Thread Frenda!

Thread Frenda!

Why is this little Norwegian slut so wonderful?

Other urls found in this thread:

voeblogg.no/
youtube.com/watch?v=HHnbxaj7lks
m.youtube.com/watch?v=W0aPoj0iqIE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cause thinly veiled necrophillia thread

She's not dead though. Just you wait for big Railgun reveal.

Literally built for anal
It's all I can think of when I see her cheeky face and tight ass

You mean built for gangbangs.

I like the way you think, user.

This.

i want to kiss her lips

with those pins, she shoulda taken up tap dancing and made a killing on Broadway!

>Thread Frenda!
>samefag edition

I want to fuck this Swede

I want to fuck her until she cant feel her lower half

>flat
>nice hair
>short
>nice skin

that's all you need to know.

Pretty certain she's supposed to be French because of her hat. We Norwegians don't wear hats.

Yep
Definitely French

She is not half bad

This body was designed to take dicks in every possible way.

Fuck meltdowner

I'd fucking kill that bitch

I thought she's Swedish

No please, they'll break her in two.

Will she be revived?

Yes. Believe in Sniper-chan.

Name me one other character too cute to die

Frenda a shit

>misstyping Hade bra as Ha det bra
im triggered i know it works but nobody does it, it goes from "bye" to "have it nice"

How do you know it's a mistype? It is literally what she says and it is an actual phrase.

What is it with this sniper?

im Norwegian?

She is the hero Frenda deserves.

Nå må du slutte å skape deg. Det er "Ha det bra!" som er korrekt, det finnes ikke noe som heter "Hade bra!". Du må være utlending eller noe sånt for å tro dette. Du kunne også skrevet "Ha det fint!" eller "Ha det på badet din gamle sjokolade!".

Frenda's "understander".

Is she cut symmetrically or not?

She didn't die

>Implying "Hadet på badet din gamle sjokolade" wouldnt be the best thing ever
Jeg vet ikke jeg, men jeg tror det er du som har skitsmak av oss

I want to just be her friend.

Does it matter?

The raw actually has it as "Ha det bra" though

Do real Norwegian girls look as cute as her?

That's because it's "Ha det bra" that's korrekt. If you translate it literally it means "Have it nice". Which doesn't make sense if you're not Norwegian.

It's important. If she's cut horizontally, you can still use her lower part. But not if she is cut vertically.

thats a generalization
most arent lolis tough but theres alot more blondes than other countries
guess that proves it was the authors fault if anything

Do they have soft, slightly curly hair too?

voeblogg.no/

I don't get the lower half of this image
Yes I admit I'm am anime only secondary.

>guess that proves it was the authors fault if anything
Are you retarded? There's a fucking born Norwegian person writing here that it's correctly written.

Well she's as flat as Frenda at least.

>Kamachi kills a Norwegian girl in his light novels
>Doesn't kill any other girls
Kamachi hates Norway and Norwegians, doesn't he?

Source?

And he brought her back later. Norway confirmed as kamachi's #2 favorite country.

>flat

After I was done watching her episodes I looked her up in the wikia-

Fucking hell. Fuck that bitch shizuri

After all that, Frenda wasn't half as good as she used to be.

I hate how her development was suddenly cut off..

You can't truly call Mugino a bitch until you've read everything she's done up to WW3. But not in the damn wiki, though.

Post more unclothed Frenda dammit

Sure, but she's flat here. Not that it's a bad thing.

Frenda chapters were so good.

She should become a regular.

user...

I want to lay my hands on her chest!

No worries, they will revive her. Or we'll learn she never died.

How can asian girls even compete?

I want to lay my hands on all of her.
They really can't. The Norweigan Frenda, the English Birdway, the French Cendrillon, you name it. They're all superior.

Whorenda a shit. A SHIT.

i forget why she did this

Idiomatically it would be translated to either "goodbye," or "have a good one."

I still don't get how a Norwegian teenage girl ends up in a Japanese closed city and starts doing mercenary wet work.

Lessar and Birdways are wonderful.

There are many foreigners in AC. The central district is pretty much 50% foreigners. School Garden has a ton of them too.

She was probably dragged into the business in exchange for residence in AC, but as we've all seen she loves it. It's weird how we don't have actual backstory for her despite Kamachi bringing her up so often.

Norway vs UK, who wins?

How many men did she please?

