I literally just threw my keyboard across the room

I literally just threw my keyboard across the room.

After all that agonizing, after all self-reflection and all that confessing. After like 2 hours of evoking nothing but frustration and emotional exhaustion on the viewer because nobody understands the shit he's seen and nobody will help him try to save Rem. After watching Rem die countless times unable to do anything. And when for like 6 straight episodes Emilia was completely abandoned as a character and when she has absolutely no reason to like him.

This is the line.

And I didn't even like Rem at first.

I'm done. I'm actually mad enough to stop watching right on this frame.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Re:Zero_-Starting_Life_in_Another_World-
translationchicken.com/
mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol fukt

tldr but you had it coming for shipping Rem and self-inserting as Subaru. Oh, and Rem rejected Subaru's marriage proposal first.

You must have one sturdy keyboard.
Definitely sturdier than Rem's body.

Like I never expected anyone but Emilia to win from the start. The first and main girl always wins.

But I also didn't expect that entire confession scene, offer to run away, and for him to die like 3 or 4 times desperately trying to save her. For them to pull that bullshit and then reverse it is just intentionally stirring up shit.

This.

You don't understand. Emilia was Subaru's savior. She was the one who helped him in a place where he nobody knew him

>The first and main girl always wins.
>who is Chihiro from TWGOK

an exception that proves the rule

Now to be fair Subaru doesn't owe Rem a thing.

that is inconsequential compared to the relationship building through experience that he's had with Rem.

Rem wanted the Subaru she fell in love with to stay true to his convictions, that includes loving Emilia. She knew it was coming, and you should've seen it too.

Welcome to unrequited love
What, you think subaru owes her sex just because she puts subaru's dick on a pedastal?

This is hopeless betaism in reverse.

But user, if you drop it now you won't get to see one more emotional scene before they put her on a bus and she is literally never seen nor mentioned for the last 5 episodes

In case you haven't realized, Re:Zero isn't, nor was it ever, gonna be a story about "Which girl wins". It's about Subaru's growth as a person. It's your own damn fault for not picking up on the message of the show.

It's not like Rem is much of a character herself, considering her only defining traits are that she's a demon, and that she's in love with Subaru. She's best girl by default since she actually does something relevant. All other females in this show either have zero personality, are overused tropes, or have next to no screentime.

>Rem rejected Subaru's marriage proposal first.
Find me a female in entire the world who would accept to run away with you knowing that you have a raging boner for another and your feelings wont even go away because you had to run and thus never received a proper no.

Grow the fuck up.

is this the replacement for keit-ai shitposting?

>relationship building through experience
You mean just episode 15 and 18?

>An oni grill falls in love with a boy.
>Able to confess, she is cursed by the boy being retarded.

More like 8-12, 14-18, plus all the other stuff they did together between arcs 2 and 3.

Shhh, don't tell that to waifufags or they'll commit mass suicide

>8-12
Subaru spent more time with Ram than her. She went off alone and had to be saved.

>between arcs 2 and 3
Subaru did the same amount of stuff with other characters.

>14
Subaru spent the same amount of time with Wilhelm and Crusch. Then she left him in the inn.

>16
She just tagged along with the failed negotiations.

>17
Again, she ran off to fight the whale alone.

You're just influenced by the fact that she died multiple times, but mostly by the events of ep 15.

>Subaru spent more time with Ram than her. She went off alone and had to be saved.
No 8-12 is where he sepnds more time getting to know Rem and dealing with the mabeasts with her, it was the earlier parts of the arc where he interacted more with Ram.

Dude, don't worry, he loves Rem just as much.
Why he likes Emilia is beyond me though, far too naïve but I guess airheads have their charms for some guys.

But anyway, he loves Rem too, he admits this later on.

There are actually fucking plenty of girls like that user. In fact, women are instinctively even more attracted to men who are married or otherwise pursuing or in a relationship with somebody else.

It's an evolutionary thing. A man who is in a relationship with somebody else is somebody who has demonstrated self-worth as a biological care-giver, and is desired by more than one female. Also somebody who is pursuing somebody else is signing to females that they believe themselves to be desirable enough to pursue multiple options.

This isn't /r9k/-tier "I hate women" pseudo-science either. It's an actual extremely well-documented phenomenon.

