Danganronpa 3

In a day, the grand finale of the entire Hope's Peak Academy saga will be upon us. Are you ready for it?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11309418
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/151050910388/dr3-concept-art-from-blu-ray-box-set-i-project
youtube.com/watch?v=SrBSqRbkypI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Goddamit Kaede is fucking THICK

Komaeda is cute!

>Kirigiri in office clothing
AAAAAAAAAAAAA

>unmasked Great Gozu
Hi Daddy

I'm ready for Miaya's appearance.

If we're lucky, we might even hear her real voice.

On the bright side, there's nowhere to go but up at this point.
>post yfw it actually manages to be even worse

wtf i hate despair now

Mahiru is cute

It's too much for my dick.

Daily reminder tomorrow will be a reset end.

Any other pages?

Please Kodaka

Let Hajizuru be more than just a plot device

wtf i hate despair now

Naegi-kun, it seems my panties are wet.

When will the comatose students be arrived?

I can't wait! Tomorrow they will give us something that is beyond stupid and i'm totally ready for that.

I'll try to be!

Now, this is it, folks, the very last question. Will Hagakure be right? Or wrong? Personally, I won't like him at all if he turns out to be wrong, his prediction has been wrong twice now and it'd be really nice if he got it right for the third and final one, and not something incredibly bittersweet.

strawpoll.me/11309418

Yes.

wtf i love mitarai now. he's so manly and hot

She'll be the only one to wakeup from the coma because of it. Just you wait

Surprising, since she just witnessed this

Tumblr link?

wtf i love hope now

jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/151050910388/dr3-concept-art-from-blu-ray-box-set-i-project

Lets love hope.

How upset will you be when Togami reveals this was all inside the virtual world Cred Forums?

Consider,

1. The writers are clearly hacks after the mindhack thing, so something this stupid is possible

2. If Tengan isn't actually dispair he would have motive to not actually kill everyone

3. How would it be possible to build a whole facility under HQ? They didn't.

4. Why did they cut to Hajime with ships incoming then do nothing? Cause that was Tengan bringing everyone to the island, Hajime went along because boredom or it would wake his friends up

5. This would explain Chisa and Junko too, that's AI Junko controlled and forced to be a spectator and Chisa isn't dead. It also explains Chisa's last second hope, watching everything objectively reversed her stupid mindhack.

Never. Hajime is going to show up in the last 5 minutes of the last episode, show Mitarai the Future Video, and leave without saying anything. Then it ends.

We get it, Kirigiri has a piss incontinence. Nothing to be proud of, really.

Besides, I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

I'm half expecting Naegi to get HOPE'd and see the world as some perfect vision of it for a little bit before coming to his senses and fucking up Animator-kun. It's cliche enough for Kodaka to think it's clever.

>used to be straight
>now all I can think about is sucking Chihiro's dick and taking his load into my mouth
W-What's wrong with me?

>when Naegi lied to her that one time, right?
He didn't even lie to her and she didn't trust him enough to believe him so she got pissed because she thought he was hindering her investigation

>why she took the time to show the manlet the basics of her trade in an effort to make him a little more self-sufficient?
As I said an ally of circumstances, a good detective needs a Watson and Makoto was the best candidate

It was a nice ride, for the memes at least.

I am ready for a Hope x Despair ending

Kaede is ______

for molesting

raped

>yfw naegi becomes despair and ryota becomes hope

Being the MC.

RIP

The reason she was so angry was because she had let herself get a little attached to Naegi. The entire reason she kept people at a distance was to avoid stuff like that.

able to take care of herself.

She likes it

>5 years later epilogue
>Sky is blue again
>Society is being rebuilt
>New FF founded by the DR3 and DR2 survivors is helping the world along
>Shot of Naegi and his kids with Asahina or Kirigiri hopefully
>Komaru and Touko are still living together, Boston Marriage style. Everyone knows their real relationship, but nobody says anything
>Komaru's manga is selling well
>A new Hope's Peak Academy is founded, where anyone can go

What am I missing?

STOP

Are there even any Mitarai fans left?

>yfw 2/3 of the hope episode is recapping.

AAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

I want to get locked in an airtight school and fix her with hope. She would try anything and everything to make me feel despair, but I would just laugh it off, because as long as I'm helping her, no despair is strong enough to enter my heart. I'd show her that no matter what she has done, I'd always forgive her. I'd make her food and clean her secret lair, and drag her out to bed if she stays up late. When the nights get so cold that we have no choice but to cuddle together at night for warmth, I'd feel her breath going from shallow to deep as her form relaxes and she falls asleep in my arms. I'd feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a despair nightmare and feel her sob into my chest, first seeds of hope sprouting in her traumatized mind. I'd softly kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I'd take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her hand so that she can fall asleep. I'd make shitty homemade pizza for her and stay up late with her watching dumb movies, and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I'd teach her retarded drinking games and show her how to play pool in the rec room.

One night, she silently sneaks over to the kitchen. A shining sliver of a blade extends from her clenched fist when she walks into my room. But her hand stops, centimeters away from my chest, and begins to shake violently. Something is wrong. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, Clutching at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body shakes feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond the door.

She would finally be cured of despair. Because the only thing she can't analyze is love

You're so mean.

Why did they introduce Chiaki as a real person? It retroactively ruins aspects of her character in Danganronpa 2

Hinanami, of course.

>no hajime conclusion

You're missing a lot

I HAVE NOT LOST HOPE YET WE STILL HAVE 24 MINUTES TO BRING HER BACK

>beta Seiko doing Kazuichi face
kek

I wouldn't say that human Chiaki ruins her, but she adds an even darker twist to a character who was already resigned to a bittersweet fate.

Because Chiaki was insanely popular in DR2. If they had any artistic integrity they would have made her IRL chiaki not Chiaki and that would have changed nothing.
Now there is some vague destiny thing in DR2

Miaya giving therapy to Hajime.

Because you are supposed to play Dr2 BEFORE DR3 so it doesnt get ruined you dumb cuck

Different people, both have their own good points.

How?

Traps are always the starting point user

The straight/gay dichotomy is a lie anyway

>forgetting chiaki and nagito

Do the Blu-Rays have any changes?

what are you going to do about it?

Alright I haven't actually seen the anime, I just wanted to see if they handled the character well

Yes!

Naegicucks.

Let her go

Post rare Hajimemes please

>The reason she was so angry was because she had let herself get a little attached to Naegi
Literally headcannon

submitting the protagonist position to me

Is there any way you can give human Chiaki a happy ending in a Zetsubou-hen IF? There's really no point plot-wise where I can see things working out for her. Even if she confessed to Hinata at that fountain, I don't see how upgrading their status from very dear friends to a couple would stop him from wanting to become Izuru so that he didn't mess up and let her down. There's no point where I can see "If this happened I guess it could work out" like I can with AI Chiaki and Island Mode.

how did asahina revert the mindhacc?
does the hopehack require the full 24H broadcast to be permanent?

>editing a screenshot
>not editing the post itself

Haha, well trolled.

She just did user.
Now watch out for 5 minutes of Junko.

Chiaki kills Juzo, there.

Her character was waifu pandering if you played SDR2.

