It will be over soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11309418
youtube.com/watch?v=xjbgj2V6-o0
youtube.com/watch?v=-xm1A-5AI3E
taima.tv/r/drg
youtu.be/bUFWXpYJKaI
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=18338506
spriters-resource.com/playstation_vita/danganronpaanotherepisodeultradespairgirls/
danganronpa.com/v3/special/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

K I B O U
I
B
O
U

JUNKO THREAD

MITAR-AI

A boy falls in love with anime.
Unable to share his love, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the ability to draw anime on his own. Never minding the strange techniques he uses, he immediately starts work, and is overjoyed to find out that his anime can make people cry from hope.
But, the next day, when he recounts the things he wants to do with his anime to a girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he his anime to is not the same girl he thought she was. In fact, she doesn’t believe in hope at all. She is the Super High-School Level Despair, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own mind-influencing abilities, who is blissfully unaware of her intentions.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to create the darkest, most despairful anime in order to equip the world with the weapons they need to conquer hope once and for all. While the two chase their respective goals, DESPAIR ensues as the boy begins to realize what he's doing and questions the NATURE of HOPE.

It really will.

Now, this is it, folks, the very last question. Will Hagakure be right? Or wrong? Personally, I won't like him at all if he turns out to be wrong, his prediction has been wrong twice now and it'd be really nice if he got it right for the third and final one, and not something incredibly bittersweet like what it's shaping up to be right now.

strawpoll.me/11309418

remember no miracles

>it's all over in 12 hours.
Thread theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=xjbgj2V6-o0

I want to marry Mitarai!

A miracle will happen!

Say, if Junko is the ultimate analyst and didn't see herself losing in DR1, how'd Izuru, with the same analytic ability as Junko, knew the outcome of DR1, ultimately leading to DR2? Dafuq.

>Ekoroshia
I can't listen to that anymore.

Dubs or 0 and Chiaki lives!
I'll stop if I don't, I already lost all hope

youre not welcome here

qt

Junko can't analyze Naegi

God damn speedwatchers

Izuru was given all of the talents that Hope's Peak had at that time, Junko's ultimate analytic ability wasn't included since she wasn't actually at Hope's Peak yet.

I want Juzo to get married

Please stop doing it. You're clearly not very good at the timing thing and your attempts seem more like somebody trying to mess with people.

So he's superior to the ultimate analyst? But she clearly says that he'd arrive at the same outcome about despair when they first meant.

>when they see the dick

No, he had her ability.

Listen to this then.

Naegi-kun, it seems that my panties are on fire

This is just sad

thread theme

Fuck off dude, that's even worse. I can't listen to it at all anymore.

Please do stop, for every failed roll, Chiaki dies in painful agony again.

Ishimaru's "there is nothing strange with bonding in the nude with other guys" line is pretty gay.

Also pic related.

how long will be hope?
im hearing 23 min long?

I want to use these goods

To be honest I was expecting meme magic to happen, but I guess this is real Zetsubou, huh

>There's a high chance the characters that died in DR2 will come back to life
>They're all murderers
>DR1 characters are dead forever
Are you guys ready to discover that it was all Hinata's dream before he wakes up after the Izuru surgery?
I'm hyped to see him destroy Junko and prevent the biggest, most awful, most tragic event in human history.

why hasn't anyone made a hajimeme with keebo yet?

What I'm saying is, how the fuck did he know that the events of SDR2 will enfold for his master stratagem to work if even Junko couldn't predict that far because of Naegi? He'd had to assume hope would win in DR1.

I want to marry Sonia!

Drop the gun.

Anyone got the picture where its hajime's birthday and nagito puts a birthday hat on his ahoge and it pierces it?

No you drop it!

Because he also has ultimate luck on top of that.

If -zanka- doesn't play during the finale I'm gonna kill myself

Hope always wins!

I want be rough and tough. Some good discipline needed. Can't attempt to kill off all adults and get away without a good spanking desu

You really wanna go at it again?

Stop this nonsense.

Praise Hope!

wtf I hate dispair now

Soda

>Tomorrow

Wtf I hate despair now

are you sure you want to do this? can you best my luck?

What godlike powers does Hajizuru have? Could he bring all the characters back to life?

Are you ready for the final battle against Diet Dr. Hopper?