If she was sucking dicks for $ she wouldn't need to work as an assassin.

If anything ITEM probably hired young fuckbois for their pool fun.

Flat, undeveloped little body!

>young fuckbois
What's the fun in that?
Frenda, and for that matter Saiai, are both the kind to enjoy beefcakes far more than stupid little kids

Denmark.

I want to fuck fairy Othinus

Literally how I treat all my Artifical Academy cheeky lolis.

No doujins, huh?

>Hamazura is the only one that ever got to feel her legs and have her ass in his face

What does she feels like?

Japan sure gets diamonds over thin european blondes.

There are doujins though.

Good enough to make him think he's dreaming and consider doing more.

She's soft and smells good.

>the only one
>
It's a well known fact that Frenda would invite construction workers and delinquents to her flat in that diamond building to tease them with her wealth and her thighs

This image is oddly arousing

I want to see her without the eye patch.

This might help you along.

>checks on sad panda
>holy shit you are rig-
>Futa

Have your ever smelled her before?

Perfect charadesign.

Me on the right

Why does she dress more immodestly than a Brazilian streetwalker in summertime?

Faggot.

I'm not into futa but she's so cute and sexy!

Because she's a pre-christian god.

Who are they blackmailing to anyway?

There's no blackmail, it's just a healthy team activity and they're saving the footage for personal use.

Frenda is good for my heart, post more Frenda.

When do you start saving images of her? I have a bunch of old ones from 2013, asking if you've had it already

I wish Mugino didn't regret what she did to Frenda. It was completely justified.

They're were good friends

>not dead
Meme since '12

Frenda is useless unless she's on her back and panting!

It wasn't. School had one of their members killed by Item yet on their counterattack, all members of Item were spared. So Frenda's actions weren't as bad as they seem.

Fuck off you edgy kid, and your shit hag forgiveness.
Oh but I was edgy too when I read this, I broke two hind legs of my dogs, and I regret it a bit - but blame the fucking author.
And kids like you.
Mugino is so bad this ruined the whole shitty raildex irredeemably.

There is no need to be upset

Seeing Saten become friends with Frenda gave me the biggest case of blue balls ever. Kamachi is sadistic.

Touma blown in half by a Magic God

I bet you're the kind of person who'd ship Saten with anyone.

Saten is friends work everyone, even with a psychopathic brat like Frenda!

I just wanted to see them continue being friends but okay.

D-does anybody read fan fiction?
Please tell me I'm not the only one.

Saiai > Rikou > Mugino > Fremea > Frenda

The only one I read is that 1,000,000+ one starring Touma, though I swear to God his moralfag speeches are inflating the word count.

I did a while ago, I also wrote a few shorts for writing practice. Don't tell anybody.

No. The Hamazura Brigade goes like this. All of the girls above Fremea are great, though.
Frenda > Saiai > Umidori > Mugino > Stephanie >>> Fremea

There's not nearly enough puns for this thread

Tell us more.

You could say we're doing a half-assed job.

I started writing a Kamachi crossover comedy fic and I'm one of only two English HO fic writers.

There was that one door-stopper I vaguely remember that starred Misaka and Kuroko and eventually had Kuroko getting involved with Aleister of all things (not romantically).

You could almost say that it was Morning Star before that one faggot tried to force it.

Made for breeding.

Will the children be halfbreeds?

i want to steal her beret and have her chase me through paris trying to bomb me.

She's made ONLY for birthing half breeds

I want to cum in her poopchute so bad.

I just cummed and shit at the same time.

why did the laser whore killed Frenda?
give me spoilers

She's not a slut

>most arent lolis
Neither is Frenda.

Frenda was caught by two high level espers from a rival organization and was forced to spill the beans on Item's hideout. Mugino didn't like that.

Old Frendas incoming

Because she's a crazy bitch and though she betrayed them.

Have a rare Frenda from some waifu drawthread.

I want Frenda to spit in my mouth~

Thanks
Have an old sketch!

Why is a Norwegian in this manga? Dropped the anime since it never got good desu. I really don't see why this series is worshiped by Cred Forums.

Sup THK.

You'z one silly little git!

What?

Watch the first 16 episodes of Railgun S and read the manga, then come back. Parts of the Index LN were great too, maybe check it out when you're done.

Sup memester.

