Danganronpa 3

Why was Mitarai so awesome in Despair but such a bitch in Mirai?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11309418
imgur.com/a/ywjVA#XUK9D0L
youtube.com/watch?v=VfUGLeE_41U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>mastermind is actually one of the participants

I am so sick of this. Can't it just be a normal mastermind?

For those who missed it:

Maid: Toujou Kirumi
Teacher: Harukawa Maki
Astronaut: Momota Kaito
Tennis: Hoshi Ryouma
Magician: Yumeno Himiko
Artist: Yonaga Anjii (Angie)
Detective: Saihara Shuuichi
Cosplayer: Shirogane Tsumugi
Folklorist: Shinguuji Korekiyo
Aikido: Chabashira Tenko
Inventor: Iruma Miu
Dictator: Ouma Kokichi
Robot: Kiibo
Entomologist: Gokuhara Gonta
???: Amami Rantarou
Pianist: Akamatsu Kaede

Because thicc

>Mitarai might have been captured by Junko.
>Better not ask where Mikan has been all this time.

Kaede-chan~

Mitarai > Naegi. Proof in pic.

always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always

What did Tincan bot said to make Kaede cry ?

Because the impostor is always better than the original person.

BEEP BOOP KAEDE

BEEP

BOOP

You want the mastermind to be presented early in the story generally.

POST PREDICTIONS

SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Reminder DR3 was utter shit

Reminder that the tragedy being started because of a shitty brainwashing video is retarded

Reminder that V3 dropping all this shitbis a good thing.

What can Hopebot do that a normal human can't

>Ultimate Cosplayer
I bet she 'cosplays' as another character and frames them for murder.

>Your waifu isn't real. And you too.

Was it rape?

Hopebot kills someone and his sound-recording function is what gets him caught.

Would Mitarai's Hope video work on Junko?

thats dumb and takes away all the fun of not knowing who to trust, especially when they had the balls to make hinata the mastermind in 2 so it really could be anyone.

It's funny how Komaru's terrified look is almost the same as Kaede's in

Inventor is Junko

>Teacher
Reminder that "babysitter" is much more accurate.

What does Saionji smell like?

FUCK OFF
KAEDE IS PURE

Will Inventor be an evil version of Cola?

Here is my attempt.

>Would Mitarai's Hope video work on Junko?
Yeah but she'd predict his actions and avoid brainwashing.

Flowers.

Why do they call him Rantarou?
Because you should've "Ran" from him five minutes ago!

pure slut lmfao wrecked kid

V3 will be spoiled to shit while people wait for the english release months later kek

Danganronpa 3 was just a stepping stone to hope, user.

She isn't crying, don't compare her to that crybaby Cumaru.

Purity.

Not anymore.

For those who missed it.

The new characters are becoming more and more likeable every time I see them.

HAIL!

Lang lebe mein Führer!

I love how the Danganronpa 3 anime turned into such shit it's not even being discussed anymore.

Alright so what are the obvious gimmicks?

Magician will be involved in some case where the murder method is some super complicated illusion that could have only been performed by a magician

The Artist carving tools will be used in a murder somehow.

Cosplayer will disguise herself as some point.

Anything else?

SHSL Cosplayer will kill mad people because disguises and/or be mastermind

Post the detective guy blushing and Kaede smiling.

01001000 01101111 01110000 01100101 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100111 01110010 01100101 01100001 01110100

Me too. But the fact that Hajime is showing up at the site of the killing game and not some lab where Izuru has kept Chiaki's real body alive for years is a sign that isnt looking good for real Chiaki. They literally just introduced her to kill her.

Does he love Fanta?

Panta Hitler

Hajime's semen

These threads were better when there was still something left to discuss regarding the anime. Now people are just alternating between visible disappointment and V3 talk.

Maki's artwork doesn't reflect her talent at all.

My semen

He's going to die, isn't he?

A miracle will happen! It has to!

>Fanta

Hitler-kun drinking grape soda is adorable!

What's a Folklorist?

>Panta drink

By the way:
This is gonna be the kid of Sonia and Gundham.

>Chiaki just shows up as the 13th head with no explanation as to how she survived or why she didnt out Chisa as a despair.

Cute.

Hes telling her to give the MC role back

Miaya will appear soon, friends.

My hope demands it.

We just don't know.

Now, this is it, folks, the very last question. Will Hagakure be right? Or wrong? Personally, I won't like him at all if he turns out to be wrong, his prediction has been wrong twice now and it'd be really nice if he got it right for the third and final one, and not something incredibly bittersweet.

strawpoll.me/11309418

It's Panta. He probably banned it.

> ultimate traditional dancer
> can't even dress up by herself

????????

Hopefully not. I want the mastermind to be a full-blown participant that lasts the entire game this time.

Junko was a secret participant.
Izuru was a latent alternate personality.
Tengan died less than half way in.

I want a mastermind that directly participates in trials, investigations, FTEs, school mode, just like any other character.

Will robot bully the blonde for being a reserve course inmate?

Someone finally realised that literal Weedman can't die when he smoke good weed.

