You faggots aren't going to shitpost about this anime like you did with Oreimo, are you?

You faggots aren't going to shitpost about this anime like you did with Oreimo, are you?

We do what we want.

Nah, I doubt It will be be as controversial

I'm going to shitpost about no translations.

if its actually good there will be shitposts everywhere

No, if it's actually entertaining it will be shitposted.

Whether it's good or not doesn't matter.

>NBR
Fuck the author for being such a bitch.

I want to ejaculate on that little girl

Shikata nai.

>male character looks practically identical to kyousuke

why is this allowed?

It isnt half as interesting as Oreimo
The threads will be pretty ded

because same artist?

Illustrator sameface syndrome.

Reverse NBR twist at the end.

It's NBR and the imouto is too dull of a character to find much fault with.

Only thing to get aggrevated over is how much they made Elf the best girl but she won't win.

As long as the main girl is not annoying cunt and there is no secondary girl that's miles better.

No the the first, and yes to the second.

What's NBR?

I like it, so why would I do that?

Sagiri is best girl.

Non Blood Related.

Yeah, this anime isn't going to be talked about at all now.

The only girls that matters are Sagiri and Elf and they are relatively equally. The rest are meh.

Since it's the same author as Oreimo, the same fanbase will be present. I'd reckon Kuronekofags would be all over Sagiri and Kirinofags would be all over Elf.

Nah, almost nobody cared in Oreimo threads when EMS came up.

I'm an incestfag, not a lookalike fag.

DOA

No, because nobody gives a fuck about it at all.

Nah, I won't watch it.

The riajuu has a cute design

Depends on whether the girl is a total cunt or not

What's the drama? I forgot to read this manga around the time he started going to help the girl that lived opposite with her manga.

>The only girls that matters are Sagiri and Elf and they are relatively equally.
That's what people said about Oreimo

I haven't even got to finish reading most of it due to no translations. That's what really needs to be shitposted about.

Kirino is old and busted.
Pic related is the new hotness.

If I'm still unemployed, I'm probably going to. I dropped Oreimo though.

The fanbases are going to be weird. I don't think it'll be anywhere near a 1:1 relationship of EMS girls to Oreimo girls.

>Elf is a combination of Kirino and Kuroneko. So you'll get both their supporters as Elf fags.

>Muramasa is going to get some Manamifags and Ayasefags.

>Sagiri will get incestfags, Sakuraifags and some Kirinofags.

>Slut girl that loves dicks is getting Kanakofags and Ayasefags.

Fuck off with that bullshit.

What's exactly this show about?

Let me guess for the covers...she is some kind of super successful manga artist but its suposed to be a secret but her oniichan discovers it and has to help her in her job?

Elf is literally everything good about Kirino, Kuroneko and Saori put together into a single character. IT ISN'T FUCKING FAIR.

Kirinofags and Kuronekofags will definitely be split between Sagiri and Elf. It should be interest. And with Sagiri and Elf being lolis and the series' plot about otaku + incest fluff, at least we won't have to worry about normalfags too much.

And Sagiri is perfect.

It's a crazy meta work. The MC is an LN author and his imouto is his illustrator.

A bunch of other important characters are also LN authors.

And all of them are based on real LN authors.

It is a shame to see so many Kirinofags betraying imouto love for that slut Elf. It's disgusting.

She is an offensively inoffensive neet girl character other than her aggressive jealously fits over oniichan. She is cute but nothing else.

Fucking incestfag.

be interesting*

It can't be helped. To be fair, Elf is partly like an imouto character herself.

Sagiri is very cute, but that's NBR. It's not actual incest.

She's still the winner right from the start, anyway.

Sounds like self-indulgent wish-fulfillment at it's least creative level.

It's a harem.

MC is an LN author that wants to fuck his Not-Blood-Related imouto who happens to be his illustrator. Together they swear that they'll be the best and eventually get to publish what is essentially their love story.

