Why did you do this to me, Cred Forums? I fucking SWORE to myself that, if I watch Re:Zero...

Why did you do this to me, Cred Forums? I fucking SWORE to myself that, if I watch Re:Zero, I will not become a Remfag under any circumstances. Remfags have annoyed me sincerely.

But then I finally watched it after the goading and, no matter how much I now hate myself for it, I am a Remfag.

You were right; she really is perfection.

God fucking damn it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hC7aJHYePJ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's okay OP. LET HER IN.

ONE OF US, ONE OF US

Welcome to the club

It's always okay to like best girl. To be fair none of the other girls had a chance. Except Crusch. She is 2nd best.

>But then I finally watched it
Kill yourself.

welcome young one, we've been waiting for you, our goddess shall bring us everlasting happiness...

We won.

LITERALLY WAIFU BAIT

someone is insecure

there's already a thread for fags like you

Rem is perfection. I didn't even like her at first. I think that's what made her so endearing. She wasn't just waifubait, she actually developed into it naturally.

But of course, this is an anime made past 1980, so the author will never make any girl relevant but the first girl.

Whose rem?

I know how you feel OP. I pretty much have a really strong urge to try and be a huge contrarian on Cred Forums just because I like arguing with people, but Rem is too perfect for me to hate.

GOOBLE GOBBLE GOOBLE GOBBLE.

For the first time, I feel like the hivemind of Cred Forums has mentally invaded me. I HATED her, until she continuously won me over... then...

>*Uses last of life force to save Suburu*... I love you

>Hating on people with no experience for yourself.

Don't worry, user. THere's nothing wrong with having shit taste.

I mean, it's sad and pathetic, but it's not your fault.

She's okay. I don't see any reason to tout her over her sister or anything. Now Priscilla, there's a best girl.

Seems like most, like me, didn't like her at her.

I hated her...but now I love her...
But unrequited love is par for the anime course.

Why is this board always reminding me this?... I just want to forget her. I only ask for this piece of memory to be erased

>mfw ywn have a Rem gf irl

Anyone who likes Priscilla is just in it for the character design/archetype.

So you've learned something bad about yourself.

Just use it as a growing experience and become a better person in the future.

>She wants me to kick her feet

Kimochi warui.

My Rem.

Bad? Explain.

Well, I won't deny I think she's beautiful, but I like her because she's strong, confident, eloquent, and detests beta males. She kicked the shit out of Subaru because he forsook his pride. How can you dislike that?

Best taste in this thread. Priscilla a best

Not that poster, but she's a sick fuck sadist who probably has an actual fetish for humiliating others.
Scumfuck. Get your fucking disgusting foot away from me. I don't think I was any angrier than when she did that.

>a literal slut with multiple husbands
>a literal tyrant who wants to enslave people
>a literal bitch who is certifiably a sociopath
You're just thinking with your dick.

weeeeelll, she can't even imagine what happened to make the prideful subaru kneel and almost lick her foot, so I conclude that I like her, but her temperament and over the top confidence is just begging for the author to fuck her over at some point in this story.

You probably self-insert as Subaru. Absolutely disgusting

But I don't have one of those

Stop shitposting

DAMN BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

No. I am always myself when I self-insert.

Clarification: I never replace another character. The MC is still the MC.

I'm a bit of an autist, but I have rules about these sorts of things.

So you cut it off, at last?

I self-insert as Subaru because I can relate to the urge to annoy people, particularly people on Cred Forums by starting hundreds of troll threads and reaping the (You)s

I'm not actually trolling. But (You)s are nice.

These are my honest feelings.

This thread smell of reddit.

Never implied you did. I was literally just talking about me. Even when I memespam threads I know are gonna piss people off, I generally say things which are tongue-in-cheek but not actually far from my own beliefs. My last post is basically an example of this if you can interpret what I mean, but I won't spell it out for you.

The dick is king.

Which girl likes Subaru the most?

Antidote

(Me)

Why would you resist anyway, to feel cool? Like what you like, dislike what you don't like, stop posturing.

Best waifu. Best family.

Because Cred Forums basically embodies counter-culture. Not saying that's a good or bad thing, but it's a fact, and the vast majority of people here enjoy being contrarians. I'm so obsessed with doing it in fact, that I usually like to play counter to Cred Forums's already counter counter culture.