PSYCHO CRUSHER

It's just sad for me. I had high hopes for this and no interest in V3 because I have some attachment to the current characters.

Banta Panta

She really looks like Junko.

Well she isn't an ultimate dresser

Handy picture version
Some errors though, user says "babysitter" is more accurate and Amami's name was translated wrong

01000110 01110101 01100011 01101011 00100000 01101111 01100110 01100110 00100000 01100011 01110101 01100011 01101011 00100000 01100100 01100101 01110011 01110000 01100001 01101001 01110010 00100000 01110010 01110101 01101100 01100101 01110011

>DUDE ALIENS LMAO
I can't wait

She really is better off not showing up at all. I'd rather she wasn't tainted by DR3's filthy plot.

Weedman smokes with a pipe which mean hes too chill to kill anyone

That only makes her cuter and more lovable.

>Final episode is Side: Hope
>it's going to be hopelessly shit

How poetic

Her skill is in dancing, not clothing.

Is the not Fanta suppose to be a reference to the fact that Fanta originated in Nazi Germany?

Even his official artwork is like Hagakure's.

HAIL FUHRER!

Why is inventor's name not Mitsu anymore? I think that sounds better than Miu.

It's ding-a-ling time.

Inventor will either kill or mess with hopebot so he can't do something that would prove that she killed someone

Literally Mikan and Hajime's daughter.

Serious question.
Why did they portray Maki pointing at something?
Just to avoid the pantyshot?

>Keebo
Wasn't this the mother's nickname for Chibi-Robo on the Gamecube? Is there some connection between "Keebo" and "Robot" in Japanese?

>Monokuma has spread his seed

Beary Excellent

upupupupupupupu~

you think inventor can transfer RoboHope's AI into a vibrator?

Kodaka should have done more than DUDE ANIME IN AN ANIME LMAO

Like, people don't like Chiaki simply for being DUDE GAMER IN A VIDEO GAME - they like her because of her character. Mitarai is just this whiny faggot who gets duped into ruining the world twice.

Kibou is hope
Robo is robot

Would be a weird coincidence if not.

I want to get locked in an airtight school and fix her with hope. She would try anything and everything to make me feel despair, but I would just laugh it off, because as long as I'm helping her, no despair is strong enough to enter my heart. I'd show her that no matter what she has done, I'd always forgive her. I'd make her food and clean her secret lair, and drag her out to bed if she stays up late. When the nights get so cold that we have no choice but to cuddle together at night for warmth, I'd feel her breath going from shallow to deep as her form relaxes and she falls asleep in my arms. I'd feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a despair nightmare and feel her sob into my chest, first seeds of hope sprouting in her traumatized mind. I'd softly kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I'd take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her hand so that she can fall asleep. I'd make shitty homemade pizza for her and stay up late with her watching dumb movies, and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I'd teach her retarded drinking games and show her how to play pool in the rec room.

One night, she silently sneaks over to the kitchen. A shining sliver of a blade extends from her clenched fist when she walks into my room. But her hand stops, centimeters away from my chest, and begins to shake violently. Something is wrong. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, Clutching at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body shakes feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond the door.

She would finally be cured of despair. Because the only thing she can't analyze is love

I say that because 保育士 can also mean "childcare worker", and that's also associated with babysitters, and given her general appearance, I'm guessing that a more accurate localization would be babysitter.

Did Tengan know about Monaca's infiltration of the FF?

My hope is that real Chiaki, AI Chiaki, Kirigiri and all the comatose students end up being alive.

That would be a nice feeling.

Somehow i feel like hes going to be a chill dude talking about philosophy and aliens rather than scientific stuff. Of ocurse i hope he will not sound too smart or wise or he will die like some Sakura/Gundam character late in the game.

>I'M TREMBLING WITH HOPE!
>BUT BEING SHOVED INTO THIS CAVE IS THE SAME AS FALLING INTO DESPAIR!

How do you become an ultimate dictator/supreme leader in high school? Did he try to control Japan or something?

fucking pleb Hajime ruining Mikan's perfect genes.

>Weedman 2.0 became an astronaut to rescue his father's lost burger

Oh yeah forgot to translate the bears:
Monokuma
Red: Monotarou
Yellow: Monosuke
Pink: Monofanii
Blue: Monokiddo (Monokid I guess)
Green: Monodamu

Probably not.

Is Keebo a housekeeper robot?

this shot would have been easily fixed if they made her eyes move 100x faster

instead we get ultimate derp face

These new designs are starting to grow on me.

Pic related probably is the most fucked up one personality-wise, you know something weird is going on when the SHSL Nursery Teacher is in super prison.

>DR3 completely drops yasuke from the plot

lmao

IKR. Thread quality dropped massively when the anime when to shit. It wouldn't be so bad if we knew more about V3 but we don't so all we get is endless rehashes of retarded memes like rapist-kun and fuckboy Hitler.

Other way around. Mikan is a gross pigshit.

Muh dick!

Who else wants to punch Mitarai in the fucking face?

