I hope so.

Sleep tight Chiakers

Nice numbers.

I need pictures of Tenko Chabashira.

when do you think we will get an english release even if we do get one

Donuts!

She didn't deserve any of this ...

Why does her uniform look undersized?

It's okay, we will find new donut shops!
If there aren't any, we will make them from flour!
If there is no flour, we will grow some wheat!

>Mitarai is about to launch Hope Instrumentality project
>Hajime and Naegi chimes in
>"SORE WA CHIGAU ZO"
>Mitarai gives an angry look
>"Everybody is in despair, is all my fault, i must put an end to this."
>"SORE WA CHIGAU ZO"
>Enter in class 77
>"They may be rid of despair, but despair is in everybody's hearts. If we can rid of it from the heart, then we can save the world."
>"Sore wa chigau yo"
>Manlet speaks
>"That's not true, if you can work towards a hope, things will be okay."
>Class 77 basically background props
>"Look at Nanami, bitch is dead like a mofo"
>"Sore wa chigau zo"
>"Look"
>Takes gymbag out from out of nowhere
>Zips open the bag
>"Nanami Onnahole"

THEN PROVE IT, MAGGOT

GET ON THE GROUND AND GIVE ME FIFTY...
PERCENT OF YOUR LIQUIDATED CAPITAL!

YOU ARE PATHETIC, IF YOU WANT TO APPLY TO HOPE'S PEAK ACADEMY, YOUU NEED GUTS. YOU NEED SPIRIT. YOU NEED TO MAKE AT LEAST FORTY THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS PER YEAR!

YOUR ACADEMY NEEDS YOU! APPLY TODAY!

D-Dad, please stop.

NISA won't drop a cash cow they've managed to toss out gamebreaking bugs, yet still sell.
The only question is when. Personally, I don't see any earlier than July, but I'm a bit of a pessimist with game translations to be fair.

Bud, the blatant mismanagement from the trustees of your academy and the general retardation of the staff are a huge component to the end of the world as we know it.
So yeah, maybe you should take it down a notch and play it cool.

Not now, Kyouko-chan, dad needs money to fund the Ultimate Hope so Tengan-san can finally shut the fuck up.

Haha, delusions! Aren't you ashamed of making such absurd claims against the so well reviewed and critically acclaimed Hope's Peak Academy™? The way you speak is almost like you believe that some teenager girl could end the world as we know it! Ha ha!

What's this about killing games, human experiments, and giant explosions?
Tell me my tuition covers this for me

I would call July an extremely optimistic release date. DR1 took 4 years and 2 took 11 months.

That would imply they were translating it for 4 years.

Hand over all your donuts or the hopeboy gets it.

WHERE
ARE
MY
DOUJINS,
JAPAN?

It took 15 months between the rerelease and the American release. In other words, expecting DRV3 in before Winter 2017 is optimistic.

The real question is, are we gonna see Izuru in the episode?

You know why you know nothing.

>Mind-wiped Asahina understanding Ryouta's order as telling her to fuck the stamina out of Naegi thus rendering him immobile never

THERE WAS NO ONE WHO COULD EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR HERO JUZO

>Punched Naegi in order to defend his bro
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag because he knew that he was the traitor all along
>Had a misunderstanding with the Gozuboys
>Saved Hinata from getting killed by HPA
>The master of chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was because he was a merciful hero, and not just to flex his muscles and check dat ass (because he only want's Munakata's ass)
>Went full ham on the evil old man mastermind and crew to save the FF
>Roundhouse kicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet in order to stop the second coming of Junko Enoshima
>Unable to stop some mentally deranged kid from blowing up half the school because he was too busy being a hero
>Had a misunderstanding with the donut but spared her
>Survived 2 missile barrages by an evil robot bent on destroying all hope
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, becoming the undisputed best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his love no matter what
>Only took a 2 episode rest before kicking the shin of everyone again
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Was not seduced by Ruruka's sweets because he was so loyal to Munakata
>Has enough consideration to the normies to use them as a coatrack
>Even at the world's end, he was still gunning for a piece
>Such a straight forwarded bro, he bends his own sexuality
>Saves the manlet when he's in need, cutting of his hand to be the savior he truely is! Saving everyone with the power of determination
>Single handedly stopped the killing game, physically and literally
J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

I believe so, brother!

MITAR-AI

A boy falls in love with anime.
Unable to share his love, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the ability to draw anime on his own. Never minding the strange techniques he uses, he immediately starts work, and is overjoyed to find out that his anime can make people cry from hope.
But, the next day, when he recounts the things he wants to do with his anime to a girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he his anime to is not the same girl he thought she was. In fact, she doesn’t believe in hope at all. She is the Super High-School Level Despair, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own mind-influencing abilities, who is blissfully unaware of her intentions.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to create the darkest, most despairful anime in order to equip the world with the weapons they need to conquer hope once and for all. While the two chase their respective goals, DESPAIR ensues as the boy begins to realize what he's doing and questions the NATURE of HOPE.

