"Nee-sama nee-sama take a look at this user. He looks disgusting"

"Nee-sama nee-sama take a look at this user. He looks disgusting"

I'm your prom date you ugly sacks of shit

"Rem Rem. Do not go near that user or else you will become beta like him"

2nd arc was best arc in Re:Zero. Only faggots will disagree.

I don't like Emshittia.

>Going to proms

"Remu, remu, I have an insatiable bloodlust and I must murder at least two-three innocent boys every week. Can I murder the boy we're looking at?"

"Iye nee-sama, I unconditionally love him for no great reason, but I have to kill him while he's begging for his life at least a couple of times first."

"Hai, remu. BOy do I love murdering people"

Subaru: "hahahahhaha I still love you guys!!!! But I love Emilia more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eksdeedeedeedeedee"

wow cringe

Shitty moeblobs. Both are them were shit. Rem deserved it.

Don't Talk about user like that! It is my duty as a holy crusader to take all verbal burdens of my friends. So please redirect all verbal abuse to me!

Get out of here, this is a rem and ram thread

Saying such rude things to me like I'm not wanted! Please yes make sure you make me aware of how unwanted I am! It is my job as a crusader to shelter others from this kind of treatment!

Darkness a BEST

Fuck you clown cock sucking autistic bitch no one gives a fuck about and you literally who Blue haired whore who is a quadrillion times inferior to perfect half elf.

don't listen to this falseflagger; he is not a true Emeliafag. true emeliafags only post about how cute she is and are not rude to Remfags.

Does Ramfags exists

Fuck you whores, my mom said I look good.

Only those of us with refined taste.

I liked her as well. I just stay away from these threads.

>Ram
>Banter queen
>Autistic

CLOWN
O
C
K
E
D

>preferring large cocks is wrong
Do you people actually think this?

Having a preference for cocks of any kind is extremely slutty.

That's it, I'm gonna go rewatch Love Lab. I can no longer contain the urge anymore