This worth watching?

This worth watching?

Watch it and find out.
And get me a hamburger while you're at it.

Yes. It was one of two anime this season that was good. All of the characters are really fun to watch an ship together. Season 2 when?

If you think moe for moes sake and nothing but moe is good then definately watch new game.

Is this yuri?

Cute lesbian girls doing cute lesbian things.
I think there was vidya development somewhere too but i don't really know.
It's really good.

It got better, but it depends on whether or not you think Aoba is cute

It's Yunri.

they're all gay as fuck but it's mostly undertones

Watch it and find out.

Recommendation threads belong on the appropriate board, Lurk for 2 years before posting.

Hifumi a shit.

fuck you

>/wsr/
when will people stop using this meme
If you love rules so much why not spam everyone that posts a clothed loli to go to Cred Forums

no, gays are bad.

because the lolis are anime characters

>following the rules is a meme
lurk more you fucking idiot. if you don't care about the rules why would you even be here? you fit in better on MAL or /r/anime

Does this excite you?

the more i lurk Cred Forums, the more i feel like i never left Cred Forums

what if he just wanted to have a New Game thread?

He would have opened the catalog like he is supposed to and seen the New Game thread that has been open for almost 2 days? Or learn how to create a thread that fits on Cred Forums more than /wsr/?

He didnt explicitly ask for recs though, he just wanted peoples opinion. But yeah I agree with you on the fact that theres already a thread for this

It falls under a recommendation and a request thread, which is literally what /wsr/ was created to solve. Remember to sage.

Just for the sake of argument. would it have been better if the op said "What is your opinion on this show?"

Great example of why people spamming /wsr/ should be banned. They just want to shitpost and derail the thread.

Those don't get a lot of posts other than
>this show is shit
>first post best post
because there isn't anything to discuss but sure that would work on Cred Forums.

unless it has some sort of bait or shit post no thread other than generals or those with major news get replies

>open catalog
>very first thread is discussing with clear points that promote worthwhile discussion in the OP

It's Shirobako with less charm and more rape-able girls.

Ema is a lot more rapeable than Aoba

And Hifumi is more rape-able than Ema.

Gotta compare apples to apples.

Which Eagle Jump would you hump?

I still haven't seen the last two episodes.

EAGLE JUMP CUM DUMP

I want Ahagon to hump me.

What are you doing with your life?

Yes. I watched every episode naked and alone in a dark room

I watched the whole thing.
It's not.

Ko and Hifumi.

Same, I've kind of lost interest.

say whaaaaat

Hazuki is my favourite new game.

I want to put my dick in her hair

Strawberry was some good shit yo.

No

Aoba looks surprisingly breedable there with those wide hips. Hifumi and Hajime look the most fertile though.

Yes. It was Cred Forums's official and objective AOTS.

I really don't see what makes Flying Witch AOTS contender other than circlejerking, but oh well. Maybe its charm is simply lost on me.

Yes.
However don't loose patience if you don't like it too much at first. Best girl appears regularly only halfway through.

Delicious brown Umiko

The only thing that makes AOTS charts relevant is circlejerking in the first place.

Enough time has passed since Strawberry for this to be the true backstory of Hazuki.

Deepest Lore.

Why is Umiko so shit? She ruined the whole episode.

Please kill yourself, painfully.

What drugs are you on?

i JUST finished eating a burg

what the fuck is with your timing user...

>Umiko

Nah, Hifumi ruined the whole show. Shit character.