10/10

Ah finally back are we?

well.
bye mehgumi

she will probably smash them, then try mehgloomy comfy dish or whatever and let them pass anyway.

MUH

HISHOKO BEST KEIJO

someone has to bite the dust here, the elites can't turn into jobbers after hyping them up so much

Are these canon tits?

I bet Tosuke and Isshiki will be coming in to help prepare Megumi and Takumi now

RIP Megumi

And Takumi, too.

THANKS GOD

Fairy tail witu food.

Is Souma's mom kill?

Please no.

Yes, confirmed on twitter

Tosuke would be one thing but Isshiki needs to help the PSD's unless they're all gonna be kill.

Tosuke can focus on Takumi/Megumi, I don't feel both he and Isshiki need to help them against just one elite 10 member

Isshiki can go help his Polar star mates

I'm glad Soma called Alice when the subject of Hayama came up; it 100% makes sense that she'd be the most relevant for that.

I guess it also kind of confirms Erina isn't kidnapped or anything, the characters clearly aren't even considering it so we're probably not meant to, either.

Oh you

delete this.

Rindou will let them pass for shit and giggles.

Of course he'd call Alice. No one would want to deal with Kurokiba screaming into the phone.

Nah, Megumi is on a capture list, just like Orihime was captured

>Azami captures Souma's friends and mindbreaks them by slowly feeding perfect central dishes

>Alice suggests that if they all pass, they're going to chew out Hayama
Alice is the friend Hayama needs, but not one he deserves
>Alice's dad
YES
but at the same time: How can he let his family be treated like that by Azami? He better have some kind of plan.

In particular, perfect Italian Cuisine with Local Ingredients.

Aka their food fortes

Well played

As long as Souma and Alice are there Hayama will get dragged out of being a little shit whether he likes it or not.

Okay, I laughed more than I should have.

>Season 2 ended on a "thank you for watching"
S-season 3 when?

What does bear anus taste like?

Ask Hayama.

Do you think Hayama has smelled every single one of Jun's farts?

We'll know in November

>Fried chicken with roast beer
What is this?

What happens in november?

Anniversary probably.

Ah, right. Cant wait for character poll.

stays in november

It's his fetish

That's impressive.
>Rindou v. Takumi and Megumi
Finally something to be excited about, but what happened to Erina?

it's still about hayama

Taken to do her own exam, but mostly taken so she can't advise the rebels.

I imagine she'll be sent straight to azami. She'll be threatened by him as any villain would do

Alice raised the death flags, but then again, her dad just raised the fairness card.

Just what are you planning, Tsukuda?

Azami made it pretty clear he wanted her to come back on her own, and if she was actually kidnapped we'd have had at least someone worry about that possibility.

Although the only viewpoint character we've had right now is Souma. I guess it might just have not occurred to him? That's really unlikely though, Souma's smarter than that.

Plus it would be pretty bullshit if after the buildup to her opposing her dad he could just whisk her away at any time.

For people to actually be temporarily kill until Souma wins everybody out of expulsion at the end of this arc.

Holy shit, savage

We've had several chapters with erina's viewpoint like the recent train chapter. And we've seen from the recent chapter that azami is pretty good at "negotiating". He could do the same to erina

Alice's dad is the one from the Nakiri side, right?

I have a feeling he might do something more to stop Azami. Doujima picked him after all.

>You will never ass fuck Erina and then make her suck your dick

Roast bear not beer.

he's the heir of the nakiri, right? the official one, he's the sole son of senzaemon

>heir of the nakiri, right? the official one, he's the sole son of senzaemon
Oh shit, Azami overthrow NOW

We can only hope.

But the elite 10 outrank the headmaster somehow. Due to them serving as a board of directors or some shit.

Non Non Biyori is an overrated show.

I'm saying that nobody else has even had a chance to worry about Erina and Souma's not the type to worry about things he can't control.

What would he even threaten her with?

is the mango showing any signs of ending or will there be another ten volumes

Not even close to ending right now, but they could timeskip ahead to the end after any climactic endpoint if they wanted so who knows.

Yeah. I thought if there is someone who'll replace azami as headmaster is either alice's dad or doujima. Now that alice's dad is a real character then he'll make more sense than doujima since he's a nakiri

Well usual stuff, friends, alice, etc

This could go on for another ten years should they choose to do so

He can't really threaten to expel them when he's already threatening to expel them unless he wants to drop all pretense and admit he's going to lose.

And due to Alice would just tell him to fuck off and keep showing up to school anyways.