My Despair is more hypnotizing than your Hope.

I'm not sure how's that relevant in the ultimate analyst ability, but if we assume that they are both the same in analytic capabilities, Izuru had no way of conceiving his "plan". I call shenanigans on the writes.

more qt

forgive me form lewding the Kotoko, I just can't do it

>Chiaki lives

Should I watch the stream and spoil myself, or wait for subs? I don't possess enough hope to decide for myself.

if 0, the miracle will never happen

Man, Ryouta is by far my favorite character. He's such a hunk. He deserved Kirigiri, not that coward manlet Naegi.

He's also clarivoyant.

SHSL Necromancer

wtf I'm gonna kill on command now

If Hajizuru does something really crazy tomorrow, then I'll make a new Madara pasta for him.

Watch the stream.

wtf I'm gonna kill the people I know and love now

Stream on taima.tv/r/drg

>trying to prevent a miracle like that
Nice try.

FUCK YOU

It's the big finale, watch the stream and be disappointed together with us

It'd be cool if all of the thread posters WOULDN'T BE AUTISTIC ENOUGH TO WATCH RAWS SO WE CAN ALL MEME IN SYNC INSTEAD OF HAVING TO GROUPS

Zero and you're full of shit.

I'm sure he could do something about the ones in coma at least.

Fuck off Mitarai

RYOTA YOU FUCKING DOUBLE NIGGER

HAIL HOPE

Not even luck can save you from my anime.

>still wearing his SDR2 outfit

Already bummed, he looks 10x better in an actual suit.

So is Hope broadcasting in Despair's slot at 10 or is it a different time?

Learn Japanese you mongrel.

FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I'm honestly surprised it took this long for someone to put a gun in Junko's hand.

Where would he get a change of clothes user? Jabberwock is a wasteland in the real world.

HEY CHIAKI!

That weed must of been something. Then again, if you are the Ultimate Lucker, 30% chance is practically 100%. Did the writers even think this through?

It wouldn't be unexpected if a miracle happened regardless.

Kirigiri is alive, she is going to save the world last moment
screenshot this anons, and mark my words

My kinda hope

Sorry, user. It's over now.

wtf i love hope now

No, that's the thing, he's really fucking good at just about anything.

Kodaka's NG code is "write a story that makes sense"

He literally changed the pier from stone to wood, I'm sure he could have changed his outfit if he felt like it.

This mechanics is so exploitable though. He spams ultimate clairvoyance and ultimate luck together then everything becomes predictable. LITERALLY DEFEATING THE PURPOSE OF HIS PLAN IN SEEING THAT HOPE IS PREDICTABLE. WRITERS ARE HACKS.

Jabberwock is an actual resort in the real world. It's probably shut down though. Remember what Twogami said in chapter 1?

>Munakata called him a "Deus Ex Machina"
It could happen, I think.

I still believe.

with those expressions and the sweating. I'll believe it.

I'll be Mitaraiposting until the end, friend.
Haven't seen a JUZOBOYS this thread yet though

>"You can only override the broadcast by using the identification of a Future Foundation branch leader, Naegi. It's over!"

for the love of god please source

>this thursday

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING HE CAN'T PREDICT. Izuru is broken as a character.

I'm legitimately considering killing myself after this

youtu.be/bUFWXpYJKaI

So... in the end, Junko is really the culprit for everything that happened in this wild ride?

Except the whole thing is about seeing which is less predictable for him, not about them not being predictable at all. Hope gave him things like Chiaki's determination to try and save him which produced an unusual, interesting result (him crying despite assuming that all of his emotions were gutted).

?

We'll see JUZO anons in the last thread I hope. It was a fun ride.

don't worry. just wait a couple of hours

Right here, my friend

/r/ing the gif of chibi Komaru walking away

Pay attention to what Junko says in the last part of the episode

I wanna actually wear Makoto's hoodie

How can Chiaki even be alive? Chiakizuru was her last chance.

Kodaka made her real just to kill her.

Alright, that was bad wording on my part. Meant to say unpredictable. But he's practically omniscient if he has both ultimate luck and clairvoyance. He's lucky, so his predictions are always right. Shouldn't he see the inevitable tears coming?

Four Naegis in a row
How hardhearted to trample them

Does anyone have the rare Hajimeme of Future Squidward?