Nothing about me.

Or my dual katanas.

Keep in mind, they translated the re-release. Likely because they got themselves the license for the full Reloaded version explains why 2 didn't take so long after one's release.
Since they have an established relationship, they can just wait until post Japanese release to get the scripts, and start work.

See: ATLUS

I'd suck Munakata's dick no homo

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>Stream going "DRIVE FORM" during the stream
It's a whole new experience watching it there.

>Kiibo is just ultimate robot
I'm in tears right now. This is way too good

Dude, check out this hope.

We get it Juzo, you are already dead, no need to stay in the closet.

But of course it does...n't! Well, unless you pre order our, also extremely well reviewed, Hope's Peak Academy™ Deluxe Life Insurance Premium Membership Pack, RIGHT NOW! It will only cost you an extra 75% of your family's total income plus taxes (no refunds!).

If you still have any doubts, worry not! For we got Our Boy Juzo guarding the gates from the filthy normies who cannot afford such an amazing deal!

I really hope Mitarai dies

>this thursday

TFW ur the Ultimate Detective and a fucking Pianist declares herself the leader

Somehow liking Juzo ended up making me like Munakata, too.

Can somebody post some you know why dank maymays

AI Chiaki flat!

The Ultimate Detective will be the 1st or 2nd to die

I don't think the detective would care that much.
SHSL Hitler probably does, though.

TFW ur fucking Hitler and a fucking Pianist declares herself the leader

I want to marry Mitarai!

>Munakata arrives and sees brainwashed Asahina cuddling to Naegi as a dried-up corpse with a stupid smile
>SHSL luck indeed

Less than 12 hours to go. Drop your dankest Hajimemes.

I want to go to Hope College with anons and bully them

My god, will Hajimeme ever get old?

Not going to happen. There's a less chance of him dying than there is the ending actually being good.

Hajimemes unite!

Voici un de mes plus danques hajimemes!

Why is a guy wearing a skirt

Meh, if there is anything I've learned with DR is that if your talent is too hard to figure into the story significantly, chances are, you'll never get to use it.
Such as:
>Asahina never swimming
>Fuyuhiko and Sonia having leadership-related talents but rarely if ever taking the lead
>Hiyoko never dancing

Funny that his Cred Forums nickname is Hitler and he is holding Fanta.
Fanta actually had it's origins in Nazi Germany.

MY WAIFU DIED FOR NO FUCKING REASON.

FUCK ACCEPTANCE, THIS IS BULLSHIT.

Hiyoko danced during Mahiru's funeral while Ibuki sang and Chiaki played the triangle.

Well it was either kill Kirigiri in an elaborate killing game or ask Ryouta for his anime, and as you know talking to Ryouta is SUPER AWKWARD...

Stage 4, complete!
You are win!

Yes that is what the referance

Since Hitler's title supposedly better translates into something more grandiose like "Supreme Leader", I'm hoping he'll have a ridiculous personality but the capability to actually back it up.

The hand doesn't rot even after several months. It's magic.

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-023026&page=top

Kyouko figure getting a rerelease. Confirmed for alive.

Do you think the Monokumars will be the Monobeasts of the game?

What if Supreme Leader is a nice dude but also casually talks about genociding Jews?

shes coming back next episode.

Calm down you'll get her back tomorrow

Oh yeah.
Point still stands for the other 3.
>Supreme leader
But like, a cult leader? Or like an actual authoritarian political figure?

>tfw want this
>tfw dropping 116 dollars on a figurine is too much

So this is despair huh? Not bad.

Screencap me anons.

If we go full ZTD and time travel is somehow brought into this shitfest, I'll tattoo COMPLEX MOTIVES on my fucking ass.

Who's gonna live, Chiaki or Kirigiri?

strawpoll.me/11325885

no

Four Naegis in a row
How hardhearted to trample them

Who /jin/ here?

Why is Stage Play Nagito so perfect?

Are the parents dead or not?

hajimeme

One of my favorites. How is this spite so versatile?

Well, I'm not surprised.
Wonder how she's gonna get bullshitted back.
Are the other waifus coming back to life, too?

THERE'S STILL TIME FOR A TIME TRAVEL END

youtube.com/watch?v=wuJrTSit2Fc

best You Know Why ive seen, thanks for this

He's the only one actually acting. Everybody else fucking sucks.

Most likely but not guaranteed. There was no confirmation of whether Monaca actually killed them. We also don't know if Junko decided to keep more than 1 loved one alive for the final motive.

DELET THIS

This is DR, everyone dies meaninglessly.
In the first game, they were killing each other to get out of a shelter they locked themselves into voluntarily, all to step into a world in shambles.
In the second game, they were killing each other for the chance of giving the arquitect of the apocalypse a new body to wreak havoc in while they's step into a destroyed world that hates them.
This time around, it's a cucko old fart who couldn't resist the chance of fucking with some random youngsters while at the same time searching for a successor in the form of a whiny animefaggot who wasn't moved enough by the apocalypse to actually do something.
Tengan's retarded plan actually manages to be more hopeless than Junko''s twisted plans from DR1 or 2

ONE LAST TIME EVERYBODY BEFORE TODAY'S BIG DUMB FINALE
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

KAEDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

How does it feel, knowing your beloved Yukizome was tainted by THESE?

