Can anyone beat him?

Can anyone beat him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6nZDf45nkgQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kirito can, obviously

Yes. And with style too.

yes

Going by feats alone, anyone above Tier 5-B can beat him.

Going by plot armor level, most shounenshit Gary Stus like Oniisama can beat him easily.

Him being unbeatable is the whole point of the series. Didn't you read it?

Actually, him losing or finding his equal is the point of the series.
Fucking level 1 readers, holy shit.

FRESH

God can

>he didn't read it

>he can't read between lines
I wish OPM wasn't as entry-level as it is, this uneducated fanbase is killing it.

Wow you have some serious brain problems.

One Thought Kid

actually yeah I kinda agree, it starts out with Saitama being bored af and wanting a challenge as the premise so..? Wouldn't that be the climax?
But I did think the obvious point was it's meant to be taken as a satire or commentary on these all powerful character tropes- bringing them sorta on a down to earth level juxtaposing with saitamas simple demeanor? If that's not it then idk sorry

anyone who could write his name in the death note, obviously.

No. That's the joke.

Shiki

Nope, finding an equal or stronger person than himself is his objective.

The series objective is to show us how his actions change the world he lives in and the people arround him.

He isn't even the strongest in his own serie.

King beat the everloving shit out of him

King is the best fighter in the universe, canonically.

One Slap Man

Paper > Rock

HAKAI

No hes > 5-B
5-B is at the right point for the highest hes done, but it made a point that even that stuff was barely at touch of his capabilities.

Ataru can.

>One Scissor Man

No its one pinch man

but what if he had a gun?

youtube.com/watch?v=6nZDf45nkgQ

thats the plot of the tournament arc.

If you put some pussy in front of him, he is absolutely unstoppable. Not even Demonbane could beat him.

What's his last name?

Not this shit again

To hurt him you have to use a gag power so when he gets married his wife will beat him like chichi does woth goku

He can't fly. Only reason he didn't lose in the last episode was because he was lucky enough to be stopped by the moon. Literally just uppercut him hard to win.

user... He is beyond omnipotency. He could fly if he wanted to.

Subaru from Re:Zero for being the better written character.

This is actually correct, if he stayed in space for too long he'd die from lack of air

King is the best satire character of all time.
I like Saitama more, but King's entire premise along is just hilarious.

He could probably kick his feet hard enough that he creates motion even in the vacuum of space to rocket himself pin-point to where he wants to be.

>just redos over-and-over until he realizes he should give Saitama some lettuce

You missed the whole point of that scene. The scene was to show that Saitama doesn't need to breathe. You can't hold your breathe in space. It was just Saitama being silly and not knowing that.

Nice headcanon

HAKAI
A
K
A
I

> IDK how vacuum works lel

Saitama's thought in the manga was even a question if he should hold his breathe because he is in space.

You can't hold what is not there so what he did is totally useless.

Anyone with Boros' powerlevel can
Next time you send him out of orbit don't make him crash on the moon

Boredom

Cris Jericho

I'm pretty sure that he is reality wrapper of some sort. He just rationalizes his abilities as super toughness and super strength.
So, unlikely.

The fuck is tier 5-B?
Don't bring some fanfiction tier into adult discussion.

>Posting a tier from a site run by asperger.

Tha's cool OP but the real question is if there is a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

Since his power is some act of God kinda thing most likely I'd say Touma