Even if the old Danganronpa ends i still have my favourite character to look after.
Its a shame that it doesnt look like they are related since they have different second names

I THINK WE'VE REACHED THE POINT WHERE STOPPING IS IMPOSSIBLE

Reminder that this smug shota is going to plow Kaede and Maki at the same time and there is absolutely nothing you can do to stop him.

Just watch it. Astroman is surely Kodaka's favorite and is going to survive through everything.

I wanna see her locked in with these 3 amigos and watch the awkward gangbang unfold

despair sisters lmao

I hope not. She's my waifu.

Some names are wrong

but picreleated is not mitarai

> hey kid wanna /ss/?

Happened offscreen, in the final episode Junko was in her DR0 outfit (note how mindwiping tech wasn't even brought up before until that episode).

Sucks that he never interacted with Izuru and/or Jin like what some people were expecting though.

>Nursery Teacher
see
I could very well be wrong but she looks like a babysitter to me so I'm pretty sure that I'm right.

>yfw old junko appears

mukuro doesn't deserve this

>don't be racist to robots or i'll sue you
i love hopebot already

No user, this is a perfect union

Me.

>DR3 is canon

>Forgetting he's Hajizuru now
Maki is blessed.

yeah she does
literally enabled Junko to do all the dumb shit she wanted

Same, someone deserves a happy ending out of all this shit and it's sure as fuck not Kodaka

Sound like hes going to be named after Naegis talent.

Is Hajime beyond saving?

I like him. Cute and smug.

Just look at DR2 survivors besides MC.

>Sonia
>Fuyuhiko
>Souda
>Boobs

Only character that got decent character development was Fuyuhiko and that's because he's involved in murdering but Peko died instead.

If you expect good development that character most likely has to die given the nature of the game.

Is this official or just most agreed upon theories?

Finally some material to crop. Why are the boys so cute?

Whatever, she's still a kiddie fiddler

that was mitarai

junko wouldn't have been able to do ANYTHING without his skills

>Babysitter, Keebo and Astroweed were showcased as the most important characters for a long time
>Suddenly Kaede, Detective and ??? appear out of nowhere and steal the spotlight
What does it mean?

I know, I'd have fixed it but I'm lazy and also don't know the font used
So I'd have wound up using a different font, would have had to redo the whole thing so it's all got the same font (different fonts would drive me batshit, they wouldn't match)
So I did the easy thing and uploaded it acknowledging that it's partially wrong

Never mate, its the world that needs saving from him

If you can have at least one character who is alive from the Hope's Peak saga return in NDRV3 who would it be?

So she's basically built for rough sex then.

Game will be spoiled to shit while nerds wait until fall for the NA release

also exclusive ps4 features

Zero, IF and UDG were pointless

It means that just like the last 2 games, the pre release footage is being ambiguous as to not spoil the game for you.

He was the last one I suspected to be important.

Well who knows it may be a ruse afterall.

I think I'd be okay with this

>the anime was so shit everyone talks about the game

Some of the names are wrong because of incorrect Kanji readings but the talents and most of the names are correct:

imgur.com/a/ywjVA#XUK9D0L

>Scrum debates
>Each side has three major characters making an argument

I wouldn't, honestly.

If I had to, then Monaca I guess. Only if she fucks off half way through the game again too.

False flagging and those three probably had their designs finalized first so they showcased them.

Time for terrible translations

He sits like such a fag

I didn't give a shit about Persona 5 spoilers (they aren't interesting anyway, just like P4's) but I want to play a DR game spoiler free for once. Going to avoid Cred Forums entirely for however long it takes.

Remember that we had in-trial screenshots of Sayaka for DR1 and Twogami was advertised as a lead character for DR2.

I'm honestly pretty confident in him getting killed first.

Remember when fucking Togami died in the first case of the second game?

I've hidden every V3 post in the thread, but at this point it's probably best to leave and only come back just before the episode. Anime-wise there's nothing left to talk about anymore.

I just worried that Kodaka will try to break the mold and actually kill off comic relief, brown girl and waifuabit early in the game.

>implying they wouldnt be too beta to try anything

Danganronpa 2 made multiple references to detective novels that have the detective as the killer at the book's conclusion.

Will V3 be following that root?

>Not self-inserting as the shota
Pleb

How do you people do such perfect crops?
Everytime I try it always looks like shit unless what I want to crop has a solid color background

Brown Girl is usually safe, but the last two also had big titties
My concern is that Angie's normal sized titties will not be enough to save her

Souda and Hifumi? Yeah probably
Teruteru? There's literally no situation he could be in that he wouldn't get off to.

Oh right, I just remembered that Hajime was exactly this. Nevermind.

>I th-thought you were d-dead..

I guess you are right. These threads went to shit.

The only kind of self-inserting with shotas should be with your dick.

The brown boy will be saved this time

Look like hes the main love interest as he share page with Kaede. The fact that his talent is a mystery will give him at least 1 or 2 trials of plot armor.

Teruteru would be the one to instigate, Pepsi might get talked into it once it's started
Hifumi would go fap to some anime claiming a lack of interest in 3D bitches

She's super cute. She's probably going to die by the end of the first case.

As weird as shit got in this dumb anime, I'm gonna miss you guys at least.