Please no, I like the character arcs in this and I can't keep reading it when I'm 30

This isn't OP.

10/10

It obviously won't but 4 years in and they're only two thirds of the way through year one without it even feeling like it drags.

You could keep doing 3 months a year easily.

Well she technically was kidnapped.

I suppose it's just that they kept her word and took her to the venue where most of the student body is.

>Alice's dad is the one from the Nakiri side, right?
yes

>he's the heir of the nakiri, right?
no, that's Erina. I suppose the Nakiri pass down to the eldest child male or female. It seems Erina's mom used to be the heir, not Alice's dad. But she's gone for whatever reason (presumably dead) so it's passed down to Erina.

But yeah, Erina is explicitly Senzaemon's heir.

No, she was just whisk away for her exam. That's all

She's not going back to her father. The End.

Not him but never's a long time, user, and there are enough hanging threads to pull that and not have it be out of nowhere.

Just that hopefully it'll only be for 5 minutes if it does.

Ok, so she tells him to buzz off and leaves his office.

But reverting to old self, no.

So, what do you guys think happened to Momrina?

Japanese cold.

Probably ded like soumom.

When it comes up it's yet another thread that ties them closer

Car crash with Soma's mom

She IS Souma's mom

I know it's going to happen but I can't imagine how it would without happening at a real emotional low point and that's not something this series does a lot of

It doesn't have to be melodrama. It can be something as simple as a token that their mothers left them that affected their lives or something similar.

>Yfw Erina is actually Jouichiro's daughter.

Well, loli Hisako noted that Erina "has neither a father nor a mother" and Erin's apparently been treated as Senzaemon's heir since she was very little.

I wouldn't be surprised if Erina's mom died in childbirth or something like that.

As for Souma's mom, if her death is related to his scar as some people here speculate, then she died sometime between when Souma was in 2nd grade and when he was in 4th grade iirc.

Because we saw a couple of flashbacks to those ages and he had the scar in one set and not in the other.

Regardless, she was definitely around for a while for kid Souma as we have the picture of her with Jou and Souma from ch 1.

Divorced from Azami and remarried to Jouichirou. Soma and Erina are secretly half-siblings.

I always figured the scar was from practicing stuff like the knife trick from early on at the start.

I know you're just joking, but there's a lot of stuff that just doesn't line up for that.

Not the least of which is that if her mom divorced Azami and thus legally cut ties with him, there's no way he would have been left around keeping the Nakiri name up until Senzaemon caught him abusing Erina and kicked him to the curb.

That's about the only way they can survive.

If they get expelled, does that mean it's down to Souma and Erina for the rest of the arc?

>implying they will let Erina near them again.

>Implying Rindou won't pull a Soma and make peanut butter squid on a high level barely losing to Megumi and Takumi's combined cooking only to wink after the duo figures out she intentionally left out a key ingredient after she judged their dishes to be 'interesting' enough

Please user, how else will Azami make Saiba's son properly feel some despair unless Erina is the one to finish him off?

>>Implying Rindou won't pull a Soma
You mean "pull a Jouichirou"

After all he was a 2nd seat who often lost shokugekis because he would just fool around.

That should be the last exam. Still two more to go.

Exactly, that's two more exams to get that knife ready for a good twist!

Trump gets elected president.

True, but Jouichirou lacks the red hair that those two do. That's pretty much the only part that differs between the three.

Those nipples were drawn by Tosh.

But it's an edit.

No wonder it's so much better than the one found on iqdb. Did you do it yourself user?

There's 5 stages total, right?

This means Soma's mom was definitely redhead right? It had to come from somewhere. What if it's Rindou

Hayama's fetish is really obvious in canon and it's not that.

Six.

His hair is a maroon color, so a shade of red.

Anyway, Soma doesn't fuck around in Shokugekis like his father does.

What did she figure out a dish that rejuvenates youth?

Ah thanks. Yeah, I wonder what the next 3 will be then.

Also, I'm guessing that given the timing, they will go on winter break after the exams. Though despite passing them to become 2nd years, they'll still have 1 trimester of first year left to take for January through March.

Did you look at her? She is a vampire.

Cause he has no leeway like the other two. Jouichirou even flat out pointed out Soma has no talent, only unending perseverance.

Shes a cat, not a vampire.

But she's clearly a dragon. Her name alludes to one, and she even acts like a lizard in winter. Dragons get older don't they?

Or is she a vampiric dragon?

