Isaac Nelson
Isaac Nelson

more like a good adaptation

Noah Torres
Noah Torres

Where does the adaptation end?

Ethan Roberts
Ethan Roberts

Just shortly after he breaks up with the girl, if I recall correctly, so not even close to the festival.

Adrian Cruz
Adrian Cruz

Too bad Inside Mari was terrible. This mangaka also needs to stop drawing the same looking characters in different manga.

Liam Walker
Liam Walker

I want to fuck Nakamura

John Clark
John Clark

While wearing Saeki's uniform?

Andrew Bailey
Andrew Bailey

don't remind me. I wanted to love this story; I really did. once I realized the bitch was lying, I started to lose interest.

I'm also mad he just sort of stopped pic related. it had such potential.

Camden Hall
Camden Hall

Fuck off, that show was shit

Xavier Miller
Xavier Miller

I haven't read any of his other work. Any of it good?

Grayson Clark
Grayson Clark

There is literally no show on this earth which needs another season.

Camden Sullivan
Camden Sullivan

Oh. It does need another season then.

David Sullivan
David Sullivan

Here's a better question, which shows didn't need a 2nd season?

Alexander Walker
Alexander Walker

How did you know?

Grayson Stewart
Grayson Stewart

They just have to stop when shit was about to be million times cuter.

Aaron Turner
Aaron Turner

Could not imagine watching this. Art is so shit

Michael Cruz
Michael Cruz

Not really. When you notice the problems with Aku no Hana, you'll see that he really is pretty incompetent. I still like Aku no Hana, but it feels like he just lucked out when his time skip ended up working out.

Caleb Butler
Caleb Butler

Dont remind me
in a rush to end myself

Aiden Powell
Aiden Powell

Dragon Ball
Sword Art Online
Highschool DxD
Tokyo Ghoul
K-On

I don't know.

he is better than inio asano for sure.

Carson White
Carson White

yes. but I can name at least 3 of his projects he just quit on. very annoying.

I say give it a try if you have time to kill.

Luis Miller
Luis Miller

It's really not so bad and it fits the series well. Did I just fall for bait? Anyway, my main issue with it was when character's facial features would disappear; it made some parts odd.

Samuel Rodriguez
Samuel Rodriguez

Couldn't agree more. Aku no Hana especially is a misunderstood masterpiece that will get is sequel in 2023.

Kare Kano would need more seasons but I don't know if they'd be able to do it as good as the first. And Nodame Cantabile'd need one more Finale.

Austin Anderson
Austin Anderson

my main issue with it was when character's facial features would disappear; it made some parts odd.
agreed. I'm actually one of the few fans of their art choice, but those faceless scenes really seemed out of place.

I'm still mad I'll never get to see the anime version of grown up Nakamura. I don't know why I want to fuck her so badly.

Robert Fisher
Robert Fisher

Yeah there's a lot of problem in the animation but... well, nothing can be perfect, and there was this "problem" in Mushishi too even though it wasn't rotoscoped so I doubt the problem comes from that, it's rather the director that avoid showing crumpled little faces.

James Evans
James Evans

They made Yan and Nagi relevant too late.

Kayden Miller
Kayden Miller

Fuck you buddy, it was great

Andrew Turner
Andrew Turner

Manga needs to go from hiatus first.
I'd love to see shitstorms of neo Cred Forums about all these cheats incoming.

Nicholas Rivera
Nicholas Rivera

Aku no Hana (manga) is an absolute masterpiece.

William Bailey
William Bailey

shitting on inio asano

I hate this meme.

Andrew Nelson
Andrew Nelson

hey Nobu lol I actually still love you lol sorry for betraying you and everything
oh lol I would have aborted the child if Nobu wanted to but I didn't actually ask him lol
I know my husband cucks me every night and is actually in love with another girl too but it doesn't matter lol. Where is he btw I haven't talked to him in 84 years lol
he told me to shatter his illusion and I actually did it the absolute madwoman
Nobu is somehow still in love with me lol, guess I'll lead him on for another decade or two

I literally just read the last chapter and all I have to say is fuck hachiko, her dying instead of Ren would be a-ok with me

William Ramirez
William Ramirez

Only because best girl wins. I hate being 6 feet tall, I'll never find a deliciously tall 3DPD.

William Morris
William Morris

Only if we're getting 10/10 openings again.

Angel Ross
Angel Ross

I also think tall-author-san was the best girl too but that's only because the other options were PsychoSpiteful Bitch and Straight-Up Absolutely Insane Girl. I don't think that's the only reason it's a masterpiece though.

Aaron Rogers
Aaron Rogers

I think the show is fine the way it is, would prefer it without the dojjikos though. Thinking abt reading the manga, which I never do.

Anthony Gray
Anthony Gray

Why wouldn't you? I'm 1.90m (like 6'2?) and I've never met a girl taller than me. Or is it that you actually want a taller girl, that's a weird fetish to have as a tall guy.

Luis Anderson
Luis Anderson

You've forgot about Reina
oh hi, Ren's girlfriend ren is my love and soulmate too
and this little kid now too
oh, Hi, Hachiko, Takumi's wife and mother of his kid, me and Takumi are now together and having a kid too

Lucas Wood
Lucas Wood

Go read it, user. It's worth for the trucks of spaghetti.

Justin Morris
Justin Morris

Shin! Shiiiin! I love you, Shin!!!
lol nvm jk

What in the actual fuck is wrong with these cunts? I don't care what happens to them or their kids, I just want Nobu to be happy.

Isaiah Cook
Isaiah Cook

You're a big guy.