Wouldn't say "worshipped" but the parts immediately after where the anime ended are fucking good

Her skirt is literally a black hole. That must be her undisclosed esper power.

skirt of holding

or

portable hole

She's probably some kind of limited teleporter or something.

Oh, is it written Unknown next to her level or can we discern her power's name ?

We didn't know three years ago and we won't know now. That's from the shitty anime only filler anyways, she's most likely level 0.

I mean Takitsubou's panel looks legit. Would they just put random shit for Frenda.

Well since that's from the filler I'd assume they put it in to justify to those who haven't read the LN, as to why a foreign little runt can be in a bunch of super powered group and how did she manage to not die immediately to a Level 5

Well, its not like reading the LN would give any more information on Fre/nda. She only had maybe two or three lines.

> study a shit
Cant be helped

>Somehow managed to be more pathetic than the freshmen
That's an achievement in itself right there.

At least the Freshmen had real powered suits and decent cyborg technology to back up their shenanigans.

Cryborg knew nothing about touma stealth mode still

Alice

I'd explore her rabbit hole, if you catch my drift.

I don't see her sexually much
She's just a cute fun thing to have around!

>I don't see her sexually much
Are you a fag by chance?

Alice(With)Rabbit.

Saten could probably become friends with Accelerator.

HOL UP
>lights cigarette
Y’ALL BE SAYIN’
>raises cross
SO Y’ALL BE SAYIN’
>flips red hair
SO Y’ALL BE FUCKING SAYIN'
>draws rune card
WE GON
>exhales smoke loudly
WE GON GET SOME
>summons Innocentius
FRENDA ASS AWWWW SHIEET

You mean that unknown level 0 one, or whatever it was called? Definitely one of the more well written ones but I couldn't really get into it because I think the author actually has Touma believe in the shit he spews.

I want to fuck Frenda's brains out~

I want to fuck Frenda, Fremea, and Fraulein's brains out.

I want to headpat Frenda.

How accurate is this?

where would you finish

>Blondes, blondes, blondes

What the fucks up with norway and blondes? I even personally knew a norwegian dude who looked like an aryan straight out of hitler's wet dreams.

>loli-like body
>actually an adult

Why is this so hot.

There's a word for it, it's called petite.

On her face.

What lewd, sexual things would you do to her Cred Forums?

Footjob with tights on, and spanking.

Hold her hand while making her a mother.

I thought petite just meant skinny.

I would get down on one knee, pull out a ring, and ask her to marry me. We would get married that night and elope. Stiyl would be our minister and we'd pay him with three boxes of cigarettes and nudes of Index. Then I would princess carry her to the honeymoon suite of the Grand Crowley Hotel with a nice view of Academy City.

I don't know, man. I'm a little divided on the issue here.

And then Mugino bursts in to cut your marriage short.

>Impregnation+kissing+handholding

Thats the patrician's fetish.

The patrician's fetish is bunny girls.

Hamazura please, the best fetish is naked with just a zip or button-down shirt or coat.

I honestly thought I was the only person who wants to fuck frenda's butt. Let's share bro.

>not boning that prime semen demon on the spot
Kyousuke is a faggot.

He's already known the touch of literal perfection. That and, you know, said literal perfection would drown him in the blood and guts of every human on the continent if he did.

What is she trying to flaunt? Her non-existent butt?

Some people appreciate petite bodies user.

>Why is this little Norwegian slut so wonderful?
Half of it is her personality, half her body.

>tfw I know a girl with a similar personality and body type

She may be 3D but its the closest thing any of us will come to sticking it in frenda. Wish me luck anons.

Don't call her a slut. That annoys me.

Frenda's pretty generic outside the "I like killing" aspect of her personality. Finding a blonde haired and blue eyed ditz that acts nauseatingly cutsie isn't that hard. You might even find one that's pretty calculating underneath the cutsie

Frenda's butt annoys me because, although I know how often it gets used by others, I still am compelled by insatiable lust to completely stuff my cock inside of it

Delete this, Frenda is pure. Saiai is the slut.

>You might even find one that's pretty calculating underneath the cutsie

That's my fetish. In public she's a sweet angel/total qt by your side. In bed, she's a sadistic and dominative demon.

Slut or not, I want to make her my wife and the mother of my children.

She dresses like a slut, she acts like a slut, she smells like a slut and she sucks dick and swallows like a slut
Just accept it

>Frenda dead
>Rakko dead or missing
>Scavenger using up previous chapters that are coming out every two months
It's not fair.

