ITT: Your Darkest Secrets

>ITT: Your Darkest Secrets

I unironically like Shirou as an MC.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=foFh8GBwlXM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I unironically like Cred Forums.

every girl in Evangelion is shit, and so is the show.

I stream anime

I defected from North Korea to Japan in pursuit of superior Chinese cartoons

The only thing I've ever seen with him in it is UBW and I liked him. Is he retarded garbage in the other ones?

I frequently use Crunchyroll to watch airing shows since I'm too lazy to download the torrent every week.

What's wrong with that? Shirou's a great MC in the VN.

Unless you only watched the anime, in which case it becomes perfectly understandable.

Things wouldn't actually have been better if Kircheis was there

I post here to escape from my Plat 5 tribulations and you have to post League shit on Cred Forums, shame on you.

I like to namefag to piss off Cred Forumsutist on my spare time

I don't play league anymore, I quit after I realized it was taking over my life. I just really like this image.

I liked him until I realized he doesn't really care about results. He likes the idea of trying to save everyone more than actually saving anyone. Now I'm indifferent.

I don't sexualize underaged girls.

I have no idea how to use the spoiler tag[spoilers/]

Do ctrl+s, fampai.

I only just now found out you can do ctrl + s as a shortcut. Oh my god.

I have an unhealthy dependence on my favorite series. It's the only thing keeping me semi-stable. I don't know what I'll do when it ends...I hope I can figure that out when it does. I have about a year and a half to figure it out...fuck.

Only in the DEEN anime where they turned him into a generic MC. Don't watch any of the DEEN adaptations, they're filthy.
Mostly people just hate him because that was their first exposure, or they can't relate to him.

He's pretty annoying in the Saber route but he's fine in Heaven's Feel since that one revolves around shitting on everyone and their values, including his.

Never watched any of the anime adaptions though so I can't judge those

I like anime you guys don't like.

There's someone in the fandom for a certain manga who is cancerous to high hell, but no matter how annoying he is I can't bring myself to even tell him to kill himself because his real life is so incredibly fucking depressing. I can't bully someone who bullies themselves 24/7 while being abused by their parents. I can't laugh at that. Give me a cancerous tripfag who's a spoiled brat, not one who feels alone and frequently talks about how he's not living, just breathing and eating food and losing the war against his own loneliness. Fuck.

>implying anyone can actually relate to Shirou
Maybe superficially, in a "I also like it when people don't die" way but Shirou is fucking off the wall insane.
He's barely even human, which is pointed out multiple times in the VN.

I greatly enjoyed Re:Zero and have it as my personal AOTS.

I like KLK more than TTGL

>>implying anyone can actually relate to Shirou
The thing is, they see that as a bad thing.

>he's not living, just breathing and eating food and losing the war against his own loneliness.
Isn't that why we're all here?

did you steal my oc from lolg

I would've thought you were talking about the same attention whore I was about to until you said tripfag, which they aren't but are still, there's someone in my community like that too.

But I'm like you, this person's life is such shite that being a cunt to her feels like a crime against humanity. desu senpai i just feel bad for her. the hell did she do in her past life to deserve her shitshow? really makes u think. No but really apparently 3 of her cats died this year. And that's just the tiniest tip of the iceberg.

No, Fate is popular so it's cool to hate him.

Yes, to an extent, but this guy is something else. He posted his living space and I almost cried. Garbage everywhere, piss in bottles, cockroaches, 5 year old expired milk...Awful. His life is so sad. It makes me feel bad even thinking about it. I hope he gets help.

Jesus christ. Out of neglect or what?

But Shirou's a great MC. He's one of my favorites.

how dare you

I don't know all the specifications but no, I don't think it was neglect or abuse. She doesn't seem like the type. She's a lot of things but I wouldn't peg her as an animal abuser at all. I know that the one that died 2-3 days ago had an aneurysm or something like that. Poor kitty.

As much as you don't like her, have you tried doing anything to help her? It sounds like you feel guilty that your doing nothing

That really sucks. Makes you realize how many people here are living these kinds of shitty lives and a lot of 'em wanna be saved because they can't save themselves. I should be lucky that my life is alright. It's like that one guy with the goblin hand who lived in someone's basement. Remember that? I'll try to find the image, though my point is a lot of people on here are like that.