Why are using a bigger, worse-looking gif over the webm? Seriously.

i loled at this reference

source for the image

user, I was on the chiaki is alive bit until monday aired.

Fucking how?

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE

Look at that fucking ahoge

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=18338506

Naegi's ahoge is very weak in DR3 unfortunately

No he didn't. He had analytic ability, but it wasn't from her. She was most likely not the first analyst to enroll in the 78 years the school existed.

If 0, Naegi poops his pants in the last minute.

That what you get for being a liar

>this kills the naegi

Sweetie

And then Munakata appears.

Tsumaranai.

If 0, OP is kill

DELET THIS

THERE WAS NO ONE WHO COULD EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR HERO JUZO

>Punched Naegi in order to defend his bro
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag because he knew that he was the traitor all along
>Had a misunderstanding with the Gozuboys
>Saved Hinata from getting killed by HPA
>The master of chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was because he was a merciful hero, and not just to flex his muscles and check dat ass (because he only want's Munakata's ass)
>Went full ham on the evil old man mastermind and crew to save the FF
>Roundhouse kicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet in order to stop the second coming of Junko Enoshima
>Unable to stop some mentally deranged kid from blowing up half the school because he was too busy being a hero
>Had a misunderstanding with the donut but spared her
>Survived 2 missile barrages by an evil robot bent on destroying all hope
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, becoming the undisputed best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his love no matter what
>Only took a 2 episode rest before kicking the shin of everyone again
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Was not seduced by Ruruka's sweets because he was so loyal to Munakata
>Has enough consideration to the normies to use them as a coatrack
>Even at the world's end, he was still gunning for a piece
>Such a straight forwarded bro, he bends his own sexuality
>Saves the manlet when he's in need, cutting of his hand to be the savior he truely is! Saving everyone with the power of determination
>Single handedly stopped the killing game, physically and literally
J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

I'm late, sorry, brother!

thanks user

I wanna actually shoot hope up Makoto's ass.

If 0, Ibuki is the first comatose DR2 to wake up and starts giving blowjobs to everyone.

See you Friday

BURN THE WITCH!!!

kotoko's mom...
She is..something else..

Can we seriously talk about how amazing ahoges are?
Makoto's and Hajime's ahoge's are so fucking cool

You people really suck at this, don't you?

JUZO A CUTE

Most of us dont use scripts.

If 0, DR3 is non-canon.

I have an ahoge that I like to grope while I masturbate

If dubs, Kodaka will commit seppuku from Japanese lynch mobs over Chiaki's and Kyoko's permanent death

Did you think I'd forgotten, Kaede?

For a thousand trials I have waited, watched in dejection as you made your fellow, pitiful "friends" great again. I hope you enjoyed yourself. I really do.

Because in the time that you were protagonist, I have amassed a great and terrible army of of
hope delegates - hopegates, if you will, Kaede.

Without you around to ward off the forces of Hope, I can finally escape from my prison. You just made your first mistake, Kaede. Now I can return to that fateful night in 2016 and claim what is rightfully mine!

Together with my army of hopegates, I will finally have the majority I need to become the V3 Protagonist, and fight a calculated hopeocratic campaign for Supreme Hoperlord. Nothing will stand in our way. Goodbye, Kaede. Your Pianist ways will taint the Party no longer.

This is the priesthood rising! With my new powers, I will plunge this Academy into TEN THOUSAND YEARS of "hope", and the delegates...they will be at my side every step of the way. Thank you, Kaede.

Komaru has the best one

how do you grow an ahoge? this is my goal in life

If 5 Mitarai lives and becomes chairman of the Kibou foundation

Stop rolling you clowns.
We're better than this.

I know it's just for storytelling purposes, but I still find it weird that nearly every citizen in Towa City had a habit of writing their thoughts and life story in notebooks.

Post your face when the finale starts off with a Monokuma recap.

Completely agree with this.

holy shit the trips ends the dubs!

>A lot of VAs having speaking roles in the episode.

It better not be because of flashbacks to DR2.

SHSL EVERYTHING

Komaru's ahoge is so /fa/

But you rolled too, no fair

>four MCs.
So, those are Naegi, Hinata, Munakata, and Mitarai right?
That leaves Togami, Hagakure, and Asahina.
So, how many are we going to get?
There are still seven character slots on the website to be filled.