If you like AI Chiaki you'd probably like IRL Chiaki. Though their personalities where different they were both good.

What will happen to him?
Or is he already dead?

>Junko is revived and fucks the world up yet again.

>The fool hasn't realised that Hopebot is onto him.

Mikanfriends report in!

Tomorrow it all ends, for better or for worse! I just hope we got to see the surviving RoD

From what I can tell people with ultimate abilities have some resistance to mind hacking. Ultimates take more time/prodding to get mind hacked while normies subccumb istantly.

I'm feeling very hopeful with all these cute Komaedas.

Well I'd say traps are the starting point
but now I'm also developing feelings for Souda

Why do you want to suck HIS dick instead of making him suck yours?

>implying hopebutt wouldn't just shoot both of them

Reporting in, lets aim for a happy ending for someone, and not resolve everything with more mind HACC

Reporting.

I just want one last great meme and i'll be satisfied.

Tengan is best Mastermind

>Those 5 minutes being AI Junko hijacking the broadcast and changing it to suicide video so everybody kills themselves.

Mikanfriend reporting in ! I can't wait for Mikan to appears again to post her on my tumblr.

Chisa mindbreak doujins when?

Last warning, Kaede. You give my well-deserved protagonist role and nobody would get hurt.

>all the RoD are awake and reverted from mind hack
>over come hope and despair for the future.

Literally her character arc.

>Inb4 this was all Hopebot's plan to take back his position as MC.

Why the heck would she do that? Even then, the entire HPA security is biased against reserve course students like Hajime, and even if they did allow him to investigate, they would kill him. That's not a viable solution either.

>Tomorrow

Her character arc is her regretting throwing Makoto under the bus and jumping in the trash to save him

As am I.

Reporting! One last episode til it's all over. Its has been an honor.

I told you last thread, GET IN NOW!!!

He's okay.

>anons are saving my OCs
Thanks user, you don't know how nice that is

Agreed

stop

What the fuck is happening ? You guys are terrible at that for the past week.
Now it's just fucking cringy.
Oh well at least it's not a roll call or some dumb shit like that

theres no way mitarai going to win this so it would probably take 5 mins maybe less because izuru can easily fix this,but the question is why would izuru stop it and if he did what happens then?assuming waifus are dead,we get nothing but flashbacks and look at the sunset

>red tint
He's a walking corpse.

Mikan is cute! I doubt were going to see anyone besides Hajime with a very small chance of a Nagito teaser since he's getting an OVA

You'll get it one day user

>Confident, omnipotent Hinata
I need this.

>You guys are terrible at that for the past week.

Dude. He got 69, how is that terrible?

That's basically the climax of it.

Thank you for all this hope!

Red tint is literally everywhere in the anime though.

Anything less than 16 is worthless.

What's the anime about? I only just finished the 2nd game and it ends with the possibility of the comatose students being able to possibly come back to life. Does the anime touch on that at all?

He got one a few days ago

Why is despair Mikan so amazing while regular Mikan is so lame?

Now here's some Despair for you.

But the intensified red tint is used for "corpse discovery" moments.

Now this is despair.

>Does the anime touch on that at all?
Look at him. So young, so innocent.

>R-Run, run while you still can user

Long story short, it's about Saionji getting bullied again in every episode. Here, that would be a good resume.

He already did.

What are your hopes for hope side?

Why dont you watch it and see it for yourself?

SDR2 Despair Mikan was great but I found the DR3 one boring

Would you dress your son like this?

Hajizuru does something

>What's the anime about?
Its about Junko fucking everybody up.

Naegi wakes up from this stupid dream.

J-Just a stepping stone, user.. not that I dislike the Komaeda who is in despair, I'm a big fan of The Servant actually

The way I see it is, if naegi was able to look up his classmates online before attending hope peak. Then there is a possibility that the a dr2 class members could've technically known about chiaki before the simulation start time.

What if it's my son who asked to wear this?

Yes, I would hug him

Cause she's been reveal to be nothing more than a brainwash despair zombie than a push to the extreme Mikan this dampers her in DR2 as well.

In DR3, I feel like she suffered from having to be more of a plot device than anything else. It's pretty natural for her to not be as good there, really.

So after the final episode airs, how many days will Danganronpa threads still be appearing on Cred Forums? Don't really want to have to go to Cred Forums or w/e to find more threads about it.

I just feel like if I do browse other boards for discussions on it, one of these days I'll forget when the release date for the game is, and then on the same day its released, somebody will beat it and make threads where the OP picture is a spoiler or some shit.

(Also pretty sure Danganronpa and Re Zero had the most amount of threads being posted during their timeframe. It was nuts. Going to miss it)

Reporting in! I don't expect our angel to be there unfortunately, but it would be nice to see Sonia again.

>that sweet innocence we had 2 month ago
I want it back

Oh. Well that sucks.

I can't possibly commit to watching this right now, I already used to much of the limited time I have in completing the games. It's easier to get that single question answered, because that ending really made me hopeful for the possibility of the comatose students not actually being braindead.

Ladies and Gentlemen, i present the last frame of Hope side and ponder its meaning, it follows after naegi opens the door leading to mitarai's hope central complex.

fuck off namefag

Saionji being bullied isn't a bad thing in any way, though. It's very much necessary!

but I haven't even posted anything yet

She was a plot device in DR2 as well.

Post cute things

An actual happy ending and not another stupid bittersweet "look to the future" ending.

No she isn't

She lied about Kamukura killing the student council, she lied about the 16th trail seat in DR

She lies a lot

You guys are just blind, painting Junko as some kind of being who only speaks the truth

None. All my hopes disappeared when an otaku degenerate became the final boss.

Will our goddess Junko-sama visit us again?

>namefagging
>Retarded
>Muh comminity
>Terrible taste
/drg/ would be more than happy to welcome a dick sucking fag like you.

This is one of my favorite cutes

> 2. If Tengan isn't actually dispair he would have motive to not actually kill everyone

Hope can kill too

Th whole game happened because the FF was a corrupt mess

Dumb frogposter.

It's good to know Ryouta was just as shitty as I initially thought he was, and that Juzo was best boy all along.

>Also pretty sure Danganronpa and Re Zero had the most amount of threads being posted during their timeframe. It was nuts. Going to miss it

Yeah both DR3 & Re:Zero completely dominated Cred Forums through-out the summer. DR3 had like 30 threads each week and Re:Zero got around 20 just from the weekend.

Ultimate Cosplayer is going to murder someone and impersonate one of the other girls while she does it.

Magician girl is going to get murdered or murder someone and the detective is going to reveal the secret, because magician's never reveal their secrets and detectives won't stop looking for the truth.

Nagito knew about her

i hope she fucking gets squished by Gods Thors

Chiaki will come back as a voice inside Hajizuru (see: Xenosaga 3's Albedo). The three of them will stay together in Hajizuru's SHSL brain.

When will we get high res scans for V3?

Realistically speaking, I think we can say that Junko is over and done with. Although if she does come back, I'll be one of the people who laughs at the others getting triggered over her return.

tomorrow can't come fast enough. i need the end so i can recall it

Miaya is the cutest.

>Kaede-chan~ Your hair smells so nice

>he doesn't know

Run away user

Run you fool!