I'm patiently waiting for Tsukuda to come up with some flashback mini arc for her and Souma's mother, but they're probably not relevant to the overall story and because of that it won't happen.

Or it's like Azami where they won't be revealed until the next turning point in the story because of how much influence they might have on the characters.

Correct. Winter break followed by a third term

And then another break before the start of their second year.

>inb4 Winter Tournament during the third term.

She's some kind of lizard or snake, not a cat. See Kuga's comment about her shutting down in cold weather.

Given some of his comments, I'm confident we'll eventually learn about Souma's mother's death.

>Rindō (竜胆), using the kanji for "dragon" (竜) and "gall" (胆), is the Japanese word for "gentian", a type of flower. Kobayashi (小林) literally means "small forest".

She's literally asian. A ~35 year old japanese woman wouldn't have a hard time fitting in with high schoolers

They'll almost certainly be relevant but I think it'll be a matter of characterization changes rather than plot shifts.

For my money I'm going with Soma's mom being why he's so obsessed with Yukihira's, and that something is going to change there.

Works for me.

>See Kuga's comment about her shutting down in cold weather.
I know three different people with cats who wont go outside when its cold.
Living in Norway, thats like most of the year even.
Now I dont know fuck all about cats, but from that alone I wouldnt say she is a lizard/snake.

According to Kuga, she's more like a reptile.

So a dragon or Echidna

>>Now I dont know fuck all about cats, but from that alone I wouldnt say she is a lizard/snake.

user, the chapter literally has Kuga saying she's like a lizard, because she stops moving at all instead of having jitters. Did your cats literally stop moving when you threw them out of the house during winter?

What's with your reading comprehension? She definitely is cat like at least in her personality, but you're barking up the wrong tree right now.

Rindou is a Rindou.

Fine fine, i was just trying to explain my thinking.

You both realize characters can reference more than one thing, right?

She gets a shitload of catfaces when she's joking around but she goes full dragon when someone strikes a nerve or she gets serious, that seems like an easy way to reconcile the two.

Or she's Echidna, a She-viper.

top kek

Imma need a source for that claim, user.

such... intense... triggering!

bullshit

I think the end of this arc will reset things, but the Umis are getting expelled temporarily here and there will be a lot of development between Soma and Erina for the next two challenges.

Yeah, "temporarily expelled".

In reality, Azami is brainwashing them into perfect Central Soldiers.

It's funny yhat Pajeet has a super nose and specializes in spices becuase Indians usually stink.

yeah, I think the slit eyes bear more resemblance to a snake's then a cat's,(though the two can be pretty similar) but she does sometimes make cat faces.

I wouldn't be surprised if Souma's mom came from another high tier cooking family, but instead she was a garbage chef that failed at Tootsuki (at the same time Jou left with her) and her parents disowned her (it would tie in with the comment that Souma doesn't have any real grandparents that Jou made)

Scans when

Same as always.

I know, I'm just pointing out how you're using the wrong hints.

What are you talking about? I clearly said she is dragon and cat.

You guys got it all wrong, Rindou is a semen demon

Garbage by Tootsuki standards maybe. Though even then she would have to have been a middle schooler or first year at the time, I imagine, unlike 3rd year Jou.

Was last week really early or this week just really late? It came out around this time last week.

Last two weeks were early. This week is on time.

What does each girl's respective farts smell like?

Could Hayama identify people by the smell of their farts?

Please describe in detail.

>Could Hayama identify people by the smell of their farts?
He would probably have to know what they ate to be able to differentiate the farts, but if everyone ate the same food I don't think he'd be able to tell who farted.

yeah, expect spoiler pics in maybe 6 or so hours.

I've already seen them. Hayama commits sudoku after he boils his bear tendies for too long.

Looks like next week we'll get the chapter early again.

PRAISE HISHOKO

Her boobs weren't this big in the original

I hated meat for a long time but it has changed now.

Pics never.

Did Anons make compilation image(s) of the changes made for S2's OP(?)/ED animations?

I don't think there was any change on the OP.

Thanks user-kun.

So where are the spoiler pics?

5 minutes.

I hope Erina gets her wardrobe back, I fucking hate that grandma's dress.

I want Erina sensei to teach me!

I want Hisako-sensei to teach me!

I want to fuck Hishoko in the ass.

Anime will be great again.

Jun I don't think would be impartial

Don't forget that those are Ryouko's clothes.

Only the first dress I think. The white and green dress should be hers

>Fairy tail witu food.
As if nasu has ever definitively lost

Souma is the red man

Not even the first time that's happened to Souma, he'd be fine with it and it would make his victory more poignant when he won over a biased judge with how much better his food was.