Along the way he meets his harem which is composed of a couple of successful LN authors, classmates (his own and his sisters) and other girls. Thankfully there's very little room for ambiguity in who he likes (his imouto) since he keeps mentioning it every step of the way.

this, holy shit why the fuck are the manga's translations so slow?

God damnit I should've fallen for the meme and started learning Japanese years ago....

>And with Sagiri and Elf being lolis and the series' plot about otaku + incest fluff, at least we won't have to worry about normalfags too much.
But I thought it was a deep and meaningful commentary about the inner workings of the LN industry!

Why hasn't he fucked his imouto yet?

No it's a very goofy take on it, with shoutouts to the author's colleagues.

>And with Sagiri and Elf being lolis
yeah, no kidding. Unlike oreimo and its middle school girls, most of the girls here are 12.

I will never find the appeal of this kind of work, like Saekano or that other anime we had a couple of seasons ago about the club that makes a game.

I understand the appealing of harem, and I understand people wan'ts to delude themselves with having a cute elf or a mage or an angel or an alien as wifes but...having a famous and genious (but secret) doujinshi artist, famous and genious (but secret) game progamer famous and genious (but secret) LN writter, famous and genious (but secret) voice actress... I just don't get it.

Not that I criticize it, I just don't understand what is the point.

When will the Sagiri revolution begin, Cred Forums? I remember the anime was stated to start this year but I have seen nothing so far of it.

I don't shitpost.

>Manamifags exist
This disgusts me on so many levels.

I'm sure we'll have civilized discussions

The only thing I've ever seen Cred Forums civilized for is penis hygiene.

My wife Chino is so cute.

Sagiri is love.
Sagiri is life.

>since he keeps mentioning it every step of the way.
That's what they said about Kyousuke.

On that basis othergirlfag defenses will probably consist of
>b-but she's just his illustrator
>they just have a working relationship
>she has to leglock him for reasearch

The point is to b8 otaku into putting their hand in the cookie jar because they see a character design they like mixed among the rough, then chop it off leaving the otaku miffed, and wondering "Why do people like harems?" as they pawn off the body part for cash. The hand in this case representing revenue gained from the otaku's interest (ads, manga bought, extraneous merchandise).

>Spends time with other girl
>Straight up says that he may fall for them
>Sees his imouto some time later.
>Basically says that no girl compares to Sagiri and that any progress they may have made has been reset the moment he laid eyes on his imouto once more.

The other girls are absolutely fucked.

maybe. thanks for giving us the idea though

I may. She loses points due to being NBR but gains several over Kirino for being loli.

It is already here.

Where can I get one of these?

That looks painful!

When she leaves her room.

heart pupils

yes

She is very cute.

she is very sexy

>There are people right here RIGHT NOW that don't think elf is best girl
How can you all live with such shit taste?

I just want the MC to fuck his NBR sister

Elf would be best girl if Sagiri weren't so perfect.

>And all of them are based on real LN authors.
I've seen this mentioned a few times before, but I've never seen an actual list of who is supposed to be who.

This shit speaks for itself. One read-through of the premise and seeing the author tells you all you need to know about it being garbage.

The same can be said about oriemo and didnt stop faggots from forcing that shit around here

She is THICC

Shut the fuck up

No because she's like 10.

I have no idea what you are talking about because:
- One if them is tsundere imouto;
- One of them is goth loli.
How those fanbases can be swapped?

Elf is literally a combination of Kirino and Kuroneko. Fanbases won't be swapped. More like partially combined.

Take Kuroneko's chuunibyou and Kirino's personality but mellow it down a bit. You don't get the doormat that is Kuroneko but also don't get the bitchiness of Kirino. Instead you get a lightly chuunibyou imouto-type that's right in the middle of those two.

Silver haired girls are always the best.

ELF A BEST

Where do you think you are at right now? Of course it is going to be shitpost to death.

The debate will be wchih inmouto has a better butt.