And you paint her as an absolutely unreliable mythomaniac that never say anything true EVER.
Which would be possible and could be interesting, but that was never stated. Outside of these occurrence where she lied for a purpose anyway.
You're fucking retarded.

Shit, that scared me.

>All these stalker, rapist jokes.
>He'll probably be the nicest character.

I can't believe the cast wakes up in lockers.

That's a wonderful Komaeda, user!

This. He'll be a reverse Komaeda.

It reminds me of DR1.

>Junko is clearly lying about the state of the outside world.
>SDR2 implies & DR:AE outright confirms that the world is a shithole.
>Yep Junko is a complete liar everyone.

He's only nice to make the upcoming rape even more devastating.

I'm not saying she is a compulsive liar, I'm saying that she isn't against lying casually to further her own plans

Like how she kept lying about what Kamukura did with the Student council

Like how she made that fake suicide note in case 1-4 to put Hina on edge

Like how she said the 16th class seat in DR was just for show

I'm not saying she ALWAYS lies, I'm just saying that she does lies a lot during the games

Ever heard about Mafia, the game.
Its like that, but played by retards

so why is mitarai the bad guy if he's going to hopewash the world again

Theres no way he will be nice, he is dripping assholeishness even in his special art. He might not be the nagito people want him to be but hes going to be an ass.

This isn't a locker but a time machine.

And he'll kill your waifu in chapter 5.

Reporting in!

Because that's not true hope.

Gee i dont know, forcing humanity both good and bad to give up all free will doesnt seem too bad.

Can anyone translate this? It's an interview excerpt.

寺澤:よくもまぁ、あんな展開やこんなシーン作れるよねっていう
クリエイターの凶器をまざまざと見せつけられた、そんな作品だと思っています

比嘉:こいつら止めないと!

寺澤:いやもう無理。止めらんないよ。

一同(爆笑)

小高:出た、「俺のせいじゃないよ」的発言。

岸:名言来ちゃった(笑)

寺澤:まあ、こんな凶器のクリエイターたちが作り上げた「ダンガンロンパ3」、
最後までどうぞお楽しみください。

>Implying she'll survive until chapter 5

free will does not exist

So, if Kirigiri is dead, Aoi managed to win da Naegibowl, right?

you know why.

>'In the end, Tengan was the true hero...he knew that he had to die, in order to bring about the greater hope. Right, Kirigiri?'
>Kirigiri nods solemnly
>Hajizuru crosses his arms and moves to walk away.
>'Wait, Hajime...where will you go now?'
>(Long pause, turn around) 'Wherever the future takes me.'
>Flash forward ten years
>Hajime in a graveyard leaves a flower onto a single tombstone
>Kirigiri, Naegi and their child Juzo Tengan Kyosuke Makoto watch in the distance as his SHSL advanced aging takes effect
>lies down to die at the grave of his beloved Chiaki
>'This is good....isn't it?'

The biggest shame is that if fags stopped making threads at the bump limit, we would have easily been making 1000 post threads after the live streams.

This user get it.
>Town fighting itself
>Munakata having a bandwagon full of shit
>Everybody shitposts and nothing gets done
>Cop get killed before he could out
>3p wins

I IMPLORE YOU TO RECONSIDER

>reverse Komaeda

So he would seem like a rapist at first but actually a nice person... until In the end he kills everyone for despair. Turns out he was a rapist all along.

I WANT BOTH

>final scene shows the comatose students
>Makoto is with Hajime and asks about their condition
>'They all died, oh well'
>anime ends

But seriously though they're all going to fucking die aren't they?

I'll use Matsuda's memory erasing techniques to erase DR3 from my mind.

by extension yes but they wouldnt show it unless its an epilogue way down the line.

plus kirigiri is alive, i dont know if they thought they were being subtle about it but the past couple episodes made me positive they are only delaying her comeback is cause of a reason as dumb as
>We need to end future arc on a bleak note where everything is fucked so anything happy can be crammed into hope arc

I fully blame kishi seiji on this one, that guy cant do pacing and i guarentee you in a different director's hands the events of hope arc would of been 2 episodes, that fucking recap thing they did last week i guarantee you was just filler cause had they shown anything else of events to come it'd be too happy/hopeful to end future arc on a bleak note.

Why do you keep saving rescaled images aka. master1200? As an artist it hurts me to see that.

>Guys, Junko told the truth this one time!
>This means she always speaks the truth and never lied!

Look, she says herself, she gave tehm the truth because it was despairful and hopeless. Despair is the reason behind everything she does, so if she will get more despair out of speaking lies than revealing the truth then she will lie

Nagito and nidai are the only ones that will probably die physically.

God what a horrendous ending to a series. First Zero Escape 3 and now this.

Honestly, I have no fucking idea which one was worse.

I wonder what's Juzo's chest size

Shut up it's doing fine in Japan.

If I may quote you
>Junko (and by extension Monokuma always lies)
You're downright saying that nobody Junko ever affirmate is true because she's always lying, even in instances where she doesn't need to lie to advance her plan (like Chiaki only being an AI for example)to explain plotholes and recons, then manage to quote instances where she had to manipulate people to advance her plan.

You're one special kind of mongoloid cunt, aren't you ? Did you buy actions into DR3 so you have to valiantly defend your investment on Cred Forums ? My take is that you're full of crap and a double digit mouth breathing monkey.

That "recap" made by Junko explained Tengan's reasoning and the true mastermind behind everything

It was no different from the plot dump she usually does at the end of the game

zero escape easilly, DR3 doesnt even compare and at least had alot of solid moments prior to episode 12 getting dumb.

Can epicmafia com rules be modified to include something like the wristband rules?

>hope arc would of been 2 episodes

Definitely should have happened or at least had the last future episode be "hopeful" because right now I'm expecting for everything to suddenly be really happy and its going to feel rushed as hell.

Bigger than my tits, that's for sure.

C'mon now, it's still better than ZTD

>danganmafia
shit that takes me back

Most I can gather from machine translations is Kodaka saying that something isn't his fault and talk of the weapons of creators (or murder weapons, but I think they mean the tools of the creators) with regard to DR3, as well as a closing beg to watch until the end.

If anyone actually legitimately thinks this guy is going to be a Nagito, they haven't really been paying attention. The entire series is about subverting expectations, and this is the first time the west gets to experience a mainline series's marketing campaign, and it was always filled with fuckery.

Sayaka was the posterchild for DR1 in marketing materials, she was on billboards and adverts, and everything. There's the DR1 demo everyone knows about with the different victim and Junko and Sayaka being there and Hifumi being the killer. DR2 had fake Togami only for him to be killed off instantly and the anagram of Nagito's name making people think he's Naegi. I think this ??? talent dude will end up being either the bait and switch protagonist, or a completely irrelevant death with his ??? talent actually not being important at all.

Translation?

God damn komaeda winning at cards again, why do they even accept to play?

>69ing a trap
I like the way you think.

dr v3 will be the same

The last Future was called 'It's always darkest' after all. I mean, the dawn being a single 25 minute episode worries me greatly, but it's not like they didn't warn us.

ZTD is worse because unlike DR, Zero Escape series was always set up to be a trilogy, whereas DR wasn't.