>cause the apocalypse because of one shitty video

people will unironically defend this writing

I actually dont even participate in these threads now that they are filled with spoilers. Great job everyone.

Yes. Maki actually is the ultimate hope in this series. That's why she's the biggest on the poster.

Nobody is.

>Tomorrow

>yfw Junko appears bandaged-up and with an eyepatch and stops the Hope brainwashing video

How did a babysitter go to prison? Is it because of /ss/?

No! She's going to live!
If she at least lives to chapter 3, I won't be completely filled with despair.

Tbqh, these threads should belong in /drg/ or Cred Forums, not Cred Forums. Dont know what the fuck these mods are doing.

Junko is stronger physically than those two put together.

What do you want to discuss? There is literally nothing to talk about because theorising is now pointless, and we've just received a 10 page thing on DRV3. Until tomorrow's episode, its going to be people discussing the game.

Isn't that spot usually reserved for the villains?

Kodaka was trying to make some red herrings. Is like making Leon, Weedman and Sayaka look like main characters. From the look of the Astronaut, i REALLY doubt hes going to be usefull and charismatic enough to lead any investigation. Shady ??? guy and detective will play the main roles of Kirigiri and Togami for now. Dictator kid also look like total chuuni comic relief and he obviously has no other role than secondary character like Gundam

It's promotional material; you're expected to have seen at least some of it before playing the game. It's not spoilers.

Why? Is everything without a sequel pointless? Kill yourself, retard

>Kamukuraizer Matoi
My sides, everytime.

Only retarded memeboys cock their fist back like that to punch.

Why do you think she's pointing?
She wants the shota to put her pants down and get to her.

Come on. We jokingly predicted HOPEbot.

Case 3 is the best case scenario for her.

That would be terribly boring and cliche as fuck.

But she allows it to happen to experience the despair of being raped

How did a freaking cosplayer go to jail?

The more I keep staring at his ahoges, the lewder they get.

>filled with spoilers

What? Why would you read the threads before you've watched everything? That one's on you faggot.

She forgot that Cosplay =/= Consent

>Kamukuraizer Matoi
What the hell am I reading ?

What spoilers? The game's not even out yet. Magazine promotional scans count as spoilers now?

>/ss/
>"You must be this tall to live".
>child slavery
>getting into a fight with a parent for some reason.
She's a monster.

I think Dictator might be of some importance; his talent is a bit outstanding compared to everyone else's, especially given the setting. I wouldn't be surprised to see him as essentially an anti-Togami; really helpful in investigations, but instead of being cold and distant with the main crew, he's chummy but also seems a bit amoral.

DONT kill the robot

But then she realizes allowing someone to rape you is nothing more than sex and doesnt go through with it

this series is a farce

without the cute girls nobody would give a shit about it. all the cases were predictable as fuck

You forgot which board you're on? Go back to Cred Forums you faggot.

>"Hey I wanna ask you something..."

Kaede rape confirmed.

How did they get away with it ?

It was speculated from that trailer we got a while back, based on a shot of the trial room where there were 5 lights on Monokuma's seat, that there may be some sort of jury system in trials with the Monokuma Kids being the jury

You guys keep asking this for x talent but I doubt the characters even know themselves. It's probably the central mystery of the game.

>Despite saying we should all work together, you believe there is a mastermind among us, right?

Consider that Kaede declared herself the leader according to previous information we got.
He ain't gonna be liking that.

Thank you for the super clean crops.

Space boy and Kiibo a cute!

The threads are intended solely for the anime. The V3-related content belongs elsewhere even if it's from the same series.

So she decides to brainwash herself into believing she can't stop them and that she doesn't want it

No. You said spoilers so of course I assume you are talking about the anime. It seems like you are the one that forgot which board you're on shithead.

Gundham 2.0. confirmed.

What's wrong with tickling?

He is probably about to point out her lie that's why she is sweating buckets lol.

How did they get away with putting such a slut in a game?

>trying to change subjects

Cred Forumsermins dont change, eh?

He'll be the Togami Fuyuhiko I hope.

why is she so perfect junkobros

youtube.com/watch?v=VfUGLeE_41U

I really don't think there is any reasonable prediction any of us can make.

The first game had the character in most of the promotional material die first
The second game had a main character from the first game die first

At this point considering how wrong we have all been on most every assumption that the anime has had then I think it is safe to say if we think something is going to be a certain way it is probably not going to be said way.

Danganronpa = 6 Survivors
Danganronpa 2 = 5 Survivors

So...

Danganronpa V3 = 4 Survivors?

But then she gets bored of such a tedious setup for such a small despair

>Game 1's big twist is that everyone used to be friends
>Game 2 presents this immediately
>Game 2's big twist was that everyone used to be criminals/terrorists
>Game 3 presents this immediately

He looks like such a fag its gonna make him raping you from Kaede's POV even gayer

>fearsome leader
>with a soda bottle and probably going to love sweets
Yeah, hes more of a Togami mixed with Gundam and with Fuyuhiko childish appearance

Due to his young look i predict hes going to be friendzoned by Kaede even in the school mode

Most likely because the hands didn't reach anywhere they shouldn't. Had they been groping her tiddies and crotch, it probably would have been cut. But for all we know, that already happened and that's how it made it into the game as it is. Doing something outrageous and then toning it down a notch to get something less outrageous into a work is an old practice

Why not 7 so we can all be happy

>change subjects

Which subject? Are you legit retarded or what?