Posting yaoi Juzo.

ON A SCALE OF 1/DESPAIR HOW MANY FLASHBACKS WILL THIS EPISODE HAVE?

This is the closest I've gotten to Tengan lewds.
I'll take it.

Yeah, but at least in 1 and 2 those made ""sense"" tengen's plan is just....fuck him.

>tfw when the most rational and non-retarded plan was the one made by a 10-year-old

あああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ

I'm going to miss Roboposting most of all...

>Kyoko dies to give Makoto a confidence boost
>Hajime figuratively kills himself for a confidence boost
>Komaru turns lesbian for a confidence boost
>everyone in the fucking Future Foundation dies to give Mitarai a confidence boost
I hope Kaede is as much a go-getter as her character description implies she is, just for the sake of something a little different

>dr3 ends
>chiaki dead
>"I'm coming baby"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>...
Well, there's still Cred Forums and /vg/, good luck.

FUAAAHAAAAAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>implying she won't be raped to lose her confidence

Fucked up the name, nice.

Here you go!

HHHHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHH

Is he gonna get SAYAKA'd?

In order to improve relations with the Novoselic people, we're arranging a marriage between you an their princess. This is going to be your wife, so get to know her well.

After I finish the game,I'll stop going to dr threads because theres nothing to speculate anymore

>this is truely ultimate despair

It's literally Kirigiri pulling a Naoto

delet this

Do you approve of this box art?

>Original Anime Super Danganronpa 2.5: Nagito Komaeda and the Destroyer of the World (Blu-ray) – Nagito Komaeda, who experienced death in the program. What kind of world did he see? How did he wake up? An original, single episode story that continues from the Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope’s Peak Academy anime.
oh god it really is set after all this stuff and not a prequel story

Wait a second

How would Chisa know the second video caused you to kill yourself?

If she watched it, she'd kill herself.
Without watching it, there's no way to confirm what it is.

>It's a "Hajime fucking kills himself" episode

yes, because kaede isnt in the middle

Rewatch the last despair episode, she saw the mass suicide and knew about Junko's plans.

Thank you!

Inb4 he shows up this episode with Chiaki saying "GEE GUYS YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE THE OUTRAGEOUS ADVENTURES I'VE HAD!"

thats why its called dr 2.5

This is the day that the HOPE has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it

HOPE
O
P
E

is this HOPE!?

Best mastermind desu.

NO KOMAEDA NOT THE QUINTS ANYTHING BUT THE QUINTS

>dictator-kun above everyone and looking down on them
Sasuga

WE JUST GOT DONE WITH THE SEVEN SEVENS

So this is what it feels like? This ... hope?

plenty

Did his avatar get uploaded?
Because I can't imagine Nagito not trying to get the other RoDs killed while they are in their pods.
On another note, are we seriously never going to see Naegi and Nagito together in the same room at the same time?

It's pretty nice. The cast's designs are really growing on me.

KIBOU
I
B
O
U

Oh boy, this shit again.

A miracle will happen.

Can't wait for this. Also I guess it confirms Nagito did indeed wake up, and also might imply that he's the only one that does. We'll probably see in hope side

HOW?! HOW DOES THIS MADMAN KEEP DOING IT!?

haha! time for hope!

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Junkobros, we can't keep letting these Komaeda hope nerds steal our gets. We have to band together and win this for despair!

hopeman hopeman hopeman that boy's up to somethin

Naegi should have noticed Nagito missing

STOP

KOMAEDAAAAAAAAAAAA

i would hope so

Maybe seeing them filled with hope makes me despairful, which in-itself fulfills my despair quota

sorry but only hope is allowed to get gets

What was the fucking point of the entire Twilight Syndrome episode

>Completely unrelated to Junko's plan
>The characters who appear in it never appear again
>Fuyuhiko and Mahiru have no major scenes afterwards

The events of DR0 are hardly even hinted at, and yet this event which should've been a minor footnote considering how the story turned out got a full 22 minutes in an anime desperate for more exposition time

HOPE

>still 6 fingers on promo art
Wew lad

Good god

They seem to be pushing the Maki/Kaito/Keebo trio pretty hard in the latest screenshots, aside from them literally standing next to each other in trials of course.

It was the setting behind Hajime's decision to go through with Kamukura Project.

Be quiet you stepping stone

Touché

But US getting them will fill all of THEM with despair so it's better in the long run. I'm thinking big picture here!
Shut it, nerds!

Y'all are becoming housewives and you'll like it.

>yaoi Juzo
isn't that redundant?

K I B O U
I
B
O
U

I wanna fuck Junko and fill her with hope

Kaito is your asslick "friend" during the game.
Kiibo is the smug rival
Maki is the Kyouko/Chiaki of this game.