Both have huge amounts of wasted potential but ZTD downright ignoring Kyle's existence makes it worse

Voodoo Lady and typing out actions.

She just restated the things naegi already said earlier in the episode.

plus im still pissed at how poorly explained tengan's motives were,initially i was on the hate bandwagon for it and everything but once you realize he was trying to turn mitarai into his successor and wasnt just going for the hope video hes motives seem alot less retarded, still dumb as shit and pretty roundabout, but alot less dumb than if he just wanted the video. The junko recap could of been the perfect time to point this out more, and while they kind of did they do it in such a rushed way it flies over the heads of most the viewers, which is proof of a bad explanation.

I'm kind of hoping when we get t the inevitable debate against mitarai naegi or kirigiri or whoever the fuck winds up just outright saying this so it wont look like tengan just wanted a fucking mp4 file.

Komeada is winning at cards, until something important is in the balance. If they suddenly put down Kirigiri or something as the bet you'd see Naegi make a miraculous last minute save after losing the entire game to that point.

Guess the name for the final episode

...Easily ZTD, don't be a retard. You can't compare the quality of a measly 12 episode show to a game that had unlimited time to tell the story it wanted to tell, ZTD just did nothing with it.

Great, now I can't stop wanting to 69 with Chihiro, i have a girlfriend what is my problem

The return of Ultimate Hope.

I'm actually suspicious of Shuichi being Ultimate Detective. Since Kodaka like to reuse beta character ideas, he could be planning to make Shuichi a criminal that poses as a detective similar to one of Nagito's beta ideas. I don't know if Shuichi will be evil though, he might just be a gentlemen thief.

>Kirigiri
>dead

Hope.

Someone did point out that the episode might be 30 minutes and just wont have commercials since its a special and the time slot either before or after is some really vague timeslot for comercials.

I think it needed to be a 40 minute special to wrap all this up properly but fuck it ill take anything extra we can get, if it really winds up being 30 minutes then it basically just makes up time from that retarded recap.

You have a time machine?

While despair annoy by little retcons here and there and incompetency in term of story, it's still not that huge of a blunder like ZTD's story was.
Also DR3 didn't go through development hell and being brought back to life. It's not the same emotional investment.
Japs are guillible idiots. Look at how insanely popular idol anime is. They're so much into buying merch it's insane.

I'm still not sure why Tengan wanted the weak shitty manlet as his successor when there's a perfectly good and wildly better manlet already christened the Ultimate Hope to go with. I mean, sure, hope anime, but he doesn't have to be the leader of the FF to use it.

Kaede so fat her fatass suffocated the rapist.

I think he'll die/kill pretty early on and his ??? talent will only be relevant in solving his trial

user. The truth is almost always more Despairing then just lying about something.

This series had a dumb as fuck story in the first place.
>high school fashion star causes the apocalypse by brainwashing people with an anime

Because he forgot his own words.

Elpis.

hi

D-Dad? No, you're dead!

Naegi never made the connection between Chisa -> Tengan and Chisa -> Munakata leading the FF to it's current situation

>plus im still pissed at how poorly explained tengan's motives were,initially i was on the hate bandwagon for it and everything but once you realize he was trying to turn mitarai into his successor and wasnt just going for the hope video

Tengan was going for Mitarai and the Hope video

From the backstory released about the characters before the anime began, it's clear that Tengan was losing power in the FF and he would soon die,leaving everything to Munakata and his edgy way of doing thing. Doing the killing game was a last attempt at power play that was influenced by Chisa giving Tengan everything that he needed to set up the game

Must've gotten senile in his later days.

I wish we got another game instead.

>I'm still not sure why Tengan wanted the weak shitty manlet as his successor
What if he pushed Mitarai so Makoto defeats him and becomes the world's hope?
Tengan said to Makoto he believes he is the true SHSL Hope.

Maybe that was the real plan. Pitting the two hopelets against each other (and pissing off Munakata as an extra)

Watch as Side Hope brings back Kirigiri, but it's the wrong Kirigiri.

Yep. But the story was just a way to contextualize class trials and put cool twists.
And in that regard it was pretty good. Not the most subtle or deep but it did its job.

Will this boy steal the title of the Ultimate Chairmaster from Juzo?

I think the big reason he wanted mitarai as a successor was because
>A: he knows the ins and outs of brainwashing due to his talent
>B: he was already pretty close to the edge, its likley much easier to bend mitarai to tengan's ideals than say naegi whose all goody too shoes or munakata whose batshit insane.

episode 11 of despair really should of focused more on tengan and mitarai's relationship than just leading into DR2. They had already revealed him as the mastermind in future 11 so what was the point of waiting on this. Cause the thing im curious about with tengan is how genuine was his respect for certain people including mitarai, like he clearly disliked alot of people in FF but then you get people like gozu who he felt bad about hearing die, and with mitarai i cant tell if he actually saw him as someone he wants to pass power onto or just a tool to continue his ideals after tengan's death.

High res when?

Musical chairs as the new game confirmed?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to fuck Chihiro. Absolutely nothing.

No it was fucking stupid. The HOPE VS DESPAIR overarching plot is easily the worst part

Yes, that's why I think we don't know the full details of his plan yet

Tengan said he truly believed Naegi was the ultimate hope and he said thing like this() in the despair arc so it doesn't adds up

I mean, someone could make the argument that living through war changed Tengan and he saw no other way except to brainwash everyone again through hope but I think we still got more plot twists on our hands here

>mrw final episodes tomorrow and no more dangan threads.

>i have a girlfriend what is my problem
Your girlfriend isn't a cute crossdressing boy. Duh.

He could've been lying when he said that, nobody asked him 'do you think Naegi is the true Ultimate Hope?'. It's also possible that he doesn't think that qualifies him.
>Naegi is too goody two-shoes
>I know, I'll make sure that unless this situation is resolved immediately, the girl that keeps him grounded in reality and counterbalances his naive optimism is dead!
FUCKING GENIUS.

>brainwashing people with an anime
Dude if you're going to criticise the story at least be truthful with your point.

Choose one trial minigame to remove
Choose one trial minigame to keep
Think of one new trial minigame

>From the backstory released about the characters before the anime began, it's clear that Tengan was losing power in the FF and he would soon die,leaving everything to Munakata and his edgy way of doing thing. Doing the killing game was a last attempt at power play that was influenced by Chisa giving Tengan everything that he needed to set up the game

see thats awesome and they better point it out in hope arc. They really should of used junko's segment to explain this since they were in a metaphorical out of universe scene. Cause otherwise people had to actually piece together the whole successor thing from tengan saying he was dying which alot of people missed.

Yeah, OK... That was page two I posted. Here's it starting from the first page.

Tsumiki: Hyaaaa

Hinata: Are you OK, Tsumiki...?

Tsumiki: Uee... I tripped over again

Tsumiki: ... Ah, I'm bleeding...

Hinata: We're lucky that it was nothing more...

Hinata: Tsumiki, let me see where you hurt yourself again

Tsumiki: A-, O-okay...

P2
Tsumiki: Uu... I'm happy

Tsumiki: Until now there was no one... no one who worried about me even if I got hurt...

Tsumiki: There was also no one who would give me any plaster or anything else...

Tsumiki: Th-thank you, Hinata-san...