And it's not like being partial stopped Erina from selling Souma into almost slavery, I'm sure he's willing to trust Spicewaifu on this.

Did she got axed or become central's bitch?

She became Mimasaka's. Every night, they have lots of rough hate sex.

Post erinas

Hayama is archer. Souma is Shirou. Erina is saibah. Alice is Ilya. Ryou is berserker. Jouichirou is Kiritsugu.

Leonora is Iris.

What's with her massive head? Is she an alien?

Shinomiya is Gil?

Proper scans never.

So if Soma had his own Unlimited Blade Works chant, what would it be?

Never got proper scans for the ones from the SE for 11 either.

>eating peasant food

How uncouth.

Is that takoyaki? Looks like even the God Tongue is no match for glorious nippon street food.

It's made by her husbando so it's ok.

The context behind this is pretty adorable since it's the Takoyaki Soma made for her when the car they took back from camp got 4 flats: youtube.com/watch?v=7l4ESr0PdSQ

>soma made takoyaki for erina
I don't remember this

It's off of the drama CD that came with that particular volume.

Drama cd, all of it was pretty cute.

>"I had forgotten that hunger can make people feel this lonely"

Really makes you thing.

That last minute of it is perfect

All three tracks were comfy and cute, even meat was cute and that's saying something.

Were the other tracks subbed?

Yep.

Thanks, user.
Have an Erina.

>the moans erina makes when she bites in the hot takoyaki
As someone who listens to ero voice, this pleases me greatly

Do relationships in shonen actually happen before the end of the series that often?

Going off of most series I'd expect it to be a never ever thing for SnS, but it takes a lot bigger focus than most other series and it actually genuinely progresses.

Are they just gonna reach a point, plateau, and coast on it until the end of the series?

What the fuck is that mouth

>one of the twins doing the yoshino tongue

SEMEN DEMON BUNNIES

>making fun of kuga's height already
even called him a chibi

Fujos will vote this chapter like there's no tomorrow

Muh

Kono rindou senpai nandakarana

dish

I want Megumi to get stomped so bad, don't let me down Rindou

Do they mention Betha and Sheila's last names?

Do they mention Bertha and Sheila's last names?

Please make them transfer to tootsuki tsukuda

BROTHER

No

Hayama looks gross here

It's going to be the same as any Megumi shit. She loses but shows her amazing potential. Honestly though this would be a great time to cut her out but that will never happen.

So Rindou vs Megumi, how will Tsukuda get out of this one.

Alice papa fawning over a pic of his daughter is cute.

Megu btfo before anything has even happened.

>Drama cd, all of it was pretty cute.

Yeah, as a reminder, besides the fact that it came with the special edition of vol 11 of the manga, all 3 tracks were written by Tsukuda.

Erina's is literally the rest of the car ride from the hell camp. Megumi's is in the time between the hell camp and her being chosen for the autumn election. I can't remember when Meat's takes place.

DROPPED!
Manservice for fujos. This fucking manga keeps on doing it after the basuke gays and shitpuuden ended.
Tosh need to draw girls only! fujos please leave my cooking manga

i mean this

Why the fuck do they always make twins have symmetry, either it's hair or clothing. It's stupid.

It's cute

Fuck off retard.

Alice's thigh.

Those legs are freaky, get your shit together tosh

Alice and erina a cute

Does this mean that it is possible Erina had two fathers?

>Erina pulls out a Black Card
>Souma thinks it's a karaoke card.
>Erina doesn't know what's a credit card.

Good lord.

Yeah that was amazing. Erina's so rich she doesn't know how her credit card works and Souma's such a pleb he doesn't even realize what a rich person's credit card is like.

Nice to see Souma thinking of the Nakiri pedigree like a reader.

>souma and erina has the same dad

>she sees your dick

Or in this case, Megumi's vag.

>43

7 years older than Azami. Assuming Erina's mom was heir because she was older, then Azami confirmed for being into older women. Alternately, Erina mama liked them young, since Azami was 20 when Erina was born.

>this nigga was plowing Alicemom's pure Danish pussy.

He has bats for eyebrows

Either way Alice 100% got her genes from her mother

I don't know, something about papa makes me think he's a fucking weirdo and passed that onto Alice

Alice's pops looks like some character from the Ace Attorney series.