My baby angel!

Keep in mind, Fuyuhiko and Mahiru don't have the slightest bit of tension between each other for this. On top of the fact that Peko and Fuyuhiko, Yakuza, are so equally affected by Chiaki's murder(and not at all pissed enough to try and attack Junko) to run along with the despair shit. After they did a recent revenge killing when Sato had far less malicious action in her murder(although I might attribute equal intent, since Sato pretty much was not having Natsumi's threats against Mahiru).

Embrace hope already

Nope

you're outnumbered just give it up

When are we going to get the high-res stuff?
Also, I really want to calendar

Say, if Junko is the ultimate analyst and didn't see herself losing in DR1, how'd Izuru, with the same analytic ability as Junko, knew the outcome of DR1, ultimately leading to DR2? Dafuq.

It ain't gonna happen

When will this meme end?

Yaoi Juzo is far more yaoi than normal Juzo.

NO MORE GUNS, OR I'LL GO KEBAB KABOOM ON YOUR ASS.

I remember something about one of the new trial gimmicks being pitting two sides against each other or something to that effect. Maybe those three are the main point-getters of the other side.

I can almost taste victory.

You know how one and two have the trio of the MC and two others that lead all of the trials? Perhaps they form a trio that rivals the players group (which is properly formed of MC, detective and the ??? boy)

I didn't realize it was hopeday

Junko's plans make sense because she's a sadist who gets off on pain

Tengan's plan makes no fucking sense as is. I hope he actually has someone else to lead the world and just needed Ryouta for his anime

>watching an anime DR

Yeah the only way this plan makes any sense is if part of the goal was causing a power vacuum. Otherwise the killing game was entirely unneccesary.

>Recording pops up after Ryouta finishes the anime
>Tengan says the real world leader will be the 13th Branch Head and that he's flooding the broadcasting room with cyanide gas
"Thnks for the anime faggot wwww"

Back to your quarantine horsefucker

100% guaranteed
Just like it being in the after credits scene

i never bought a single otaku item in my life,no BDs,no posters,figurines etc.I don't even use anime wallpapers,yet I watch anime and anime music most of my time

but DR is making me consider it

dangan threads are supposed to be comfy. go back to where you crawled out of barneyfag

Unlike the others, Mitarai actually has the power to control the world.

Mods

Put the gun down or the hope boy gets it.

Best part about the episode was when he went full Britannia and said "fuck this shit, I'm done" and mind controlled everyone within a matter of minutes, which took even Junko days of planning

Put the gun up.

Let's all calm down now

>that little bit of Maki's eye where she looks motherfucking pissed off

>yuck

Why didn't Tengan just ask Ryouta for his anime?

If a literal apocalypse and the death of his class couldn't move Ryouta to use his hope anime, then why did Tengan think a killing game of perhaps the most dysfunctional and unlikable organization would do it?

Why did Tengan include Ryouta in the killing game to begin with? If Ryouta died, then his entire plan would be for nothing.

Even if Ryouta's bracelet didn't have poison in it, there was still the risk of Munakata striking Ryouta down.

Does the broadcast really effect everyone in the world? In a post apocalyptic setting I can't imagine most people owning a television, let alone being able to receive a signal from the Future Foundation

What about blind people? They can't actually watch the anime, so what is Ryouta's plan for them?

Hope prevails.

lol. What'd I miss? What did post?

you think you can best the hajimeme in Mexican stand off?

It's going to be 24 minutexof KomaHina pandering

Horsefucker.
TFW Asahina didn't rape Naegi into submission

>Why didn't Tengan just ask Ryouta for his anime?
Did he know that it was already made?

ENOUGH

I hope it isn't.

Maybe

The pint was to makke Ryouta think that not ven the leaders of FF and the Ultimate Jope could win agains Despair and the only way to win was with the video
-Ryota wasn't supposed to be there.

>Horsefucker.
Ah yes

Give me more.

They have a separate DVD just for him and his army of Fujoshi
He better not appear in today's episode

Explain why Tengan did what he did.

Without quoting anything Munakata would say.

>instead of this scene, munakata walks in and then just immediately walks back out

You are now hearing
youtube.com/watch?v=azmpSVm8f-8

The point was to make Ryouta think that not even the leaders of FF and the Ultimate Hope could win againts Despair and the only way to win was with the video
-Ryota wasn't supposed to be there.

I should go to sleep.

YOURE NOT WELCOME HERE KAEDE!

When is 2.5 supposed to get released anyway?

>Asahina being mind controlled into specific commands
>Komaru and Fukawa have sweaty passionate lesbo sex
>Monaca... uses a dildo in space

To make Ryota believe mass brainwashing was the only way to save humanity.

Bundled with V3

Maybe watched despair video, maybe he was crazy all along.

You and your megaman arm canon aren't welcome here either

Horsefucker?

well fuck

OST when?

>that was fast Naegi
>I wonder if Ruruka's still alive
>if Naegi can move on that fast I can't be left behind

A month from now

To bring all the hopes together. Chiaki included

Honestly I'm more hyped for the shitposting than for the ending

>7777
D, do I get my doujins then?