Tsumiki: Really... Really, thank you so muchh!

Hinata: ...

Tsumiki: Hyaaaaa?!!

Hinata: Sorry, don't you like it?

Tsumiki: T-t-th-th-that's not true! I-...it was just so sudden... I just got startled, that's all...

Hinata: 'I want to protect Tsumiki'
'That was the thought that suddenly came to my mind'

""""Improved"""" Hangman's Gambit
Logic Dive
SOmething piano related

>its the wrong kirigiri
A much more lewder one then?

What are Dictator-kun's FTEs going to be about?

import flash.events.MouseEvent;
public function Main()
{
addChild(cannon);
cannon.x=50;
cannon.y=300;
}

Brainwashing hope bullets in actionscript, what could possibly go wrong?

Ew.

As long as THE BONE MEAT ON stays, I'm fine with anything.

user, Jin may be handsome but he is an upstanding man of hope and talent.

/ss/

Yeah it would be better if they just introduced new members in a new game.
They advertised the anime to be concluding things around the old cast and it turned out to be entirely about new cast.

It didn't conclude shit just made up some new drama between new characters.

Him bossing the MC around like she's his maid.

At the end of the tunnel

Go back to your SoL threads, if you're just going to keep whining like an autistic child.

trying to take over the world

It was pretty obvious from what I've seen but some people simply forgot about what was set up in the initial episodes of the story and chose to go all ??????? during the Umineko tier meta theater scene

>Choose one trial minigame to remove
Everyone is going to say Hangman's Gambit. I suggest changing it to "Remove one that isn't Hangman's Gambit".
>Choose one trial minigame to keep
Logic Dive
>Think of one new trial minigame
Shooting lies or truth as it all gets shot at you like a railgun game.

Hope Shenanigans: Hajime and Naegi's Hopeful Adventure and how everybody has the same mom

The biggest reason ZTD will always be worse is that VLR sets up so much shit that is completely ignored in ZTD.

>Kyle
>?
>Phi apparently being an incredibly important "x-factor" and ends up barely even showing up in ZTD
>Radical 6 barely having any importance
>FTS and the brother clones not showing up

Fuck it even sets up its own shit that is never answered like that FTS meeting Akane supposedly goes to

>I mean, someone could make the argument that living through war changed Tengan and he saw no other way except to brainwash everyone again through hope but I think we still got more plot twists on our hands here

I was assuming thats what it was actually, that tengan genuinly believed in mankind for the most part but after things kept getting worse and he saw munakata slowly start to twist into a psycho even for hope that tengan decided brainwashing was the only way to save it.

So on one hand technically chisa was behind the events of the series in a very lose way of looking at it, but overall the radical ideals of hope are what caused tengan and munakata to go overboard.

Right back at you, user.

>Improved hangman's gambit
>Logic Dive but make it a bit more diverse
>Actually lying

What would you do to him?

The implication that the despairs could self replicate themselves via brainwashing probably didn't help either (it's not like he knew whether the grunts had access to the videos or not).

Stop defending this garbage story

I dont think obvious is the word id use, i figured out the general gist of his motives after getting off the initial hatetrain we were all on, but is still think they shit the bed on explaining his motives.

We still got one more episode so hopefully they will put things more directly, like im convinced kirigiri is alive at this point due to that montage as well as hammering koichi's sacrifice home these past 2 episodes, and she was basically the only one who was outright suspecting tengan this whole time so it possible she might drop and info drop when telling mitarai to stop being a cunt tomorrow.

Maybe this was a clever rouse by Tengan to get all the hopes to coalesce with one another, forming SHSL SHSL HOPE

I want to bully this gross pig with best girl.

The game trailer shows him gone from his trial spot at one point. I'm wondering if it's on purpose.

Damn right brother

I think Blonde Nagito will be a good guy. He simply looks too much like Nagito for people tor trust him, so the twist will be he's a good guy,

His talent will be Liar, but as it turns out lies are good in this game.

>with an anime

are you retarded, broseph? or are you just pretending to have played the games to fit in with the rest of the autism-crowd?

The thing i like about tengan's motives after actually thinking about why hes doing all this is that hes really not wrong even when we look at it from an outsiders perspective. As you said he sees that despairs can basically continuously self replicate due to brainwashing and hes seeing his own subordinates that he believes were the pillars of hope for humanity's future going batshit insane like munakata, tengan really has every right to think this extreme conclusion is the only way cause theres really no guarentee this shit is gonna improve anytime soon especially when tengan is barking up deaths door so in his eyes hes running out of time to do anything to stop it.

>new minigame
>pianist

Prepare for the danganmania.
youtube.com/watch?v=SrBSqRbkypI

I want reddit to leave

He'll end up as Ultimate Lucky student and scoring pussy cause he's so fucking lucky.

so is Hajime going to get some immunity for his friends?

I wasn't defending the story, I'm pointing out how flawed your point is because its not even true.

Love him.

What's the point of Danganronpa without Kirigiri?

In the final case turns out he never lied about anything except claiming he would be lying and gets Kaede executed.

ULTIMATE LIAR BOYS

>His talent is lying
>All game he keeps saying shit that ends up being not true while smiling
>By the end it's revealed he literally cannot do anything but lie
>He just wanted to help but everyone hates him for constantly lying

>everybody starts despairing because of a shitty snuff video mitarai made

fuck off

Hangman's gambit
Comic craft
Interrogation(like ace attorney's cross examinations)

I'm not confident in kirigiri being alive but i am pretty sure its 60/40 in her favor. Kirigiri was eyeing mitarai suspiciously in episode 9, and since she seemed to of actually called, or at least pointed the most likley blame on, the mastermind being tengan early on i wouldnt be surprised if she hasnt appeared yet solely cause she was waiting for mitarai to lose his shit just to catch him off guard.

I think thats dumb, but thats the only way i see them bringing her back. Personally i think if they were gonna have her be alive they should of had her save naegi in episode 11 and have her explain things to him whilst still faking her death to mitarai and the others whilst giving naegi a heads up to not let shit get fucked.

"Something smells. It's an awful smell like rotting garbage."

Well said Peko!

Let me give some piece of advice user. If watching a certain series annoys you MORE than you enjoy it, stop watching it.

Thanks user! Keep doing god's work

>Ultimate Detective
>Jin's hair color
>Kirigiri's face
>Naegi's eye color
>Ahoge
Hmmmm

I'll try, just a moment.

>d-don't criticize how dumb the anime is

It was trash. The cases were the best part of the game. Ther overaarching plot between the two was shit.

Good thing they are dropping it for V3

I hope her ends up being SHSL Strategist and backstabs Kaede after being helpful for like 4 trials.

Space is pretty dank.

Space Weedman is obviously related to old school Weedman.

What? His hair is blue and his eyes are yellow.

Don't forget:

> Gonta.
> Akane's hair, Nidai's body, fusion of the two for their face.

Prove me wrong.

There are way too many possible kids in this. Kodaka you better stay true to your word

I agree, the attempted suicide would've been the perfect time. After all, Naegi did say that he couldn't kill himself because Kirigiri would never forgive him if he did.

She was already suspicious of Mitarai in episode 3 cause he reacted so fucking hard about needing to work together and hiding his NG.