Take away your post.

Frenda is cute. CUTE!

Damn I just want to squeeze her up

I can't, much like Frenda can't take away the years of semen that has been spilled in and on her tight body

what is she thingken about

How she is going hide from sniper-chan.

Sounds like a crazy lesbo stalker

>We Norwegians don't wear hats.

What do you do when it's cold outside?

literally stockholm syndrome
heh
stockholm

Would it be cool if I flew over there and started impregnating all your women norway-user?

But unlike Kuroko, she's actually attractive. I wish she'd come back already.

titty monster

You guys ready for the Index/NT final arc announcement soon

If that's what they have, I'm ready for it. Although it'd be nice if they had another season to come along with it, since the first two seasons aired during some of the most hype parts of the LN.

If Index/NT really is entering its final arc, the anime may be announced next festival. If the whole series ends and no new anime is announced before the last novel's release date is confirmed I'd say "s3 never" is no longer a meme

If only NT ends and a title change happens, an anime announcement next year might hype up the new series but I doubt it.

Regardless, I sense some announcement regarding the novels themselves soon. Either the end of the main series as a whole or a third title/number change

Anyone know how far into the manga Railgun was when it got it's first season announced? I wonder if Accel has any shot at an adaptation this year or next, especially now that Railgun is shilling for it.

If the main series ends in the next few years, either the spinoffs will too or we can be reasonably assured that both Mikoto and Accelerator won't die or have some other kind of really sour ending so people will continue reading the spinoffs. I doubt many people would continue buying/reading a manga spinoff of a character they know dies or has some other kind of bitter ending.

I'm pretty sure the manga didn't even get to the Sister's arc before the anime got announced. I think Kamachi or Miki commented on how questionable the decision was with so little source material.

>Google image search
>Best guess for this image: image

I believe this because the manga and anime might as well be two different things since the tones and even characterization is so different

If they don't force two cours and stick to one it might work out for Accel. Who knows. It's not Index 3 but it's better than nothing.

Is it really that hard to search for "Frenda anime" on google.

Is it really that hard to search for "Frenda anime" on google?

She's only half as good as other girls, though.

This is the longest Frenda thread we've had in months.

Only half of it is Frenda though.

We're only halfway through the bump limit

Seems like Zashiki Warashi is getting an anime after all

No Enbi/Detective, no deal.

You don't have to be Norwegian if you have reading comprehension

Wait a sec, THAT POOL—!

Anybody up for some last minute NT17 speculation before festival and Dengeki magazine release?

If there is a Kamachi related announcement at all I'm sure we'll be abuzz about that until the magazine comes out

Why is frenda so CUUUUTE

It seems pretty straightforward, but I do hope we get some revelation about WR (Between the lines from Kamisato's perspective?). I doubt there's going to be anything major, though. I assume Yuiitsu's going to get punched, Kamisato's going to get rescued and maybe Aleister will actually do something.

I dunno. Seems like it's all coming to a head. I'm not 100% sold on something major happening but look at the numbering on NT. Even if NT is not the end of Index, NT is surely going to wrap up soonish. Something big has to start happening, especially if NT is the end of Index and will be wrapped up soon

>french
>wearing this
fuck off racist

What do you all think about Kuroko?

Ugly and shit personality

Even if the announcement doesn't happen at the festival I think it's wise to expect a "NT is ending soon/entering its final arc" sometime this year. Maybe even within the NT17 volume itself or on a website somewhere.

Whether or not a third novel series happens or not is up for debate but I feel confident NT is on its way out.

Maybe sometime next year, I wouldn't expect anything like that this year.

I'd cum so hard inside her you could glue her back together.

We've only got 5 more volumes till NT22, which is a year and half worth of novels. Now, NT can be shorter or longer than OT. Kamachi isn't going to announce "hey it's ending" the novel before. So yeah, I'd say it's getting close to time to announce NT is ending. Especially if the main series ends with NT.

How could someone this cute die off easily!

I tell you she's still alive

What do you guys think about Kuroko Shirai?

All around shit

I like her gag. One of the best Railgun girls

youtube.com/watch?v=HHnbxaj7lks

Fuck off with your disgustingly shit taste

Rude

I want Kuroko to die painfully on screen screaming for her onee sama who proceeds to care more about others than her

GUYS GUYS
WHAT IF! AND WHAT IF KAMACHI DELAYING S3 OF INDEX TO REWORK OLD CANON
WHAT IF FRENDA LIVING IS THE REASON ITS BEEN DELAYED?