Shit.

I wouldn't mind that to an extent, they have an interesting dynamic and it'd be interesting to know Hajimeme's (and the other survivors if possible) stance on him after DR2.

While yes Tengan is indeed the mastermind of the Killing Game. The true mastermind is confirmed to be Chisa. She was the one who told Tengan about Ryouta and gave him the tools. She was the one who pushed both Tengan and Munakata. She was the one who forced Tengan into doing a killing game. She was the one who invited Mitarai to the hearing. She was the one who threw the gas grenades at the start. She did everything using Tengan as her puppet.

ITS A FLASHLIGHT DAMMIT!

But when did Mitarai learn these brainwashing techniques?

All he does is sit in his room and watch anime. He doesn't leave his house.

I still don't understand why would izuru come to the FF HQ,since he is also the ultimate animator he could just make a counter brainwash video from far away

Who the hell needs a flashlight this big?

He might as well actually be the SHSL Brainwasher. Evidently HPA students not scouted by Koichi are shifty as fuck.

Will Dictator-kun appoint Kaede as his chief Magician in his school mode ending?

Go back to the junkyard

I still can't get over the fact that Hopebot is literally the SHSL Robot and that his name is literally a pun on the word Hope.

Like godamn that's just too fucking funny.

All we need is for him to be extremely jealous of Kaede and meme magic will be real

Is "you know why." The ultimate truthbullet?

I love Hopebot too much, I hope he lasts.

>Yfw Inventor is just a bro-tier Junko

Inventor, dictator, hope-bot(?), and bug-collector

>will have to dodge spoilers for V3 for god knows how long
>but will have to look online to watch Nagito's Wild Ride Continues during this
fuck

I'm gonna miss Munakata, that fucking hilarious edgelord

He's going to get his self-defence protocol triggered by one of the others and will kill them against his will, before breaking down in the subsequent trial and confessing out of guilt when he's on the verge of getting away with it.

I really regret not pre-ordering those when I had the chance.

>Can't discuss the OVA on Cred Forums without being bombarded by spoilers

TURNS OUT THE PLAN WAS KILLING EVERYONE

It's technically correct, and that's the best kind of correct.

STOP BULLYING THE HOPEBOT

What if V3 comes with a light novel called Danganronpa Gekko?

>turns out the OVA explains every question that isn't answered in the finale like tengans complex motives

I'm sure that the despair that we will feel waiting for V3 without getting spoiled will be a stepping stone for the hope that is actually playing V3.

>implying it won't reveal that Komaeda indirectly caused the whole thing by his luck

>HOPEBOT
>NOT THE MC

Fitting since she was the Mukuro of DR3

Go to the past and kill the main character.

don't worry. we'll get out time to shine soon.

>not written by Kodaka

What do you want to be explain about Tengan motives? Guy just lost all hope about winning against despairs by normal means. Make sense because if they really think like Junko, death means nothing for them

>Still havent looked at Cred Forums since Persona 5 came out

You can do it.

>Gematsu scan reveals V3 SE extras
>Danganronpa 2.5 OVA with Hopeman in title

Nice spoiler magazinfags. Now we know he wakes up.

If we have time travel do I still have a chance to save her?

We've known since DR2.
He was the only to not show up as a ghost.

She's a Magician and her staff is a sharp spear, she's obviously going to end up murdering someone

izuru is the ultimate nostradamus and can see the future far ahead of time.

Since he can see so far he realized he had to go to the future foundation headquarters

Jesus christ, I already have a hard enough time following what's on the screen with one screen in debate time. How am I suppose to handle split screening?

When we first saw this screen I told /DRG/ that the protag had to be someone else and they called me a faggot

Focus on one for every loop.
Not like game overs matter.

What's that katakana on the right?
ス?ラム

At least we have the episode 8 dub... Right?

Drg is full of underages.

Kaede is the protagonist like why can't people accept that?

This one's always gonna be my favorite. Don't ask why.

I am the protagonist.

NO

>Danganronpa 2.5: Nagito Komaeda and the Destroyer of the World
>Destroyer of the World
Who could this be? Monaca?But it's 2.5 so it's after DR AE and his NWP death

Why?

Saihara is interesting. His name can be read as "Naegi" and "Hajime", but in the feminine form

You know why.

>Naoto 2.0
Don't want, but kinda want

議論スクラム
開始
Argument scrum
Start

Second Junko AI

YOUKNOWWHY

Ah, I should have seen that coming

Surely we can have threads here exclusively for the OVA while spoilering game discussions; or is this too much of a task for Cred Forums?

Them Kirigiri eyelashes.

You know nothing.

no, despairfags/junkofags still exist

I have gun now.
When can I join the main course?

>implying you can even visit the catalog without some guy managing to spoil you via images despite a thousand filters in place

No wonder I couldn't read it, I don't think that word ever came up in my entire life.

So guys, what stage of denial are you currently in about waifu deaths/the finale/ the episodes so far?