Fuck off you stinky slut Komaru is Pure
PURE

>you'll never get tortured by iruma

DR2 is an exception because Junko wanted as much dead bodies as possible.

Definitely my favourite of the new soundtrack.

forgot picture, ic clearly a Fanta bottle

You have to do it by hand, not just rely on the color select tool in the program you're using

>DR3: Makoto, Aoi, Mitarai, Munakatana
3 survivors in V3 if we're following a trend here

No you are

Then report the thread and fuck off, easy.

Grape Flavor?

I hope fandom will not sexualise WEEDMAN
His every variation is PURE

She's sitting on a dude in that picture. Pure my ass.

seeIt's Panta

Weedman still counted, and technically Juzo survived the killing game too.

>reference to soda

What the fuck are you even talking about you stupid cunt? His original post even talked about "watching" everything. Not reading. Not playing. Watching.

In an Cred Forums thread. Blame yourself or your special ed teachers for failing to teach you how to read.

>no you

You don't have something better to offer user?

I think it will be 6 or 5 again. 4 requires many double murders or more chapters.

the way these photos were presented in DR1 made me think everything was bullshit and the students were actually being released from the school as they "died"

ye

>Iruma might be using her inventions for actual BDSM play

>He's still dead
The pain will never go away.

So what's the difference between these threads and the general on /vg/? Community? Discussion topics?

What if there's a triple murder?

>not counting Kirigiri

>Everyone saying the characters look boring when they first revealing
>Now everyone is memeing

At least it's not Pepsi.

Isn't that against the rules?

If the whole "they are the descendants of the old characters" thing is true that sounds like something that would seriously happen in a FTE.

> Fanta
> The drink originated in Nazi Germany under trade embargo for Coca-Cola ingredients in 1940.

kodada you madman

I'm pretty sure a lot of people here are already from /vg/.

Rank new chars.

Monokuma changes the rules every game. One plot that hasn't been investigated yet is a serial murder.

Literally Gundham.

>he

What is the hotel in the prison for?

Same

I thought it was an alternate dimension/reality

HA!

They're scared of going back to their shitty danganronpa generals. Hence why
are flipping mad when I exposed their asses. Im just here grinning when all they do is get rilled up for nothing.

So he really was Hitler-kun. The magic of memes.

>implying Ultimate Hope in V3 won't be villainous

He is either Hagakures son and want to find aliens or hes Soudas son and wanted to build a space rocket like him

Guys, this is a game about lies right?
What if all the character names are fake to hide their true identities?

Goddamn it Kodaka

Yes, but Monokuma usually only tells them that after being asked right?
If no one asks, and the first murder is a triple, then it could happen
post yfw triple murder happens and the killer gets executed for breaking the rules even though they didn't get caught

Kirigiri is a survivor!

Basically this. Pianist, Detective and ??? will be the trio.

I thought he would be a goofy Kim Jong-il type but now that it looks like he'll actually be SHSL Hitler I'm pretty excited

Less blog posting and avatarfagging/namefagging
Memes aren't centered on local celebrities.
More activity and discussion.

>Melting candle
>Sounding rod
>Choker
>All that leather and spikes

I like discussing here because I don't like the circlejerk community that they've built up in /drg/ and basically any general. Its turned in to a chat room for the same sad regulars, tripfags and namefags galore. Generals are inherently a mistake, because when you run out of stuff to talk about, your threads should stop existing.

I thought they did away with the whole hope/despair business.

SHSL Hitler.

>and people say rape won't be a thing

>quoting every single reply

Well isn't that a lot effort for someone as calm as yourself?

If you don't like spoilers then just fuck off from the threads. How is that not easy?

How about you fuck off back to /drg/ if you like the anime so much?!!

/drg/ is a video game general

I LOVE IBUKI

He's going to be the goofy Hitler parody. So another Gundham. Should be fun.

> Sounding rod

Nah.
Make it someone who's enticing others into murders.
See it like Nagito in 2-5 on a different level.
??? is lucky student who uses his luck to entice others into murder.
His hands are clean as he never murdered himself nor will he use blackmail.
He will be aware of his lucky talent and it will lead others into death by trusting his luck.
Not even like Nagito, but he intentionally will use his luck to get others killed. His luck will cause murderous situations cause he wants them.

Final trial:
Victim is someone who BTFO'd him and his talent (Maki?) and it'll be up to Kaede to prove he's guilty of killing with something that is literally just luck with Maki having left behind the decisive evidence.

But the folklorist seems like a Gundham as well.

Mecha Ouma when?

Path tool, my friend.

I was just curious user, no ill-intent meant. No need to flip a tit.

Ah okay, that makes sense. I was wondering why these threads were so much more active.

I don't think I'm buying this game you guys. I still have a very hard dislike for Nazis and that boy looks like one.

Why don't you people fuck off to drg if you hate the anime so much????