Tugging hard on someone's ahoge is like tugging hard on their penis. You don't do it.

daily reminder that KAEDE IS A BIGOTED ROBOPHOBIC ORGOBITCH

>50% of the episode is flashbacks
>25% of the episode is explaining the plot again

Webdev error.

My timezone says today.

oh I forgot. They'll have every dead character in the theater. So we'll see all the dead DR1s but not the DR2s.

Ogata and Hagakure VAs said there are a lot of speaking roles in the last episode.

Just because a character gets a speaking role, doesnt mean that they get a character slot on the website (see Nagisa in Mirai or Makoto in Despair)

Now this is true despair

A lot of people lost almost everything they cared about. They might feel some kind of solace in at least leaving behind their presumably final thoughts.

>Those sprites
fucking awesome

>Hajime Hinata
>Junko Enoshima
>Sonia Nevermind
>Kazuichi Souda
>Akane Owada
>Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu
>Kodaka's middle finger

But there's no one left alive that has more speaking roles.
Unless we get another theater scene with dead characters.

Not mine.

When?

even keep writing as they are hunted or killed. that dedication.

>Komaru has the best one
nice but i prefer Genocider's ahoge

That would be horrible.

Is he an ok Ahoge user?

I really hope that Keebo ends up being a good character and doesn't just die in the first case. He seems interesting.

Kirigiri is alive in the name of hope.

>But there's no one left alive that has more speaking roles.
What are you talking about? Theres the DR2 survivors plus them waking up at the very end. Maybe Kirigiri at the end. Theater being a thing for dead characters, etc.

I fucking dare you, Kodaka!
Find a way to make this shit worse!
Because it's not possible at this point!

Your hope is weak

No she's not

NISA should get Jensen's VA for the dub

the main characters thing just means its the most prevalent characters that are talking between eachother in a single scene, munakata is likley left out of that cause hes beat modeing it down in the basement, hinata and naegi are definitely gonna shit talk mitarai so those 3 are a guarantee, the 4th will probably be kirigiri is shes alive and if not who the fuck knows who the 4th one will be.

No

yes she is

Nope

Stupid question; I keep seeing this filename on a bunch of sprites from UDG, is there a zip/DL somewhere around?

This

>those 7's
Hope always wins.

Kirigiri is the true mastermind guys. That's the reason why her death scene wasn't shown in the afterlife theater.

If you aren't born with one, try going into solitary confinement for at least a year. You'd have to wear the same outfit , eat the same food, and read the same magizines everyday, but hey, it worked for Komaru.

>Kodaka's middle finger
Who's voicing him?

.-:-:/::///:.
./:---------:/o+.
-/-----:--:-:/+ooo-
`/::---://-/:-/+osso
-://-/.//+-::++ssoys
-/+s/o+s+::.:syhhoyy
+osyy+/:```-::+yoyy- ``
:s+y+.````````/yohyso/:+`
` `/yo+s/.`````./soyyyy+/:y
+/:/syoo+osyo/:/yyosyyyhyss/
:+/+osssysyyo+/++shmmmsoo+:
.:+soshddh/-/yy:smmmd+-.`
.sh+.ymmyosoyyssmmmy+sdy+
ddy.ommmhddo::osdmmmo+dmm.
-mmo-mmdmmdmdy/ssmmdmh+dmm:
ymmssdmdmmdmmmd+ymdyyhsdmm.
`ddmmmdmhhdmyhdd:omd+yyhmmN`
oddmmmdmdddo/hmd++dmhhhmmmN`
`dmmmddmdmmd+/hmh+ommmmymmmN-
`ymddddmmmmmm+-ydh-/mmmN:ddmN:
/dddddmdyddmm+:ymh-/mmmNsdmmN:
.dddddd+omdmds/ymd:+mmmmhmmmNs
:oo/-/+dddmmy/+so:+mNmmNmmmmN-
yddddmmsoo+ooomNmmmNmdmmd`
+mdddddmoosoosomNmmmmNmmmmo
-mdmdmmddossoosommmdmmmNmmmm`
信じて

you have no proof shes dead

>the 4th will probably be kirigiri is shes alive
If she's alive, she's weak as fuck from the poison.