FRENDA WILL LIVE
screencap this!

But I'd rather want her to suddenly come back alive

So what's up with Kuroko anyways? Do you guys like her.

I like her.

>Posting worse half

m.youtube.com/watch?v=W0aPoj0iqIE

AAAARRRRGGHHHHHH KANZAKI HELP ME, THE BABYSITTER HAS GONE CRAZY

DID WE NOT PAY YOU ENOUGH? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HE ISN'T STOPPING

QUICK GET HIM KANZAKI

NEVERMIND KANZAKI TAKE INDEX AND RUN
I'LL HOLD HIM OFF

Do you really need to ask about her for the third time?

She's cute

Fuck off she's a disgusting shit

Would join jajimento desu for her

The same way mikoto has been kept alive and made forcibly relevant just because she's popular

Frenda is cute

CUTE

CUUUUUUUTEEEEEEE

>he wouldnt grab her by the twintails and ride her skinny petite body like a beast
its like your a fag

Explosions

CUTEST

>upper half of a person's body is blown off
>lower half of Frenda's body is not shown
>terepero expression
This is in no way a half-ass accident by Fuyukawa.

If she's flat then you might be bixesual.

Flat is justice

Frenda is pure

>that kyosuke

Idol anime never.

She is not that stacked.

see She's getting there. Our little slut is growing up

Now I've seen everything.

>growing
>-ing

What would be the feeling of hugging frenda?

Nice and soft, and her hair probably smells really good. Overall, not half-bad.

Slimy

Would she squirm maybe? would she hug you back?

She'd be repulsed
At best, for you, she'll just freeze still.

She wants to be loved, user. She wouldn't expect someone to be deeply involved with her now that she's in the Dark side.

>thread is still up
Please, let it end. Let it 404 so I can finally stop fapping to this girl

That makes me sad, user.

I wanna protect Frenda

She's got plenty of friends so she's not short on attention. Rakko is the one that wants to be loved.

The only comfort she gets is when she's lost in ecstasy either killing strangers or fucking them. I'm afraid you can't help with either

Friends by name only
No one cares deeply about her, except for Mary Sueten

I dunno if I would call that crazy bitch shizuri as a friend.

I'd probably reach level 6 of rage just to kill that fucking bitch

This gave me a slightly uncomfortable boner.

Saten's esper powers is the power of friendship. It's a party buff

She's neither adult or petite, retards. She's a normal 15 y/o girl.

Frenda is younger than 15

I wanna protect this fragile thing from monsters such as Mugino

She canonically is in high school and HS starts at 15 in first-world countries.

Reminder if you like Kuroko, Frenda or Saten your taste is irredeemable shit and you deserve to be mocked, ridiculed and looked down upon

Try 14.

Rude

Slaanesh approves

t some dumb fucking faggot with criminally disgusting taste

No one likes Frenda, Saten or Kuroko outside shitposting

What does frenda smell like? Gun powder?

I wanna break this fragile thing with my dick

Decomposed and rotting flesh

God bless murrica, amirite.

Shit

I doubt she has time to shampoo and bath properly; her hair's probably all rough and entangled.

Cat piss

Why is she fond of doing that tongue thing?

What is she implying?

Dunno but it looks retarded on any anime girl who does it

Semen and perfume
Her lips especially taste like morning breath with just a hint of cum

I'd choose the Frenda route and marry her

Cuckmark*

Frenda is a dead shit

Her design really does things to my dick

Fuck off

Why does she look so sexual?

>tfw I'm the only uiharu fag

Don't worry user
You're not alone

Unless you count large chunks of anime only stuff that's at best skewed canon and at worst straight up fanfiction, Uiharu doesn't have much going for her besides a design and bare minimum personality. Not that I'd be be against more Uiharu

It's CUTE

No, I think that would be you.

She looks retarded

Good one.

Does anyone not have any picture of Frenda being hugged? I really could use some self-insertion now.

How do you guys feel about Kuroko? Does Cred Forums like her?

Mackerel.

I want to make her tight tummy bulge from my dick.

Stop fucking asking. It's been asked 3 separate times this thread. This one makes 4. She's fucking shit and so are you. Fuck off

I hope Kuroko dies slowly and painfully

Stop being rude.