>buying games

I'll be really sad if Junko isn't alive tomorrow..

Doctor Iruma, I'm NSDAP.

The Folkorist likes to ramble but isn't supposed to be delusional like Gundham was.

SHSL Hitler screams delusional.

> this guy's a gundham!
> lol this girl will be saionji again

Why do you assholes want repeat personalities so bad?

dat cover

>SHSL Robot names is literally Hopebot
>Looks up to his hero called Naegi
It may not hold the same amount of power as the original storyline but, it still seem to takes presence.

>Its the Kingdom of Novoselic which became a nation under his rule
Would make sense

Back to the concentration camps for you jew.

Irima or Iruma?

She said herself that she's dead you LITERAL autist and LITERAL moron

I'm going to do a 4+ hour, plinkett-style review of Danganronpa 3.

>"Danganronpa 3 future arc is the most disappointing thing since, well, Danganronpa 3 Despair Arc."

I think he might be a male celestia.

Muh 16 million

Hmmmmm

the true mastermind behind all of danganronpa

Is there any point to buying this game? I'll be spoiled here anyway.

Because Kodaka isn't that creative.

And the hitler shota is basically a comic relief character like gundham was.

God damn it, you're probably right about Art Club dying. They'll kill her off early on to prove that the old rules aren't in effect, and not even the delicious brown girl is safe.

> Irumatio

Why did I do this, anons?

Folklorist going to be a stoic wise man using strange stories and sayings like Bandai.
He will die sacrificing himself for the group.

>Melting candle
>Sounding rod
>Choker
>All that leather and spikes
This bitch is gonna be crazy

>dismissing the possibility it was sarcasm
>unironically believeing someone can say "i"m dead" and be right

She's going to dress up as another character and attempt to frame them for murder, but then wind up a victim herself.

Iruma.

>BDSM Inventor holding a cum nail

I want the memes to stop.

Well it's not even out yet and once it does you can play it before reading the threads.

If you can't stop yourself from reading then you should consider seeing a doctor.

>Looks up to his hero called Naegi

Where is this coming from?

This is your survivor for the game.

PUNK SCIENCE WAIFU
I WANT TO BUILD ROBOTS WITH HER AND BULLY KEEBO ABOUT BEING DEFECTIVE

I legit can't. I don't have the patience to wait 3+ months and I don't want to miss all the discussions about the twists.

I doubt it. Celestia was more reserved. This guy doesn't even try to hide his delusions like Gundham.

She's great.

So that was his face.

Sing joyfully to the HOPE, you righteous; it is fitting for the upright to praise it.
Praise the HOPE with the harp; make music to it on the ten-stringed lyre.
Sing to it a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy.
For the word of the HOPE is right and true; he is faithful in all he does.
The HOPE loves righteousness and justice; the earth is full of its unfailing love.

Again literally built for sex

There's not going to be that much discussion since most people don't know nip and don't want to be spoiled

>3+ Months

Hahaha, that's optimistic. Its going to be a year. It took NISA almost exactly a year for Another Episode, and DR2 was quick because they did it at the same time as 1 as one project.

>SHSL Robot names is literally Hopebot
Think he'll die first?

Love her, but she is going to die.

Best V3

>cute mini-donut

Nothing wrong with it idiot

Then blame Spike for not releasing english version at the same time. Just don't buy anything anymore.

You can't stop or blame what people want to discuss here.

Nah, it's Komaeda.

>You can't leave this room unless you have sex.
>What a despairful situation!!

Stop

Why is no one talking about tennis guy?

Going all out now that it's the last day edgefag?

A couple of these kids in V3 look like they could be the sons/daughters of previous characters.

Particularly that bug catcher guy.

I know its supposed to not be relevant plot wise to the previous games, but I do wonder if they would still have some descendants of the previous games

I usually dislike Japanese maids but I'm really liking Kirumi. She actually looks like a proper maid.

Maybe or Suicide
One of the translations from Famitsu

You just perfected it, user. There is nothing wrong with that.

>Kaede rape meme
0/10

>Hopebot being disgruntled about Kaede being the protag meme
8/10

With how bad the delays are lately he has like 30+ hours to shitpost before the end anyways.

What idea from Zero Escape will they use for Danganronpa V3?

Moon.

Wait they changed places?

She has some nice armpits

>Hopebot being disgruntled about Kaede being the protag meme
shit meme/10

What if Not-Komaeda is Nagito and Monaca son?

Nice. I'm glad the mastermind is looking out for our boy Juzo.

Multiple replays needed to get true ending

Prison Level Manwhore let's go let's go

Something involving time travel so that one of the characters is born.

This is your dictator for tonight.

21 hours until HOPE.

CHANGE PLACES

That's because Kaede getting raped isn't a meme its whats going to happen

That translation wasn't accurate.

I dunno but I already want him to survive. Looking at him makes me laugh and the fact that he's the ultimate tennis player makes me laugh even harder

Sadly he has all the makings of a joke character and probably won't last long

He's super cute.

>First thought maid was the hottest girl
>mfw I see this

Kirigiri forgot her talent
Hajime had no talent
What will happen with green hair guy who is the new ???