I dont know why people are under the delusion that kirigiri is just going to pop up and be surprise! At the best she'll get a scene at the end with medic going "she's still alive" and shit.

>traveling across country back home
>have to wait all day Thursday to watch episode
>cant lurk Cred Forums because I dont want to be spoiled
true despair

made me think

nani

can download them here
spriters-resource.com/playstation_vita/danganronpaanotherepisodeultradespairgirls/

By the way, was Killer Killer even relevant? Fucking Koadaka man

Hand over all your donuts or the hopeboy gets it.

Yes. I agree.

It had characters from DR3 in it, so yes, it was relevant to an extent.

I have so little faith in this series that I'll probably just go on Cred Forums to get a summary of what happened.

Guys, I don't think DR3's story is that good. But instead of listing what sucked, I'll talk about what was good.

>All the class 77 goofing around stuff was fun
>UDG episode was great for me Cuz I played that game and loved the story and characters.
>...

I don't think I liked a whole lot of this. I think my enjoyment is clouded because I liked the previous games.

DO IT

Munakata and Juzo? They only appeared in the last chapters tough

>UDG episode was great
Fuck no. It was filler in a series that's already rushed enough as it is. There was seriously no point in including it, especially considering now how they have to resolve the entire story in one twenty-minute episode. Then again, they did do the exact same thing with having the 76 trio take up a whole Despair episode, but at least they could afford to have filler in that arc.

>that one Junko thread after episode 12

Good thread

DR3 is so bad that it actually makes me like the games less.

I thought the killing game was funny because of the NGE reference

Yeah. The entire episode felt like filler

What if Hopebot has Makoto/Nagito's voice actor?

Will the hope memes intensify?

Agreed.

Did Asahina actually manage to get out of Mitarai's control or is she pretending?
I bet she's going to pull a Chisa at the end of Hope arc and murder Naegi.

Sorry. Komaru has already eaten them all

Junko threads are the best.

Sure, none of it mattered in the grand scheme of things, but it gave me resolution to those characters.

by the next day Kodaka is assassinated by the ISIS or the Yakuza

Thanks.

So, why exactly does Kodaka think people want to buy a spinoff game of a dead character?

daily reminder that KAEDE ALSO STOLE THE MC SPOT!

Hand over all your hopeboys or the donut gets it.

The Reserve Course riots were cool to see.

If Naegi and Komaeda had a Luck 1v1, who would win?

He'll have Mitarai's instead to contrast Kaede's VA as Mitarai's VA played Naegi in the stage play and Kaede's VA played Junko.
No escape from animanlet.

BEST GIRL COMING THROUGH

Implosion

They cancel out like Komaeda vs Izuru

Komaeda. Naegi has bad luck.

Is it bad that in a potential epilogue I want to see that Komaru and Touko are still living together in a Boston marriage?

Along with what we see the other characters doing.

Reminder that they're intentionally going to make the ending as vague as possible to get you to buy the BDs which will have loose ends tied up as bonus content. What a shame nobody will buy them as the nips have already spoken and sales tanked with the deaths of Kirigiri and Chiaki.

would be entertaining for sure tho

Oh shit, I just noticed

>Peko and Mukuro glaring at each other

Absolutely DEEPEST LORE

Post Character's you'd fug

Hopeman, most likely.

DR1 ended vague
DR2 ended vague
DR3 is gonna end vague too

Luck wise: Komaeda
Hope wise: Naegi-kun

Naegi's luck kills everyone but himself. Nagito has the same problem, but he himself does get fucked over by his luck a lot harder by his own luck.

Didn't they said it would be a closing to the series?? I doubt it will be vague as DR1

Naegi's "luck" is just plot armor so unless it's a matter of life and death, Komaeda would win.

Already posted:
I regret nothing

Since this ride is at an end soon, post your favorite memes from all of it. This is my personal fav

in other words post komaru

What could they possibly achieve in 30 minutes?

To be more specific then: Let's say both of them throw the insta-kill poison up in the air at the same time. Who would die first?

Komaeda would win in a way that completely devastates Naegi, but it would lead to an event a month later that winds up benefiting Naegi in the long run.

My queen.

Couldn't even hesitate.

All of them desu.

gun memes best memes

I can't believe Izuru would willingly put himself in a virtual reality to argue with these clowns.