No. Subaru spends most of 8 with Emilia and Beatrice. There is one episode (episode 5 or 6) where he interacts more with Rem. Remember that when they first came to the forest, Rem was with him only until they found the children, and a while after when Subaru was overwhelmed by the dogs and she came to help him, only to be taken by surprise by the earth magic of the master garm (which is also where she hesitates to take his hand). After that, she goes alone to the forest and they only interacted again in ep 11.

Re:Zero was OK, I just don't get how people love the fuck out of a series that isn't even close to finished even in the source material. Is fighting a whale and a green dude enough to get people to ignore the dozens of episodes of foreshadowing with absolutely re:zero fruition? Like, NONE of the real arcs are finished, outside of the "oni maid" character arc. We still don't know shit about the royal selection thing, we don't know shit about the dragon, in fact the one thing we DO know about the dragon is that the clown wants to kill the dragon, which just raises the question of "why does the clown want to kill the dragon?". We don't know WHY Subaru got pulled into the world, even if it's heavily implied that the Witch pulled him there. We don't know why Emilia wants to be the ruler, and we don't know why or how the gems work or why they chose who they chose, especially that street rat Felt. We don't know shit about a large group of the characters, like is the Bowel Hunter one of the "sins", and either way what happened to her and what's her goal? Do the sins really just want to resurrect the witch? What's so bad about the witch, and why is she so hated that the villagers hate anyone relatively similar to her? That's another thing, the villagers (outside of "pure innocent unsoiled children") still hate Emilia. Is Subaru Pride? Why the fuck was Sloth so hard working? Is it a subversion, where they DON'T represent the sin they're named after?

What the fuck is the deal with Puck? He's strong enough to end the world? What's the contract he has with Emilia about, where he'll literally end the world if she dies? What the fuck is up with Betty, who we know almost nothing about? We still don't know shit about the clown either, really. Back to Puck, how does he know so much? He called the White Whale Gluttony, is that true, and if so how does Puck know that and how does the White Whale possibly fit into all this shit? What's up with the Gospel, and it's prophecies?

"We'd explain but then we'd have less time to shove the waifubait maid in your face that we weren't going to do anything with anyway"

The visuals, direction, and Subaru being a great character (along with some solid side characters like Beako and the oldfag) carry the series. 6/10 might watch season 2 for the threads if it comes out

Cont.

Subaru doesn't have what he wants, Emilia certainly isn't anywhere near her goal, the sins are still out there, and if the Bowel Hunter isn't a sin she's out there still as well, gone for 20 episodes. Why was that tiny dog a shaman, did it just disguise itself to bite kids and Subaru? NONE of the characters have what they want yet, and it's not even a "we'll keep working hard" ending because there are still people trying to kill them. Fuck, we don't even know WHY Subaru is there, or how he got sucked into the world yet! Is the guy with a burned face important? What's up with the other candidates for the royal selection? We learned a bit about Felt and green-hair, but the rest are still mysteries. Again, what the fuck is the Dragon?

Re:Zero has the potential to be great, but it has to answer hundreds of questions to get there. A show can't simply open this many massive questions and say "Well, maybe you'll find the first few answers in a few years!" and expect praise.

>why does the clown want to kill the dragon?"
Dragon bound his waifu Echidna the Witch of Greed's soul to her tomb, clown wants to rez her and slip her some clown cock.
>even if it's heavily implied that the Witch pulled him there.
Unlikely, Flugel got pulled from Japan before the Witch of Envy was a thing.
>We don't know why Emilia wants to be the ruler
She's an idiot.
>is the Bowel Hunter one of the "sins", and either way what happened to her and what's her goal?
Elsa's just a contracted employee and vampire, hired by the clown to "train" Subaru.
>Do the sins really just want to resurrect the witch?
Petelgeuse did, maybe Pandora. Others don't seem to care.
>What's so bad about the witch
She murdered half the world.
>the villagers still hate Emilia.
Not as much as the fanbase.
>Is Subaru Pride?
No.
>Why the fuck was Sloth so hard working? Is it a subversion, where they DON'T represent the sin they're named after?
He was "slothful" in that he used others to do shit for him.
>What the fuck is the deal with Puck?
A shit.
>He's strong enough to end the world?
Strong enough to aggro Reinhard and die.
>What's the contract he has with Emilia about, where he'll literally end the world if she dies?
Something he made up because he's a shit.
>What the fuck is up with Betty, who we know almost nothing about?
Artificial spirit created by Echidna, contracted to guard library.
>We still don't know shit about the clown either, really.
A shit who's been stealing the bodies of his descendants.
>Back to Puck, how does he know so much?
A shit who was made into a spirit by Echidna the Witch of Greed, then broke his contract and ganked a great spirit and stole its power.
>He called the White Whale Gluttony, is that true
He cut himself off; he was going to say "pet of Gluttony". Hakugei is just a majuu created by the Witch of Gluttony.
>What's up with the Gospel, and it's prophecies?
Limited ability to predict future, created by Echidna.