Oh shit

Just like his old man.

or, erinamom was overskilled like erina and thus was made head of family, even while being younger than alicedad

or alicedad gave up his head of the family position because he didn't want it and just went abroad to do research

I don't know though, for me he seems to be a carefree guy just like alice, so it's possible that he's the older brother and was offered the heir of nakiri clan at first but turned it down because LUL

He probably just lived a chill life and settled down much later

For some reason I really like his design. It must be glasses

I kinda had the idea that he isn't the main heir because he choose to help the company overseas. Azami was the heir until his cook dungeon shenanigans and when he was disowned Erina was named heir.

Or:
>being head means less time for family
>wanted to spend some time with daughteru
>wanted to have time to shag Leonora

Fuck that responsibility!

Azami was never heir.

Sure?

>son, you have to be head of the family and take your responsibility
>fuck that shit, I'm going to europe to fuck bitches

Yeah I tend towards erinamom is a highly skilled chef yet she's prone to illness and died when gave birth to erina

It's not like he ever had too much time for them anyway, so I don't think it something to do with that.

Pretty sure. He's not a blood Nakiri and Erina was already being paraded around Japan as the Nakiri successor even before Azami started abusing her.

Generally speaking that's how it would work. As soon as her mom (presumably) died, Erina became Senzaemon's heir.

So what are the odds of eyebrows dad becoming a major force in overthrowing the azami regime?

Very high. Erina isn't ready to be heir yet so he's gonna take the responsibility

Erina is going to be the next heir. A couple times in the manga they even referred to her as such, I think it was around the early chapters.

Glad we finally see his face.

Nice desu

>He's not a blood Nakiri
By now you should already know that adopted in-laws are pretty much treated like sons in Japan, some are even brought into families just to take over the business, he even got their name.

>Erina was already being paraded around Japan as the Nakiri successor
She was paraded as the genius with the God-tongue, not the heir.

Yeah, she is. My point is that I think she was named as such after Azami was disowned.

Poor Kuga-chin.
Even little girls make fun of him.

Everyone makes fun of his height, but they're 15, so they're just a year younger than the main cast.

They're 15, right? So it wouldn't be that weird for them to transfer as 1st years during the next school year. God I want the series to cover the whole 3 years so bad.

>The other match is already looking more interesting than Souma's.

Color me surprise.

Maybe Erina's grandmother was a foreigner.

Considering Erina's appearance, yeah.

Apparently the girls are researchers who work for Leonora.

For now I suppose he's gonna give Souma more information about Azami's past, obviously not about Jou, but maybe something about Erina's mom.

What's up with the lonely males in this manga, Senzaemon ain't got no obasan wife, Souma's mom is MIA, Azami's wife is nowhere to be seen, do you have to lose your SO to become a great cook or something?

>Souma's mom is MIA
more like KIA

no, she's KIS
Killed in SEX

Looking forward to the girls tugging on Kuga's cheeks once scans are out.

I'm not so sure about such a lopsided match.

Is that true? I cant wait to see Kuga toyed around by girls younger than him.

I'd bet that when he lets his hair down its just like Alice's.

Full script is out and yeah it says they tug his cheeks.

>Jouichirou is Kiritsugu.
Took me a while to notice its the same VA.

Yes, part of the Fate jokes is character design, but part of it is VA. Like Hayama is dark skinned and all, but he's voiced by Archer too.

Wow. For Lolis, the twins have some pretty big knockers.

It's perfectly possible for girls that age.

yuncomics.com/archives/1781296

HERE WE FUCKING GO.

There is full mast, and then there's the state I'm in right now.

AYYYY MEHGLOOMY WITH THE HANDS AGAIN

So he's the Demon King's son ?

these eyebrows just don't look right

She's a fucking T-Rex.

I can't stop looking at that pointy hair.

Has Megumi ship finally sunk?

Like an user pointed out earlier, they're very similar to his father's. It's just that he hasn't gone grey.

>the way her right foot squeezes her buttcheek a little bit
ach tosh

So I take it at some point Alice stole Souma's phone and put her number on it.

She probably did it to Hayama too, but I bet he deleted it.

I like Alice's look in the top panel; its oddly attractive.

Who will be the poor bastard that gets Eishi.

I hope its that smoke bastard.

I don't know why, but the pocketfuls of money make me laugh.

The buttbros.

something tells me everyone but soma is going to fail but they will be allowed to proceed through some asspull involving eyebrows dad

RIP mgoo & Italian

I like Kuga straight up telling Souma most of his friends are fucked.

Holy eyebrows.