I can't stand hugboxes but I also think there's a line to be drawn since even people with thick skin can still be worn down by this site, whether they realize it or not. It's good to take a break. I'd suggest you tell that to her, and I'll tell that to my community's resident woobie.

>getting help
>on Cred Forums
Not saying he shouldn't reach out to her but we're not exactly known for our generosity.

At least if he offers help he can feel somewhat better for trying to do something

I haven't mainly because I don't think there's fuck all I can do. We live in different countries and I know she's getting help but most of the help she needs is the kind I can't give to her. So I just try to ignore her or whenever she blogs I encourage her to go bathe or something. Sometimes.

I should do that. I will next time I see her on here. Out of kindness and not malice, she needs to go, for her own well being. And yes I know that goblin hand guy kek. It's funny but so depressing at the same time.

Eh fuck it, I'll contact her on Ieddit and try to cheer her up. I don't want to be her friend but it would just make me a huge cunt to not do anything about it.

You're a nice user. We need more people like you on here, inb4 hugbox.

Do it, mate. These kind of people need comfort, not mockery.

Fuck you two I didn't come to this thread for feels.

Get out

You'd be surprised how much hearing so one say they care about you means. And I'm not saying you have to go over their and propose to her, just talk to her like a normal person try and help her find something to strive towards

Thanks user, I just don't like watching people actually suffer. I know how much that hurts and how bad it can make someone feel. And at least if I can try and help some I know I mattered to them and did something that could help them even if its just put a smile on their face

>These kind of people need comfort, not mockery.
What the fuck do you know?
Pity isn't going to help anyone, if you're "helping" just to feel better about yourself, kindly fuck off.

Tell that nigger to kill his fucking self. Faggots, the lot of you

I legitimately think Megatokyo was got for several hundred pages. Until chapter 8, I believe, last good page being when Largo and Erika were making out and Dom sniped them in a game.

Char's Counterattack is one my favourite anime of all time.

youtube.com/watch?v=foFh8GBwlXM

Damn I didn't come to this thread to feel

I kind of accidentally bullied someone on Cred Forums earlier today who said some autistic stuff, and I asked if they were autistic, and they said they got tested and weren't. I could have dropped it there, but then I said, "If at some point in your life you were actually unsure of whether you had autism, it means you have problems even if you aren't autistic", and they just sadly agreed with me, and I felt pretty bad.

You're a huge fucking pussy.

I love mai waifu but I can only jerk off to shemale hentai of her. And since none exists naturally, I've spent hundreds of dollars on shitty western artists to draw often crude pictures of her with throbbing cocks.

k-on legitimately brought me to the brink of suicide
it took well over a year for me to settle with the idea that i'll just never be as happy as these girls
tenshi ni fureta yo is the only time in my life i cried thanks to a piece of media
'cried' is to put it lightly though, i was fucking hysterical
i don't even do slice of life that often but k-on just managed to pull every single one of my heartstrings and drive it in just how lonely i really am

I molested my little brothers
and my little sisters
and both my cats

>brothers
eh
>sisters
hawt
>cats
YOU SICK FUCK

God damn it!

go and DO IT, god damn it user, save her!

I do almost every request on the draw threads but I never post them

I self insert as the guy.

You sick bastard.

I am actually excited for the final fight between Naruto vs Sasuke.

my aspirations for human contact were shaped at an early age by media consumption because i didn't/couldn't connect with other people. this doesn't make me any different from other Cred Forumsnons at all, but it, combined with mental illness, means that i systematically destroy or resent, either through incessant scrutiny and analysis or plain apathy, every interpersonal relationship i'm able to form, and i am forced to watch myself do this over and over because i am unable to choose a reality that i know would be dissatisfying.

tl;dr i watched leon the professional too many times as a kid and now i'm sad that i'm not the qt3.14 loli to someone else's jean reno

>Yes, to an extent, but this guy is something else. He posted his living space and I almost cried. Garbage everywhere, piss in bottles, cockroaches, 5 year old expired milk...Awful. His life is so sad. It makes me feel bad even thinking about it. I hope he gets help.
Is he this guy? Can't be worse than this.