If you paid attention, the dog is not a shaman, just a Mabeast that curses people with a bite, but it had a master, likely the girl that vanished after the event as Roswaal and Ram were discussing.

Very likely its the girl that was convieniently dieper in the forest than the other kids, the blue haired girl with the braid, was likely the shaman/Mabeast master.

Sounds nice, now we only need 4+ years until the anime potentially gets to most of those answers.

Like I said in my 2nd post, the adaptation looks nice but unless it's going to continue it's a trainwreck because unlike the source material it might never answer this shit.

Are all of these answers found in the Manga yet, or just the LN?

Good to see things laid out like this. I was confused when Rem was suddenly in love with Subaru and almost willing to run away with him at the beginning of the third arc. I felt like I was missing some development that never actually happened in the second arc, at least not any more than Ram or Emilia

I always, always have to fap when this particular picture is posted.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Re:Zero_-Starting_Life_in_Another_World-

>In August 2016, game developer 5pb. announced that they were developing a visual novel based on the series, titled Re:Zero -Starting Life in Another World- Death or Kiss (Re:ゼロから始める異世界生活 -DEATH OR KISS- Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu -Death or Kiss-?). In Japan, the game will be released for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita on March 23, 2017. It follows an original story that differs from the light novel and the anime, and allows the player to choose between routes featuring Emilia, Rem, Ram, Felt, Beatrice, Crusch, Priscilla, or Anastasia.

Who else is waiting for 2020 when the English Patch comes out?

Did you scream at your mummy for bringing you your tendies as well? Fucking embarrassing.

It needs a pc release before they even speak about an english patch
i agree its extremely arousing

Rem did it in an AU.

Did you even watch the scene? Rem even says it herself, that if Subaru really asked her that in earnest she would agree and be the happiest, but because he's just doing it to run away, she can't accept. It's not a proposal, he doesn't even say he loves Rem or anything. It's just a cowardly attempt to use Rem's feelings for him.

Expanding on this, iirc the shaman thing is jujutsushi, or a practitioner of jujutsu (呪術 - not the martial art) vs. mahou for magic. Jujutsu is a more primitive form of magic; it's the Japanese localization of "pyromancy" in Dark Souls. So it's correct that the doge is a jujutsushi, and is using jujutsu; the doge is just not the dude in tribal paint doing voodoo like the English subs imply. (disclaimer: my Japanese is shit)

Wait? Nah, WN translations are a thing.
Anime end to end of arc 3: translationchicken.com/
First 22 chapters of arc 4: mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg

As far as people told me , the exact mechanic of the moment is never explained in AU . Since we dont know if the situation was exactly the same you cant bring that as proof

Didn't the novel version of the confession scene make it less one sided? Like they almost kissed and got cockblocked by Ferris or something?

What if he just feel regret and guilt?

Pic related is how we are introduced to the mc first 3:30min of the anime.
If you had any fucking expecations of "realistic human behaviour" or "things that make sense" after witnessing that intro you're fucking retarded.

That's why I tacked on 3 years, even if it doesn't get a PC release in that time it'll be easy enough to emulate PS4/Vita games in 2020, and the patch should hopefully come out by then as well, as long as it doesn't take 8 fucking years like Fate/Hollow Ataraxia did.

People have just accepted that LN/manga adaptations will never be finished, so dangling plot threads aren't interpreted as flaws. You pretty much have to accept "it's about the journey, not the destination" in order to be an anime fan

Who will tell user what happened to Rem after they beat the Whale and they separated so Rem and the injuried people could rest at the capital?

He does'nt though.
He genuinely loves her.

So would you guys say Re: Zero is the Dark Souls of anime?

It's the Evagelion of Madoka's.

>so dangling plot threads aren't interpreted as flaws. You pretty much have to accept "it's about the journey, not the destination" in order to be an anime fan

There's a MASSIVE difference though.

Full Metal Alchemist told a complete story (twice), which is ideal. Everything got wrapped up with the main cast, and there isn't really much to do outside of fill in the blanks with some side characters.