>tfw being true to yourself was a mistake

Rem is love, Rem is life

I wanna bang that demon girl.

Rem is Love, Rem is life.

A Ram is okay too, sort of.

>Emiliafags
youtube.com/watch?v=hC7aJHYePJ4

She's alright. I didn't grow as attached to her at all, even though I thought I would. She's infinitely better than Emilia though.

Rem is shit, Emilia is better

Get cucked faggots

I want her to bang me

tfw you will never cuck satella with a qt maid oni waifu

Rem fucking creeped in to me like a grenade. I was pretty much indifferent to her until the very end of arc 2.

I think her character preys on your expectations. She kills Subaru, and you generally think she's kind of a crazy bitch, but then the whole thing turns around as Subaru handles things better after his 3rd death. It's basically the same effect of endearment that bad guys turned good guys has on you. You just want to like and appreciate them.

Also how I felt. But fucking Re: Zero basically puts Emilia in a closet and spends its heyday showing you how perfect Rem is.

She is so soft she literally breaks Subaru's fall with her tits.

Rem is fucking ugly.

> Multiple husbands

For real? Priscilla is so fucking hot but I'm not ready to be cucked by a 2D girl.

Also Rem is perfect all hail

Emilia isn't really put in a closet, she just doesn't have any major insecurities or mental issues like Rem does which push her to display an outwardly obvious personality, and I mean that as completely inoffensive as possible as I'm actually a Remfag.

Subaru, Rem, and Emilia are all pretty realistic characters. They ignore the trap that most anime falls in with characterizing people with one-dimentional and inflexible personalities. The stereotypical anime traits that do exist in Rem have an actual backstory and psychological reason for occurring, namely low self-esteem.

Emilia is more or less just a normal girl, and seems nice and bland, but that's how girls actually act until you get close enough to them for them to devulge the aspects of their personalities which diverge from the norm.

She is perfect! Perfect! PERFECT!

i know she is perfect but how perfect s she?

>Emilia isn't really put in a closet, she just doesn't have any major insecurities or mental issues like Rem does
Emilia falls for Subaru because he's literally the first person she's ever met who doesn't consider her either a tool or a monster.
She's insecure as fuck, and breaks down mentally in later arcs.

(lim x->0+) 1/x

Yeah, it's the truth. I hate it, too.

It's worse than you think.

By the time Al met her she was already on her eighth husband, the previous seven all having died. Al ends up killing him as well.

>Emilia isn't really put in a closet, she just doesn't have any major insecurities or mental issues
She really does. She gets jealous sort of easily, is massively insecure about being a half-elf and people looking down on her, and has some backstory trauma.

When a 2D waifu has captured this much of the fanbase's hearts you know she did something right.

None of that is really shown in the anime.

The jealousy thing no, but the half-elf insecurity is. Its actually one of the complaint against her, because she is seemingly worrying about some fairly inconsequential bullshit while the WC is gonna rape everyone and has to get a pep talk from fucking Petra.

Mixing multiple medium interpretations of Re:Zero are just gonna cause a mess. The LN, Manga, and Anima are as far apart as Welcome to the NHK's 3 are. There are so many times when the three differ that it can lead to completely different interpretations.

It's okay if you're a little boy.

Rem is my wife and she is so cute.

Lol I remember when people were saying she was going to be a hero in the last episode.

Didn't do shit in the ep except lend her lap to subaru.

Damn the standard for being a hero is low in this show.

Rem has the biggest titties in the main cast so she's best

this scene... hurt so much, it was then when i really realised that i care for a character and so wanted subaru to die to make it end.

Ram > Rem

Felyx best girl.

And with VR and enhanced AI, we can finally fuck her one day

All of us

On Cred Forums

Holding hands

And cumming on her face

She is so perfect that just the idea of thinking that something like this doesnt exist makes my heart tremble
I just want to erase her from my memories so i can continue living like before

I made that request in the drawthreads!

I wanted to post a 2D sad keanu and i remembered this drawing

I didn't think I'd like either of the twins when I first decided to pick this up because I wasn't a fan of their designs and I thought they'd be stereotypical meido, but Ram ended up being my favorite character and Rem was pretty good too.

All the best characters are in the 2nd arc. Subaru, Rem, Ram, Emilia, and Betty.

Daily reminder that Emilia canonically has bigger tits than Rem

Who the FUCK is Rem?