What does Cred Forums think of the manga Gantz? i personally think it's the best manga i have ever read

what does Cred Forums think of the manga Gantz? i personally think it's the best manga i have ever read.

KIsamA

Gantz is great but Bokuranp and Kamisama no Iutoori Ni are on the same level of violent tragedy.

I get this out of the way
people mostly agreed the climax was oni mission and it goes downhill from there.
muh tae, muh kei chan
people hate the vampires, and fucking forget that their origin is explained when kei's brother akira is introduced.
kei has a brother.
katastrophe was shit and the god alien part was cringy.

Fun to read? yes
best manga? Definitely no

I read about any manga that is considered good apart from a few i keep on backlog. Wasted a lot of time on bad ones, and while i wouldnt consider gantz to be one of the most well written ones, the story and characters are just way too incoherent for that to be true. But as a whole the read was fucking enjoyable. Still one of my favourite manga. I guess its the mix of thrill, artistry/visuals, despair and nudity.

>best manga i have ever read
Read more manga. It's a really good work, but see

I know better manga exist but I'll never had more fun than I had getting inebriated and reading gantz.

One hell of a fucking ride.

Last good arc was Osaka and last good story was rome

>Last good arc was Osaka
no.

>Wild Ride: The Manga

It sure had its ups and downs but does it do what it's meant to do, i.e. entertain? Hell yeah, and with flying fucking colours.

I did enjoy the last arc as well, it slows down on the killingfest but it had a refreshing feel to it, to see humans being confronted to those infinitely their greater.

I would also like to add that Gantz is the biggest clusterfuck of ideas you could ever come across in a seinen manga, ranging from straight-up awesomeness (Dinosaurs spitting fucking fireballs) to just downright tasteless uninspired shit (the fucking 3D digital aliens in the last arc) but what's amazing is that it always does it with its head held up high, in this insolent, impertinent kind of way. The author cares, but at the same time also gives absolutely no fucks, it's something that can't be put into words.

Maybe you should read more manga. Or is your taste that shit?

I can't seem to be able to discuss the sequel on Cred Forums for some reason. I'm sad

I think it's bad from the start and that you've probably read 50 manga max.

i've probably read about like 20 max lol

I hear it called X: COM the manga.

>plebs can't share a better manga so they keep greentexting its shit

kek

I enjoyed Osaka, Italy, and the mission before they get set free the most. But the final arc after that was kind of a let down, shit just got so real and we ended with too much Kei screaming.

jesus...

>OP asks for opinions
>people give their opinion
Wow.

Literally only one person in this thread greentexted while calling it shit, anyway.

lol i've 47 days of manga reading i don't even know how, i've read like 20 manga

People saying Gantz is bad and that there's actually better manga out there are kind of just joking. Keep that in mind OP

Climax is Osaka, faggot.

>i personally think it's the best manga i have ever read.
First, stop typing like a retard, secondly, it is and you will never find any better, is the perfect manga, for what it is, and a classic for future generations.

>even plebbit doesn't care

I feel you.

My nigga

>G
If you are capable of capitalization, why don't you write the appropiate words in capitals, you little faggot?

my cap lock and shift had only one use left. sorry senpai

>stop typing like a retard
>proceeds to write a run-on sentence and leave out necessary subjects
Of course you would like Gantz.