This fucking episode

>this fucking episode
I heard this series was a trainwreck but jesus christ I was not expecting it to fall apart like this.

That episode was fun though.

you posted the wrong image.

you're a tasteless cunt

This episode was the definition of tasteless fanservice though

Again?

>I have watched 30 total anime

>Cred Forums talks shit about it so I should agree with them

anime is literally 20+ minutes of fanservice every episode bro

that's the secret man

ITS ALL FANSERVICE

>defending this trash

Claim that the eye is only interested in human girls, not youmu.
Put a Youmu in the center, eye goes apeshit.

Explain this to me again?

>can't form your own opinion

>liking garbage for the sake of being a contrarian
This episode was tonally inconsistent with the rest of the series up until that point and was trash from the premise to the execution. Filler garbage made only for pandering to the pathetic otaku who are retarded enough to think that this trash is any good.

>b-but KyoAni improves the source material!

>muh tone
>muh execution
>muh pandering
>muh otaka
Anymore buzzwords you want to regurgitate? How many shows have you seen, my man?

>legitimate criticism is now "buzzwords"

>b-but KyoAni improves the source material!

You just outed yourself as an Anti Kyoani fag, you haven't even watched the show.

The series was trash from start to end and that episode managed to at least be fun, the only good things out of it were the sister, the cat youmu girl and the cake if you're into that

The OP is literally a screenshot from the show

It is when they're literally the copy paste for "I don't know what I'm talking about". Throw in something else that's a complete non point like pacing as well and you're golden.

so you watched exactly one frame of one episode, good job

Have you considered that maybe those are actual issues with the show you delusional kyoanus licker?

Getting desperate huh

But that was the best episode.

Phantom world was just a shittier version of this show and I dont know why kyoani made it when this show was decent.

They aren't when you just dump the words in a post without any sort of supporting evidence. That's the literal definition of a buzzword, retard.

>Bro the tone and pacing here was so bad. Don't even get me started on the execution. And that cinematography at the end? Ho boy

That's literally you.

wtf I hate Kyoukai no Kanata now

>>>r/anime
fun haters go there

It was also the only good episode
I liked the movie tho