Have some happy Juzo, because he's never going to be happy ever again.

I accepted it.

He had 2-3 years of more practice between his last meeting with Junko and now.

No guns allowed for Reserve Scum.

I like how they had a big fight scene here between the FF and RoD yet nobody died or was even captured. Jobbers on all sides it seems.

When you stop being an insecure faggot, you should've banged this.

>anger
>not despair

FUCKING SMARTPHONES

acceptance but if something CUHRAAAZY happens this ep I might change that.

Guess you're not a rugby fan then.

I don't think you were here for the time someone randomly spoiled the bad end of P5 and started making Juzoboys copypastas about the villain in these threads.

Yeah, but putting it into practice really had no steps to it.
It was just
1) Bring cellphone to work
2) Broadcast cellphone anime to world

And that took little to no time for him

>"hey lets kill their waifus with the worst sendoff"
>"thats a great idea!, they will buy our mechandise in the memory of their waifus"
>"yea, im sure BD sales won't drop after this"

How are they even doing this?

Kirigiri is (not) alive
Aoi is dead
Hopeman will save the day
Hopeden will survive
Junko is the mastermind
SORE WA CHIGAU (YO) ZO from the whole cast
Mitarai is MINDHACCed

Both of which doesn't even requires to kill 70% of your executives

And it'll never be explained. Another one of the big lingering plot points from AE.

im glad they stuck with 2d models. Only would work in a game like UDG

ok maybe im retarded but what if makoto's "luck" is actually just nagito's luck of getting the true shsl hope in a position to beat junko?

Does Ruruka like it in the pooper or traditional?

All the waifus will come back in the final episode so everyone ends up being happy

Kirigiri isn't dead and I'm fucking mad about it.
I don't give a fuck about real Chiaki and accepted AI Chiaki passing years ago.

WHO ACTIVATED THE NG CODES THEN?

Acceptance, I stopped watching episodes ago, I'm just waiting around to hear what happens on this last ep. so I can finally get off this ride.

Fuck V3 or whatever else is coming out.

Is there a reason why Chisa's corpse has been shown the most out of every single dead person?

DELET THIS

>Kirigiri isn't dead and I'm fucking mad about it.
at this point i'm unsure, but at this point the best case scenario is she gets magik'd back to life, if she stays dead, then they've just thrown away one of the best characters for no reason.

Because she's best girl

call me crazy but Junko has that look of "damn, it's really ending huh"

despaite it's flaws, Hope's Peak is ending guys. this has me in the feels

Agreed. I'm just curious though. If she faked her death I wouldn't be mad.

Its not worth it, I promise you. The spoilers are not interesting in the slightest. Its not like V3 where the spoilers will be huge.

No shit, it's literally called The End of Hope's Peak.

he's old and kind of stupid, he thinks that engineering some kind of artificial hope is the answer (see: human experiments), he saw someone he probably trusted a lot and thought would be the key to fixing the world tainted by despair (munakata) so his faith in humanity overcoming despair on their own was probably shaken if not destroyed

Cred Forums is never safe, regardless of whether you're on Cred Forums or Cred Forums.

I hope the game will have a "Magic Panties" truth bullet.

Am I supposed to believe that Juzo and Izayoi are fighters on par with Akane and Nekomaru?

Delete yourself, tin can boy

>wanting more gramarye bullshit to infect and poison other series.

Aren't BD sales ok? Just checked and apparently first volume had 2.4k sales. Not exactly great but still not a flop

What are the luck patterns?
Nagito seems to be
>apparent unlucky event happens
>somehow leads into his objective

For instance, in case 1 he is apparently unlucky in the lottery but it's exactly how he got close to his objective.

Naegi seems to be
>minor unlucky event happens
>prevents the biggest one

He gets a broken door but this proves he is innocent.
He falls into trash but it prevents death
He slips on a handkerchief but dodges a flying to his head wrench that could have injured him pretty badly

>SHSL Brainwasher
i actually thought that's what it was implying

>apparent unlucky
No, he suffers from extreme cycles of good luck and bad luck.

There was a hijacker on a plane, but a meteor fell from the sky and killed the hijacker, but it also killed his parents, but as a result he became rich from their inheritance... so on and so forth.

He has a terminal illness but he's lucky that he's survived longer than he should, but as a result he suffers the symptoms longer, etc.

Boys it will soon be over, lets post our favourite moments up to this point, remember the good times
>good times? BAHAHAHAHAHA!

This sounds like Nagito is "Ultimate Luck" as in both good and bad luck

While Naegi gets "unlucky" but it always prevents something that could have damaged him way more, so he always gets the lowest bad luck in a certain event instead of cycling.

I liked when Nagito pulled a gun on Junko, that's about it.

Naegi luck works ultimately the same, just less extreme
Most of people Naegi cared about(like his family) died too

Top kek

They're fake nails, these last longer. I'm pretty sure Nagito takes real good care of them anyways.

we all know what your real ahoge looks like. i think you better leave before i show you what a true ahoge is.