Yeaaaa boi

i liked the characters they introduced for the future arc, most of them, so yeah that was nice

>"I hate franchises that kill off characters from previous entries. It would be too cruel for the survivors of DR1 to be put in another killing game."
>"I'm making DR3 for the fans, it's basically the ultimate fanservice material."
>"Killer Killer will be important."
>"Ultimate Despair Girls will be important."
WHEN WILL THE LIES END

that's.. probably the best ending for Fukawa at this point.

>it's just temporary ! until master realizes his love and picks me up!
>Sure Toko-chan. ut's only been a few years afterall
>....
>Come to bed now. we need to get up early tomorrow.

Las 16 horas y las traducciones de JKAnime obviamente.

>Peko
>He's mine you little shit go get fucked by your sister again smelly bitch

does anyone like this cunt? He's the most useless character in the entire franchise

I love me some donuts.

Put the gun down.

chiaki needs to stay dead

put YOUR gun down now. You know how we police deal with color people

The second one wasn't a lie, despairfags are fans too.

Something extremely bizarre and ridiculous would happen, like a tornado/tsunami hitting the building and saving them both while they'd still get injured.

Put the hopeboy down.

So, what was the point on focusing so much on the Class 76 trio, to the point of them getting a dedicated Despair episode? Their arc was essentially in a vacuum and only Ruruka became relevant to the story once the other two had died, and even then it was just to get Kizakura killed.

The strawberry seed only reveals itself three times user.

dont make me do it

who r you

this

Fuck you, he was cute and funny.

Don't move or I shoot.

these two and celes too

do it you pussy

Please shoot.

Not his fault he literally got stuck with the most unfortunate NG code

Despair.

There's no escape from Kodaka's wild ride.

>Terasawa: The creators will see a lot of "How could you do this kind of plot development and those kind of scenes", comments confronting our "weapons". I think DR3 is that kind of work.

>Higa: We have to stop these guys!

>Terasawa: It's already impossible. You can't stop us.

>Everyone: *laughs*

>Kodaka: I called it, the "It isn't my fault/responsibility" comment.

>Kishi: A wise remark! (laugh)

>Terasawa: So, Danganronpa 3 was created by people with these kind of "murder weapons". I hope you will enjoy it until the end.

He's pretty cool. Gives an idea of what other kind of SHSL talents there were out there, and being an agricultural expert, it makes sense that he would be leading a branch in a organization trying to restore civilization. Sure he was useless on screen, but he didn't take up more screentime than he deserved unlike some certain class 76 and 74 goons.

do it you despair cunt

move aside ill do it for you

That first one isn't necesarily a lie. He hates it, but that doesn't mean he won't do it.

the ending is going to be disappointing
ahhh.. all this despair I'm feeling

Put the photoshop down.

Who has the best ass in the series? KIRIGIRI IS S T A C K E D

Cure W. For some reason Seiko's a complete retard when it comes to her medicines. She gives Bandai shit after he's DEAD and the dog didn't even fucking try to take those pills.

This is my first time seeing this one, that's good shit

Gunmaeda and Hajimemes are my favorites.

you know you cant stop the shop

No shes gonna show up and say shit, just cause shes weak as shit doesnt mean she cant speak. Fake killing her off only to not have her be prominent int he ending would be such a cop out.

Do it.

Now that this is all over, my only regret is not saving all the Hajime air guitaring people images. I only have a dozen or so.

do it u wont u unlucky bich
shsl pussy

i want to save as many as i can, can you dump the ones you have?

probably playing normie music

doing gods work user

Hajimeme the COOL boy. the HOPE boy. the NOT TRAITOR BOY. the always with the last trends BOY

¡QUE CHINGUE A SU MADRE EL ZETSUBOU!

why the fuck would they use the word "consent"

>5. Kibou-hen is a finale to both Mirai-hen and Zetsubou-hen so a lot of VAs appear. So all the people couldn’t gather at once. In the team recording main characters, there were only 3~4 people.
>6. Matsukaze: It’s becoming a more spoiler for Justice Robo, but there were really a lot of people when we were recording.
>7. He was surprised that he wasn’t in the main team because Ogata wasn’t there.
>8. Hagakure says that this anime’s plot progression is hard to read. Some questions will be answered and some questions won’t be.