I mean, Soma easily could have been too. He's the luckiest by far. He got a first year elite and one that he knows and is familiar with their cooking style and everything, and he's got Kuga to help him. If Soma had gone up against Rindou he'd be just as fucked.

Yeah. I wonder who Isshiki will help and what Megishima is going to so.

With Rindo vs Megumi/Takumi happening I think it's a perfect time for Tosuke to show up

I'm ready for some ramen.

>Those are some nice noodles, Takumi. Why don't you try to putting them in some broth?

Ramen master's solution to everything.

How can u get a scandivinian girls Cred Forums?

Money.

Culinary pedigree

Remember how the entire Japanese cooking industry was put in jeopardy because of 7 teenagers
I love the manga but goddamn I can't wait for this retarded plotline to be over

So alicemom will be just a fantasy for me to have, shucks.

Her daughter likes poorfags though

So who fucked the grandpa?

WHY DON'T WE EVER GET TO SEE ERINA'S SHOKUGEKI

Immaculate Conception

Fumio.

The central arc is where everything went wrong

She is doing the normie exam, no one gives a shit about that. Wait till she faces Souma

i want her to fight 1st seat

So you want her to lose?

>erina is god tongue
It all makes sense.

i dont care whether she wins or lose I want to see how strong she is against 1st seat

I could not see her beating any of the top 5 let alone Eishi

This

Remember Azami made it to 3rd Seat in his First Year, so if Erina had the chops to make it higher in the E10 she wouldn't be a shrinking violet about it. At most I'd say she can beat Eizen and Kuga on a good day. Isihki and Nene would more-often-than not beat her, the lower 3rd years would easily beat her, and Rindou and Eishi would grind her into fucking paste.

Hardly the debut you want for God's Tongue

RIndou is probably "better" than Eishi but decided to not try too hard because Eishi said he wanted to be number 1 first.

kuga is for bullying

She doesn't seem to care about status and shit so just sticking around with Eishi is probably more fun to her.

There hasn't been any indication Erina particularly cares about moving up in the ranks.

Why is NS taking so long?

Is MF kill, also?

Most of the times when there's a color page for any series they take more time. Just so they can clean it and put their big ass words all over the page.

Or so I have noticed.

Those two will grow up wanting to fuck him in a threesome eventually, right?

>eventually
Kuga is tapping that twin ass right after the shokugeki is over.

They will bully his tiny flat ass.

>priorities
He's a real nigga

Kuga's ass is the biggest disappointment in this manga. At least he won't be raped, no one will want THIS.

>You turned down Japan's biggest food empire?
>Dude, have you seen Leonora? That's some prime piece of woman right there.

>the umis may get expelled
Glorious. I'm going to masturbate to Megumi's blank defeated face.

You know that they will end up fine.

Let me dream, user.

Let me dream.

Inb4
>all adults are super chill
>just drinking tea and not giving a fuck
>kids all despairing
>"what? Azami is just a chuuni, everyons knows that. Think a bit kiddo, there's just no way such a ridículos plan could work"

Fucking Niggerstream.

Haikyuu!! > SnS

I like and read both, it's more like In what world is Toriko > everything?

>The judges are 2 lolis

Souma wins

They are not lolis.

Which chapter specifically stated Leonora isn't a Nakiri?

You mean by blood? It was more like an obvious thing: She didn't speak Japanese, she called her husband "Nakiri-san" when they met, and now you have

I feel like at some point in this match he objects to something Hayama says.

Come on what's the damn hold up

Niggastream thinks Toriko is more popular so they give it more priority. Niggastream being niggas as usual.

Sure they will be fine, once they submit to Central after getting destroyed by Rindo.

The Umis will make great Azami subordinates

>Toriko
How has it lasted this long? It's never too high up in the rankings save for few ocassions. Does it sell well?

mangastream.com/r/shokugeki_no_souma/185/3709/1

Finally

Guy's got taste.

Oh so they knew beforehand. I hope the match will actually be showed, fuck the currynigger.

Is Rindou the type that bites or scratches you as she cums?

Why do I feel the deathflag stronger with Alice than with umis.

Do both series even have the same translators/typesetters? (I have no idea of how Niggastream works) Couldn't it be that Shokugeki's team is just slower?

this.
10seat and 1seat seem to enjoy the same privileges. I see no reason to rise beyond 10seat

Both, probably.

This edgy poo in loo faggot will lose so hard.

The loserflags are so fucking obvious.