What if Kaede is Maki's mom? Hence why Maki also has a bit of music theme in her clothing?

>mu-muh edgefag

Chiakifags are cancer.

was cinema chisa minhakked despairChisa or predespair chisa?

I know it's just sameface, but she really looks like Junko.

People have already theorize that
May you give me the more accurate one then?

Weren't some characters gonna have recurring talents? I count one, arguably two (housekeeper/maid), but I guess the word "some" covers that.

He will be the ultimate liar

>you will never call Juzo "daddy" as he spanks you
Why even live

You left some stuff between his hair and above his sleeve, but I'm just nitpicking. Thanks.

Even when making that face she's still the cutest.

SHSL bad luck. Its not like Nagito or Makoto where they win in the end, the guy is just miserable and fails at everything. He got sent to prision because they mistook him for someone else or something.

Who's the father? Jin?

>You can't stop or blame what people want to discuss here.
I never said I did.
Well I guess I should leave too then. There is nothing left here but shitty memes.

>slutty brown girls dieing in a Kodaka game.
>ever

Could have something to do with the Scrum Debates when you're divided into two different teams I'm assuming.

The fact that the podiums seem to move around now implies this.

wait so why does he wear the mask? if I pull it off will he die?

They should have shower his face after his death

He's a wrestler, of course he's gonna wear a mask.

it would be extremely despairful

>LITERALLY LESS THAN A DAY UNTIL DANGANRONPA AS WE KNOW IT ENDS AND V3 REPLACES IT

>Kaede getting raped
>a meme

Ahaha

She is less curvy than Akane and Aoi but she is showing a lot more skin.
She will survive.

yeah he's a big guy

She was a good stepping stone that's for sure

Both are shit desu

>Everyone's in prison, possibly not knowing why
>Junko is hopefully not involved
>Cast seems really energetic and proficiency are all over the place
>Keebou the hopebot
High hopes.

>Dictator
Must be a pleasant fellow. Anyway, I hope bug bro Goku lives.

Well I thought you were the retard earlier in this thread that blame anons for the spoilers of V3 when it's just fucking promotional materials.

>SHOTA FUHRER HEIL
10/10

He will refuse to tell anyone about his talent.

>Hajime forgot he had no talent but then got surgery to become some talented edgelord

Fixed

And the green hair guy is probably just keeping his talent a secret. Probably playing a Dio role in things.

So whats with the new Monokumas?

Tenkai is probably going to wind up being Ultimate Luck or Hope, or some such.

>This innocent and pure cinnamon roll is dead and lost to the ages after the anime finishes

Why keep going?

I've heard rumors of them being part of a new mechanic, where they act as a jury. Sounds cool if true.

I hope he doesn't end up being a gag character and is actually sorta chill. He had a line in a trailer and it was just a straight-laced observation of the surroundings so there's that.

He's the SHSL Mastermind, but he's not the mastermind of the game.

>Junko
>not involved

Why do they keep making new Monokumas? They're always awful.

Need some new characters to voice since the original monokuma's VA is fucked in the head

I still don't understand why they couldn't just let Junko's VA do monokuma

See, this is why this meme sucks,

>Exact same response twice
>Exact same picture that has been posted from the beginning

I'm sticking to more hopeful endeavors.

>Tenkai

It's Amami.

Just a theory, we dunno if that's true yet or not.

Worst meme by far

He is the ultimate pirate.

Ah, you are right. Probably less hope, since this isn't supposed to be about hope/despair, but I won't be surprised about luck. Although that would be somewhat lame.

That would be "obvious" for them I guess.

They're his children who may end up being jury members.

Hinanami happy ending!

They said they were doing the anime so they could get away from all the hope's peak academy crap, including Joonkoh.
If they get rid of her the potential for having an actually good ending is much better.

What is most disgusting and /drg/ tier is that they are all forced by one samefag

What's up with his hat?

Wait how will that work?

He's talent incarnate.

Don't be mad that your boy failed to rape Hajime.

He is hiding his ahoge so he avoids death flags.

Covers his bacon head.

99% chance he will die.

Tomorrow will tell my friend.

Ultimate Big Guy and Ultimate Flight Planner when?

Kirigiri legitimately forgot her talent
Hinata had no talent
??? has a talent, knows his talent, and is just lying about having forgotten it.

THIS! Better than Togami for sure too! I hate the real Togami but the Imposter Togami is really cool!

To hide his ahoge and status as male lead.

It helps keeps the sun out of his eyes

He keeps trying to summon his stand

Whoops, did not remove shit between his fingers

Ultimate murderer

> his

We'll see about that.

Just another reference of Doraemon.

He's either the Ultimate Liar, Ultimate Ultimate or Ultimate Thief with him clashing against Ultimate Detective.

You really shoudn't live.

*tips cap* m'kaede

Make him blush.

didn't monokuma's va also voice doraemon

This fits too good.

I really hope she gets one.

>Exact same picture that has been posted from the beginning

That's how memes work my friend. If it's not repetitive it's not memes.

