What is the little hair curl some girls have on the top of their head? What is it called? Why is it there?

What is the little hair curl some girls have on the top of their head? What is it called? Why is it there?

Seriously ?

How new are you

ahoge

>being this retarded
Ahegao. It's ahegao, user.

Is it an antenna?

dumbgay poster

incoming autistic replies

This user is completely right and you should google it to see better examples.

You mean ahogao. Delicious.

Its so you can hang them up neatly in your wardrobe

Hericopteru bradu

it's called a hairdick and all women are born with one. Most remove them, but it's like circumcision for men, in that it's very contentious depending on where you live

You may notice lots of European and Asian girls have hairdicks while very few American ones do. Africans don't get them because they're a different species.

Personally I think they look better once remvoed with a nice sharp pair of scissors.

The bigger the ahegao the bigger slut they are

>tfw you wake up with an ahegao one morning

broke my mind

Are the sensitive to touch? Are they hair, or flesh?

It's an ahego

nice

yup

Girls like when you suck on it

The best.

If you cut it off they die

Would it be extremely painful?

Baka antenna

For her Onii-chan

Does it enable flight? Is this the next step in human evolution?

Kek.

Only if they identify as an attack helicopter

well, it helped two kids won a soap-box racing

Nice one user.

I don't get it

subtle.

Me too

calic? I am dating a qt3.14 who has one. Actually cute af. she does her hair on purpose to mirror anime girls. She doesn't even need to be asked because she watches more anime then me right now.

For fuck's sake Cred Forums- i mean, Cred Forums.

Normie get out
No one wants to hear about 3DPD

Normie get out ree
Also saged

Reported for declaring sage

Show pics of your cum bucket

this is an anime board. Not a post cute GF board.
Been here longer than you.
Been here longer than you.

>Been here longer than you.
Kys

>this is an anime board. Not a post cute GF board.
But yet you felt the need to post about her. From your description I'm already rock hard so post a damn pic.

sorry, friend. I do not post pictures without consent. Not my deal-io. Reason I mentioned is because it relates to anime. 3D>2D if you know what women to look for. Didn't mean to turn anyone on, just mentioned it because she does it specifically to look like anime girls. At least, there is to much similarity between her hair and that of her favorite anime girl Rem for it to be a coincidence.

Pics or it never happened. Also you sound like a beta male worrying about consent which implies you are lying about your "cute gf". Pics or stop posting.

But no, it wasn't just the ahoge, it was the nature of the ahoge. How did it come to be? How was the first ahoge formed? Did man wake up one day with a solitary strand of hair protruding from his undisturbed cap and proclaim "THIS IS AHOGE"
No. That's too convenient. If Shinobu had an ahoge, she wouldn't buy such a serendipitous explanation, not one bit. She'd pry deeper, to examine the intricate relation between man and hair, possibly even connecting it to her own supernatural entity.
In the end, I, a simple man, can not hope to understand the wonders of ahoge. I have seen cats, crabs, snakes and vampires, but this lonely follicle intrusion pesters me to no end. Truly, this quizzical nature is the real meaning of ahoge.

I used to have that thing when I was younger. I don't know what causes it. No I'm not a girl