Hi Cred Forums I can't really draw but I like trying to

Hi Cred Forums I can't really draw but I like trying to
can you, please rate this drawing ?
Its Tomoko Kuroki from watamote.

Fuck off.

Why what did I do ?

It's alright but don't draw anime shit in class if you don't want to be perceived as a weeb.

I didn't draw it in class

It's a good start.

I'm going to warn you though, asking stuff like this will attract asshats like If I had to give a critique her skeleton seems a little off, her right shoulder is higher than her left. Unless that's what you were going for, that's the only thing I see wrong with it.

Oh, I just assumed because of the graph paper. I see now that you used it for proportions or symmetry though, which is a crutch you should do without.

I had a little problem with the skeleton it's really hard to get the proportions right for a noob like me

Continue drawing.

Buy a white notebook like this and do not post on Cred Forums if you are not proud of what you did.

I will try to draw on normal paper it's harder so i tried this paper it's just the start

Hey, practice makes perfect right?

I'll suggest looking up some body proportion tutorials, they really are helpful.

The smudges makes her have facial hair

Thank you ill try that

I know I used this picture for reference.

I am proud of what I do I just asked for an opinion.

Yareyare. Thought summer was over.
You're getting there.
Keep freaking drawing.
And uh... Try to post in art threads instead of starting your own.

>eyes are too big
>body frame is too little, and the arms a noddle-thin
>hair is fuckhueg
>mouth is too low, and so is the nose
>neck looks like a cylinder

Loomis, brah. Don't copy the original style, but try to make it "your own" (don't go for the CalArts angle, just draw it in a slightly different one, one that is still manga) Also, you should've posted it in the drawthread or over at .

What has summer to do with it?
I started my own thread because i didn't want to ruin the thread with good art.

Next time I will post on /ic/ sorry for that .

On a second thought, don't spend too much time there. You may get discouraged. Just read their sticky and read some of the books they recommend. Practice, practice, practice. Practice makes perfection. Don't give up.

Yes, it looks shitty, but you said it yourself "I can't really draw" - learn how to. I recommend trying to create your own conceptual characters after a while, too - experiment with different physiques, hairstyles, eyes, faces shapes, etc.

Don't just draw already designed characters. You're gonna get a hang on design by creating characters yourself.

I will try to practice as much as I can.
I have a pretty hard job so I don't have that much free time.
But in my free time, i try to practice and read books about drawing etc.

Keep on it. Trying your best and liking it are the most important things to do. And if you want to be better, just go hardcore just like me. Pic related, it's the awesome manga I'm drawing. The art is great.
About the drawing 2/10. Bad proportions, asymétrical, no dick.

Your Manga really looks great and I will remember to go to /ic/ next time