Stop spamming messages you stupid fucking faggot

Kurokofags are the fucking worst

All I asked is how you guys feel about Kuroko. Stop making a big deal out of it.

Does it count if I'm a Myonrifag? Granted I only like LN Uiharu.

>TV

Warm and soft.
I'd brush her hair too.

I like when Kuroko puts her hair down. I think she looks cuter.

I bet she never lets anyone touch her too much

How can you not like a girl this cute?

How many fanarts have this single scene inspired?

She's not living her life correctly?

She's not living at all.

She can't move now!

Clearly Touma's fault

Looks like she's ready for the level 5 mega meatstick™

What exact color are Kuroko's eyes? They look sort of pink? Are there any Kuroko fans here?

Go away St. Germaine, he's been busy.

disgusting

bacon

I'm sure particle burns don't smell

Actually, human flesh is similar to pork. We taste like it too I hear.

Are there even any Kuroko fans in this thread? Where are the pictures at?

There's a fan theory that says the Kuroko from Index and the one from Railgun are different characters.

She's totally cute in the LN but even more so in the manga.

Heard from whom?

Your mum since she eats dick every night.

If Index 3 ever comes, who will replace Frenda as the premiere meme girl when she bites the dust?

Carissa.
Make Britain great again.

They won't let someone as cute as her die like that, I believe in the power of retcons

Misaka in London metro stantion

>Cred Forums comes for Carissa
>Cred Forums comes for Saiai
It's going to be a mess.

If she asked you to stick your tongue up her butt would you? What would it taste like?

Who Kuroko?

Slut

I'd do either, I ain't picky I bet Frenda's tastes better

>how can you say you love her when you don't even want to eat her shit?

for me only.

>/k/ comes for Hamazura
>The secondaries who somehow managed to avoid spoilers or didn't believe them witnessing Battle Royale
It's going to be hilarious

>so scared of Mugino and Saiai that he can't even bone his girlfriend
This guy needs to get it together.

>people talking about nonexistent Index III

Yes.

does anybody like Kuroko in this thread? I do.

>Implying it's not happening in about a week

The fall festival is in two days.

Suddenly
I'm not half the girl I used to be
There's a shadow hanging over me
Oh, yesterday came suddenly

Fremea a cute.

Fremea is even more illegal than Fre

>I believe in the power of retcons
To be fair, that Endymion retcon is probably the funniest retcon I've ever seen.

>Fremea will grow up to be just as sexual as Frenda, if not more so

What retcon? It was simply outside the pannel.

Fremea is the retcon
Frenda is really dead for real.

Tell me more of this Fremea.

I have spilled countless loads to this doujin
and I fucking hate futa

Has that stopped anybody who wasn't law enforcement?

She's an invincible loli with a brigade of espers, mercenaries, ninjas, and immortals at her disposal. Also Frenda's sister.

Posting 10 more random Fre's before signing off

Sounds like a Mary Sue

Those hips should be illegal.

>She sees your dick

I really, really want Frenda to spit in my mouth~

Fremea>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Frenda

What would her spit taste like?

I want to steal her first kiss!

Like bags of sand.

what the fuck kind of norwegian name is Frenda?

Frenda literally, canonically sucked dick long before she ever had her first kiss

I've never figured out how magicians actually do these magic tricks.

That's hot. Makes me want to fuck her more.

Lies
She's as pure as the untouched snow on top of Galdhøpiggen !

I agree
I want to kiss her with plenty of tongue

She's a semen demon that pleases old men for money. Sniper-chan was made as a reflection of her, both might like killing but one is a pure loner and the other is a slut.

Her lower part was blown out by Mugino.
Or it was the top? I don't remember anymore.

Well Mugino was dragging the upper half around town so it's the former.

Kuroko can easily take down Frenda if they were to actually fight

You can't stop natural evolution, young girls need those kinds of hips to seduce and survive mating with mature, older gentlemen.

so good

>brought her back later
Wait, what?

literally my fetish.

She came back as a fat old man; I'm not even joking not entirely anyway.

She's currently an out of commission cyborg

She came back in a volume about some trap that was friends with her and a shitposter but shes still dead

do you guys think Kuroko is one of the top five girls?

I thought the railgun manga part was considered a revival of sorts.