Even though Naruto is absolute garbage and I hate Kishimoto for being such a fucking hack, I still enjoyed a lot of normal day stuff in it and the post manga movies and besides the 2 main retards I actually enjoy a lot of the side characters.

I legitimately like Air Gear. And yes i enjoy even the latter half of it.

This made me feel deeply saddened but also better about myself. I once had some legitimately terrible living conditions but they were nowhere near that bad.

I force myself to watch shitty series because they're the only shows my coworkers watch and I need something to talk about while the restaurant is slow

I have facebook page.

I hate most anime, I just enjoy shitposting here

>that filename
That joke is strong

My girlfriend is completely dependant on me, but also takes advantage of me. I had to change the way I act so much for her and she never changed for me ever. She prefers masturbating over sex. I keep buying her figures and merch because she doesn't have a job yet. She gets mad at me for the pettiest things. I sometimes just wanna do a homicide-suicide but I know I shouldn't and that it's wrong. I almost wanna break up with her, but no one else in this world has the same philosophy of things than she does with me.

There's nothing wrong with dubs, bad dubs don't represent all dubs as a whole.

check' em

checked

I watch anime through stream, i'm a degenerate shit, we are talking about perverse on a level that even Cred Forums would be disgusted with, i like shonenshit, i'm stuck in semi-normalfag hell where i can't relate to anybody these days and i still somehow keep up a social life entirely through people dragging me through it. Every single day i contemplate ending it and i'm literally too cowardly to do so. every day just seems like a sad ephemeral dream where everything just gets worse and worse at this point. also like the filthy faggot i am i read LN/WN's including chinkshit and gookshit, all to fight the eternal boredom and boundless hatred for the world because it refuses to stop going to shit.

She would replace you in a second if the opportunity arose. Trust me on this. She has convinced you (and you have tricked yourself) into thinking there is nobody else. That is not true.

Break things off before it gets too hot. It will hurt, but it will get better. You will look back on it and shudder at what you went through for so long.

when I was like 10 I masturbated in the mall while looking at sales lady in the female section when my mom was buying something and when I cummed in my hands I went to the nearest lewd clothes see and smeared the cum all over it.
shit was cash

shirou is a piece of shitty shounen faggot.

>offbyone

Considering I'm literally the only person she talks to besides her family, I don't think so. And I know what you're thinking, how can I possibly know this.

She keeps me on the phone nonstop. Even if I'm at work, or school, she wants me to keep the phone on for her to know that I'm still there.

>Shirou is fucking off the wall insane
No, he isn't. Nasu tries to pretend like he is, but he's really a pretty normal kid with a big dose of survivor's guilt.

Tread lightly, user. I was in almost the same situation as you. I broke everything before it was too late.

Now I feel lonely and have to escape to thai cartoons, yes, but I don't regret it one bit. You'll find someone better in no time if you know where to look.

I became /fit/ after the break up too. It's good for catharsis. Plus I get good pussy now and then.

Reading through this thread made me kinda sad.

You all need Jesus Cred Forumsnons.

That's pretty much exactly the same as me, apart from the whole Leon the Professional thing.

He's retarded
Not in the "anime retarded" kind of way, but actually, legitimately downie retarded
Anime just made that fact even more apparent.

35 years old and still single, watching anime and buy figures. Sometimes I feel sad for myself

This is actually the first time i ever said this, but.
Hello, me, you pansy.

go the fuck to bed, ev

>people in this thread actually think Shirou is a good character
I'm truly getting too old for Cred Forums

No I found this on either Cred Forums or Cred Forums, I don't remember. I came up with the filename, though.

I didn't watch Death Note until I had seen over 200 anime and it is in my top 10. Based Miyano.

I've watched less than 30 anime series total. Believe me, my backlog is huge and I'm really trying to go through it. The only reason I lurk here is because I have nobody else to talk to about anime. Call me a filthy crossboarding newfag or whatever, but It's not like I post any more often than once a weel or so. I just want to be able to talk to someone about vietnamese fingerpuppet shows.

>I didn't watch Death Note until I had seen over 200 anime and it is in my top 10
>it is in my top 10
That's the deep dark secret part, right?