He never said that Killer Killer would be "important". He said it was connected to DR3, and it is, because several characters from DR3 appear in Killer Killer.

to let us make the amazing memes

tfw you're the only one dumping memes

rape is going to happen

So what did the killer have against Seiko and Bandai specifically? They both had complete bullshit NG codes and it was a miracle Seiko survived as long as she did.

The scenes when Naegi loses his shit are priceless

So am I just imagining this or does it seem more westerners like Hajime while more easterners like Naegi.

>Hajime
>Mitarai
>Naegi
Who is the 4th?

Did someone say "rape"?

Fine.

>somebody saved my edit
Feels weird.

I don't believe in memes.
Have some garbage quality.

>147863445
You know who

Why not both?

With how dark the building was, Seiko's wasn't actually that much of an issue.

>that high quality scan of 2nd hitler
already?

They both look like they're resisting to fighting each other.

You must have missed them.

i can't be the only one seeing this

I love SHSL Hitler.

Togami.

Yeah, they were posted 10 hours ago or so.

I'll actually be kind of pissed if kirigiri doesnt wind up alive and start debating mitarai alongside naegi.

Even if hes voiced by yuki kaji?

>that fucking neck

Will there be a "TELL THEM, KYOKO" moment from Naegi?

Just your imagination.

W-wait, is he actually being voiced by Yuki Kaji?
That's even better.

Do you have a link? Google gives me nothing.

>Hajime
>Yu
Right idea, wrong character.

Fucking awesome, thanks guys!

Why the fuck would you be mad if a character who died doesn't show up?

That picture seems friendlier. Something about their expressions looked forced in the other one.

Maki was her name, right?

God I am so fucking excited for drv3, gotta dodge spoilers for a year or more though.

I thought the Kirigiri posting was just shitposting baits, but it's still happening after a month. What is wrong with you guys?

Wtf I hate despair now

I wonder why Astronaut wanted to become an astronaut.

Did she kill a bunch of kids?

Does anyone have the hopeman gun meme where they're army men/snipers? Only ones I never got around to saving, and going through the archive hasn't given me anything yet.

Drawfriend here, taking requests.

No lewds please.

I wouldn't mind, he gets shit roles sometimes but he would actually be great for that kind of character

And now I can't unsee it. Thanks user.

Monaca had the right idea. If you're bored, try space.

hopebot finally taking down kaede for the spot of mc

>someone saved my edit
wew lad

>draw Junko
>give her a new name
>brand new character
why is this allowed

To find the burger

So what's the airtime of the final episode? ETA?

Is that confirmed? Yuki Kaji can do a really good performance he's just always horribly miscast 90% of the time. If the dictator is a chuuni-type then it should be good because he actually excels at evil villain characters.

Baby pictures of the dr2 and 3 casts. At least some of them would be nice.

Kaede taking out hopebot to secure my spot

Because Kodaka had to shove his waifu into V3 somehow.

Sure

Nagito!
Or Komaru!

would you?

Deathfag please leave, the montage spoiled shes coming back.

I still say it's the impossibly hope-filled olympic athlete.
Even the people of Dangan-chan couldn't stop discussing her "proportions"

God bless you, user

Yeah, that's definitely a friendly hair ruffling and Naegi is only adjusting his tie.

Ultimate Dictator donning M. Bison's outfit

>I still laugh at this shit no matter what
Is there something wrong with me?

>my spot

my wife Ibuki is cute. CUTE!
I hope she appears in the last episode, at least for a bit.

Komaru drenching Fukawa with water using a garden hose

Your welcome

Hinanami happy ending!

We need people to bother SC about fixing his fingers.

I love the her positive vibes

Just like how it spoiled Miaya coming back, right?

Because that's absolutely going to happen.

are you sure you want to do this?

Probably a cameo to show all is not lost. Which is a shame, because I also really like Ibuki.
Wonder if Leon ever pestered her about making a band or if she ever pestered Sayaka about it.

in a better world this would happen.

probably. I still laugh whenever I read

l-lewd

It looks fine to me. Are you sure there's six fingers? I think it's just his neck peeking out from the top of his hand.

she died before the game started though

>hinanami happy ending
see

He has five fingers, but his thumb isn't showing.