She literally said too that he has ideas of his own which is why he keeps wanting to know what others think.

He also kept stalking her all the fucking time until she died.

Who's the protag?

>Looks like Weeman
>Also looks like Leon
> Weedmans's new waifu is Leon's cousin

Blonde girl.

>This series had a dumb as fuck story in the first place.

>everybody starts despairing because of a shitty snuff video mitarai made

>in the first place

are you lobotomized? do you understand that there was no implication of a brainwashing anime to this point, so criticizing the games for something that's not even in them is being a fuckwad?

really, are you a complete dipshit?

>ear piercing
Oh.

Final solution to the jewish question

You're all going to be disappointed when you keep reaching and V3 has nothing to do with any of the previous games. They're soft rebooting the series for a reason, they're bringing it to PS4 as well. They don't want to confuse new people to the series.

All I say is:
Nursery School Teacher.
Who do they teach?
Children.

What I want to know is how Tengan had a bracelet prepared for Mitarai if he didn't even know Mitarai was gonna show up in the first place

>Toujou Kirumi
>Toujou Kill Me.

It can also be translated as "childcare worker".

what exactly do you not understand about "NDRV3 will have nothing to do with the previous storyline, except Monokuma"? do you need somebody to translate it to fucking morse code?

What will Keebo scream when starting a rebuttal showdown?
Sore wa chigau _ or KIBOIU BEAMUU
I bet dictator says something like SILENCE!

Maid is looking good.

Wait, so Tengan staged this killing game, but it was because he tried to force Mitarai to use the Hope video because he wouldn't have used it if he didn't feel more despair?

>that pipe
Literally Weedman 2.0

Literally the only thing I want is for the comatose students to come back alive. It's not a big ask, is it?

Kaede-chan

I never criticized the games but the whole overarching plot and how fucking stupid that the apocalypse was caused because people watched a brainwashing anime.

Fuck off you illiterate cunt.

So, how does that pose reflect her being the Nursery Teacher?

You know the thing i hate about episode 12 really shitting the bed pacing and info dump wise (thanks kishi seiji) is that tengan would probably be my favorite antagonist in the series had it not forced the viewer to do mental gymnastics to realize he wasnt just trying to steal the hope video. Like we finally got a main antagonist that wasnt some despair fag only doing it for despair. We had a villain using actual manipulation the entire show even down to fooling alot of the audience into thinking he was some based old man(only a few observant anons pointed out how suspicious he was), we got a villain who after his reveal every line of his changes context to being far more devious, and once you actually piece together that his motives were more to carry on his fucked up ideals through mitarai since he was dying soon is kind of a cool motive.

But no we had to tell his motives in shitty roundabout ways through 3 different character's assumptions, we only gather the tengan dying part from his character bio/him pretending to be despair which caused alot of people missed cause he was bullshiting most that video save for that part, then we gte naegi and junko's explanations which while they kind of say tengan was doing it just to turn mitarai into a successor they never outright say that like they should and it just comes off like tengan seriously wanted to only get the video.

There were so many opportunities to explain his whole deal that they wasted, despair 11 in particular would of been the perfect opportunity to show his relationship with mitarai as well as how chisa's deception pushed tengan over the edge, but no we waste it on shit we already knew and then waste 6 valuable minutes of future on a fucking metaphorical theater that also could of explained things in more objective detail but instead chose to just stay vague as naegi's explanation.

What did he mean by this?

>Maid has small bombs in the wine glass
It's over

Maki is literally perfect as Mikan and Hajime's daughter.

>I didn't play the games

magician is adorable

Maid: Toujou Kirumi
Teacher: Harukawa Maki
Astronaut: Momota Kaito
Tennis: Hoshi Ryouma

good job, literally everyone on the board agrees with you. now you can go back to the post you originally replied to, realize that it was talking about danganronpa and ZE as a WHOLE, and feel like the complete retard you were always meant to be.

Killer Killer is now ready to go nothin personnel on Mitarai's ass

It can also mean childcare worker. Given her age, I'm guessing a much more accurate translation would be 'babysitter'.

Alright so I picked up Dangit Ronpaul and I'm at the second game and what the hell is with all these minigames, I thought I was playing Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney not Super Mario Party 2.

Fuck off.

>shitty snuff video mitarai made
Are you watching a different series to me are you just a speedwatcher? Because once again you're saying something that isn't true.

I've decided.

Magician is best girl.

as i said, you didn't play the games and just pretend you know about the story.

>>>out

back to plebbit you fucking idiot

How does Kaede's pose reflect her being a pianist?

You first, edgefag.

why is she so perfect?

You must be retarded.

I was talking about the anime you fucking idiot.

Yeah she was always suspicious of mitarai, but near the end of her "life" she was definitely a hell of alot more suspicious and more cold than usual.

Magician: Yumeno Himiko
Artist: Yonaga Anjii (Angie)

Neither my Japanese nor English is very good, sorry for possible mistakes.

>Terasawa: The creators will see a lot of "How could you do this kind of plot development and those kind of scenes", comments confronting our "weapons". I think DR3 is that kind of work.

>Higa: We have to stop these guys!

>Terasawa: It's already impossible. You can't stop us.

>Everyone: *laughs*

>Kodaka: I called it, the "It isn't my fault/responsibility" comment.

>Kishi: A wise remark! (laugh)

>Terasawa: So, Danganronpa 3 was created by people with these kind of "murder weapons". I hope you will enjoy it until the end.

I dub thee Spaceman.

That Miku wig.

She just is, user.

So what are everyone's talents so far?

Lol

I love how hajime looks jacked in this show

Why does dictator have a drink?

>Shes cute, magical, enthralling and we don't even know her backstory or motivations or ...
Confirmed, she is a distant relative of pikachu girl

>That skirt
Magician is going to be satan, right ?
Also nice pantyshot

>that bulge
Trap confirmed?

yes, and the post you replied to compared ZE and DR as series you colossal dipshit. i fear everybody on the site just got an extra chromosome because they had to witness this shit.

>point out how fucking stupid it is to have the tragedy caused by a shitty brainwashing video as the anime depicted
>you didn't play the games

unironically kill yourself

I don't know you tell me user.

While we can all agree that ZTD was the weakest in the series, did anyone else at least like it?
I only ever see people talking shit about it, but I only see anyone talk about it here and that's kind of what we do
For all its flaws, I did enjoy playing the game

Wasn't it that all characters who will die had this "whirl" in their pose?

>SHSL Robot
He really is.

DR3.

That wasn't my post that made the comparison you fucking retarded cretin.

>literal nazi hat

They've all been confirmed.

They still have the opportunity to explain his motives more clearly when they talk mitarai down next episode. Seems like the perfect time to do it.

Naegi (and probably kirigiri) both start pointing out to mitarai that tengan wanted him to go this far over the edge so he'd become as fucked as tengan, mitarai wavers but sitll acts like an asshole, hinata shows up and kicks his ass anyway cause god knows we all want this.

Neat.

He really admired Hitler.

pretty neat moments (diana and siggy were cute as fuck tbqh senpai), strong early game when you still had hope the game would actually make use of all the things it set up (and the series set up beforehand) and a good premise with junpei, sigma and phi being in the game.

of course, that all went to shit. project bluebird must feel terrible about making this happen.