Hunter x Hunter finished a ton of stuff, in fact the big plot threads mostly got finished, as the series ended with the MC finally reaching his goal of being like and actually finding his father. Each arc is a full story on it's own, in the way that when Gon and Killua escape the videogame that was a wrapped up adventure, and they simply chose to start a new one instantly. Yeah there's some stuff like Phantom Troupe members still alive, but that's a side character's plot and not the focus of the series. Gon got what he wanted, and Killua is pretty much there too.

Re:Zero doesn't do shit. They killed a whale and a green dude. Cool? Neither of those were really relevant to the main plot or the dozens of mysteries in the series. The MC doesn't have what he wants, the heroine doesn't have what she wants, the "best" ending is the maid getting cucked, which is at least a temporary ending for her arc I guess. The anime didn't even end on a "we're safe now, the battles are done so we can focus on our goal of making Emilia the ruler" thing, it ended on the note of "we killed a green dude, but we still have someone who literally swore she would rip out our bowels out on the loose, and there's an entire cult trying to abduct Emilia still, and everyone is still racist to Emilia, and Subaru doesn't know why or how he ended up in the world or got his power, but hey at least we have a cuck maid and can smile together for half a chapter!"

It isn't a cliffhanger, it's basically a prologue to the main story.

Stop forcing your stupid meme on us
yes it is

Get rekt faggot

Congratulations, you've realised that Reddit Zero was a shitty show, as have most anons over the age of 18.

But notice the large difference in quality between Re:Zero and TWGOK. As in, Re:Zero will never be a tenth of the series God Only Knows is

OP's reason for dropping the show was stupid and shallow though, as was probably yours.

>meet emilia
>she saves him
>meet rem
>she kills him
The only thing that makes me mad about the rem rejection is that so much time is wasted on an irrelevant secondary romancee.

>meet emilia
proceeds to treat him as a human being and then as a dog for the rest of the story until the last episode
>meet rem
proceeds to treat him as an enemy , then understands him and falls in love with him
it's like you were watching a different show user
Your blind ignorance of facts is impressive

>Your blind ignorance of facts is impressive
She literally murdered him.

Bowel killer murdered him
Puck murdered him
Ram murdered him ( even though he doesnt know this )
Does he hate all this people ? NO
The fact that he has respawn ability made death losing all meaning to him , you can understand this from the fact that he was ready to be killed only to make peace with Emilia

>psychotic people are fine and it's all bridge under the water, because there is more than 1 psychotic person.
I guess you don't understand this because you are so far deranged and removed from society, but people generally don't kill willy nilly like it's a common thing.
The fact they killed him once shows what kind of character the person poses and that remains true through all time and realities.
It doesn't matter if they didn't kill him THIS time, because they have already done so before and they can do so in the future.

How anyone can watch this meme of an anime and enjoy it is beyond me.

>I guess you don't understand this because you are so far deranged and removed from society, but people generally don't kill willy nilly like it's a common thing.
I dont really like explaining things but since i'm amused right now let's play along a little.
You're a demon maid contracted to live and serve under clown. One day the girl necessary for your master plans shows up with a boy who apparently saved her life and helped her regain something precious and necessary for the election. This person has strange uses and costumes and when asked what he wants as a reward says he wants to work for the mansion. And the most important part the guy stinks like an enormous pile of shit with the smell of the crazy cult that exterminated your village and cut your sister's horn.
Is this suspicious enough for you ? Did she kill him willy nilly ?

>How anyone can watch this meme of an anime and not enjoy it is beyond me.
I know right?

>Is this suspicious enough for you ?
That's suspicious, but that's all. She has zero concrete proof. You can't just murder people because "maybe, might something"
This is what I am talking about, taking a life is a big deal, only psychotic people think "w-w-w-w--welll I had a gut feeling something was wrong" is good enough to justify straight up murder of a
defenceless person
>Did she kill him willy nilly ?
Yes.

I Also forgot to add that in 2 times he was acting even more suspicious than even since the first he was going around the mansion at night , while the second he said he was going to left the mansion but instead went to a place with a look out on the whole thing.
Do i have to remind you that she was interrogating him before he was killed ? This is what you do with a suspicious person. Also if you didnt know this , people dont tend to act very rationally around people they hate , and in that moment Rem only had reason to hate him.

It's okay OP

Rem will always be #1 in the fanbase's heart.

After all she was the first to truly reach best girl status, and just like how Subaru only has eyes on the first attractive chick he saw, the fans will only have eyes for the first best girl of the series as well.