I liked the part where AI Chiaki comes back,
oh wait

my favorite moment

Naegi luck seems to be mostly based on him getting "the best bad result" to prevent a bigger one.
So, between getting a wrench on his head and slipping on a handkrief, he gets the second

Nagito, as you said, gets them in a cycle, an extremely lucky event will also cause something unlucky, but he somehow understands how to use it at his own advantage an factors luck into his objectives

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHA! Time for well-deserved punishment!

This is why I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

Why does a robot need an ahoge?

Why is Munakata so kakkoi?

Chiaki isn't alive you fucking retards. I took like twenty spears through my chest, no one could survive that

>I took
Chiaki stop pretending you are dead

Naegi's bad luck also affects the people around him and counters any of their good luck (suggested in "Naegi Makoto's Worst Day Ever" in which a thief who had coasted by on consistently good luck his whole life suddenly had everything go wrong as soon as he encountered Naegi). It's also misleading and unpredictable in that something that initially appears unlucky leads to a chain of events that ultimately benefits Naegi.

Komaeda's luck seems pretty straight-forward in comparison, it's just always extreme levels.

Chiaki where are you give me your number, its me hajimeme

>Parents
>Missing, most likely dead quite horrifically
>Crushed on Sayaka
>Died violently
>Loved Kirigiri
>Died in a way that puts it directly on him presuming she's really dead, we'll find out in a few hours.
How the fuck is Komaru still alive? Was she saved by them apparently not being massively close before the world got Despair'd?

01000100 01101111 00100000 01001001 00100000 01100101 01110110 01100101 01101110 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110110 01100101 00100000 01101100 01110101 01100011

I got P5 spoiled in one of these theeads, stay safe user.

Komaru has MC plot armor.

01111001 01100101 01110011 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100100 01101111

>making me convert that to read it
Fuck you, and your LUCC!

Not even lucc can defeat Plot Armor

What about Izuru? I don't really see patterns in his luck, does he just alter reality itself?

Why would Chiaki be alive explain this meme

Why is the Internet so anal about spoilers?

KEEBO STAPH

Honestly, get out of this thread right now. Now that you said that, expect someone to post the spoiler.

Who the hell let the tin can connect to the internet ? I didn't know he had built in wifi

the same way people post dead chiaki/kyoko pics to fit in

おめでとう

im warning you kaede. i will use it.

01001000 01101111 01110111 00100000 01101100 01110101 01100011 01100011 00100000 01100011 01100001 01101110 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100111 01100101 01110100 00111111

>that ahoge size
l-lewd

If I pull that ahoge off, will you die?

01100011 01101000 01100101 01100011 01101011 00100000 01101111 01110101 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 00110111

Remember the guy that got married to mahiru

01011001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01101100 01101001 01101011 01100101 00100000 01101100 01101001 01110100 01110100 01101100 01100101 00100000 01100010 01100001 01100010 01111001 00101100 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110100 01100011 01101000 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00101110

It would be very painful.

01010000 01000001 01010100 01001000 01000101 01010100 01001001 01000011 00001010 01100011 01101000 01100101 01100011 01101011 00100000 01101111 01110101 01110100 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01110011 01101001 01101110 01100111 01101100 01100101 01110011

I think he paid me to fuck Mahiru in front of him

01001100 01010101 01000011 01000011

01011001 01001111 01010101 00100000 01001101 01001111 01010100 01001000 01000101 01010010 00100000 01001100 01010101 01000011 01001011 01000101 01010010

Kirigiri was always a middling character at best and it'd be far better for her to stay dead. The series has already become a joke, there's no need to make it worse by proving fans right that it never had the balls to harm the DR1 survivors.

You are a big robot.

You are like a little baby. Far from us will be the time where artificial ahoge will equal natural ahoge.
In the mean time I am the protagonist

00111010 01011110

Can someone explain to me this big plothole concerning Ultimate Good Luck.

For example, if you had Ultimate Good Luck, you would always be lucky enough to never encounter a bad person like a Street Thug.

So tell me how Nagito and Izuru encountered Junko despite having Ultimate Good Luck?

>11037

Junko is coming back though.

Kaede this has to stop

Oh, so the ahoge is the wi-fi receptor? Everything makes sense now.

>it'd be far better for her to stay dead
i wouldn't have minded her death if they had just put a little more effort into it, by all means, if it's going to increase tension and create drama, then kill a character, but to kill such a major character, that drama has to last, after Makoto became freinds with Munakata they basically just forgot about Kirigiri, not to mention Gay uncle sam's sacrifice for her was made basically pointless. Kirigiri's death needed to be a major plot point that the rest of the anime would focus around, or at least have Makoto say some shit like "now i know i can do things myself, i'll do it for her!"
but no, bye bye kirigiri your dead now, now lets move on to the REAL main characters Mitrai and Tengen.

>50 shades of donuts
>Fukawa and Komaru going full ahoge licking and sucking
>monaca reliving her moments with hopeman

so many doujin possibilities

...for you.