Anyone has Junko's OST? really like the song

Sayaka is an idol, not a musician. All she does is dance on stage and lip sync.

Leon is an amateur. He might go into music but he probably doesn't know how to play an instrument yet. At least not well.

That said, with everything Ibuki said to Hajime during her Free Time events, neither of those issues might have even mattered to her.

You and me both

5 fingers + hidden thumb = 6 fingers.

I hope we get some Chisa this episode.

also this. I think i am retarted

Maybe that IS his thumb, it can just get really long.

literally the first google result you dumb whoreworshipper

Really hard to choose. 16 hours is a classic but it sort of died off after that happened, Gunman memes were annoying at first but they've grown on me, Hajimemes are always great, and Juzoboys have grown beyond the level of mere memes so I don't think they count anymore.

If I really had to choose, I think it'd be this guy right here. Post Jins, for the final time.

Dude no.

I mean the original hq OST, not something ripped from an ep

Polydactly is a thing. I'm interested to see if he actually has it or if it was just a fuck up.

I'm excitable for all the wrong reasons

What if he's supposed to have six fingers?

There is a case of somebody being born with six fingers on each hand, and the extras were fully functional.

not released yet

Well said, you nailed it!

You know, AI Chiaki's spiel about them getting to choose their own futures, unlike her, rings a lot more hollow than it used to knowing that human Chiaki was unable to do that. Her future was preordained to end in suffering and there was nothing that she could do to change that except try to pin her hopes on a miracle, which Junko even mocked. She deserves a happy ending of some kind. It doesn't need to be explicitly romantic but just something where she's alive and playing games again would be okay with me.

Goodnight /day people. Today was a great shit posting day

see

This man and his words are reputable. I say this as an unrelated third party, who is only affiliated with Hope's Peak Academy™ in that our family goes to that fine establishment

I forgot about Jinposting, I love it.

These threads are exhilarating, like a good workout.

Could you draw some Tenko

Fuck you, Junko isn't a whore.

Yeah, i just saw that picture, so they gotta fix that.

Dude, check out this hope.

I was more hoping for a double you got that wrong from both of them.

>Less than 12 hours until the final episode
Man, these months flew by, what a fun ride.

I want to cum in cumaru!!

Probably not.
I still think the cutest match would be having her try to recruit Aoi.
We know for a fact from FTEs, school-mode and in-game dialogue that Aoi is:
>Also extremely active and energetic
>Determined and open to challenge new things
>Really bad at singing but enjoys going to karaoke anyway
All of these could easily be worked into a short story.
Hell, they could even pull a joke where Ibuki tells her to sing with a deeper voice and she sings "staple stable"

Thank god
Let this shitty anime end already

I want to cum inside her womb

So how long is it gonna take from airing to raws to HOPE subs?

Last time it took over 12 hours for the episode to go up (don't know exactly how much longer because I went to sleep at that point). Should we expect a similar performance this time?

i want to stroke her ahoge

image limit reached, new thread

>still page 1
>image limit reached
Dammit, I was just about to post memes.

They said they'd be faster in the last thread unless something came up.

Blue thread, user.
Plus, she has already decided to stay pute for her brother

There is a thread already

weird, I checked the catalog and didn't see that

>people already leaving the thread
for what purpose

You fuckwits seriously going to leave a thread that hasn't reached bump limit yet?

Which thread are we using

I love Juzo

YOU HOMOPHOBIC, REDNECK DICK

Sauce for this poor man? Reverse Search gives nothing

from official site

Whether he is a Sayaka or a Kirigiri, he's officially a love interest

Fuck yeah, gonna get so much detective dicking in my white girl pussy

danganronpa.com/v3/special/

Ishimaru should have lived.

Poor Cap, he is 6 feet under the ground.

>Chibi Komaru
>Chibi Maruko-chan voices Monokuma
Genius casting. Still prefer evil Doraemon though.

Detective dies first. Book it.

Juzo made it worth it

This

>he

This You've done fucked up this time, Kodaka

You're gay user, just accept it already. The guys you like won't magicaly turn into girls for the sake of soothing your insecurities.

So is it going to become a trope of DR going forward that the MC and a super good detective will get along?

I certainly wouldn't mind, as long as all detectives are handsome stoic kuuderes.

I want to wash Toko.

Cumnail.

Good end.