I thought they said that your privileges increase as you go up in the E10 during the tea thing.

hard to say which has been less engaging.
They have really mishandled Takumi as a character. Atleast you knew immediately from Megumi's design she was gonna suck.

I wish Souma would make it so that if poonigger lost, he was kicked out of the school and leaves the series.

I want to see the merciless Souma who said everyone else was "stepping stones" in his entrance speech.

Has anyone ever tried bear? Is it any good?

Unfortunately at that time he assumed his dad was better than the school, so he kinda lost the wind to those sails right after finding out papa was only #2.

But doesn't he want to surpass his dad? That means he has to make it to #1.

LIQUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Yes, but that doesn't make the school a stepping stone in the same context. Souma prior to that assumed he was literally above the school as a whole and never considered anyone a remote challenge with perhaps Erina as a possible exception since she was faster than him during the camp.

Then it turns out he's not as hot shit as he thought. So while he does wanna climb all over everyone it's nowhere near the same degree of confidence, or rather, arrogance.

Well by the time his dad revealed as #2, he already 'lost' to Shinomiya, so I wouldn't say it was totally sudden. He just slowly accepted the idea that he wasn't eligible to skip 3 years and get it over with.

Even before that, after seeing Takumi and the Alumni he stopped thinking badly about the school.

Even then he no longer feels about the students as scrubs.

Both. And she probably likes being on top.

>Even before that, after seeing Takumi and the Alumni he stopped thinking badly about the school.

Right, good point. But I think he still felt his dad was above the school, even if he himself wasn't yet. His faith in his dad's 'teachings' or rather what he stole from him was absolute until he realized his dad only got to #2.

Nowhere near as big as Erina's shock though, that was glorious.

his position as a jobber is DESIGNATED

JUST FUCK ALREADY

I feel like a clear winner or loser would be kinda boring when the stakes are so high because Souma kinda has to win.

I'd like for the judges to vote for Hayama and then have Hayama taste Souma's dish afterwards only to realize it's much better and go nuclear.

They even posted something about the process, saying they did Bleach first, cause it was done quickly.

Basically different translators in different time zones work on different series.

what the hell is a moe kazuya doing in my mongolian tapestry?

>Hayama goes for a dish that fits central's style rather than his
>Souma is just Souma and will do his shit
I wonder if Hayama kinda wants to lose or forgot why he won in the autumn election.

I want the girls to vote for Souma, and the dad to vote for Hayama.

I like the new girls.

Deep down he probably still feels his dad is #1, putting his admiration and rivalry aside, Souma has a bit of a papa-con side.

>the girls become soumasexual
>erina becomes bothered by it

I don't doubt that, but he took a hit for sure. He even went with Megumi on the balcony and was like "my god, even my dad didn't get #1, THAT'S MY GOAL NOW" just so he can show him up.

Whereas before it was like "Oh yeah #1, it's just a number. Oh Shinomiya senpai was pretty damn good too"

No. This Hayama is not fucking Shinomiya.

Soma can legitimately beat Hayama and should because Hayama is just a goddanm Mary sue.

Soma will win by split decision.

>Megumi
>Interesting
Can Takumi save the match?

Shinomiya didn't realize the dish megumi/soma made was better, he just was touched by its motherly appeal.

>Souma is a Stu
>No, Hayama is
Fuck off with your shitty sue claims. You don't know what it means.

>Ryou and Alice are also cooking as a pair.

Did they got the big price of them all, the autist?

Nah. Soma going to 3 - 0 his ass, just like Hayama did in the AE.

>We still have a score to settle
>Show me what you've got Snake!

>midget

I want Cred Forumsermins to fuck off already.

>Hayama
>hotter than Souma
These lolis have garbage taste.

Our second OT3? First one is Hisako x buttbros obviously

these cunts triggered me

Why does everyone have such a raging hateboner for Hayama lately? He's not that bad of a guy. I understand hate for Azami and Rentarou, but what is it about Hayama that triggers you guys?

I want to cum inside Alice and force Ryo to watch!

They are still salty about the election win.

Rindou is the type that would leg-lock and force you to impregnate her.

Oh go eat a dick you hapless cunt.

dad is a good lad

also banged the hottest mom and has the hottest daughter

Hey, I like Rentarou

Kill yourself cancerous sperglord.

I'm betting Kurokiba will be matched against Eizan and the theme will be Gefilte Fish.

Ryou has the advantage of being a seafood expert and Eizan has the advantage of being a Jew.

>Rentarou
Good bit of anons cheered for him when he fought with Kurokiba. He's a pretty likable guy.

