Your waifu has been brainwashed to be a haigure pervert

Your waifu has been brainwashed to be a haigure pervert.
What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

haigure.booru.org/index.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>haigure pervert waifu
>what do you do?

Sex, many sex.

Handcuffs and sex, obviously.

Waifus are a meme and i only do it ironically. Here's mine

if you have sex with her, she wins

Why isn't Haigure more mainstream?

I like the happy blonde at the back.

きもい

>Arcade Bumstead

She's a disgusting vampire. Stay away

As someone who really enjoys leotards and one piece swimsuits I really like that part of it but the mind control/hypnosis part weirds me out a bit.

What's the story behind Haigure? I'm not weirded out or anything; just curious.

A Crayon Shin-chan movie had people getting hypnotized into making that pose. Much like western autists got into furry from Disney, Japanese autists latched onto that scene for their fetish.

Nothing

Why am I thinking of Degeneration X pose?

Probably put a sawn off shotgun in my mouth and shoot it.

haigure.booru.org/index.php

I wonder how the one who thought the movie up felt.

my dick

whats this pose called

haigure, baka

Good thing I have a husbando and not a filthy waifu.

Boys stay pure!

I thought it was called Komanechi.

komanechi
it is

sup /ghost/.

Cringe really hard at her being the worst representation of corruption fetishes.

I fucking hate Haigure and everyone that keeps tagging it "Corruption" and polluting my search results.
It's even worse how 90% of haigure artists are pure shit even worse than onara enthusiasts.

It's like there's a contract that says if you're a barely functioning artist making chicken scratches on pixiv you HAVE to make 40-image haigure galleries.

I can't reinforce enough how much it CONFUSES ME that the shittier of an artist you are, the more likely you're going to be drawing haigure.

I like Haigure, but I agree. It seems only the shittier of artists do it.

Maybe because it's so niche the few people who are into it feel they need to do it themselves even if their drawing skills are shit?

I rub her high-cut pussy

I want to smother myself in that sweaty ass until I pass out in a blissful trance.

Join her in being a pervert, obviously. I'll leave the haigure to her though, until I get introduced to the thing that can satisfy my mind control fetish.