HAND OVER THE ROLE OF "PROTAGONIST" IMMEDIATELY AND YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THIS SITUATION UNSCATHED

>Implying DR isn't a series for edgefags.

Cap-kun looking smooth as fuck
What does the Kirigiri text say? Something about SHSL Detectives?

Detective: Saihara Shuuichi
Cosplayer: Shirogane Tsumugi
Folklorist: Shinguuji Korekiyo
Aikido: Chabashira Tenko

Where's the pantyshot?

Just how does one become an astronaut as a teen?

In this whole context I'm referring to DR3. Why the fuck would you come to the conclusion that I was talking about the games is beyond me. You're a mouthbreathing cunt.

DR3 was fucking garbage and the explanations behind the causes of the events that led to the first game are dumb.

Her crime is that she is a nursery teacher because she loves shotas so much.

>that shit eating grin
Okay, I think I'm going to like this motherfucker
Also seems like inventor girl really is into BDSM

Go to space.

Ok, ok. I'm back again. DR2 never intended brainwashing as an explanation of the despairification of Class 77. After rewatching the last trial of DR2, this is pretty obvious.

>but makoto said "brainwashing"

Yes he did, but he was probably referring simply to Junko's influence, similar to Mukuro's "brainwashing". Made more obvious cause right afterwards Makoto says "they'll revert back to their original selves after they wake up, cause they were only brainwashed". He just wasn't talking about literally, permanent brainwashing, but about Junko's influence "confusing" them.

>well, that's like, your opinion

Sure. Later on the trial, well after Makoto mentions brainwashing, Kazuichi directly asks why they chose to be ultimate despairs. Makoto answers that... he doesn't know. This completely discredits his last statement about brainwashing,

After that, Junko starts explaining how "people who cling to talent and hope are the weakest", and "by the time you're obsessed with that things, despair has already set in". This obviously hints to the whole manipulation theory. Even more, the fact that Naegi doesn't says something like "NO THATS WRONG! YOU USED BRAINWASHING AND CHEATED" just further proves he doesn't really know.

In hindsight, it's pretty obvious that the addition of brainwashing to the DR2 plot was a retcon. I'm not even arguing its quality, but just the fact that it was indeed a retcon, even if some people like to pretend Kodhacka had planned it all along.

Magic

>Junko appears in an antagonistic role in V3

How would you react?

man these DRv3 student talents are sure to bring some really interesting cases

unless kodaka fucks up that is

His name is Amami Rantarou, not Tenkai.

Inventor: Iruma Miu
Dictator: Ouma Kokichi
Robot: Kiibo
Entomologist: Gokuhara Gonta

Kirumi Babe

>it's read as Amami Rantarou
Oh, alright.

What's Kirigiri doing here?

Neat. Thanks.

>Mystery man introduced right before Kaede
Interesting.
>Capman blushing with Kaede
Confirmed fuckboy.

>meme magic

Time travel is the only thing left to take from ZTD now that we seriously had 'old man mastermind'

I thought it was a good game with a disappointing resolution. I had to turn my brain off once Delta got revealed, but other than that Carlos was literally the most based character in the entire franchise and the memes and discussion were the best things about the game.

What a retard.

>unless kodaka fucks up

bad news, buddy

why is there always that ONE FUCKER whose talent is not revealed?

and out of all the characters it had to be the fuckboy

Edgefags hate Dr cause its constantly poking fun of itself and prior to DR3 rarely ever meant to be taken that seriously. The people who really liked edge and "mature" shit flocked to zero escape which wound up getting dumber than DR minus the irony.

I forgot to mention:
???-kun has a motif on his shirt which could be the "Wheel of Fortune".

I agree that it's a retcon, but your argument that Naegi doesn't know doesn't hold water. Of course he wouldn't know, he didn't even find out until Future that Junko had such brainwashing videos.

>Some actual poses
NOW the characters are coming to life

Hitler-kun is my waifu

Gotta say I liked "Tenkai" reading better than "Amami".

YOU ARE NOT THE REAL MC

Probably a comment on how his talent is the same as her's

???: Amami Rantarou

>Detective blushing for Kaede
Oh no, this is gonna end bad.

>Nursery school teacher
Mistranslation, it should be babysitter.

>shota is the new komaeda
everything turned out alright

>Keebo will never be MC

Kiibo looks like he was made with paint

>Kaede's look on the right
She's literally Komaru wearing a wig.

I would sit back and laugh at all the faggots getting triggered about her return.

Why do they call him Rantarou?
Because you should've 'Ran' from him five minutes ago!

>Detective blushing
C U T E

confirmed asshole who later turns into your bro

What's he saying anyway?

Why are we talking about the vidgame on the anime forum? Shouldn't we go to /drg/ for that?

He's rapist-kun for life.

Choosing not to follow into Junko's lair would prevent 77th class from falling into despair and result in all of them getting killed by raging Reserve Course students in Hope's Peak massacre

Are they still using SHSL even though it's prisoners?

Please be /ss/ and not a child murderer. Please be /ss/ and not a child murderer. Please be /ss/ and not a child murderer. Please be /ss/ and not a child murderer.

Kodaka's track record is fine, it really isnt coincidental that the entry of this series he leaves things to other writers to do the work while he just greenlights shit winds up being the weakest entry. DR was always a series that worked cause of kodaka's comedic writing for dialogue with the set pieces working as a result because of them, take away that pillar and you get DR3

Inventor Girl = Junko

It's mostly a counterargument at the whole "But Naegi said brainwashing!". That statement doesn't really matter at all, cause it wasn't literal. And well, I just felt I needed to adress it.

Can Hagakure die already?

''Give me back my spot!''

Maid: Toujou Kirumi
Teacher: Harukawa Maki
Astronaut: Momota Kaito
Tennis: Hoshi Ryouma
Magician: Yumeno Himiko
Artist: Yonaga Anjii (Angie)
Detective: Saihara Shuuichi
Cosplayer: Shirogane Tsumugi
Folklorist: Shinguuji Korekiyo
Aikido: Chabashira Tenko
Inventor: Iruma Miu
Dictator: Ouma Kokichi
Robot: Kiibo
Entomologist: Gokuhara Gonta
???: Amami Rantarou
Pianist: Akamatsu Kaede

What if she only goes after cute lolis.

>I have a sound-recording function. If you keep saying discriminatory things, I'll sue you.

That sounds like shit

GUYS, GUYS, GUYS!

> SHSL Astronaut.
> Monaca is off being a space NEET.
> The game probably takes place in the future and/or a different planet.
> Possibly now in adulthood.
> The SHSL Magician looks suspiciously like red Monaca.

Are you ready for red Satan's wild ride?

There was always more implication that Junko manipulated them rather than brainwashed, DR:AE helps back this up even further. Clearly when Kodaka was told Despair would only be 11 episodes by Kishi, he felt that wasn't anywhere near enough time to have them all properly manipulated without it looking stupid so he went with the cop-out of brainwashing.

I feel like he's going to have a personality similar to Saionji

Sounds just perfect to me.

>Despite saying we should all work together, you believe there is a mastermind among us, right?