Kuga is for the pleasure of bald chinese men.

Eizan was able to prepare top-tier chicken without any preparations whatsoever, fueled only by his jewishness and butthurt

dog ain't got shit on based Eizan

>hottest mom
Considering how the only two moms shown are Megumi's and Alice's, it's not much of a title. Not saying Leonara isn't still top tier though.

Some lingering hate from the election but mostly his new edgy attitude and muh nose

>make a reference to the shot
>STOP MAKING A REFERENCE TO SOMETHING I DON'T LIKE GO BACK TO Cred Forums REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
The only one splurging out here is you.
Also I don't even go on Cred Forums you doublenigger.

SO

Which Rebels don't survive this phase?

Any bets?

Does anyone have the new alice artwork from the blu-ray dvd?

You even post like a cancerous Cred Forumsermin. Go memetext like that in another board, nitwit.

The ones facing Tsukasa, that's for sure. There's no even possibility of him just fooling around or going easy.

What if he's stuck with everyone's paper work?

Why is Eizan such a reaction image goldmine?

Why would they put two of the strongest rebels, and two that are very familiar with each other's cooking, together? Shit, they may as well have put both of the Aldinis against someone.

If they get Tsukasa then it wouldn't matter.

Hisako defeating Tsukasa in a Hishoko-geki confirmed

it's because he genuinely enjoys being a dick

>implying she wouldn't be on top of you squeezing the semen out of your balls and dominate you all the way

More like an extremely vocal minority.

>Shokugeki no Soma is a cooking manga

Pretty excited for Italian.

Kurokiba is pretty strong isn't he?

I just felt my dick move.

But are you excited for T-rex?

Both plus leglock.

Leave Rindou to these two, what could possibly go wrong?

There's gotta be some reason he's always doing push ups

Nassan must've been pretty pissed with Azami when the Erina abuse came to light, considering he's a pretty doting guy

They're gonna die aren't they

>Rindou eats from every single booth at the Moon Banquet Festival
>somehow has a great figure

She obviously fucks all the extra weigh away.

Makes me wonder how his blood isn't fucking boiling at the idea of the guy taking over his dad's school

So, will Rindou give Takumi and Megumi an opportunity to not get expelled if they bow their heads and join central when she spanks them?

They did and Erina said she was aiming for the top both at the start of the series and in the pool chapter. I always assumed her shutting down clubs and taking their shit via shokugeki near the start of the series was her amassing resources to wager against higher seats.

Having said that, Azami raised Erina to be Azami 2.0 new and improved, now with God tongue, so that one user is probably very wrong about her capabilities to take a higher seat vs her dad's.

The real question has always been, what did freshman Azami do to actually get a 3rd seat to wager their seat in the first place, given how reticent most of the E10 have been to even have shokugeki, much less wager seats.

In fact the only E10 we've seen wager a seat so far is Erina herself.

I'm guessing Senzaemon told him, Doujima and to a lesser extent Jou to play the long game and have his Tootsuki crumble from the inside out and then take it back or something

I bet he doesn't even know being too busy in Denmark with autism cuisine

When Senzaemon showed us the people he felt were a positive influence on Erina after the abuse, he was included alongside Leonora, Alice, Hisako and Hisako's dad.

When did Erina wager a seat? I don't remember that happening.

>Azami is doing what!?
>Holy shit, what an idiot. How long are we going to let him play before curbstomping his ass?

ded thread

so "nakiri" is a type of knife used mainly for vegetables

Really early on against one of the research societies.

It was unofficial, but I actually can imagine Tsukasa giving his seat to Souma if he had lost.

In her Shokugeki against the Chanko Nabe guy, the deal was her leaving her seat.

The one shokugeki we saw. She wagered her seat to shut down their club.

Since it was unofficial, he couldn't though.

The school rules won't allow that. Hell, both of them would get in trouble if they came out an said they had an unofficial shokugeki, even under Azami, I imagine that stands.

Where is this from?
BTW Ikumi best girl.

>The school rules won't allow that.
Even if Azami denied Souma's entry to the Elite10, I still can't imagine Tsukasa not giving up his own seat.

Oh right. Wow fuck that was forever ago.

Azami was part of the golden generation of the PSD with Jou and Gin so he might have put up some of the resources they had.

So that's the asspull that lets Souma win

Since he's a Nakiri, he must have gone to Tootsuki, and given his age, he was graduating when Doujima and Jouichirou were in the middle school.

Taki Amarillo when?