>2016
>Frenda still getting longlasting threads
What's the secret?

That's why people were annoyed that the battle royale was skipped, there are some unexplained things about OT15 and especially Frenda's actions that could have been delved into. Instead it ended up feeling like a cheap, meaningless cameo.

KANZAKI ARE YOU SEEING THIS

KANZAKI THIS ISN'T FUNNY

She makes me erect.

KANZAKI WHY AM I STUCK IN THIS FRAME

autistic fans

Being the best girl.
Nice meme. If you want to see autism feel free to check out the Mikoto thread from the other day.

KANZAKI GET ME OUT OF THIS HELL
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

KANZAKI THE PIC IS GETTING SMALLER

So memey the shitposters think it's a trap, that or the fish don't notice.

KANZAKI HELP ME
THE ANTS ARE COMING

I wish this thread was good. I feel like nobody is talking about Kuroko.

Only thing Kuroko is good for is being my dick sleeve.

KANZAKI

OI KANZAKI

THIS CUNT CLAIMS HE IS OUR SON
I'M HIS FATHER AND YOU'RE HIS MUM
HE CAME FROM THE FUTURE
WHAT DO

STOP HOGGING ALL THE COOL ENTRANCES KANZAKI

KANZAKI HEEEEEEELLLPP

IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN

It's almost bump limit!

AAARRGGGHHH KANZAKI WHERE ARE MY RUNES
URCHIN IS BULLYING MY INDEX

ASHES TO ASHES

SAY WITH ME KANZAKI

ASHES TO ASHES

STOP BEING A SLUT KANZAKI
WE'RE ON A JOB

THESE GOONS AREN'T TALKING KANZAKI
WHAT DO

GET THIS PINK RUNT OFFA ME KANZAKI SHE'S ANNOYING

KANZAKI MAKE ME LOOK USEFUL

YEEEEAAAAAAAARRRGHHHH

I'M NOT GONNA MAKE IT...TELL INDEX I LOVED HER

AAAAAAARRRRGHHHH I WAS WRONG, HE WAS STILL ALIVE

KANZAKI HELP ME PLEASE

OWNED! OWNED! FUCKING OWNED

DID YOU SEE THAT KANZAKI? I BEAT HIM ALL BY MYSELF

The world is a stage, Kamijou Touma and I will defeat you for everyone to see!

*KRAKABOOOOM*

HA TAKE THAT FAGGOT

I come from fucking LONDON with a rune deck on my knee
I'm going to Academy City, my true love for to see
It rained all night the day I left
My rune cards got all wet
The bugs so hot, I jobbed to death
O Index, don't you cry

Oh, dear Index
Oh don't you cry for me
For I come from fucking LONDON
With a rune deck on my knee

I had a dream the other night when everything was still
I thought I saw my Index a-coming down the hill
The urchin's head was in her mouth
A gleam was in her eye
Says I, I'm coming from the lea
Oh Index, don't you cry

Oh, dear Index
Oh don't you cry for me
For I come from fucking LONDON
With a rune deck on my knee

AAAAARRRRGGGHGHHHHH HITTING A MAN WHILE HE'S DOWN IS DIRTY

She's gonna lick you and tan your backside

I'd protect her from those monsters named Railgun and Meltdowner

You better start praying Kamijou...Kanzaki will be here soon and you'll be sorry

You'd probably be a level 0, what could you possibly do?

I NEED BACKUP, BACKUP NOW

Reminder that Saten literally saved a level 5

KANZAKI ARE YOU SEEING THIS

AAARRRRRGGHHHHHH KANZAKI HELP ME

AAAAAGGGHGHHHH HE'S GOT A DRAGON
IT"S NOT FAIR

I LOST MY SKIN SATEN
PUT DOWN THE BAT AND HELP ME FIND IT

AASJFLKJBLK YOU GOT ME TOO

Is it worth getting into this series knowing this cute girl dies?

DON'T JUST STAND THERE AND WATCH KANZAKI DO SOMETHING

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's a huge series.

do you guys like Kuroko?

AAUUUGGGHHHHH!

IZZARD TOO!
PLEASE NO MORE! I CAN'T GO ON!!!

>Shitty granny voice .
No.

I like kuroko!

for you.

She dies not long after where the anime ended but at that point you'd probably be hooked on the series anyways, it gets pretty hype around that part.

Explain?

for fuck's sake why make another kuroko thread