>he was acting even more suspicious than even since the first he was going around the mansion at night
Truly an offense punishable by DEATH.
Are perhaps from arab nations?

A person who is dying and crawling in a mansion at night is to be detained, restrained at most, but most importantly person who isn't insane would first identify if they even need to be helped or restrained.

But nope, in your fantasy land killing things willy nilly on suspicions alone is perfectly justifiable.
"Your honor, we literally have ZERO proof that he did anything, but we feel he might be up to no good.
Yeah, sentence this man to death, better be careful"
Thank god the world doesn't work as if 14 year old teenagers decide what is right and what is wrong.

>but instead went to a place with a look out on the whole thing.
Which still doesn't justify murder or assault, or torture you Mc.Edgy faggot.
Keeping an eye on him, restraining him, many much more sane solutions than "KILL KILL KILL"

>Do i have to remind you that she was interrogating him before he was killed ? This is what you do with a suspicious person.

She attacked him and hoped she would have killed him on the spot, but since she failed that she decided to torture him to possibly get something. Again pure psychopath.

>Also if you didnt know this , people dont tend to act very rationally around people they hate , and in that moment Rem only had reason to hate him.
>It's okay to be an insane psychopath because
>mad XD

>all of these idiots not realizing Emilia is the jealous witch Satella
it's too obvious. Emilia looks exactly like her, Emilia sounds exactly like her (from last anime episode), and Emilia even told Subaru in the first episode that she was Satella. while Emilia might not be aware of this fact, it's clear that the story will have a big, "remember how we said her name was Satella just for fun at the beginning of the story? turns out that that really is her name".

Why did Ram become irrelevant? I liked her more than Rem

So nobody remembers that he smells like witch, the same witch that the people who dehorned her sister and killed everyone in her village worships?

And it's not like rem can get any help from Roswaal since the clown needs subaru to live for his plans and Emilia has no interaction with her. She also didn't want to drag ram back into all of that.

Growth? What growth?

>"Your honor, we literally have ZERO proof that he did anything, but we feel he might be up to no good.
>Yeah, sentence this man to death, better be careful"
The only people in that universe who have the Witch stench in that universe are the either the mabeast or the witch cult.
So the boy was either a shapeshifting monster or a crazy maniac that wants to revive the witch. There's no precedent of good people who have witch stench on them.
She didnt execute him without proof.
In your vision of life you would let a guy with a gun and a knife walk into your house , sit at your table and dont suspect him at all ? You're the crazy person here not me.

Fug :DDDD

He basically became Kirito after the white whale arc

It's just a cartoon you stupid idiot. Stop self inserting.

>mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg
How often does that guy update? Does he inform about it anywhere?

>So nobody remembers that he smells like witch, the same witch that the people who dehorned her sister and killed everyone in her village worships?
Oh look this retarded argument, I can't figure out if it's the same retard trying to be a cool troll or if brain damage is just common among people who enjoy this show.

>The only people in that universe who have the Witch stench in that universe are the either the mabeast or the witch cult.

>muh smells
>MUH SMELLS GUYS, IT MEANS HE DA BIG EVIL, KILL HIM ON THE SPOT GUYS XD

Dead wrong faggot PIC RELATED.
You know why I have this pic? Because this argument comes up countless times, you literally are delusional and keep making up some kind of insane reason as to why outright murder is perfectly justified at the smallest whim.

>In your vision of life you would let a guy with a gun and a knife walk into your house , sit at your table and dont suspect him at all ?
You keep trying to spin that subaru was a threat and was doing horrible things that deserved an execution on the spot, but the reality is that he did none of that. He was suspicious, but they knew he had no combat potential. Even when rem attacked him in the forest, he could have stabed her with a knife but didn't.

>how people love the fuck out of a series that isn't even close to finished even in the source material
Because that´s all this story is about

>baited this hard

>Dead wrong faggot PIC RELATED.
Except the girl who said this to Subaru is a by-product of a witch herself and nobody beside her knows this shit.

>murdering willy nilly is wrong
>but they are not doing it willy nilly they have a GOOD REASON
>what is the good reason
>muh smells XD
>here is proof that muh smells doesn't count for jack shit
>w--w-w-w-WELL they don't know it doesn't count for jack shit.