I want to bully Hitler-kun

I'm sick of Shitoca. Hopefully we don't get a character like her again.

I don't hate it but its one of those games that gets worse the more you think about it. Carlos is great and as retarded as it was I loved when he just kept killing himself to warp around and go super saiyan.

How does one become a neurologist as a teen?

What if it's neither?
What if she tried to stop an abusive parent, ended up killing them and got sent to jail for it?

/ss/ is a gentleman's fetish. gay lolicon is retarded.

He is an alien.

V = Victim
C = Culprit
M = Mastermind
S = Survivor

Threadly reminder that even when playing dead, best girl remains best girl and is here to remind you that your shit taste is what threw the world into despair.

A chiaki is fine too.

Top Mom.

You start studying in the womb.

brown artist girl is saionji

Someone has to edit the group picture with the right names.

I'm afraid we'll never be friends. Our minds are too different.

>yfw hope brainwashing doesn't work because everyone is should be blocking flash

>Hopebot is the SJW police
Please no

>SJW in a DR game.

Someone end my life now.

Get reckt tincan boy
Bow before your MC

>Tenkai is an ordinary criminal with no talent.

>Magician was controlling Monokuma through magic

There is no place in V3 for you.

New

Tenkai isn't how you pronounce his name.

Mechamaru has an alarm clock, dispenser eyes, eye lights and an off switch.

What will Hopebot have?

FUCK

>Amami
It means beautiful sea and he has a boat helm on his shirt. He totally has a sea-related talent.

>Hopebot kills someone
>His sound-recording function is key evidence in solving the case and getting him executed

Spoiled case 4 for you, everyone.

She probably said something about robots and he said a funny line in return. Come on guys

He's Amami, not Tenkai.

>implying he won't be male Saionji

Maybe this time around Kohacka will complete his character arc.

Before the Dawn.

>Cute Genki Brown Girl
>Dying

nigga

D'aww she looks so cute here. Does widdle cutey Saionwi need bathtimey?

You see what I mean? They did a really bang-up job locking Chiaki into this horrible fate. There's no possible point of divergence where you can say "All that had to happen was THIS and then everything would be okay for her". It's just a long line of "if this bad thing didn't happen to her, then another terrible thing would happen and then it's game over for her" like one of those VNs where all you can get are bad endings. It's a pretty messed up subversion of SDR2's "Future" message because there is absolutely no possible future where human Chiaki could soldier on. She actually does need a miracle to live. I really do hope it happens.

Wow thanks dude, I was looking forward to Chapter 4

So a Reserve Ward Inmate?

To be honest most male characters there look like a fuckboy.

I know that. I've just seen an alarming amount of people trying to justify Kodaka. Not even the quality of the brainwash plot, which while bullshit I guess I can get if someone likes it, but about how he "didn't retcon anything", "always intended it", and "it makes more sense anyway".

He is going to fuck Maki and Kaede hard, at the same time, and there is nothing you can possibly do to stop him.

Actually no. Munakata would have saved Class 77 if they didn't go after Chisa.

He's amazingly cute.

How?

In the anime he got to the classroom before the reserve course students. He would have escorted them to safety.

I liked the game a lot until the puzzle rooms end. After that, it goes to shit. Also, I'm one of the few that liked the "Delta was always there" twist.

That was at least a week, if not an entire month or so, later. Something else would have happened, like Chisa showing up and bringing them all there anyway. Plus, you forget that Chisa rigged the place to blow up.

>defending kodaka

I paid full price for it on Steam on release and I'm okay with it. The weakest in the trilogy, but I didn't like VLR that much either. I just liked 999 so much that I kept with the series.

Reporting in! Really hope we see her again

If Class 77 went to Jin to report Chisa's situation all this could have been avoided. They would be put under protection while Juzo and Munakata would go after Junko.

Do you not remember what was happening with Juzo? She would have crushed that opportunity.

Gundham 2.0.

A little late but reporting! Hopefully we'll see her tomorrow.

He's the new Gundham though.

We'll probably see her in the Despair Side finale (or Hope Side, maybe, given that ending last week)

But he's literally doing a komaeda pose in

Juzo would have no choice but to stop lying when actual witnesses went to Munakata.

Would they even know to report to him or just 'security', which might not even do anything to Junko?

>ouma kokichi
>cock itchy

So does the blonde boy. The Fanta soda just cemented he's the Gundham.

I imagine they would go to Jin who would inform Tengan who would inform Munakata. Security was busy dealing with the blues.

Literally komaeda

Chisa rigged the place for the classroom to explode and for 77th class to escape, but Munakata didn't arrive until it was all over - Reserve Course has already finished its slaughter and committed mass suicide before he got there.

The reason why the Reserve Course didn't go after Chisa was probably because of Junko's instructions. You know, the plan wouldn't go that well if Chisa got killed back then.

How could they even know to do that, though?

Well I would go to the people in charge if my instructor got kidnapped.
Class 77 would have been put under protection if they went to Jin.

Going all the way to the headmaster? Would they even be allowed to do that? Nanami is literally not a Kirigiri.

They would go to the scout. He is supposed to be one of their teachers right?

Do they even remember that he exists?

Probably lol. The point is Class 78 survived so Class 77 likely would have survived too. Especially with Komaeda's luck on their side.

Kizakura was no longer their homeroom teacher, while Sakakura, the head of HPA security would be defeated and blackmailed into silence regardless.

Still, including a short scene of 77th class reporting to security, only for security to dismiss them/being too busy would be a good way of clearing up that plothole without changing the outcome.

>Especially with Komaeda's luck
Did you forget that Komaeda's luck fucks up everybody he loves? The most that might happen is that instead of being UD, they just get incredibly depressed over Chiaki dying.

danganronpa as an anime was a mistake

>The most that might happen is that instead of being UD, they just get incredibly depressed over Chiaki dying.
Well that's fine. I guess Mikan's beyond saving though.

It is really odd that they decided to confront an armed man on their own. Most people would have gone straight to the authorities.

I wonder what kind of lucky situation really followed a tragedy such as this.

Maybe Chiaki living long enough to have a final conversation with Izuru... was a part of that luck? Still, that seems... weak, by the standards of Nagito's luck

>Well that's fine.
No? The entire original point of my question was "Is there any way that you can give human Chiaki a happy ending?". As you yourself have pointed out, there is pretty much no possible point for her to be saved bar a miracle.

That's not enough! That's not a miracle for her! She wanted to play games with everyone again!

Even if she is depressed she'll get over it eventually and find her happy ending.

So yes it is fine.

It seems like you don't understand what I'm talking about at all. Human Chiaki being dead is not a happy ending.

Oh you said Chiaki would die. No she wouldn't. HPA would protect her. Junko wouldn't be able to get to her.

No? As I and another guy pointed out, HPA's security is useless. They can't protect her, or save her.

I disagree. Tengan and Jin would be more than enough defense even if their mooks aren't very good.

Again, how do they even contact them in the first place? Just run around crying to people to help them? They have bigger issues to worry about, especially if Chisa comes back "safe and sound".

Would they really? Shelter plan only began when the massacre started, and 78th class only survived by Junko's design.

Even if they informed the authorities, Junko would only be a suspect in kidnapping Chisa... which wouldn't immediately connect with other events at all.