I initially thought this guy was just a weirdo...

I initially thought this guy was just a weirdo, then that he was just turned on by fighting bit like a more twisted Goku, but then he starts checking out Gon's and Killua's ass in the Greed Island arc, making it clear he's a complete sexual deviant who gets turned on by little boys.

Does he ever go all out? How strong is he?

HxH thread I guess.

>implying they weren't checking him out in the hotsprings beforehand

>Does he ever go all out?
He tried once, I guess?
>How strong is he?
he is "OH MEIN RUBBER NEN"...tier strong

>Does he ever go all out?
Yes and gets utterly destroyed for it.
>How strong is he?
Uh. I'd say stronger than anyone who isn't Netero, Mereum, Pitou, Youpi, Biscuit, Silva, Maha, Uvogin, Ging, Pariston and some of the zodiacs. Possibly weaker than Nobunaga too.

Wait until election arc to decide your opinions on his personality. Hisoka's motherly affection towards gon makes my heart go dokidoki

The series makes a strong point in refuting the concept of power levels and comparing strength between fighters. Togashi is disappointed in you.

How did Hawk's Eye from Sailor Moon end up in this series?

I heard his wife helped him with Hisoka's design.

Except he's way stronger than any of the spiders except Chrollo.

Except there's zero proof that he is.

>Pulls Nobunagas sword away with gum
>Pulls Nobunagas head off with sword
>yfw

Uvogin got his ass handed to him by Kurapikas scrubby ass and he was Nobu's fighting buddy.

>Uvogin

You serious?

The rest of the spiders wouldn't fare much better. Chrollo is the real heavy hitter there.

You very very very clearly haven't read the most recent chapters of the manga where he literally kills 2 of them

those two are nowhere near the strength of some of the other spiders.

I don't think it's a big accomplishment that he killed two non-fighters. They weren't even in his toybox.

The only point I was making was that there is literally proof that he is stronger than some of the spiders of you read the replies

except both of them literally cant do anything at that time because chrollo "borrowed" their abilities for his match with hisoka

Except Chrollo didn't have their abilities, he was cheating and made them fight for him dumbass.

He'll need to try damn hard against Feitan and Franklin. Maybe full blood lusted Machi now too

I would include Phinx but Bungee Gum hard counters him.

Read 357 again. Shalnark does not have his ability.

I never saw the show but I heard Hisoka was based off Dio. Is this true ?
Are they even similar ?

Yes, HxH Dio even wants to fuck a priest.

Stop repeating that stupid fantheory as if it's fact.

>she's a complete sexual deviant who gets turned on by mature boys

I can't stand speedreaders.
That doesn't prove anything in favor or against that idiotic fantheory, since both antennas were destroyed during the fight.

Keep trying, Hisokafags.

What even is his power again?