AND MY POINT STILL STANDS, they are murdering, executing people on the spot with NO PROOF, NO GOOD REASON, other than "muh feelings".
There is no in between step of restrained force, no sane actions, just jump to straight up murder.
Honestly you are a fucking tool for trying to justify shit you don't know about, but then again, using your brain and actually thinking things through is probably a very uncommon thing for you, which is why you have such an easy time rationalizing psychotic behavior.

>Except the girl who said this to Subaru is a by-product of a witch herself and nobody beside her knows this shit.
Yeah, and nobody besides Subaru could ask that question from her right?
It's not like anybody else from that house could have had that info if they wanted.
But hey, what do we need info for, not like we actually want to make a sane decision, we just want to murrrrrder people with out any solid reason.

>AND MY POINT STILL STANDS, they are murdering, executing people on the spot with NO PROOF, NO GOOD REASON, other than "muh feelings".
>What was Middle ages
>Witch hunting
>Warlords
Do you think human species reached the peak of our culture evolution 2000 years ago ? Slavery , murder and mutilation are still present in our everyday culture.
Get your ass out of the first world country and go make a trip to Arab countries. You will be killed or kidnapped just because you're a white guy.
Not everyone has the same cultural values as you. Your logic doesnt affect the whole world , even more a fantasy world dumbass.

Shitty Anime ist shit.
I dropped it at Episode 8 or 9.

>Yeah, and nobody besides Subaru could ask that question from her right?
>It's not like anybody else from that house could have had that info if they wanted.
Clown knows this , he doesnt care
Ram is preoccupied with clown dick
Emilia is borderline retard and wouldnt understand things even if you told her
Rem could ask , but she doesnt know that beako is a witch byproduct and would probably try to kill her if she knew

Did you watch episode 18

Kys, virgin

too tsuntsun, no deredere like Rem

>Basically became Kirito after the white whale arc

What? No. Subaru is still weak as shit even at the end of the anime. Certainly not even close to touching Kirito's level of overpowered bullshit.

>Do you think human species reached the peak of our culture evolution 2000 years ago ? Slavery , murder and mutilation are still present in our everyday culture.
Glad to know that all those things are justified because we as humans did those things in the past, WEW lad, better get to raping and killing TODAY because it was fine centuries ago...

>Not everyone has the same cultural values as you. Your logic doesnt affect the whole world , even more a fantasy world dumbass.
>killing people left and right willy nilly is not wrong at all, its just your insane whitey morals

So first you tried to defend psychotic actions and now when you have literally nothing you just claim "well different people have different values, murder and rape is fine, you just need to get off your high horse"

Nice argument there fag.

I think what's worse is that after the self reflection and realising the way he acts is just full of emptiness, he just continues on without a change of character. Things only just started working in his favor after his meltdown. He's still a Cocky idiot. The same dufus from the beginning.

Nice fag there, argument.

>Remfag so butthurt he even hates Puck by proxy

Also you sure are full of shit:
>Flugel got pulled from Japan before the Witch of Envy was a thing.
Source: your ass.
>She's an idiot.
Read the LN/WN and you'll know why.
>Elsa is a vampire
Nope.
>No.
Neither LN nor WN have gotten far enough to prove or disprove, just heavily hinted.

And more. Basically you're talking out your ass with information pieced together by dubious "sources" (read: anons claiming to have read it) in the threads.

That's because he only fixed his laziness, not his narcissism yet. He's not gonna overcome that until at least close to the very end of the story because it's such a huge part of the plot in the series.

>well different people have different values, murder and rape is fine, you just need to get off your high horse
Nobody ever said it's fine. My point is, it doesnt matter shit if YOU cant accept it . If their society accepts murder as normal , YOU have no voice in the deal.

Dude, you're talking to a moralfag about issues that don't matter at all.
Relax man, he hates Rem, probably just to be edgy and show "how different" he is to random strangers online.
Debating these virgins for the sake of debate has no point dude.
Just laugh it off.

I guess you're right , i will just ignore it

Honestly, I'm over the whole "I still love Emilia" thing. I knew nobody else could win besides her anyway. I honestly like Rem more but not so much that I think she would be better for Subaru. If you're still sore about this now then it's your own damn fault for deluding yourself into thinking anyone else stood a chance at Subaru's side.

Also, does anyone have any confirmation as to whether or not Emilia really is the Witch? Have the LN's gotten far enough along for us to find that out? And for that matter how much do we know about why she's so obsessed with Subaru?