Theres only so much a fleshy womans ahoge can grow while my artificial ahoge has limitless potential. That mc spot will be mine soon.

As we just said, they have some patterns -- there is no plothole.

Nagito gets cycles of extreme bad and good luck, Naegi dodges an extremely bad event with a minor bad one and cancels other people luck as well.

>Komaru turns lesbian for a confidence boost

She was in a riot where adult human beings were being slaughtered like animals and she felt totally helpless. Can you blame her that the her reaction after spending a little time with Fukawa (the first person who was willing to help her) is "YOU ARE NOW MY BEST FRIEND"?

Humanity is almost extinct but somehow Togami is able to produce Unlimited Sunglasses Wearing Male Employees.

What the fuck is Togami feeding them?

Also, how do they get paid when the World Currency is pretty much Trash Tier.

Munakata washed Chisa's face.

With his tongue?

Cute.

I meant that he cleaned it, with his eye patch probably.

>Next episode
>Izuru comes into the stage
>Claims the new world of forced hope is not true hope, and that Mitarai's brainwashing will be the downfall of the hope they seek to create
>The entirety of class 77 return to the stage
>Every single one of them is mutilated, warped, and otherwise deformed to show the self-infliction they did while under Despair rule
>All make a unified declaration that though they ruined the world beyond recognition and helped destroy millions of lives, they would use their ruined bodies and phenominal talents to repair the scars they inflicted and return the world to a beautiful state
>X Years Later
>Meanwhile, in Hope Prison...

What was his name again?

Ryan Mitchell, the ultimate cartoon animator

Too pure for that.

YOU DID IT
IM RELEASING MY MC INHIBITORS
YOU SHALL KNOW WHAT IT IS TO BE A PROTAG
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
ITS TIME FOR ME TO BEING PLAYED

Why is Sonia so smug.

I don't want this to end guys
I'll miss you all
I don't watch anything else

She likes Hajimeme and consider Pepsi a stalker.

When I wake up tomorrow, it'll already be over. It's been a pleasure memeing with you guys.

HOPE IS THE ONLY ANSWER

Goodbye user, I'll miss you.

it'll be ok user, we'll meet again somedayat least, iHOPE so

im sorry kaede, but this match was over the moment you challenged me. now watch this
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
i can see the fear in your eyes kaede. just hand over that mc spot and you wont get hurt

You assholes are making me upset, I don't want it to end.

I'M GONNA MISS ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS
I DON'T WANT IT TO ENDDDD

user just believe we'll get another DR anime in the Future

im gonna miss the hajimemes

BRAIN
WASHING
ISN'T
RIGHT

WASHING
ISN'T
RIGHT
BRAIN

Don't be sad because it's over, but instead be happy that it happened, brothers!

Let us enjoy the final moments to the fullest!
And who knows, we might meet each other again, someday!

I believe they're also on Cred Forums and /vg/

Silly user.... thanks to Kodaka being a hack, the ride will never truly "end"

Aaah, what beautiful hope!

Hajime is so bland that he's great.

WASHING
BRAIN
ISN'T
RIGHT

RIGHT
BRAIN
ISN'T
WASHING

Crap I messed up my filenames
AHAHAHAHAHAH
youtube.com/watch?v=ucyYfzbrYkQ
I'll never bow down to the NanoMC
Your pitiful struggle ends now
Come at me and let's end this NOW

Komaeda is cute!

show me some ancient dr3 memes

I never liked the Chiaki bullying but it'll feel lonely without it.

Hajime is a cutie

is that what makes him so memeable?

>Chiaki gets tortured
>Jesus get tortured
>Chiaki spiked on foot
>Jesus spike spiked on foot
>Chiaki speared at the end
>Jesus speared at the end
>"No miracles for you"
>Jesus makes miracles
>Jesus lives after 3 days
>Chiaki lives after 3 eps???

its the final countdown

There weren't that much memes as except the occasional thread on Cred Forums danganronpa wasn't that much discussed

>it was all an anime
>chisa is the mastermind
>jabberwock will be soon

>Don't be sad because it's over, but instead be happy that it happened, brothers!
This.

The thread quality was usually bellow average, but I still had a lot of fun.

Now smile at despair in the name of hope.

RIP Donuts.

This feels like so long ago.

Syo agrees

Please stop giving me hope.

She's gonna bite it for real today, isn't she

man that was a fucking ride
and also a fucking ploy to create false hope for Nigiri the fucks

That's what makes him likeable. He has the same values as Naegi, but unlike him he's not a total sissy. He's the manly righteous type and he's actually charismatic despite his bland design.

>Now smile at despair in the name of hope.

I love this phrase.

Go here

Mods are too busy deleting good threads.

You guys got a good laugh out of me, nice one!

>66666
Sasuga Kibou Otoko

Not forgotten, they just have to move forward. Kyoko's last words was for them to not give up on hope, they're honouring that. When the game ends their's time to mourn

Enough with the heresy

Holy fuck, that's actually a good question.