I know you guys are all like weird as fuck fetishists that prob are gonna end up in jail but could I get at least a semi-serious answer to why that one guy is being called a rapist? Did I miss something or is it a meme?

Why does he like grape flavored Panta?

She'll be fine when Izuru timetravels to stop the Tragedy from ever happening.

By assassinating Kodaka, of course.

>appeared in less than one episode of screentime
>people unironically like her

If you're not posting memes get the FUCK out of this thread

Might work similarly to how it did in The Great Ace Attorney, which also introduced a jury system. It involved having to convince each juror that the defendant in question was not guilty, and they could only be convicted or absolved through unanimous decision. Might work the other way around, where you have to get a unanimous vote for someone to be declared guilty.

so why is nobody talking about the fact that maki is wearing the same musical note hairclip as kaede?

childhood friend incoming?

>Junkofags will never die out

>HIS hat when its obviously a female

Basically this. Rantarou unlike Kyoko and Hajime most likely actually remembers his talent but is lying about forgetting/hiding it for whatever reason.

Because Hitler liked it.

Tomorrow Kirigiri comes back. I'm sure of it!

t. Kaede

Speculation that Kodaka will try to one-up Uchi (who was going to have Dio rape Clover in VLR), as well as the precedent set by AE (where the protag got molested) to have Kaede get raped.

see

Nah, thanks for pointing that out man

L-LEWD

Of course, never lose hope.

The second coming ...

Well this thread went by fast

Yes. Hence the references.

You're retarded m8.

are we still waiting on a cure wew miracle?

If he does wind up being Ultimate Hope or Ultimate Despair, it's going to be played for laughs when no one takes him seriously.

No, I'm just hopeful

>Saijonji and Celestia with the Dictator
>Not Gundham

0/10

It shows that he's a Pokemon Master.

fuck no artist girl is going to be a huge bitch like hiyoko

Who will be Kaede's yuribait best friend? Maki, Tenko, Angie, or Himiko? I don't see Tsumugi being it because Toko was already that.

>Despair? What kind of talent is that supposed to be?
>Aren't you just trying to fit in?
>You seem like a loser in all sorts of ways

Shit. Okay, now it's acceptable.

Its time to let go

Ah okay, that adds SOME sense of reason to it but these guys are still weird as fuck

Nah artist is dumb and nice see

Kaeda doesn't sound like she acts anything like Makoto or Komaru

We're betting it all on Weedman.

>we think kaede is a nice teenage girl
>something snaps inside her and she starts lying in trial
If this doesn't happen, i'll be disappointed.

Who will get launched to space this time?
hard mode: not astroman

>Peko+Mahiru
Yes, please
Maid is gonna be best boy_ for sure!

Shota Hitler is obviously a Gundham jr.
Kiibo is Twogami/Ishimaru

I love Juzo.

>Artist is Aoi and Sonia combined
Best girl confirmed.

I disagree with Magician, though. I think she's going to be more Weedmanish.

Can't wait until half of this ends up being wrong.

NAESHIMA HAPPY ENDING

>New characters fully announced
>The best people can do for discussions is try and shoehorn in x character as being like y dr1/2 character

Use your imaginations people, jesus.

All of them

Me too, user. Me too.

>yfw most of the survivors are female

Stop trying to make hopebot seem cool.

I can't wait to see how NISA gets around this

I can do even better.

As the guy who made it, me neither. I'm hoping all the characters completely surprise me.

Power limiter.

>Kodaka
>being creative

There are only two possibilities for tomorrow's episode: Mitarai is convinced he's wrong. Kirigiri comes back. All of the comatose Remenants of Despair either come back, or it's stated that they're working on a way to bring them back.

Or Mitarai manages to send his Hope Video off and the rest of the episode is just Usagi Adventures for 20 minutes.

>Ah, that's right... My name is Akamatsu Kaede. I'm the "Super High School Level Pianist", nice to meet you.

10/10

If Kodaka won't use his imagination, why should we?

The Hajimemes are leaking.

>Chihiro
Not seeing this one. Much less than the others, I mean.

>local dictator not so tough after being molested

>kiibo has a fucking canon in his hand
So who's he going to blast away?

This. You can't have a Danganronpa game without best girl Junko.

>yfw the art is just playing it up and it's only a built in flashlight

Dunno who, but he'll be shooting truth missles out of that
It's just a flashlight

Zetsubou

Amazing 10/10.

It's going to turn out to be a cheap-looking light-up toy in the actual game.
He's gonna be so chuuni, like:
>PREPARE TO BE OBLITERATED, ULTIMATE BLASTER, FIRE!

>his only weapon is a flashlight
>someone attempts to kill him and he tries to defend himself with it
Kiibo can't be this cute

inb4 he fights another robot called Zetsubot

I will forgive DR3 is Hajimeme does that pose in the last episode.

new thread?

Oh god

Thanks. Your transparents are great.

Why is this allowed?

I love air guitar Hajimeme so much, possibilities are endless.

New

DELETE THIS

New

God damn it

Kaede was already announced as bossy but bright and optimistic who declared herself the leader.
Make her Chiaki and Togami.

Much closer to human Chiaki than AI Chiaki, then.

You know why