Good man.
Besides, Subaru loves Rem every bit as much as Emilia, but in Rems case, she actually showed resolve for it, by getting to know him and sacrifice herself for him.
I haven't read everything yet, but I can see Emilia becoming the witch of envy, she's already envious of Rem sometimes, and her being a supposed vessel does'nt help her out either.

But that's just theory.

He loves Rem just as much.
Just so you know.

I dunno, I think every week or two maybe so far. The translator occasionally posts in the Re:Zero (Not) General thread, and has his email address at the top of the first PDF. Only way I found out about it was lurking.

At the end of the day, Rem gives better footjobs than Emilia, and that's all that matters.

I would rather get a Hornjob

You had one job, user...

Satella and Emilia are connected in some way, probably as a possible host body thing, but as far as anyone knows are entirely unrelated other than that.

Emilia supposedly looks 100% the same, so I'd guess a clone body. But who knows.

Hahahhahaahahahahahah

She also shows a lot of signs regarding envy desu.
She does'nt seem to like how close Subaru is to Rem, despite her not remembering her.

Lrn 2 read and git gud, google.

Keep trying desperate Remfag.

>implying I'm trying

But carry on m8

How the hell can people ship Rem? She straight up murdered the MC.
We are not talking about a goofy fetish that's easily forgivable here, we are talking about innocent lives being ended by her very hand.

Where is the entire manga in English?

It won't get your dick wet trying to moralfag on a mongolian basketweaving board m8.

>Nobody ever said it's fine.
You did, you literally tried to argue it's fine because of reason which I proved are wrong and then when you have no argument you just claim "well it doesn't matter"
Their society might be different, but subaru is from 21 century japan and last I checked it was no where near arab countries where killing is a light matter.

Y-yeah, he is just a neckbeard, virgin, edgy, basement dweller and he is fat and and and I bet he is ugly and smelly as well!
He can't possibly disagree with my opinion because it's wrong and proven wrong, nooooo lets make it about him and his character because I have no means defend my argument other than attacking my oppositions character.
THERE, that means my opinion is superior and right!

You know, not for a second did I think that you would man the fuck up and stop spouting delusional bullshit and instead actually back your argument with some logic or heavens forbid if you find that you are wrong to just accept it.

Dear god, somebody pointed out my wrong opinion, better call them fat and a virgin cause I can't actually prove the statement false.

Yeah, not buying it man, but thanks for trying.

Ok then man, read the WN.

Rem always had a tunnel vision. She basically cares for 3 things: Sister, Rossval, Mansion. Anything that threatens any of it - has to go. Now there comes a nigga who smells like blood and she barely stops herself not to kill him on spot. And then she sees that nigga got high and walking trough halls at night, puking on expensive carpets, soiling walls with his saliva and mumbling some shit about a person you are tasked to bodyguard. Sometimes you just shoot first and ask questions after.

His waifu is emilia not rem

are you telling me you would give up your waifu if some 3d slut came up to you and asked for the fucc?

Why does he love Emilia?

>hurr durr you saved me xD

>emilia
>saved him from getting beat up by some thugs

>rem
>saved him multiple times
>literally died for him
>pulled him back from his depression and misery

She earned a cookie?

Pretty funny considering Rem sacrificed herself to save him like 3 times.
But yeah, the guy wants both.
Can't really blame him, but still.

have you even seen her? she's a perfect goddess

Don't forget to count the times she tortured and killed him.

Yes, and?

>what is character development
Subaru doesn't even give a shit about those times with her or anyone else.

she doesn't know that he has return by death, rem a murderer and a shit

>character development
becomes a different character in a matter of few days

>I'm autistic and I think this is an argument.

Not really. We never saw how she really was at first because she was apprehensive towards Subaru.

There's already an alternate storyline where Subaru ends up with Rem so that means Rem will never have a chance in the main story.

It's time for Remfags to accept this.

Really scraping the barrel there.

Doesn't change the fact that Emilia is inferior to Rem and Subaru's love for her is superficial as fuck.

Read the WN man.

KYS PLS.

Ram > Rem

>kys

Where are you fucking kids coming from?

Cred Forums. Youtube. Reddit. MAL.

Who started this shit?

I don't know, but it's common among underage faggots of all sorts

You people can stop fighting now.

>Emilia: “And you immediately cover it up. ...You're worried about Rem-san, aren't you?” Subaru smiles bitterly and gazes at Rem.
>Subaru: “I'm worried. I'm super worried. I've been thinking this whole time I have to do something, and I'm sure I'll constantly be thinking about it. I do want to think of you as my number one, but... this isn't something I can put a number on. Sorry.”
>Just like Subaru, Emilia looked over at the sleeping Rem, and narrowed her eyes. Emilia's lips quivered, and after a moment of hesitation,
>Emilia: “You love her, don't you?”
>Subaru: “Love her, love her a lot. I love her as much as I love you, Emilia-tan.”
>Before he had even noticed it, Rem's existence had come to occupy a relatively oversized portion of Subaru's heart.
>Emilia: “Even though you said you love me.”
>Subaru: “Just saying, I do love Rem back, but it's Rem's love for me that's crazy. Completely head over heels, it's an utter mystery.”
>Arms crossed, Subaru inevitably had to have some doubts about all that uncompensated love proffered to him. Did he really have enough merit to him for a girl as well-done as Rem to love him so much? Even now he had to wonder it. That said, he was simultaneously thinking that he'd have to become a man who matched up to that merit.

And

>[Felis: Anyways, if you were to calm down and think rationally you’d understand wouldn’t you. You’d realize that the fact me, who had been healing the wounded around, not coming around immediately meant that Rem’s injuries were not ones that indicated a life or death situation.]
>[Subaru: How can I stay composed in a situation like that! That beloved…! The person I fell…! A girl important to me…! That girl got injured and lost consciousness, it’s a given that I would lose control!]

This basically.

>Subaru: “Love her, love her a lot. I love her as much as I love you, Emilia-tan.”
that's just pathetic of subaru, romantic love should be one on one else it loses any value

I'll also add to the anons who are complaining that Rem's love is blind

>[Subaru: I can show you my weak side. I can also show you fragile side. I can show you the side of me that is a helpless, little rascal too. ——But, one side that I can never show is a side of me that gives up.]
>Rem had said once before, that Subaru is a hero. Natsuki Subaru had decided once before, that he would be Rem’s hero.
>Ever since they exchanged this promise, Subaru had decided once in for all that: in this world, in this universe, the only person Natsuki Subaru could hope to show his weak side to was Rem, and only in front of Rem.
>Even if she knew about Subaru’s weakness, if he could just combine it with Rem’s faith that she would give in response to his efforts to be strong in front of her, Subaru could live on without hiding the truth that he was weak. He could not show it in front of Emilia; he could not show it in front of Beatrice; he could not show it in front of anyone else. Subaru could only show this weak side of him-the side of him that believed he had to be strong no matter what-to Rem and only Rem.
>[Subaru: Thus, my weaknesses belong to Rem. She would thoroughly cover up my weaknesses, and because of that I will cling on to her, but nothing beyond that, because giving up is the sole thing I cannot do.]

and

>Subaru reached out with his voice, despite knowing the fact that there would be no response, and held a calm expression even then. Natsuki Subaru held this expression that he would expose only to this specific girl.
>He owned this determined expression, indicating he was ready to throw something away, that he would only show to Emilia. He owned this faithful expression, that made it seem as if he would be able to entrust his life, that he would only show to Beatrice. And then he owned this expression that exposed his weaknesses which he so often tried to conceal, the expression that he would only show to Rem.

So ya'll can shut the fuck up now

Also

>[Subaru: And when you listened to me complain-when I would let it all out of my mouth-when finally every single one of my tears dried up and faded away you would say…]
>[Subaru: ——You would say stand up. That’s what you would say.]
>[Subaru: Rem wouldn’t tell me to rest.]
>[Subaru: Rem wouldn’t tell me to give up and leave everything up to her.]
>[Subaru: Because the girl that loves me, the girl that I love back, the girl that affectionately provides me love—-the girl that is harder on me more than any other person in the world, the girl that doesn’t let me off easily, that girl is the real Rem!]

>That said, he was simultaneously thinking that he'd have to become a man who matched up to that merit.

So the reason he's actively trying to become a better man is so he becomes a person deserving of Rem?

Yessir. Well, also for Emilia but since she isn't explicitly head over heels for Subaru the motivation remains at becoming the man Rem apparently sees in him.

Wait, Beatrice? Is he now also in love with Beatrice?

No?

Subaru is Beatrice's father-figure.

I'm sorry, you guys have much more info than me, I have only read the material at HolyChicken's site and the Natsuki Rem AU besides the anime.

Feels like he loves Emilia as his salvation, prize, and sort of his reflection. While he loves Rem in a more reciprocal, guardian, and partner way. I think Rem is not only the better girl, but also the better relationship by this measure.